Page 216 of 782 FirstFirst ... 116166206211214215216217218221226266316716 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legoguydude View Post
    Lancelot is sorta the Kirby to Napoleon's Megaman. I'm gonna drop the EX, though. In fact, I'm gonna avoid those for a little while. Pinapple/10 isn't really working out as a good definition.
    EX is often appropriate, I think the trick is just figuring out when something is really uncalculatable. EX gets thrown around pretty casually for things you actually can break down into rankings or numbers when it is chiefly reserved in canon for things either so bizarre or so strong you can't rank them formally on the usual scale system. If you can articulate like, what a rank beneath it would do, then you probably shouldn't use EX.

For example, you can't down rank 'making the impossible possible' in Pioneer of the Stars or 'guarding literally everything' in Avalon. A rank below Avalon would have to be 'guards against almost everything'? That doesn't parse, so EX fits. ^^; Or in Army of the King's case, you can't even begin to calculate the power level of 2000 individual Servants, all of whom have variable stats.
    Last edited by Sunny; January 20th, 2013 at 01:08 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    True Name: Scáthach
    Alignment: True Neutral

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Abilities

Item Construction: B

Allows creation of magical tools.
    As a skilled magician, Scathach is able to create magic items of high power, using her runes to enchant them. However, this is not her specialty, so this skill is of a lower rank than it could be, given her talent.

Territory Creation: A+

Creation of a “Castle”, rather than a “Temple” or “Workshop”, becomes possible due to the influence of her Noble Phantasm.

Abilities

Martial Arts: A+

Scathach’s skill with martial arts was said to be one of the greatest in the world. She was credited with the invention of many forms of combat, and was the teacher of many famous heroes, specially of Cu Chulainn himself. Her ability to fight at close range is greatly enhanced.

Runes: A

The greatest magician of her time, her runes are unmatched. She can block even a Noble Phantasm with her runes, and use them to great effect while fighting.
    Though she knows a lot of offensive spells of great power, she prefers to use her runes to enhance her fighting ability, and physical reinforcement runecraft is her bread and butter.

Battle Continuation: A

As a result of becoming too powerful and reaching the level of Gods while being a mortal, Scathach’s realm began to shift entirely away from this world and she herself could not even take her own life, even with all the power of Gae Bolg. She can keep fighting and survive even when fatally wounded.

Instinct: C (B)

The power to “feel” the most favorable path for oneself in battle. Mostly a defensive instinct that was developed along many battles, and enhanced by one rank by her Noble Phantasm. Penalties caused by the obstruction of vision and hearing are reduced by one third.

Divinity: C

Considered a deity by some legends, and actually thought to be on the level of gods, although lacking divine blood herself.

Noble Phantasm

Imbas Forosnai -- The Light of Foresight
    Rank – D+
    Type – Anti-Unit

The ability of Scathach to see the future. Using this, Scathach may recieve a vision or a feeling about the future, usually focused on one person. With this, Scathach was both able to determine Cu Chullain’s future as a great warrior of Ireland, and also the tragedies that he would face in life, but could not prevent it. As a Servant, this is ability is no longer as absolute as it was for Scathach in life. Mostly activation based, and is not nearly as useful as it sounds- what is seen cannot be controlled, and whether it is relevant to Scathach is also uncontrollable. Also operates as a low form of instinct.

The Land of Shadows -- The Winged Isle of Skye

Rank – A+
    Type – Anti-Army

The impenetrable land in which Scathach resides. A Noble Phantasm only fully deployable in a land marked by Territory Creation. A place of great mystery, this is the fortress of Scathach that answers her summons, a phantasmal castle that stands tall with it’s imposing 7 great gates, with 7 great windows between each. Surrounded by it are the razor sharp grass blades of the Plain of Ill Luck, and monstrous beasts of the Perilous Glens, and the flying monsters that threaten to devour any man who wishes to cross into the land. If summoned at sea, it’s true and natural habitat, the Bridge of Cliff, a mostly uncrossable bridge to all those who lack sufficient Divinity that shifts and distorts space itself to attempt to kill all those who cross.

