Page 84 of 369 FirstFirst ... 34747982838485868994134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 7364

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Huh, just happened to me as well, now that you mention it. Guess I just can't display it here... Just click the link to see the faceclaim.

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider, Ruler, Avenger(?)
    Epithet: White Queen of Olympus
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Ancient Greece

Lore:

Hera is the goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth in ancient Greek religion and myth, one of the Twelve Olympians and the sister-wife of Zeus. She is the daughter of the Titans Cronus and Rhea. Hera rules over Mount Olympus as queen of the gods. A matronly figure, Hera served as both the patroness and protectress of married women, presiding over weddings and blessing marital unions. One of Hera's defining characteristics is her jealous and vengeful nature against Zeus' numerous lovers and illegitimate offspring, as well as mortals who crossed her.

Most famous perhaps for her constant harassment of Heracles, Hera is responsible in one way or another for causing each misfortune Eurystheus ordered Heracles to correct. At the beginning of the Trojan War, it is Hera and Athena who side with the Greeks after the Judgment of Paris, Hera later appearing to Achilles directly and stirring him to fight.

In the tales of the Argo, Jason is one of the few precious mortals to Hera. It was Hera that implored Athena to help create a ship for Jason’s purposes. She helps guide him through the perils of Scylla and Charybdis. Medea falls in love with Jason as a direct result of Hera’s meddling, knowing full well the price that would be paid for Hera’s revenge on Pelias. Even Jason wasn’t immune forever, however. Hera abandoned her favor when she discovered Jason had been unfaithful to Medea--the ultimate sin, in her eyes--and drove him to be destroyed by his own ship.

Hera is not meant to be taken as something frail, for even she personally slays at least one giant in the Gigantomachy.

Hera is commonly seen with the animals she considers sacred including the cow, lion and the peacock. Portrayed as majestic and solemn, often enthroned, and crowned with the polos (a high cylindrical crown worn by several of the Great Goddesses), Hera may hold a pomegranate in her hand, emblem of fertile blood and death and a substitute for the narcotic capsule of the opium poppy. Scholar of Greek mythology Walter Burkert writes in Greek Religion, "Nevertheless, there are memories of an earlier, aniconic representation, as a pillar in Argos and as a plank in Samos."

She appears here as an Archer specifically due to the likelihood of Heracles also being summoned as Archer. Intending to usurp her stepson’s objectively strongest incarnation, Hera does whatever is in her power to avoid even seeing Heracles ever again. If she must, then her Class demands that he manifests in one of his many other possible choices--believing that even Berserker Heracles is easier to “deal with” than Archer.

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: EX
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Independent Action: A
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.

It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

An aloof goddess acting upon her own initiative and desires, using others as she encounters them on her travels towards ultimate revenge. Though certainly a goddess of the highest class, the curse of dependency that ties her to Zeus lowers this ability somewhat.

Divine Core of the Goddess: A+
    Divine Core of the Goddess is a Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.

Hera, along with her many siblings, are children of the Greek Titans Kronos and Rhea. Though she was born from Rhea already grown and intact, Hera is a being that cannot be called a Perfect Goddess no matter how hard she tries, being forced to eat the golden apples to maintain her immortality along with the rest of the Olympian pantheon. However, due to Hera’s intrinsic ownership of the golden apples, it’s not like she’ll ever be in danger of growing old. Though she is purely a bunrei, a rank any higher than this is simply unreachable.

Personal Skills:
    Golden Apple: EX
    Golden Apple is a Skill that draws the enemy near by displaying a treasured item.

The golden apple is an element that appears in various national and ethnic folk legends or fairy tales. In the Greek tradition, Hera’s golden apples--also known as the Apples of the Hesperides after their nymph caretakers--were presented to her as a wedding gift by Gaia herself. Grown in a garden
    imaginary number space
    “outside the realm of human logic”
    , all golden apples seen in descendent Greek myths are the same that grow in Hera’s orchard.

The fascination ability of the apples is second to none, coupled with Hera’s ability to use them to the fullest. However, they do not reach the level of a Noble Phantasm, as opposed to her daughter Eris’ use of the Apple of Discord, which does qualify.

Manifestation of Beauty: A
    Manifestation of Beauty is the fearsome charismatic nature of a goddess of beauty. A power to charm others.

Through her beauty and position, Hera charmed the other gods to help her in her schemes multiple times over. Though her true nature isn’t entirely a secret, her genuine charisma as a queen manages to shine through.

The event known as the Judgment of Paris, in which Paris resolved a dispute between Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite on the matter of their beauty, is the famous event that would lead directly into the Trojan War, and a popular artistic theme. Each offered bribes to Paris, but Aphrodite’s promise of the most beautiful woman in the world won him over. Some scholars have argued that Hera was always more objectively beautiful, but her bad reputation and Aphrodite’s more immediately apparent “sexual” beauty scared Paris into choosing the goddess of love. This idea is reinforced in the stories of the Gigantomachy and of Ixion, in which Hera’s mere presence is enough to cause men--and monsters--of less refinement to go into a frenzy.

Regardless, Hera and Athena can finally bond over something.

Foundation of the Storm: C++
    Foundation of the Storm is a unique Personal Skill of Hera’s, derived from the teaching she received from the Horae--the Greek manifestations of the seasons--and several anecdotes regarding Hera’s own derived association with the more blatant forces of nature. It can be called an ability similar to Marble Phantasm.

Against Hera came highland Artemis as champion for hillranging Dionysos, and rounded her bow straight. Hera as ready for conflict seized one of the clouds of Zeus, and compressed it across her shoulders where she held it as a shield proof against all; and Artemis shot arrow after arrow moving through the airy vault in vain against that mark, until her quiver was empty, and the cloud still unbroken she covered thick with arrows all over. It was the very image of a flight of cranes moving in the air and circling one after another in the figure of a wreath: the arrows were stuck in the dark cloud, but the veil was untorn and the wounds without blood. Then Hera picked up a rough missile of the air, a frozen mass of hail, circled it and struck Artemis with the jagged mass. The sharp stony lump broker the curves of the bow. But the consort of Zeus did not stop the fight there, but struck Artemis flat on the skin of the breast, and Artemis smitten by the weapon of ice emptied her quiver upon the ground."
    Allows for the creation of arms and armor from the very air itself, generated primarily by manipulating the density of water molecules. Though Hera, as consort of the Skyfather Zeus, would have access to this ability purely from her station, she consciously rejects this association and instead derives her power from the arts taught to her by her godmothers. Incidentally, the Horae as Triple-Goddess have been used to imply in some interpretations that Hera herself is one facet among another Triple-Goddess. As this skill can be boiled down to “ice manipulation,” Hera can be said to move into the Winter aspect of her Triple-Goddess--the witch Hecate.

Though Hera’s formidable skill is enough to incapacitate even a goddess of archery and the hunt like Artemis, she derides the need for something like Uncrowned Arms Mastery as “unnecessary.”

Mother of Curses: EX
    There is no one more hateful, more vindictive, than black-eyed Hera.
    Stories of woe and tragedy flowed in multitude through the time of ancient Greece as unto a raging torrent, many of which held a single individual as their source: Hera.

Creon. Side. Polytechnus. Gerana. Pelias. Echo. Leto. Io. Callisto. Aegina. Elara. Semele. Dionysus. Iynx. Aphrodite. Athamas. Ino.

Heracles.

She who fosters curses just as easily as she resists them. Hera’s venomous hatred has condensed into the physical, using her Authority as goddess of childbirth she brings forth tangible curses in the shape of writhing serpents--a common theme within her stories of vengeance. The snake goddess figurines found in Minos might very well be representations of Hera. These serpents then range out, corrupting both physical--Hera’s poisoning of the Delos well by way of a snake--and spiritual bodies--the many transformations into animals Hera caused all lovers of Zeus to eventually undergo.

It’s thought that Hera’s skill in witchcraft and curses might stem from a more ancient incarnation introduced to Greece before the invention of the Olympian pantheon, possibly making her an “alien deity.” A fragment of Çatalhöyük.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Usurpation of Lightning
    κεραυνός

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~100
    Max Targets: 300

The thunderbolt, divine right of the King of Gods Zeus. Created by the Cyclopes for Zeus as a token of appreciation for freeing them from Tartarus, the thunderbolt quickly became the key ordnance in the gods’ victory in the Titanomachy.

As with the Vajra of Indian myth and the hammer Mjölnir in Norse myth, Zeus’ thunderbolt is an indelible symbol attached to his position as almighty Skyfather, raising him above the level of the other gods he presides over.

However, should that symbol be lost or stolen, Zeus’ authority automatically comes into question. It can almost be called the god’s symbolic death, until he reaffirms himself and punishes those guilty of such terrible treason.

How difficult it must be when the one responsible is the god’s own wife.
    Hera’s shame at being tricked into marrying her brother was her most powerful emotion in the earliest stages of their relationship. The wanton cruelty her husband exhibited to humanity was also suitably unbearable, and worked as the perfect justification for Hera’s rebellion against Zeus. Together with Poseidon and Athena, Hera seduced Zeus and eventually drugged him to sleep. Binding his limbs, only Hera--as wife of Zeus--had the authority to even touch the mighty thunderbolts without immediately succumbing. It was in this instant that Zeus ceased to be the sole authority over Olympus, Hera had graduated temporarily to the Queen of All Gods.

It was a short-lived grandeur, of course. Thetis notified one of the Hecatoncheires, who assisted her in untying Zeus. None of the other conspirators were punished. Only Hera, who in his wrath Zeus hanged from the sky by the very chains she had bound him with. Only by volunteering to curse herself to be unable to challenge Zeus directly, was Hera able to save her own life.

That being said, the theft of the lightning is something even Zeus can’t extricate from Hera’s Saint Graph. In practice, the Noble Phantasm is hilariously simple. Descending from the sky out of Zeus’ “quiver,” Hera catches the Divine Construct to be thrown by her own hand. The number of bolts held within the quiver is said to be limitless, as well as the number able to be called upon at once. Zeus himself legendarily used over a hundred in his battle with Typhon, but obviously Hera can’t match such a feat.

A simple, devastatingly powerful explosion.

Egg of the Monster King
    Τυφάων Φάνης

The King Reborn

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

Hera’s true trump card, and what can accurately be called a Noble Phantasm that would drastically alter any Holy Grail War should it ever be employed.

In the process of one of her many missions to murder her own husband, Hera traveled down to Tartarus. There, she met with her father Cronus, and demanded help from him in slaying Zeus. Cronus, wishing for his own vengeance, heartily agreed, and gave Hera two eggs. These eggs had been grown deep within Gaia, cultivating in the pure essence of life’s original progenitor. Smearing the eggs in his semen, Cronus told Hera that once buried, a king to rival even mighty Zeus would be born. Hera did as instructed.

And so Typhon was born.

Unfortunately, by the time Typhon had hatched and emerged from the earth, Hera had already been cursed with her inability to harm Zeus further. She was compelled to inform him, and Typhon was killed.

There are some sources that state Typhon was a product of Hera alone, born out of her jealousy of Zeus for bearing Athena without her help. The truth doesn’t matter. Typhon is assuredly Hera’s most precious son, if only because he was instrumental in the torment he would help her bring her true enemy. Heracles.

Typhon himself holds no sentimental value for Hera--the Monster King having admitted to lusting after his mother when he battled Zeus--his true worth was seen instead in his own progeny. Though the father of most, if not all of the monsters that Heracles faced in his Labours, it was Hera who had instructed and trained her grotesque “grandchildren” to conquer her mortal enemy. Of course, everyone knows the end to that particular saga.

It seems there should be no way for Hera to access all of the beasts and villains she reared, Heracles and his King’s Order supersede any notion of ownership the goddess may have had. That is, of course, unless the Labours could be recreated. Or more accurately, reborn. For Hera had only ever buried one of the eggs she received from Cronus. It is this second egg that makes up the Noble Phantasm, and with it the potential for rebirthing the calamities of the Labours.

The biggest stipulation in using the egg is that Hera must bury it in a leyline nexus point, as it’s the only place in modernity that could possibly provide the massive amounts of Mana required to “prime” the egg. Once buried, it becomes immediately obvious that “Typhon” in this iteration is not the same as its predecessor. The “creature” that hatches, if one could call it that, is immobile, and looks and functions more like a biological factory than a King of Monsters. Piercing all the way through to the Reverse Side as a past creation of Gaia, “Typhon” has become a mass-production unit for monsters, able to draw up the data of even Phantasmal Species to be gestated and hatched. As the egg is technically a twin of the one Hera planted originally to birth Typhon, it’s able to draw upon its nature as an identically similar existence to work the same miracle. In short, the “new Typhon” will automatically “clone” the beasts once birthed by the original Typhon, starting with the demonic Nemean Lion. It should go without saying that anything birthed by the egg will come into the world under Hera’s complete control. A microcosm of the amino-geis Tiamat’s Sea of Life enforces.

To make matters worse, the creatures the egg hatches don’t necessarily have to be the same as in the Labours. Having gained maturity since her initial visit to Cronus, Hera is capable of directly influencing the programming-production to a degree.

However, anything born after such interference can never be called “natural.”

Personality & Relationships

Hera has no reservations about displaying her true face to everyone due to the climate in which she lived. An independent and self-possessed goddess, she was punished for this insolence to Zeus and his whims at every turn, until she became synonymous with the jealous, shrew wife. Let them believe what they want, she says. She has no need for philosophers to ponder on who or what she truly is. An existence inextricably tied to the rest of the pantheon, but one who lived as though she were always truly alone. Quick to anger, Hera knows she’s a queen and her position demands to be treated as such. In rare moments she’s capable of genuine motherly affection, but it always comes off like she’s just making fun of her subject. Truly, a woman with mysterious “S” power.

