Page 548 of 782 FirstFirst ... 48448498538543546547548549550553558598648 ... LastLast
Results 10,941 to 10,960 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Assuming I ever join a Servant RP, that may well be a possibility.

Blog Entries
    I was bored at work today and built a Hannibal sheet from memory on my phone. It's not fact checked, I may come back later to do so if I deign to.

Class:Rider
    True Name:Hannibal Barca
    Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Agility: B+
    Endurance: B+
    Magical Energy: C
    Luck: A++-E
    Noble Phantasm:A+
    Class Skills:
    Riding: A+
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
    Magic Resistance: C
    Personal Skills:

Sworn Enemy of Rome-N/A
    Hannibal lived and died as a sworn enemy of Rome. As a small child, he begged his father to take him to Iberia with him, to which his father agreed on one conditions: that he swear to always be an enemy of Rome upon the altar of Baal. He did so, and fulfilled his promise. He grew up and invaded Rome, nearly bringing the mighty country to its knees. Against a heroic spirit that can trace its ancestry to Rome, Hannibal's strength, agility and endurance are doubled, tripled against an emperor of his hated enemy. Furthermore, he will become obsessed with destroying them and will only work towards the ultimate destruction of that servant. Refocusing his attention on another servant will require the use of a command seal.

Military Tactics: B+
    Hannibal is considered by many to be one of the greatest military tacticians of antiquity. His bold maneuvers earned him the fear of the Roman people as he repeatedly decimated their superior and often larger forces time and time again. This skill provides him bonuses when utilizing and fighting against anti-army noble phantasms. He gets an additional bonus against noble phantasms of Roman origins.

Crossing the Alps:
    B: Can move while jumping over all kinds of obstacles on the field, including enemies.

Noble Phantasm:

Surus: Anti Army Noble Phantasm: Rank A
    Surus was Hannibal's largest and most durable elephant. She was an enormous asian elephant, far larger than her african brethren. Surus has been sublimated into a powerful phantasmal beast through Hannibal's legend, and is extremely strong and highly resistant to magic. Surus is equipped with an arrow platform that Hannibal commands from and can release volleys of E rank Noble Phantasmal arrows (D against Romans) at will upon an opponent who tries to stay at range.

The Sacred Band
    Carthago's Finest:
    Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Rank A
    The Sacred Band was Carthage's elite phalanx trained, made up entirely of citizen soldiers from the wealthiest of families. They are Hannibal's most trusted soldiers, and they have continued to follow him in his quest against Rome even in death. They are summoned as up to 50 masterless and skill-less heroic spirits, some stronger than Hannibal himself. The use of this Phantasm is regulated by the Punic Wars.

The Punic Wars
    With These Hands I Shall Destroy Rome
    Anti Unit(Self) Rank (A+–D)
    I swear so soon as age will permit...I will use fire and steel to arrest the destiny of Rome.
    This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of Hannibal's campaigns during the Punic Wars. In his initial invasion of Italia he utterly crushed the Roman forces in every battle he engaged them in, pushing Rome to the brink of annihilation. Reflecting this, during the first four days of the Holy Grail war he is able to utilize his full power unhindered. He is able to summon the Sacred Band at will without restriction and when setting up an ambush he can hide his presence with the equivalent of A rank presence concealment and has the Rank of A++ in luck.

After his initial successes however, the Romans, now under the lead of Scipio Africanus, began to counterattack successfully. They copied his tactic of attacking the homeland, causing Hannibal to be recalled from Italy to defend Carthage. He lost the battle of Zama as a result of the meddling of the Carthaginian senators, who withheld the elite Sacred Band Cavalry, who could very well have been used to turn the tide of battle in Carthage's favor. During the next six days of the war, Hannibal may only use the Sacred Band in a defensive battle, and can only summon up to twenty of his brothers in arms. His luck during this time is rank C.

