Page 779 of 858 FirstFirst ... 279679729769774777778779780781784789829 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mithradates:a perfect profile Bugs what would be his Skills and Noblephantasm as Caster ?and i would be curious what he would say to my next Servant..

Archer of the Yahi: a simple but good servant i like his passeable Noblephantasm that could if given the Right passage over the Bearers Course could become really powerfull ,one Question hat would he say to the following Servant of mine given that she possess also Yahi tribe aspects (and Zero tell me on that Occasion please your oppinion About her ?)

Beach! JAcky sweet and cute !
    I don't actually know that much about Yahi culture or Native American culture in general, so I will refrain from comments.

Also, instead of a remake, I will just post something new.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Archer of unwanted sobriety

"Master, would you mind getting me a drink? Huh? A fruit juice? *sigh* yes, of course."

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: Japan
    Height: . 145cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Dislikes: cows, children toys, losing
    Talent: teasing, collecting
    Armaments: her body
    Natural Enemy: the Morals Committee Chairman

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: D
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. being near the water has brought her ancestry more to surfice, with one of the results being this skill at high rank.

Independent Action(B): Archer is capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. She is also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on her spiritual core.

personal skills

Non-Alcoholic Scent of Fruits(A): because of a stupid impulsive bet, Archer will have to abstain herself from alcoholic behavior during this summer. However, She is still herself, and she can still use her charms to make master go fetch things for her without even questioning.

Divinity(B): Archer's divine nature was increased by a combination of her sobriety and the fact that her ancestry is more prominent currently.

Summer determination(B): A variation of her Battle continuation skill. It doesn't matter how much she wants, Archer cannot give up on this bet she made. She can't give that woman the satisfaction.

Shell collector(A): since she cannot engage in her usual hobbies, Archer had to turn to other, more innocuous things to entertain herself. It turns out she is really good at it, being able to find really big and sturdy ones.

Noble phantasm

High pressure water jets of the dragon's daughter
    Kōatsu suiryū no musume

Without her gourd and without being able to enjoy her usual time killer of enemy bone extracting, Archer doesn't have other options beside using the traits she has inherited from her father.

This is Archer's own breath weapon, concentrated streams of water that can cut through even steel. Despite being considered a "breath" attack, She can actually also shoot them from her finger, and together with the one from her mouth, Archer is capable of generating nine continuous jets at the same time.
    While powerful, Archer is a little ashamed of using it, especially since it has lead to that woman calling her a "daddy's girl".

Background

Archer is Shuten Douji, the same one that was already at Chaldea. Being at the beach surrounded by water has made the Divine and Draconic traits she got from her father more prominent.
    While she was eagerly waiting this year's summer to bring out her new swimsuit, an encounter with a certain Public Morals Committee Chairman, a heated discussion and the questioning of her willpower led to a bet that Archer raccept almost as fast as she regretted it, spending the whole summer without indulging in her "Amoral hobbies".

"It's okay, really, i can stop drinking whenever i want"

And so Archer is forced to survive her first Sober Summer. Will she be able to resist the temptation of the seasonal cocktails, or will she fail in shame.

Personality

While Archer is still herself, there is one key difference this time: she is sober.
    Without the intoxication of her favorite drink, Archer is a little more self-aware and a little bit more refrained. While it can be difficult to notice at first, one can pick up the details with some attention. Her more modest bathing suit, her shifting eyes, her distracted disposition, the fact that she doesn't seem as confident as usual, etc...
    However, it may not be a good idea to point this facts to her. Because of her abstinence and her more ancestral traits resurging, her patience has decreased considerable, and no one would like to see her really angry.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Scheherazade
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: One Thousand and One Nights
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: EX
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank A+: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one’s presence as a Servant. In her case, the effect comes less from hiding oneself and more from simply ‘being in the background’. Disappearing from sight is impossible, but in return, efficiency is not decreased, even when attacking.

Personal Skills

Summer Safety - Rank EX: A composite Skill including the effects of Disengage and Self-Preservation.
    The peace of mind afforded by being on vacation, bordering on apathy. No matter what, one is able to get away from one’s troubles in the sunny days of summer.

Summer Night Storytelling - Rank EX: A Skill converted from Narrator.
    The ability to tell enthralling stories, especially suited for gatherings on summer nights. Besides entertaining others, it ensures that one has company no matter how dark the night may be.

Battle Continuation - Rank D: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments.
    Despite her fears, she relentlessly works to improve herself. Protects from exhaustion and allows one to persevere despite injury or weariness.

Bravery - Rank E-: The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    Despite the Skill’s low rank, simply having it is a mark of improvement.

Noble Phantasms

One Thousand and One Summer Nights
    Sayf ‘Alf Layla wa-layla

Anti-Army, Rank A
    A story of eternal summer. A Noble Phantasm for the delight of others, it draws the listeners into the combination of excitement and relaxation that is a summer vacation. While the stories the user tells enthrall listeners for the duration, the nightly stories must come to an end eventually.
    After experiencing such entertainment, enemies are left despondent and weakened out of fear of not hearing these stories anymore. All parameters are reduced by two ranks, with a successful Luck save, with success limiting the reduction to a single rank.
    However, for one’s allies, there is always the next night. As long as the stories continue, it will always be summer.

Description
    Dislikes: Dying, heat exhaustion
    Talents: Storytelling, stimulating an audience
    Natural Enemy: Fergus mac Roich

Scheherazade is doing her best, having had enough of wallowing in self-pity and terror. Sort of, anyway.
    Though the thought of battle still evokes a deep dread in her, Scheherazade would like to think that she has advanced from her earlier stage, having become braver. Despite the danger, she even walks the streets and beaches at night, even if she prefers company while doing so.
    Along with changing her mentality, Scheherazade has begun to hone her abilities, especially her talent for storytelling. She greatly enjoys entertaining others with her boundless cache of tales. The fact that this attracts friendly company doesn’t hurt either.
    Having worked up the courage to approach them, Scheherazade has begun associating with such figures as Zhuge Liang, Sima Yi and Chen Gong in her quest to become more useful. Having realized her talent for strategy, one can only dread what she might become under the tutelage of the great strategists.
    Scheherazade, due solely to her determination to better herself, does her best to avoid a certain ladies man she has encountered before. This is mostly for the sake of not losing sight of her goal in favor of other distractions.
    Scheherazade simply wishes for summer to continue, so that she can finish what she terms her ‘training’. Though it would be easy, she does not wish to be braver, feeling that she must succeed in that on her own terms. Perhaps this is the influence of another...?

Lore
    This year, Scheherazade has decided not to actively participate in the usual uproar that accompanies Chaldea’s summer. Instead, she has decided to take the time to improve her mentality. As such, though she is present, she remains peacefully in the background of events, letting others take the center stage.
    Embarrassed at her earlier conduct and having remembered the girl she used to be, Scheherazade works tirelessly to recover her determination and to conquer her fears in a secure environment.

Notes
    That faceclaim is going to cause some confusion, I know it... However,
    upper right corner
    Scheherazade
    as depicted there is the closest to what I was going for, and I suppose it is fitting since she's trying to remain out of the spotlight.
    The image in question, being the former faceclaim, can be found here.

Also, I'm definitely not making a sheet of her to serve as a catalyst for the gacha a couple of days from now.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 5th, 2019 at 11:12 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't you get a better pic of Scheherazade in a swimsuit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Couldn't you get a better pic of Scheherazade in a swimsuit?
    Like it says on the notes, there weren't any that I could find that suited what I had in mind. I guess I can try to search again... Also summer, not precisely swimsuit.

Edit: Found one, so I'll shove the current FC into the notes after adding the new one.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 5th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Scheherazade: see, this is what i love most in summer servants. Memes are funny, but being able to see a new side of the characters is the best. Giving her Bravery at E- is a very cool way to show that she is slowly but surely making progress.

Fate / White Memoria

Okay, I have a Servant idea : Geoffroi de Charny. Exemplary knight by excellence, known by all (high Charisma ?), wrote the Book of Chivalry (best option for Noble Phantasm), banner carrier of King Jean II of France (the banner could be a secondary weapon), most proeminent member of the Company of the Star (Knight Tactics EX ?), died standing like a badass (Battle Continuation ?). Thoughts ?
    Last edited by ChronoRebel_GreatGryffon; August 5th, 2019 at 02:05 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRebel_GreatGryffon View Post
    Okay, I have a Servant idea : Geoffroi de Charny. Exemplary knight by excellence, known by all (high Charisma ?), wrote the Book of Chivalry (best option for Noble Phantasm), banner carrier of King Jean II of France (the banner could be a secondary weapon), most proeminent member of the Company of the Star (Knight Tactics EX ?), died standing like a badass (Battle Continuation ?). Thoughts ?
    Been done already.