Heracles:
    “I hate you, boy. Oh how I hate you. But that’s a boring statement, isn’t it? Of course I hate you. If you had gone through everything I put you through without even once wishing for my death, then I should think I’d be offended. No, if that had happened you would have cemented yourself as the monster I wanted the world to believe you were. Do you want me to move on? Do you think I want your forgiveness? ...No, neither do I.”

Ishtar (Fillia):
    “...Hmm. I’m impressed, really. A being like me with an even pettier vendetta than my own. Oh, you have a bull too? Well, it’s not like I really wanted mine, but I’m stuck with it.”

Gatekeeper of Thebes
    “Hoh? You were bored? What could possibly have inspired the notion that you think I care that you were bored? I suppose Creon still met the fate I planned for him, so I suppose I forgive you for being a petulant feline. Look happy about it.”

Libyan Berserker
    "Ah, so this one's here as well. Isn't this getting a bit out of hand? Should you really be looking at me like that? You be should be glad, really. You've still managed to become quite the mother, despite my best efforts...yes, a real bitch-dog these days. I wonder if you would produce anything interesting with Typhon as your stud?"

Minamoto no Raikou:
    “Enough. Is this some kind of shitty joke, Master? All I see when I look at this one is the same lecherous heifer Io became. A cow has no such right to the lightning of Indra unless it’s taken by force.”

Creator Notes:

That was big.
    First off, thank you for reading. A few things influenced me to decide on Hera...but I can’t remember them all aside from it dawning on me that she really is responsible for (almost) everything bad that happened to the gods and their friends. The idea for the sheet was intended to be the “true enemy of Heracles” but I feel like I might have emphasized her enmity with Zeus even more, which I blame as a product of me basically forcing her into the Archer class. I decided that making her the villain of both Zeus and Herc as well as potentially the entire Greek pantheon was thus appropriate. Mostly.

A more careful scholar of Greek myth might notice a bunch of inconsistencies, and I take full responsibility for that. Hera has been influenced by her portrayal in the Iliad, her recording by Hesiod, and the somewhat unique “Argive Hera” which lends her character more to the conventionally occult. The statue of Hera in the Heraion of Argos pictures her wearing a crown of Charites and Horae, but in the Iliad it’s Aphrodite who wears the crown and is thus associated herself with the Horae. Oops.

I’m rather happy with most everything, although her Mother of Curses Skill went through a few different drafts and I eventually just had to settle on something. Maybe it’s the similarity to Angra that makes me nervous, I suppose I might change it to a generic witchcraft skill before the deadline.

Typhon Phanes (as the second NP is read in English) is probably going too far, but I couldn’t leave the idea of a monster factory alone once it came to me. Originally I was planning on something like “Queen’s Order” which would do basically the same thing as King’s Order but give Hera access to the items and treasures Herc gained before he’d gotten his hands on them. Boring. It also invalidates how Herc’s transformation in SF fundamentally changed his loadout, so I scrapped it for the current interpretation.

The thunderbolt is also boring, I realize. But I figure it’s appropriate, as the equivalent approximation we have in canon--Vajra--is also pretty simple.

Obviously, for relationships I figured it’d be easy to find out what she thought of certain Greeks with a single glance at any source material, which is why I left out people like Achilles, Jason, Medea, etc. Forgive me for the impertinence of including fellow entries in there, but it was too appropriate to not do it.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Bugs; October 21st, 2019 at 10:54 PM.

US Friend Code
    Zo4nIqz.jpg
    Image Source

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Sir Breuse Sans Pity
    Place of Origin: Britain (Arthurian Mythology)

Parameters
    STR
    : B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 79kg
    Dislikes: Self-righteousness
    Talent: Thinking on his feet, equipment maintenance
    Natural Enemy: Gareth
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Riding, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Well-cared for, black-tinted hand-and-a-half sword and a gilded, pearl-white shield
    Catalyst: Shard of the Round Table (Fake)

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As Saber never willingly fought evil magic-users out of a mix of cowardice and feeling no need to aid suffering people, he has a comparatively low rank for a Saber, unlike his Round Table Knight foes. However, being the antithesis of chivalry and Christian virtue, he has a plus modifier against Church Sacraments, miracles, and other such "goodly" magecraft.

Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Independent Action
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master

Personal Skills

Disengage
    Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match (1st turn) and restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value. When alive Saber, though a skilled warrior, was a coward who fled whenever the odds were against him or he was wounded. He successfully escaped with his life every time, and, though his numerous efforts were foiled, he was never brought to justice.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wanderer that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

Noble Phantasm

Knight's Dirty Trick
    Armor of Dishonorable Deception
    Type: Anti Unit (Self)
    Range: 0 ~ 99
    Max Targets: 2

Finely, but not exceptionally crafted, brown-lacquered plate mail, it provides a measure of defense like any suit of armor should, but its true use lies in deceit. When fleeing from combat Saber often approached others for aid, claiming to be an innocent and that whichever knight was pursuing him was a wicked robber knight attempting to kill him, begging for protection and help. This has been catalyzed into a Noble Phantasm that allows for a limited degree of shapeshifting. Saber can take the form of any member of the Round Table, gaining their appearance, voice, and even displaying said knight's information in a Master's clairvoyance instead of his own. This Noble Phantasm is also capable of letting Saber masquerade as another Servant besides one of those thirteen, but it requires that he first physically see said Heroic Spirit during his current summoning, and they must be a member of one of the Knight classes or a Rider Servant. While the Parameters displayed are those of who he is disguised as, Saber's actual abilities remain exactly the same, and he has no access to any of the target's Noble Phantasms, although he gains possession of powerless fakes of any physical items. He knows enough of the foes he fought in life's fighting styles to fake it for a short period of time, but anything more than a skirmish would likely reveal the deception to somebody intimately familiar with their apparent opponent. The combat style of any other Servant would need to be observed first, preferably from a distance, as far as Saber is concerned.

By speaking the True Name of this Noble Phantasm, Saber may forcefully apply its effects to an opponent, trapping the target in his own actual appearance as if they themselves had used the armor to become him. This cannot be blocked by regular Magic Resistance, but each rank reduces the number of turns the individual is forced to remain as such.

Saber is capable of being summoned with this Noble Phantasm already activated, and prefers to take the form of Sir. Gareth of Orkney, both to tarnish the reputation of the knight who came closest to killing him in life, and to easily explain the abilities of his armor as stemming from the enchanted Transformation Ring granted to her by Merlin.

Falsely Claimed Gift of the Faeries
    Plunder of the Lake
    Type: Barrier
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1

A magnificent shield, crafted not by mortal smiths, but by faeries, it is an item that appears utterly incongruous in the hands of Saber's true appearance. Enchanted by Nimue as a gift to her adopted son, Saber callously slew the courier carrying it and made the shield his own. The fey magic of this Noble Phantasm nullifies E-Rank projectile attacks, and grants a plus modifier on Luck Checks related to surviving mortal blows. The effects of the Lady's blessing are actually more potent, but, as the shield was intended solely for Lancelot, its effectiveness has been noticeably diminished, and he cannot use the power that unleashing its True Name would normally allow.

Lore

The most villainous knight living.

A blackhearted swordsman, Sir. Breuse Sans Pity and the outlaws that flocked to him pillaged and terrorized the British countryside for years, a blight upon the land and a thorn in the Round Table's side.

The son of an unremarkable minor lord, Saber was among the first of the aristocratic squires who flocked to the young King of Knight's banner to fight the Saxons, knighted by the Boy King herself, though he was not among her initial companions that aided her during her early adventures shortly after pulling the Sword of Selection. A subordinate to the king, he fought well, but lacked the tactical skill or outstanding feats to truly distinguish himself. Perhaps that was why he was never considered for one of the thirteen seats. Or perhaps it was because the king sensed cruelty and cowardice hidden behind an obedient facade.

He participated in three of the king's twelve battles before breaking his oaths and becoming an outlaw knight, taking what he desired by force, be it treasure, food, or land, reveling in it. Time and time again one of the king's trusted knights confronted him, be it on purpose of simply by fate, and, though any further machinations were always foiled, he escaped every battle with if life, if not dignity, intact.

Ironically, it was his actions that indirectly lead to Sir. Pallamades and Tristan eventually becoming steadfast companions, the Knight of Lamentation unable to not intervene when his rival was being dishonorable beaten by the combined force of Saber and eight of his thugs.

Gravely wounded by the young Sir. Gareth while questing idol, Lancelot, shortly before the latter's affair was revealed, Breuse feigned death, only to emerge later to plunder in the chaos of Mordred's rebellion. In the end he outlived Camelot, its king, and her brotherhood.

And I, according to my copy, have done set it in imprint, to the intent that noble men may see and learn the noble acts of chivalry, the gentle and virtuous deeds that some knights used in those days, by which they came to honour, and how they that were vicious were punished and oft put to shame and rebuke
    "What bullshit."

Personality

A knight who spits upon many of the trappings of knighthood, but still holds it as a station that places him above the masses. To Saber a knight is someone born lucky enough to afford a horse, armor, weaponry, and the time to train how to kill, and thus it is their right to do whatever they wish to those who could not fight back as effectively. This is not a case of viewing the peasantry as subhuman out of ignorance, nor was it a view imposed upon him by parents, but rather the conclusions he drew from his observations of the underlying society around him and the brutality of war, the ugly view that the King of Knight valiantly attempted to curtail brought to its extreme.

Saber is a coward and a bully, his manner of living antithetical to the codes of honor and chivalry that the knights of Camelot swore to uphold, which in Saber's own opinion is a complete farce. Not one to verbally philosophize, he is nevertheless of the opinion that ultimately all humans do things simply because they want to and desire for things. One who fights for justice does so either because others have imposed such a view upon them, or because they themselves are delusional and do not understand that they ultimately fight repressed greed and/or their own self-righteous satisfaction.

"At least I admit to being a selfish bastard."

In many ways he is a glorified bandit, reveling in plunder, strong drink, and women: a simple man, driven by simple pleasures, who will not let himself be denied them. Hedonistic and in lacking in ethics, selfishness is what ultimately drives all actions. The worst kind of libertine, any sadistic or petty urge is acted upon if it does not endanger him. To Sir. Breuse his life is more valuable than anything else, all of earth's pleasures hinge upon being able to experience them. Without any honor or person to protect, Saber flees once injured without a second thought, never willingly fights a stronger opponent, and, while he spits upon chivalry and selflessness, he will throw himself upon an honorable foe's mercy, begging and weeping without shame or pride. Loyalty to anyone other than himself is completely unknown in a time where feudal vassalage and oaths were paramount. A Master is a source of magical energy and a useful tool, but he will discard them without a second thought if it benefits him.

Saber is not scheming, mastermind of a villain, the evil he inflicted, while often heinous, was on a relatively small scale. A poor slow thinker, but a good fast thinker, he is not incapable of long-term strategy, but it's not his forte, and military tactics beyond leading a small group of thugs are beyond him. When placed in a life or death scenario however, a cunning wit comes to the forefront, skillfully taking advantage of his environment and resources, using every dirty trick in the book to his advantage. In simple, straightforward combat he is actually fairly competent, but to Saber fighting on an even battlefield is already a type of loss.

His true manner of speech is vulgar and rude, but he is capable of feigning courtly civility quite well and has an uncanny talent for deception in general. Despite everything, Saber does enjoy playing the gentleman on occasion, but it is a thin veneer, and any perceived insult directed at him or rejection from a woman that catches his eye brings a wicked temper and a predilection for cruelty to the forefront, as does simply becoming deep enough in his cups. He delights in mocking his opponent when he has the upper hand, but such bravado almost immediately fades when he loses the advantage. He particularly delights in reminding his foe of their own moral failings and defeats.

An unrepentant villain to which paragons of virtue are contrasted.

Relationships

Lancelot
    "Bastard"

Gareth
    "Little bitch who follows the bastard around like a lovestruck puppy... With a Hell of a bite. Really though, I should thank 'em really for the face!"

Artoria/Arthur
    "Peace and justice? Please. You brought the Saxons to heel with fire and blood just like they tried to do to us, you have to realize that. I did. Knights are killers who get what they want through force of arms, don't dress it up."

Gawain
    "Sir Sunshine's lucky I wasn't summoned as a Rider. I still wanna find out if running him over twenty one times would be enough to actually kill him!"

Palamedes and Tristan
    "I-I have to have my men with me for p-proper rematch. Y-yeah! Otherwise it's unfair!"

Other Round Tables Knights
    "Don't you have anything better to do!?"

Liu Bu
    "See? The greatest warrior of the Three Kingdoms period understands how it really is!"

Caster of the Nightless City
    "Finally, another Servant who makes sense! And a beauty at that..."

Bond CE
    The River Dubglas

He and his men ride along the river, their quarry in sight.

The Boy King stands victorious, radiant and triumphant. The holy sword has brought him victory. Has brought them victory.

The man is on foot. His only chance is to reach the river and get far enough in that the horses won't pursue.

His king in resplendent. The young knight stands knee deep in mud and blood, the river running red, bodies floating face down.

Their target is rich and fat. He won't reach the waters, they all know, but his boys needed a bit of sport.

Roderick lays on the ground, gutted. It had almost been him instead.

The merchant chokes on his own blood.

The battle has been won. The king has defended his Britain from those who tried to take it as their own.

Laughing, they cast his corpse into the river.

Creator Notes

So, this is my very first Fan-Servant, so hopefully you'll all be gentle? Jokes aside it's more accurate to say this is my first Fan-Servant on Beast's Lair, or my first proper Fan-Servant. I've futzed around with a little under a dozen ones, (most of which somebody on these forums has already done their version of. ^^, but they mainly consisted just of Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms, as opposed to the whole nine yards. It was quite fun, but I'll admit, writing up the Lore and Personality sections, especially in a pseudo-version of the writing style used typically in Fate profiles, was a bit of a challenge!

