Page 770 of 782 FirstFirst ... 270670720760765768769770771772775780 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,400 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Does anybody have any feedback on Empedocles? I'd appreciate it.

I have two questions: the limitations of the gauntlet NP (surely it can't oneshot Servants or break NPs with a touch) and the power of the rebirth's shield (if it's strong enough to withstand an NP, we have on our hands a potentially even more annoying Herk).
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desuclocker View Post
    I have two questions: the limitations of the gauntlet NP (surely it can't oneshot Servants or break NPs with a touch) and the power of the rebirth's shield (if it's strong enough to withstand an NP, we have on our hands a potentially even more annoying Herk).
    Thanks for the feedback! Regarding the gauntlet NP... I didn't think much as to its limitations, to be honest. But I imagine objects (or people) would be able to resist its effects depending on their degree of innate Mystery. He definitely wouldn't be able to shatter high-level NPs with a touch. I'll consider adding a note of that to the description.

Molten Rebirth's fire shield is strong enough to withstand most attacks but it's only active while he's in the middle of reincarnating, not afterwards. It's to keep him from being interrupted in mid-resurrection. Think Gill's Resurrection super from Street Fighter, basically. Also it isn't nearly as powerful as Herc's. Not only does have not nearly as many lives, he's also far weaker (only has rank A parameters at his very last life) and lacks immunity to things that have killed him in the past or the conceptual denial of attacks below a certain rank (which is what made Herc so OP).

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Molten Rebirth's fire shield is strong enough to withstand most attacks but it's only active while he's in the middle of reincarnating, not afterwards. It's to keep him from being interrupted in mid-resurrection. Think Gill's Resurrection super from Street Fighter, basically. Also it isn't nearly as powerful as Herc's. Not only does have not nearly as many lives, he's also far weaker (only has rank A parameters at his very last life) and lacks immunity to things that have killed him in the past or the conceptual denial of attacks below a certain rank (which is what made Herc so OP).
    Yes, but Herc can be killed multiple times with a powerful enough attack, while this guy seems like he'd be able to take Caliburn with 3 lives remaining, lose one and keep going, business as usual. This would make him quite the pain in the ass, as it's likely that any given enemy who isn't Karna tier will have to NP more than once just to get rid of the guy, which is not exactly easy. For example, it would take two Excaliburs from Saber in the best-case scenario where she can sword him to death 3 times, which probably does put him above Herk in the "won't freaking go away" category.
    Last edited by Desuclocker; July 17th, 2016 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yes, but Herc can be killed multiple times with a powerful enough attack, while this guy seems like he'd be able to take Caliburn with 3 lives remaining, lose one and keep going, business as usual. This would make him quite the pain in the ass, as it's likely that any given enemy who isn't Karna tier will have to NP more than once just to get rid of the guy, which is not exactly easy. For example, it would take two Excaliburs from Saber in the best-case scenario where she can sword him to death 3 times, which probably does put him above Herk in the "won't freaking go away" category.
    Well, it's much weaker then God Hand in most aspects so I figure it makes sense for it to be stronger in one.

- - - Updated - - -

Added a section to Philotes Kai Neikos explaining more clearly what it can and can't affect.

About Empedocles, it is nice to see Servants you never heard of here, but it is hard to comment on them. I read a bit of him in Wikipedia and I could see most of his legend and life in this sheet. The Skills are ok (even I am not agreeing much with Divinity E in initial state, but I guess it is aceptable). Both Noble Phantasm are interesting. About the gauntlet ones, in what level can they "divide" and "gather"? Like, can him rearrange atoms to make new stuff? And about the second one, I would suggest something bad on it to balance it more. Idk, maybe each time he reborns, he lose all his memmory from the time he is summoned til his last death? This way it would be a "new life" and he would have to learn everything from his enemies and master again...

When I posted my Ganelon, I mentioned how I got a small reference to make Godefroy's sword the same sword of Ganelon (a medieval epic about a knight who got a sword also called Murgleis, and the knight was Godefroy's Grandfather). And then I said I was making a Godefroy sheet, and here is it.

