Page 678 of 782 FirstFirst ... 178578628668673676677678679680683688728778 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,560 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Sounds good, EX ranked 'Champion of Athena' or something like that.
    Eh, don't think I'll do that. Even though it would look better than a Servant having 7 skills, it kinda feels like cheating
    Last edited by Zork Knight; March 22nd, 2016 at 06:19 PM.

Class: Caster

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Capable of building a Mosque, which is similar to a Temple.

Item Construction (A): Thanks to her Noble Phantasm and considerable talent, Caster is able
    to access knowledge of a great many magical implements, alchemical formulas and texts.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (C): Caster has a sizable fortune which she inherited from her father
    that she can draw upon. It is enough to grant a lifetime without money troubles.

Library of Stored Knowledge (EX): A side effect of Caster's Noble Phantasm that grants her
    perfect recall and a capacity for several lifetimes worth of information. Even if she is
    not consciously aware of knowing the information, she is able to recall it with a LCK check.

High-Speed Incantation (B): The ability to recite spells at high speeds, drastically reducing
    casting time. Caster is able to reduce her casting time of any spell to 20% of normal.

Noble Phantasm

Al-Quaraouiyine~Academy of the World (A, Support)

The crystallization of Caster's life's work, her crowning achievement. Upon receiving her inheritance,
    she vowed to spend it all on the construction of a mosque suitable for her family and community. The
    mosque, named Al-Quaraouiyine, was founded along with a madrasa (or school). After Caster's death, it
    was expanded upon. At its peak, it was able to accommodate 22,000 worshipers and students, the largest
    mosque in Africa, comparable to the Hagia Spohia. Over the course of the next 1200 years, the mosque and
    school endured, becoming one of the leading spiritual and educational centers in the historic Muslim world.
    Today, Al-Quaraouiyine is the oldest continually operating university in the world. Caster's legacy as its
    founder manifests itself in the greatest mental magecraft of the age. Within her mind is the essence of
    Al-Quaraouiyine, and it records everything that goes on inside the real building in Morocco, and everything
    that has gone on. Every spoken word, every written letter. Contained within her internal Reality Marble is
    the knowledge of thousands, possibly millions of the foremost theologians, philosophers, scientists and
    even mages of the past millennia. Caster has at her disposal everything from simple magical texts to even
    the great works of Al-Quaraouiyine's most famous alumni that became Noble Phantasms in their own right.
    She is even capable of reaching into the future, gleaning knowledge of great technological advancements
    that have begun to rival and surpass magecraft, but doing so is extremely taxing.

Background
    Fatima al-Fihri was the daughter of the wealthy Tunisian merchant Mohammed Al-Fihri. Their family moved from
    Tunisia to Fes, Morocco, where her father passed away and left her and her sister a great inheritance. Being
    well-educated, she vowed to build a mosque that would surpass all others to be worthy of her family and
    community. The mosque and the attached school were called Al-Quaraouiyine, and it remains oldest existing,
    continually operating and the first degree awarding educational institution in the world.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; March 27th, 2016 at 12:45 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure how you got "increases the target's weight" from "crushed by a huge boulder". I mean, Hector fell down as if he was an oak uprooted by lightning because he had been hit with a huge boulder, not because his weight was magically increased. :-P Although considering "Apocrypha" 's canon depiction of Astolfo's spear, that's not so far-fetched, so don't mind me.
    I know it was kind of iffy, but the feat itself is "threw really big rocks", and it seemed like a good way to take it, y'know?
    Another idea I had was for it to knock people off balance, but that seemed a little underwhelming - if you're throwing boulders at people, that seems like a natural result of getting hit in the first place.

The fact someone in Bleach had a similar ability wasn't something I'd thought of, though. Been years since I followed it, so it wasn't intentional. Are they still on Namek fighting the Quincies?

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Are they still on Namek fighting the Quincies?
    Yep. Also they're handing out Bankais like it's Oprah's Favorite Things.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Yep. Also they're handing out Bankais like it's Oprah's Favorite Things.
    I might catch up with it just for the Bankais, then. Lord knows it's not like I've got anything better to do for long stretches of time.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From what I've seen on the wiki, Bleach actually has some pretty dang interesting powers (if perhaps under-utilized). Like the kid who can bring to life anything in his imagination, or the guy who can cut your name in half with a brush to literally halve your strength. Never really got into it though, I tried watching the anime for a while (when I was first getting into the medium) but I moved on to other things before ever even reaching the Soul Society arc. Fuck if I'm going to spend like half my life catching up to an insanely long-running series like that, when there's so many other good, shorter (and better) anime to enjoy. Same with Naruto and One Piece (the latter of which I also watched until up around the Don Krieg arc).

