Page 749 of 782 FirstFirst ... 249649699739744747748749750751754759 ... LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,980 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fair enough. It's always tricky commenting on heroes that I've done myself since I'll always be comparing them to my own version. Knowing what you're going for mutes most of my initial criticisms, though I still think those two NPs I pointed out are quite generic. And really, swordbeams are not that common in the Nasuverse. The only heroes I can think of to have straightforward ones are Arthur, Mordred, Siegfried and Gawain (not counting weird ones like Ea, or SF's Saber who has a literal Excalibur for certain reasons) three of which are from Arthurian mythology and can justifiably hold a common 'theme'.

By 'your plans for him' I presume you mean you're going to use him in a fanfic someday? I'd still suggest taking Hermes's advice for Haft-Khan though, so at least you're ripping off Proto-Heracles rather then canon Heracles. But I don't know exactly what you have in mind for the character, so I can't say for sure what's optimal...
    I could swear we had more swordbeams, besides these I could only remember Attila (I could swear Saber!Giles had swordbeam). But well, Gorz-e Gavzar is really pretty generic, I cannot lie about that, but I don't think it is much of a problem having a generic Noble Phantasm considering it is not his main NP and he have a lot of them. (Actually, I was not even going to post Rostam here, not all Servants I make I post here, til now I only posted 4 of 12, the ones I don't post are principally because they are generic or boring).

And yeah, I had plans for him in a Fanfic, one with my Himiko and my Numa as well. And I tried to create a new Haft Khan with the suggestion of Proto-Heracles, I modified it a bit and I guess it got more "original" than the previous one. And since he can't rebirth seven times anymore, I raised his parameters.

New Parameters:
    Strength – A
    Endurance – C
    Agility – B
    Mana – C
    Luck – C
    Noble Phantasm – A++

New Haft Khan

Haft Khan
    The Legend of a Hero, Seven Challenges Overcome
    Support / C

Haft Khan-e Rostam is the name given to the seven labors that Rostam had to overcome in his life. They were defeating a lion, crossing a desert, slaying a dragon, killing a demon sorceress, defeating an entire cave of demons, rescuing a king and finally defeating the powerful white demon Div-e Sepid.

In practice, Haft Khan is the concept of “to overcome seven challenges” in the form of a Noble Phantasm. It will act protecting Rider against death. Whenever an attack would kill him, he will be spared. This effect can only be activated seven times during a Holy Grail War, and cannot be activated against the same technique. This is its primary effect of “surviving”.

The second effect of Haft Khan is the effect of “the turning point of the battle”, when a hero overcome his imminent death and defeat his enemy. After the first effect is applied, all parameters of Rostam will instantly raise, and it will cause mental interference on his foe, lowering their stats. While the second effect is active, the technique that triggered the first effect will have its damage reduced in Rider. Haft Khan’s secondary effect will last until the end of the battle against the same enemy.

It is still a bit similar to God Hand, both prototype and stay night one, but I guess it is more aceptable now.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haft Khan is a lot better now. Based off Proto-Heracles's God Hand, but you clearly put your own spin on it. Congrats. If I had one bit of criticism I'd say that you could stand to mention how much the second effect raises his parameters. I presume by one ranking as is standard for this sort of thing, but it wouldn't hurt to specify.

Forgot about Attila/Altera when it comes to beamsword NPs, though Gilles never had one. (His NP was always SAINT WAR ORDAH!!)

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I haven't posted all the Servants I've made here either. I still have a Caster and Rider in reserve that I'm holding out hope of using in a Grailfic someday. Though I admit I'll probably never actually make it (certainly not when I still have an original fiction story to work on), so I might end up posting them here eventually. Who knows!

Haft Khan is a lot better now. Based off Proto-Heracles's God Hand, but you clearly put your own spin on it. Congrats. If I had one bit of criticism I'd say that you could stand to mention how much the second effect raises his parameters. I presume by one ranking as is standard for this sort of thing, but it wouldn't hurt to specify.

Forgot about Attila/Altera when it comes to beamsword NPs, though Gilles never had one. (His NP was always SAINT WAR ORDAH!!)

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I haven't posted all the Servants I've made here either. I still have a Caster and Rider in reserve that I'm holding out hope of using in a Grailfic someday. Though I admit I'll probably never actually make it (certainly not when I still have an original fiction story to work on), so I might end up posting them here eventually. Who knows!
    I will soon edit Haft Khan again just to correct some stuff, I will say how much the second effect affects him and his foes.

