Page 250 of 367 FirstFirst ... 150200240245248249250251252255260300350 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit, I just realized my second entry got sniped. I probably won't read it until I decide to either post my version or scrap it.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It’s reaction time baby! I’ll get to adding JFK’s takes on his contemporaries in a bit as I usually do for the contest.

Yosano Akiko- as always, you bring a quality sheet in your trademark speed of light, quality guaranteed fashion. Short and to to the point, while it may be slightly lacking in flavor, it’s a solidly and superbly constructed sheet as always. Good work man, always a delight to read your shit.

Johannes Kepler- Already, the spaceman-shaped spot on my soul has been struck, so you’ll get personal bias points there. And while I’m a sucker for funky shit with mystic eyes, what I think I like most here is his Cosmographium skill. While his NP’s are some quality shit, as is the usual for your work, I really like how you tied in his religious views and such into the skill, highlighted with it bestowing blessing of the faith. Good stuff here.

Toriyama Sekien- I hope you find a good faceclaim soon, because I really like what you’ve done with the guy here! Fuckin love that you didn’t just choose the easier path of caster, with her being an artist, and I LOVE her whole creator of monsters deal. Her sheet’s got some lovely personality to it as well- it’s just got that FGO character feel to it, y’know? I DO agree with Stein a bit though, formatting gets a touch rough, especially down in relationships. Still, Really like this one.

School Shooter: They better have some cool-ass shoes, surely they did some looting. I think you did a good job of portraying them as the scummy, deprecatingly self-righteous asshole type, as is fitting- and Thoughts and Prayers is actually a really cool skill idea. You’ve made a fantastic fuckhead here.

Cope and Marsh: Motherfucker, you deserve to take that break, this is one HELL of a first sheet, goddamn. First of all, ADORE your knack for depicting their respective characters, and shared dynamic. And while I’d MAYBE take a + off the Collection skill, your starting and skillwork is pretty fuckin sublime here. And while I do pretty much love the whole sheet, my favorite part is definitely The Thin-Plated Mistake. I have this hazy memory of being 4 or 5, and being at my mom’s friend’s house, and marveling at the illustrations in the Dinotopia anthology one of her sons had in their room- the soaring Pliosaur concept brings that back to me, so thanks for that forgotten bit to smile upon lmao.
    The concept and formatting is great, and the only part I didn’t like was the FC, but… fuck, when you used their kid versions for the bond CE? I can’t dislike that. Superb first showing, you’re a frontrunner so far.

Heinrich Schliemann: First of all, gotta get this outta the way, but fuck you for that gradient text, that’s sexy as hell for formatting, and I’m quite envious. Also, good FC choice, I wanna bend him over, that’s cute as hell.
    Crass avarice and lust aside, this is some cool fucking shit. (Literal) banger NP, and an EXTRAORDINARILY enticing niche of an anti-info based servant. He’s got to be a nightmare for assassins to contest with, I utterly adore the thoughts of it that are going through my mind. Additionally, loved how you played his variety of madness enhancement, and fantastic job with Inherent Insight. As for the prior post, another clear frontrunner for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    It’s reaction time baby! I’ll get to adding JFK’s takes on his contemporaries in a bit as I usually do for the contest.

Yosano Akiko- as always, you bring a quality sheet in your trademark speed of light, quality guaranteed fashion. Short and to to the point, while it may be slightly lacking in flavor, it’s a solidly and superbly constructed sheet as always. Good work man, always a delight to read your shit.

Wow OMG thank u dude that's an amazing compliment I so appreciate it

Blog Entries
    nails youve made less than 10 posts here and im already concerned for your mental stability

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nahhh, clearly, she’s just a big Chainsawman fan

Blog Entries

Rider - Yoshitsugu Otani

Rider of Sekigahara

(by Yolanda. On lofter)

“Master, I know I’m not as strong as I was, but… I won’t give up on a friend till the very end!”

True Name: Yoshitsugu Otani
    Alt. Classes: Lancer (would summon his pre-disease self), Shielder
    Aliases: ‘White Face’, Heima, Gyoubu-Shouyu
    Source: History
    Region: Japan
    Catalyst: An old, slightly infected teacup.
    Armament: Spear, standard katana & wakizashi

Character: “I’m now back here, and Mitsunari’s gone. It’s… hard for me to think about, but I’ll keep on fighting for him regardless!”

A distinguished cavalry leader who rose to become one of Hideyoshi Toyotomi’s inner circle, becoming particularly close to the man’s ‘successor’ Mitsunari Ishida. Yoshitsugu is primarily remembered for his debilitating disease that has never been officially diagnosed, and the extremely close friendship, arguably more than a friendship, he formed with Mitsunari.

Forming a friendship with Mitsunari alone was quite an achievement, given the man’s personality was off-putting enough that many of his own troops abandoned him in his final battle at Sekigahara. Yet Yoshitsugu not only stayed with him, but he also even joined in as a unit commander at Sekigahara, the epitome of the Sengoku Jidai and bloodiest battle ever fought on the Japanese mainland, despite his illness having left him unable to see or walk. Throughout all this, Yoshitsugu claimed his loyalty was never to the Western Army or against Tokugawa’s Eastern Army, but to his friend Mitsunari, who was the only reason he didn’t join the Eastern Army, and even if he knew well how doomed Mitsunari was.

Unlike what you’d expect of a samurai Servant, Rider doesn’t refer to his Master as ‘-dono’ or ‘your lordship’, not out of any disrespect but simply because he doesn’t believe in what we’d think of as samurai fealty (most of which wasn’t codified till after his time). Much of the brutal violence he was involved in, especially the Korean Campaign, along with his long periods of introspection he had when confined to bed by illness, made him question the very idea of serving a lord or acting foremost out of duty. In fact, his illness may have even been caused by this violence to begin with, due to infected blood being spilled on him when he was ordered to quell a revolt.

Yoshitsugu found that through everything, what kept him going were the friendships he made with equals, not the pressure of subservience, or worse the threat of the blade. This made him value friendship above all, even throwing his life away because of it (though said life was already nearing its end). While as a veteran samurai he will still resort to violence in a Grail War, especially if a friend of his is threatened, he is normally open to making new friends whenever possible and is against recklessly rushing into battle. As for the inevitable conflict of interest that friendships bring when all other Servants must die to complete the Grail, Rider sees that as less a problem due to not expecting himself to survive that long.

