Page 673 of 782 FirstFirst ... 173573623663668671672673674675678683723773 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,460 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Anything that's not immediately fatal will heal very quickly, but not instantly. Things that can't be healed, like Gae Buidhe, won't be.
    Then it should say as such, instead of "absolute healing" (which sounds incredibly OP if read literally). It also needs a little more flavor IMO to explain how "bride of Christ" equals "absolute healing" in the first place...

Breaking Wheel NP is great though, and her overall personality would be interesting to see in a Grail War (reminds me a bit of my Saint Patrick sheet in some aspects).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    RoydGolden - Trump is pretty funny. But I think this may be a better faceclaim for him http://imgur.com/dFOwhWi
    Where in the world is that from? Is it edited, or is there seriously a manga with Donald Trump in it?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's a "fan" made Jojo style parody. I couldn't find the source though.

Blog Entries
    Class: Berserker
    Master:
    True Name:
    Medusa, the Gorgon
    Sex: Female
    Height/Weight: 172cm/57kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Appearance/Faceclaim: I think the Prisma Illya version of her works well, huh? And for when she activated her new NP, she looks like, well, the Gorgon.

Strength: B (A+)
    Endurance: D (C)
    Agility: A (A+)
    Magical Energy: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancements:
    C
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.

Personal Skills:
    Magic Resistance:
    C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Monstrous Strength: A+
    At this rank the skill is permanently active, effectively giving the Servant a permanent rank up in Strength.

Mystic Eyes:
    A+
    Cybele, the Mystic Eyes of Petrification, are Berserker’s Mystic Eyes, said to be a "curse of the gods sealed by the powers of shrines."

Those who possess Rank C or lower in Mana will be immediately petrified, while those with Rank B may or may not be affected depending of the conditions. Those with Rank A or higher won’t be petrified, but will sustain "pressure" from the Eyes and receive a one rank-down to all parameters. The entire body of the target will be affected, including clothing and weaponry, "killing them while alive" as they are turned to stone. The amount of energy it uses is comparable to also fighting them off with her Noble Phantasms, so it would quickly drain her faster than simply fighting them off in melee combat.

Independent Action:
    C
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Noble Phantasm:
    Blood Fort Andromeda, Outer-Seal - Blood Temple:
    B (Anti-Army)

Breaker Gorgon, Self-Seal - Temple of Darkness:
    C (Anti-Self, Anti-Unit)

Medusa, Demon Goddess of the Shapeless Isle: A+++ (Anti-Self)
    This Noble Phantasm truly turns Medusa into the monster she became on the Shapeless Isle, once again changing her form into an otherworldly being made of snakes and hatred.

While in the form of the Gorgon, Berserker is immortal and requires a weapon with an immortality bypassing ability, such as the Noble Phantasm Harpe that killed her in legend, to die.

As a secondary effect, all sounds made by her while in this form are treated as if they were the growling of the Lament of the Falsely Living skill.

The Noble Phantasm, while incredibly powerful, eats up energy at an astoundingly fast rate. Her Master must take care that she only uses this as an ace-in-the-hole, lest they grow too weak to defend themselves from her all-consuming hate.

--

Have a Gorgon!Medusa.
    Last edited by Crying; March 10th, 2016 at 06:23 AM. Reason: formatting
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    It's a "fan" made Jojo style parody. I couldn't find the source though.
    I thought it seemed Jojoesque, though I couldn't say for sure. Is it an edit of Funny Valentine from SBR, by any chance? Also, if Trump had a Stand it'd totally be called "Another Brick In The Wall". (Yes, I'm aware that there's at least one band just named "The Wall" but Floyd's one is much more well-known)

- - - Updated - - -

Berserker!Medusa: Not really much to say about this one. It's pretty much canon Medusa except with a handful of different Skills and one new NP, which is pretty much exactly what one would expect it to be. Speaking of which, the Medusa NP doesn't really have any clearly defined effects other then making her look more monstrous (which is already covered by her Monstrous Strength Skill, I'm pretty sure). I presume it powers her up or something? It's not totally clear. Also I don't think she should keep Magic Resistance as a Berserker, especially since she's already powerful enough as is. And the image you used for her normal faceclaim is way too small (to the point of being borderline ineligible).