Also, small comments on the Servants I coudn't read before. It isn't much, but a small feedback for them:

Servants
    Peter Pan - It is all balanced. A good Assassin, and I like your interpretation of him. My only con is Neverland lasting indefinitely, I think this let him a bit OP.

Odette - Well, I am not a fan of genderbend, but female to male is at least rare and interesting. I really liked his lore (I didn't knew Odile, and now re-reading it after a research on wikipedia, made me love this guy lol), it is a nice fit for a Double Summon Assassin/Caster.

Phobos - I like the concept, it reminds me Strange Fake Rider, but with that first NP, I don't think the second one is necessary.

Abigail - It is an interesting choice, I liked her first two NPs, I 'd maybe just lower the last one. But she seems pretty nice to me anyway.

Agravain - I like the idea of an Assassin knight, and his pararells with Lancelot are visible.

Icarus - I always assumed Rosy Checked Adonis were for boys? (Well, I guess it is never said anywhere so ok). Well, her NP are fine, and I liked how she can maybe survive with Luck Check. I would suggest adding Nature of a Rebellious Spirit to her at a low rank because of Icarus' hubris.

Medus - I didn't knew him before reading this sheet, and I liked what I read. His NP has a very interesting effect and has the naming pattern of Medea's NP. It is pretty nice.

Cinderella Guy - About the first NP, that hides his identity and summon the pumpkin and stuff, but that moment shouldn't be easier to find out his identity? I may had not understood it well. The rest seems ok to me.

Aladdin - My only con is proably the Flying Carpet since IIRC is not part of the Aladdin original story, but well, Disney.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aladdin having the flying carpet'd be like Semi having the Hanging Gardens, I reckon. Not really theirs, but earned by association.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Aladdin having the flying carpet'd be like Semi having the Hanging Gardens, I reckon. Not really theirs, but earned by association.
    Yeah, it was just a random comment. It is more than aceptable considering some canon servants.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That was pretty much the idea. I'll add it in the description though just to be clear.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Archer (Can also be summoned as Saber)
    True Name: Date Masamune
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan

Strength- B
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 184cm/80kg
    Dislikes: Bending the knee
    Talent: Righteous Condemnation
    Natural Enemy: Monkey

Class Skills:
    • Independent Action (A) - It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.
    • Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    • Charisma (C) - The natural talent to command an army. This rank is suitable for the general of a country's armed forces.
    • Eye of the Mind (True) (B) - A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    • Military Tactics (C+) - Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    • Protection of the Faith (B) - A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

Noble Phantasms

Dragons Fury Siege of Osaka (Anti-Unit) (B+) - Date Masamune was most proficient in swordsmanship superior to the likes of Oda Nobunaga, however like the Demon King he preferred the innovative works of firearms.He was unrelenting in his assaults, while leading his troops in the siege of Osaka Castle, Date Masamune decided that his front-line ashigaru peasant warriors weren’t fighting as hard as they could. So he ordered his riflemen to move up and fire two volleys regardless of the front position to maintain the assault.
    This feat manifests as ten powerful muskets, capable of damaging servants. They materialise around him and continually rotate, giving off a constant stream of bullets however Date is capable of moving them essentially anywhere in the nearby vicinity to fire from anywhere. He is capable of using it from either a standing, long range position or while rapidly moving around and engaging in melee combat with his twin katana.

Hide of the Dragon Armour of Azure (Anti-Unit)(Self) (A) - The light blue armour of Date Masamune is one of the most recognizable forms during the Sengoku Period and gave him one of his nicknames: "The Azure Dragon". He normally goes into battle without it as it would reveal his identity due to its colour and trademark crescent-moon helmet and prefers to utilise its power to quickly overwhelm the enemy and destroy them in a quick burst. While the armour nullifies any attack of B rank or below, its true power is to act as a powerful 'Dragon Reactor' making him akin to his nickname. His Endurance, Mana and Magic Resistance is boosted to 'A' rank while additionally granting him the equivalent of Prana Burst (Lightning). However this armour has a vulnerability to Dragon Slaying weapons.

Lore

Date Masamune was a regional strongman of Japan's Azuchi-Momoyama period through early Edo period. Heir to a long line of powerful daimyo in the Tōhoku region, he went on to found the modern-day city of Sendai. An outstanding tactician, he was made all the more iconic for his missing eye, and Date was often called the "One-eyed dragon".