(by Pixiv ID 39543679, aka abyss_of_alyss)

Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Neutral Good, valuing friends over superiors
    Likes: Making and being friends, tea, autumn scenery, helping however he can
    Dislikes: Betrayal of friendship, isolation, loyalty forced by hierarchy, vampire fiction (though unlike Vlad, he’s more lenient on stories where vampires are portrayed more positively)

Relationships:

• Catherine Morland: “I’m sorry, I truly don’t mean to hurt your imagination, but I’m not a vampire or mummy… well, guess I sort of am, from a certain viewpoint. Ah, care for tea?”
    • Rosencrantz & Guildenstern: “You… you were willing to cast aside your friendships with your prince, just for a chance in the spotlight?!”
    • Marie Curie: “You were surrounded by contamination and involved in warfare, yet you survived even longer than me. Mitsunari could’ve really used someone like you.”
    • Sun Shang Xiang: “Ooh, you really are like Ginchiyo, but you do seem friendlier than her… though you can still be just as scary as her.”
    • Ginchiyo Tachibana: "Er, I know the Western Army didn't work out, but we're still friends, right?"
    • Ozma of Oz: "Hardly anyone ever dies in your country? That's a... really pleasant thought."
    • Yosano Akiko: “My, to think your Japan no longer has samurai, something I could never imagine. Yet it still values obedience over everything, so I guess some things don’t change. Oh, if you know any re-enactments, I’d be happy to give pointers!”
    • Johannes Kepler: “I don’t think your Wallenstein valued you enough, he betrayed his own people and his own people betrayed him. I’m not in for fortune-telling though, my fate’s pretty much sealed.”
    • Toriyama Sekien: “Ooh, I know some of these youkai from my childhood! Er, childhood tales that is, again I’m no kyonshi or anything. Well, all this is going by the names you gave them, unfortunately I can’t actually see your pictures myself.”
    • Cope & Marsh: “I was under the impression duo Servants would be close friends. I-I may have misjudged.”
    • JFK: “You were b-betrayed by your own forces? I mean, er, you say you were anyway. Hmm, I do wonder what it would’ve been like if we elected the Shogun back in my time, could’ve saved a lot of fighting.”
    • Schliemann: “I can’t- I don’t want to imagine anything of Mitsunari’s being blown up! Preservation’s hard enough as it is.”

Master: Rider’s Master should ideally be one who is seeking not an opportune ally, let alone a tool for the winning the War, but a true friend, and some who values friendship over obedience in return. Fortunately, Rider is known for befriending some fairly difficult people, so there’s a reasonable chance of him getting along with most Masters.
    Natural Enemy: Hideaki Kobayakawa, hating him more than he ever could Ieyasu

Wish: Rider would say his wish is whatever his friend wishes, be it Mitsunari or his new Master (if their relationship goes well). If he had to come up with a wish on his own though, it’d be for a world where all allegiances come from friendship, not hierarchy or superiority.
    Rarity: 3/5
    Parameters

• Strength: ***** D
    • Endurance: ***** E
    • Agility: ***** E-
    • Magic: ***** C
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.

• Rank B: Rider lived in an era where magic was still strong but beginning to be superseded by more advanced technology such as mass firearms. His otherwise contradictory Skills Sokushinbutsu and Vampirism (Living) have both boosted his Resistance higher, letting him cancel spells with a chant below three verses.

“Even when magic fades, friendships can still remain.”

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles.

• Rank A: An esteemed cavalry commander in life, hence his title of ‘Heima’, Rider’s illness made him especially focused on riding horses and vehicles after he lost his ability to walk. Riding Phantasmal Beasts has become possible. He personally prefers vehicles despite being trained with horses, as he’s worried that he may possibly infect any horse he rides for long enough.

“I certainly hope Phantasmal Beasts don’t get sick easily.”

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation

A refusal to give up that leads one to keep on fighting long after they should’ve died.

• Rank A: Even stricken by illness, blinded, and unable to walk, Rider still participated in the bloodiest battle fought on the Japanese mainland. Even then, he still died by his own hand rather than the enemy’s or from illness.

“I know when the end’s coming, but even then, I know it isn’t now!”

Power of Friendship

The ability to instinctively sense and be strengthened from friendship.

• Rank A: Rider can passively sense how strong friendships are between people, or in case of possible betrayal (a la Hideaki) how strong they aren’t. Actively, this Skill grants a Rank Up to the most situationally relevant Stat whenever Rider performs an action out of friendship.

“It’s the bonds I’ve made that have kept me going this long.

Sokushinbutsu

One who has become a self-mummified monk, having undertaken a difficult fasting process before death, for the purpose of their being sacrifice and asceticism bringing salvation to others.

• Rank D: Rider has a low Rank in this Skill as he was never a ‘proper’ Sokushinbutsu, but more the isolation, bandaging, and careful diet forced on him by his illness led him to become like a Sokushinbutsu unintentionally. His condition now grants all his allies the Skill Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig at Rank E, defending them against physical, mental, conceptual, and even interdimensional attacks.

“I can see how the mistake could be made, but really, I’m no holy man. I just, y’know, do what I can.”

Vampirism (Living)

Absorbing another’s blood to replenish physical and magical strength.

• Rank C: Rider was no vampire in life, but was inflicted with porphyria, a blood-related illness that weakens on against sunlight, thus has been called the closest thing to real-life vampirism. Hence, further characteristics of vampirism have been etched into his Saint Graph. He mostly drains enemies’ blood to maintain what physical strength he has but will accept a friend’s blood provided it is offered first.

“The battles of my time were bloody enough as they were, I guess it helps putting all that bloodshed to some good use. Well, least we can do.”

Noble Phantasms

Norimono Haka
    Deathbed Palanquin

Type: Support

“I’ll fight on any way I can, death will only come when I say it will!”

The palanquin Rider rode in for the entirety of the Battle of Sekigahara, from which he gave commands, pre-emptively spotted Hideaki Kobayakawa’s betrayal, and died by his own order rather than be taken by the enemy or his own illness, escaping his two most likely fates (given Mitsunari himself died by enemy hand).