Without a prepared area in which to summon the Land of Shadows, Scathach can still summon hordes of vicious beasts and monsters to do her bidding. The monsters summoned by this Noble Phantasm are on the level of very weak Servants. While an horde of them might be no match to an Heroic Spirit, and only manage to hinder or slightly wound them. But even the greatest Servant will be in serious trouble if confronted by an army made up by these monsters. Furthermore, they possess an anti-human attribute, and so a single one of them can be extremely dangerous to Masters.

Appearance: A somewhat tall woman, with long, blood red hair, and pale skin. Though she looks like she was in her early twenties, one peek to her deep green eyes is enough to see the profound wisdom of someone that has lived for a long time. Her looks are surprisingly feminine, in contrast to her personality, and somewhat otherworldly. In effect, although she is really beautiful, there is a sense of inhumanity about her, of someone who has truly gone way beyond the realm of mere mortals.

Personality: Caster is harsh, unrefined, and somewhat tomboyish in her manners. Despite this, she is generally good-natured, and loves to tease others, specially those she fancies. She can be very whimsical sometimes, doing whatever she wants when she desires, even (or specially) when it is inconvenient to others. She also does not make distinction between one gender or the other, and it is not uncommon for her to offer the ‘friendship of her thighs’ to someone she fancies a lot.

However, she is someone who likes to maintain her distance to others emotionally, and does not truly let anyone get close to her. In a way, she is like an hermit who lives far a way, in an ‘island’ beyond the reach of most. However, in the event a determined someone managed to get truly closer to her heart, her personality may experiment a radical change when near said person...

Like her student, Caster has no real interest in the Grail itself, but unlike Cu Chulainn, she is not swept by mere battle-lust, but is interested in her fellow heroes. Furthermore, she might see winning the Holy Grail War as a matter of pride, and aim for the victory with all her strength. The root of said pride is, after all, not the typical pride of a hero, but rather an absolute confidence in her own skills and abilities.

Additional Notes:
    – If summoned as a Lancer, Scáthach has a somewhat different skillset than the one shown here, and the thrown version of Gae Bolg as a Noble Phantasm. She is stronger in that class, and her stats are much higher. However, due to the combination of her Martial Arts and her Runic reinforcement, raw stats don’t generally matter, as in close combat she is a nightmare to fight for pretty much anyone.
    – She still wields Gae Bolg to fight, but is unable to activate its Noble Phantasm properties.
    – On my first draft, her abilities had a lesser score, but Nasu himself kinda wanked her to hell and back, so I ended making her stronger all around.
    – Her personality was designed to be similar, yet completely opposite to that of a certain Japanese magus she is a scarier version of. If said magus and Caster were to be in the same room, they would either get along greatly, or the world will come to and end in the most glorious explosion of tsundere hatesex in recorded story.
    – Credits to Satehi and Ace, who helped making this sheet for the first Fate/Extra RP, and although I modified it extensively, the original ideas for her Isle of Skye RP came from them.
    Last edited by RacingeR; January 20th, 2013 at 02:31 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Thought of this last night. Took the NPs from the Javanese lore, and i don't think it's balanced. Javanese lore said that Khrisna prevented him from entering the Mahabharata war because Nenggala will tip the balance of power massively to the Kuravas. Also, FABULOUS faceclaim.

============================

Balarama
    "All this power struggle disgusts me! Go and wage war, all of you, while I shall content myself by visiting sacred places and doing penances!"

Image (c) nairarun15 @ Deviantart

Older twin brother of Khrisna, the White Knight of the Yadu.
    Since the day they were born, Khrisna and Balarama has been almost inseparable. They have been through many ordeals together, one of them while facing Kamsa and his cronies. However, a rift has been brewing between them. While not being hostile to either the Kurava or the Pandava, Balarama is disapproving towards Khrisna's actions supporting the Pandava. Thus came the time to take sides, of which Balarama finally took none...

