Page 750 of 782 FirstFirst ... 250650700740745748749750751752755760 ... LastLast
Results 14,981 to 15,000 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Realizing that reading the entire Mahabharata is going to take a long time, so I'll probably read a summary of it, make the servant sheet, then I'll read the full translated text.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have an enormous amount of respect for anyone who's read the entire Mahabharata, given that I think it's one of the longest pieces of literature ever written?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Realizing that reading the entire Mahabharata is going to take a long time, so I'll probably read a summary of it, make the servant sheet, then I'll read the full translated text.
    Holy crap you're actually going to read the entire thing? That's way more dedication then I put into 90% (more like 100...) of my Servant sheets. The extent of my 'research' is pretty much looking at a few summaries or histories online and then calling it a day.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not going to read the entirety of the Mahabharata to make Bhishma and I should probably get some work done on him but for a long time I've felt unsatisfied with my Yamata-no-Orochi sheet so I've decided to make a second version.

-----------------------------------

Class: Saber
    True Name: Yamata-no-Orochi
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan

Strength- A+
    Endurance- B
    Agility- A
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A++

Height/Weight: 200cm/70kg
    Dislikes: Law and Order
    Talents: Mindless Violence
    Natural Enemy: Susanoo

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (A) - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.
    • Riding (E) - Due to having no experience in the matter, Orochi has difficulty riding anything.

Personal Skills:

• Breath of the Dragon (A) - The ability to release a torrent of mana like the breath of Dragons. At this rank this is considered an A rank attack. His flames are powerful enough to force even skilled dragon slayers into submission.
    • Divinity (A+/B) - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Due to serpents being the pinnacle of magical beasts in the east, Orochi has the highest divinity possible. However his dislike for the gods had weakened its rank greatly greatly.
    • Monstrous Strength (A+) - An ability possessed by monsters and beasts. Grants a permanent Rank-Up to strength.

Noble Phantasm

Kusanagi The Grass Cutting Sword (Anti-Fortress) (A++) - A legendary Japanese sword and one of three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It is a weapon that is a part of his body and actually resides within him, remaining unseen. He can utilise the power of the blade to summon an almighty storm that generates lightning clouds and a heavy downpour of rain to attack his foes with lightning, wind and obstructing their vision. Additionally, any servant that finds themselves caught in the storm will have their agility reduces by two ranks.

Orochi can open his mouth to extract the sword. He can either summon the blade first to hit his foes with a surprise attack and utilise it as an unorthodox method of combat or bring out the hilt and draw out the sword and use it with his hands like regular swordsman. It is only when drawn out this way he can use its full power. Regarded as the 'Japanese Excalibur' it boasts comparable destructive power.

An example of the true power of the blade being used to destroy a single target.

Yamata-no-Orochi can gather the winds around the Kusanagi that his storm has created and by swinging his sword with enough force, he can create an atmospheric rift and send out an unstoppable blade of wind that can cut through anything in its path. This attack of the Kusanagi is capable of carving through skyscrapers like a hot knife through butter and destroying gigantic monsters.

Lore

Yamata-no-Orochi was a evil eight headed, eight tailed serpent. Expelled from the heavens, he descended upon Japan where he terrorised the land. Eventually, he created a lair and demanded that the people send him a heavenly maiden once a year for him to devour as payment for not killing them all and taking all they had for himself.

The Storm God Susanoo who had also been expelled from heaven desired to redeem himself and return. Upon hearing the pleas of the people he came unto two earthly deities who were weeping, for Orochi had already devoured seven of their daughters and they had only one child remaining, Princess Kushinada. Susanoo snuck into the lair of Yamata-no-Orichi where he lured out the monster while he was disguised as the princess. Knowing combat would be unfavourable, Susanoo appeased the monster with eight fold strength liquor, one for each head. Orochi guzzled it all down and fell unconscious. Waiting until he was certain Orochi couldn't fight back, Susanoo and split him in half with a sword. The blade 'Kusanagi' was found within his body and removed from his corpse.