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    It's always nice to see another Native American sheet. I had also tried my hand in doing the maya twins a while before, and I see that you also make them revive each other as a prominent part of the servant (as a nitpick, I wonder if "Necromancy" as the skill name doesn't have kind of a western connotation). In my case it was the NP though; my idea was that they would have additionally a very high rank of magecraft or something similar that would qualify them for Caster also (though didn't write that down lol).
    Necromancy doesn't really fit as a name for their skill, true, but that's what the type of magecraft is called. No sense in making a new form of magic that does the same thing just because they wouldn't have called it that in life.

My original idea for them, before Combination, was that dual Servants would be two separate Servants in different classes but summoned together (making an 8 Servant war with at least one irregular class), and Hunahpu was going to be a Caster, with lower physical stats and a higher MGI to match. It would've expanded their skillset a bit while restricting each from using skills the other had, namely with Xbalanque switching Necromancy for Animal Dialogue, but alas canon marches on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Berserker!Medusa: Not really much to say about this one. It's pretty much canon Medusa except with a handful of different Skills and one new NP, which is pretty much exactly what one would expect it to be. Speaking of which, the Medusa NP doesn't really have any clearly defined effects other then making her look more monstrous (which is already covered by her Monstrous Strength Skill, I'm pretty sure). I presume it powers her up or something? It's not totally clear. Also I don't think she should keep Magic Resistance as a Berserker, especially since she's already powerful enough as is. And the image you used for her normal faceclaim is way too small (to the point of being borderline ineligible).
    GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

I'm gonna go see if I can fix the faceclaim.

--EDIT 1--

I'll see if I can explain what her new NP does better.

As for the Magic Resistance... we'll see.

--EDIT 2--

I updated Medusazerker a bit more.

For example, now her profile actually says what her new NP does.

I've also actually added the Monstrous Strength bonus to her stats and lowered her Magic Resistance.
    Last edited by Crying; March 10th, 2016 at 06:20 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like medusazerker, skills and parameters are solid and the gorgon NP is much better now. Props for the harpe reference and immortality bypassing. The face claims are still a bit on the small side but the actual text is great!

Blog Entries
    The face claims are still a bit on the small side but the actual text is great!
    Faceclaim isn't "on the small side", it's fine. Were you looking at this on your phone or something when you posted that?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was.

Class:Berserker
    True Name: Gatotkaca

Alternate Classes: Caster, Shielder.
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Sphere of Influence: India, Indonesia(Java)

STR: B+
    END: A++
    AGI: A
    MAG: A
    LCK: D+

Class Skill
    Mad Enchancement: D
    Increases Strength and Endurance by one rank but talking and long term thinking suffers massive penalties

Personal Skill
    Maya: B-
    The instinctive illusionary ability of the Rakshasas, the illusions are real to those that believed them and those that fail to dispel it with, at this rank, Magic Resistance of B rank and higher or their own skill in magic. As a Berserker he can only transform into forms of natural wrath, such as thunder, a gigantic fire, a storm, and mighty animals up to Divine Beast, such as elephants and even the lessened form of the divine Garuda. Perhaps as a Caster he would have a much wider repository of appearances befitting of someone blessed to be unrivaled in magic except by the avatar of a god.

Shapeshifting
    : D++

Berserker is capable of increasing and decreasing his size, the ++ modifier comes from his Maya skill and Noble Phantasm.

Divinity: B+
    The son of a demigod and a Rakshasi Berserker's rank at this skill should be low, but sheer loyalty, faith and the amount of divine artifacts fused to his body has increased it to its high rank. Increases all physical parameters at night by one rank.