Possible Class: Rider, Lancer (Stats given as Rider)
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    * Noble Phantasm: A+
    * Strength: A
    * Endurance: C
    * Agility: C
    * Mana: B
    * Luck: D

Class Skills:

* Riding A+
    (Rider-specific class skill)
    This skill represents expertise to ride animals and vehicles. At this level, creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind, as it needs a separate skill.

* Magic Resistance D
    (Rider-specific class skill)
    grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. At this level, Balarama can cancel Single-Action spells. This degree of Magic Resistance is the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal skills:

* Bravery A+
    This skill gives the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It is not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement. At this level, Balarama is pretty much immune to mental interference; he also receives a bonus effect of increased melee damage.

* Instinct B
    This skill represents the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle. At this level, Balarama's sense of battle is very sharp. He can also intuit directions well even under duress or unfavorable conditions.

* Protection of The Faith B
    This skill is only possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith; If it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. Balarama is an pious man, and as a result the gods bestoved divine protection to his person. However, due to this piety, Balarama is highly pacifistic and will only enter combat if he perceives that a grave injustice has been committed.

Noble Phantasms:

* Alugara [That Which Both Nourishes and Withers]
    Anti-Unit
    Target: 1
    Throughout his childhood, Balarama has been a shepherd and farmer's assistant, in which he's famed for his strength. One day, he was attacked by an asura while away plowing a field. In desperation, Balarama grabbed his ard-plough and fought the asura to its death. In Balarama's later years, Brahma granted a magical weapon to him and asked in what form would he liked it to be; Balarama, in a whim, wanted it to be a plough. Thus, Alugara was formed.
    Despite its seemingly unlikely form, Alugara is still a divine-forged weapon and thus very potent in combat. Its plow edge gleams metallic chrome, like a newly-forged blade. However, that is not all Alugara can do; by slashing the ground on a strike to the enemy, it can be temporarily boosted in power. This will draw some power from the local leyline, using it to augment Balarama's already great strength. Repeated use can have a detrimental effect on the leyline, but such use is well beyond 'mundane' HGW skirmishes.

* Puspadatta [Elephant in Form, Man in Thinking]
    Anti-Fortress
    Target: Area
    An elephant with the thinking capacity of a man, Puspadatta was divine in origin. Balarama first encountered him deep in the forest, and to his mistake at first, he considered it to be a dumb beast. After a profound discourse, Balarama was impressed by the elephant's intelligence, and asked if it would accept him as a rider. Puspadatta agrees, and they became fast friends.
    When invoked, Puspadatta manifests as a slightly-smaller-than-usual white elephant. It can talk and will occasionally provide insight and opinions to Balarama. Its power is comparable to a middling Servant, but that is not all of its capability. Balarama can deploy Alugara alongside Puspadatta, making it drag the plough as if tilling a field. In this configuration, Puspadatta's capability will be immensely boosted and its damage output doubles. Unlucky enemy Servants caught on its path will be dealt grievous trampling and slashing damage, while mundane buildings will have no chance at all. Prana is also funneled directly from the leyline to Balarama, guaranteeing Balarama's supply. However, this power boost comes with a price: The local leyline will produce less prana thereafter. Repeated heavy use will drain it altogether.