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Fatima looks pretty nice, an intellectual Caster. Her Noble Phantasm could be the successor of the Library of Alexandria (which in turn could be the successor of the Library of Ashurbanipal)...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    From what I've seen on the wiki, Bleach actually has some pretty dang interesting powers (if perhaps under-utilized). Like the kid who can bring to life anything in his imagination, or the guy who can cut your name in half with a brush to literally halve your strength. Never really got into it though, I tried watching the anime for a while (when I was first getting into the medium) but I moved on to other things before ever even reaching the Soul Society arc. Fuck if I'm going to spend like half my life catching up to an insanely long-running series like that, when there's so many other good, shorter (and better) anime to enjoy. Same with Naruto and One Piece (the latter of which I also watched until up around the Don Krieg arc).
    If you think Bleach's powers are interesting, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure will blow your mind.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; March 22nd, 2016 at 08:04 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Eh, don't think I'll do that. Even though it would look better than a Servant having 7 skills, it kinda feels like cheating
    For what it's worth, I agree. If they're different mechanical effects, they probably should fall under different Skills.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Caster

Theme

True Name-
    Thomas More
    Alignment- Neutral Good
    Place of Origin- Britain
    Likes- Order, Peace, Friends, Perfection, giving people hope
    Dislikes- Those that disturb order and peace, The fact that Perfection is unreachable

Faceclaim

Thomas More, Had a Hard Life

Stats

Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    Noble Phantasm- A+++

Class Skills-

Territory Creation- N/A

This Skill is lost due to Caster's Noble Phantasm Utopia

Item Construction- N/A

This Skill is lost due to Caster's Noble Phantasm Utopia

Personal Skills-

Human Observation- A

At this level, it is not simply observing but also hypothesizing the livelihoods and preferences, all the way to their life, of people one may not even known the names of.

Caster has obtained this skill through his work as a Lawyer, Judge, Social Philosopher, Author, Statesman and noted Renaissance Humanist.

Soul of a Martyr- C

Negates mental interference

This skill is due to Caster being classified as a Martyr by the church due to him refusing to give up his beliefs and being executed because of it.

Saint- C-

Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible"

Due to the fact that not all forms of Christianity recognize Caster as a Saint, there is a 40% chance that when Caster is summoned the skill will have no abilities at all.

Natural Born Genius- B

A skill for those prodigies who were born with an unnaturally high intellect.

Noble Phantasms-

Oh Heretic, be burned at the Stake
    Flames of Retribution- C+
    Anti-Unit (Passive)

Caster specializes in a special form of flame magic. These flames that Caster uses are more powerful than those of an ordinary magus and can easily burn a man to a crisp in seconds. The flames gain power when used against unholy and evil enemies.

This Noble Phantasm is based on his persecution of the protestants during the reformation, and how he even went as far as to burn those who were protestant at the stake. The flames gain power against those who are unholy and evil because this is how he saw the protestants.

Perfection, Nowhere
    Utopia- A+++
    Anti-Civilization

Caster pulls all within a 10 Mile radius into his Reality Marble, an isolated town on an island in the middle of nowhere that is the perfect civilization. Caster and his allies are immediately completely healed and restored to perfect condition, also Caster and his allies receive bonuses to their stats as if they had been summoned in their place of origin. The only way to destroy this Reality Marble is to kill Caster or destroy the town. Potentially Caster could repopulate his Utopia using those from the outside world and live out the paradise he wanted in the civilization of his dreams. Because this Reality Marble costs very little to use and maintain Caster can potentially keep this reality marble up for as long as he exists in this world. This Noble Phantasm also bends all those that don't have magic resistance to Caster's will causing them to act in the way Caster believes fit for a perfect civilization. In accordance to Caster's book Utopia, there is a city guard of professional and extremely skilled soldiers wielding bows and Halberds. These soldiers have servant tier stats (though most are at E or D) they will not interfere or attack any one unless they disrupt the peace in some way. Should this happen they will mobilize and attack their target in mere seconds, this includes defending Thomas More. They wear a special armour that is described as offering as much protection as plate armour but being light and mobile enough that the soldiers could swim in it.
    (author's note, Have fun fighting the Holy Grail War in a completely different location)

Caster's Chant:

True Perfection is Nowhere,

and Nowhere is Truly Perfect,
    Therefore Perfection cannot exist in this world,
    Perfection can only exist in a separate place
    Away from the horrors of reality...
    Utopia