Another multiple headed serpent, The Hydra, is connected to his legend.

Orochi is a violent and truly evil creature. He believes absolute freedom and doing things because he wants to. As expected, he has an excuse for everything he does and is incapable of viewing himself as evil. He seems very laid back, almost refusing to take anything seriously. However if he takes the opponent seriously or facing someone whom has earned his ire, will remove this façade and show his true sadistic personality and actively go out of his way to destroy the opponents body and mind. He will wait until his foe is begging for death until he gives them the release they desire, slowly and painfully.

This 'Orochi' is the lead of the main 'heads' and the most powerful due to representing his full personality. Each one different one can be summoned in a different class container representing a different aspect of his personality; pure destructive fury, alcoholism, lust, greed, sloth etc. Each version appears similar yet distinct to the true Yamata-no-Orochi with some only having superficial changes while others appear completely different, some even being a different gender. Each head believes itself to be the lead and would clash with another manifestation of itself but should they all be summoned together somehow they would inexplicably act as a hive mind of sorts.

--------------------------------------------

So there we have Version Two of everyone's favourite reptile (Sorry Ferdiad). I tried to put a bit more thought into this one and even added an image for the noble phantasm attack, although this will be one of the few - if only - occasions of this happening. Considering I was less than fond of the previous attempt at him some feedback would be nice. Even if it's just shitting on version 1. Hell, i'll probably join in on that. Oh, and for the sake of convinience, here is the 1st version.

I am well aware that i am ripping off the head=tail thing of a certain cat girl we all know but I thought it would be better that way than as a Noble Phantasm with hindsight. Also if someone wants to make up their own idea for one of the heads to make as a servant, go on right ahead (though a mention would be nice.)

Head of Greed - Caster
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 29th, 2016 at 05:59 PM. Reason: I made a Head

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like it, is what I'm saying. Okami was my introduction to Orochi's legend (and basically the entirety of Japanese mythology)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Two nitpicks before the actual criticism:

• Wasn't the first record of the Twelve Labours of Heracles in 600 BCE (a poem written by Peisander that's now lost)? While the first mention of Yamata-no-Orochi was in 680 CE (Kojiki)? So wouldn't the Orochi be derived from the Hydra if they are connected at all?
    • His Divinity ranking is A+èB. Is this a typo? Not sure what it's supposed to mean.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    Two nitpicks before the actual criticism:

• Wasn't the first record of the Twelve Labours of Heracles in 600 BCE (a poem written by Peisander that's now lost)? While the first mention of Yamata-no-Orochi was in 680 CE (Kojiki)? So wouldn't the Orochi be derived from the Hydra if they are connected at all?
    • His Divinity ranking is A+èB. Is this a typo? Not sure what it's supposed to mean.
    Fixed the e thingy, it was an arrow in the original document but clearly didn't translate well. I also changed his connection to the hydra to fit chronology.

Blog Entries
    Orochi: Well, his FC is amazing compared to the original one for one thing, and Kusanagi is much more worthy of A++ rank now. You were inspired by Naruto with the whole 'drawing it out of his mouth' deal right? He lacks the multi-head summon NP but instead you've worked that into his lore in an interesting way. Makes me wonder what some of the other heads would be like (though honestly I'm not sure how many different Classes they could have other then Saber and Berserker). Breath Of The Dragon is, of course, perfectly fitting. (Well, technically he's a 'serpent' not a 'dragon' but same difference...)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Orochi: Well, his FC is amazing compared to the original one for one thing, and Kusanagi is much more worthy of A++ rank now. You were inspired by Naruto with the whole 'drawing it out of his mouth' deal right? He lacks the multi-head summon NP but instead you've worked that into his lore in an interesting way. Makes me wonder what some of the other heads would be like (though honestly I'm not sure how many different Classes they could have other then Saber and Berserker). Breath Of The Dragon is, of course, perfectly fitting. (Well, technically he's a 'serpent' not a 'dragon' but same difference...)
    Naruto kinda helped out, he was either going to pull the sword out of his stomach or mouth so I picked mouth as there wasn't exactly anywhere else more suitable (not like I was gonna have him pull it out of his butt). As for the other classes, caster or assassin would probably have something to do with commanding or turning into snakes. Grand Order managed to turn Tamamo into a Berserker first although Assassin would be more appropriate to her original personality. I'm sure you would be able to put an original spin on it though.