Catching smallpox as a child, Date's eye withered and fell out of its socket and hung limply, so he plucked it out himself at the tender age of twelve. Blooded for combat at a young age he was married at 13, and won his first battle at 14, cutting his way through a rival clan with a sword in each hand. By the time he was 17, Date's father stepped down as Clan Leader and put Masamune in charge, sending the teenager out to command rampaging field armies of hardcore samurai and earn glory and honour for his family.

As head of Date Clan, Masamune was, first and foremost, a master of gaining territory through cleverness and intelligence. Focusing primarily on diplomacy, sabotage, and bribery, Date used spies, ninjas, and giant gold-laden treasure chests to gain territory wherever possible, but when blackmail and diplomacy failed, he was more than willing to carve the enemy asunder. He ruthlessly hunted down those who betrayed him.
    Date Masamune never lost a campaign, was never beaten in one-on-one sword combat throughout his extensively-long career as a samurai warrior. He built his Clan into the north and was home to tons of gold mines and lucrative shipping ports. He mostly used these to trade the Europeans for firearms. Known for putting elaborate long, curved, gold-plated crescent moons on his helmets and marching his men in badass black armour with gold trim, it was the only armour capable of deflecting gunfire at the time.

At the end of the wiring states era, it was just he and Hideyoshi remaining, knowing Hideyoshi would defeat him in combat, he wore his finest clothes and faced the angry overlord, telling him that Date could "Be of some use." As Hideyoshi became shogun of all Japan, Date was the leader of the armies and lead Hideyoshi's more successful excursions into Korea.

When Tokugawa Ieyasu was on his deathbed, Masamune visited him and read him a piece of Zen poetry. Masamune was highly respected for his ethics; a still-quoted aphorism is, "Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness."
    He showed sympathy for Christian missionaries and traders in Japan. In addition to allowing them to come and preach in his province, he also released the prisoner and missionary Padre Sotelo from the hands of Tokugawa Ieyasu. Date Masamune allowed Sotelo as well as other missionaries to practice their religion and win converts in Tōhoku.

Date had converted to Catholicism, agreeing to convert after watching a Catholic missionary cure one of Date’s female friends of a horrid illness. So, Masamune decided he wanted to set up a trade route with Europe, and he built a western-style sailing ship and sent a delegation of Japanese nobles to Europe with a letter for the Pope and a couple ceremonial katana swords and on the route back became one of the first Japanese to cross the Atlantic. When the Tokugawa government banned Christianity, Masamune had to obey the law but his eldest daughter practised in secret.

---------------------

I found that I was sorely lacking in the Archer department as well as Japanese servants, so two birds with one stone really.

Comments are nice.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 8th, 2016 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Feedback

Blog Entries
    The azure dragon himself, huh? Always envisioned him as more a Saber then an Archer (even your FC has him with two swords, after all) so this is an interesting twist. It sounds like he'd be a melee-focused Archer a bit like EMIYA. Dragon's Fury is clearly based off Nobu's NP, but it's different enough as to be creative (localized around him rather then ~UNLIMITED MUSKET WORKS~). Hide Of The Dragon is a neat way of working in the draconic aspect of his legend. Prana Burst (Lightning) sounds like it'd add some flash to his fighting style.

Disappointed as to the lack of "Put your guns on!" reference though. To be fair, it's pretty hard to beat Sengoku Basara's take on the character (hot-blooded delinquent spouting Engrish catchphrases and wielding seven swords at once).

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Date having the Tenka Fubu skill is weirdYou should change the name imo.To be honest, i don't think Date should have the Innovation skill, because he didn't bring anything other warlords didn't do.Besides the Embassy he sent to Europe
    Last edited by JetKinen; June 7th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Date having the Tenka Fubu skill is weirdYou should change the name imo.To be honest, i don't think Date should have the Innovation skill, because he didn't bring anything other warlords didn't do.Besides the Embassy he sent to Europe
    You're right. I feel kind of silly for not thinking of that.

Tenka Fubu is a phrase explicitly tied with Nobunaga, not just a generic 'firearms in Feudal Japan' deal. It doesn't make such sense that Date would pattern his off the phrase of one of his greatest military rivals, even if their modes of innovation were somewhat similar. I can buy him having a Skill with those effects though, given that he's apparently known for his fondness of modern, Western weapons and culture (keep in mind, pretty much everything I know about the historical figure comes from Sengoku Basara).