The idea for Sir. Breuse first came while listening to an actual play podcast of the Pendragon tabletop RPG, where the GM offhandedly mentioned that, in contrast to the bonus the system offers for a player having high enough scores in the various chivalrous traits to get a boost in some stats, the opposite "evil knight bonus" existed for NPC villains with low enough ones. Said conversation was followed later in the session by Sir. Balin Two Swords killing the Lady of the Lake, and while he didn't fall under that category purely, it was still an example of knights behaving badly, which made me realize, to the best of my knowledge, an outright villainous, thuggish knight wasn't a niche covered by any existing Fate Servants. A little research later turned up Breuse, who I already knew of, but also specifically reminded me that he never gets killed in Le Morte d'Arthur, which is pretty notable. After a quick glance through pre-existing characters in the Create-A-Servant index and not spotting him that pretty much set the idea in stone, even if I honestly hadn't planned on sharing him with anybody besides a friend or two on Discord. But well, I saw that the particular contest theme was villains, and it was just too serendipitous, so I joined the forums.

In terms of personality I tried to make Saber fairly straightforward in his villainy. Drake's philosophy comes to mind, looking back though for somebody with Chaotic Evil on their profile she isn't really the cruel sort, a difference that I tried my best to highlight. However, unlike Drake, or any other valorous Heroic Spirit with an evil alignment, suspect or otherwise, Breuse is also a coward at heart, in addition to being a petty bully. Honestly, calling him a Shinji Matou that actually has the ability to back up all of his boasting and ego if you're a regular person wouldn't be entirely inaccurate, though I doubt I'm actually capable of writing somebody as hateable as Shinji. The fleeing from combat whenever things go south is straight from the source material, but it really made me think of a wrestling heel, complete with ongoing feuds with some of the Round Table Knights, even though I don't actually watch wrestling. Still, even with the unrepentant, petty, and very human in a way evil that formed the core of his personality, it'd be seriously one dimensional if he was just "born evil." An online encyclopedia of Arthurian lore contained a tidbit about how one tale had King Arthur as the one who actually knighted Sir. Breuse, and that planted the idea of him being an early ally of Saber's who "fell" into my head. A major influence on his view of knights was the Hound from a Song of Ice and Fire, though in terms of personality and actions he takes much more after his brother the Mountain.

Parameter-wise he's slightly on the low side for a Saber, which was fully intentional, the idea being that, if forced into a straight, one-on-one, honest fight with any of the Round Table Servants they'd kick his ass. Of course, good luck getting him into that state, which is where the B-Rank Disengage comes in. Honestly, I was waffling between B and A given he was never brought to justice, but erred on the side of B since the removal of negative status ailments feature of an A-Rank Disengage didn't quite make as much sense for him. Nature of a Rebellious Spirit was a pretty straightforward representation of him rejecting Artoria's philosophy and authority with a rank chosen to match, and thus nullify, Saber's Charisma, while also giving him something in common with the other notorious traitor Servant, Liu Bu.

And really, that's why Breuse's kit is all about: treachery. The personality granted A-Rank Independent Action makes disobeying orders and scheming behind his Master's back fairly easy, especially when compounded with his ranks in NoaRS. In a Grail War story, it'd pretty much be guaranteed he'd end up screwing over at least one Master, if not more. He's the kind of Servant you want to avoid for that very reason, which is where his catalyst comes in. Apocrypha mentioned fake Round Table fragments were a thing, and a Master accidently using one would be pretty screwed by actually using one, especially given Breuse can pretend to be another Servant even to his Master with his NP.

That brings us to his Noble Phantasms. I'm going to be frank; I came up with the shapeshafting armor as a Nasu-esque twist on his pretending to be another knight often in the myths... But realized about halfway through writing it out that For Someone's Glory pretty much did the same thing except better if Lancelot could actually, properly use it, instead of being limited by his Berserker class. I half wanted to scrap it, even though I added the forced appearance swap power for its True Name, but then I hit on being able to display fake stats instead of simply garbling information, and then the idea of being able to be summoned with it on, and that's when I fell in love with it, though I understand if others might not find it all that interesting given it's still partially been done.

His stolen shield was included because, well, it's a textbook physical magical item NP right from the source material, even if it's not a very flashy one, as just an "enchanted shield." Functionally I made it just a minor nullification ability and a pseudo Protection of the Faeries to fit with it having been intended for Lancelot and forged by them. It would probably at nullify at least D-Rank or lower ranged attack if in Lancelot's possession, along with being a proper A Rank Protection of the Faeries to stack with his already existing one. I haven't settled on what its activation would hypothetically result in, but probably simply some form of extremely powerful barrier. Kinda hard to do more than "this extremely powerful attack is blocked" with a shield. ^^;

Notably, Breuse lacks any offensive Noble Phantasms. There was some hesitation making him a Saber when no legend gives him a magic sword, but the idea was an Assassin-esque knight instead of a straight up Assassin Class Servant, and Saber Giles' NP isn't actually anything related to his own sword, so I ultimately decided I thought it was fine. Him trampling Gawain twenty times with his horse as one was under consideration, and in FGO it probably would be his Noble Phantasm, with the other two converted to skills or made into passive buffs, but for the purpose of this profile it's instead the Noble Phantasm of his Rider version.

I'm sure I made a mistake or two, and compared to some of the super creative Servants in this thread he might be a bit by the numbers, possibly, but I will say I'm proud of Saber, and hopefully he's proved an entertaining read.

Last edited by PitViper; October 15th, 2019 at 07:59 PM.
    Lurker no more.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "That girl's only sin was wishing for a world where humans could live together in peace. But you humans mercilessly trampled on her ideals and killed her! That's why... I will kill you all! I won't leave a single one of you filthy humans alive in this world!"

Servant Avenger
    :

Appearance
    :

Source

True Name
    : Judas Iscariot "The Traitorous Apostle"

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes
    : Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Saver, Ruler, Beast

Strength- B
    Agility- A
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- E-
    NP- A+

History
    Avenger is Judas Iscariot, one of the Twelve Apostles who served Yeshua. Though he attained glory alongside the other apostles in life, Judas is most (in)famous for his later role in betraying Yeshua to the Roman authorities. His true motives behind the deed have been lost to history. Some say it was simple greed, the act of an avaricious wretch who'd sell off the savior of mankind for a mere thirty pieces of silver. Others say Judas was disillusioned with Yeshua for merely preaching pacifism instead of organizing an armed rebellion against the Roman Empire like he believed the Messiah was prophesied to, and betrayed her as an attempt to force her hand.

But no one save Judas himself knew the truth. It wasn't greed or even disillusionment that drove him to betray Yeshua. Rather, his betrayal was an act of the utmost love for the woman he'd adored, not as a messiah, but as a human. To understand this, one must delve further into the details of Judas' forgotten early life.

He was born in the small town of Nazareth and ended up childhood friends with a young Yeshua. When Yeshua was unable to properly control her divine power, the other villagers of Nazareth were scared away from her and even called her a cursed child. Only Judas was willing to approach her. One day he found Yeshua when she was on the shore by a river and molding clay into doves. Much to Judas' amazement, she breathed the doves with genuine life, sending them fluttering away on clay wings.

"How can you do that? Do you know magic or something?" the young Judas asked curiously, flashing a wide boyish grin.

"I don't know myself. I have this 'power' inside me that I can't control sometimes. It's dangerous to be around me. You should stay away for your own good," Yeshua answered in a timid wavering voice.

Judas shook his head, reaching out to grasp the young girl's hand. Yeshua let out a startled gasp at the unexpected touch. "Well I think it's cool! Whaddya say we become friends?"

Yeshua hesitated for a moment, before mustering the courage for a soft reply. "...Yes. I'd really love that. Thank you." This was the first time anyone had called her miracles something to be proud of. A rosy blush dawned across Yeshua's cheeks as she contemplated the boy's hand in her own. It was soft, yet surprisingly strong for his age, and pulsing with warm vitality. "Friends," she repeated the word, as if testing how it felt on her tongue.

Judas was Yeshua's first friend, and they went on all kinds of adventures together as kids. One time Judas convinced her to explore a mysterious cave on the outskirts of Nazarath together. Unfortunately the cave turned out to be the den of a vicious dragon that had been terrorizing the countryside lately.

The dragon nearly killed them both but Yeshua found out it had only been rampaging because it'd been driven mad by a festering wound in its claw. Yeshua pressed her hands gently against the beast's wounded claw. Suddenly holy light sparked from her fingertips, spreading to wash over the dragon's leg. In just a few moments the beast's wound had been fully cured as if had never even been there. Now pacified, the dragon knelt down before Yeshua in gratitude to the girl who saved its life.

"That's amazing!" Judas exclaimed. "Do you think you can use your powers to heal other people too?"

"I don't know," Yeshua said tentatively. "I never had enough control over them to try before..."

On their adventures together Yeshua came out of her shell more, awakening a more tomboyish and spirited personality. Inspired by Judas' words, she decided to leave her hometown and wander the countryside of Judaea using her miraculous powers to heal those who needed it.

At first it was only a few people, but over time countless poor, sick and crippled people flocked to Yeshua to be cured. Rumors even began to spread that this young girl was the prophesied messiah sent by God to liberate Israel from subjugation by the corrupt Roman Empire. Yeshua amassed many other devoted followers who accompanied her on her travels and performed great miracles on her name. But her closest companion was always Judas. While the other apostles revered Yeshua as an incarnation of God, Judas knew and loved her as a human. She would never forget the kindness he showed to her, back when she was a young girl scared and alone.

However, that popularity ended up becoming the worst kind of curse. As Yeshua's fame spread she came into conflict with the Pharisees, the religious authorities of the time. The Pharisees regarded Yeshua as a mere rebellious upstart who was leading people astray from the traditions of the true faith.

She preached that God's love was available to to all rather than only through the priestly class. And she freely healed everyone who came to her regardless of whether they were saint or sinner. One day Yeshua cured a sickly man on the Sabbath. The Pharisees were outraged by this. The Sabbath was a holy day where none were allowed to work, so to violate that prohibition- even if to perform miracles- was an unforgivable blasphemy. This was the last straw for the Pharisees, and they began plotting her death.

As the haze of fear and suspicion reached a fever pitch, Judas knew something had to be done. If things went on this way Yeshua would certainly be killed. Whether by a rival Jewish sect she'd offended, or the Roman Empire itself who feared her preaching would ignite an open rebellion.

Judas tried to pursuade his friend to abandon the life of a prophet. They could run away together, just the two of them, and find happiness as ordinary humans away from the responsibilities of shepherding mankind. Though Yeshua was moved by his concerned words, she turned him down harshly. She refused to back down on her convictions or turn her backs on the humans who'd invested their hopes and faith in her. Her purehearted words sunk Judas into the depths of despair.

He couldn't understand the depths of Yeshua's convictions. To him, she was kind and pure-hearted but naive, unknowing of the world's cruelty. He had no doubt in his mind that continuing to stubbornly walk on her path would lead Yeshua to an early grave. As her closest friend, he felt obligated to steer her away from such an ending.

But she wouldn't listen to his pleas. As Judas wracked his mind in desperation for a way to get through to his friend, he hatched a dreadful plot. If he showed Yeshua the true dangers that came with being a prophet, she would surely come to her senses and abandon her path. That's right, all he had to do was scare her. But this plan demanded the worst kind of betrayal, going everything his friend believed in. For months Judas waited, mustering the will to carry out his dire scheme. He prayed that another option would show itself, for a way to save his friend without trampling over her trust. But nothing else came.

So one night, as Yeshua and her companions were slumbering peacefully in the garden of Gethsemane, Judas crept out in secret. Before heading out he spared one last glace to Yeshua's sleeping figure. Her eyes, normally filled with zeal and determination, were peacefully closed. Her small chest rose and fell softly in time with her breaths. She looked so cute and peaceful like this, Judas thought. Not like a savior prophesied to lead mankind, but an ordinary girl who deserved to be happy.

It was too cruel for someone like her to have to bear the responsibilities of all humanity on her delicate shoulders. That sight steeled Judas' resolve and he dashed off into the night. He met with the Sanhedrin- the Jewish high council- himself, promising to reveal Yeshua's whereabouts. He accepted the thirty pieces of silver merely as a formality, since it'd look too suspicious if one of Yeshua's closest disciples betrayed her for no reason.

After sealing the betrayal Judas ran back to Yeshua's camp the next day, crying out in alarm. He yelled that the Sanhedrin had found their location and they had to flee immediately to avoid capture. Judas was sure that the imminent threat would jolt Yeshua to her senses. He felt guilty for betraying his friend but it was the only way. Even if Yeshua ended up hating him, he could gladly accept that fate if it meant she could live a long and happy life. After all, everything was for her sake.

However... Judas made a fatal miscalculation. Even in the face of capture and death Yeshua refused to recount her beliefs or back down. Much to Judas' horror, she refused to run away or hide. Instead Yeshua stayed where she was and humbly presented herself to the guards who came to arrest her.

"What are you doing?!" Judas cried out, panic-stricken. How could things have come to this? He'd concocted his plot certain that Yeshua would turn her back on the life of a prophet and flee with him to live as an ordinary human. Had he, in his self-righteous arrogance, driven to death the very woman he loved?

Yeshua merely smiled. A beatific smile that showed no regrets or sadness. "I told you before, didn't I? No matter what, I can't back down for the sake of all the people who need me. Even if it were to lead to my death, I resolved that I'd walk the path I believed in without any regrets. Don't you think... that's a beautiful way to live?"

"Judas..." She turned to him and, for just a moment, Judas thought he saw something like doubt flash across her face, before being replaced by her usual serene smile. "Thank you. For all those years you've served by me as a disciple. And more than that, for being my friend. When I was all by myself and thought my powers were a curse, you consoled me. You showed me that my miracles could be used to help people. For that, Judas, you have my deepest gratitude."

"Shut up!" Judas roared with grief. "Don't talk like this is goodbye! I won't let you die, Yeshua! No matter what!" With those words he drew his sword from his hip and lashed out at one of the men carrying Yeshua away. Before anyone could react his blade cleaved through the air, lopping off the man's ear in a single stroke. The guard howled in pain and sunk to his knees, clutching his severed ear amidst a lurid puddle of crimson.