During the Third Punic War, Hannibal was unable to prevent the Romans from razing his beloved city of Carthage and was forced to flee into exile in Seleucid lands. During the rest of the Grail War, he loses the ability to activate any of his other Noble Phantasms entirely. His luck is Rank E.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Class: Caster

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Item Construction (C): Caster is skilled in making medicinal items and talismans.

Territory Creation (A): Creation of a Temple becomes possible. The temple to Persephone
    at Sparta was attributed to Caster and he is able to recreate it as a divine sanctuary.

Independent Action (B): Capable of surviving for 48 hours without a Master. Caster's life
    was a solitary one, spending many years in the wilderness and wandering the countryside.

Magic Resistance (B): Cancels spells three verses or shorter. Caster is afforded a relatively high
    rank due to his knowledge of magecraft from the Age of the Gods and his status as a priest of Apollo.

Personal Skills

Double Summon (B): Caster also possesses the skills of an Archer, due to the nature of his Noble Phantasms.

Natural Body (B): The possession of a naturally perfect body from birth. STR is ranked-up.
    Caster's people were said to be a race of fair haired giants that lived far to the north
    of Greece. Though these tales were hyperbole, Caster is nonetheless in top physical condition
    and possesses a constitution seen only in those who have experienced a harsh lifestyle.

Divine Wisdom (A+): Wisdom granted by the Greek gods, particularly Apollo. Caster is a master
    at medicine and divination and is reputed to have been a skilled debater, author and poet. Almost
    all skills (except those exclusive to certain individuals) can be displayed at Rank B level proficiency.
    With his Master's permission, Caster can grant usage of these skills to others.

Noble Phantasms

Wand of Abaris~Arrow From the Sun (B, Support, Anti-Army)

A single arrow given to Caster by Apollo, a divine implement that he carried everywhere with him
    during his travels. The arrow's primary function is to sustain Caster; as long as he carried it,
    he did not hunger or tire, thus granting him a constant rank-up to END and a constant trickle of prana.
    The arrow can enlarge itself and fly according to Caster's thoughts, so he can ride it at great speeds or launch it
    without need for a bow. Finally, as soon as Caster nocks it to his bow, it becomes a great weapon of Apollo.
    Once he fires it, Caster may call upon a miracle from Apollo to smite his enemies, either by inflicting
    a deadly plague on the area where it strikes, or simply incinerating the target area with the flames of the
    sun. After it has struck it is possible to retrieve the arrow and use it again, though finding it among the
    aftermath may be difficult, assuming it isn't consumed in attacking process.

Nymphai Hyperboreioi~Daughters of the North Wind (A, Support)

The three nymphs of Hyperborea were the daughters of Boreas, the North Wind, and the snow-nymph Chione.
    Together, they presided over the aspects of archery. Hekaerge represented distance, Loxo represented
    trajectory and Oupis represented accuracy. The three of them are often associated with Artemis, and were
    believed to have introduced her worship to the island of Delos, which is famed as the birthplace of Artemis
    and Apollo. If Caster's Arrow is representative of Apollo, then this Noble Phantasm is representative of
    Artemis. It is a ritual that Caster undertakes by making a sacrifice to gain the favor and boon of the
    Nymphs of Hyperborea. The more powerful or desirable the sacrificed creature is, the greater the benefits.
    Keeping practicality in mind, the best sacrifice would be an individual with a high Magic Circuit count or
    several beasts of fine breeding stock. In return, Caster is granted the equivalent of Rank B in a selection
    of the following skills: Clairvoyance, Divinity, Eternal Arms Mastership (Archery), Eye of Mind (False),
    Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, Prana Burst, Presence Detection
    and Protection from Arrows. The number of
    skills that can be taken on at a time is dependent on the quality of the sacrifice, as judged by the Nymphs.
    If a truly exceptional sacrifice is made, such as a Servant or a beast of Monstrous, Phantasmal or Divine
    level, all the skills will be granted at once, each at rank A. The boon lasts for 12 hours.