Whenever seated within this palanquin, Rider becomes incapable of dying without his own consent, despite how riddled with illness he may be. Other than his own order, no less than an A-Rank Noble Phantasm would be needed to bypass the Palanquin’s protection. Of course, this doesn't stop an enemy Servant from simply shoving him off the palanquin before killing him.

However, this palanquin also comes equipped with extra defences and mobility. It can be carried around by a retinue of fog-like Wraiths, making it look like the palanquin can float on air to the untrained eye, and each of these Wraiths is equipped with their own rifles. Still, horses and other rides do offer Rider much greater mobility, and it helps he’ll still have his own A-Rank Battle Continuation when riding them.

Shiroi Shi no Kamen
    The Face of Disease

Type: Up to Anti-Army

“*cough* *cough* I’m sorry, even I’ve never felt this bad…”

The exact illness that plagued Rider has never been confirmed, though some educated guesses have been made for leprosy or syphilis as caused by porphyria or infected bloodshed (some would flat-out say vampirism, but Rider would wince at that). Either way, Rider tried to hide and contain his illness as best he could by wearing a white mask, which as the illness grew became almost like a pre-emptive death mask.

Combined with his lack of clear diagnosis, this mask now acts as a Phantasm to obscure whatever his true illness may be. It does so by constantly creating new symptoms for him to leave his opponent confused as to what exactly ails him, like some ‘Schrödinger’s Disease’ you could say. As neither leprosy nor syphilis are that contagious under normal circumstances, some of these new symptoms become capable of spreading a plague through entire armies, usually by creating a mist-like miasma (Sekigahara being notoriously shrouded in mist) or blood seeping out across the field.

Unfortunately, new symptoms just mean even more pain and hardship for Rider (doubly so for more supernatural vampiric ones) and would make for an accelerated death if not for his Battle Continuation Skill and his first Phantasm. He is used to this, after all.

Notes: Intentionally wrote Yoshitsugu to be more wholesome in nature, a sweet if sickly boy who just wants to make and help friends, felt I owed people a much-needed palette-cleanser. Well, as wholesome as a tale about disease, war, and even vampirism can be
    Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; October 4th, 2022 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Links, more notes, new picture

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Christian Caldwell
    MALLEVS MALLEFICARVM IN VNVS DIVISVS PARTES

Aliases: John Dickson, Christian Caddell.
    Height: 173 cm
    Dislikes: "This should be obvious, Contractor."
    Attribute: Human.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil.
    Origin: Scotland.
    Natural Enemy: Saint Walpurga, Chevalier d’Eon
    STR D
    END E
    AGI C
    MGI E
    LUC B
    NP D

An Assassin-class Scottish witch-pricker that acted during the 17th century. He was employed by the town of Elgin to act as their witch pricker. Those he captured were stripped and had all body hair shaved so that he could look for the Devil’s Mark, a small red spot on the skin from which a witch couldn’t bleed or feel pain. If the spot wasn’t readily identified, Caldwell proceeded to use a large needle to repeatedly stab the suspected until the spot was found or a confession was given.
    He wasn’t employed only at Elgin, but acted throughout northern Scotland for a few years, until he made the mistake of accusing a powerful man, a court messenger that had the influence to counter the accusation and successfully petition the arrest of Caldwell on the basis of false accusation, torture, and death of innocent people. Christian managed to get away and find employment in another county, but the accusations eventually caught up to him.
    Interrogations eventually revealed that Caldwell was born female, and he was promptly accused of witchcraft and banished to work in the fever-ridden plantations of Barbados until his death.
    His “death” sentence was executed on the same day his last victims were burned, putting a definite end to his legacy of terror.

Character

The European witch hunts spanned multiple centuries, resulting in the deaths of millions of innocents at the hands of the sadistic practices of the paranoid populace and the devout inquisitors. Women were the ones who suffered the most, especially due to the highly influential writings of Heinrich Kraemer and James Sprenger in the publication Malleus Maleficarum, Maleficas & earum haeresim, ut framea potentissima conterens, the Witch’s Hammer that ends witches and their heresy as a double edged sword. The book not only elevated sorcery to the status of highest of heresies, but described those practices, which were previously solely related to the worship of the Devil, as a crime committed overwhelmingly by women.
    An extremist book even for its time, it nonetheless sparked ages of persecution against women, who were singled out as flawed creations of God who were more susceptible to the temptations of Satan due to their inherently perverted and weak-willed natures. It advocated for the capture of anyone accused of being a witch and of the use of torture until a confession was given. In a particularly haunting passage, it instructs judges to, amid torture, swear that they will not sentence the accused if they confess and accuse other fellow witches, only to then ask a different judge to sentence them to death, keeping their word and getting rid of the witch at the same time.

In a society that had become more and more patriarchal as the old traditions of both male and female nature gods were replaced by the monotheistic superiority of man as dictated by the Bible, women who didn’t conform to societal norms, who knew how to administer medicine without being taught by the clergy, or who were simply disliked members of a community due to age or appearance became easy scapegoats for tragedies such as bad harvests and failed pregnancies.

Christian Caldwell was born in such an age. His mother died following his birth, leaving the child to be raised by his father. A well-read theologian and a deep believer of figures such as St. Jerome.
    St. Jerome was disgusted by the bodies and attitudes of women, describing their inherent mental, spiritual and physiological failings in multiple letters and dissertations. He only allowed in his company a small group of likeminded women who he seemed to see as fellow men. He once sent a letter to a couple that had sworn they’d live in complete continence, writing that the wife was “once a woman but now a man, once an inferior but now an equal.”

Such writings and beliefs had shaped Caldwell senior's beliefs, and so he rejected the notion that his only child would be a woman and decided to raise Christian as a man instead.

At the time, Scotland was in the middle of a witch hunting craze. The country had one of the most brutal persecutions of that period, with the number of victims reaching over four times the European average.
    Christian’s early years were shaped by the overbearing paranoia of his fellow townsfolk and the misogynistic views drilled into him by his father. He came to loath women and himself. This became more and more of an issue as he grew older, until he reached the zenith of his identity issues and self-loathing during puberty.
    Horrified by his own body, Caldwell finally found solace when he witnessed a macabre validation of his own beliefs: the public pricking of a suspected witch.
    The suffering and humiliation the woman suffered satisfied some deep urge of punishing himself in the same manner, while the emotionless and dutiful manners of the inquisitors, unbothered by her curses and pleas, embodied a nature he was desperate to emulate in order to deny the gullible, weak-willed qualities he supposedly possessed.