Judas held his sword by his side, panting heavily. His eyes were crazed with bloodlust, giving him the look of a wild beast. "Stay away!" He yelled, waving the blade frantically as the guards parted around him. "The next person who comes any closer loses a body part!"

"Do you see, Yeshua?" He turned to meet her gaze, grinning crazily. "I'll protect you! The Sanhedrin, the Roman Empire, even the whole world... if anyone tries to hurt you I'll cut them down myself! I don't care if it means staining myself in the blood of a hundred or even a thousand humans, I'll stick by your side until the bitter end!"

I'm fighting to protect her, Judas thought. So why, something at the back of his mind asked him... why does her face look so terribly disappointed?

After a few moments, the guards began to muster their courage. "Get out of the way, brat!" one of them barked. "This girl is a criminal. Her teachings perverted the populace and brought disorder to our lands. She needs to be brought in to face justice!" With that the man lunged at Judas to tackle him.

Judas swung his sword to cut the attacker down but suddenly a plaintive cry pierced the air. "Stop this!" In a sudden burst of speed Yeshua hurled herself in between Judas and the guard, stopping his sword with her bare hand. Her small, delicate hand gripped the iron blade with incredible strength, halting Judas' slash in its tracks. "Please..." Yeshua begged, tears seeping from her eyes. "Don't stain yourself in blood for my sake. That isn't what I want."

"B-but Yeshua..." Judas stammered, fighting back tears.

"I..." his voice broke. He couldn't pronounce those words. How could he tell Yeshua that he was the reason behind her plight?

"It's okay," Yeshua said soothingly. Her fingers traced along the sword's flat until she was cupping Judas' trembling hands in her own. "I know you were the one who told the Sanhedrin where I was. You were trying to protect me, even if misguidedly. You wanted to spare me the pain and sorrow that awaited me if I followed the path of a prophet. To be honest, I thank you Judas. You've given me the greatest gift a prophet could ask for- the chance to walk forward to one's own death without regrets."

"N-no way..." Judas gasped in shock. Yeshua knew what he was planning all along and still went along with it? But that's... that's too awful. Even knowing he planned to betray her, Yeshua still loved and called him a friend from the bottom of her heart. Judas could've accepted being hated. He could've accepted Yeshua calling him a scoundrel and cursing him. But this simple, purehearted forgiveness was the cruelest punishment of all. Judas felt like a white hot dagger was being driven into his heart.

"Now please," Yeshua went on. "Let go of that sword. I don't want you to hurt anyone else."

Judas tried to hold on to his sword, but his will to fight evaporated before Yeshua's innocently pleading gaze. His grip went slack and the sword slipped from his fingers, clattering to the ground. "Thank you," Yeshua said sincerely. Then she waved her hand and suddenly a golden light engulfed the ear Judas had severed. Before everyone's amazed eyes the ear floated up into the air and glided over to its former owner. Upon getting close enough the ear reattached itself to the man's head.

The guard rubbed his ear to make sure it was real, but found it felt just like before. Muscle and skin had knit back together seamlessly, leaving no hint that a cut had taken place. "I-incredible!" the man exclaimed in awe. "What is this sorcery?"

His fellow guard glared at him. "Don't get too impressed," he muttered sternly. "Remember, this is still a heretic who threatens the safety of our country. That witch is just trying to beguile you with sorcery in the hope you'll let her go. But her tricks won't work on us!"

What ungrateful wretches, Judas thought bitterly. This woman heals the very people coming to abduct her and they have the gall to write it off as a dirty trick. Then again, he was one of them. No, Judas corrected himself. He was worse. These men at least didn't know who Yeshua really was as they were carting her off to be killed. He was her closest friend and still betrayed her. Even the lowest demons in Hell would be disgusted by such an act.

Before being dragged away Yeshua walked up to Judas and whispered something in his ear. "Judas..." Her soft voice overflowed with conviction. "No matter what happens don't come to hate yourself. Don't come to hate humanity. Even if this world is full of cruel things, there's still precious moments that are worth protecting. That's why this world is beautiful. I pray that you don't forget that." With those words Yeshua leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on Judas' lips.

Judas blushed as the smaller girl's lips brushed his. It wasn't a lover's kiss, filled with passion and lust, but a simple act of tenderness shared between friends. Even so, it was the first time Judas had ever felt a woman's warmth this way, and he was taken aback. Her lips were so soft and warm. He wanted to wrap his arms around Yeshua's fragile body and hold her close forever. To cradle this moment of fleeting happiness tightly to his chest and never let go. But he knew it wouldn't last forever.

No, more than that he didn't deserve to hold the person he loved close after what he'd done.

Reluctantly Judas' grip around the girl's waist slackened, allowing Yeshua to pull away. She turned around one last time to look at Judas, still stunned into silence from the kiss. "Don't forget about me okay?" Yeshua said, bidding her friend a cheerful wave. Then she let the guards take her away, marching off fearlessly to meet her fate.

For a few moments Judas stayed strong. Then, once of the last of the guards left, he sunk to his knees and wailed. He screamed in rage and sorrow, cursing both Yeshua's fate and his own foolishness. He roared until his throat was torn raw and his voice only came out as ragged whispering. Then, when he could rage no more Judas began to weep. The tears he'd been holding back flooded from his eyes in a waterfall of grief.

Yeshua had told him not to hate mankind but how could he after everything they'd done? That girl wished for nothing more than an equal and peaceful world, where humans could live happily together. But humans condemned her to death out of petty suspicion and greed. How could something like that ever be forgiven?

For several hours Judas lay there, wallowing in grief and self-pity. Finally he dragged himself to his feet. He had no more reason to live anymore. Not after leading the person he loved to the slaughter. He was no better than the self-righteous hypocrites he'd tried vainly to protect Yeshua from. Judas shambled zombie-like back to the Sanhedrin. Voice hoarse with grief he begged them to take back the thirty pieces of silver, a constant reminder of his sins. The priests took back the money, but considered it cursed due to being tarred with such an act of betrayal. So they gave away the money in turn by using it to buy a field.

Judas then went to the field, prepared to end his life. He hung a noose from a nearby tree and wrapped the other end around his neck. Then Judas kicked off the rock he was standing on and let himself hang limply in the air. The thick rope dug into Judas' throat, cutting off his oxygen. As darkness crept on the corners of his vision, countless memories flashed through Judas' mind.

The time he'd first met Yeshua, reaching out a hand to her when she was scared and alone.

Yeshua's smile when he told her he'd stay by her side forever. A pure smile, wide and radiant like the sun.

The jeering faces of the guards as they lead Yeshua off to her death. The hideous, bloodthirsty faces of the crowd cheering eagerly for her execution.

And finally, Yeshua's last words to him. 'Don't come to hate yourself. Don't come to hate humanity.'

"I'm sorry," Judas muttered, smiling bitterly despite the agony of suffocation. "I wasn't strong enough to fulfill your last wish in the end..."

And so, cursing the world and cursing himself, Judas passed away fitfully.

...The greatest tragedy was that he never lived to see Yeshua's resurrection. A proof that selfless love can crush tyrannical power, and the light of hope shines forth in even the blackest despair. Because when a person dies, pain and sadness aren't the only things that remain. A death also leaves behind bright memories that inspire others to follow in that person's footsteps.

If he ever realized that, perhaps even the Judas who intoxicated himself on scornfully cursing humans could be redeemed...

Personality
    Bitter and morose. His visage isn't that of the youth who faithfully stood by Yeshua's side in his early life, but a man haunted by guilt and regrets. Now his disposition has become frigid, and Avenger is visibly dead inside.

His default demeanour is eerily cold and emotionless. Avenger can act polite, even eloquent and charming, but his words are empty as if he's merely acting out a script. His mannerisms gives the impression of somebody sinking into bottomlessly deep water without even trying to swim up or gasp for air. The only thing that visibly alters Avenger's demeanour is any mention of Yeshua. When the name of 'that person' is brought up, the normally reserved Avenger erupts into maniacal fury. Sneering in rage, he'll rant obsessively about how much he hates humanity and how they all deserve to die for butchering their savior.

In this state Avenger is capable of committing feats of immense brutality and violence. He'll savagely tear apart all who stand in his way with his own hands, all the while laughing insanely and weeping bloody tears of sorrow. Avenger doesn't distinguish between humans based on their past and circumstances. To him all humans are equally guilty for Yeshua's death. Even those who didn't personally participate in the act still didn't lift a finger to help her. Yeshua purely and sincerely loved all mankind, but humans repaid that selfless devotion with betrayal and death. That's why Avenger won't stop until every last one of them is dead.

Avenger harbors a particularly deep hatred for Christianity, blaming it for twisting his friend's brutal murder into something worthy of praise as the 'salvation of mankind'. An unforgivable farce where the only one innocent and pure is sacrificed to pardon the sins of ungrateful humans. Anyone who'd extoll such a thing as 'salvation' is a fool who deserves naught but death in his eyes.

Thus upon facing Christians Avenger's demeanour becomes far more openly crazed and sadistic. Instead of merely killing them outright he'll want to carve every inch of the torment Yeshua went through on the cross into their flesh. Then he'll mockingly ask them if they'd still call her sacrifice glorious, before finally killing them.

However, this bloodthirsty demeanour is just a mask to hide Avenger's true self-hatred. He loved Yeshua more than anything else but still betrayed her. The guilt of that act torments Avenger ceaselessly, driving him into bouts of self-destructive rage. While he hates and won't forgive mankind for murdering his beloved friend, the one Avenger really can't forgive is himself.

In truth Avenger knows that seeking vengeance by killing humans isn't something Yeshua would've ever wished for, but he can't bring himself to abandon his hatred. His revenge has become like an addiction for Avenger, something he knows is wrong but can't bring himself to stop. And so... sinking into depravity and cursing his own heart, that man swears to walk the path of a "villain" until the bitter end.

Attitude to his Master

Avenger normally acts polite and cordial to his Master. Despite his grudge against humans, Avenger recognizes that forging a beneficial relation with his Master is a vital step to obtaining his wish. Thus he'll do his best to hide the true depths of his hatred from them. Avenger acts the part of a loyal Servant, saying that he wants to atone for betraying Yeshua by serving at someone's side to the end.

...Of course, this is all a lie. There is only place in Avenger's heart for one single person. To Avenger, his Master is nothing more than one amongst the six billion humans who could gladly condemn Yeshua to death again if given the chance. Thus Avenger treats his Master as merely a pawn for his wish of Yeshua's salvation. Once they're no longer needed he won't hesitate to stab them in the back.

However, this might change if Avenger is summoned by a Master who reminds him of Yeshua. Somebody kind, gentle and innocent, yet with a fiery passion and strong will. One who defiantly stands up to evil and is willing to risk their life to help others without hesitation. In that case, while he'll at first regard his Master as a pawn, Avenger may start to slowly form a genuine bond with them.

Perhaps even over time... he could come to forget his hatred.

Wish on the holy Grail
    To rewrite history to 'save' Yeshua from becoming the messiah and allow her to have a peaceful, full life. "I wish for that person to live happily, not as a messiah, but as a human". That's the prayer from the depths of Avenger's heart. Deep down, Avenger knows his wish goes against everything 'that person' believed in.

But he's so consumed by his own guilt that he clings to any effort that might grant him absolution, no matter how misguided.

Dislikes: himself, mankind, Christianity
    Talents: betrayal, self-admonition
    Natural Enemy: Yeshua, himself

Class Skills:

Avenger- A
    Expresses the nature of an Avenger as one who piles up the grudges and hatred of others onto themselves. At this rank, just by existing Avenger can easily accumulate loathing and resentment. Furthermore, Avenger recovers a significant portion of his magical energy every time he takes damage. Combined with his Self-Replenishment (Mana) Skill, it becomes virtually impossible to exhaust Avenger's Mana in battle.

Avenger possesses a high rank in this Skill due to his status as an "embodiment of sin". He's reviled by the Church as a cowardly and traitorous wretch who betrayed the Son of God for naught but petty greed. Countless people hate and curse Avenger's existence to this day, to the point where his name becomes synonymous with the concept "betrayal".

Although Avenger's true character is more complex than such base impressions, even he can't deny the monster he has become.

Oblivion Correction- B+

The ability to forever hold onto a grudge, even as others forget. This single-minded determination greatly boosts the damage dealt by Avenger's critical strikes in battle. Avenger will never forgive humans for killing his beloved friend. If Yeshua is one who forgives all the evils of man, then he shall be their eternal accuser. Due to his hatred of Christianity for glorifying his friend's sacrifice, this Skill gains a + modifier against Christian foes.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- C

One's magical energy endlessly surges forth until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a miniscule amount of Mana for every turn.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule- C
    Qualifies one's tendency in acquiring wealth. Avenger was the treasurer of the Twelve Apostles, managing their communal money-pot. Thus, he is highly adept in financial matters.

Double Cross- A++
    A Skill held by those infamous for acts of betrayal. Greatly boosts damage from Avenger's attacks under the condition the target considered him an ally.

The deeper the bond of trust between Avenger and the target, the stronger his eventual attack becomes. If the target trusted Avenger completely at the time of attack, the resulting blow is virtually assured to be a mortal one. However, the higher the rank in this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero decays.

Avenger betrayed the Son of God himself, arguably the worst betrayal in human history, and was vilified by the Church as an embodiment of the sin of treachery. Thus, he naturally wields this Skill at the highest rank.

Mental Pollution- C
    Denotes possession of a distorted mentality that affords protection from mental interference thaumaturgy. However as a consequence, it becomes difficult to relate to others not similarly twisted. The guilt from betraying Yeshua haunts Avenger's mind, occasionally driving him into self-flagellatory bouts.