Blog Entries
    His idea actually sounds very different from that sheet.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was rather referring to the character. Execution is another matter entirely.

Blog Entries

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Avenger
    True Name: Edmond Dantes Summer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: France

Parameters:

STR: B+
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: EX

Dislikes: Reckless Swimmers
    Talent: CPR
    Natural Enemy: Summer Servants
    Attribute: Man

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer’.

Oblivion Correction
    The hatred shall never ever be forgotten. Like a stain carved into the history of ones soul. However when on duty the hatred is put on the back burner to properly protect the people.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Guard Post
    The Lifeguard always has their eye out for danger from their Tower. Truly they are the lords of the beach.

Human Anatomy Understanding (CPR)
    Perfect knowledge of the respiratory system and how to unclog ones lungs and throat of water. However aside from bandaids and Neosporin that is the limit of medical knowledge. Truly it is through this knowledge that the Noble Phantasm CPR is possible

Beach Safety
    A skill differing from Beach Flower. Rather than attraction admiration fear is felt when Lancer is seen. Truly with him around the safety of the beach rises 48%.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

CPR
    Cristo Power Revival

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1

The strongest technique in the lifeguards repository, CPR. The power of the treasure of Monster Cristo has seeped into this ultimate technique to elevate it even higher. When performing the kiss of life and that rhythmic pumping Lancer is sending massive amounts of magical energy into the body.

Not only can this revive the recently deceased but it also boosts the power of the recipient exponentially. Truly this is what it means to be a lifeguard.

Rescue Tube
    Red Foam Spear of Safety

Range: 5
    Max Targets: 1

If CPR is the strongest technique a lifeguard may use then the Rescue Tube is the strongest tool. The red flotation device is able to both defend those that are drowning and attack those that wish to make a ruckus. Normally such a weapon is flimsy at best and unable to do any real damage aside from humiliation but by forcing large amounts of mana and concern for safety into it the Rescue Tube has hardened it to become the ultimate anti summer servant weapon. Truly this is the ultimate mixture of attack and defense.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

It’s time for another summer at Chaldea! With all the danger of the Lost Belts it has been decided that a break to a beach in a small singularity to unwind. However it has been decided by the more responsible swimsuit servants that this year needs to have a bigger focus on safety after the disasters that were some of the previous summer events. The Count of Monte Cristo was forc- volunteered to be the lifeguard this summer due to his experience on the water and absolutely not because nobody else wanted to do it.

Now he has forced a change in his saint graph and adopted a new personality to better protect the beach. There will be no accidents on his watch, nor even the potential for accidents to happen. Truly the women of Chaldea known not what they have done.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

The usual hatred that consumed The Count of Monte Cristo has turned into Edmond Dantes’ obsessive desire for safety. There will be no running, no swimming just after eating, and especially no unsafe activities like Watermelon Splitting or fireworks. Truly he is a tyrant of the beach turning it into a prison of safety.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    Servant Rider, Edmond Dantes. No accidents shall happen on my watch.

If you have summoned Summer Scathach:
    “Truly she is the most dangerous foe I have ever faced. However I will destroy that Beach Panic with my own two hands!”

About the Holy Grail:
    “The ultimate wish granting machine. Even if it has been corrupted by all of humanities sins I shall use that blacking cup to protect my beach!”

Bond 1:
    “Rule 1: No running.”

Bond 2:
    “Rule 2: No swimming after eating unless throaty minutes have passed.”

Bond 3:
    “Rule 3: No leaving children under the age of eight without adult supervision.”

Bond 4:
    “Rule 4: No weapons at the beach.”

Bond 5:
    “Rule 5: Have fun!”

Creator Notes:

So here’s my summer Edmond Dantes inspired by the summer Arthur Shielder that asterism42 made. It was that sheet that inspired my to make Dantes a lifeguard. All of his anger is now squished into his desire for safety and he is funnily enough the ultimate enemy to all summer servants. The servants that forced him to become a lifeguard were Martha and Jeanne by the way.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; August 5th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider Lily:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Deianira

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Assassin

Armament: As well as her chariots, Rider wields a sword and spear to defend herself in a pinch. She also knows a bit of pankration for when forced to fight unarmed.

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- D
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Personality
    The second wife of Heracles, most infamous for her role in accidentally killing him. In an attempt to deny that aspect of her legend Deianira has chosen to be summoned in her younger incarnation from before marrying Heracles. In this Class Deianira's disposition is totally unlike the morose and guilt-ridden woman she would be if called on as Assassin.

A cheerful, boisterous and free-spirited tomboy princess who loves chariot racing from the bottom of her heart. She's fiercely competitive- especially against men- and will eagerly accept any kind of challenge, from duels to something as trivial as rock-paper-scissors. Though she acts like a tomboy, Rider is something of a daddy's girl, having been spoiled by her father who humored her desire to become a warrior. Thus, her stubbornness masks a childish streak, being prone to crying and throwing temper tantrums when she loses or doesn't get her way. She's still a basically kind-hearted person though, and won't look down on others just because of their upbringing.

Even though she's repressed the memories of her later years, Rider still subconsciously associates "marriage = tragedy". Thus she's rather wary around men. Rider masks her shyness with bravado, often saying things like "No man in the world is worthy to marry me!" but in truth she's just afraid of opening her heart to the pain of loss. Could it be the tomboy princess is actually just a virgin maiden on the inside?

"The kind of man I like most? It'd be one whose kind and strong, and uses his strength to protect the weak. Um, I mean... don't even ask me about such stupid things Master! As if someone like me would ever get married in the first place! How dense can you be, geez..."

Rider claims not to have any wish on the Grail, saying she only accepted summoning to be able to match her skills against various legendary heroes. Her true wish is one she herself wouldn't acknowledge. To undo the tragedy where she accidentally killed her husband Heracles. The guilt of that act haunts Rider to this day, even if she does her best to suppress it. To be able to erase her foolish mistake, and live happily with her beloved Heracles, is truly Rider's most heartfelt wish.

"What I like? Well that's obvious. Cool weapons, awesome chariots, racing... my heart's getting fired up just thinking about it! I love papa lots and lots too. I mean, he was the one who supported my dream even when it wasn't considered appropriate for a girl to be swinging around a sword. I'm super grateful for that. Oh and, I also like bathing in rivers. But don't even think about peeping on me you pervert!"

"What I dislike? Well, pushy and boorish men piss me off, but what I really hate is people who doubt each other. Trust is the most important thing in the world, you know? If you don't believe in the people you care about most, a tragedy will definitely result. I mean, it's not like I'm speaking from experience or anything but..."

"My wish on that fancy cup? Like I'd need such a thing! Just being here and having the chance to clash blades with all these cool epic heroes is already a dream come true! Though, for some reason I feel like there's something important I need to do that I can't quite put my finger on. When I try to grasp that memory, it flits away like a vague dream. Oh well, if I'm not remembering it couldn't have been that important. Right, Master?"

Bond Lines:

Lvl 1: "The unconquered princess of chariot racing, Deianira has arrived! What, were you expecting me to look different?"
    Lvl 2: "You look kind of shrimpy, Master. You should get out and exercise more if you want to prove you're someone worthy of being my Master!"
    Lvl 3: "Hmph... you still look like a shrimp, but you're actually really caring and reliable when it counts. Maybe you're not such a shabby Master after all..."
    Lvl 4: "■■■■■■■■. Every time I recall his name, I feel an unspeakable pain like a dagger in my heart. Tell me Master, do you think someone like me can ever be forgiven?"
    Lvl 5: "Even after knowing who I truly am, you still choose to stand by me. Thank you truly, Master. If I'd shown such pure-hearted trust, that tragedy never would've had to happen. In that case, let me repay your devotion by fighting at your side to the very end."

Attitude to her Master
    As a fierce and strong-willed girl, Rider dislikes subordinating herself to another. If her Master is a man Rider will act openly haughty and even rebellious around them, sometimes defying their orders just to show she can. But over time if her Master shows himself to be a kind and strong man Rider will slowly open her heart around him and be willing to fight by his side. She might even come to see her Master as similar to her papa, someone who enables her to pursue her dreams and gently guides her when she goes astray.

If she's summoned by a female Master Rider will get along with them more easily. She'll likely try to drag her Master along with her to explore the modern world together, getting them into various shenanigans along the way. All in all Rider to a Master she likes is somewhat of a "caring but flighty older sister-type".

Of course, she can't stand evil Masters who look down on the weak regardless of their gender.

Relationships/Reactions:

Heracles: "Hey Master, who is this big muscly guy supposed to be? He looks so familiar and whenever I look at him, I can't help but feel like I'm about to cry..."