Blog Entries
    Comments on Orochi later; sorry.

First a son who loved his mother, now a son who hates his father!

Archer
    The Overshadowed

Class: Archer
    • Alternate Classes: Saber

Place of Origin: Sumeria
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    faceclaim

Parameters:
    Strength: B (displayed as C)
    Endurance: C (displayed as D)
    Agility: B (displayed as C)
    Magic: B (displayed as C)
    Luck: D (displayed as E)
    Noble Phantasm: E-A

Skills
    Class Skills:
    • Independent Action B
      Archer can remain in the world for two days without a Master if he conserves magical energy.
    • Magic Resistance B
      Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    • Divinity B
      As the son of a demigod with divinity beyond compare, Archer possesses Divine attributes that would normally only occur in the children of gods.
    • Information Erasure C
      Information regarding his true name and abilities is removed from the memories of any witnesses after an engagement. All his opponents will remember is a small, wiry man with an aura of "mediocrity". Additionally, he will be recorded in photographs and videos.
    • Curse of the Father's Fame -
      A skill for those who were born from great heroes but never accomplished anything legendary in their own lifetimes. Parameters will be permanently displayed as one Rank lower than their true values. However the displayed ranks will become the true ranks if he is in the presence of a Heroic Spirit that he has blood relation to.

Equipment:
    • Due to his Noble Phantasm, Archer has a near infinite variety of mundane equipment at his disposal. He will have a copy of anything he can hold in his hands.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Bab-ilu: Key of the King's Law (Anti-Unit, E-A)
    A key-shaped knife originally forged for Archer's father, it made its way through the royal line of Uruk; when the kingship passed to the city of Ur, the key was lost. Upon activation, ten glowing orbs will appear in a circular pattern behind Archer. These orbs will rotate like the barrel of a Gatling gun, shooting out ancient treasures and holy relics like bullets. The number of mundane objects Ur-Nungal has access to is near infinite; however, due to the degradation of his father's treasury, the only top-tier, named Noble Phantasms he will have access to are Merodach, Dainsleif, Harpe, Houtengeki, and Vajra.

Degradation of Babylon: Uruk Returneth to Dust (Anti-Glory, B)
    Archer's rule was the beginning of the end for Uruk. After the golden age just a generation earlier, the city-state found itself in a downward spiral. This degradation of the once glorious city has been sublimated into the ability to damage and interfere with the function of objects connected with great feats of humankind. If Archer were to touch an object associated with the heights that man can reach (say, the Saturn V rocket), that object will warp and crumble. The most glorious of objects will be instantly turned to dust; a monument such as the Pyramid of Khufu would crumble away with just a touch. This destruction ability does not work on the Noble Phantasms of other Servants and can only really be used for mass landscape destruction in combat. However, he can still interfere with their powers by touching them (for instance, he would be able to destabilize the power World Faith Domination if he could grab onto one of its physical components).

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Archer is Ur-Nungal, son of Gilgamesh, son of Lugalbanda, son of Utu. He ruled as the fifth king of Uruk for a short thirty years before the throne was passed to his son Udul-kalama. Unfortunately, that is all that is known about his life; the reason is that the historians and poets of the city never bothered writing down his exploits, feeling that compared to his predecessors, he was no more worthy of note than even the lowest slave. So Ur-Nungal passed into history, with only a name, a son, and a father for a legacy.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Archer is not a man with a healthy state of mind. To an outsider, he will appear incompetent, weak-willed, and obsessive over the smallest things. The cause of these behaviors is his gigantic sense of inferiority; for his entire life, both others and himself have dismissed him as next to worthless. When the matter of his family is brought up by people other than himself, he will fly into a rage akin to that of a Berserker's, but that rage will quickly subside into a self-pitying fit of sobbing. When discussing heroes of legend from other regions of the world, he will be downcast and self-critical, but still willing to acknowledge their strengths. He will often spend his time trying to run away from reality through art and entertainment so that he might not have to look in the mirror for at least a moment.