Saber
    Identity: Godefroy de Bouillon
    Title: “Advocate of the Holy Sepulcher”, “King of the Crusaders”
    Alternative Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Background: Godefroy de Bouillon, alongside with the King Arthur and Charlemagne, is one of the three worthies of Christendom, being a symbol of justice, prudence, courage and bravery for the Christians of medieval Europe. His legend was made during the first Crusades, where he became a leader to all Crusaders, finally recovering the lands of Jerusalem. His loyalty to his faith was proven when he rejected the title of “King of Jerusalem” after the reconquer, preferring the title of “Advocate of the Holy Sepulcher”, since for him Jerusalem had only one king, Jesus Christ.
    Strength – B
    Endurance – A
    Agility – C
    Mana – B
    Luck – A
    Noble Phantasm – A+
    Weaponry: Saber is equipped with his sword, Espee de Godefroy.
    Armor: Saber wears a heavy army and uses a large shield.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Saber. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Saber to be affected.
    Riding (A) – The ability to ride mounts or to handle vehicles. Saber is able to pilot any vehicle and any animal can be used as a mount, except Phantasmal Beasts or Divine Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma (B+) – The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Saber's rank is suitable for a king of a country. The + is attained with the use of his Noble Phantasm, Espee de Godefroy.
    Military Tactics (B) – Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Saber is able to command troops of thousands of men successfully.
    Bravery (B) – The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Saber mental state will remain stable during combat, but he still can be slightly affected by mental interference caused by other sources.

NP
    Espee de Godefroy
    The Holy Sword of Authority
    Anti-Fortress / A+
    A sword made with a holy relic, a mystical carbuncle that gave it its holy proprieties. Originally called Murgleis, it was a sword possessed by one of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne, Ganelon. It was passed down to a knight called Elias, to be finally passed down to his grandson, Godefroy. Godefroy renamed it to be simply called “Sword of Godefroy”, Espee de Godefroy.

Espee de Godefroy is a holy sword that governs the power of authority. Although in evil hands it will manifest as a demon sword and will lose part of its strength, Saber as a righteous owner can unleash its true power. While holding the sword, Saber’s Charisma rank will be increased, as will be his ability as a leader. This sword damage is increased when Saber fight alongside allies, the bigger the number of allies, more destructive will be the power of this sword.

When its name is evoked, Espee de Godefroy will shine in a golden light, as will the allies of Saber that are also in the battlefield. From everyone affected by this golden aura, small spheres of light will gather in the blade of the sword. That is the mana of every ally being concentrated on its blade. After the preparations are complete, the first swing of this sword will create a massive shockwave that will destroy the enemies and buildings in the battlefield. It is a technic that uses shared mana sources and when with more allies, the bigger is the area of effect. Different people will donate different quantities of mana to the use of this technic, if any Servant is an ally of Saber, the increase in strength of this attack is more efficient than dozens of common allies. Those who are protected by the golden area are not affected by the shockwave, so Saber can use this Noble Phantasm without worrying in hurting an ally.

I named Ganelon Sword "The Demon Sword of Treason", while Godefroy uses the original name, "The Holy Sword of Authority". Both swords got opposite effects. Ganelon's Murgleis is focused on destroying bonds between allies, while Godefroy's Espee de Godefroy is a sword that increases damage while having allies.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    [Insert standard "GO has to consider game balance and attractiveness to players" comment.]
    The devs can set in-game values to whatever they want. That has nothing to do with the ranks of parameters and skills.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hamadryas: One of my favourite things about this thread is hearing and finding things about historical people and mythological figures that you normally wouldn't. Unfortunately it makes it hard to comment on her. With her focus on plants and animals, she seems like a combination of a Druid and Ranger from D&D. I like how most of the combat is done by her Familiar so that seems very caster~y.

Sun Wukong: I like that you stated the existence of the other Wukong that appeared in Koha Ace for like, a page. I know you wanted to make him OP, but he's stronger than frickin Heracles with higher stats and as you said, 6 NP's and a Reality Marble. You said he was based on the tales rather than the real deal so what I would have done personally would have been to make a Noble Phantasm than was the sublimination of his tales kinda like God Hand or just put them all into one and have him call on one at a time.

Pier Gerlofs Donia: I like him but I agree with Spoony with his second NP as it doesn't seem to fit. Everything else including his 1st NP though I like.

Empedocles: Again, never heard of him. Nothing I can say on him that hasn't already been said.

Jeanne de Clisson:
    I'm always a fan of any alter servant especially with how they're written which is lovely to see. Voices of the Departed (False) is a skill that adds a lot of flavour. I agree with essentially everything Royd said but I really appreciate how the mud of the grail affects them which is what you have written so props to you.

Nun'yunu'wi: Very interesting, especially that weakness, when I was it as a dislike I thought it was just that but it was very interesting to read more of. He's a pretty colourful servant, I like. Especially the Stoneskin and Medicine Man skill.