Medea
    : "You did THAT to your husband? That's awful! Even if he was a jerk who had it coming, there had to be better ways of resolving that situation. Hey, why are you giving me that knowing look all of a sudden? Do you know something I don't?"

Achilles: "Hey, I've heard you're the fastest man in Greece. How about a race? Do you think you can outrun my finest chariot?"

Medusa: "Omigosh, that Pegasus of yours is way too adorable. Can you let me pet him? Pretty please?"
    When she encounters a steed or chariot she finds cool/cute, her tomboy demeanour completely melts and she starts fawning over it like a schoolgirl.

Fergus: "I've heard you're a total lech who likes doing all kinds of perverted things to girls. Well, I won't let you force your twisted lusts on me! Stay back! If you come any closer I'll beat the crap out of you! ...Wait, what do you mean you're not into little brats? Come back here this instant!"

Atalante: Deeply admires her as a fellow warrior-woman. On Atalante's side, she'd come to regard the less experienced girl as somewhat of a younger sister.

Class Skills:

Riding- A
    The talent to ride animals and vehicles. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be handled at an exceptional degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Upon being summoned into the modern day Rider will likely take an interest in modern "mounts" like motorcycles and master them as well.

Magic Resistance- D

Confers protection against thaumaturgic effects. At this rank, only Single-Action spells are nullified. Magic Resistance roughly equivalent to an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Though she lived in the Age of Gods, Rider never had any anecdotes of battling or wielding magic. Even so, having been around Heracles on some of his adventures Rider got a chance to encounter various forms of Magecraft, managing to build up a mild immunity. Thus her rank is higher than the bare minimum furnished by her Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Uncrowned Arms Mastery- N/A
    Denotes arms prowess that went unrecognized in one's lifetime for various reasons. To an observer looking at Deianira's status screen all her stats and Riding Skill will appear to be two ranks down from their true values. This effect persists even after her true name is revealed. Though most famous for her tragic fate as Heracles' wife, Rider was a tomboy in her youth who trained herself in all kinds of martial arts and held a particular fondness for chariot racing.

Her skill was great enough that she managed to match blades with her husband in sparring matches and even accompanied him on several adventures that were lost to history.

Divinity- E

Qualifies one's affinity as a Divine Spirit. Rider possesses a residual smear of divinity by way of association with Athene, a pre-Olympian war goddess.

Hero Destroyer- D/EX
    A Skill marking one whose legend is synonymous with the act of dragging a great hero to ruin. An indelible stain on Deianira's saint graph, manifesting as a Personal Skill no matter what Class she's summoned into.

This Skill grants Deianira two ranks up to her parameters except Luck and a bonus to her critical hit rate while facing those recognized as "great heroes". However, as this version of Deianira is based on herself before marrying Heracles and embarking on the tragedy that defined her legend, this Skill's rank has been reduced to D. Would be ranked EX if she were summoned in her more proper Class as Assassin...

Golden Rule (Beauty)- B
    An undeveloped form of the Skill that denotes a natural and perfect goddess-like body. Rider's beauty was sumptuous enough to even ensnare the greatest hero of Greece. But as Rider mentally associates her greatest beauty with "that tragedy", she has sealed away that Skill in favor of remaining in an eternal adolescence. Like a flower that never wilts but is afraid to ever fully bloom. Put that way, isn't her existence way too sad?

Noble Phantasms
    Oneiro Amaxas
    Noble Maiden's Fleeting Infatuation

Type: Anti-Unit~Army

A Noble Phantasm sublimating Rider's youthful adoration for chariot racing. Her father humored her desires by granting Rider every chariot she could pick out. Opulent gilded chariots suited for kings and queens, fearsome war chariots with scythed wheels, sleek chariots designed for racing and many more were part of her collection. As a Servant Rider can summon all of these chariots as her personal arsenal, complete with horses of the finest breed to pull them. She can summon an individual chariot to use as her personal vehicle or a stampede of them to run down the opponent. Anything is permitted within the princess's whims.

Anypsosi Ton Keimenon
    A Burning Star Rises Across The Sky, A Great Hero's Life Fades From The World

Type: Anti-Army

According to some legends, when Heracles' mortal half was burnt up by the funeral pyre, his divine half was taken up in a stellar chariot and brought to Mount Olympus where he assumed full godhood. Because of her connection to Heracles' death and love of chariot racing, Rider has appropriated this chariot as her own Noble Phantasm. As her rank in Riding isn't high enough to actually drive the vehicle, Rider instead uses it as a missile.

When she invokes this Noble Phantasm's true name, the chariot comes streaking down from the sky like a shooting star- blazing gold and pulled by four resplendent winged horses- to crash into opponents like a battering ram. After completing its dive the chariot flies back up in the air to rejoin the stars. Effectively, rather than a chariot it'd be more accurate to call this Noble Phantasm a precision orbital strike.

In an attempt to deny this Noble Phantasm's association with her greatest regret, Rider has renamed it
    Stardust Impact
    Comet Of The Heroine's Brilliant Passion
    . She also says the new name "sounds cooler!". Maybe she's been reading too many shonen manga...

Key Words/Craft Essence
    Stained Shirt Of Betrayal
    "If you rub my blood onto Heracles' shirt, you can insure he'll be devoted to you forever."

Of course, I dismissed what the centaur said at first. I loved Heracles and trusted him from the bottom of my heart. There's no way he'd ever betray me.

But... over time, those unwanted words returned to my mind, like a voice that echoes louder and louder until it becomes deafening. Heracles was away adventuring again. It'd been months since I'd last seen his face or been able to feel those strong yet gentle arms embrace me.

And... he was spending so much time with that other girl. There's rumors he even plans to marry her. That has to be a lie, right? There's no way it can be true.

I love my husband. I trust him. But still... is it wrong to want to be sure?

It's not that I doubt Heracles, it's just that I want some insurance. Insurance that his heart won't be tempted and he'll stay by my side forever. If he's still faithful it won't make a difference anyways. I mean, it's not like I'm doing anything to hurt him.

And just like that--- the ugly flower called distrust began to bloom inside my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the new contest inspired me to start working on Servant ideas again. I've seen Deianira as a Servant before, but usually as an edgy guilt-ridden Assassin with a poisoned shirt NP. That fits her legend, but it's a little obvious. Since she was described to have ridden chariots and trained in the arts of war before meeting Heracles, I figured she was probably quite the tomboy as a kid. That's where the concept of this sheet came from.

I definitely had to extrapolate from her legend quite a bit to make it work, but I'm quite proud of the execution overall. Especially her personality, which I was inspired to put quite a bit of detail in. I even wrote up her likes & dislikes section as dialogue rather than just a bland list like I usually do. As always, comments and criticisms would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 6th, 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added Bond CE

Blog Entries
    Deianira: A very interesting servant. The Noble Phantasm is very different than what I expected as the moment I saw who it was I went, "yeah poison NP.". The personality really is well drawn out and I get a sense for her. I can imagine her running around Chaldea annoying the heck out of the other rider's asking for races but also avoiding Heracles like the plague out of denial. Also going to admit I thought this was a summer servant most of the way through and got confused thinking 'why aren't there any beach related skills.'

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    Deianira: A very interesting servant. The Noble Phantasm is very different than what I expected as the moment I saw who it was I went, "yeah poison NP.". The personality really is well drawn out and I get a sense for her. I can imagine her running around Chaldea annoying the heck out of the other rider's asking for races but also avoiding Heracles like the plague out of denial. Also going to admit I thought this was a summer servant most of the way through and got confused thinking 'why aren't there any beach related skills.'
    I'm glad you liked the sheet. Especially personality because that's the part I feel like I put the most effort into. I think she'd be a very fun Servant to see in canon.

Also you're right she could probably fit in as a summer Servant with a few modifications. I imagine a summer Deianira's NP would be something to do with Achelous's infatuation for her. Maybe it'd be a bit like Altera's Teardrop Photon Ray where Deianira strikes a sexy pose, making Achelous go wild and shoot a water blast at her, but she dodges out of the way and it ends up crashing over the opponent instead.

Also, she'd probably have some kind of giant cabin-chariot she'd roll around the beach with filled with tons of snacks and refreshments.

Blog Entries
    My god, I've started a Summer Revolution!
    More, more, give me more swimsuits! I demand them!
    Also, that Shuten (Archer) Sheet...

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    If anyone cares I just added a Bond CE section to Deianira. Feel free to check it out if you'd like. Might try writing up a summer version of her too if I have the inspiration...

Blog Entries
    Lostbelt No. ??
    Eternal Fairy Kingdom: Britannia

Source

Fairies, Elves, Dwarves, Dragons…
    A Britain where those fantasies still exist
    That is the Eternal Fairy Kingdom in which magic is free once more
    In a world where the Grail Quest was completed, a utopia for all mythical races is born
    Do you have the strength to break the Fairy Queen’s grasp?