Archer's wish for the Holy Grail would be for somebody to acknowledge him as a great man in his own right. However, in the back of his mind, he knows that he will not be satisfied as long as his ancestors exist for him to be compared to at all. A massive change in mindset will be needed in order for him to be truly happy.

Miscellaneous:
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: reality, his life, himself
    Talents: painting, poetry, music.
    Natural Enemy: Enmerkar, Lugalbanda, Dumuzid, Gilgamesh
    Notes: Despite receiving updated linguistic information from the Grail, Ur-Nungal will speak with a thick accent and will insistently use the Sumerian language whenever possible.
    Last edited by Constructman; June 9th, 2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Fixed typos, added Magic Resistance B, added new NP

Blog Entries
    I doubt a king of no importance with no legends or records chronicling his deeds could ever even end up in the Throne at all, regardless of godly background. Though, your take on such a character is certainly interesting.

He's basically the anti-Gilgamesh as far as temperament is concerned, though I can see with someone like the King Of Heroes as your dad, measuring up would be rather hard (and frankly, I have a hard time imagining Gil as a particularly caring father). Overall he feels like a gimped version of Gil, which was obviously your intent but still isn't as creative as many of your past sheets. Even his NP is just Gilgamesh's from Prototype. I felt your Medus sheet did a better job of referencing their parent figure (with his King Breaker NP) while still being his own person.

Nungal seems like he could be a fascinating character narratively (and it's amusing to imagine an ancient Sumerian NEET), but comes off as rather lacking in a pure stat-sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I doubt a king of any importance with no legends or records chronicling his deeds could ever even end up in the Throne at all, regardless of godly background. Though, you take on such a character is certainly interesting.

He's basically the anti-Gilgamesh as far as temperament is concerned, though I can see with someone like the King Of Heroes as your dad, measuring up would be rather hard (and frankly, I have a hard time imagining Gil as a particularly caring father). Overall he feels like a gimped version of Gil, which was obviously your intent but still isn't as creative as many of your past sheets. Even his NP is just Gilgamesh's from Prototype. I felt your Medus sheet did a better job of referencing their parent figure (with his King Breaker NP) while still being his own person.

Nungal seems like he could be a fascinating character narratively (and it's amusing to imagine an ancient Sumerian NEET), but comes off as rather lacking in a pure stat-sheet.
    Yes, that was the problem I had with making him. With Medus, I had a legend to work with; with this guy, absolutely nothing. Was at the end of my rope, so I decided that "Hey, wouldn't this guy have access to the Treasury too?"

Aaaaand now I can't get NEET Archer out of my head. Would he spend most of the HGW pwning noobs on MMOs? (Or getting pwned himself?)

Blog Entries
    Came up with another NP on the spot

Re: Orochi:

I had a thought about Orochi as a Servant, but was not sure about how to go about it. Never realized you had a sheet of your own.

Kusanagi is extremely strong, but that strength is warranted. Would a Servant with control over air and wind be able to repulse it, or is it just too strong? I liked the concept of each head being a different Servant, but what class would the Eighth be? Avenger?

Blog Entries
    Degradation Of Babylon definitely adds a lot of flavor, making Nungal more of his own Servant and less "poor man's Gilgamesh'. In a city or something it'd actually be pretty handy, since he'd be able to do things like erode the skyscraper he and the opponent are fighting on or gradually eat away at a building's supports so it collapses on top of someone. Reminds me a bit of Barragan's power from the manga series Bleach.