* Nenggala [Fang of the World-Snake]
    Anti-Country/Anti-God
    Target: ~
    With all of his might and astras, Balarama is said to be able to match all of the other combatants in Mahabharata. However, there is one last phantasm that can be considered his trump card, the Nenggala. This weapon's power is immense indeed, for it can destroy anything in its path. The sun would be extingushed, the seas drained, and the earth sundered. For this very reason, even gods would tremble if confronted with this weapon.
    Nenggala will manifest as either a shimmering mace (if Balarama is on foot) or long lance (if Balarama is riding); it can also be launched as a projectile. Using this weapon is severely taxing and destructive, so Balarama will certainly refuse to use it under most normal and extraordinary circumstances. Only by expending at least two remaining Command Spells can this weapon be invoked, and afterwards not even the protection of God can guarantee the Master's life from Balarama's terrible wrath.
    Last edited by Gunbazca; January 20th, 2013 at 01:58 AM.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might actually like the Scathac in Nerve Damage better than this one.

Slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Another Servant from Roman history. This time, ur-example of Mad Emperor.

«Let's have some fun!»

Name: Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. “Just call me Gaius” as he says. Hates his childhood nickname “Caligula”.
    Class: Rider (can also be summoned as Berserker).
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad.

STR: E (A)
    AGI: D (A)
    CON: E (A)
    MGI: B
    LCK: A+
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance
    Rank «D»: Cancels Single-action spells. Magical protection which is equivalent of protective amulet.

Riding
    Rank «A»: All creatures except Phantastic Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Personal Skills

Mental Pollution. Protection from mental interference-Thaumaturgy, which stems from distorted mentality. Renders communication with others difficult, unless their mentality is also distorted.
    Rank «A+»: Shuts down any kind of mental interference.
    Practically all surviving historical sources portray Caligula as insane person.

Divinity. Measurement of Divine Spirit aptitude. It also has an effect of reducing special defensive values of “purge defense” in proportion to the Divinity’s Rank.
    Rank «D»: Caligula didn’t received blood of gods, but has some amount of divinity as God of Thunder due the fact, that he forced people to worship him as Jupiter.
    Deification of deceased Emperors was common practice in Roman Empire, but Caligula took a step further, and declared himself to be living physical god.

Animal Dialogue. Ability to intentionally communicate with speechless animals.
    Rank «А+»: Can easily communicate with any kind of animal. Due to mental disorder, it’s much easier for Caligula to communicate with beasts, rather than with people.
    Another aspect of Caligula madness. He wanted to make a horse consul, after all…

Noble Phantasms

Incitatus – The Four-Legged Consul
    Type: Anti-unit.
    Phantasmal Beast of Talking Animal variety. Talking Animals are weak Phantasmal Beasts even amongst Monstrous Beasts, and even though Incitatus is faster than any kind of normal vehicle, as a mount of a Rider-class Servant, he is below average. However, its main ability is not an offensive, or defensive power, but intelligence. Incitatus is extremely gifted Talking Animal, and his intellect is unrivaled. He is responsible for every major achievement during Caligula’s reign, and acts as a “brain” in the Holy Grail War, determined to win it using limited resources at his disposal.
    Spoiler:

While most of Phantasmal Beasts are heroic and impressive, Incitatus appearance can be described only as homely.

Historically, Incitatus was the favored horse of Caligula. Roman historian says that he planned to make it a consul, and that the horse would “invite” dignitaries to dine with it in a house.

Diana Nemorensis – Ship of Night.
    Type: Anti-army (targets user).
    One of two so-called Nemi ships built by Caligula. This barge was supposed to be floating temple dedicated to Roman Goddess Diane. The ship itself doesn’t have any special qualities; however, as long as it present, Caligula’s physical attributes are boosted greatly at night due to providence of Night Goddess. Normally Caligula is too weak to fight against Heroic Spirits, but under effects of this enhancement, he displays remarkable feats of power more appropriate for the Servant of Berserker-class. Magical energy is only consumed for summoning of the ship, and because of this it can be kept materialized indefinitely.