Combination: E+
    Upon both of his hand are two extra Spiritual Core representing the two Rakshasa brother soul that he obtained after their death, one that tried to take his throne and the other who died protecting it. The brothers themselves can only manifest as wraiths for a few seconds, a Command Seal can only prolong one of the wraiths manifestation to 2-3 minutes. If one of the auxiliary Core is destroyed the his parameter falls to B-/A++/B-/B-/D+, if both of them are destroyed then it falls further to C-/A++/D-/D-/D and his Maya skill to C-.

Noble Phantasms

Candradimuka: Your Prayers of Shame, Granted. (Anti-Unit~Anti-Fortress, C~A+)
    As a child, Berserker once dueled an invader and almost defeated him. The invader ashamed of almost being defeated by a child, returned him to his caretaker to be grown up. Berserker was then thrown into a crater with whole armouries of divine weaponry, he then came out of it a grown man and with the weapons melded into his body. This Noble Phantasm gives Berserker the ability to manifest any one of the divine weapons that are fused to him or to give any of his body parts their properties. He can also absorb weaponry either to add it to himself or to devour them for prana, the more divine the weapon the easier it is for him to absorb it.

Antarakusuma, Basunanda, & Kacarma: Three Gifts To The Hero Child (Support, C+)
    A vest with a sunburst mark, an ornate hat with golden marks and a pair of shoes gifted to Berserker. The vest grants him the abilty to fly and shine like the sun, the hat gives him the equivalent of Protection From The Elements (B), while the shoes give him protection from environmental curses

Mustaba: I Shall Take As Many of Them With Me As I Die (Anti-Unit~Anti-Army, A++)
    The sheath that holds the divine weapon that hold power over mortality itself, used to cut Berserker's umbilical cord when he was a child and was absorbed into his stomach and became his source of power and also sealed his fate. The sheath(and by extension, Berserker) carries the concept of 'absorption', allowing him to turn area of effect attacks into Anti-unit if it hits him and giving his next attack the damage and properties of the attack that he received, it does this by focusing the attack into himself(more specifically his stomach), making it a potentially lethal effect for both Berserker and his opponent.

If he does however die then his body will turn into a gigantic size as his Spiritual Core starts to overload before exploding as, more or less, a prana nuke complete with a fallout as the ground zero is filled with so much mana that it can kill most modern humans, as with the normal effect of this Noble Phantasm the explosion scales with how powerful was the attack that killed him, a normal blow(if it can hurt him at all) would only destroy a buillding while and the fallout would only last 1-2 hours at best and only at a small area.
    Last edited by bigblack; March 12th, 2016 at 03:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Don't really think Combination is necessary here. That's for Heroic Spirits that are really inseparable from one another, which isn't the impression I get from this guy (though I admittedly only know of his legend from reading your sheet). Also Divinity doesn't give stat boosts as far as I know, and furthermore the description doesn't specify by how much parameters are increased. (One rank? Two? All parameters? Most?)

Other then that it's an interesting sheet for a Heroic Spirit I've never heard of up 'til now. Seems like a very "tank-ish" character, with his strategy being to absorb his enemy's weapons/attacks and lob them back, basically. I wonder, though. Regarding Candradimuka, does he have full dominion over any other Noble Phantasms he absorbs through it or is he just limited to their basic/structural properties? For instance, if he got Excalibur from Arturia, would he be able to throw Excaliblasts out like she can, or just use the sword for typical slashy-stabby stuff? If the former he could become pretty overpowered in the correct circumstances. (Imagine if he got Saber's Excalibur, and Lancer's Gae Bolg, and...)

Then again, considering the power-levels present in Hindu mythology, an OP Servant might be justified (I mean, look at Karna).

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name
    : Maurits Cornelius Escher

Alignment: True Neutral

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- E
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- C

Appearance: A fairly young looking man with dark brown hair swept back and up in a bit of a wave formation and deep chestnut colored eyes. Also sports a short beard and mustache, both of which are immaculately cared for. He likes to dress in extremely flamboyant clothing; robes decorated with bizarre patterns and geometrical figures and spiraling conical hats. Due to this, he greatly resembles the image of the stereotypical sorcerer in Western pop-culture.