JP Friend Code
    The snake orochi was mentioned in Shuten-doji's profile, it's most likely a god.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ur-Nungal: Just taken a look at this guy. He's basically the anti-Gilgamesh. The Degredation of Babylon was needed to make him stand out. All I can say to change is that if he has access to less high tier weaponry, surely the rank of the gate would decrease? Ko-Gil has it at B+ but that was because his treasury was smaller so i think the rank should show E~A as it would allow for higher tier weapons but the sheer amount of mundane weaponry brings the average rank down significantly.

And as for the eighth class for an Orochi head.... I'm not sure what it would be. You're more than welcome to come up with a 'head' yourself.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Considering he's neither a genderbent waifu or a bishie, yeah, you're probably waaaay off.
    AvengerEmiya called Xuanzang being a genderswap

Damn you Grand Order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Does this mean that there's a chance for a genuine Sun Wukong Servant? Not counting the one from Koha-ACE...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Screw it, he probably needs a little more work, but here's Bhishma.

-----------

Yes, it's been used for this character before but i don't care cause its the best one there is.
    Class: Archer
    True Name: Bhishma
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: India

Strength- A
    Endurance- B
    Agility- A+
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 188cm/75kg
    Dislikes: Women, Backhanded Tactics
    Talent: Overwhelming Combat Prowess
    Natural Enemy: Arjuna

Class Skills:
    • Independent Action (C) - It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.
    • Magic Resistance (C) - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    • Battle Continuation (A) - Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.
    • Clairvoyance (C) - Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of four kilometres.
    • Eternal Arms Mastery (A) - prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Mastery of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivalled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.
    • Relentless (A+) - A skill reserved for those who fought on for long periods of time. The longer that Bhishma fights without stopping or resting, his parameters will slowly increase over time, allowing them to rank up multiple times should the battle be long enough. When combat ends, his parameters will return to their base level. Bhishma was able to fight on terms equal to Parashurama, an avatar of Vishnu and trainer of Karna for almost a month without rest.

Noble Phantasm

Svecchamrityu Master of My Own Fate (Suicide-Attack) (A+) - Upon taking an oath to surrender his land, never rule and to remain celibate, the heavens opened up to thank him for his sacrifice. As such, Bhishma was granted a boon that would allow him to choose when he died. Upon a great battle, a supprise attack from The Awarded Hero pierced his body with countless arrows, immobilising him. As Bhishma fell, his whole body was held above the ground by the shafts of Arjuna's arrows which protruded from his back, and through his arms and legs. Seeing Bhishma lying on such a bed of arrows humbled even the gods who watched from the heavens in reverence. In great pain and incapable of moving, he allowed himself to pass away.

This Noble Phantasm acts as the crystallisation of the boon. Alongside gaining great resistance to physical damage and having his wounds seal at an accelerated rate, Bhishma is capable of overloading his Spiritual Core with mana. As his body glows with magical energy, his power will increase but as his own energy is overloaded he will come closer to death as the war rages around him. Eventually as his power reaches critical point, he can allow his spiritual core to detonate - consuming all of his being and power at once in exchange for a single attack. The resultant detonating has power surpassing many holy weapons and range similar to an 'Anti-Fortress' type weapon, scaring the earth behind him with an explosion of highly volitile magical energy in the shape of a massive arrow.

After the Noble Phantasm has taken Bhishma's life, ash will fill the air and storm clouds gather, releasing a constant downpour of rain for days on end as the gods weep upon his demise.

Brahmashirsha astra Four Heads of the Creator (Anti-Army/Anti-Divine) (A++) - A mythological weapon described in the Indian epic Mahabharata, capable to kill Devas. The Brahmashirsha astra is the evolution of the Brahmastra, and 4 times stronger than Brahmastra. This weapon can be invoked by using sacred mantras into any object, even to a blade of grass. In the hands of Bhishma, it manifests as a four headed arrow with the face of Lord Brahma at the tips. When fired it will blaze up with terrible flames within a huge sphere of fire. It will cause thousands of meteors to fall. When it strikes an area it will cause complete destruction and nothing will grow even a blade of grass for next 12 years.