With the help of his father, he eventually took on the name of John Dickson and left his hometown to start working as a witch pricker. Each tragedy he met emboldened his views and each sentence he dolled out quelled a bit of the unending pain of being himself. What is seen now as a journey of cruelty and injustice was, to him, a holy charge of redemption and atonement.

"Blessed you are, Contractor, for Our Lord has sent you one of His most loyal agents!""

Christian regards his Master as a contractor. Simply another well-educated man who decided to employ his services for the good of the surrounding communities. Though he understands his true role as a Servant, he believes that the providence of God and the true intentions of his Contractor's rightful soul have loftier intentions for his abilities than the heretical cup of this particular cabal of witches. They'll regard their contractor cordially, but there's always an air of superiority around him.

"You live in a dark age, my contractor. I can see why I was called now: witches roam around uncontested. It's almost as if not a single person is left who hasn't accepted the touch of the Devil. Oooh Lord Almighty, the task you've bestowed upon me is a great one indeed!"

This self-conceit will only increase as Caldwell becomes more acquainted with the modern world, making him more and more difficult to control. If left unchecked, Caldwell will probably start targetting random civilians with his Noble Phantasm as soon as he is able to, quickly spreading chaos and paranoia in the surrounding area.

"Oh, you've caught me off-guard Contractor. This is one of my favorite reads, you should take a look too. It's a fascinating essay on how the suffering of a wife that suffers the pain of childbirth until providing a son to her husband redeems and corrects their character— Ah, I can see you don't agree. Well, I'm certainly willing to discuss it, but you should make yourself familiar with the material first."

He wraps his words in good-will while stating the highest of absurdities. Most people probably wouldn't last minutes in a conversation with him before losing their temper. A dangerous reaction to display in front of a Servant as "trigger happy" as this one.

Of course, these are small issues compared to the ones that'd arise if his Master was a magus or a woman. They'd have to swiftly prove they're living in accordance to the very strict views Caldwell sports, as well as prove they never had any contact with the Devil.
    In other words, it's certain death. The task of proving these things in the few moments before Caldwell passes his judgement is way beyond any reasonable human.

Class Skills

Presence Concealment E+

The capacity to hide one’s presence as a Servant. At such a low rank, it’s a skill unbecoming of an Assassin to the point that even magi will be able to infer their presence at once.

The atrocities committed by Caldwell were only allowed due to the paranoia, fear and prejudice that drove the populace around him. It’s only comparable circumstances that'll allow this skill to show noticeable effects.

Personal Skills

Self-Suggestion A-

A powerful suggestion tageting oneself. It raises mental interference resistance and, at high ranks, even allows the change of one’s own body.

The body is made to change due to his identity. Though this skill should normally grant him a degree of control over the changes, his strict morality and mindset only allow a single reality. Furthermore, the mental resistance provided by this skill is unstable and will often go bellow the levels appropriate for this rank.
    Caldwell doesn’t only see himself as a lesser person due to his body, but also due to the qualities he believes his soul possesses. Inherited directly from Eve, Assassin sees them as the result of descending from a sex that was defective from the start due to being created from a crooked rib of Adam. Unable to come to terms with his new identity or to abandon his old one, Caldwell is just as broken as in life, unable to even enjoy the freedom of self-determination provided by the Servant system.

Witch-Pricking A

A specialized version of Torture Techniques that represents one’s ability to pinpoint the weak spots in their adversaries by continuously attacking them. A representation of how even the attempt of finding the Devil’s Mark already meant death to the accused… At least, that was it seems to be on the surface.
    In reality, this skill is more akin to Protection of the Faith, grating abilities due to one’s own conviction rather than any mundane or divine powers. Regardless of whether or not the enemy has a weakpoint, the user will be able to find it, dealing great amounts of extra damage whenever they hit it.

When Caldwell was questioned after his capture, he revealed that the pricking he performed was a sham. Rather, he claimed to be able to identify witches simply by looking into their eyes.
    Supernatural convictions such as these were among the reasons he was condemned for witchcraft and, ultimately, banished.

Insanity E

Anxiety and fear. Deviations from harmony and providence. Heterogeneous thinking that exerts an influence even on the worldviews within the mentality of people in one’s surroundings.

Though Caldwell wasn’t the true catalyst for spreading the fear and prejudice that lead to the witch hunts, he was instrumental in maintaining it in the areas he acted. Furthermore, the beliefs he held and spread were derived from writers who posses a much higher rank in this skill, granting him a lesser degree of influence. Like an infectious disease, this Insanity has spread from one to another countless times throughout history.

Noble Phantasm

Malleus Isobelarum
    Spreading Guilt like Wildfire

Type: Anti-Army

Isobels Hammer. The Great Scottish Witch Hunt of 1661-62 was one of the most severe witch hunting panics the country witnessed, with over 660 people being tried for witchcraft and hundreds of those being executed. One of the victims was Isobel Gowdie, a woman who seemed to live a pretty common lifestyle, with nothing notable in regards to her person besides being a bit more eloquent than her fellows.
    Nonetheless, she was accused and brought into questioning by none other than Christian Caldwell, mere months before he’d undergo his own trial.

However, this questioning didn’t go as expected. Though no one knows how exactly it happened, the result was remembered forever: over a period of six weeks, Isobel confessed to have participated in numerous rituals, curses, and ceremonies as well as having met numerous fairies and spirits, including the Queen of Elphame and the Devil himself, with whom she had sex with in exchange for power. She even went on to describe the atrocities she had committed against children on the community and name people who she had killed, as well as who her fellow witches were and who they had killed. Everything containing an amount of detail and certainty that had never been seen before in the history of witch-hunting.
    All of this before Caldwell even suggested torturing her.

Though historians have taken to interpret her confessions as the result of an active imagination or unknown mental issues, there’s no way to be certain why she said what she said. Not even Caldwell knows.

But he believes he does. For some reason, he decided to have a real conversation with her. He shared his view on the world, on God, on women, on witches and, finally, on Isobel herself. He looked into her eyes and decided she was a witch.
    She looked back... And believed it.