Saber of Britannia
    “Let’s join forces! If we work together, anything is possible. I just know it!”

True Name: Elizabeth I
    Epithet: Fairy Queen
    Class: Saber
    Region: England
    Source: Lostbelt

Height/Weight: 156 cm /50kg
    Dislikes: Dentists
    Talent: Talent Discernment
    Natural Enemy: Fergus
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, King
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: EX

Abilities
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Though she comes from a more modern era, the environment of her Lostbelt has resulted in a high level of Magic Resistance in all people within the world. This is especially so for Saber as the Lostbelt King.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Princess of Loveliness A
    A skill denoting one’s charismatic nature not for leadership, but to bring and attract to her the people in her surroundings. Praised as a heroine of Britain’s golden age, Saber is a charming, almost idealized figure of royal beauty. Her charismatic performance and gentle disposition have won her the love of her populace as well as the aid of many great heroes. Hard-boiled soldiers, whimsical playwrights, free-spirited pirates, outstanding individuals from every breath of life fill her court, charmed by her fair grace. What she may lack in personal ability, she more than makes up for with the host of loyal subjects at her beck and call.

Discerning Eye B
    The ability to see and discern the latent potentials of others through human observation. It is a skill that is only possible through strong human understanding and keen judgement. At this rank, it allows one to not only discover but also bring out the hidden talents of other people. Though Queen Elizabeth herself may not be known as particularly talented or skilled in military or artistic endeavors, her kingdom was host to some of the most accomplished individuals in British history. Under her reign, English culture and seafaring prowess flourished, led by such famed figures as Shakespeare and Drake. Her support and faith in these heroes is proof of her keen judgement of individual abilities and potentials.

Protection of the Fairies A+
    A blessing from Elementals that increases one’s luck in dangerous situations. In Saber’s case, it is a boon granted from her role as the Fairy Queen, the Lostbelt King of Britannia. In this world where spirits once again roam freely, its leader is loved not only by the people but the very nature itself. At this level, Saber’s luck is the sort that the world itself might bend slightly to place her in an advantageous situation.

Noble Phantasms:

Clarent Gloriana: Radiant Sword of Glory

The sword of the King. It is the treasured blade that acts as a symbol of kingship and one’s succession to the throne. As the proper queen of Britannia, this sword is Saber’s rightful Noble Phantasm and main weapon. It has the ability to raise one’s royal authority, raising one’s physical parameters and charisma by one rank. In Saber’s case, the sword increases the rank of her Princess of Loveliness skill.

On top of its innate ability, Clarent has been slightly modified by Saber’s unique magical energy and the power of the Holy Grail. It now possesses the ability to grant “fairy enchantments” to those she knights. All of the knights under her command are given powerful enhancements, similar to the Grail Gifts that the Lion King bestowed during the Camelot Singularity. As Saber is not a fighter, it could be said that this is her Noble Phantasm’s true ability, greatly powering the already fantastic knights at her table.

Shining Wild Hunt: Night of the Fairy Parade

A Noble Phantasm born from Saber’s rule over the Kingdom of Fairies. It is an army of the supernatural. It is a legend of terror and fear. It is a personification of storms. It is the will of the land itself. It is the Wild Hunt.

As the Queen of Fairies, Saber naturally possesses the right to control the Wild Hunt, the legendary army of fairies that bring catastrophe wherever they go. Her Wild Hunt, however, is no mere manifestation of bygone spirits; they are the very citizens that live in her kingdom, the knights who have sworn their lives to protect her. This Noble Phantasm is none other than her authority and might as a Queen, for a ruler is one with her people. When activated, she calls upon an Order of Fairy Knights, as beautiful as they are strong, to protect her. Accompanied by thunder and lightning, they fight like a storm, blowing away any opponent that dare attack their precious queen. Those defeated by the knights are swept off their feet and carried to somewhere far, far away.

It is said that the Queen’s favorite knight, Francis Drake, also possesses an ability similar to this.
    Lore
    Saber’s true name is Queen Elizbaeth I. Sometimes called The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, Elizabeth is the monarch of Britannia and the current Lostbelt King.

In the pan-human history, Elizabeth was a beloved, romanticized queen and perhaps even the most famous monarch in English history. She ruled through good counsel and tolerant policy, trusting in the abilities of her subordinates and never shaking the boat. She was celebrated for her virginity and charismatic performances in a time of limited, ramshackled government. Overall, her reign is remembered as one of Britain’s golden ages.

In the Lostbelt, though, her background is naturally different. After the divergence point from the pan-human history where the mystery of Britain was restored thanks to the Holy Grail, the land returned to its former splendor. True Ether once again flowed freely through the country and its effects were tremendous. Elves, dwarves, giants, dragons, species that had been on the decline re-flourished while the humans enjoyed year after year of good harvest. It was as if the world had gone back in time to a better age.

With its internal problems solved, the threat of rebellion diminished, and Britain entered an age of peace. They isolated themselves from the rest of the world, strongly protecting their borders without needing to rely on other countries for trade. Finally satisfied with her rule, King Arthur was able to peacefully pass on the throne, worshiped and celebrated by the populace as the ideal king they had expected. From there, many things happened within the country, from civil wars to cultural explosions, but the mystery of the country never again diminished, and those events remained solely within the country. To the rest of the world, Britain became a mere land of myth, a far-away kingdom where magic is said to still exist. While they continued to progress, Britain remained the same as always as if forever frozen in time.

Elizabeth I is merely the next in line to the throne of Britannia. Perhaps due to the stagnation of progress within the kingdom, the country’s spiritual timeline is out of sync with the rest of the world. While the world is in the 21st century, souls from our Elizabethan era are only being born in Britannia now. Still, though many things have happened in its history of over a millennia and the state of its government has changed greatly, the land itself is still the same as always and so she has inherited the throne that once belonged to King Arthur herself. This, however, doesn’t mean that Elizabeth is just any other queen or that she doesn’t bring anything unique to the table. Just as she was in pan-human history, she may be one of the greatest monarchs to rule the British Isles.

In her era, invasions from the outside world have become more frequent as other countries seeking the mythical call of Britannia and its bountiful treasures continue trying to reach the fabled land. To counter this situation, Elizabeth has created many reforms, starting with the reinstatement of the Round Table, a tradition that had been abandoned many years ago. Assembling the greatest and brightest in the kingdom, she has created an order of heroes she is certain can protect the borders of Britannia. Furthermore, she has sought the aid of the other races, working together with the elves and dwarves to protect the land they share. Also, while scientific progress has been stifled for centuries in order to preserve mystery, she has fervently supported the advancement of magecraft in more practical fields. All of this is done for the sake of her kingdom. While her actions differ greatly from her pan-human self, Elizabeth’s nature is still the same. Everything she does is to protect the land she holds dear. As long as we all work together, we can protect this country forever!

… at least, that’s what she believes. But nothing last forever. Though they have delayed it for more than a millennia, one day, the fall of Britain is destined to come…
    Character
    Character Image:
    To describe Saber, the word most suited is ‘beloved’. She is someone who exudes charm and possesses a matching disposition of gracefulness. Her angelic innocence and loveliness draw others towards her while her keen judgement and faith keep them around. Thanks to these traits, she has become beloved by almost all in her kingdom from people of every race. It is for this that she has been bestowed the title of Fairy Queen, the unified ruler of the Kingdom of Fairies.

Just as everyone loves her, Saber too loves the people around her, from her loyal knights to the common citizen to the nature spirits to the very land itself. Her fellow knights of the round table are her greatest companions with whom she trusts the fate of the kingdom, and the citizens are the ones she has sworn to protect. More than anyone, Saber knows how weak she is and how little a king can do without a kingdom. At the same time, though, she believes that a country united is capable of accomplishing anything. Her optimism has a way of being contagious, spreading across the country even in difficult times. It is no understatement to say that she truly is one with her kingdom.

If there is any weakness in Saber, it would be her faith in others. She is trusting a fault and equally optimistic about the good intentions of her subjects. Just as she is one with her kingdom, she is nothing without it. If ever doubt were to spread amongst the people of her capabilities and they were to turn against her, she would truly be powerless.

As a side note, Saber is hopelessly addicted to sweets and is almost always drooling over the newest confectionary. At the same time though, she is scared of dentists and has to be forced by her aides to take care of her teeth.

Relationships:

Francis Drake
    One of Saber’s most trusted knights, Drake is a proud member of the Knights of the Round Table and the Vice-Admiral of the Navy. Known and feared as the Strongest Knight of Britannia, Drake is a powerful and free-spirited soul who you wouldn’t expect to mingle with a dainty lady like Elizabeth, yet the two get along greatly. Rumors in the kingdom even say that they are long-lost sisters. Either way, there is truly no hero Elizabeth depends on more than Drake… even if the latter has a penchant for getting into no-good trouble. As one can tell from her name, Drake has some dragon blood in her veins and commands a legion of dragon-riding knights to protect the kingdom.