Personality: Caster's temperament is that of an artist, and not a warrior. Reclusive and a bit cantankerous at times, but with an almost childlike excitement regarding that which catches his interest. Those things being paradoxes, abstract shapes, painting and mathematics. Other then that he shows little interest in the common world and even less in the Grail War, preferring to shut himself into his world of twisted geometries and paint to his heart's content. Truly an unmanageable man.

Dislikes: drab & dull things
    Talent: bringing to life the impossible landscapes in his head
    Natural Enemy: anyone that interferes with his painting

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (-)- Due to being subsumed under and made redundant by his Noble Phantasm, this Skill has been sealed.

Item Construction (C-)- Can construct a variety of geometric figures that, while seeming normal at a passing glance, are in fact "impossible" in some way. An application of localized spatial distortion Magecraft. While interesting, this is mostly no more then a party trick and has little to no combat applicability.

Personal Skills:

Eye For Art (C+)- Knowledge of and infatuation for works of art. Caster has a fairly high chance of deducing a fellow Servant's identity if they possess anecdotes related to painting or mathematics.

Familiars (D)- Ability to utilize familiars. In Caster's case, these familiars take the form of strange business suit-clad figures with featureless light-bulb shaped heads or strange, rolling insect-like creatures of unknown biology. The latter Caster refers to as "Wentelteefjes". All these familiars can be controlled remotely without need for a contract, but have relatively low combat capabilities.

Magecraft (C)- Knowledge of orthodox Thaumaturgy. As well as being a painter, Caster practiced some Magecraft in his free time. He got to be fairly good at it, with spatial manipulation/illusions being his particular specialty. One of his favorite spells consists of manifesting his famous image of two hands painting each other, and flinging it at the target as a swirling, razor-edged disc. Incidentally, his Origin is "Paradox".

Noble Phantasm
    :

Architect Of Impossibility- Peculiar Mind Of The Artist (C, Support): Caster's sole Noble Phantasm, deriving from all the impossible and bizarre landscapes he painted in life. Replacing his Skill Territory Creation, it allows him to give form to all the whimsical and wonderful realms dwelling within his imagination. Once invoked within a secured area (such as a building) the area itself will begin to undergo progressive spatial distortion on a large scale. The effect starts out subtle at first, with the geometries of the area merely seeming a tad off, but magnifies exponentially with the passage of time. Hallways of merely a few meters extend into boundless corridors, doors open up to wildly disparate locations and perspectives, staircases loop back on themselves and the direction of gravity changes depending on where one is situated.

If left unchecked the area becomes a labyrinthe rivalling even that of Daedalus; consisting of endless paths, doorways and staircases twisting around each other with no apparent rythme or reason. Though Caster has no direct control over the landscapes created by this Noble Phantasm, his own unique mentality allows him to navigate them without trouble. While his opponents themselves beguiled and misled at every turn. In the sense that it brings his inner landscapes into reality, it could be considered something akin to a Reality Marble, though the principles involved are different. If Caster is killed, the environment will rapidly return back to its ordinary geometries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet another sheet I've had in mind for a while, and just got around to doing now. He actually turned out fairly powerful for what he is, but admittedly is unlikely to be of much good in a real Grail War (especially taking into account his personality). Also, the imagery for his favorite spell derives (in addition to Escher himself of course) from Houka Inumuta's "Escher Topology Attack" shown in the Kill La Kill anime series.

Don't really think Combination is necessary here. That's for Heroic Spirits that are really inseparable from one another, which isn't the impression I get from this guy (though I admittedly only know of his legend from reading your sheet). Also Divinity doesn't give stat boosts as far as I know, and furthermore the description doesn't specify by how much parameters are increased. (One rank? Two? All parameters? Most?)