To activate this Noble Phantasm, Caldwell must look meet his target’s gaze. This is a mental interference attack that attempts to convince those Assassin views as a witch that they are, in fact, one. Like a nail through wood, it pokes a hole into others' worldview and self-image, allowing the corrupting infuence of Christian's Insanity to seep into them.
    If his belief in this ability wins over the remaining mental fortitude of the target, they’ll attempt to attack Caldwell using many of the rituals described by Isobel, as well as trying to enlist the help of the familiars and fairies she described. The reliance in these imaginary abilities will make them easy targets for Assassin, despite his low Parameters.

However, this Noble Phantasm doesn’t represent just the interrogation of Isobel, but the spreading panic these investigations caused and took advantage of. Anyone that witnesses the execution of the target will acquire this Noble Phantasm, using it automatically once they see someone that Caldwell would consider a witch. Assassin will become aware of the newly targeted witch immediately, and executing them will continue the spread of Malleus Isobelarum from person to person.

Notes

Something that I had interest in writing ever since Skull mentioned them in the idea thread. I knew I wanted to explore the possibility of them being trans through the lens of misogynistic witch-hunts but it should be obivous why that's extremely hard to do. I think it came out well enough, though I do wish it was less of a lecture and more of a character study, but I didn't find a satisfying avenue to go deeper on that path.
    Forgive any glaring grammar mistakes of typos, forum issues are making this an actual torture to edit.
    Criticism is appreciated, as always.

Image Sources:
    club3 (NSFW)
    Anato Finnstark

Last edited by pinetree; October 4th, 2022 at 12:27 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Strong entry. I think Royd was the last one who did them.
    I did enjoy the read and to explore their character as you did.
    My question is if you meant Mass Hysteria from Abby instead of her Insanity? If it spreads, i feel like a better fitting skill
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My dearest fams, I have revamped my sheet.
    Please go take a look again.
    (I have updated the faceclaim parts, even though they're only concept sketches.)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Christian Caldwell: This is ideal fucking transmasc representation. More transmasc war criminals please and thank you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    My question is if you meant Mass Hysteria from Abby instead of her Insanity? If it spreads, i feel like a better fitting skill
    Insanity also spreads, it seems to represent how one's mindset/actions influence their community for the worse.
    Both skills are very similar, but the description of Mass Hysteria (or Loss of Sanity) directly relates it to her Elder God. Meanwhile, Insanity's description exclusively talks about the fear that led Puritans to stray for their supposedly righteous beliefs.
    Either one could've worked, but since Caldwell only participated in the witch hunts, and didn't really instigate them to begin with, I chose the one that seemed more passive and insidious.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    My dearest fams, I have revamped my sheet.
    Please go take a look again.
    (I have updated the faceclaim parts, even though they're only concept sketches.)
    Formatting is WAY better, instant upgrade there- however, I can't see the sketches, unfortunately

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Formatting is WAY better, instant upgrade there- however, I can't see the sketches, unfortunately
    Bruh wut-

- - - Updated - - -

like when you open the spoiler nothing shows up? or wut?

if so then i might need to port my pics to somewhere else like imgur

can you see the pic in the info part?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Insanity also spreads, it seems to represent how one's mindset/actions influence their community for the worse.
    Both skills are very similar, but the description of Mass Hysteria (or Loss of Sanity) directly relates it to her Elder God. Meanwhile, Insanity's description exclusively talks about the fear that led Puritans to stray for their supposedly righteous beliefs.
    Either one could've worked, but since Caldwell only participated in the witch hunts, and didn't really instigate them to begin with, I chose the one that seemed more passive and insidious.
    Interesting. I personally think the outer god line is a flavor text for a skill other servants could have as well. Its just that i viewed Insanity as an internal skill. Ingame it increases ur own buster performance. Our meta description is about devouring madness.
    mass hysteria B debuffs all enemies.
    In my mind, it wouldve been mass hysteria E, focussed on one target and like in abbys case, the target believes the witch craze.
    Still, its a minor thing and stays one of my favorites so far

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    Bruh wut-

- - - Updated - - -

like when you open the spoiler nothing shows up? or wut?

if so then i might need to port my pics to somewhere else like imgur

can you see the pic in the info part?
    This is what I got

screenshots

- - - Updated - - -

I generally just drop mine into discord, then open them in my browser and use that link

Blog Entries
    Use imgur
    There you can even decide which size it should have. Prevents you from having oversized pictures or small ass pics

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Storytellers are renowned both for preserving wisdom from ancient times and using said wisdom to weave grand tales of adventure and glory

What does one make of a storyteller however who only weaves his own adventures?

Hmmm. Yes you'll do quite nicely. Then I bid you... are you my master?

Sources
    Purple Heart, Code-Realize.Fandom.Com
    EGGS, Typemoon.Fandom.Com.

True Name
    Comte de Saint-Germaine

Class
    Caster

Origin
    Historical Fact, European Myth

Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral

Imagination, Creating Things, Storytelling, His Adventures, Schemes, Mysticism, Music, Alchemy.

Dislikes
    Common Sense, Plans, and Loud Noises.

Natural Enemy
    Telling Stories and Being Convincing

Natural Enemy
    Voltaire

Other Classes
    Alter-Ego, Pretender, Faker

Catalyst
    Anyone of his Music Sheets or the Abandoned Factory he Called Home

Armaments
    Replicated Armament (Original-1 rank)

Parameters

Str: F End: F Agi: F
    Mna: C Lck: D NP: B

Lore

Comte de Saint-Germaine. The Immortal Count. A figure in history that should've been relegated to nothing more than a footnote. Yet, in a twist of fate, became famous and his story told generations after the fact.

His origins, even today, are largely unknown. There are just as many origins for Comte de Saint-Germaine as there are plays he has written. This is because his origins changed based upon whom he spoke to. What would grapple their attention best.

However his origins matter little as what made him a heroic spirit was the fact that, despite having no rights to it, he is regarded as an aristrocrat. Both retroactively and during his time. Many spoke of in the paper about him as though he were nobility.

Even England, which tracked its and other nationalities aristrocrats closely could not determine his origin yet accepted the fact he probably was an aristrocrat. It was because of his gift at speech. He was able to speak as though he always belonged to high society. So much so even a king who knew he was a fraud found himself enchanted in his presence and didn't seek out correcting preconceptions until asked directly.