Godefroy de Bouillon: I like this guy and I can't really fault him at all. Only 'issue' is that he doesn't tend to stand out so much aside from his NP. I'd suggest coming up with an original skill perhaps?

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Mordred
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Royalty, Dragon, Earth.

Parameters
    STR: B+
    END: A+
    AGI: A
    MAG: B+
    LCK: D+

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    Increases parameters at the cost of sanity. All parameters are increased by one rank. While it may seem that Berserker is nothing more than a mad beast, one can actually reach an understanding with her. Berserker's madness comes from her desire to be better than her 'father', perhaps from the dream-like memories of 'past' summonings has given her an understanding of why her 'father' did not acknowledge her as 'his' son and has a slightly less difficult personality, though she's rather hard to handle and has been made half mad through pain. She still desires 'his' acknowledgement and what better way to do that than to be better than 'him' in every way?

Personal Skills
    Instinct: B
    The ability to detect positive developments during battle.

Prana Burst(Lightning): C-(A+)
    Increases ones ability by imbuing limbs and weapons with magical energy. The low rank comes from the inefficiency of the input-output and the backlash of pain when using this skill that forced her into a more beast-like posture. When her first Noble Phantasm is deactivated, this skill massively jumps in power and decreases the backlash considerably turning her into a font of blood red lightning.

Battle Continuation: B
    The ability to survive lethal wounds. Increases the chance of reaching allied territory.

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Noble Phantasms
    Secret of Pedigree: Armour of the Traitor Knight(Anti-Self, Anti-Army, B+)
    Once the enchanted helm of Berserker, made by her mother to hide her identity. Now it has melded with her armour and body, turning it to her second skin. Its design has been changed into something that has both the characteristic of beings purposefully forged and naturally grown, like a certain Swiss artist's works. It has also been strengthened, causing it to 'hide' almost everything about her. Not only are her skills and identity hidden but also her class and even her intention, preventing skill such as Instinct, Human Observation, and Eye of The Mind to be effective, in other words this Noble Phantasm prevents information to be obtained by those who look at her except in the most general of things even her words cannot be understood no matter what. The armour also contains the effect of her Prana Burst, making it much more inefficient and even reflect some of it back, directly damaging Berserker in the process.

When Berserker activates her second Noble Phantasm this one is permanently destroyed, releasing a powerful explosion of mana in the process and leaving it nothing more than a wrecked(but functional) set of armour

Clarent: Bloody Lightning Clad Steps to the Wind King's Radiant Throne(Anti-Unit, Anti-Self, A++)
    The holy silver sword that Berserker stole, normally a sword symbolising 'the kingship of King Arthur' it has now become a sword that 'allows one to surpass King Arthur'. This Noble Phantasm can only be activated if Secret of Pedigree is destroyed. In effect it is similar to the skills Self-Delusion and Imperial Privilege, a desire borne of the self that leads to its change but instead of being based on 'I am better' it's 'I need to be better'. Furthermore, the changes that this Noble Phantasm makes are much more fundamental in nature and can even lead to the downgrade, or even loss, of her skills. For instance, she can discard her Dragon attribute but that will make her Prana Burst and Magic Resistance non functional, she could add the Demon trait to have them be functional again or it might just give her new skills. Such drastic changes has its own downsides of course, if used too much it can lead to her very spirit destabilizing and simply disappearing from the world.

Just like the skills it resembles, Berserker cannot make this changes unless she think that it will lead to 'being better than King Arthur' or using a Command Seal(which has its own problems). Turning into a Man Heroic Spirit is a much easier leap of logic than being a Beast Heroic Spirit. Furthermore, by invoking its name Berserker can transform this sword's blade into a shaft of silver light surrounded by currents of electricity, like a lightning rod striking itself with lightning. A manifestation of Berserker's understanding and
    hate
    love

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    The devs can set in-game values to whatever they want. That has nothing to do with the ranks of parameters and skills.
    But are those in-game values visible to the players? I mean, would a player know that even if d'Eon's STR were C (hypothetically), their damage would be comparable to Rank B?

Blog Entries
    Statistics like Strength, Agility, etc. are meaningless in actual gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Skills, however, actually do things.

Blog Entries
    Godfrey: He's good but Hermes is right that he could use a little something extra. He could easily have a Skill based on the Crusades or some variant of Territory Creation (Territory Acquisition, maybe?) based on how he captured Jerusalem and built fortifications around it. In fact, there seems to be strangely little mention of the Crusades at all in his lore.

Espee De Godefroy is a creative take on the usual 'sword-beam' idea. What with getting power from his allies, it seems like the perfect ability for a Shonen protagonist. "With my friends at my side... there's no way I can lose!" and all that good stuff.