Greatest Amongst The Apostles- E-
    A Skill representing the Gnostic theory that Avenger was actually the greatest of the Apostles, secretly acting on Yeshua's own will when he betrayed her. It would grant Avenger access to powerful holy Magecraft as well as the ability to see the "truth" of any situation he finds himself in, equating to a high rank in the Clairvoyance and Discernment Of The Poor Personal Skills. However, Avenger's self-acknowledgment of his own guilt has almost entirely sealed this Skill.

It would be ranked EX if he were summoned in the Ruler, Saver or Beast Classes.

Noble Phantasms
    Kataphileó Prodosía
    Betraying The Son Of Man With A Kiss

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the fateful kiss Avenger gave to Yeshua in the garden of Gethsemane, sealing her fate to be captured and executed by the Roman authorities. In popular culture, the imagery of a "Judas Kiss" has come to symbolize an apparent act of friendship that is actually harmful to the recipient. Even if the true kiss held a different meaning than the one recorded in legends, Avenger still possesses this as a Noble Phantasm due to popular conception.

By recreating that kiss upon a target, Avenger can place a curse-mark on them (visualized as a dark purple inverted cross manifesting on the back of the recipient's neck). As well as locking their Luck parameter at E- rank, the curse-mark confers Avenger and his allies instinctive awareness of where the target is at all times. The effects of the mark last until Avenger is killed, chooses to undo it or it's removed by a cleansing/exorcism ability.

Avenger can either use this Noble Phantasm consensually with someone who trusts him or force it on an enemy. However, if he forces the kiss on someone, it will qualify as an "attack" and can be negated by Magic Resistance or curse-protection at the same rank or higher. If Avenger uses this Noble Phantasm on someone who trusts him, the kiss will be considered an act of friendship rather than an attack, bypassing any abilities which would normally protect against it.

Mowqesh Shel Yehuda
    Thus Shall I Forever Walk The Path Of Penance

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The noose Avenger used to hang himself out of guilt for betraying Yeshua. As a Servant Avenger wears it loosely around his neck, a constant reminder of his sins. The very tool used to kill Avenger in life, it has become synonymous with his own death.

For Avenger to be killed by anything other than the "cause of his own death" would create a paradox, abhorrent to the World. Thus the World seeks to absolve the contradiction by preventing Avenger from being killed by anything other than the noose itself. Wounds inflicted on him rapidly heal over, denied by the World itself. Even if his limbs are severed or his heart pierced, Avenger will still revive within moments as long as the noose remains around his neck.

This pseudo-immortality can only be thwarted in three ways. Removing the noose from Avenger's body, destroying it entirely or else using the noose itself to kill Avenger. Either of these options bypass this Noble Phantasm's protection and enable the opponent to damage and kill Avenger normally.

Judecca Sicarii
    Thus Shall My Treachery Be Repaid

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Unit (Self)

The infamous thirty silver coins given to Avenger by the
    Sanhedrin
    Jewish authorities
    as a reward for betraying Yeshua. Since this form wasn't very useful for combat, Avenger has melted down and reforged them into a set of tiny silver daggers.

Having been stained in perhaps the world's most infamous act of treachery, each coin turned dagger bears the soul of a low-level demon bound inside it. These demons are obedient to Avenger's will, and by giving them mental commands he can manipulate the daggers' movements in a manner akin to telekinesis. His level of control isn't very fine-grained though, so Avenger can only command three daggers at a time separately. To get around this, Avenger generally fights by condensing the daggers into a rough "formation", allowing him to manipulate all thirty at once without needing to expend the concentration of ordering each one seperately.

In combat Avenger favors the use of two primary formations. A long thin one resembling a serpent made of swirling metal shards that he can make strike in a spear or whip-like fashion; or a circular one that orbits around Avenger like Saturn's rings, serving to both deflect projectiles and cut to ribbons any enemy who tries to approach him. For surprise attacks Avenger can also fling individual daggers at his opponent like bullets. Having been used to purchase the death of the Son of God, they deal additional damage against divine-attributed enemies.

This Noble Phantasm shows an additional function upon its true name release. The daggers gather and swirl around Avenger before melting down into a sheen of liquid silver that coats his entire body from head to toe, leaving only the eyes uncovered. The sheen then expands and hardens like a resin, molding itself into a suit of demonically-possessed silver armor. While wearing the armor all of Avenger's parameters except Luck are boosted by two full rankings. He can also evoke "the Flames of Cocytus"; a demonic icy-blue flame that instead of burning, saps the heat of whatever it touches until it's frozen solid.

This armor embodies the belief that Avenger was possessed by the devil while betraying Yeshua. Thus, while wearing it, Avenger gains the attribute of a demon. He takes lessened damage from demonic attacks and curses, in return for elevating his vulnerability to holy weaponry and spells (like Christian Sacraments). As donning it is tantamount to embracing his reputation as a demon, Avenger's other two Noble Phantasms that embody the human side of his legend are sealed while the armor is equipped.

The armor also drains an intense amount of Mana when worn, meaning that Avenger can only keep it active for around five minutes at a time before needing to dismiss it. Once dismissed, the armor flakes off of Avenger's body before congealing back into its original form as the thirty silver daggers.

So I've finally finished up my contest entry. This wasn't the one I originally planned to post up but I ended up getting more inspiration for it and it fit the theme better anyways. I obviously took heavy artistic license with his/Yeshua's backstory to make this idea work (even cribbing from the Infancy Gospel for Yeshua's childhood), so I hope it payed off. He ended up a bit inspired by Devil Homura from Rebellion Story, what with the conflict between the one who chooses to selflessly sacrifice themselves for the sake of the world and the one who selfishly can't accept the one they love being sacrificed even if it means defying their beloved's own wishes.

He also ended up super edgy. Like, by the end I was worried I'd gone a bit overboard with the edginess but it was pretty much unavoidable with the concept I had in mind. And it's not like Judas' story was ever exactly cheery so I think it fits. I would say comments and critiques are welcome but since I'm unlikely to get any until the contest is over I'll just say, may the best entry win!

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Stats
    Servant: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Assassin,Caster,Avenger
    True Name: ???
    Place of Origin: Greece

Strength: A++
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    NP:A++

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement (-)
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills, and Noble Phantasms. Berserker is a creature without free will. Every action, every thought, every personality trait and quirk of character are completely decided and determined by the thoughts and whims of others. She is a creature who can only think through another. Normal mad enhancement is simply impossible as she’s creature without a mind, being close to a philosophical zombie. The only reason she is even viable for the berserker class is the various visions of her character simply match the prerequisites. And if there really is anything left of a real consciousness within it world surely have gone mad by now.

Personal Skills
    Monstrous Strength (B+)
    A Skill that permits the augmentation of its holder's Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast. As a famous monster created by the gods, Berserker has this skill at a decent rank

Demon of Mutation (B)
    A Skill that denotes how a hero or god was transformed into a demon in life. A Skill that considerably strengthens the abilities as a Servant by emphasizing a fact from the past. Berserker has achieved a rank of STR and END that is impossible for a human body. Having been transformed into a monster by Hera, Berserker has this skill at a decent rank.

Prophecies of the Restless (A)
    A special gift from Zeus, it’s the power of prophecy that can replace the comfort of sleep. Coming in the form of a special type of mystic eyes that must be removed in order to activate, and can thus be transferred to others easily and still remain functional. Unlike normal predictive abilities it’s a prophecy which only fulfills itself at the point after it was intended to be completed. Once the end time of the prophecy is reached, the present is warped to resemble the fated world regardless of what occurred to defy it. It’s the gift which forces reality to resemble the pleasant dreams Berserker can no longer have, crafting a world in which everything turns out alright. This altered reality can only be called a comforting facade. Just as every dream ends when one awakes, so to will the prophecies come undone when the eyes which create them are destroyed.

Innocent Monster (EX)
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Berserker is a servant who can no longer be defined by their origin. It would be fair to say their concept of self had long been devoured by monsters. Berserkers entire existence is defined by the stories who consumed her soul, her characteristics now decided by the whims of others, there is no true self left. The multitudes of legends spanning centuries have become so rooted into her own existence that they have diluted her essence to where this skill can be considered only a mere side effect of her Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm
    Curse of the Lamia
    The Villain of Another's Eye

Type: Anti-Mind

Berserkers identity is that of the Lamia, a monster known for its many incarnations in the numerous renditions of its tales. Its most well known origin was as a victim of Hera’s wrath, turned into a sleepless, serpentine monstrosity cursed to devour its own children. Other times she was a boogeyman, a seductress, a generic vampiric monster of the night or just a mortal cursed with a distorted face. Whether it was poetry, art, plays or simple stories told to kids at night, many villainous incarnations of the Lamia have appeared across time, building a more complex image of the Lamia than the last. The original essence of her character has long since been diluted through folktales and other popular stories, leaving only a true monster behind, a new being known as the Lamia. Whatever the case, even if it’s true origin has been lost to time, having been born into this particular form it’s most likely that the lamia was surely just a mortal. Not that it matters now.

The Noble Phantasm of the Lamia is the nature of its own reality. A creature with no true existence of its own, it has become something closer to viral, hazardous piece of information. A legend which circulates itself within various communities, propagating itself by humanity's superstitions, evolving through every popular tale. It's a parasite of the imagination, using mankind's fear of the unknown to continuously adapt and thrive. It’s an ability which absorbs and mimics any legend told about it. Even if its true nature is just that of an idea, the lamia still possesses something of a physical body that reflects these new changes. With every popular addition to the Lamias mythos, the state of its body or the nature of its character will change as the very foundation of its current existence is distorted just a bit more. In the age of the internet the speed at which it can evolve has phenomenal speeds as the web greatly facilitates its range to encompass the entire globe.

Despite appearing as if she possesses a full personality everything about herself is inherently decided by the general populace. Thoughts and actions occur only in accordance with what various legends decide she should be in the situation. Even without this will of her own, with the activation of the Noble Phantasm, the Lamia will actively try to spread its own legend among the people. Similarly, the Lamia may act differently depending on the individual encounter. A personal encounter causes it to change to act in line with whatever the person in question expects it to be like.

As a phantasmal creature born from the dreams of humans, its potential for development is unbound by mortal limitations as it’s nothing but a figment of the imagination. So long as a person can imagine it, it's an ability she can obtain. As a cruel monster shaped only by perspective, it’s a being that’s not held down by normal worldly limits but by normal human comprehension and their understanding of what's possible for it. Whatever she used to be, her identity has long since been consumed by nonexistent monsters. She is truly a myth entrapped in a class card.

Personality
    There is no true personality of the monster known as the Lamia. Just an empty shell which projects various interpretations as to what the strong sadistic tendencies of a monster should entail. Sometimes it's just blind rage, sometimes it’s a seductive manipulator or a creature completely removed from normal human understanding. The only constant is an innate evil, her personality is always fated to be twisted for cruelty.

Her personality is nothing more than a malleable aesthetic modeled for a specific set piece. It’s something which changes depending upon the situation, not because it’s something she chooses, but rather it’s a natural response to the expectations of others. She is a monster without free will to decide otherwise, and thus plays the role she is given.

Despite this lack of free will the illusion of consciousness is quite well put together. Everything from general traits to tiny quirks are all expressed like any real person to the point that in depth psychological evaluations would be possible for any given incarnation. She is a true philosophical zombie, with only the illusion of living, indistinguishable from those who truly think.

If there is anything left of the girl who became the foundation for the growth of countless monsters, it doesn’t express itself. Still, a mindless monster would surely never answer a call for the grail, a thing without a will would never have a wish.

Authors Note
    I wasn't that sure about this idea as it kind of ended up a bit confusing and a bit out there. I'm not really sure how good it is because of that but I like so I'm submitting it. I intended her NP to be like mematic hazards you find in SCP universe but I'm not sure how well that idea came across. Thanks for reading anyways.

The Usurper of Chaos

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Sethos I / Sēth
    Alternate Class(es): Berserker, Avenger
    Region: Egypt
    Source: Historical Fact / The Amduat, The Osiris Myth
    Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 85 kg
    Dislikes: Being interrupted, Losing, Order, Daytime
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Ornate spear, sceptre
    Talent: Ruling, Civic planning
    Natural Enemy: Ozymandias / Horus

Lore
    Lore:
    Sethos I, or Seti I, was the second pharaoh in the 19th Dynasty of the New Kingdom of Egypt. He was the son of Ramesses I and he reigned from 1290 BC to 1279 BC. Although considered to be a good pharaoh, much of his achievements have been overshadowed by those of his son, Ramesses II (also known as Ozymandias). Much of what happened during Sethos’s reign would be expanded by Ozymandias – his unfinished work was completed, his military conquests seen through to their end. Ozymandias took onto himself the tasks that his father left incomplete from his early death and, with it, he took his father’s legacy as his own. Ordinarily, this would render Sethos I as a weaker servant, lacking the significant deeds or accomplishments that other pharaohs have.

However, whether it was because Sethos was consecrated to him or because the pharaoh’s story rang true to him, Sethos attracted the attention of a Divine Spirit of Egypt – the god Sēth. Sēth offered Sethos his power, tempted him with the potential to surpass his son – to usurp his position as one of Egypt’s greatest pharaohs. Together, the two have manifested in this state – a pseudo-servant using Sethos’s body and Seth’s Divinity. Thus, began an equal partnership as a servant – or so Sethos thinks. In actuality, Sēth is merely using Sethos as a means to manifest as servant in order to achieve his own goals.

In Egyptian mythology, Sēth (or Set) is a god of chaos, of fire and storms, of trickery and violence, of foreigners and of envy. He is the brother of Osiris, who was once known as ‘the king of the living’, the greatest of all of the Egyptian gods. For a time, the two lived in harmony as individuals – Sēth would work together with Ra, the god of the sun, in his daily journey through Duat to slay Apophis, the embodiment of chaos. Using his spear, supported by Ra’s flames, Sēth would kill Apophis, allowing Ra to bring the sun to the world. This was enough, at least for a while, Sēth was content with his role.