Other then that it's an interesting sheet for a Heroic Spirit I've never heard of up 'til now. Seems like a very "tank-ish" character, with his strategy being to absorb his enemy's weapons/attacks and lob them back, basically. I wonder, though. Regarding Candradimuka, does he have full dominion over any other Noble Phantasms he absorbs through it or is he just limited to their basic/structural properties? For instance, if he got Excalibur from Arturia, would he be able to throw Excaliblasts out like she can, or just use the sword for typical slashy-stabby stuff? If the former he could become pretty overpowered in the correct circumstances. (Imagine if he got Saber's Excalibur, and Lancer's Gae Bolg, and...)

Then again, considering the power-levels present in Hindu mythology, an OP Servant might be justified (I mean, look at Karna).
    Whoops, fixed.

Full dominion, but he can't mix and match weapons, properties yes, but not their active abilities(He can make his fingernails as holy and sharp as Excalibur, but he can't excaliblast through them) he also has to manifests them to 'invoke' them. Also GB is a cursed weapon, for him that's like trying to swallow a spiked rock.

Blog Entries
    ...Off topic, but I wonder when Hermes is going to check back on the forum. I sent him a PM roughly two days ago and he still hasn't gotten back to me.

Blog Entries
    Class: Berserker
    Master:
    True Name: Vortigern, the Usurper King
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 196cm/84kg
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Strength: A+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A+++

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancements:
    E-
    The user does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement nor do they lose any of their reasoning abilities, and overall they just become a little rougher.

Personal Skills:
    Magic Resistance:
    A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. This ability exists and is retained due to the dragon-blood Vortigern drank.

Breath of the Dragons: B
    The ability to release a torrent of mana like the breath of Dragons. In Vortigern’s case it is in the traditional form of fire.

At this rank one attack can take out an entire platoon of enemies.

Charisma: C-
    A suitable rank for a failed usurper of the throne.

Instinct: A+
    A refined sixth sense that is now closer to true precognition. Has the bonus effect of reducing penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing by three quarters.

Noble Phantasm:
    Draco Britanniae, A Countries Wrath:
    EX (Anti-Self, Anti-Country)
    Vortigern, in an effort to gain the power necessary to to defeat King 'Arthur' and 'his' knights, drank the blood of a dragon. That particular dragon had not been a normal dragon, however, it had been the very will and avatar of Britain, which he too became shortly after drinking it's blood.

The will of Britain had not been the same as the will of Britain's people, sadly, and he came to the conclusion that the coming Age of Man would defile the island nation. He came to desire it returning to its original form and making it into hell, a "paradise of darkness no man can set forth in forever." He was only defeated by the might of 'Arthur' and Gawain, empowered by the Counter Force.

In this form Vortigern gains the traditional abilities of a dragon, becoming the pinnacle of Phantasmal Species. He also gains abilities similar to Siegfried's Armour of Fafnir Noble Phantasm, requiring attacks of Rank B or higher to deal any damage to him whatsoever. While in this form he cannot truly be quantified by the Servant system, his stats would approximately be the following:

Strength: A+++
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: A+
    Magical Energy: A+++
    Luck: B

Knight’s Bane, Devourer of Holy Light: B++ (Anti-Noble Phantasm)
    Upon drinking the blood of a dragon, Vortigern's very nature became that of a dark mark upon the world. His presence became that of a 'black hole that devours the lights of Holy Swords", though in truth he can absorb the light of any holy weapon into himself.

Unlike a true black hole, however, his capacity to devour is not infinite. He can only handle so much holy light before he is simply unable to devour more, which ultimately led to his death at the hands of a Rhongomyniad wielding King Arthur. In effect, he can devour the light of one holy weapon completely, then 90% of another holy weapon and be unable to absorb anymore before 'digesting' the holy light he has already eaten.

Coreiseuse, Hammer of the Vile King: A+ (Anti-Unit)
    Coreiseuse is not, nor was it ever, a Holy Sword. In fact, it was not a sword of any note. It was the weapon, wielded by a warlord with no special abilities or anything noteworthy to it's name.