Background
    Abaris was a legendary sage, healer, and priest of Apollo known to the Ancient Greeks. He was said to have learned his
    skills in his homeland of Hyperborea, which he fled during a plague. He was said to be endowed with the gift of prophecy,
    and by this as well as by his simplicity and honesty he created great sensation in Greece, and was held in high esteem.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 25th, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hannibal looks pretty neat, although a little gimmicky. Basically gotta go all in from the start before he blows his load and loses it all, just like real life.

Caster seems quite capable. That double summon helps a lot with the weaknesses inherent to the class, though I don't really know enough about him to comment beyond that.
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post
    Hannibal looks pretty neat, although a little gimmicky. Basically gotta go all in from the start before he blows his load and loses it all, just like real life.
    Yeah, that's what I was going for.

SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Caster seems quite capable. That double summon helps a lot with the weaknesses inherent to the class, though I don't really know enough about him to comment beyond that.
    I first found out about him via the Nymphs, so I had planned to make him a straight Archer, but he was clearly more famous for being a sage. "Why not both?", I said.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    He's a pretty cool guy, and despite his fame as a healer or diviner I'd have put him in the Archer class because flying around on an arrow like a hoverboard is 2cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reminded of the arrow used by the space pirate in Guardians of the Galaxy, actually.

That's exactly what I was going for. I wrote him off as a space hillbilly. Nope, scary as fuck.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2015 at 09:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Is Not Into Bondage View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was going for.
    It ties in pretty well with the history, and fits his character, but it also means that by the time you're reaching the most important battles he's a shell of his former self whose lost his best abilities, making you doomed to failure if you let the war stretch into weeks rather than days. It's a gimmick, but a cool one.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    That's exactly what I was going for. I wrote him off as a space hillbilly. Nope, scary as fuck.
    That fucking arrow, man. Let him whistle and you're fucked, and he seems like the kind of guy who'd give it a "fuck over the guy who killed me" as a contingency for when he bites it.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."

Blog Entries
    Well if he's fighting a roman he's still pretty boss late war.

Blog Entries
    Well if he's fighting a roman he's still pretty boss late war.
    Yeah, but that relies on him not having killed all Romans during his rampage at the beginning.

Which seems unlikely, considering the wording of the skill.

Blog Entries
    Yes, true. I had fun making him. Surus was a boss elephant.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda want to make a dido now.

- - - Updated - - -

The original idea was "if you summon a Roman against him, you're fucked." The gets worse over time came later.

Blog Entries
    Can't say I'm a fan of the whole "gets worse over time" thing. Seems sad that this is what the King of Tactics is reduced to.

Blog Entries
    Yes, true. I had fun making him. Surus was a boss elephant.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda want to make a dido now.

- - - Updated - - -

The original idea was "if you summon a Roman against him, you're fucked." The gets worse over time came later.
    Surus is pretty great. Probably helps him a lot when he starts to lose power.

So a crazy yandere with curses? Sweet.

Can't say I'm a fan of the whole "gets worse over time" thing. Seems sad that this is what the King of Tactics is reduced to.
    But in this way he gets ground down and destroyed not only like he did in life, but also how his nation was wiped out.

It's like poetry, except it doesn't rhyme.

Blog Entries
    I feel like it reflects his life. he came so close to his goal, it was within reach, but he didn't march on Rome and he lost everything as a result.

- - - Updated - - -

Surus is pretty great. Probably helps him a lot when he starts to lose power.

So a crazy yandere with curses? Sweet.
    Surus makes him really really good for the first ten days.

- - - Updated - - -

And on the first four day's he's broken.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost gave him eye of the mind (true) but removed it at the last second.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Urgh... I would make a post about Hannibal but I'm tired and I promised myself I'd do productive things today. ;_;
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Hah, I knew Hannibal would eventually summon Five to the thread. It was inevitable.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Ashurbanipal, Erudite Emperor from Assyria.
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
    Likes: reading and studying. His family. (Intellectual) challenges.
    Dislikes: insubordinations, rebellion, things escaping his grasp.
    Talents: scholasticism and warfare.
    Natural Enemy: entities that go against the natural sense of the World.