Over time, however, Sēth’s envy grew and festered. He could not tolerate his brother in his role as king, filled with the idea that he could lead Egypt to greater heights. Overcome by his envy, Sēth flew into a mad rage and tore Osiris limb from limb, scattering his corpse into many pieces to prevent his resurrection. Sēth took Osiris’s throne as king, becoming known as The Usurper as a result.

Isis, Osiris’s wife, retrieved the scattered pieces of his corpse to reassemble him. Using her healing abilities, she breathed life into Osiris, albeit temporarily. With his brief moment of resurrection, Osiris left his final will to Isis – a bolt of lightning that impregnated her with his son. Isis would later give birth to her son Horus – the rightful heir to the throne of the living. Knowing this, Sēth declared Horus to be his foe, the final opposition in his goal for control over the living world.

Horus and Sēth fought endlessly, neither capable of landing a decisive blow upon the other. Fighting viciously, without restraint, the two mutilated each other repeatedly – Horus destroying Seth’s testicles, Sēth gouging out Horus’s left eye. Each attack the two made only renewed their violence – every battle growing more and more brutal. Egypt was torn asunder in their wake, with storms and fire raging across the land.

It was only due to the intervention of Thoth that their battle ceased. Sēth was forced to return Horus’s eye back to him, returning the moon to its former splendour. At full strength, Horus was then able to take back his kingship and return Egypt back to its proper order. Sēth had lost their bout and with it, he lost all of his glory and strength. He was left in his former role as a god, returning to his task of assisting Ra.

But Sēth could no longer be content with that. He had tasted power – true power – and he couldn’t help but desire to taste it again. He wanted to be king. More than that, he wanted to defeat Horus. To be victorious over his rival. To achieve that, he would not compromise.

He would win, by any means necessary – even if it meant the destruction of everything.

Character
    Personality:
    A man/god driven to the point of desperation in pursuit of his goals. To overcome his son/his rival, to shine ever brighter – Lancer has become consumed by this desire. The personalities of Sethos and Sēth have become intertwined and mixed together, with little to differentiate the two. What started as the god’s scheme to defeat his rival has spiralled into a desire to prove oneself as the greatest king of the world. The only one fit to reign over a world that has been thrown into absolute chaos. Insane, megalomanic, or even outright crazy – these are not inaccurate words to describe the combined man and god, the existence known as Lancer.

Yet even so, a gentler side remains buried deep inside – a sign of the doting father or of the god that loved his brother. But that gentleness is buried in madness, a chaotic feedback loop of negative emotions expressed by both pharaoh and deity. There is no limit to his cruelty, no limit to what he would do to achieve victory.
    No matter what it takes, even if destroys the world that he wants to rule over. He will win. He will defeat Ozymandias/Horus.

Relationships:
    Ozymandias: “You are… Ozymandias… Ramesses… My son? It feels faint, but I do recognise you. I will surpass you, my brilliant child. That is what I pledge. No matter what I must do, I will win.”
    Nitocris: “You! Child of Horus! I will destroy you!”
    Iskander: “You… You stink of Horus’s filth. Even if you are a great king, I must defeat you. I cannot allow Horus to take control.”
    Karna: “Child of Ra… My son. No, you aren’t my son. But even so… that power of yours. I will overcome it. I will be stronger. I will win. I will WIN! I must. I must!”
    Tamamo-no-Mae: “Ra! So, this is where you got to. I recognise your presence anywhere, even if your form has changed. I will give you this opportunity: join me. With your power, my ambitions shall be within my grasp. If you refuse… I will destroy you with all of my might.”
    Sekhmet: “What do you want, warrior goddess? Have you been sent by Horus to face me? Such a coward. No? That is not what you want? Then leave. I care not for you. Hmm? You are the ‘protector of the pharaohs’? Ah, you seek to protect ‘me’ from myself. Then let us fight, lioness.”
    Tutankhamun: “Pitiable child… Allow me to take care of everything. Egypt will be safe in my embrace.”
    Moses: “You are… that Israelite my foolish daughter took in. How ridiculous. How dare you blight my son’s reign. No… Thank you? For harming his reign? For being his friend? What is… What do I want again?”

Skills
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    Provides protection from magical effects and thaumaturgy. Cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Divinity: A+
    A measuring of a Servant’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit. The higher ranked this skill is, the less suitable a Heroic Spirit is to be a Servant. By merging with Sethos I, Sēth’s divine status has degraded to the point where he is just barely able to function as a Servant.

Personal Skills
    Imperial Privilege: A
    A skill used by Sethos I. An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. For Sēth’s machinations, he utilises this skill to its fullest, making Lancer capable of many different techniques without effort.

Charisma: C
    A skill used by Sethos I. A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    A talented military commander, Sethos led his troops efficiently with great morale. Normally, his rank in this skill would be higher, but his association with Sēth causes most people to be wearier of his command.

God-Slayer: C-
    A skill used by Sēth. An aptitude for the slaying of Divine Spirits. A plus modifier is gained when attacking Divine Spirits, wraiths and Servants with the Divinity skill. Sēthhas gained this skill from his killing of Osiris. Its rank is low, however, as Osiris was later resurrected after Horus gained power. As a result, this skill only functions during Lancer’s first encounter with an applicable enemy.

Embodiment of Chaos: A
    A skill used by Sēth. The manifestation of Sēth’s Authority as a god of chaos. Enables the use of magecraft for the purposes of destruction and violence. It is through this skill that Sēth has gained the use of his third Noble Phantasm.

Grudge Against the Sky God: A
    A skill used by Sēth. The crystallization of the rivalry between Sēth and Horus, the sky-god. The two fought continuously for the right over the kingship of the living world, their every meeting devolving into violence and bloodshed.
    Grants Lancer a rank-up to all parameters in battle against any foe associated with “a god of the sky”. Notably, this includes numerous pharaohs as Horus was the patron god of most of Egypt’s kings. The further the relation between the target and their associated sky-god, the weaker this skill will be.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms

Burning Spear Wreathed In Flames of the Sun
    Mandjet Javelin
    Range: 1000 metres
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1~20

The spear used by Sēth to slay Apophis during Ra’s journey through Duat. Though it is a Divine Construct, it is little more than a normal spear, truthfully. Its only worth as a Divine Construct is its ability to act as a conduit for divine power, specifically the solar power of Ra. Imbued with Ra’s flames, Sēth was able to incinerate Apophis using this weapon – the combined force of the sun god’s might and Sēth’s own Authority as a god of fire.
    Normally, as a Noble Phantasm, this spear would function identically to how it did in Sēth’s legend – a powerful lance of pure fire. However, due to Sēth’s abnormal summoning conditions, he has lost the use of the Divine Construct altogether. Instead, the use of this Noble Phantasm draws from Sethos’s legend. Sethos commissioned a large number of obelisks and other public works that, due to his short reign, went unfinished during his time as pharaoh. They would later be completed by his son Ozymandias. Given Ozymandias’ consecration toward Ra, Sethos is able to draw on the connection between Sēth and Ra and use it to bridge a connection between him and his son.
    This Noble Phantasm takes the form of multiple obelisks made of condensed light that can be summoned in the area surrounding Lancer. Upon releasing its true name, these obelisks will fire beams of concentrated solar energy at whether Lancer targets. Though lacking the Divine power that the original spear had, these rays of light are incredibly precise and have extremely long range. The exact size and dimensions of the obelisks are entirely variable, with larger obelisks requiring more mana to create.
    Incidentally, Lancer still wields the spear that would originally be used for this Noble Phantasm, though he lacks the ability to imbue it with Ra’s flames in his current state.

Gouging Out The Moon
    Wedjet Khonsu
    Type: Anti-Moon

The Wedjet, also known as the Eye of Horus, is the manifestation of Horus’s Authority over the Moon. As god of the sky, Horus’s physical form exists as a manifestation of the sky itself and his eyes are his connections to the sun and moon. Rather than the literal sun and moon, he is connected to the perceptions of the celestial bodies from the Earth – their appearance in the sky. The Eye of Horus, as Horus’s left eye, is his connection to the moon.
    This Noble Phantasm is the result of an anecdote wherein, during one of Sēth and Horus’s many battles, Sēth gouged out Horus’s left eye. As a result, the moon was left in a state of permanent eclipse – unable to appear properly in the sky until Horus was able to defeat Sēth and retake his eye. Encapsulating that period, Sēth is able to use the Wedjet as a Noble Phantasm. While active, the moon will enter a lunar eclipse – though without Horus’s Authority over the sky, Sēth is unable to control it any further. The real strength of this Noble Phantasm is in the connection between the eye and the moon in the sky. Anything that affects the eye will also affect the image of the moon. For example, manifesting an obelisk on the eye using Mandjet Javelin will cause a like obelisk to appear on the moon which can be controlled identically to the original. The result is something similar in effect to an orbital laser cannon, albeit one that is only active during the night.

Reincarnation of the Night
    Apophis Isfet
    Type: Anti-Day / Anti-Order

The Cycle of Duat – the never-ending battle between day and night. The serpent Apep, or Apophis, embodied the night as it stretched across the sky, devouring the day’s light. At dawn, Apophis would be fought off by Ra, who travelled across the sky in his solar chariot, before setting down to rest, at which point Apophis would rise again, renewed, to repeat the Cycle. This Cycle repeated day after day infinitely until the end of the Age of the Gods.
    Apophis was an avatar of chaos, a force that stood against ma’at and embodied all the evil of the world. Known as the World Encircler, he shares a similar origin to other mythical snakes such as Jormungandr and the Ouroboros, though he also shares his nature with draconic species, being referred to as an Evil Dragon. His constant death at Ra’s hands and his revival at the start of night gave him life as an infinite being, an existence detached from the concept of death. It was only the degradation of Mystery that ended his cyclical existence, one that had lasted thousands of years in Egypt, one of the oldest civilisations in the world.
    Having taken the title of ‘god of chaos’ for himself, Sēth has established a connection between himself and Apophis. Though Sēth fought against Apophis in the Amduat, that was before Sēth himself sought chaos, before Sēth’s battles against Horus. With his grudge against the sky god breeding animosity between Sēth and Ra, he has turned against his former companion. Through this Noble Phantasm, Sēth is able to summon Apophis, to recreate his role in the Cycle of Duat. Apophis stretches across the sky, devouring the sun’s light and spreading chaos throughout the world, rending the world into a permanent night-time state. Without Ra or Sēth to fight it back, Apophis maintains his position in the sky, preventing the sun from ever rising.
    This Noble Phantasm requires an immense amount of mana to activate and maintain, requiring a stronger mana connection than what a Master could possibly supply. Furthermore, the action of using this Noble Phantasm will surely draw the attention of the Counter Force, being that it endangers the entirety of humanity. As a result, Apophis Isfet could only be used in a situation disconnected from the Human Order, in a place where Lancer could draw upon a magical energy generator. A Singularity, with a Holy Grail.

Story Role
    Story Role:
    Ruler of the Egypt Singularity, Thebes: Infinite City in the Valley of the Kings in 1326 BC. Though the historical pharaoh Tutankhamun is alive, Sethos has seized control over Egypt, imprisoning Tutankhamun in what would become his tomb. The Valley of the Kings has become the centre of a new city of Thebes. Using the sacred grounds of the Valley of the Kings and the Theban Necropolis, Sēth draws power from the spirits of previous pharaohs to fill the Holy Grail with magical energy in order to use Apophis Isfet. To that end, other pharaoh Heroic Spirits have been summoned by the grail to feed Sēth’s ambitions, including Nitocris, Iskandar and Ozymandias, as well as some pharaohs yet to appear in Fate/Grand Order. Nitocris and Iskandar have been imprisoned after attempting to fight Sēth, their loss resulting from Sēth’s Grudge Against the Sky God. Only Ozymandias remains, going into hiding to muster his forces.
    The Master of Chaldea and Mash Kyrielight then arrive, quickly allying themselves with a diminished Divine Spirit: Sekhmet. Summoned as a Berserker as a monstrous warrior, Sekhmet seeks to save the imprisoned pharaohs due to her role as the ‘protector of pharaohs’. Together, their goal is simple: defeat Sethos/Sēth, free the imprisoned pharaohs and obtain the Holy Grail.
    Other figures that appear include Moses, previous pharaohs like Akhenaten and Hatshepsut and more.

Creator Notes
    Creator Notes:
    It’s alright for me to submit a sheet to my own prompt, right?
    The names of Lancer’s three Noble Phantasms are references to other elements of Egyptian mythology. Mandjet is one of the names ascribed to Ra’s solar chariot, Khonsu is a god of the moon (unrelated to Horus) and isfet is the opposing chaotic force to ma’at, the force of order. I couldn’t find a good place to explain that in the actual sheet, so there you go.
    The interchanging of Sethos and Sēth is intentional to highlight how their personalities have been mixed together. Normally, Sēth would probably be a normal Pseudo-Servant as a Berserker or Avenger but with Sethos as a stabilising influence, he is able to be a Lancer.
    I’m considering making sheets for Tutankhamun and Sekhmet (given that I mentioned them in the story section), though those would likely end up in the other thread.
    Thank you for reading.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kesagake
    (Assassin)

RRRoarhhrrrr!
    Be care- and respectful….

Personal Data
    Height (when upright): 2,50~m
    Length: 2,80~ m
    Weight: ??

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attributes: Earth, Beast
    Origin: Japan
    Weapons: His own claws and fangs
    Other Qualifying Classes: Avenger, Berserker
    Dislikes.?
    Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B
    Luck: C++
    Mana: D
    NP: B

Personality

Once I was a strong bear and claimed a rich territory which was once stolen by the humans. I was willing to accept that fact as well as that my "neighbours" have vanished and only their bloody scent remains in the air from them.

Under them was my mate who was the only other bear I could tolerate beside myself in my territory. Hm, outside from our daughter who was a cute cub. After she left us I had to obtain nourishment for us both. I collected the fruits that remained in this season (the winter started) as well as ambushed the few rabbits and deer I could find to feed Koinu. I liked her giggle and happy face she had as she fell asleep after eating.