However, when Vortigern's nature became that of holy light devouring black hole (Knight's Bane) his weapon was twisted. Small fragments of light that weren't consumed ended up within Coreiseuse. However, the weapon could still not be called a Holy Sword, as it was too twisted and corrupted. It was too... blackened.

Though nowhere near as powerful or as glorious as the Sword of Promised Victory, it's abilities and appearance do somewhat mimic that of Excalibur. When activated, Coreiseuse releases a blast of dark mana. This mana blast is not capable of destroying a fortress or an army, but it will deal significant damage to a single opponent. Especially if that opponent is of a Good alignment.
    Last edited by Crying; May 25th, 2016 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Adding NP descriptions
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

Blog Entries
    Crying: Presume you're going to fill in those Noble Phantasms at a later date?

Also, does anybody have any commentary on my M.C Escher sheet above?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Crying: Presume you're going to fill in those Noble Phantasms at a later date?

Also, does anybody have any commentary on my M.C Escher sheet above?
    I received your message to which I have sent my reply and I will make the amendments to at a later date.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Feedback time:

Gatokaca: At first I thought he was overpowered, especially as I have never heard of him before. After I read up on him, I realised as a Hindu servant it's pretty much justified.

Escher: Another person I haven't heard of. I do like the Noble Phantasm though, I do like the idea of the Labyrinth.

Vortigern: I like this guy. High stats that are reasonable. Good skills and I'll comment on the NP's when you add them.

I received your message to which I have sent my reply and I will make the amendments to at a later date.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Feedback time:

Gatokaca: At first I thought he was overpowered, especially as I have never heard of him before. After I read up on him, I realised as a Hindu servant it's pretty much justified.
    Yeah, I know though I did made his Combination skill acts as a weakspot(and gives him two Stands for ORAORAing)
    Escher: Another person I haven't heard of. I do like the Noble Phantasm though, I do like the idea of the Labyrinth.
    wat, you don't know escher, how.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just looked him up and remembered who he was. I knew of his work, I just forgot his name

Blog Entries
    Caster Sabbatai Zevi
    "Our Lord and King, his Majesty be exalted", Adoneinu Malkeinu Yarum Hodo
    Faceclaim:

STR E
    AGI E
    EN E
    MA B
    LU E

Class skills:
    Territory Creation A
    The skill of making territory advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    At this rank, the building of something like a Temple becomes possible.

Item Construction C
    Possessing no legend of constructing extraordinary items, Caster can merely create Mystic Codes of average quality.

Personal skills:
    Kabbalah B
    A system of magecraft founded in the Middle-East. Its most famous theory was that of the "sefirot", a tree-like diagram supposed to explain the structure of the soul.
    In truth, it is something of an umbrella term for many different kinds of magecraft.
    Caster specialized in one discipline, the Tetragrammaton, and dabbled in another, the so-called Practical Kabbalah.
    This second was a reconciliation between Jewish tradition and magecraft: it was so-called "white magic", separated from its evil origin by its elite practitioners.
    One example is the making of a golem, but it also included remedies for illness, divination, and the summoning of all manner of spiritual being.

False Prophet
    C
    The status of being a false Messiah. Whether this is because of self-delusion, self-promotion, or a role pushed onto you by others, the nature of the accusation will not change.
    Not dissimilar to Charisma, the skill of leading armies and ruling countries, but whereas it applies to the material realm, this one applies to the spiritual.
    Inspires fanatical devotion to the user.

The reason for the rank is that, because of his own cowardice and fear of death at the hands of the Sultan, Caster was outed as a false prophet and converted to Islam.
    Had he chosen death instead of clinging to life, he would have been exalted and counted among the most holy of men, a sixteenth-century Jesus of sorts. But offered the choice, he converted, forever shattering his legitimacy in the eyes of the many.