Nemorensis Lacus – Palace of Insane Depravity.
    Type: Anti-Army
    Second of Nemi ships. While the smaller vessel was a temple of Diane, the humongous one served as temple of Caligula himself. It was essentially a floating palace, which served as a home for decadent and insane emperor. It doesn’t boast exceptional speed, but can move on any kind of terrain.
    When activated as Noble Phantasm, the ship produces powerful bounded field with Reality Marble-like qualities. This bounded field distorts reality in accordance with Caligula’s insane worldview. For example, he gains ability to hurl thunderbolts, and becomes capable of summoning “family” (distorted statues of Olympian Gods and heroes) in combat. Even the space and flow of time itself are warped. However, it’s impossible to affect other people (including Heroic Spirits), and none of distortions can extend beyond the ship, because it would be immediately crushed by the World.
    Caligula also must be on board for this Noble Phantasm to have any effect.

Spoiler:

Both ships look nearly identical by default, but Nemorensis Lacus is much bigger.

Background.

The infamous Roman Emperor, who lived in 1st century AD. He was recorded in history as one of the most egregious example of mad tyrant, and his image of “depraved emperor” can be challenged only by his nephew, Emperor Nero. While it is impossible to tell, which accusations thrown at him were genuine, and which were fabricated later, it’s almost impossible to argue that he had mental illness, which progressed during his life. In the end, even his own allies realized that Emperor lost any connection with reality, and killed him. Some may say, that it was not treachery, but rather act of mercy.

When summoned as a Servant, Caligula is far from his worst, but still completely insane. There are people with are strong sense with good and evil, appropriate and inappropriate, there are people without it, and there is Caligula. Even though he only wants to “have fun”, it is almost impossible to tell, what he would consider to be “funny”. One moment he is rather harmless prankster, stealing candies and watching cartoons, the next moment he is brutal psychopath, who flays people alive. Sane Master would be better to communicate with him via Incitatus, who has calming influence on him (at least, Caligula tries to obey his orders).
    Caligula is extremely weak at day, Diana Nemorensis have no effect and Nemorensis Lacus cannot be used, because it would catch much attention. At night, however, he can be said to be exceptionally strong Servant, which may be mistook for a Berserker. His main melee weapon is a lead pipe which has words “Gaius Caesar Augustus Germanicus” stamped on it. Nemorensis Lacus is very powerful Noble Phantasm, even though it may be hard to entice enemy Servants on board. His main weakness is his insanity. Caligula is extremely irrational. For example, he can lose interest in fight when engaging the opponent, and just leave with no explanation.

By the way, it’s almost impossible to tell Caligula gender at first glance. This servant frequently uses both masculine and feminine pronouns when talks about himself, and his appearances is deceptive. Though, he is, as historically recorded, is male.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; January 21st, 2013 at 04:13 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Incitatus – The Four-Legged Consul
    Type: Anti-unit.
    Phantasmal Beast of Talking Animal variety. Talking Animals are weak Phantasmal Beasts even amongst Monstrous Beasts, and even though Incitatus is faster than any kind of normal vehicle, as a mount of a Servant of Rider class, he is below average. However, its main ability is not an offensive, or defensive power, but intelligence. Incitatus is extremely gifted Talking Animal, and his intellect is unrivaled. He is responsible for every major achievement during Caligula’s reign, and acts as a “brain” in the Holy Grail War, determined to win it using limited resources at his disposal.
    *standing ovation*

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might actually like the Scathac in Nerve Damage better than this one.

Slightly.
    Blasphemer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Or in Army of the King's case, you can't even begin to calculate the power level of 2000 individual Servants, all of whom have variable stats.
    Nevermind how you are supposed to rank a shared Reality Marble that can actually evolve, neither of which is supposed to be possible.

@ RacingeR - You already had me at "Scathach", then you just sealed the deal with "the most glorious explosion of tsundere hatesex in recorded history"!

@ Gunbazca - So he basically has his own version of Ea, only you need two Command Spells to force him to use it and he'll almost certainly kill you afterwards if you do. I kind of like the mental image of him beating someone over the head with a divine plough. Be even funnier if the elephant carries the plough in its trunk and just swings the thing around like some kind of demented axe!