Then during one of my prowls, I approached the shelters of the humans as I saw that they had collected a hill full of crops. I wanted to obtain some from them.

As I approached their hideout and feedchambers, I scarred their "Uma" (Horse), which is what they called their planteater. The humans used them instead of their own legs. Weak beings, had I thought not knowing what would then occur.

I went aside that dumb thing and started to enjoy their crop-filled Chambers I had already plundered once before. When suddenly four male humans came in. I was forced to flee but although I wanted to keep them unharmed they sho--oted (?) me with their "Thunderbranches". It hit me and after I escaped their hunt I returned to Koinu who then asked me fearfully what I had and why I was injured.

It goes without saying that I could not really tell her the details. But I warned her about the monsters on two legs and their Thunderbranches. After she fell asleep I had time to think about the matter. I put one and one together and realized in a flash that the humans were these murderers of our kinsmen and Koinu's mother.

In that moment the humans were no longer ignorable.

Kesagake is/was in life a normal bear which was upon his later autopsy proved. But unbeknownst to the human vets and guardsmen Kesagake was a longterm descendant of a bear Phantasmal Beast whose ounce of supernaturality evoked as he made his realization about the nature of the humans. This enabled him to perform feats unthinkable for a bear like his goal-oriented strategy of how to instinctively possess the knowledge how to cause as great as possible mental terror on the humans (his overall fear inducing aura could be a product of his supernaturality), as well as in fending off the man-made weapons.

As a Servant, given that his Master will be almost certainly a human he is aggressive to all (humans) around him. He acts almost like a Mad Enhancement affected Berserker as he will only listen to the most minimal degree of commands and is ironclad to never forgive the brethren of man for the atrocities inflicted on him. Amongst his and especially the other predatory species whoose amount of the caused massacre let paleevery under the human caused inter species war. Should he obtain the Grail he will wish that all animals exterminated by mankind are fully resurrected. Beside them he also yearns to see his wife again, as well as to know what his daughter has become and be reunited with her.

However if his Master should have shown affection to animals like if they actively cared for animals by maintaining an animal orphanage or respectively fought against the damages to nature and defended animals he may open himself up and begrudgingly interact with them in a more neutral way. After all he may be for the humans a beast reviled as a "villain", but seen from the other side he was one of the last guardian of his kind...

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment:~ (D++ in human-built terrain, B in natural environments)
    Assassin Class Skill. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.
    Under normal circumstances Kesagake would obtain a C Rank in this Skill, but due to the effect of Manslayer (Man-Eater) its effects are lowered when staying in a human-created environment (magical boundaries or Reality Marbles are not counted in this). As Assassin appears as a dreadful predator who instills fear in others, his presence is instinctively felt by anyone he deems prey. But due to the effects of his Traverser Of The Unknown and Predator-Mind Skills it in the moment of an active creep up or ambush regardless of the surroundings elevates its effects to the equivalent of an A-rank in this Skill. As well, reflecting Kesagake's origin as a wild animal this Skill's general rank elevates to B in wilderness environments.

Personal Skills:

Predator-Mind: C
    Kesagake's innate mindset as a carnivore crystallized into a Skill. Gives him the mixture of the skills over which he had in life: Instinct B, Battle Continuation B, Steadfast-Guard C+, Sadistic Constitution C, and Single-Mindedness C.

Disengage: C+
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions.
    Kesagake has many times after his assaults successfully left the scene. Even as the house he was in was surrounded by gunsmen and snipers he successfully broke through their ranks and fled back to the forest amidst hails of gunfire.

As a Skill this allows Kesagake to distort the realization of his attempted escape similar to how the town guardsmen didn't sense his escape and how he miraculously broke through a human barricade. As well to for a short time frame give his Agility a plus modifier. As an additional effect as long as Assassin is actively trying to evade projectiles he has a fifty-fifty chance at being able to evade them. As well he recovers afterwards minuscule amounts of his direct health and heals his wonds completely after the phrase: to lick his own wounds and continue.

Traverser of the Unknown: B

A Skill held by those famous for crossing arduous terrain to attack their foes in an unexpected way. In Assassin's case it reflects his invasion of Tomamae and how he assaulted several settlers successfully with partially unnoticable precision. This Skill negates degradations to Assassin's combat prowess incurred by travelling over rough or unfamiliar terrain. At least, it would normally. In Kesagake's case it negates weakening Skills or effects of human-built environments (effects of Bounded Fields are also included). But due to his Manslayer (Man-Eater) Skill this still doesn't prevent Kesagake's Presence Concealment from weakening as long as he doesn't actively have a target in mind or scout out the terrain ahead of time.

It also confers the effects of Subversive Activities D+ and Trace Distortion C.

Man-Slayer (Man-Eater): C++

Represents one's nature as a manslayer. This Skill is commonly earned by ferocious beasts or humans who through various ways cast aside their humanity and/by caused massacres. In Kesagake's case he was the most infamous man-eater of modern Japan thus earning him a borderline mythical rank in this Skill.

This Skill increases the damage Assassin inflicts on human targets or beings with human aspects, and reduces the damage he takes from human Servants and their weaponry. Also "marks" him as a dangerous and terror-inducing beast which under normal circumstances weakens the efficiency of his Presence Concealment by several times. As well it makes the recovery of magical energy through the consumption of (human) flesh more efficient and increases the rate of obtainable energy.

Noble Phantasm
    Shirokuma No Arashi
    Rank- B
    Anti-Unit (Terrain)
    The sublimation of the snowy and icy storms which accompanied Kesagake during most of his raids and escapes. As a Servant, the storms which aided Assassin in life are now under his direct command.

This Noble Phantasm is activated when Kesagake lets out a mighty roar. Upon doing so a great blizzard is unleashed in a radius of one hundred meters around Assassin. This snowstorm is so strong that it causes a "white out" phenomenon which completely robs the opponent's senses and reduces their physical parameters by up to one ranking. This reflects how the guardsmen and hunters who pursued Assassin were highly impeded in their actions due to the storm. However Servants who possess Skills which reflect one's nature that transcends humankind such as Divinity or have beast-like traits are to a lesser degree impeded as they are beings of higher mystery than Assassin himself. Enhanced senses respectively thaumaturgic based overnatural senses (like Clairvoyance) are mainly unaffected by the Noble Phantasm. But in any case senses from the "mundane level" are almost completely dulled.

Kesagake on the other hand is completely unharmed by the storm (he can also choose certain targets to be unaffected like his Master as example). Within it he gets a hoarfrost armor-like cloak which makes Kesagake in the storm virtually undetectable due to on one hand his camouflaged appearance and on the other because the cloak in conjunction with Kesagake's Presence Concealment fully "deletes" his presence so that even Presence Detection Skills above A-Rank would be only able to sense that Kesagake's presence is fully "merged" with the storm itself. Also this donates him a plus modifier to his parameters and fully ranks up all his Skills.

Notes:THis is presumbly the most simply sheet of the contest .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "..."

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral/evil
    Region: Iceland
    Height: 221cm
    Weight: 203kg
    Dislikes: Light, heroes, being bothered
    Talent: killing
    Armaments: sword
    Natural Enemy: Hrómundr Gripsson

stats

Str: A
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: E
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Madness enhancement(EX): Rank-Up parameters, but robs most Servants of all reason, sanity, and cognitive thinking. Berserker is an empty carcass&nbsp; without any desire beyond sitting admiring his sword and killing anyone who interfere with him doing so.

personal skills

Battle continuation(B): Because of Berserker being a
    living corpse
    Draugr
    , Berserker can keep fighting even while suffering deadly injuries, so long as he does not suffer a decisively fatal wound.

Isolation(A): The desire to be alone. This skill grants a buff in strenght if Berserker is fighting by themself, but Inversely causes a rank down if he is forced to fight with allies.

Shapeshift(C): As a
    living corpse
    Draugr
    , Berserker has the ability to grow in size or change into a variety of animals. However, any form he takes will have Gray skin and smell of death.

Noble phantasm

Cursed Blade that Slays Light
    Mistilteinn

A cursed sword forged by Loki to murder the god of light Baldur. It is a terrible weapon created only to kill, Berserker himself having slay hundreds with it's blade.
    It generates a thick darkness that surrounds the weapon at all times, totally nullifying any Light it touches. By calling it's name, this darkness can be released in a wave of death that kills anything on its path, even charing the ground.
    Because of his legend, Berserker himself actually has a weakness to this blade, and if someone somehow manages to take the weapon from him, they would be able to kill him easily. However, they would also have to deal with the curse the blade carries.

The Undead King in the Dark
    Draugur Alfurgangar

A continually active Noble Phantasm that represents Berserker status as a
    living corpse
    Draugr
    , a curse that he acquired after long years in his burrow with only his blade as a company.
    The curse causes Berserker exhale death in his very breath. His steps turn the soil infertil, his touch spoil any food and poison any flower and even his smell kills anormal who dare to come close to him.
    Further more, he also resists other things meant to cause death, which means that weapons do less damage and other curses outright don't affect him. However, things who are meant to prevent death, like healing magic, now will damage him.

Background

Berserker identity is that of Thrainn, a charatter appearing in the Icelandic Hrómundar saga Gripssonar. He was a king that conquered Valland(Gaul) and after years of cruelty, closed himself in a burrow with his sword Mistilteinn.

After several years, the hero Hrómundar, under service of King Olaf, enters the burrow and finds Berserker, now turned into a terrible
    living corpse
    Draugr
    . After a long battle, Hrómundar manages to wrestle Mistilteinn out of Berserker's hands and, after having him tell of the four hundred and twenty persons Berserker has killed with the blade, cuts the undead's head off and burns his body.

personality

Berserker wants nothing more than to sit in the dark, alone, admiring his sword and tending to it. Any attempts of comunicating with him will be meet with either total ignorance or lethal force. A master must be smart when dealing with him, as failing to recognize his desires will result in Berserker attempting to slay his master as he would any enemy.
    Beyond that, Berserker is a simple shell. He doesn't feel the want for food or drink, he never sleeps and his interest in the opposite gender has long since faded. He is empty, and the only thing he cares about now is his sword

note

So... i posted this like, an some hours ago in the regular CaS before noticing that it actually fits the theme, oops? I did this last time too...
    Well, I hope it has a chance, although the last time I wrote a servant was month's ago so I am probably rusty.

- - - Updated - - -

And I forgot the title... SHIT!!!!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seth
    (Lancer)
    Greetings Mage, you called me? I hope you know what your fate will be from now on?

Height: 192m
    Weight: 135~ kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good/Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Earth/Beast/Heaven
    Origin: Ancient Egypt
    Weapon: Khopesh
    Other qualifying Classes: Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker, Avenger, Beast
    Dislikes: false faith, her brothers
    Talents: to Keep the image of a villain, protection
    Nominated Seiyu: Sayaka Ohara

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: A
    Luck: C
    Mana: A+
    NP: EX

Personality and Background

The ambiguous Old Egyptian deity.
    Born by her parents the Earth God Geb and the Sky Goddess Tefnut alongside her brothers Horus and Osiris, as well as her sisters Isis and Nephthys. She later married and sired several deities on her own of which her strongest were her sons Sobek and Anubis.

She is despite her disposition as deity of Chaos a very direct and boastful individual.

She acts most of the time in a passionate and stern behavior, taking no false moves to reach her goals. But she is aware that some plans need elaborated means and schemes to reach the end goal. Outside of her stern followed goal orientation she is a very honorable and conscientious person who is filled inwardly when she's praised. She belongs to the category of people who are: if she hates someone she can be your worst nemesis but if she takes fondness and liking on someone, she can become a quite obsessive ally who takes great lengths to ensure their wellbeing. In this case she borders at the phenomena called yandere but in neither case does she take away their freedom or claim possessive traits.

Towards her Master she acts at the beginning aloof and observant to the Master (approximately for the first two days). After that her demeanour strongly depends on the mindset, age and gender of the Master. As such she will towards a normal proper Mage act similarly to other Royal Warrioress minded Servants. In that she'll demand respect, disapprove of arrogant Masters who sees her as inferior and won't tolerate errors in their demeanor with her for long. Though if a Master strives for an equal relationship with her she shows a more friendly and direct behavior, acting more openminded and cheerful.

Towards younger Masters or such that possess a naive personality (traits) she displays big-sisterly or even motherly demeanour where she can be oppositely called a stern but playfull onee-san. She demands to care for them and tutor them to enable them to reach their peak ability. Personality wise as such that she will teach them the art of Mahes (martial arts), knowledge (the mastery over hieroglyphs is mandatory) as well as thaumaturgy. But also on the other hand she displays sometimes sinful (called) qualities where she wants to to teach them in virility/femininity as well as fertility arts and teach them to also perform at the peak there. But in every case she wants to take their restraints and enable them to build confidence and a healthy view on themselves. However in either case she does not want to overwhelm them and will adapt the tempo to their development.

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistence: A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.
    Additionally she has an advanced resistance against conceptual thaumaturgy or such natured weapons. Due to her position as guardian from foreign forces she has enhanced damage reduction against spells originating from other cultural spheres.

Personal Skills:

Egyptian Sorcery (Heka): A+
    The Sorcery of the old Egypt that was passed down from the deities to the priests and Kings/Pharaoh. It was then passed down through the generations of priests and Pharaoh in the form of two types: the actualization of effects through the casting of Hieroglyphs passed down specially from the deities Ammun-Re (respectively Ra), Seth, Isis and Thoth and on the other the manipulation and interference of the flow of Life-energy from which every other application was derived.

Seth is amongst the deities who govern over Magic, her particular case the utilization of interference. As such she is capable of large scale weather control, conceptual Magecraft, Destruction Magecraft, Healing Magecraft (due to her authority as destruction deity she is capable of negating damage), as well as blood manipulation. She is also capable of storm, thunder and water Elementalcraft. Also as parent of the fertility deity Sobek and the death deity Anubis she is additionally capable of accessing their domains and using them herself.