Noble Phantasms:
    Donmeh ~ Ye Faithful, Follow Me Into Apostasy ~ Anti-Group C
    The 300 families that followed Caster into Islam after his conversion.
    Their name comes from the verb root dön, meaning to turn or to convert, but with more negative connotations.
    Summarized, their way of life was outwardly Muslim and inwardly Jewish.

Allows for the conversion of one religious tradition into another. For all intents and purposes, Caster is seen as a True Believer of the religion any opposing Servant sees. While not directly suited for outright combat, this allows Caster a surprising amount of leeway in interacting with some Servants.
    However, each use of Donmeh strips him of most of the faithful followers has accrued through the skill False Prophet.

Tetragrammaton ~ By My Name and For My Glory ~ Anti-Army A
    One particular discipline of the Kabbalah, though intertwined with the others.
    It is important to know that, in Judaic tradition, the name of the lord is in itself sacred. Those who observe this doctrine avoid all mentions of the name of the Lord, nor do they use transliterated forms such as Yahweh or Yehovah.

However. There are said to be men, every so often, who know the true pronounciation of this most sacred of words.
    Caster was said to be one of these men. He shocked and excited the masses by saying it repeatedly, breaking past taboo and centuries of religious tradition in doing so.
    This was his basis for being recognized as a "Messiah", come to deliver the Jews from evil back to the Holy Land after a thousand years.
    As a Noble Phantasm, it invokes the name of the Lord to channel energy from Ein Sof, the Infinite Light, where the Lord was said to reside.
    After invoking the Holy Name, a very small portion of energy can be channeled, though of all its uses Caster mostly uses it to fire destructive beams of light at his foes.Owing to his legend as a false prophet, however, he can only do this once a day; for all other casting, he has to rely on his knowledge of the Kabbalah.

Background:
    Spoiler:
    Born the son of a Jewish poultry dealer, it was nonetheless clear Sabatai was destined for some higher purpose, since the day of his birth conincided with that of the Holy Day of Mourning. His name, in fact, meant "Saturn", and that very same planet was linked with the advent of the Messiah.
    As was usual at the time, his father enrolled him in school, where he had his first contact with the Kabbalah. Though religious law didn't interest him, he had a keen mind for mysticism.

He lived a simple life until the year 1648. That was the year of which many Jews were convinced the Messiah would arise, based on a prophecy made in the Zohar.
    He grasped this opportunity, leaving the ascetic life he had lead so far and becoming a demagogue. He began proclaiming the Tetragrammaton, something forbidden to all but the High Priest of Jerusalem itself.

Gaining support beyond his wildest dreams, he travelled from place to place, being excommunicated here and being chased off elsewhere but gaining adherents every way. He even married a former prostitute, as was expected of the Messiah.

However, he made one fatal mistake. He became so sure of himself he attempted a stunt which was to cost him everything: the conversion of the Sultan himself.
    He became close to the man, but failed to convert him in the end, and was put to make a decision between three choices. He could test his divinity by undergoing a hail of arrows, he could be impaled, or he could get off easy by converting to Islam.

He chose the last, and the man once hailed as the Messiah became a laughing stock. Most of his followers left when they heard the news; the few still faithful were convinced he had only joined Islam so he could more easily convert them to his Gospel.
    But after that moment, his place among the stars had gone. He tried and tried, but never enjoyed widespread attention of the level he used to receive. In the end, he died in isolation. Even so, his followers, the so-called Donmeh, would carry on his legacy.

His greatest wish is to undo that moment; that choice. Should he get the Grail, he would ask it to somehow travel back to that moment and set right what once went wrong; if possible, he would face death with open eyes rather than disgrace.

Notes:
    Was researching the Kabbalah for something else when I stumbled across this guy. Decided he'd make for a pretty good Servant. To be honest, choosing an effect for his Noble Phantasm was not easy. The Kabbalah is associated with a ludicrous number of things and I had a lot to choose from. In the end, it became BEAMUs because I'm a lazy shit.
    Anyway, first attempt at writing out lore. Skipped over a lot, but I tried to get the gist across.