Personality
    Caster is quite the idealist, as to be expected from the person who wrote about a place where everything is perfect. As to be expected from a saint he is also deeply religious and will tend to be very peaceful unless provoked. Being know as a control freak, while in his reality marble those who try to destroy his dream civilization shall be dealt with extreme prejudice and will be eliminated at all costs. However he is happy to simply let the servants stay peaceful inside his civilization and is extremely friendly to his allies. Due to his gifted intelligence he can be seen as.... eccentric. He thinks at a heightened speed that is hard for most to keep up with making him frustrating at times. But in these cases if someone simply mentions that he needs to take a breath and slow down, he will be able to calm himself and speak once again like an experienced lawyer or judge. Before all else caster is a kind and caring man that wants nothing more than to create a peaceful world where everyone can live in harmony. Now that his dream is reachable he will do everything in his power to obtain it, and create a Utopia where all can live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_More

Its been awhile since I've made on of these, so how'd I do?
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 7th, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Never heard of the guy until now, so it's hard to muster up any particularly in-depth commentary.

Utopia has a very high rank considering its rather underwhelming (for a Reality Marble) effects. It heals him and his allies to 100% HP and gives out stat boosts. Is that really deserving of a rank higher then freaking Excalibur? Other then that its an interesting idea, if anything a tad underpowered (I'd expect the conceptual crystallization of "utopia" brought into reality to be a little more grandiose). Then again, maybe the whole idea of his utopia was that it was a tranquil, unassuming place without troubles (as I said, I'm not familiar at all with the guy or his writings). He was the guy who coined the term "utopia", right?

I'd also suggest adding a justification to his Soul Of A Martyr Skill. Going by his wiki page he was executed for refusing to acknowledge King Henry as supreme head of the Church? You should probably say as such in the sheet itself.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class:
    Rider (Can be summoned as Archer and Assassin)
    True Name: Odysseus 'King of Liars'
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Greece

Strength- B
    Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- C
    Luck- E
    NP- EX

Height/Weight: 176cm/70kg
    Dislikes: Fate
    Talents: Needlessly complex plans, Any and all forms of deciet
    Natural Enemy: The Gods of Olympus

Class skills:
    • Magic Resistance (D) - Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

• Affection of the Goddess (B) - Affection from Circe, a goddess of magic who loved him. All parameters aside from Mana and Luck gain a 'Rank-Up'.
    • Bravery (A+) - The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Bonus effect of boosting melee damage in combat.
    • Eye of the Mind (True) (B) - Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    • Voyager of the Storm (A++) - The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. A rank worthy of the man who completed the most famous voyage in legend.

Noble Phantasms

• Trojan Horse Beware Enemies Bearing Gifts (Anti-Barrier) (EX) - Possibly the most famous strategic feat in history. The embodiment of the strategy that opened the gates of Troy, the gates said to be indestructible. It exists as a concept of "enter the impenetrable". As such, all defences are ignored; locks are broken, bounded fields dissipate and even Noble Phantasms such as God Hand fail to function.
    • Aeolus Hand of the Wind King (Anti-Unit/Anti-Army/Support) (C) - A seemingly normal bag of wind that contains ancient wind magic. Given to Odysseus by Aeolus himself, the bag was said to allow him to travel home, but not to be opened till the time was right. Alas his crew thought it contained treasure and released the winds, killing most of the crew. A small, controlled release creates a thrusters that can either propel Odysseus or send an enemy flying. Opening the bag fully will release a tornado.
    • Bow of Ithaca Shooting the Twelve Axe Heads (Anti-Unit) (B) - Odysseus' bow that was said that only the strongest could string. Here, he shot 12 Axe heads, a feat only he could be considered to accomplish. When activated, his strength is amplified greatly and an arrow he shoots can be redirected in mid-flight to hit twelve targets. However, due to being summoned in the Rider class instead of the Archer class, the concept of "hitting twelve targets" has been sealed.
    • Nobody The Great Deceit (Anti-Unit)(Self) (B) - In his past, Odysseus was able to convince a cyclops that "Nobody" blinded him, thus making it possible for him to escape. As a Noble Phantasm, it is the crystallisation of "Changing one's own form". Odysseus can twist and modify his appearance to for that of another person he has seen; whether it be a stranger, or another servant or master. As he has not been summoned as an Assassin, Odysseus can only use this Noble Phantasm to hide his appearance underneath the form of a nondescript shadowy blob.