Comte de Saint-Germaine was also an accomplished alchemist. He reportedly created a prototype of a mythical healing mixture called 'Panacea', he claimed the jewels he wore were long-lost relics, and he even once claimed to have created the philosopher's stone and attained immortality.

His greatest feat however would have to be his final moments. He managed to gain a lunch with a king and throughout he convinced the man that he had devised a new alchemical recipe to color clothes using fine gemstones.

The king was intrigued and looked into property so the count may do more research and develop this method of rich coloring for clothes. He had an abandoned factory that he repaired and gifted to germaine so that work may begin.

However instead Saint-Germaine spent his time living a life of luxury using the renovated factory as a home. At least according to his own words. Yet the king attests that progress was made and that Germaine was at the cusp of a breakthrough when last they spoke and had seen the process himself.

In the end however he died. Some years after he ended up dying and was laid to rest in the St. Nicolai Church in Eckernforde. A body was confirmed entombed and has remained such for years. Yet interestingly his personal effects were few. Two and a half dozen different garments and a small sum of money.

This fact has risen countless rumors and conspiracies about the truth of the count. There are accounts of people sighting him long after his death. There are even secret orders dedicated to his craft and name. Such is the legend of the immortal count Comte de Saint-Germaine.

Class Skills

Territory Creation: B+

A skill given to the caster class to create the territories they once had in life. His status as a magus is unknown but one confirmed workshop he had was in the factory gifted to him. It was a proper alchemists workstation to the dismay of many proper magus who found the fact abhorrent.

At his rank he can create a proper workshop for an alchemist. He can attach a leyline to it, he can lay magical traps, he can utilize it to make mystic codes, and any other sort of thing he might need. It is, functionally, the same as any other workshop made by a proper magus with a difference only being in scale.

His particular workshop however gains a bonus if he creates it within a renovated factory. Then it gains conceptual camoflague and the workshop itself is indistiguishable from the rest of the factory and so the entire 'territory' gains the appearance of being a temple-class workshop.

Item Construction: B+

A skill that grants a caster the power to replicate whatever they made in life. Normally one would need to still acquire materials for the construction but Saint Germaine is somewhat different. In life he created a great many forgeries that he claimed were authentic and made even more claims of having created fantastical things.

With this skill he can recreate what he claimed to have made in life. The factory that changes the color of clothing, the Panacea, the Philosopher's Stone, the codex of Hermes Trismegistus. Not only these however but he can also recreate armaments he has personally studied.

While these range from claiming to have seen Joyeuse, the bones of the Tarasque, and the Rings of Solomon he has never proven to have encountered, collected, or replicated any of them. Merely that he found and created copies of each. Due to not proving it and merely claiming it he can only replicate their Armament forms and not recreate their legends to render them into proper noble phantasms, even if only copies and degraded.

Personal Skills

Dreamlike Charisma: B

An ability to command the attention and fascination of others. Unlike regular Charisma this one does attempt to command the respect and admiration of others directly. These can arise from this skill but only as a natural consenquence.

At his particular rank he can easily draw a crowd and his words bring fascination to the minds of those listening. Further his words will never offend others unless they are a direct insult. Even then only the insulted will be offended unless it is an outright lie. In this instance only the insulted's compatriots will share in the offense.

Despite the way his voice is akin to a form of magecraft it is by no means magical and so Magic Resistance offers no defense. Defense against mental interference can aid in defending against this skill.

the Wonderman: B

A skill denoting the title of Saint-Germaine. It belongs only to the one known as Comte de Saint-Germaine who made a name for himself through nothing more than boasts. Yet there was only controversy because one man, Voltaire, not only saw through him but grew angry about it. Enough to give him this title.

A skill that contains both his primary magecraft and his psychic power combined together. On the one hand he was a rather lackluster magus who only had the basics. However his psychic power, Poltergeist, gave it a twist that was unmatched in his time.

His psychic power is an always active ability. It twists mana to his very whim. On its own incapable of creating any but the most basic phenomenon such as the movement of objects. However when utilized in conjuction with magecraft it makes his brand of magecraft, however basic, wildly variable and potent. Even a basic reinforcement spell to a steel pipe can make it sharper than mastercraft swords and sturdier than battering rams.

There is a limitation of course. He does not have full control over it. While he can guide it the power works from his subconcious and so only takes conscious thoughts as guidance than actual direction. As such he can't always be certain that a spell will actually do as advertised. For example a reinforcement spell could instead of strengthening alone also ignite the item.

At his particular rank Poltergeist can randomly change the element, speed, and even foundation of any spell he casts and is the target of. It can also randomly increase or decrease the rank of a spell by 2. Additionally Poltergeist can remotely fight utilizing his or anothers armament though he cannot activate the true name of anothers armament and he cannot snatch it from their grip; he must properly disarm them completely before taking control of it through Poltergeist.

the Immortal Count: A

Another skill denoting another title of his. The Immortal Count was posthumuously given to him by the secret societies formed in his name and formed out of beliefs he spurred on. It was given due to sightings by several regular people in unusual locales after his supposed death.

This skill grants a single if powerful effect. A near pefect body. No matter how bad an injury, no matter how many he recieves, his form and beauty will not by marred. He will appear beautiful at all times. Not quite 'Perfect Form', not 'Natural Body', nor 'Battle Continuation'. It is somewhere in the middle.

Instead any injury he receives will relocate so as to maintain his beautiful appearance and grace. Even what should be fatal injuries or killing blows will be relocated instantly if said blows would not be 'Beautiful'.

Naturally should an injury have a curse attached this skill cannot overcome it. Harpe's slashes will remain in place unable to be relocated and a Black Barrel would remain in place as the skill doesn't detect a way to relocate. However a curse that prevents relocation must at least be of B-rank or higher.

Personality

Comte de Saint-Germaine is equal parts honest and deceptive. For every truth he spills there is a lie intertwined. Being honest to him is as difficult as it is to put fire in water. This primarily is because of an honest belief that humanity holds no love for the truth and would rather live in a world of lies.

Whether he was always this way or if this aspect was deep inside the real Saint-Germaine is unknown. He certainly refuses to elaborate on the speculation and is fine with that view of him. Whether its to obscure the truth or to confirm it is, in itself, something that amuses him greatly.

Yet if his master tries to force an answer out of him using a command spell they may find themselves disappointed. He is a master of wordplay and as such will often circumvent a command spell designed to make him speak a certain way. Even in the strictest conditions he will simply elect to not speak.

