Page 405 of 782 FirstFirst ... 305355395400403404405406407410415455505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fffffff... no,no calm down. CALM. DOWN. I won't rage, not over this.

- - - Updated - - -

The Hell???! Katsura-sempai's Avatar changed?
    Last edited by Der Ritter; December 16th, 2013 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, we can upload anything as long it's not over 200x200 and 100 KB.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    F*ck. I can't find a picture to use as my avatar (because I don't has photoshop.)
    Wait. F*ck! Getting derailed again!

Blog Entries
    Why in the world would you need photoshop to get an avatar?

Unless you want to like draw your own I guess.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    I did my ava in Paint. But resizing Tusia's pic to acceptable format.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Got it! Sempais, I got my avatar up!
    Last edited by Der Ritter; December 21st, 2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: derp

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Unusually lucky Lancer

Servant Info
    Spoiler:
    Diomedes.jpg
    Lancer and his hoe goddess.

Name: Diomedes, the Cunning King
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: True Neutral

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class skills

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumathurgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal skills

Charisma: B
    Suitable for the king of a country.

Divine Champion: A+
    Denotes Lancer’s status as the champion of a deity, in this case Athena. Just like his father, Lancer received blessings from the goddess of wisdom. However, she was much closer to him than his to father, or any other hero of Greece. She personally helped him in a few situations, even facing other gods to defend Lancer. This skill grants him effects similar to the skills Bravery, Eye of the Mind (False) and Instinct. He also possesses Mystic Eyes that allow him to indentify any Servant (or any being, in reality) with Divinity, and grants him a bonus to Luck against such Servants and beings.

Divinity: B
    After his death, Lancer was turned into a lesser god of war by Athena.

Military Tactics: C+
    Grants a bonus to Strength and Agility when facing an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Riding: B+
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skills. Capable of riding Monstrous Beasts.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Tydeus’ Legacy – Arms of the Father
    Anti-Unit, Rank D
    Lancer’s standard equipment, which belonged to his father Tydeus in the past. Among it are a golden cuirass with a crest of a boar on the breast (which was forged by Hephaestus and blessed by Athena), a round shield with the mark of a boar, and a sword which bears the designs of a lion and a big boar.

Spear of Athena – Gift of the Goddess of Wisdom
    Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    The spear used by Lancer in the Trojan War, which has been blessed by Athena, and which he used to perform his greatest feat: being the single human being (with no divine blood whatsoever) to harm two gods in the same day. It was with this spear that Lancer harmed both the goddess of love, Aphrodite, and the god of War, Ares a few hours apart from each other, and with which he would have killed the champion of Troy, Hector, if not for the intervention of almighty Zeus. When used in combat, the spear will cause 1 Rank-Down to any Noble Phantasm used to try to defend against it. When used against any Servant with Divinity of Rank C or higher, Lancer’s parameters will all be increased by one rank, and should it be thrown against a Servant with Divinity of Rank A, the spear will have the same power as if it had been used as a Broken Phantasm, yet it will not break.

Swap of Armors – An Unfair Trade
    Anti-Unit, Rank B
    Lancer was not only the most valiant and the second strongest warrior in the Trojan War, but also the second most cunning, only behind Odysseus. This is exemplified by his feats that show how smart he truly was. Among these feats is the trade between Lancer and the Trojan warrior Glaucus. Lancer tricked Glaucus into swapping his golden armor for the bronze armor that Lancer was wearing. This Noble Phantasm can only be used in battle. Lancer will choose one piece of equipment his foe is using and one piece of equipment that he himself is using. Until the end of their current conflict, the equipments will be exchanged between the Servants. Thus, Lancer will possess whichever item he chose from his target, and the target will have to use what Lancer chose among his own equipment. However, Lancer is incapable of using the special properties of a Noble Phantasm of Rank A or higher (so, for example, he can use Excalibur as a sword, but not Excaliblast). Once either of the Servants die or they disengage from battle, their equipment will return to its owner. This Noble Phantasm cannot be used against Servants affected by Mad Enhancement.