Divine Duality (Guardian/Destroyer): EX
    Represents the contrasted existence of an ambiguous deity. In Seth's case it represents her ambiguous nature. On one side the guardian of Ra and slayer of the dragon Apophis as well as healer of the Asian diseases and protector of the desert oasis and fertility. But on the other she was the god of storms, perdition of foreigners as well as credited as a godslaying demon.

Besides having the effect of Contradictive Mind, this Skill grants Seth Goddess divine Core A, Potnia Theron C, Dragon/Beast Slayer A+, Mana Burst (Storm) as well as disease nullification.

Abnormal Physique (Metal Bones): EX

Denotes that the Servant possesses a physiology differing from normal members of their Kind. In her case it is the sublimation of the myth that ores especially iron were seen as parts of Seth's body. Due to that her bones are now entirely made out of iron that could equal the metal of the finest (Noble Phantasm) swords. Through this she has a rank-up to her Endurance stat.

Additionally she is able to concentrate the ore particles on her skin (which now turns black similar to her depictions on the temple walls) which is then hard as metal. Also she is able to absorb magical energy out of her environment and regenerate herself by absorption or consuming of iron rich material. Through her authority over metal she is able to control metals in a telekinetic way like bending steel to distort metallic structures or letting them change aggregate state regardless of temperature. Through this she is able to create alloys that can be used for Noble Phantasm magnitudic forgery.

Noble Phantasms

Apuet
    Anti-Unit (Anti-Concept)
    Description:
    Seth's mighty spear with which she slew the dragon Apophis as well as the sea monster Yam.

The spear is ornated with a crested blade. This weapon is the crystallization of Seth's sole surviving heroic record to a time where she was still at the side of the gods. But now it shall be used against Seth's own flesh, as Seth's spear possesses Anti-Demon respectively Anti-Dragon properties. As well the spear possesses the attributes of disintegration and dispelling. Thus the mere contact can disturb magical boundaries and pierce alone most magical protections. For example in conjunction with its and Seth's Dragon Slayer Attributes the spear can fully negate Siegfried's Armor of Fafnir and is capable of donating its wielder an A-Rank Magic Resistance equivalent. But given its actual wielder this aspect doesn't take effect.

Upon calling this Noble Phantasm's true name the spear unleashes its whole destructive force, shrouding it in a darkish purple vortex. This appears to Seth as flowing energy but is in reality the disintegration of World-order corresponding to the Old-Egyptian concept of "Reteh-Qabet", the transitional period of from the first breath of the life to the last breath of it. Anything that makes contact with the swirling waves of power will begin to rapidly disintegrate. The rate of erosion is determined by the respective object's resistance, such that the materials of the modern human-made world are nearly helpless against the call of the Chaos. On the other side objects which have the flow of mystery in them possess through their uncertainty a sort of "resistance", or rather their potential of evading the Chaos call. Servant-wise it assaults their Saint Graphs directly as well as nullifying all defensive armaments.

Like another other well known spear
    Apuet possesses an additional application upon its throwing. Namely that if thrown and upon impact it unleashes Seth's and its own authority of Chaos and perdition. Through this it ruptures the target's concept, dealing more damage the more complex the concept is. For example: the greater the size and the more complicated its foundation is the more vulnerable it becomes. This reflects the spear's famous narrated usage against the Demonic Dragon Apophis where it dispelled its very physique.

The Three Steps Into Oblivion
    Anti-Unit (Immortality)
    Description:
    In Ancient Egypt the number three was associated with the deity Seth. Today the reason for this is not known anymore but it was the number which marked Seth's stages of her assassination of Osiris. Unleashing of her Authority through three steps.

First Seth designates the target in Question and evokes her Authority over the Chaos which she uses to manifest an "order at the World". At this state the target feels a a sort of pressure which inflicts minus modifiers.

Second does she cause a spatial distortion that lock the Target on one spot and making it completely imobile not by chain him with a shackle no it creates a spatial shackle to the spece itself so at this state is the evading of this attack by normal mean virtually impossible as that even means like a Command seal that would permit spatial travel are unable to save the servant as due to the space itself is immobilised ,so the few ways of evading are to have self spatial abbillities ,possesing abbillities or objects with acces to true magic respective of equal domain to it (as example could the Tsubame Gaeshi of Sasaki Kojiro cut a oppening if he should be able to move his blade) as this Noblephantasm uses himself the Domain of true Magic or perhaps Servants that have suffered also the "pressure of the World" (like Atlas) could resist it to a degree.

and Lastly is Seth use her power as Chaos and Disorder to destroy the Distortion which then simultaneously destroy the "Concept" of the Targets actual state so that like the time as it were used on her brother Osiris forced even the Egyptian deities to go through great effort and lenghts aswell made the cooperation from four different deities neccesary to reconstruct Osiris.So are reconstructing abbillities or resurrection abbillities completely nullified respective heavily inneffects so example wise would this Noblephatasm destroy instantly six lives of Herakless Gods Hand and would further cost Five of his Life-counters to restore himself.However does it dont affect the Servants Mainbody on the throne albeit that upon the Information Transfer to the recipient will they are still be feeling a tormenting pain.

Although it is a Anti-unit Noblephantasm does this possesing the Damage potencial of a Anti-World type Noblephantasm.

creator-notes
    I had this servant actually attempted to for the female Topic contest a while ago but were due healthy Problems unable to it so have postet it now.

In either case would i be glad to hear Feedback.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 22nd, 2019 at 05:52 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that the deadline for submission is tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I forgot how we did this.
    do we wait until the end off 22? I'm rushing through this sloppy sheet, but just wondering how much of a rush should I do.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    noon UST
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Class: Gatekeeper
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Scylla
    Place of Origin: Mediterranean, Greek myth

STR: B AGI: B

END: B MGI: A

LCK: D NP: B

Height: 158+??cm
    Weight: 52+??kg
    Dislikes: intruders
    Talent(s): apparaisal
    Natural Enemy: Herakles
    Attribute: Earth
    Armanents: body, territory
    Catalyst(s): Bloodstained rock mined from the deepest water of the Strait of Messina

Skills

Class Skills
    Territory Authority: B
    A Skill that enables a Servant control of, to a degree, the concept of "territory." Simply through existing and willing it to be so, a Servant can claim a location that they're in or have been to be part of their territory without the need to establish a bounded field of a magical nature. Once the territory has been established, it can be utilized in strategies or to launch attacks. The capacity of this form of control are limited by the worldview of the Servant, the claims a Servant had in life, and the
    Saint Graph
    power
    of the Servant; an ancient King who ruled the world would be able to claim the world as his territory, regardless of how the world has expanded since the dawn of civilization -- and for Scylla, its territory akin to the same spanse as Messina and the infamed strait she jealously guarded.

Actions that are taken "within the territory, for the sake of the territory" grant Gatekeeper a rank-up in all stats except for MGI, LCK, and NP. The higher the rank of this Skill, the more the conditions needed for the buffs to be applied are broadened. At this rank, even actions taken with vague intent will receive the boon so long as said actions are done within Gatekeeper's territory.

Class Skill of the fabled Extra Class, Gatekeeper.

Personal Skills
    Mad Enhancement: D
    Due to the combat style of the Gatekeeper Class, this Skill's rank is diminshed in comparison to how it would be expressed in other Classes that Scylla can be summoned into. Even so, a maddened dog is a boon for defense/control of given territory, so enough of an allowance is made for this Skill to retain a workable enough degree of functionality for Scylla to reap the benefits of a rank-up in stats.

Demonic Mutation - βυσσινί το κόκκινο κατακόκκινος: C
    Those who transformed into the horrific in life can continue to transform in the second life. Furthermore, the demonic blood that flows within Scylla expedited that supernatural transformation of hers. By default, her Servant form as a Gatekeeper only possesses her tail and a single canine tendril jutting from her body. The further this activation goes, the greater her size can increase, and the number of tendrils can go up to six.

Monstrous Strength: A
    A trait that those with the blood or blessing of the monstrous or abnormal that can be used to momentarily augment one's physical prowess. Her increases in size and monstrous capacity compliment this Skill's existence, thus enabling her to deal explosive damage from her blows.

Scyllaeum Stone Shell: C
    A defensive mechanism utilized by Scylla should she determine the need of it, this enables Scylla to briefly manifest the sheltering rocks of the Strait of Messina to use as a shell that blocks out all attacks of rank C or lower. Furthermore, movement within the shell is possible.

A Skill exclusive to the Gatekeeper version of Scylla.

Divinity: (B) E
    Scylla claims divine heritage, but due to her transformation into a monster she only retains the bare minimum of benefits from it. However, due to consuming the flesh of a sea god, she can actively exhibit the benefits of rank B Divinity for a limited time.

Noble Phantasms

Plunderous Serpent of the Straits
    Between Scylla and Charbydis
    : B

Anti-unit
    Target: 1 - 200 (6 minimum)
    Max Range: 1 - 60

The ethereal straits of her territory narrow, and the only way out is through and forward. Escape from here, however, comes with a price. Victims must choose an outcome between sure-cessation via the hungry vortex of Charbydis -- a divine beast familiarized from Scylla's fragmented soul -- or evisceration from Scylla's many tearing limbs and mouths. It is possible to survive the usage of Between Scylla and Charybdis, but only if the victim has six components that they are willing and able to sacrifice, just as Odysseus did with his crew in order to get past Scylla's death trap. A Servant is most equipped to survive this ordeal, yet also has the most to lose from it. Up to six Personal Skills can be stripped of a Servant, to be held in Scylla's lode until the end of the Grail War or her demise. If not Skills, then limbs, thus reducing a surviving Servant's combat capability.

This Noble Phantasm functions on a conceptual level, so an outcome without sacrifice cannot be achieved without a Mystery of greater rank or counteractive ability.

Lore
    The daughter of Lamia who went on to become a famous beast in her own right, Scylla assumed the form and role of a sea serpent who'd vex Odysseus and be slain by Herakles as the result of being caught up within a love triangle between the sea god Glaucus and the witch Circe. As the deity besieged her with his wanton and lustful advances, the jealous Circe spared no mercy for Scylla and cursed the princess to become a monster.

The curse was strong, as was her blood -- that of a demon, an elemental, and a human. At the climax of the entanglement, Scylla's transformation took hold swiftly and thoroughly, and with her newfound snapping jaws ravaged from Glaucus his flesh, gifts, and elsewhat. The god was immortal, and survived the retaliation, but was nonetheless affected and forced to retreat -- an opportunity for Circe to tend to his wounds.

With that, and beastly feelings to match her beastly form, so too did Scylla retreat. She retreated, and lived as a beast did, as a predator that ravaged the coast and eventually found itself a lair in the form of the Straits of Messina.

Odysseus came to her territory first. That was his mistake, in her eyes. So too did his bond to Circe incense her, and so too did she have another excuse, in her eyes, to execute her vengeance upon him. As for her and Herakles, no one save the two of them know for sure the exactitude of the emotions exchanged between them, but it is surmised and hoped that regardless of how it panned out that Scylla found true peace.

Personality
    Despite possessing a soul tumultuous with violence and darkness, Scylla, as Gatekeeper, is also a reclusive and internal existence -- one half of a beastly duo that stalks the straits but does little else but that. As she abhors humanity and desires a life of tepid stillness, Scylla suffers from deeply-rooted mental anguish and most assuredly, most manically establishes her territory as often as she needs.

By all regards, Gatekeeper Scylla is the ideal guard dog.

Also, curiously at ease with Herakles' presence, regardless of whether she and him are enemies or allies in any given context.

Creator's Notes

Not the first time I've done a Scylla sheet, and possibly not the last, but at least this is all totally cut from whole cloth and serves as something of an alternative/kinda-but-not-entirely-update to the original (since re: the latter there's still much I like about the OG Scylla). Also, it occurs to me that there's not only a Gatekeeper for this month, there's also a Lamia sheet. Huh. Anyway, the idea w/Gatekeeper was to reverse engineer/speculate how the Extra Class that would have been Gilgamesh's would be like, but with a completely different character (who also gets namedropped in F/sf, funny enough) for variety's sake.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; October 22nd, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    submissions closed voting open

one week

Blog Entries
    Man I feel like an idiot. Didn’t realize that the deadline was today so now I just have an 80% done Indrajit sheet I'll probably never finish. Anyways for my votes.

3 Points: Captain Ahab. Wow this sheet was really well done. Moby Dick being some sort of weird pseudo divinity All the World's Evils type thing was interesting and Captain Ahab was just as psychotic and obsessive as I remembered him. 10/10 would want to see him in a Grail War.

2 Points: Sir
    Breuse Sans Pity. This guy is pretty unique in the sheets we have here that he isn't anything close to a grand villain, powerful monster, or misunderstood antihero. He is as you put it a glorified bandit. In my opinion that makes him much more memorable than the other sheets because I feel like this guy might just punch me in the face and steal my wallet.

1 Point:
    Mahendradatta. This servant is just pretty cool. A demon queen who understands that she is objectively in the wrong but has stoped caring due to life just dragging her down. Kind of like a more evil version of Emiya. Plus I've been having a soft spot for casters lately.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    3: Hera, my personal fave.
    2: Ahab - Honestly, this one could have been no. 1 as well, but it was pretty close.
    1: Sethos I/Sēth (re: AppleAlias) - picking third place was a real struggle, but in the end this one stood out to me the most in terms of what I like.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Hera

2 points: Mahendradatta

1 point: Sethos I

Honorary Mentions: Ahab, Kesagake

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Sir Breuse Sans Pity.
    2 points: Sethos I
    1 point: Hera

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Sir Breuse Sans Pity
    2 points: Sethos I
    1 point: Scylla

Honorable Mentions: Hera

3 points: Ahab
    2 points: Lamia
    1 point: Scylla