Lore

Odysseus was king of Ithaca and chief tactician of the Greek forces against Troy for ten years.
    When the war hit a critical point, he built a giant wooden horse to give to the Trojans as a trophy. They accepted and took it inside the city, at night, Odysseus and the most elite Greek forces snuck outside the horse and razed the city, ending the war in a single night. During the war, he angered Poseidon and was cursed to wander for ten years. He was stranded, trapped by giants and cannibals, attacked by a sea monster and had a torrid affair with the Goddess of Magic. Every time he got close home, he was swerved of course. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This journey was even more famous than the Trojan war.
    When he returned home he found twenty years had passed and his wife had many suitors pursuing her. Odysseus pretended to be an old beggar and then shot an arrow through twelve axe heads with his old bow, before he and his son killed all the suitors. After all this he finally, finally got his happy ending to grow old.
    Although he loves his family, he also loved Circe and he can help but wonder what his life would be like it he stayed on the magical island with her. His wish is to see what his life would be like had he stayed.

I said that I would give this guy a go and I really enjoyed doing it. Yes, there are at least 6 versions but there's a lot you can do with this guy so who cares.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 24th, 2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Image embeding

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I changed the Noble Phantasm a bit to make it more worthy of A+++ rank. Is it any better?

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Lancer
    Theme

faceclaim

True Name- Dubthach Doeltenga
    Place of Origin- Ireland
    Alignment- Neutral Evil
    Likes- Fergus, Winning, Fighting Dirty, Being an asshole
    Dislikes- Cu Chulainn, Being called a coward, losing
    Wish- To have killed Cu Chulainn

Strength- B
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- E
    Noble Phantasm- A++

Magic Resistance- C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Eye of Mind (True)- C

A six-sense refined through combat. Lancer is able to win fights that have extremely low chances of success due to his experience and skill.

Followed and served with Fergus mac Roich for his entire life. Going on quests and being on the battle field was his life.

Poisoner- A

Can use mana to cover his spear with a black poison. This poison is powerful enough to kill a normal human in a matter of seconds should they even touch it. Mages and Servants aren't effected nearly as much. The poison will be more deadly the less magic circuits one has.

Lancer was known to use poison with his lance, this was one of the reasons his way of fighting was looked down upon.

Disengage- A

No penalty for disengaging, can cleanse self and any allies of any status ailments received during the fight

Lancer was known for fighting with dishonorable tactics. Some of these included poisoning an enemy then retreating and letting the poison finish the job. Because of this he was a deadly and effective warrior. but got little respect from his allies.

Rune Magic- E

Lancer only knows the rune Ath nGabla which is taught to all Red Branch Knights

NP-

Flames of Celtchar (Spear’s Eternal Flame)- A-

Anti-Unit (Passive)

As soon as the draws blood the poison disappears and a small flame ignites at the end of the spear. The flame starts dealing as much damage as Mana Burst (Flames) E would but as the flame grows so does the damage. Once the flame reaches the size where the damage is equal to Mana Burst (Flames) EX the lance will pierce lancer killing him. Lancer must use mana to cover the flame with poison once again before it grows too large.

Luin of Celtchar (Flaming Lance that Pierces and Incinerates)- B

Anti-Unit

Lancer’s stabs forward with his lance and as he does so a rift opens in space and time, opening a second rift inside of the opponent where the head of the lance pierces their vital organs. As long as Lancer can see his opponent they will be pierced. As soon as lancer says "Luin of Celtchar" his opponent has been pierced no matter the range. Unlike Gae Bolg this strike doesn't always pierce the heart and the damage done by it can be lessened based on luck. This noble phantasm has a mana cost simular to that of Gae Bolg.

Luin of Celtchar (Flaming Lance that Soars with Fiery Death)- A++

Anti-Army

Lancer throws his lance, not at his opponent but rather straight into the air. High in they sky the lance will separate into nine pieces, all of which have a target chosen by lancer. Each piece will always pierce its target no matter what even if it means following them to the ends of the Earth. When the target is pierced the lance piece will explode deal in damage that is equal to 1/9 of an Excaliblast. Damage is lessened by both luck and endurance. Lancer can choose to focus all nine pieces on one target. If all nine pieces hit a single target the damage is comparable to that of Excalibur. The mana cost is close to that of Excalibur. The lance will reform in lancer's hand.

"And the lance that was in the hand of Dubthach, that was the Lúin of Celtchair son of Uthechar that was found at the Battle of Mag Tuired. Whenever the blood of enemies is about to flow from the lance, a cauldron full of venom is required to quench it; otherwise, the lance will blaze up in the fist of the man carrying it, and it will pierce him or the lord of the royal house. Each thrust of this lance will kill a man, even if it does not reach him; if the lance is cast, it will kill nine men, and there will be a king or royal heir or plundering chieftain in their number. I swear by what my people swear by, the Lúin of Celtchar will serve drinks of death to a multitude tonight."[1]

"A great warrior, his spear reaches to the height of his shoulder. When its spear-heat seizes it, he strikes the butt of the great spear across the palm, so that the fill of a sack-measure of fiery tinder-sparks bursts out over its blade and over its tip, when its spear-heat takes hold of it. Before him there is a cauldron of black blood, of dreadful liquid, prepared by night by his sorcery from the blood of dogs and cats and druids, in order that the head of that spear might be dipped in that poisonous liquid when its spear-heat comes to it."

