Page 743 of 782 FirstFirst ... 243643693733738741742743744745748753 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,860 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    To be fair, I think Gryffyfn actually has a point here (as annoying as his username is to spell). Arturia (an Age Of Man hero) had an A++ Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm and another one that once invoked makes her unreachable by literally any form of attack up to the eleventh dimension, which is only saved from being hax by how she doesn't have it in her possession for 90% of the story. Cid ain't got nothing on that.
    And the cost of all that swag was being the CEO's wife.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    And the cost of all that swag was being the CEO's wife.
    The point is, it's not like this franchise is any stranger to overpowered heroes (and heroines).

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Arturia (an Age Of Man hero) had an A++ Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm and another one that once invoked makes her unreachable by literally any form of attack up to the eleventh dimension, which is only saved from being hax by how she doesn't have it in her possession for 90% of the story.
    on top of that it's not even in its final form

also she has the nail the holds the world together

Please don't make the age of the legend (or any aspect when it comes down to it) factor in how powerful you want to wank your original Servant

King Arthur is an immortal dragon girl with a planet defense laser AND a spear that can rip apart reality

Edison wields all the Presidents of the United States and has a lion head

Blackbeard is a weeaboo and attends pirate weeaboo conventions

Just do what you want
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Ahnold is clearly OP because he couldn't actually do all the things he could in his movie roles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
    Please don't make the age of the legend (or any aspect when it comes down to it) factor in how powerful you want to wank your original Servant

King Arthur is an immortal dragon girl with a planet defense laser AND a spear that can rip apart reality

Just do what you want
    To be fair, presidential boost is situational rather then intrinsic to Edison as a Heroic Spirit. Without it he'd be a lower-tier Servant in every way other then Noble Phantasm...

And Blackbeard is actually on the lower end of powerlevels, from what I've heard. (Not sure what being a 'weeaboo' has to do with powerlevels anyway...)

Blog Entries

Just do what you want
    Focus on absurdity over powerlevels imo

- - - Updated - - -

(Not sure what being a 'weeaboo' has to do with powerlevels anyway...)
    Exactly.

Being a weeaboo is the closest path to being a magician

They rank very high in the powerlevels
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Blog Entries
    Being a weeaboo is the closest path to being a magician

They rank very high in the powerlevels
    Fair point. I'd bet a lot of people here are pretty close to being Magicians, then.

You still have to retain your virginity until you're 30, then you're literally Zelretch incarnate

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    does this mean I'll never be more than a spell caster...

I fucked up my life choices

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post

I fucked up my life choices
    literally
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    The demi servant part stays since it's technically true (demi servant doesn't mean demi heroic spirit. It literally means the master is anchored to the grail and given the same treatment as a servant excluding giving El Cid command seals).
    I don't really have a problem with your powerlevel wank or creativity. I specifically called out the demi-servant part because it is a Mash-only condition, an established term. Gil called her by that term over and over again and that shit is a really big deal with her in FGO, in fact it is one of the biggest mystery in FGO atm. So I'm mad when people throw the term around randomly, but I won't call you stupid for not knowing that. Now that you knew, why not just make up another term for that grail-juice-getto condition instead of using a term that has nothing similar to yours. I don't mind if you didn't know FGO lore, and you are free to keep calling your master-servant-weird-combo that way since this thread is mostly fanfic tier stuffs, but yea I am mad.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    demi servant doesn't mean demi heroic spirit.
    lol yes it does. Strongly implied at the very least.

which is presumably why it's supposed to be impossible, why Mash is the big, mysterious exception to the rule

I mean, c'mon you could at least read the scenes that talk about it the most before using it.

edit: well unless you wanna say "in my fan fiction universe, demi-Servant means this" and if so ignore me
    Last edited by mewarmo990; May 30th, 2016 at 12:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    You still have to retain your virginity until you're 30, then you're literally Zelretch incarnate
    I'm pretty excited.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I'm pretty excited.
    when i was 11 i totally expected to get a owl letter from a magical institution.
    i guess someone shot the owl before it got to my house.
    I hope you don't feel that dissapointment Mcjon.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

夜属 Nightkin
    And no? It's a modded version of an illustration from Pixiv Fantasia...
    I was not referring to anything from you but to the FC for Bird of Hermes' Diaochan servant, which was misidentified as Zhen Ji instead.