STR: C+ MGI: A+
    END: C LCK: B
    AGI: C+ NP: EX

Background:

“Marduk, the sage of the gods, gave me wide understanding and broad perceptions as a gift.

Nabu, the scribe of the universe, bestowed on me the acquisition of all his wisdom as a present.

Ninurta and Nergal gave me physical fitness, manhood and unparalleled strength. I learnt the lore of the wise sage Adapa, the hidden secret, the whole of the scribal craft.

I can discern celestial and terrestrial portents and deliberate in the assembly of the experts.

I am able to discuss the series ‘If the liver is a mirror image of the sky’ with capable scholars.

I can solve convoluted reciprocals and calculations that do not come out evenly.

I have read cunningly written text in Sumerian, dark Akkadian, the interpretation of which is difficult.

I have examined stone inscriptions from before the flood, which are sealed, stopped up, mixed up.”
    Spoiler:
    Ashurbanipal (668 BC – c. 627 BC) was the last of the great kings of Assyria, the son of King Esarhaddon of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. During his reign he achieved the greatest territorial expansion of the Assyrian Empire which included Babylonia, Persia, Syria, and Egypt (although Egypt was lost as a result of a revolt under the reign of the Egyptian Pharaoh Psammetichus I); the country of Elam (which had long been an unconquerable enemy of Assyria) was destroyed and Urartu, another long-time adversary, was dominated. However, as it usually happens, a unique empire often lasts only as long as the ruler who made it: with the king’s death, the empire eventually crumbled and fell apart, having become too large to properly secure and defend
    Ashurbanipal wasn’t the firstborn of his father. As such, he wasn’t expected to inherit the throne. Because of this, together with the usual horsemanship, chariotry and hunting, he was also taught scholastic disciplines such as mathematics, literature and divination. This is very important, and unique in his time, when only scribes and priests had usually access to such education. According to the tradition handed down, in fact, Ashurbanipal was the only Assyrian king who learned how to read and write, a fact that the king himself took great pride in and didn’t waste occasion to reaffirm. He claimed complete mastery of all the scribal arts and this was no idle boast as there is actual proof that Ashurbanipal could compose in cuneiform.
    He was a popular king who ruled his citizens fairly but was notorious for his cruelty toward those whom he defeated (the best known example being a relief depicting a defeated king with a dog chain through his jaw, being forced to live in a kennel after capture). Once conquered, he turned once populated cities into wastelands, destroying buildings and memories, going as far as to relocate entire populations leaving cities empty and fields barren. On the other hand, when he saw fit to, he installed new governors faithful to him to continue to administer.
    Perhaps Ashurbanipal’s greatest tragedy in his life was his clash with his older brother, Shamash-shum-ukin. After raising to the throne of Assyria, Ashurbanipal installed his older brother as king of Babylon, returning the city to its former status as a great city. Years passed, and Shamash-shum-ukin eventually grew tired of being Ashurbanipal’s puppet king. Inscriptions from Babylon indicate that Ashurbanipal had been dictating his brother’s decrees and managing his affairs. Other inscriptions indicate that Shamash-shum-ukin sent secret envoys to the king of Elam asking for support in throwing off the Assyrian yoke. Ashurbanipal, it seems, knew nothing of his brother’s schemes and was only aware that the armies of Elam were mobilizing for an assault on Babylon and, taking the offensive, he marched his army to Elam and attacked, defeating it. Shamash-shum-ukin wasn’t pleased at all, and openly rebelled. He took Assyrian villages and outposts and claimed them in the name of Babylon. Ashurbanipal responded by marching his army to the region, and Shamash-shum-ukin retreated into Babylon, besieged by the Assyrian forces for the next four years. Inscriptions from the time relate what the defenders of Babylon endured behind the walls: “They ate the flesh of their sons and daughters because of starvation.” When the city fell, those who had survived so long were cut down by the Assyrian soldiers and, Ashurbanipal writes, “The rest of those living I destroyed… and their carved-up bodies I fed to dogs, to pigs, to wolves, to eagles, to birds of the heavens, to fishes of the deep.” Shamash-shum-ukin set himself on fire in his palace in order to escape capture.
    In-between his military campains, renovating Nineveh and running an empire, Ashurbanipal set off for what he himself considered his most important achievement. As said above, the king was proud of his scribal education, a tenacious martial commander but also an intellectual who was literate, and a passionate collector of texts and tablets, with a fascination for the past. For his pleasure he established the Royal Library of Nineveh, a massive collection of literature, unique in its kind, counting 30,000 tablets covering all kinds of arguments and genres, and possibly also leather scrolls, wax boards, and papyri. To built it, Ashurbanipal sent scribes into every region of the Neo-Assyrian Empire to collect those ancient texts and hiring scholars and scribes to copy them, sparing no effort, even going as far as using the intimidation brought by his fame as a militar leader to gain the desired materials. He was concerned not just to amass as large a collection as possible, but to ensure that he had copies of every important work in the Mesopotamian canon.