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just don't think Innovation works.Date is specifically someone who was born too late to truly compete for the unification. By the time he became the leading Daimyo in the north, Hideyoshi was already knocking on his door telling him to stop this shit.For all his rebellious acts, Masamune simply couldn't compete against the men who set the rules for the period. What i'm trying to say is that Nobu's "Tenka Fubu" like you said isn't just "Firearms in Sengoku Japan" and by the time Masamune became a warlord, every other warlord were using firearms. On that topic he was just one amongst many. And he wasnt particularly effective against old people because he had to begrundgily serve the crafty and old Monkey and Tanuki

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Saber

Theme

True Name- Charles Sanson de Longval

Alignment- Lawful Evil

Place of Origin- Paris

Likes- Women, His Wife, Being a Ladies Man

Dislikes- Being an Executioner, Bad Luck with Women, Those without Honor

Armaments- Rapier, The Sword of Justice

Faceclaim

His Great-Grandson inherited his looks

Stats-

Strength- C

Endurance- C

Agility-B

Mana- C

Luck- D

Noble Phantasm- A+

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- D

Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding- B

Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills-

The Beauty of Trouble with Women- C

This skill causes Saber to gain the ability to enchant members of the opposite sex. This enchantment is equal to a C-rank spell, and can be negated by both Magic Resistance, and Mental resistance should the rank of the skill be high enough. A secondary effect of this skill is that Saber is more likely to fall in love and be charmed by women. In addition when he falls in love with a women he receives a rank down to Luck.

Executioner- A+

Saber gains a rank up to Strength and Agility while in combat with someone or something that is of the Evil Alignment.

Resolute Devotion- B

Saber gains a rank up to Endurance and Mana when acting in the defense of a woman. These effects are doubled should Saber be defending a woman he loves.

Noble Phan
    tasms-

To Defy a King
    Snapping the Sword- D

Anti-Master

Saber takes his rapier and snaps it over his knee. By doing so he permanently destroys the weapon. Saber gains the bonus effect of being immune to the affects of command seals. Should his master choose to use a command seal to force him to do a certain action, he can instead use this Noble Phantasm before he is affected by the command seal.

"I obeyed the summons and found the Marquis in violent anger against me. He said, with many imprecations, that, not content with transgressing the edicts of the King, our sire, concerning duels, I disgraced the regiment by my disgusting affection for the daughter of the executioner; and, without allowing me to answer, he coupled some very odious epithets with the poor girl's name, speaking of her in such terms as I dare not repeat, out of respect for her memory. Hearing which, I could not control my very irritable temper, and I retorted so harshly to a man whose age and authority I was bound to respect, that M. le Marquis de Laboissiere told me to leave the room, ordering me to remain under arrest at the Castle until he had acquainted the king with my conduct. This enraged me still more. I drew my sword and, bending it over my knee, I broke it, saying he could dispense with writing to the King to deprive me of my commission, as I would tear it with my own hands, as I had first broken my sword."

Becoming a Demon for Her
    A New Angel of Death- A+

Anti-Unit

Saber becomes the embodiment of death, all those in the
    surrounding area feel as though their own death is approaching just by looking at him in this form, this can be negated by mental-resistance skills. His rapier is replaced with the Sanson Family's Sword, The Sword of Justice. Should he have broken his rapier he will still gain The Sword of Justice while in this form. His Executioner skill is raised to EX, and all those in the surrounding area are seen as "Evil". All of Saber's skills except Executioner are sealed. While fighting someone seen as "Evil" Saber gains two rank-ups to every parameter, except Luck. While in this form he receives a rank down to Luck. He can only maintain this form for a half-an-hour, at most, per use. Every time Saber uses this Noble Phantasm, his mental health deteriorates and all Personal Skills except Executioner receive a rank down. After using this Noble Phantasm for a third time, Saber will have gone insane. While in this form he gains a red cloak that smells of blood, and looks more like a monster than a man.

Personality
    Saber is the perfect gentleman. Even if he didn't have his good looks, he would still be able to make women swoon. Having served in the army, he has a remarkable sense of honor. However, he is willing to through away his honor for someone he loves. He is very knowledgeable about Europe, and the different women in each of its countries, and will most likely constantly tell stories of his numerous romantic escapades while he was traveling the world. He is also very likely to hit on almost every woman he sees, even if they are an enemy servant or another master. Should he actually fall in love with someone he will be completely devoted to them, and will do everything in his power to stay with them and keep them safe. He hates the fact that he is an executioner, and as his mental health deteriorates he will become more and more depressed. As he does so, he will almost completely ignore women that he would once tried to gain the affection of. In fact, women that might have once become infatuated just by looking at him will now revile him, and he will have a faint stench of blood on him constantly. He regrets becoming an executioner and forcing his family into this horrible line of work.