When I was thinking of doing a Godfrey sheet a while ago I came up with a certain NP for him which I ultimately never used (since I ended up going for the Nameless Crusader instead and it wouldn't fit her). Now that you've done a Godfrey sheet I wonder if it could work for yours. My idea was that he'd have a Reality Marble called 'Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri' which would manifest either the Church Of The Holy Sepulcher or Jerusalem itself around Godfrey and the target(s). Within this area any foes calling themselves 'kings' would suffer a rank-down to all parameters along with the sealing of all 'kingly' abilities, based on how Godfrey himself forswore the title of king within Jerusalem in honor of Jesus Christ.

Not my most creative idea, but you're free to add it to the sheet if you want. After all, it's not like I'm ever going to be using it.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    But are those in-game values visible to the players? I mean, would a player know that even if d'Eon's STR were C (hypothetically), their damage would be comparable to Rank B?
    The character sheet stats are visible when you look at the Servant information flavortext. The in-game attack and defense values are visible when you upgrade the character and select party makeup. There is no connection between the two. Low rarity, low attack, and low defense Arash has mid-to-upper level STR, AGI, END and the like. Super rare, mid attack, high defense EMIYA still has his shitty stats.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Full-retard, thy name is AvengerEmiya.

---GRAND SABER---
    - Galactica Saber -
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    ====================
    Strength: A++
    Endurance: A+++
    Agility: EX
    Mana: EX
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: EX

====================
    Character details
    Likes: Earthlings, sleeping (unnecessary, but she likes to dream)
    Dislikes: Invasive non-Earthlings, "reckless Knights"
    Talents: Dueling larger opponents (much, much larger...)
    Natural Enemy: Ultimate Ones

Class Skills \
    ~
    Magic Resistance: [EX]
    A Servant's ability to resist thaumaturgical effects.Grand Saber's entire person is coated in Mystery, and there is likely no magic even from the Age of the Gods capable of penetrating it.

Even Great Rituals and High Thaumaturgy cannot affect Grand Saber.

~ Riding: [---]
    A Servant's capacity for riding various mounts and vehicles. Grand Saber does not possess a rank in this skill since she has never manned any type of transportation before. Also, she can fly at lightspeeds. Even in the distant future, a superior form of mobility does not exist.

Personal Skills \

~
    Ether Burst: [A+++]
    A special form of Mana Burst which utilizes Ether or "Space Dust", an element unique to the Land of Steel. While she was born a disabled Ether Liner (a human born in the Land of Steel with Grain inside them) after becoming a true Knight, she was capable of mimicking the technique used by a certain King of Knights centuries ago. It strengthens her blows to explosive proportions as well as bolstering her already high defense to a nigh-impregnable degree.

The Skill is also where Grand Saber's capacity for flight comes from.

While she can instantly jettisons Ether through her body to enhance her combat abilities, she can also perform a more subtle method of the technique. By constantly radiating Ether from every pore of her body, she forms a soft aura that allows her to levitate, and when concentrated, fly at unperceivable speeds. She can instantaneously amass enough energy to fly at the speed of light.

~ Habringer of Fantasia: [EX]
    In the dead world of the Land of Steel, traces of Mystery have completely vanished as Humanity has abandoned or forgotten such ideals, just as they have forgotten the days they were truly human. The only link that remains of such times is Grand Saber. She serves as a beacon by which the foregone phenomena of the world gather, literally enveloping her in Mystery.

The longer Grand Saber stays in certain location the more Mystery will amass in that place. Desolate landscapes will be visited by Elementals such as fairies, and places devoid of life or nature suddenly become home to Phantasmal Species lost to world. Granted, these phenomena disappear within a few days of her absence. There is rumored to be a place on the Western Continent that Grand Saber visits often to sleep. Her continued domesticity at that place has caused a garden similar to the one detailed in the Abrahamic myths to be created. It would likely survive for decades even after she left.

~ Charisma: [EX]
    Saber's Charisma goes beyond standard conventions. In the Land of Steel, she is one of the few capable of vanquishing the Types, and out of the active twenty-eight Knights, she is considered the de facto leader, known as the "Fairy-King of Knights." The last hopes of the world rest on her wings, and Liners and A-rays both look to her as their Savior. The only reason she does not qualify as a Savior Servant is because she denounces the title whenever it is laid upon her.

"I only exist to fight the Types, and fulfill my duty as a knight."