Servant History:
    Spoiler:
    One of the main characters of the Illiad, Diomedes is the son of Tydeus, one of the Seven Against Thebes, and the king of Argos. He is the youngest of the kings to participate in the war, yet he is one of the wisest. He is also the most valiant of the warriors, displaying courage when fighting in the front ranks, respect for his commander, king Agamemnon and the gods, and humility to remain within mortal limits, and the second strongest of the Greeks in the war, behind Achilles, but above even the mighty Ajax.
    Just like his father, Diomedes was the champion of Athena. However, he was closer to the goddess than any other hero, or even than other gods. She personally helped him perform his greatest feat: wounding two Olympians in the same day. Diomedes also nearly killed Aeneas on the same day, which would cause Rome to never be founded, and successfully stole his horses, which descended from Zeus’ immortal horses, and were only second to Achilles’. Diomedes could also have been the one to kill Hector, if it wasn’t for Zeus’ intervention.
    Diomedes was also very cunning. He knew that accepting the peace offered by Iadeus would be foolish, since they were winning, tricked Glaucus into giving him his golden armor, and helped Odysseus in many of his plots. Diomedes was also one of the warriors within the Trojan Horse. It was also Diomedes the one who stole the Palladium, the statue of Athena that assured that Troy would not fall as long as it remained within the city.
    In the funeral games of Patroclus, Diomedes managed to win all the events in which he participated, even while wounded. He was the first to draw blood from Ajax in their battle, which had to be stopped because the Achaeans feared that another blow from Diomedes could kill Ajax.
    After the Trojan War was over, Aphrodite took a small revenge against Diomedes, by helping his wife, who stayed in Argos, to gain many lovers. With their help, she kept Diomedes from entering the city that was rightfully his. Diomedes then went to Italy, where he helped King Daunus win a war, and for this was rewarded with land a marriage to the princess. Diomedes founded a total of ten cities in Italy, one of which was Aphrodisia (or Venusia), as a peace offering to the goddess of love. During the War between Aeneas and Turnus, Diomedes refused to help Turnus, saying that he had killed enough Trojans in his life, and that his purpose in Italy was to live in peace. He dedicated many temples in his kingdom to the goddess that helped him so much, Athena.
    Little is known of how Diomedes died, but according to legend, albatrosses gathered around and sang a song when upon his death. Other legend says that his soldiers were turned into albatrosses by Venus (Aphrodite) in order to guard his tomb. However, many legends state that he did not face a mortal death, and instead was turned into an immortal and a lesser god by Athena.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    Got it! Sempais, I got my avatar up!
    Nice avatar. Source for it?

Blog Entries
    Is that Slender, right?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Nice avatar. Source for it?
    Just search for der groBman on Google. It shouldn't be to hard to find.

- - - Updated - - -

When I looked at American history, I realized something really stupid and annoying. We hash no George Washington.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Is that Slender, right?
    No. IT'S AN ANGERU!!

Blog Entries
    Looks like Slender.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Coulda fooled me. Maybe it's something so terrifying that you can't picture it's face and only a blank face is all you can remember of it. Wait, that sounds like an awesome NP right there. Better right that down somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Looks like Slender.
    Der Grossman is just a fake German legend manufactured by the Internet to make Slenderman seem 2spooky, so you're right.

Blog Entries
    Slender has no scare value for me since I got immunized from all the games. I'm more frustrated than scared if get caught too many times in the row.

I like Gilgamesh. Woot. Cerberus's Avatar
    All this talk of Slender made me think of Bane Plays series, which then made me think of someone doing a Kirei plays, or Arc plays, or Shiki plays, or Saber plays, and then have said character freak out and make references to various verses they were in.

On the topic of the forum, has anyone ever made Nimrod a servant? Cuz that would be entertaining, to say the least.

My Fanfictions;
    All or Nothing

Blog Entries
    Speaking of Bible, how about Cain Servant. He would have much stronger version of Verg Avesta due to "seven fold vengeance by God" curse. Every damage inflicted on him would be returned by 700 %, so even if you kill him you might not survive this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    On the topic of the forum, has anyone ever made Nimrod a servant? Cuz that would be entertaining, to say the least.
    That's that robot from Days of Future Past, right?

Blog Entries
    Now I'm not sure if Caine could have appeared in Nasuverse since Gilgamesh is established to be the first hero, but he was born after Utnapishtim/Noah, and Cain appeared before Noah/Utnapishtim.

Nimrod was Bible's first hunter. So he is bound to be stronger than other bow wielding Servants, like for example Atalanta.
    Last edited by Kat; December 17th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    inb4 nimrod summons divine spirits.