DW6 Diao Chan as per Koei Wiki

For reference purposes the original Face Claim Picture used and the one subject to confusion.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; May 30th, 2016 at 01:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Are we talking about El Cid again? Can we not?

Also, Bird, I didn't actually realize this before but did you give Mary Poppins the Housework skill based off of my Butler EMIYA sheet? Or was it just coincidence?
    Why not Eye of the Meido? We can always use more Meidos.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Beethoven: The Weak Constitution variant is nice as is having Mozart as the natural enemy. I like Regis Ductu for the potential one can use with it. The second one however seems a bit too similar to Shakespeare's in my own opinion.

El Cid: Honestly, this is your 4th or 5th version of the character. I think its best you just let it go.

Crying, honestly it was just coincidence. I have another one that's been in the works for a while with the same skill. Not that she'll show anytime soon.

JP Friend Code
    Caster

Faceclaim:
    Spoiler:

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Magic: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:

• Territory Creation: B

Creation of a workshop becomes possible, Caster gains an increase to her divination abilities and astronomical observation skills for as long as she remains inside her workshop.

• Item Construction (False): C

Caster will, upon establishment of her workshop, begin to create numerous tools that will assist her in her craft. Astrolabes, Star charts, Armillary spheres, and all manners of constructs that will assist her in her field of study will manifest inside her workshop.

Personal Skills:

• Natural Born Genius: A

​A skill that denotes prodigies who were born with an unnaturally high intellect. At an early age Caster became fascinated with numerous subjects that many would deem unfitting for one so young as herself, immersing herself in both the arts and the sciences. The effects of this skill protect her from mental interferences and allows her to formulate theories and strategies at an inhuman speed.

• Pioneer of The Stars: EX

​The unique skill that is given to heroes who have become turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". By recording the movement of the heavens and establishing her own rule over the interpretation of said movements and defying the Holy Church's dogma, Caster became a martyr for the truth and eventually caused the Church to drop all oppositions to heliocentrism. One could say that Caster laid the foundation for modern astronomy.

• Divination: C (B)

​A skill that enables the ability to discern information using unusual methods. In Caster's case, by observing the movement of the stars and various other celestial bodies, she is able to pinpoint the location of certain individuals or objects. However, limitations exist, Caster requires knowledge of what she is searching for. When searching for objects Caster must be aware of the form and function of said object, when searching for individuals Caster must know of their name and appearance. When inside her workshop, this skill gains a rank up in parameters, allowing for a wider range of divination and removing any limitations bar outside interference.

Noble Phantasm:

All Things Revolve Around You
    Heliocentrism Theory
    (Anti-Unit, B): An astronomical theory Caster used to defy the teachings of the Holy Church. It states that all objects within our solar system revolve around the sun. As it was an idea she dedicated her life too and eventually died for, it has been sublimated into a Noble Phantasm for her personal use. It is the crystallized concept of Caster's intelligence and is able to to be invoked at any given time, with its prana cost scaling with its usage. Upon activation, Caster selects a target and converts them into a "Sun", at this point forward the target will generate a magical field that will allow Caster to manipulate the positions of everything that is in range of said field. The more prana she uses on the target, the larger the field becomes and the more potential force is applied to the objects she manipulates. Allies will be able to avoid attacks and enemies will be crushed or hindered by the environment itself. However Caster must remain vigilant, objects in motion will remain in motion, Caster must be aware of the positions of everyone within the Sun's reach or this Noble Phantasm will end up being a detriment to her and her allies. Attacks with a "Predetermined Path" cannot be manipulated.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Caster's true identity is Galileo Galilei, the famed scientist and astronomer born in the 16th century. A prodigy from birth, Galileo was exposed to the Aristotelian view of the world at an early age, at first she supported this view like so many intellectuals at the time. However circumstances lead to her discover her own truths and eventually to defy the Church's propaganda, which would eventually result in her being charged for heresy and placed under house arrest for the rest of her life. However in these trying times she would continue to spread her ideas and research and cripple the peoples blind devotion the Church.

If asked why she is female despite being recorded in history as a man, Caster will snippily reply "So you just believe everything you hear and read, huh? SHEEPLE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bored.

Last edited by Magikewl; May 30th, 2016 at 03:40 AM.