Defending the Earth is her only purpose, and is that purpose that has made Grand Saber the last beacon of salvation. Any sentient lifeform that comes from Earth will rally around her whenever she is present.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasms \
    Excalibur-Galactica --Sword of Infinite Victory--
    [Anti-world] EX (Range/Target: EX)
    Galactica Saber's Knight Arm. Having manifested from the unique Grain in her body, it is incomparable to any before it. While most Knight Arms are not powerful enough to be used as weapons, and the few that are regarded as called "Demonic Swords", Excalibur-Galactica cannot be truly classified under either. It is more than just a weapon, it is a modern Divine Construct fueled by Mystery that should no longer exist in the world.

It could be thought of as the world's last Noble Phantasm.

This weapon has no maximum potential. It's casual output is easily capable of destroying a target the size of Earth's moon, and if pressed, Galactica could annihilate a threat the size of Saturn. According to a mysterious man trapped in a tower, Excalibur-Galactica could possibly obliterate an entire galaxy if called to the task. Unlike other Knight Arms that are just weapons born from their owner's Grain, Excalibur-Galactica was born was with a purpose: A last ditch effort to save Humanity, independent of the World's interference. What caused its creation is a mystery, but when the denizens of Earth are nearing extinction is when its true power is unleashed.

Lore
    Galactica Saber's true name is unknown, but she was apparently born on the continent which would have previously been known as Europe. She was born an Ether Liner who, even when compared to other Knights, had an unprecedented amount of Grain in her body. So much so that it was impossible for her to move her body. The Grain was also too dense for her to survive without the use of medical support, thus she spent the majority of her life in a hospital bed.

Unfortunately, the hospital that bed lived in sat on the western continent the day Ado Edem sliced apart Type-Jupiter. The Ultimate One's core incinerated everything on that continent, including her hospital. Galactica should have disappeared along with everything else, but a single contrivance saved her - her Knight Arm finally took form. But calling it a "Demonic Sword" would have been an insult. What was brought into this dead world was a holy weapon born from man. And when the Grain that created it left Galactica's body, even the explosion from Jupiter's core could not kill her.

Connected to a "Land of Fairies" that she visits in her dreams, her existence by itself is capable of bringing Mystery back to the Land of Steel. She likely won't revitalize the planet, but she will, at the very least, assure the survival of those who call the dead world home.
    Last edited by AvengerEmiya; July 18th, 2016 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    Not enough EX ranks. Change everything to EX and we're talking.

EX is a little weaksauce. It ought to be EX++, really.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EX is a little weaksauce. It ought to be EX++, really.
    still weaksauce
    needs to be S rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Godfrey: He's good but Hermes is right that he could use a little something extra. He could easily have a Skill based on the Crusades or some variant of Territory Creation (Territory Acquisition, maybe?) based on how he captured Jerusalem and built fortifications around it. In fact, there seems to be strangely little mention of the Crusades at all in his lore.

Espee De Godefroy is a creative take on the usual 'sword-beam' idea. What with getting power from his allies, it seems like the perfect ability for a Shonen protagonist. "With my friends at my side... there's no way I can lose!" and all that good stuff.

When I was thinking of doing a Godfrey sheet a while ago I came up with a certain NP for him which I ultimately never used (since I ended up going for the Nameless Crusader instead and it wouldn't fit her). Now that you've done a Godfrey sheet I wonder if it could work for yours. My idea was that he'd have a Reality Marble called 'Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri' which would manifest either the Church Of The Holy Sepulcher or Jerusalem itself around Godfrey and the target(s). Within this area any foes calling themselves 'kings' would suffer a rank-down to all parameters along with the sealing of all 'kingly' abilities, based on how Godfrey himself forswore the title of king within Jerusalem in honor of Jesus Christ.

Not my most creative idea, but you're free to add it to the sheet if you want. After all, it's not like I'm ever going to be using it.
    After what Hermes said I was thinking on a 'Crusader' skill that would rank up parameters when in a hostile territory or something like that. I thought on a Holy Sepulchre NP for an eventual Rider class version of him, but maybe I add it to the Saber class as well. The anti-king idea is good, I may use it if I can't come with any other idea. Thank you for that!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Statistics like Strength, Agility, etc. are meaningless in actual gameplay.
    Skills, however, actually do things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    The character sheet stats are visible when you look at the Servant information flavortext. The in-game attack and defense values are visible when you upgrade the character and select party makeup. There is no connection between the two. Low rarity, low attack, and low defense Arash has mid-to-upper level STR, AGI, END and the like. Super rare, mid attack, high defense EMIYA still has his shitty stats.
    Oh, I see. Thanks!