William Shakespeare
    A playwright who is famed across Britannia for his invigorating performances. He and Elizabeth aren’t particularly close, but she is a huge fan of his work and often attends his plays in secret. It seems that she once invited him with a position in her court, but he declined, much to her disappointment.

Knights of the Round Table
    Her companions and friends. These are the people with whom she entrusts their world. She has personally selected each one for their talents, regardless of their background or personality. What the kingdom needs isn’t yes men who will obey her every word, but the best and the brightest. This frankness and faith have won over the loyalty of the knights and so rowdy laughter of colorful personalities fill the castle daily.

Knight of the Round Table (Original)
    Her revered predecessors. Saber sees the original KotR as great inspirations and seeks to follow their code of chivalry. Artoria, in particular, is almost like an idol for her. She hopes that she will be a queen worthy of Arthur’s Throne.
    Lancer of Britannia
    “I have made an oath to trust no woman within the seven seas. You are no exception.”

Source: Senjou no Valkyria

True Name: Charles Howard
    Epithet: Knight of the Sea
    Class: Lancer

Dislikes: Women
    Talent: Military Command
    Natural Enemy: Queen Medb
    Traits: Male, Humanoid
    Armament: Trident

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: B+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Voyager of the Storm A
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. As the admiral of the British navy, Lancer naturally has a high level of skill when it comes to commanding a fleet of ships. While his sailing abilities may be less than those of explorers who’ve circumnavigated the globe, his leadership and tactics in warfare will not lose to any no-good pirate.

Protection of the Sea B
    A special type of protection granted from the waters themselves. As the son of a water nymph, Lancer fears neither wave nor tide for he is always protected from its dangers. Thanks to this skill, he is able to both stand on water as well as breath under it, removing any disadvantages other warriors may have on the sea. Furthermore, any ship he is standing on, no matter how damaged, will never sink.

Mana Burst (Water) B
    A variant of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with magical energy that imparts an elemental water-effect. As the famed Knight of the Sea, Lancer is able to conjure and control the element to his advantage even on dry land. By shooting out powerful jets of water, one’s speed and range in combat are enhanced greatly. The skill stems both from his heritage as well as his own magical element.

Fairy Queen’s Enchantment EX
    An enchantment granted from the Fairy Queen Elizabeth. It is a unique blessing bestowed upon every member of the Knights of the Round Table, selected to best enhance their abilities. In Lancer’s case, he has received the Enchantment of Chastity. As it was prophesized that only a maiden can do him harm, Lancer had sworn to never fall in love for fear that his lover would be his destined killer. As such, the Queen has bestowed upon him a blessing that removes such emotions. Lancer is unable to feel love and thereby is immune to all charm effects. Thus, he is invincible.

Noble Phantasm:

Trident of Britannia: The Vast Impenetrable Sea

A glistening gold trident that commands the seas of Britannia. In the hands of Lancer, it is an invaluable weapon that stirs the waves and washes away every foreign invader.

In pan-human history, the trident is wielded by the goddess Britannia, a personification of the nation itself. Popularized in the Elizabethan era, she was a figure whose weapon represented Britain’s naval superiority, modelled after Poseidon’s own trident. In the Lostbelt, however, it is no mere conceptual representation, but a physical weapon that truly can control the seas. Forged by dwarves and enchanted by magic, it can command the waters themselves at the wielder’s will. It is considered one of the great treasures of Britannia and awarded to Lancer as the Lord High Admiral so that he may use it to protect his country. As expected, he is able to use it to great potential, sinking enemy ships and saving allies with practiced finesse and wisdom.

Lore:
    Lancer’s true name is Charles Howard, also known as Howard of Effingham. He is the Lord High Admiral and commander of the English Forces.

In pan-human history, Effingham was an English Statesman of the Elizabethan Era and appointed Lord High Admiral of the Royal Navy by the Queen herself. Alongside Francis Drake, he was chiefly responsible for the English victory against the Spanish Armada and was celebrated for his valor and contributions in battle.

In the Lostbelt, however, his background is similar yet much more fantastical. Born the son of a water nymph, Effingham possessed skills beyond mere humans and was a natural at sea warfare. Like many a knight, he claimed honor after honor by slaying giant monsters and rescuing damsels, until he became known across the land as the invincible Knight of the Sea. For his strength and valor, he was among the first to join the Queen’s Knights of the Round Table. It was prophesized, however, that only a maiden was destined to him harm, and so Effingham swore to never fall in love and shun all women. Yet, despite his best efforts, the prophecy came true when a certain Francis Drake defeated him in a duel and claimed the title of Strongest Knight in the realm.

Still, for his natural talent at sea warfare and his prudent diligence, he was made commander of the Navy and was chiefly responsible for the defense of Britannia against foreign invaders. If Drake was the King of the Storm, then Effingham was the Master of the Sea. With his well-trained fleet and own aquatic abilities, no invader shall ever reach the shore nor will they escape the open sea.

Personality:
    Lancer is a rugged, hard-boiled knight with a toughness befitting a man of the sea. Always serious, always diligent, there is naught a moment where he can be found off-guard. If human intensity could be measured and harnessed, you could probably power a factory with him alone.

In contrast to his innocent Queen, Lancer trusts no one and prefers to rely on his strength alone. Wary of the kisses of Judas, he shuns others and rejects the help of good Samaritans. He demands discipline and obedience from his soldiers, wielding them as if they were an extension of himself. His distrust is especially strong for women, whom are his greatest weakness. Even the Queen is no exception to this. Though he has sworn his loyalty to her and would consider her a fair and brilliant ruler, he does not engage her as a friend.

As a side note, it seems that he’s a little uncomfortable with the staggering number of female knights in the Royal Army lately. For this, he blames their free-spirited leader, his very own Vice-Admiral.
    Caster of Britannia
    “Let us think on the bigger picture. Such talents would be wasted if not applied to a larger scale.”

Source

True Name: John Dee
    Class: Caster

Dislikes: Spineless cowards
    Talent: Mathematics
    Natural Enemy: Gilles de Rais
    Traits: Male, Humanoid
    Armament: Spell book, staff

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation A++
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this level, large scale territory creation is possible, even on a nation-wide level. Normally, Caster would only be at about B-rank with this skill, but his ability has been boosted with some external help.

Item Construction B
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Items such as magic mirrors or crystal balls are run of the mill for Caster’s abilities.

Personal Skills:
    Advice for Sailing B
    The ability to give correct and useful advice for sailing. As one of the leading experts of navigation in his time, Caster is skilled at training and advising would be adventurers. This skill grants an advantage to all ally actions at sea.

Mana Tuning C
    A Skill where one drastically stimulates, simultaneously, the mana of oneself and other people that are in tune with one's magical energy. In some ways, it represents Caster’s desire for the unity of mankind.

Unified Language (False) D
    The long lost language of Babel that resonates with the truth of one’s soul. The discovery of the lost tongue is one of Caster’s greatest ambitions and the end goal of his magecraft. However, at the current point, his mastery of it is superficial and imperfect. At this rank, he is only able to impart slight hypnotic suggestions on other humans. There is still a long way for him to go before his Tower of Babel is built.

Noble Phantasm:

Sangraal Britannia: Great Fairy Barrier
    Type: Anti-Country

The heart of Britannia.

The Great Fairy Barrier is a grand bounded-field that covers the entire island, forming a conceptual seal isolating it from the rest of the world. The Barrier serves as a type of mystical lock that seals in the mystery of the island, preventing it from the decay of mystery that afflicts the rest of the planet as science progresses. As long as the barrier is active, the state of mystery in the country is frozen, unable to progress or decay. Therefore, the very rules of the island are different from the rest of the world; technology that goes beyond that of the early medieval ages simply does not work inside the country, no matter how little that makes sense. Furthermore, the barrier creates a warp in space, greatly increasing the amount of area within it in comparison to its boundaries. This spatial warp increases the amount of sea area surrounding the island greatly, making it more difficult for foreign invaders to find the actual island within. It is no understatement that this Noble Phantasm is the greatest reason for the Lostbelt’s existence.

The true identity of the Great Fairy Barrier is the power of the Holy Grail. Back before the timelines diverged, King Arthur began the Grail Quest intending to use its power to maintain the mystery of the country. Though the knights failed in the pan-human history, they succeeded in this timeline and used it power to erect the Great Fairy Barrier, returning the land to the Age of Fairies. Since then, the Grail and Barrier have been maintained for centuries. As the Court Magus of his era, Caster has also been entrusted with maintaining the grail and barrier, thus gaining it as his Noble Phantasm. In a sense, you could say that all of Britannia is his Workshop.