@ Blastedspider - I love it! His most useful NP is the magical Mr. Ed! What anime is the pic from though? And why does the picture of the horse look so familiar to me?

If you are about picture of "Caligula" himself, I don't know. I was just searching "toga"-tagged images on zerochan, when found it.

As for horse, it's an character from Russian cartoon "Alesha Popovitch and Tugarin The Snake". It is loosely based on Russian folklore, in cartoon Alesha is trying to retrieve gold, stolen from his village by Tugarin minions. The horse is his "heroic steed", which is, well, talking horse, who serves as comedic relief and occasionally voice of reason. Its name Julius and the idea actually inspired the entire concept of Caligula (well, except ships. I made them after I did some research on him).
    Last edited by Blastedspider; January 20th, 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Caligula
    Haha, holy shit, I like this, and can't even find anything to critique, so now I just look like a shitty hugboxer. Damn. This could be my favorite fan Servant ever.

Caligula doesn't have Imperial Privilege? For shame.

Blog Entries
    I'm more unimpressed by giving Gaius two barges but completely failing to connect either of them to his riding across the Bay of Naples: something surely more significant than these boats.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

This sheet is missing something, but I'm not sure what. Also, finding a picture a Cain without Abel is impossible.

Class: Assassin

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    True Name: Cain

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment: C
    Cannot be sensed by other Servants, only through mundane senses when manifested. Almost impossible to detect in astral form.

Personal Skills:

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: C
    The rank of one who spent many years wandering in solitude or performing simple, honest, peaceful work. Any attack can be made at least twice with no reduction in effectiveness.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: A+++
    At this stage, it is more of a curse than a personality trait. Negates Charisma of any rank. Additionally, negates any mind-affecting spells below the level of a divine mystery.

Noble Phantasm:

My Brother (The First and Greatest Betrayal)
    Anti-Unit
    Rank B

Assassin can designate anyone his ‘Brother’ (or ‘Sister’). Unless the Brother has Magic Resistance of C Rank or better, he instantly comes to believe that Assassin is closer and more trustworthy than anyone else in the world. He would welcome Assassin with open arms and gladly take his suggestions and requests, such as meeting privately in a secluded area. This effect expires after six hours or after Assassin lands an attack on the Brother. In Genesis, Cain committed the world’s first murder against his brother Abel after inviting him out to the fields.
    Last edited by legoguydude; January 21st, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why is Abel trying to grab Cain's lower region in all those pictures? Art is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Why is Abel trying to grab Cain's lower region in all those pictures? Art is creepy.
    My guess? The Renaissance. Everyone was gay back then.

Alright, replaced the images with less gay ones. Any advice on the sheet?
    Last edited by legoguydude; January 21st, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

I'm more unimpressed by giving Gaius two barges but
    completely failing to connect either of them to his riding
    across the Bay of Naples: something surely more significant
    than these boats.
    Nemi Ships were used there? Wow, didn't know about it. I thought they never actually left the lake.

But I considered about using this story, but couldn't think about anything besides ''can move on any kind of terrain without difficulties''. Which is kinda lame Noble Phantasm, I think.

Although, when summoned he will appear on Incitatus, wearing Iskandar's breastplate (which is too big for him), as reference to this story.

for shame
    Why should he have it?

Historical Nero at least claimed to be gifted in many areas from arts to sport. Also, description of this Skill says that it is based on insistence of user, something which Caligula lacks completely.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; January 21st, 2013 at 04:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Had the spare time, so I figured I take a shot at this Caster concept I've had.

Class: Caster
    Identity: Skuld
    Epithet: Child of Yule
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters:
    Strength: E+
    Endurance: E+
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B-

Class Skills:

Item Construction
    The ability to construct magical items. At this rank, Caster is capable of constructing highly potent magical items. If allotted a greater period of time, it is possible for Caster to create items normally outside the reach of her ability.

