Page 249 of 782 FirstFirst ... 149199239244247248249250251254259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    i think you gave that class ability to the wrong person
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    So mad.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is some backhanded compliment, lol.

Blog Entries
    Apparently I'm not a people person.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Nah, nah, nah.

夜属 Nightkin
    McJon you are most certainly a people person.

I just chose your name because it was your post that gave me the random inspiration for that servant.

Blog Entries
    I liked Mcjon better when he was a redhead. Blue doesn't suit him. And that suit is awful.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...How do negative attributes even work?
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    ...How do negative attributes even work?
    If you substitute "attributes" with "numbers" then you have what most orthodox mathematicians thought about some new strange number theory in Ancient Greece.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    If you substitute "attributes" with "numbers" then you have what most orthodox mathematicians thought about some new strange number theory in Ancient Greece.
    Catholic mathematicians, though, think that theory's just right out.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

I'm back with yet another profile. Here you guys go:

-------------

Class: Caster
    True Name: Anansi the Spider
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Now then, why don’t you tell me your story?

Statistics
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magic: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
    Territory Creation
    Creation of a magical territory that amplifies one's abilities as a magus. Although Caster is an accomplished magician, he prefers a mobile life so his rank in this skill is lowered. It instead establishes as an “Area” around Caster at all times that grants him minor prana cost reduction and regeneration.

Personal Skills
    Divinity
    The level of divinity present in the Servant's blood. After proving his worth, Caster was granted godhood and was actively worshiped as the God of All Stories.

High-Speed Divine Words
    The ability to activate thaumaturgy without the connection of incantations to circuits. The words from the era of gods, back when words played a heavy role in the actualization of mysteries. As a god of stories and an accomplished magician, Caster does not recant incantations. He merely recites a story that manifests itself into reality under the guise of a spell.

Silver Tongue
    The craft of deceiving or persuading others with just words. At this rank, the Servant can easily craft lies that can deceive almost anyone and make it appear as a truth. As the effect is not magical in nature, one must have an equal rank in a skill that allows them to see through falsehoods.

Subversive Activities
    The capability to lay traps meant to diminish the opponent's strength before battle. At this rank, Caster can prepare traps that will lower a victim’s battle status by fifty percent.

Spells
    Spider’s Webbing
    By tapping into his other aspect, Caster can conjure magical webbing to manipulate. Using his vast cunning, Caster can manipulate the webs in creative ways ranging from trapping victims to a means of transportation.

Tales of the Beasts
    Using their tales, Caster summons spectral shadows of the Three Beasts he had to imprison for the Sky God. While powerful in their original forms, Caster can increase their powers by spending mana to edit their stories.

• Osebo the Swift: A magnificent beast that raced across the African plains until he was killed by Caster. Summoned into reality, Osebo follows Caster’s instructions to assault his target with his lightning quick agility and deadly claws.
    • Onini the Serpent: A strong and immensely long snake that Caster captured for the Sky God. Using his strength and incredibly long body, Onini encloses upon an opponent and wraps himself around them. Once wrapped around a target, Onini swiftly crushes them inside his grip.
    • Mmoboro the Swarm: A hornet who lead a colony of deadly insects; he was captured by Caster by trickery. Commanding Mmoboro, Caster sends him and his subjects to inflict targets with the hornets’ deadly venom that decreases their physical abilities.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Anansasem All Tales Belong to the Spider
    Type: Anti-Mystery/Concept

Before the advent of written script, all tales in Africa were told orally. These orators would pass on the stories to younger generations by word of mouth. In truth, the same could be said of all legends and myths as the traditions of oral storytelling are full of rich history. It is here that Caster excels in. When activated, Anansasem gives Caster full ownership of an enemy Servant’s legend and mystery. This in turn gives him the power to temporarily destroy or even switch the owner of one Noble Phantasm. In order for this to take effect, the desired Noble Phantasm must be used at least once in Caster's presence. This Noble Phantasm embodies the feat of Anansi becoming the owner of all of Africa’s tales.

-------------

Questions, comments, outraged objections?
    Last edited by MssrNeko; March 13th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This Noble Phantasm embodies the feat of Anansi becoming the owner of all of Africa’s tales.
    Then wouldn't it only work on African NP's?

Well, the idea is that Anansi is tapping into his God aspect and extending his domain towards other mythologies. God of Storytelling and all.

Spoiler:

夜属 Nightkin
    Negative attributes work like regular attributes, but in reverse. Duh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    But strength is a ratio variable. It doesn't make sense for it to be less than zero.

Wait. I'm not thinking with Nasu.

STR determines melee damage. Therefore Mcjon01 has HEALING PUNCHES OF JUSTICE.
    AGI determines initiative order. Therefore Mcjon01 is guaranteed to have the last word.
    CON determines HP. Therefore Mcjon01 can survive with negative HP, which makes him pretty much unkillable.
    INT E is epic level intellect already, no need for further explanation.
    WIS equals common sense. Therefore Mcjon01 is removed so far from common sense, he can use True Magic/RM-like abilities at will.
    And as we all know, CHA A+ is a curse. Therefore Mcjon01's -EX CHA is a blessing.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; March 14th, 2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: fammar grailure
    don't quote me on this

CON determines HP. Therefore Mcjon01 can survive with negative HP, which makes him pretty much unkillable.
    Battle Continuation EX rank?

Blog Entries
    In Nasuverse you die at 0HP, so you can only kill McJon by healing him back to 0HP. I assume he's some kind of undead.

OTOH, Gae Bolg can still kill him.

I feel dirty
    don't quote me on this

In Nasuverse you die at 0HP, so you can only kill McJon by healing him back to 0HP. I assume he's some kind of undead.

OTOH, Gae Bolg can still kill him.

I feel dirty
    Hm, so first you have to kill McJon. Then before he has a chance to do something, you feed his corpse a potion of healing to finish the job?

Edit: For some reason, this reminds me of that one final fantasy game (9 I think) where the undead boss was insanely difficult...unless you healed them first. Then a 1hp blow would finish the job.
    Last edited by JxK; March 14th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Phoenix Down for the kill.