Class and Personal Skills:

Item Construction:
    The skill to manufacture magical items.
    Caster mainly uses this skill to create familiars made out of living stone, placed as guardians to protect the Library and his main HQ. Their names are Lamassu or Shedu, a type of protective spirits of Assyria, representing a chimera with the body of a bull, the wings of an eagle and the head of a human. The iconography of these tutelary deities could be egregiously seen as a pair sculpted in colossal size at the entrance of palaces, city gates or houses, and associated with royal protectors.

Territory Creation: A
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    At this level, the creation of a “Library” of magic, for all intents and purposes comparable to a “Temple” and superior to a “Workshop”, becomes possible.
    “Forever, o Nabu, King of all Heaven and Earth, look gladly upon this Library of Ashurbanipal, thy shepherd, reverencer of thy divinity”

Charisma: B
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this level, it is suitable for the king of a country.

Librarian of Stored Knowledge: B
    The ability that makes it possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful LCK check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time.
    Thanks to this, access to many scholastic and thaumaturgical skills is possible, with a rank of proficiency of B or above. The intrinsic quality of this knowledge is high, and Ashurbanipal can combine the elements in new and unorthodox ways.

Eye for Art: B+
    A skill that denoted appreciation for fine art and culture. If enemy Servants possess any remarkable traits of cultural or scholastic relevance, there is a good chance for Ashurbanipal to notice it and draw the connection.

Imperial Privilege: A+
    An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, allows the Servant to possess skills otherwise impossible to obtain for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is above A, even the "burden to the body" is acquired (such as Divinity).
    Are they just boasts or not? To someone who holds the secrets of the world, there is no difference between what could be and what can be.

Noble Phantasm:

King of the World: Keeper of the Ancient Wisdom
    Type: Anti-World

“I, Ashurbanipal, within the palace, understood the wisdom of Nabu, all the arts of writing of every kind. I made myself the master of them all, the whole of their mysteries and difficulties, I solved. I read the cunning tablets of Sumer and the dark Akkadian language which is hard to master; I took my pleasure in reading stones inscribed before the Flood. The best of the scribal art, such works as none of the kings who went before me had ever learnt, remedies from the top of the head to the toenails, non-canonical selections, clever teachings, whatever pertains to the medical mastery of Ninurta and Gala, I wrote on tablets, checked and collected, and deposited within my palace for perusing and reading.”