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, the creation of a “Temple”, which is superior to a “Workshop”, becomes possible. Additionally, as a half-elf hybrid, Caster is capable of the nature interference native to elementals. Although this trait is lessened in her, it still serves to bolster the potency of the terrain she creates for herself.

Personal Skills:

Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the abilities of allies during group battles. At this rank, Caster’s ability is suitable as the queen of a country; however, her ability to govern over others is not the best and can be easily overcome by Charisma of greater rank.

Elemental
    The designation of one’s being as a nature spirit. At this rank, one is considered only a partial nature spirit and, as such, cannot fully manifest the abilities of an elemental. However, obtaining power from nature itself is still possible and interaction with spirits is slightly increased.

Military Tactics
    The tactical ability not used for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during one’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing with an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Witchcraft
    Noted as being a powerful sorceress, Caster is a practitioner of seidhr; a particular form of sorcery spoken of in Old Norse myth. Bearing some association with the elves, seidhr practices primarily revolve around the invocation of spirits. However, the art also involves practices for creating charms, creating curses, as well as “sexual practices”. At this rank, Caster is capable of performing even greater rituals on her own as she does not require the “communal effort” to accumulate the necessary magical energy.

Noble Phantasm:

Darath, The Endless War
    Type: Support, Anti-Army
    In order to combat the forces of Hrólfr, Caster assembled an army of elves, criminals, warriors, and norns, to combat her foe. However, in the face of the Berserkers, even the might of her army began to crumble. So in order to overcome her obstacles, Caster utilized her magic to resuscitate her army. In history, it was noted as her most powerful spell; however, as a result of the feat, this spell has risen in rank to become Caster’s Noble Phantasm.

In effect, Darath does not fully revive Caster’s warriors, it simply reanimates them. However, as a result of Caster’s potent sorcery, the revived warriors are actually made stronger than before and can continue fighting through a type of ‘curse of restoration’. While the overall augmentation is not that great, the true threat behind this ability is that the revived warriors will not yield unless Caster ends the loop, the bodies are disabled, or the bodies are completely destroyed by adequate means.

Additional Info:
    > Has a fairly reserved and ladylike personality with mannerisms to match. At first, she can appear to be a cold person (as per her name); however, this is not her intention and she feels genuinely bad when upsetting someone (except her enemies).
    > Due to her legend, she has a natural weakness to those of the Berserker class. On the other hand, should she utilize her Noble Phantasm, she actually develops an affinity against them.
    > She has a great distaste for warm weather.
    > Despite her eloquent behavior, Skuld has a fascination (bordering on a downright weakness) with the 'simple life'.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

One could argue that everything below the Divinity Skill is a result of Imperial Privilege. Your call, though, I won't bug you on this again.

EDIT: I think a Seidhr is someone who uses Seid, and Seid is the name of the magic system. Why not use that as the Skill name?
    Last edited by legoguydude; January 21st, 2013 at 04:32 PM.

Wait one gosh darn minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sei View Post
    However, the art also involves practices for creating charms, creating curses, as well as “sexual practices”.
    Those are tantric rituals. Like Shirou does.

At this rank, Caster is capable of performing even greater rituals on her own as she does not require the “communal effort” to accumulate the necessary magical energy.
    Performing rituals on her own. Most franchises I wouldn't even ask this, but are you saying that Caster casts spells by masturbating?

Blog Entries
    I think a Seidhr is someone who uses Seid, and Seid is the name of the magic system. Why not use that as the Skill name?
    I'll have to check, but I think it is Seidhr, because of the different translations.

I do know that there are different names for the practitioners depending on sex though.

The main reason behind calling the skill Witchcraft is because the skill itself already exist (because of Tamamo), but the actual method is different.

Still, will check.

Performing rituals on her own. Most franchises I wouldn't even ask this, but are you saying that Caster casts spells by masturbating?
    Lol?

Not the sex ones. That's just silly. =3=
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.