Lore:
    Caster’s True Name is John Dee, a scholar and magus of Britannia. Immersed in the world of sorcery, he seeks the unity of mankind under the British flag.

In pan-human history, John Dee was an Elizabethan mathematician, astrologist and magus. Drawing no distinction between mathematical research and hermetic philosophy, his enormous efforts straddled the line of science and magecraft. He was said to own one of the largest libraries in England and even became the court Astrologist for Queen Elizabeth. Among other things, his high status allowed him a place in politics as he advocated for the expansion of the British Empire, a term he is credited with coining.

In the Lostbelt, however, Dee’s association with magecraft is even greater as he lives in a world of mystery and fantasy. For his great counsel and expertise, he has been made the official Court Magus of Britannia and, like his predecessors, has been charged with the management of the Holy Grail and the Great Fairy Barrier. He is one of the Queen’s closest advisors, giving keen and ambitious counsel on protecting the Kingdom of Fairies. Officially speaking, he isn’t one of the Knights of the Round Table, but his importance is no less great. In fact, one might even liken his role to that of the Arthurian Magus, Merlin.

Personality:
    Despite his dull expression and unassuming appearance, Caster is actually a man of large dreams. Where others may be satisfied with merely protecting their lives, Caster thinks on a much larger scale. He dreams of a world where mankind is united as one. A unified language, a unified religion, a unified planet… those are his grand ambitions. And so, for the sake of the future, he is a strong advocate of expanding Britannia’s power. The kingdom can no longer be satisfied with sitting still and waiting for enemies; they must strike and conquer the world, before they are conquered first. If they succeed, they can revert the entire world to the Age of Fairies and bring true peace and happiness to the land.

Besides his impossible ambitions, though, Caster is a pretty amicable man. He gets along finely with the Queen and most of the Knights of the Round Table, as he actually prefers romantic dreamers like him over stiff realists with no ambitions. He is often caught sneaking out with the Queen for a sweet snack at inopportune moments, only to be scolded for being a bad influence. He truly wants the best for mankind and his search of the pure verities of the world is for that purpose alone.

As a side note, he’s been married numerous times and seems to have no luck with women. After a certain traumatic marriage, he is an avid hater of the concept of wife-sharing… it’s a story you really don’t want to know about.
    Archer of Britannia
    “… What? Were you expecting some one else? Sorry, but I’m the ruler of this forest.”

Source

True Name: Robin Hood
    Epithet: May Queen
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Dislikes: Wealthy noble slobs, unchivalrous bandits
    Talent: Tactical Retreat
    Natural Enemy: Atalanta
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Humanoid
    Armament: Bow and Arrow

Parameters:
    LCK: B
    NP: D

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent Action A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. In reality, though, this level of Independent Action is to be expected from one who carries the mantle of Robin Hood.

Personal Skills:
    Subversive Actions B+
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle through traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. With this skill at Rank B, it is possible to disable close to 30 percent of the enemy forces before they advance. However, that ratio increases to more than 50 percent when in a forest, Archer’s true domain.

Apothecary D
    The ability to create medicine with herbal materials. As master of the forest, Archer has an extensive knowledge of every herb and plant in her domain. Though not professionally trained, she can use them to treat and heal any injured traveler she comes across.

Golden Rule (Body) C
    A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill, it does not affect one’s physical parameters. Archer possesses this skill due to her elven heritage. Her natural beauty is as expected of an elf and easily surpasses that of a normal human. However, since she herself doesn’t really care about her beauty, she’s almost permanently sweaty and disheveled, lowering the rank of this skill slightly. Then again, there are some people who prefer her that way…

Noble Phantasm:

No Face May Queen

The natural Noble Phantasm of Robin Hood, the chivalrous thief.

Robin Hood is an incarnation of nature, introduced and inherited as a custom of the Celts from the Beltane Festival (Spring Festival) after the establishment of the "May Festival", where participants in the festival pray to the forest spirit Jack in the green for the arrival of spring. In the May Festival, they make a circle and dance around a pillar built in the center of the village square where a boy and a girl on the cusp of adulthood would impersonate the "May King" and the "May Queen". The "May King" is a metaphor for a "transparent king" who added brown accents to his green clothing so that his figure would not be seen. The “May Queen”, however, is the Maiden of Spring, the lady of flowers, the queen of fairies who oversees the growth of plants and the stillness of nature. She symbolizes purity and feminine strength as well as the dormant energy of the earth.

Unlike other Robin Hoods, Archer takes not the role of the May King, but that of the May Queen. Though she too becomes one with nature, she does not do so by blending in with it, but instead commands it with her will. This Noble Phantasm represents her authority over the forest as a High Elf and allows her the power to tap into its inner energy. By her will, she can cause the plants around her to grow and move them freely about. She can use this to stealthily trap and ensnare her enemies in the forest. With this ability, entering her territory is no different than jumping into the mouth of a beast. However, in a battle against Heroic Spirits, it isn’t very powerful since the plants she controls are still only normal flora and the sort, nothing a sturdy warrior can’t break through. In that case, it’s true potential is probably best used to procure medicinal herbs and poisonous plants to aid her personal combat.

Lore:
    Archer’s True Name is Robin Hood, but her real name is Belphoebe. She is the legendary virgin huntress that men across the kingdom seek after.

In pan-human history, the person named Belphoebe does not exist. Instead, she is a character of fiction from the English epic poem, The Faerie Queene. It is an allegorical work using elements of Arthurian and written in the Elizabethan Era Mythos to praise the Queen. In it, Belphoebe is a beautiful virgin huntress sought after by many men. She spends most of her time hunting in the woods, but eventually finds true love. Her purity and high spirits are meant as representations of Queen Elizabeth’s own virtues.

In the Lostbelt, however, she is no fictional character, but a true living person. Just as her original poem was an Elizabethan work that used Arthurian elements, in this Lostbelt where the Arthurian Mythos still survives into the reign of Queen Elizabeth, it is even possible for her to exist. Here, though, she is actually an elf, one of the races that have resurfaced thanks to the divergence of history. Specifically, she is a High Elf, a breed of pure-blooded elven nobility. Like her pan-human counterpart, though, she has shunned her heritage and become a huntress of the forest whose unearthly beauty attracts men across the land. However, in the Lostbelt, she has additionally taken up the mantle of Robin Hood, the heroic outlaw of England.

Where there is nobility, so too will there be legendary thieves and Robin Hood is no exception. Over the many years, countless young men have taken the name and acted in the cause of justice to bring happiness to the poor. As Britannia never progressed scientifically, the role never became unnecessary or impossible, and so the tradition of the Hood continued for centuries. Belphoebe is but another in the line of Robins and is resolved to use her abilities for the sake of the people. Who knows if she will be able to find true love in this timeline though.

Personality:
    Somewhat virtuous, somewhat frivolous, Archer shares the core traits of all Robin Hoods. She is one with the nature and fights for the people against the wealthy. With no pride, she hunts her prey from the shadows with petty tricks such as sniping, traps, or poison. In a sense, she is truly fighting for herself and just doing what she wants, so her motives are selfish even if they are meant to benefit the people.

Beneath her serious and confident demeanor, though, she possesses a few insecurities as to her title and duty. Due to her beauty, her existence quickly became known throughout the region and rumors of the gorgeous elf who lives in the forest attracted curious and lovestruck men from all over. A Robin Hood whose face has become famous cannot truly become one with nature. Thus, she feels as if her skills as Robin are inferior and wonders if she is worthy of the mantle. She truly does hold the title with respect and wishes to live up to it but worries that she doesn’t have what it takes.

As for all the big stuff like the defense of the kingdom or the preservation of mystery, she doesn’t really care. She’ll just keep doing as she pleases until she is either caught or the world evaporates or something. That said, with her heart of justice, it may be possible to persuade her into being an ally.
    Rider of Britannia
    “Don’t worry about the plan. Fortune follows the spirited, so everything will work out if you just believe!”

Source

True Name: Thomas Cavendish
    Epithet: The Navigator
    Class: Rider

Dislikes: Hardheads
    Talent: Navigation
    Natural Enemy: Asterios
    Traits: Female, Humanoid
    Armament: Sword, Pegasus

Parameters:
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: D

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A

Riding A+
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Rider’s main mode of transportation is by Pegasus. Though they are docile creatures, it takes great skill to control one with finesse and her ability to do so is proof of her riding ability.

Personal Skills:
    Voyager of the Storm D
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. Rider possesses some skill when it comes to manning a boat, but not much. As she is not primarily a sailor in this timeline, Rider’s rank in this skill has been lowered dramatically. In the pan-human history, it would at least be rank B. On the other hand, she is able to retain a high riding skill in exchange.