Ina gerginakki b ́t Nabu ša qereb Ninua... “in the Library of Nabu's temple which is in the middle of Nineveh”.
    During his reign, Ashurbanipal ammassed in his care a collection of knowledge like few other before him.
    In this Library he merged the inflow of a vast corpus of centennial lore, knowledge from every city and centre of learning all across Mesopotamia, recording every written work ever set down in the entire region. Texts pertaining any kind of erudition available, from scholastic and administrative essays, economical and agricultural records, records of letters and contracts, medical and mathematical texts, collections of hymns and prayers and divinatory and astrological texts. And even more word lists, bilingual vocabularies, lists of signs and synonyms. A large collection of “omen texts” was also found, pertaining omens dealing with the moon and its visibility, eclipses and conjunction with planets and fixed stars, the sun, its corona, spots, and eclipses, the weather, namely lightning, thunder, and clouds, and the planets and their visibility, appearance, and stations. All of this organized and catalogued according to the shape and contents of the tablets, the first library to do so. A diorama of ancient Mesopotamia in the form of written knowledge, every information the most powerful leader of the region could gather; a manifestation of the value Ashurbanipal must have had for the preservation of Mesopotamian literature and culture.
    Ashurbanipal claimed to have had the chance to read tales and inscriptions from before the Great Deluge, a depositary of ancient and arcane magic and lore, of the world as it was in its dawn, and everything pertaining it. Arguably the most interesting findings inside the remains of the Library are the texts of Enuma Elish and the Epic of Gilgamesh.
    Nabu was the Assyrian and Babylonian god of wisdom and writing, worshipped by Babylonians as the son of Marduk, he himself the grandson of another powerful and important god of wisdom and magic, Ea. The god of writing and patron of scribes, the keeper of the Tablet of Destinies, in which the fate of humankind was recorded. This Tablet was a form of “permanent legal document” that conferred upon the holder power over the World, representing absolute power as ruler of the universe; it was handed down from Enki to Marduk and finally to Nabu for him to supervise it.
    As such, the power of this god was nearly immense, because he had the task to engrave the destiny of each person, as the gods have decided, on the tablets of sacred record. Thus, he had the power to increase or diminish, at will, the length of human life.
    The context of Ashurbanipal’s relationship with the gods lies in the twilight of the Age of the Gods. The gods felt that their time was coming to an end, a process that began many centuries before Ashurbanipal. Sensing the spiralling down towards their demise, the gods acted and tried to adjust the process in the past, the most notorious example being the King of Heroes himself, Gilgamesh. However, this attempt turned out to be a failure, when the king refused their ways. Many after him were instructed and prepared for a similar task, but alas to no avail. Ashurbanipal was the last in the long line of the chosen ones: he was embued with the blessing of the gods, and given the ability to elevate the skill currently known as Reality Marble he gained by a precise analysis of the natural world and knowledge of the past, in conjunction with Magecraft, to the level of a Marble Phantasm, supported by gods and elementals. Ashurbanipal however reached the same conclusion in his inquiry, realizing that the Age of the Gods was inevitably doomed to meet its end. He eventually refused the offer of the gods, and committed to memory those texts about the world he didn’t want humanity to have.
    As such, Ashurbanipal’s Noble Phantasm is a god-given skill or possibility, framed in the domain of “Time-Flow Alteration”, designed to aid and work in conjunction with the gods as a mean to restore their former power, as well as the more mundane manipulation of natural phenomena. It’s difficult to precisely establish where the limit between Ashurbanipal’s own skill and the power granted to him by the Divine Spirit originally lie; in any case, however, he alone isn’t obviouly on the level of an ancient god.
    As such, this Noble Phantasm is particularly effective against human opponents. Inside the bounded field he can generate, he can freely alter the time flow, robbing even old enough Heroic Spirits of their powers by reverting the condition of the world to a forerunning time compared to their time period. However, the effectiveness of the Marble Phantasm decreases if used against, and when it includes Servants with high levels of Divinity, as Caster needs more time to work around the issue. Its effect however cannot be fully negated, although they aren’t omnipotent to begin with.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

This bookworm king could f*** you up, mate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    This bookworm king could f*** you up, mate
    He already fucked up a lot of bitches in life, and then you gave him the ability to rob people of their powers within his ZA WARUDO reality marble.

Combined with his Class Skills he's going to be a nightmare to fight. As expected of an Assyrian.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Urgh... I would make a post about Hannibal but I'm tired and I promised myself I'd do productive things today. ;_;
    I probably could have made him better with more time.