Info
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 8th, 2016 at 03:03 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    However, Saber gains the bonus effect of not being able to be immune to the affects of command seals.
    This reads like Saber is usually immune to Command Seals and has to break his own sword to lose that immunity. Is that what you meant?

Blog Entries
    So, I take it this the is the ancestor of the Sanson featured in Grand Order? Confusing since they both have identical first and last names.

He's clearly patterned off GO's Sanson, though different enough not to come across as a mere rip-off. It's more like all the different Hassans that can be summoned. (I wonder how many Sansons out there are Heroic Spirit eligible?)

Beauty Of Trouble With Women adds some nice flavor. I think you're the only other person I've seen use that Skill other then yours truly (for my Paris sheet).

Snapping The Sword NP is interesting, albeit sounding of rather limited use most of the time (particularly since he has to sacrifice his sword to invoke it). Description has one two many negatives though. You wrote "Saber gains the bonus effect of not being able to be immune to the affects of command seals" (emphasis mine) which is clearly the opposite of what you intended to say! It would also help if you added some lore to clarify why he has it. I mean, I get that he broke his sword as a show of defiance against a king (maybe for the sake of love?) but a bit of explanation wouldn't hurt, even if only for flavor's sake.

A New Angel Of Death is suitably terrifying. Only thing I'd add is maybe have him undergo some visual changes as well? Like a shadowy aura, glowing eyes, phantasmal bat-like wings or what have you. Just thinking of how to add a little more 'pizazz' to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'ed by Spoony

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Spoony-
    Nope complete typo. I was trying to say that after he breaks the sword he remains immune. It isn't just the ability to negate one command seal.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I take it this the is the ancestor of the Sanson featured in Grand Order? Confusing since they both have identical first and last names.

He's clearly patterned off GO's Sanson, though different enough not to come across as a mere rip-off. It's more like all the different Hassans that can be summoned. (I wonder how many Sansons out there are Heroic Spirit eligible?)
    He is the Great-Grandfather of Charles-Henri Sanson. And I would say that all six of the Sansons would be eligible servants. However, Charles-Henri, Charles Sanson de Longval, and Henry Sanson (The last Sanson) would be the most powerful of the six.

UPDATE-

Quote added to the first Noble Phantasm
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 7th, 2016 at 08:38 PM.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I realized that I'm severely lacking in the Archer department so...

Hold onto your butts, it's time for Drona (Indian Mythology can be extremely confusing so the research might take a while)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    (Indian Mythology can be extremely confusing so the research might take a while)
    I totally know what you mean. When I try to look up Hindu myths on Wikipedia for Servant material my eyes just glaze over at all the complicated names, family feuds and various wars involved. Reason I haven't done any Hindu Servants as of yet despite there being very many ones who qualify. I've yet to read a summary of the Mahabhrata that's actually readable.

To be fair, a Hindu person would probably have about the same amount of trouble with something like the Illiad. It's simply a matter of one's cultural heritage.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've yet to read a summary of the Mahabhrata that's actually readable.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I have looked at the Wikipedia page for him and can make a servant sheet from reading it...

but I'd feel bad about not reading the Mahabhrata, so I'll see you guys after about 3000 pages, wish me luck. (Also expect more servants from the Mahabhrata in the future)
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 8th, 2016 at 12:23 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I just don't think Innovation works.Date is specifically someone who was born too late to truly compete for the unification. By the time he became the leading Daimyo in the north, Hideyoshi was already knocking on his door telling him to stop this shit.For all his rebellious acts, Masamune simply couldn't compete against the men who set the rules for the period. What i'm trying to say is that Nobu's "Tenka Fubu" like you said isn't just "Firearms in Sengoku Japan" and by the time Masamune became a warlord, every other warlord were using firearms. On that topic he was just one amongst many. And he wasnt particularly effective against old people because he had to begrundgily serve the crafty and old Monkey and Tanuki
    Thats... actually a really good point. I ditched Innovation and replaced it with Eye of the Mind. On the subject of Archers, If you're doing Drona, I guess I'll make Bhishma a servant.

As for Longval, I agree with what Royd and Spoony say.

--------------------

I've gone back on my Jonathan, Muirisc and Aife sheets and given them an extra skill.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 8th, 2016 at 01:17 PM.