Golden Rule B
    A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Though Rider is not from a wealthy family, her own ability to acquire money is not lacking. Whether from finding treasures of great value or looting bandits, she has a way of somehow stumbling upon fortunes. Perhaps this skill reflects just how much she likes money.

Fairy Queen’s Enchantment B
    An enchantment granted from the Fairy Queen Elizabeth. It is a unique blessing bestowed upon every member of the Knights of the Round Table, selected to best enhance their abilities. In Rider’s case, she has received the Enchantment of Invisibility. It allows her to turn herself and her mount invisible to the naked eye, thus concealing their position. Stuff like smell and sound aren’t hidden, but they tend to not matter as much when one is flying high above on a Pegasus. The blessing was meant to aid her in her scouting duties as an overhead, invisible pair of eyes possess great value to any army, but she has a tendency to also use it for pranks.

Noble Phantasm:

Nimble Navigator: Through the Seven Seas and Skies

A Noble Phantasm that represents Rider’s talent for navigation, an innate ability she possessed from birth. In the pan-human history, she was famed for circumnavigating the globe. Although she was not the first to do it, she had accomplished it nine months faster than Drake and with great financial success. Analyzing the data of the pioneers before her, she optimized and perfected the route with her analytical navigation abilities. It is for this that she was given the epithet of the Navigator.

In practice, this Noble Phantasm is a passive ability that allows Rider to automatically and instantly calculate the ideal route of travel through any area. Taking into account the aerodynamic conditions, terrain, weather, positions of enemies, and all other available data, a perfect and optimal course is discovered on a level rivalling clairvoyance. Combined with her flying mount and her own great riding ability, there is little that Rider cannot speed through and she will always be where she needs to be. Whether in pursuit, escape, or aerial combat, this Noble Phantasm gives her a huge positional advantage.

Lore:
    Rider’s True Name is Thomas Cavendish the Navigator. She is a knight of Queen Elizabeth and an adventurer of great success.

In the pan-human history, Cavendish was an English explorer and privateer who circumnavigated the globe. Though he was no pioneer of the stars who changed the course of history, he was the first to purposefully emulate the success of Francis Drake and follow in her footsteps. He became rich from captured Spanish gold, silk, and treasures upon his return, but died during his second expedition.

In the Lostbelt, as well, Cavendish is someone who emulates Drake and follows in her footsteps. Just like her idol, Cavendish began as a bandit, plundering treasures and riches from travelling merchants. However, a chance encounter with the draconic knight inspired her and she reformed into a proper knight of the Queen, eventually working her way up to the Round Table. Recognizing her navigational talents with her discerning eyes, the Queen made her a messenger and scout, giving her a Pegasus to aid her travels. It is in this way that Cavendish became known as the Flying Knight, the lightning-like wings of the Round Table.

As a side note, Cavendish does possess some elven blood, but she is not as pure-blooded as Archer. Also, it is unknown if the pan-human Cavendish was also female or if this is a discrepancy in the timelines.

Personality:
    Rider is a free-spirited adventurer who loves nothing more than a quick buck. She is rowdy, lively, and somehow really lucky. Her catchphrase is that “Fortune follows the spirited” so she always gives every scenario her all. Despite her high tension, she is surprisingly intelligent and highly analytical. Behind every seemingly foolhardy action is a well thought out observation and prediction. However, academics and typical intellectual endeavors bore her, so she rarely puts her brain to true use.

Rider’s idol is none other than Francis Drake, the hero of Britannia. Her admiration is to the point that she closely observes Drake’s actions and demeanor in hopes of emulating them, to the point that she might be mistaken as a stalker. As a result, she has done many things to be more like her hero, such as adopting a masculine name or flaunting her body as well as taking up gambling and alcoholism. It is no understatement to say that Drake is a very bad influence on her.

As a side note, Rider is on the younger side when it comes to the Knights of the Round Table, so she’s usually seen as the more immature member. Unfortunately, she seems to have no intention of proving that notion wrong.

Creator's Notes
    A world where modern heroes mix with High Fantasy

That was the basic concept behind this set of servants and the setting they inhabit. For some reason, I wanted to do some very romantic and fantastical concepts that wouldn’t be out of place in an Isekai anime. With that in mind, I combined Arthurian Mythos with Elizabethan Heroes using The Faerie Queene as a template. Essentially, the core thought pattern could be summed up as “What if Elizabeth I was actually a Fairy Queen?”

If I left it unclear, the divergence point of this Lostbelt is if Galahad had completed the Grail Quest without dying and actually brought the grail back to Artoria so that it could be used to sustain the mystery of Britain. Since the land was rejuvenated, people were less happy so the Mordred Rebellion didn’t gain as much traction and perfect knight Galahad was around to help so Camelot never fell. Basically, a feel-good fantasy where Artoria finally gets a happy end that doesn’t involve meeting a red head in a shed.

This time around, I wanted to show off the setting more than specific character concept, so I went with quantity over quality. Each Servant is a mixture of their original selves with some fantasy element to make them feel distinct. If you don’t mind, I’d like to indulge and talk about each one is small detail.

Saber was an obvious choice as she was the ruler of the Era. Since I was using the Faerie Queene as a template, I went with Elizabeth I as the Lostbelt King since she is the Fairy Queen. Elizabeth already has quite a few sheets done in CaS, so I wanted to go a different direction with those and instead focus on her as the Fairy Queen. I hope I was able to stay true to her character while also giving her a more fairy princess-like presence.

Lancer and Caster were two other obvious choices since they were the big names of the era. Within the Faerie Queene, Effingham is associated with one of the characters, Marinell, so I combined their legends and ended up with the Sea Knight Admiral. As for Dee, Lethildiren already did a sheet for him far better than anything I can come up with, so I didn’t aim too high with him.

Archer’s probably the odd one out in this set since she’s originally from the Faerie Queene, but I tried to combine her with Robin Hood to give her some original flavor. Also, I’m not gonna give up a chance to have an elf archer! (I have issues…)

As for Rider… well, you see, my image of Cavendish has been contaminated by One Piece so I kept making him more and more of a bishounen until finally he turned into a girl. Oops.

Anyways, that’s all I really have to say about this set of Servants. I hope they were fun to read and maybe might be some inspiration for people looking to submit something for the contest.
    Last edited by zikari8; August 5th, 2019 at 06:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Faerie Queene servants: God these are amazing. Admiral Howard may be my favorite of the bunch since I love gruff old men types. And since the Faerie Queene was an insperation I'm kind of sad you didn't mention Arthegal or Britomart two of my favorite characters from the epic. Now I want to write a sheet set in your Lostbelt!

Also Ritsuka would just break at having to fight against this Lostbelt seeing as its kind of a paradise. How are you supposed to justify your history being better than this one's?

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries

Caster of the Strait

"hello Master, i am Caster! I hope you don't mind my hideous looks so we can be good friend."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Region: greece
    Height: 139cm
    Weight: 33kg
    Dislikes: forceful men, jealous woman, witches
    Talent: swimming
    Armaments: her body
    Natural Enemy: Circe

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: E

Skills

class skills

Item construction(D): Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a D rank. As she not very experienced in magecraft, this skill has a low rank.

Territory creation(B): Creation of a "lair" with rank equal to a Workshop becomes possible. The nature of the physical world can be altered through the use of large barriers, and other similar devices.

personal skills

Divinity(E): Caster has a low level in divinity for being the daughter of a a minor goddess, this level is even more decreased because of her current state.

Monster strenght(B): Boosts Strength by one Rank for up to a single hour, however, each time the skill is use, the Servant runs the risk of reverting to the monster/beast this skill hails from in their history. Additionally, the Servant's psyche may become damaged the longer the skill is active.

Mana burst(water)(B): A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons or the users body with Magical Energy with the water element. As with originally being a
    Naiad
    Water Nymph
    and further emphasized by her her transformation, the water attribute comes naturally for Caster.

Marine Biology(forced)(A): a skill that denotes the user as a being who was forcefully transform into a type of sea life. It is a permanently active skill that Chances both the users appearance and bodily functions to ones design for aquatic life. When underwater or in flooded places, Caster receives a bonus in her physical stats.

Noble phantasm

Forever life at the Sea
    Katara tis Skylla

This Noble phantasm represent the Curse that was imposed into her by a terrible jealous witch. This is the curse that would eventually lead to Caster's transformation into a mindless monster.
    By activating the Noble phantasm, she can Change her physiology to acquire traits of other aquatic animals. For example, she can create poison barbs like those of Manta rays, generate Bio-electricity like an eel, gain the tentacles of an octupus, Etc...
    However, this is still a curse. The more and longer Caster Transforms, the hard it becomes to Change back and she may also start to slowly lose control, changing without noticing and having memory lapses, until she finally becomes a monster.