Despite his enjoyment of riling his master up he does not do it out of some sense of superiority or because he is displeased. Rather it is simply how he interacts with the world. He views everything as an adventure and feels he must fill it with wonder and whimsy. Rarely does he ever stray from this way of living.

The few times he does it is either due to how hopeless a situation is or how angry he is. Few things render these emotions into him as even facing a supposed apocalypse will instead make him thing of how such a story would naturally end rather than for a serious solution nor would the being behind it inspire anger as he expects there to be a secret villain for 'heroes' to fight.

These emotions usually come from personal engagement. A master he has grown extremely fond of being uncerimoniously slaughtered while being completely, impossibly, unable to help. Encountering what was a friend in life twisted horribly by some other persons machinations. In these rare moments he drops all the fanciful language and optimism for serious analysis of the situation and solutions.

While like this he can be very dangerous as he shows some of his boasts in life were not false. He is quite sharp able to spot things at a great distance with a simple reinforcement of his eyes. He has a vast wealth of knowledge that he admits were all guesses but he remembered in case they were truth. He even has a great ability to calculate trajectories on the fly.

When in such an emotional state he is bottling up his emotions to deal with the problem immediately. Once he finds a solution he rampages towards it with the subtlty and gracefulness of a rampaging bull in a china shop. Once he's done he'll simply say a few blunt lines about his feelings on the situation before returning to his whimsical, aloof nature.

Interactions

Master
    Hm. Hm. La! La!... Right then master. I have mapped out your leylines. Put more emphasis on your right calf and your next spell will be point 1 percent stronger!

Yosana Akiko
    Mmm. Wishes. The basis of all artiste. How beautiful. Please, show me more of your beauty.

Johannes Kepler
    A scholar that glimpsed the truth? Fascinating. I did too once. Perhaps we can meet over tea to swap truths?

Toriyama Seiken
    Hmm? A mere footnote? Ho! Then you are one of my people! We must have tea sometime and share stories. I'd greatly appreciate it!

School Shooter
    Huh. I do admit I am at a loss for words. Truly, you take them away. The sheer vapidness you exude is too much. Its a wonder how you ended up like this.

Charles & Othniel
    Oh-ho! Spied the bones of primordials did you? Even constructed them? Fascinating! Please share more. I've gotten so close to seeing some on my trip to the underworld but never managed!

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    ... I'm sorry for staring. It's just that if I had a nickel for every headless person I've met and spoken to I'd have two nickels. Which, as you can imagine, is quite odd.

Heinrich Schliemann
    Ah-ha! The man who proved the myth! Well, the second anyway. I found those ruins myself when they were less dusty. I am an adventurer and finding ruins are my forte... if only you looked first you'd have found my signature on one of the wall, truly!

Yoshitsugu Otani
    Ahhh the friend of a friend. I know how it feels to be that. I thought I was so close to Louis XV... but it turns out I was only a rival to his friend. Truly, heartbreaking.

Christian Caldwell
    Witch-Pricker...? My oh my! Here I thought you hated witches. To think you'd take on such a duty... how depraved of you sir!

Richard the Lionheart
    Ah, my king, my lord. Once upon a time, I served him... and once upon a time I served him not. What a feeling to meet someone both new and old. For the first time and once again. Tell me, my liege, can you feel this as well?

Alexander the Great
    Oh-ho! How do old friend? Wow you've grown out! I remember when you were a wee lad. Seems the rest of humanity does too eh?

Jenny Lind
    Oh! A genuine opera singer that became a heroic spirit!? Another one of my kind! Please, mademoiselle, sit and have tea. I am certain our conversation, as opera singers, will be most invigorating!

William Randolph Hearst
    Oh-ho! A radio man! You know I once had the pleasure of listening to a broadcast of yours. Nevermind how, but know I'm a big fan of yours. I look forward to your next report.

Nostradamus
    Oh a prophecy man! You know I myself am something of a seer! We simply must sit down sometime and share prophecies of the future! After all, even I must admit you tend to be more accurate than I, so I'm curious on your method

Felix von Luckner
    A sea captain. I had a chance at that once. A dying old captain was being nursed by me and as thanks he offered to grant any wish he had the power to. All I asked for was his story... but I have a feeling I could've asked for his ship. I didn't though because he had family. What kind of gentleman takes anothers inheritance?

Unas
    Oh my a god eater. How fascinating. I can't say I've eaten one but I've met one!.... Too bad it died shortly after our meeting. He was such a sharp fellow too. What was his name? Nostr, Nover, NamuDema.... Something or rather

Sorghaghtani
    Belated greetings your majesty! I come from afar to praise your empire! Truly reading of it was inspiring! Ah, but first gifts. Please sample some clothes tastefully colored by my own processes for your pleasure!... and now pleasantries. I am none other than the adventurer who has explored three thousand worlds, the man of the future and past, and he who is always just before the pinnacle! My name is simply Comte de Saint-Germaine!

Chevalier de Saint-Georges
    .... I feel slighted. That's my thing. Why do you have my thing?... No matter. I could not deny your legend if I wanted to... I was there for your recitals. I watched your duels... I even fought with you. No, this slight I shall forgive. I'm sure its not your fault old friend... oh, but you may not remember. I always did only watch from afar...

W.T. Stead
    My oh my. Another man slandered by jealousy. A man who wishes he could simply make fortune but must do good. My friend I understand your plight. I am Comte de Saint-Germaine. Just for you I shall grant you both of your desires. Just follow me to this dark alley....

William Topaz McGonagall
    ... Huh. You certainly have a style. I can't say I dislike dreamers... but all must wake eventually. If even death cannot wake you then I'm afraid there's nothing to it. You shall sleep and dream forever, never to wake... never to see victory. For your wish is already granted, no?

Wei of Tang
    Oh my! A legendary poisoner!... too bad you stole it from mommy huh? Sure the method is unique but in the end you're just copying her. *sigh* If only I had deigned to travel to you. Your legend, refined by my genius, would've put your mothers to shame... or perhaps pride? That was your goal in the end, no?

Sugawara no Takasue no Musume
    oh-ho! I've read your book a few times! I even got my hands on a first edition! Truly it was a wonderful diary. Please, won't you join me for tea? One adventurer to another!