Black Tongue (Silver Tongue for Corruption)- C

Anti-Ally Passive

A crystallization of Lancer's skill at making allies turn against each other. This Noble Phantasm makes it possible for Lancer to convince a master to kill their servant and vise versa. Depending on how close the two allies are this Noble Phantasm will have a lower chance of working. Lancer also gains a bonus when trying to convince others to attack a certain target often corrupting the mind of those around him to kill the enemy servants for him. Negated by any form of anti-mental interference.

Personality
    Lancer is more cynical than Archer from the 5th Heaven's Feel and has little respect for anyone. Being called a coward will send him into a rage. He will use the best methods at his disposal to win an engagement without caring about honor. As said before he has little respect for anyone, but he does have a soft side as shown through his relationship with Fergus, who he loved like an older brother and looked up to. He is slow to warm up to anyone, but once you gain his respect and trust he will loyally defend them to the death. He isn't perfect and has a lot of personal flaws, because of this he gets jealous incredibly easily, though he doesn't like to admit it. His love for combat is equal to that of Cu Chulainn's, and will rarely turn down a good fight. However he is not to proud to refuse to run from a fight he has no chance winning, unless of course it is a fight to protect one that he cares about. He is close to Fergus' level of combat ability, who was considered equal to Cu Chulainn

Wikipedia Link
    Last edited by ZSB1999; May 12th, 2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thomas More seems to be an interesting caster, his NP reminds me of Adam from Apocrypha with a peaceful reality marble, it's more appropriate of its rank now so good going. I still think Utopia could be reduced to A++ or lower though.

As for Dubtatch I like his stats and skill but I'd say reduce his first NP to B as its equal to Gae Bolg. However I don't see why he has the 3rd NP as that's redidiculoisly OP with 9 flaming Gae bolgs at once, I'd ditch it for balancing issues. Black tongue is ok though.

i'd recommend adding a history section to your sheets in future as its good for people who haven't heard of them before and it provides flavour and background to the characters.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Thomas More seems to be an interesting caster, his NP reminds me of Adam from Apocrypha with a peaceful reality marble, it's more appropriate of its rank now so good going. I still think Utopia could be reduced to A++ or lower though.

As for Dubtatch I like his stats and skill but I'd say reduce his first NP to B as its equal to Gae Bolg. However I don't see why he has the 3rd NP as that's redidiculoisly OP with 9 flaming Gae bolgs at once, I'd ditch it for balancing issues. Black tongue is ok though.

i'd recommend adding a history section to your sheets in future as its good for people who haven't heard of them before and it provides flavour and background to the characters.
    What I was going for with the second Noble Phantasm was that all nine combined would compared damage-wise to a Noble Phantasm such as Excalibur, my wording was a bit off though. I'll think of a better way to word it.

Blog Entries
    Hermes: interesting take on Odysseus. I don't think I've ever seen the Trojan Horse interpreted that way, as a barrier-breaking attack rather then some sort of trick. It does fit though. Not sure if he should have Achilles's armor honestly. This has been discussed in past Odysseus sheets and people seem to agree that the armor wasn't really a big part of Odysseus's legend, and just something he had for a short time. Also in the Nasuverse, Achilles's armor didn't even exist, and his invulnerability derived from his skin itself (as in later versions of the story) so that doesn't really work.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    What I was going for with the second Noble Phantasm was that all nine combined would compared damage-wise to a Noble Phantasm such as Excalibur, my wording was a bit off though. I'll think of a better way to word it.
    No problem! By the way, for Dubthach your image (link) seems broken.

Also, thanks for the feedback Roydgolden, nerfed him. And i've never seen the trojan horse as "breaking the unbreakable" kinda thing as it entered the walls without damaging them at all.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    No problem! By the way, for Dubthach your image (link) seems broken.
    yea I know I'm using my phone at work right now and will fix it once I get access to a computer.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    What should I do next? My A-rank Berserker or my "Meh, he"s kinda cool"Assassin?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    What should I do next? My A-rank Berserker or my "Meh, he"s kinda cool"Assassin?
    Hard to say, since I have no idea who either of them are.