Forever maelstrom of Hunger
    Kharubdis

This Noble phantasm represents Casters connection with Charybdis, the terrible sea monster who in legend, was always position right outside her cave.
    Caster can activate it by putting her hand up an calling it's name. After that, Thousands of gallons of waters will explode from her and violently flood whatever the place Caster is currently located, the water will then star to form vortex and suck everything caught in it into it's epicenter before exploding again.
    A highly destructive move that can harm allies just a easily as enemies, it also costs a great amount of mana and leaves Caster somewhat defenseless afterwards.

Background

Caster's true name is Scylla, a legendary monster that lived on one side of a narrow channel of water, opposite her counterpart Charybdis. She was feared by the Greeks as a man eater that would terrorize Sailors. however, she was not always like that.

Originally a very pretty Naiad, Caster was approached by the Immortal named Glauco. He had fell in loved with her, but she refused his advances because his appearance of fish need not attracted her. This caused the witch Circe, who loved Glauco, to be consumed by rage and jealousy. The Witch prepared a potion with the same herbs that gave the immortal his looks and put it in the waters Caster was Bathing, transforming her.

Ashamed of her new form, Caster hide in a cave on the Strait of Messina, where she could do nothing expect watch as she became more and more hideous until she eventually lost herself.

personality

Because she ended her life in isolation, Caster hates the prospect of being alone. As such, it is easy to gain her friendship and loyalty just by being nice to her.
    She definitely learn her lesson and will never judge another by appearance ever again, even becoming sort of friends with her neighbor Charybdis at the end of her life, who she describes as "Another lonely soul". However, while she tries to hide behind smiles and and optimistic behavior, she still has a complex about her looks, having no self-esteem and think of herself as a hideous monster.
    She loves to eat and does so in large amounts, with her favorites being meat dishes. One can notice that she lacks any kind of restraint or manners while eating, but is also one of the few thins that can easily make her feel happiness, so she doesn't mind.

Dialogue

"I would like to go outside, but only if master comes too"

"I feel weird next to you, maybe is just guilt for forcing you to put up with my ugliness"

Medusa"I can see you understand me, but at least your beautiful and not hideous like me. What? You think i am Beautiful and you are ugly? Why would you think that? Because I am small and cute? Wha..."

Gorgon"You a are repulsive, but maybe there is good in you somewhere. At least i hope"

Circe"You... why... i... *stars sobbing uncontrollably*"

"you friendship is very important to me, i don't really have found memories of when i was alone. Besides that, a big steak would be nice."

"I don't really like myself, for obvious reasons. I now it is appearance is not everything but still..."

Last edited by the god of world-0; August 6th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Scylla
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: Claws, fangs

Parameters:
    STR: A++
    END: B+
    AGI: D
    MANA: B
    LUCK: E

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank B: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity. Rationality is fully lost, and Berserker functions as a mindless beast. There are small glimpses of personality beneath her madness, but these are exhibited rarely

Personal Skills

Demon of Mutation - Rank D: A Skill that denotes how a hero or god was transformed into a demon in life. A Skill that considerably strengthens one's abilities as a Servant by emphasizing a fact from the past.
    Berserker has achieved a level of STR that is impossible for the human body. Once being a nymph, Berserker was twisted into her current shape by the curse of a jealous witch. Due to her deeds, the Divinity she once held has also been lost.

Shapeshifting - Rank B-: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae.
    Shapeshifting into the forms of natural creatures is possible. However, due to the ability not originating from one’s own power, but rather a curse, Berserker lacks the ability to fully control her physical form. Her body is in a constant state of chaotic flux, taking on the partial forms of ferocious beasts at random. Her Shapeshifting does respond to intent, however, allowing some tactical benefit.

Battle Continuation - Rank A-: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments.
    Berserker does not possess the mentality necessary to keep on fighting despite all odds, nor does her body have particular aptitude for overcoming severe injuries. Her Battle Continuation is born from a gift of her grandfather’s, namely resurrection after being killed by the hero Heracles. In representation of this, Berserker possesses the ability to fully heal from even the most grievous of injuries, but can only do so once. After using up this gift, her Battle Continuation is also locked.

Noble Phantasms

A Choice between Two Perils
    Metaxú Skylla te Kharubdis

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    A Noble Phantasm that manifests the most famous part of Berserker’s legend. Scylla and Charybdis were two monsters that plagued ships traveling through a narrow strait, and are said to have dwelt near the Strait of Messina. It was impossible for a ship passing through the route to avoid both monsters, forcing crews to choose which danger to risk.
    When activated, Berserker summons the whirlpool-like monster Charybdis onto the battlefield. Charybdis appears so that Berserker’s targets are forced between the two monsters, so close to each of them as to be within the range of their attacks. Should they hesitate or remain still, both Berserker and Charybdis will attack simultaneously, causing massive damage to the enemies. To avoid this, enemies must choose which of the monsters they choose to approach. Berserker pounces on approaching enemies in order to feed on them, whereas Charybdis expels a great flood of water that she then draws back in, devouring those caught in the tide.
    Additional damage is dealt if the target possesses the Riding or Voyager of the Storm Skills or a Noble Phantasm taking the shape of a ship.

Description
    Dislikes: Marine life, moving around
    Talents: Hunting, plaguing sea travelers
    Natural Enemy: Circe

Berserker’s true identity is Scylla, the Scourge of the Strait of Messina.

Scylla is the monster that once terrorized ships traveling through the Strait of Messina, an important trade route. Due to Mad Enhancement and the horror of her cursed shape, little of her original personality remains. Her madness reduces her to the level of a simple beast, mostly thinking about her next meal. However, her penchant for staying in a single place rather than prowling around may be due to her past as a naiad, who often bound themselves to a particular location. Perhaps the woman she once was is fighting from the inside, wishing to limit the destruction her monstrous body can cause?
    Ironically considering the place where she chose to prowl, fish and other aquatic creatures, or those sharing their traits, evoke a feeling of disgust and hatred in her. This reaction may be the reason for her appetite for men in passing ships. Naturally, this includes her ‘partner’ Charybdis, though she is often too preoccupied by the notion of feeding to notice her.
    Though Scylla thinks of most non-marine life as sources of food, certain Heroic Spirits are an exception. Great heroes and slayers of monsters are entities that she strangely does not try to feed on. Instead, though appearing almost reluctant to do so, she faces them in earnest battle, fighting with all she has. She also has a poor reaction to spellcasters, a certain Greek witch in particular.
    As her Master is most likely a human, it could be expected that Scylla would see them as food. However, this is not the case. As with most Berserkers, her Mad Enhancement renders the Master into a form that they are unlikely to harm - in her case, this form is that of the rock that served as her home. Scylla cannot truly interact with her Master, but simply stays in their immediate vicinity and fighting those who would harm them, as though protecting her home.
    Scylla’s wish to the Holy Grail, if her desires can be referred to in such a fashion, is simply to be content and at peace for all eternity. Though what little remains of her former self influences Scylla to the degree of not wishing to harm others, she can no longer understand any desire to return to what she once was.

Lore
    Scylla was originally a naiad who received the advances of the sea god Glaucus. Repulsed by his fish-like form, Scylla fled to a rocky outcropping, known today as the Rock of Scilla. Glaucus, wishing for Scylla to be his, turned to the witch Circe for help, asking for a potion to charm Scylla into loving him. However, Circe also felt attraction towards Glaucus, and crafted a poison instead.
    Glaucus placed Circe’s poison in a pool that Scylla often bathed in, and waited. Rather than falling head-over-heels in love with the sea god, Scylla was instead mutated into a chaotic monstrosity resembling a jumble of different animals. The amorous sea god fled in terror, leaving Scylla to be driven mad by the monster she had become.
    From then on, Scylla prowled on ships that passed through the Strait of Medina, pouncing on sailors and devouring them. The opposite side of the strait was occupied by the monster Charybdis, making the strait doubly perilous to pass through. She was famously encountered by Odysseus and his crew on their travels, and devoured six of Odysseus men, being regarded as the lesser threat in comparison to Charybdis. Scylla was later faced by Heracles on a journey, and was slain by the hero in battle.
    It is said that Scylla’s grandfather, Phorcys, brought her back to life, though where she was taken afterwards and which form she returned to, no one knows.

Notes
    Not a summer sheet, though I shudder to imagine who would think that based on the faceclaim.

I find the lack of monstrous Scyllas disturbing, so I tried to rectify that (though there does appear to be one other).
    Mind you, this has been a work-in-progress for some time now, but the sheet above just got me to finish it. Any one-upsmanship present is unintentional.