Cacareco
    Hmmmm. Yes! I approve! You would indeed make a fine mayor! You lack knowledge and perhaps a bit of wit but you have more than enough heart! Then come! To rememdy the shortcoming we must have you study!... Teehee. I'm kidding. No need for silly old books. If you don't know something just ask someone! As the Wonderman himself I'd be honored to be an adviser.

'Plato'
    Oh-ho my! A philosopher of platonic love? Hmmmm. I've heard the theorum but never explored it. It sounded quite boring. Why pursue loveless love when one could pursue love? Perhaps you can explain it to me over tea?

Ismail al-Jazari
    ... Hm. I would say I'm impressed but I'd be lying. You represent world peace? Perhaps. If you call a dead world peaceful. What fun is there in your world? What laughter exists? What wonder, merriment, fancy exists? What else would one expect from a soulless husk though? Yes... just as you believe magic and magecraft shouldn't exist I don't think you automatons can ever have souls and thus make for poor stewards of humanity... yet in spite of that, as our children, I hold my breathe in vain for hope of being proven wrong.

Alfred Nobel
    ... What a sad sight. Your invention was used for evil... normally I'd have something profound to speak against you but I can't disagree. I may believe they have seen the light but that is merely half the story. Your crusade is righteous. You'll hear no complaint from me. Merely a warning. Never forget why you walk the path you do. For the path to hell is often paved with good intentions.

Si Pitung
    My my a robin hood of the modern era. I am impressed. It would even seem unlike a certain one I met while traveling through a lone forest you require no magic!... but you had friends. That evens things between you I suppose.

Vercingetorix
    Huh. A collective servant. What a rare sight. Tell me, what is it like up there? Crowded, noisy, no privacy... or is it rather nice? I imagine it must be equal parts a blessing and curse... we simply must talk over tea. I'll get it ready.

Aimo Allan Koivunen
    ... Huh. Invited to tea. I'm pleased to be invited. I don't mind speaking to you at all. I have questions myself! That said ask any you like and I'll regal you with a tale... and as a bonus it may or may not be the truth. I think multiple choice like that is rather fun, don't you?

Adolphus Rex Sueciae
    My oh my! What a great man you are! I've know of only two other child emperors as great as you and only ever heard about four others! A rare feat to be added to that list!

Sir Christopher Lee
    Oh my! A man after my own heart! He does it all so wonderfully too!... still his acting does need some work. After all you really have to sell dying as a villain and you can only do that by playing as a villain and dying!

Otavia Maeda
    Hmm. The strongest man. Quite a claim. I'm afraid I must state that my liege is frankly better.... errr... given a week to train him. Is that acceptable to you? Oh I have to summon him of course but don't worry about that. Leave those details to me.

Haru Urara
    Ah! The incarnation of the underdog! My patron saint no less! Well not you specifically but I am very much a fan of anyone that'll stand up for the little guy and be their icon... hmmm... yes I suppose for just this war I'll save you for last. I even promise our fight to be straightforward too!

Marie-Juliette Olga "Lili" Boulanger
    My what a horrid illness. Hmmm. My panacea could cure it if I were alive but... as a servant... I'm so sorry but I lack the strength. I can't even ask for the grail because that requires your death. I'm simply sorry I can't help.

Marie-Therese Charlotte
    Ah. That was a rather horrid event. Truly, the french revolution was a thing of madness. Then again that's humanity's evil for you. Now... normally they say talking about such things helps a person but that's not always the case. So instead let me start with a simple question. How is your day, mademoiselle?

Noble Phantasms

I am a spy. I am an adventurer. I a prince! I am a king! I am all things! Yet I am none...
    Alors je me Réinvente une Fois de Plus!

Type
    Anti-Self

Rank
    B

A crystallization of Comte de Saint-Germaine. A natural culmination of his eccentric lifestyle and nature. Something that fascinated so many that several secret orders were dedicated to his name and he was named as a high-ranking spiritual leader in all of them. A pair of names shared among all members of each order.

the Immortal Count and Ascended Master Saint Germaine. Each have deep ties to him and while this alone would normally simply grant him the Innocent Monster skill at a high rank the meanings of these future additions to his legend are what made this his noble phantasm.

As part of the latter of the titiles he was tied to several figures in history posthumulously. Christopher Columbus, Merlin, and Plato to name a few. While the truth of these connections are shaky they are rooted in a recent mythology that persists even in the age of science granting it power due to the fact some of humanity acknowledges it as potentially legitimate.

This Noble Phantasm rather than grant him one power grants him the power of each heroic spirit he's tied to. In essence so long as he wields the armament of a heroic spirit he may invoke them and gain a personal skill and access to the true name activation of their noble phantasm.

Naturally as he is not them and merely invoking them it is not as strong as they. Yet because of his ties the noble phantasm is only degraded by 1 rank. However there is a downside. His own personality shifts as he 'connects' to a 'past life' or heroic spirit.

For example when channeling Merlin he becomes even more aloof than normal and seeks out fun things to do. Likewise when channeling Christopher Columbus his self-assuredness rises to unbearable levels. He cannot control what traits he gains either as he may instead gain Merlin's inhuman nature instead.

The heroic spirits he can connect to and gain power from are Samuel, Hesiod, Plato, Saint Joseph, Saint Alban, Proclus, Merlin, Roger Bacon, Christopher Columbus, and Francis Bacon. There are other heroic spirits but he rarely utilizes them as he does not entirely understand them due to being unnamed and their legends obscured in mystery.

AN
    A fun sheet to write. He's a massive troll and I figured his sheet should reflect that. Did you know he once grifted a king into funding his alchemical lab, clothing line, and home all at once and also at one point just gave away free perfume?
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; October 14th, 2022 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Forgot to add sources. Apologies.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have updated my pics so it shld probably work this time round

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Comte de Saint-Germaine: For some reason, maybe it's my French bias, maybe it's my love of colourful personalities, but I think this guy is amazing. The NP especially and his personal Magecraft just seem really cool. I just imagine him sword-fighting with a broom against another Heroic Spirit. I have only one question: Shouldn't he have one line or relationship related to Richard I? Seeming what happened in Fate/Strange-fake.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thing that's worth pointing out: Saint-Germain is already a Fate character. He's a time traveller who served as Richard I's court magician for a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.