Naturally due to the extreme mana cost that even the most powerful of magi would have trouble supplying so the safest way to use it is when his spiritual core is overloading with power due to the effects of Svecchamrityu.

Lore

Once, one of the eight Vasus visited Vashishta's ashram accompanied. One of their wives took a fancy to Kamadhenu, Vashishta's wish-bearing cow and asked her husband Prabhasa to steal it from Vashishta. Prabhasa stole the cow with the help of the others who were all consequently cursed by Vashishta to be born in the world of humans. Upon the Vasus appealing to Vashishta's mercy, the seven Vasus who had assisted in stealing Kamadhenu had their curse mitigated such that they would be liberated from their human birth as soon as they were born; however, Prabhasa being protagonist of the theft, was cursed to endure a longer life on the earth. The curse, however is softened to the extent that he would be one of the most illustrious men of his time. It was this Prabhasa who took birth as Bhishma.

Later in life, Bhishma took a pledge of celibacy. He swore to never lay with another, sire children or rule land. He was an unparalleled archer and warrior of his time. He acquired his prowess, invincibility and despite being about five generations old, Bhishma was too powerful to be defeated by any warrior alive at that time. Every day, he slew at least 10,000 soldiers and about a 1,000 chariot warriors. At the beginning of the war, Bhishma vowed not to kill any of the Pandavas, as he loved them, being their grand-uncle.

Bhishma was aproached one night and accused him of not fighting the battle to his full strength because of his affection for the Pandavas. The angry Bhishma took a vow that either he will kill Arjuna or will make Lord Krishna break his promise of not picking up any weapons during the war. The next day, he hunted down Arjuna in the battlefield and outclassed him in every way. To save Arjuna Krishna who took vow of not raising a weapon in the war, lifted a chariot wheel and threatened Bhishma.

Eventually, the Pandavas had to ask Bhishma for advice on how to defeat himself. He promised them that they could always meet him for advice after sunset, and he kept his promises.

Arjuna used an innocent woman as a human shield, Arjuna shot Bhishma with an uncountable number of arrows. As Bhishma fell, his whole body was held above the ground by the shafts of Arjuna's arrows which protruded from his back, and through his arms and legs. He remained there for three days and three nights. In tremendous pain and unable to move, he allowed himself to die. All the gods and even the Pandavas who had become his enemies were humbled by him and wept upon his demise.

Bhishma is the epitome of selfless sacrifice. His strength both on the field of battle and of character made him among the greatest men of his time. He has a negative outlook on life, viewing it as full of misery and suffering due to the nature of his own existence. He has a strong view of right and wrong but will always place his oaths he has made above either. He is unfailingly loyal towards his master and would commit monstrosities it he were ordered to. This is his greatest failing as personal vows would stop him from doing what is the blatantly correct thing to do. He's also a bit sexist and looks down somewhat on women, saying how they'll sleep with anyone.

----------------------------

Whew, Indian Servants are OP as hell. My last one, Parashurama, was purposefully put into a class that didn't suit him to balance him but for this one I decided to just indulge in the power. He may come off as a bit wanked but I think it's justified for the most part. Comments are nice.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 12th, 2016 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Added Noble Phantasm

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    If you think Bhishma is OP, just wait for Drona. I'm gonna need to nerf his stats, because his skills and NP's will be OP, and he will most likely have an EX NP of some form. Indian Servants are definitely OP. Your Bhishma sheet is very well balanced. His NP is powerful, but it is a one time use. His stats and skills will allow him to still be a threat without having to use his Noble Phantasm

EDIT

Be glad Drona's gonna be archer and not saber. His sword, Asi, is basically Ea.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; June 11th, 2016 at 01:58 PM.