Page 126 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2676116121124125126127128131136176226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Enki-Kirschtaria : Okay

Honestly there would be really many Things i could ask him ! Well made Hometeru Dana !

really good i must say !!! One Question could with him get Chaldea their own Lahmu army ? and as one of the Oldr Gods of his World how is his oppinion on the Gods of other Pantheon ? like what would he think of my Teshub example wise ?

Also why havent you currently made a blog index for your servant profiles ?

Vorttimer : his build remind me on Canon Zero Lancelot Berserker i must admit but very good he seems like a strong servant which could win the Grail in my view . Good Job Morg ! i accept you dont make a Saber Version of him but what would be the difference actually ? and i am curious what would he think of my Shappur II actually i mean Grailwar wise out of the view as Opponent aswell out of the from the Ally view would be curious ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Enki: A fun, extremely powerful good boy. I really need to get into the meat of the Lostbelts.
    I agree with you that the Tea section is more interesting than simply expositing, and I really like the thought of the two of them sitting there and silence before Enki kinda flits his eyes back and forth nervously before speaking. I think Ritsuka speaks for all of us when he asked for an NP.

Koga: It's fairly obvious Lancelot crossed my mind for Vita Germani, though I'm fairly certain that wouldn't change much even if he didn't exist. After reading he literally wiped out an invading force with a tree, he was somewhat destined for a power like that.
    No Saber because there wouldn't be much difference between them. He'd just lose Mad Enhancement for Riding, and that's not really interesting enough to warrant a sheet.
    Almost certainly enemy. He's got the Evil alignment and he's taken way too many lives for Vortimer to ignore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Enki: A fun, extremely powerful good boy. I really need to get into the meat of the Lostbelts.
    I agree with you that the Tea section is more interesting than simply expositing, and I really like the thought of the two of them sitting there and silence before Enki kinda flits his eyes back and forth nervously before speaking. I think Ritsuka speaks for all of us when he asked for an NP.

Koga: It's fairly obvious Lancelot crossed my mind for Vita Germani, though I'm fairly certain that wouldn't change much even if he didn't exist. After reading he literally wiped out an invading force with a tree, he was somewhat destined for a power like that.
    No Saber because there wouldn't be much difference between them. He'd just lose Mad Enhancement for Riding, and that's not really interesting enough to warrant a sheet.
    Almost certainly enemy. He's got the Evil alignment and he's taken way too many lives for Vortimer to ignore.
    Thanks Morg though i meant how would Vortimer think of him also in the case they are through the Situation under a Alliance like Great War in one Fraction or like with Shirou and Rin when their MAsters are working together when he hear the reason why he assaulted the Arabs so merciless was out of the protecting of his Family which were under the pressure of the Nobles of the Kingdom aswell out of the oath towath towarsd his Mother as he saw her full of fear .

what would he then think of him especially when they as Allies are getting each others non Battle side get to know lke what does he likes to do outside of the Grailwar has he certain Hobbies Morg ? as i try too have them one .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 8th, 2021 at 04:45 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Berserker of the Wilderness

"Eh, do we have to do all of this war business? I am not that great of a fighter..."

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/Neutral
    Region: China
    Height: 154cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Dislikes: Working, responsibility, overly serious people
    Talent: Writing poems?
    Armaments: Claws, Amber
    Natural Enemy: Authority figures

Stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: D
    Lck: E
    NP: C

Skills

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement(E): The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker. However, she normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement and, in exchange, retains a normal capacity to think.

Personal Skills

Pride of a Failed Artist(B): A special variation of the Skill Eye for Art. Although an aspiring poet, Berserker was unable to find recognition or success, leading her into becoming a recluse and eventually going mad. When confronted with another artist, all of her stats increase drastically, but her sanity drops to that of a beast.

Man-eating Beast(C): A Skill that represents Berserker's nature as a human devouring tiger. It grants her a kind of killing instinct that is natural to predators, as well as an aura of intimidation that causes opponents without a strong will to freeze in place.

Amber Soul(C): In Chinese culture, Amber stones are born from the souls of deceased tigers. Berserker has the ability to transmute her blood into a highly durable form of Amber, using it to form blades and spikes as projectiles and melee weapons.

Noble Phantasm

The Moon Over the Mountain
    Shan Yue

Berserker's Noble Phantasm is a representation of the most important aspect of her legend: her transformation into a man devouring tiger. While it is a permanently active type Noble Phantasm, granting Berserker the tiger characteristics she has such as her claws and ears, it also has a special effect triggered by a name released.

It allows Berserker to fully transform into a Chinese Tiger. However, she is not a mere regular animal, but a phantasmal Beast reaching the size of a small car. In this form, Berserker's Madness Enhancement changes to rank A, causing all of her parameters to skyrocket in exchange for completely robbing her of any semblance of sanity. Furthermore, her Man-eating Beast skill also increases in rank to A, but her Amber Soul (the more noble aspects of her soul) is lost.

The cost to keep this Noble Phantasm activated is pretty steep, making constant use of it not viable. Beyond that, it seems that Berserker herself has some level of dislike for it, purposefully avoiding usage and only relenting when backed into a corner.

Background

Berserker goes by the name of Li Zhang, although she claims that this is was not her name when alive. She is the nominal character of the Chinese legend "The Tiger Poet", but who is more widely known by its adapted version " Sangetsuki" written by Japanese author Atsushi Nakajima.

On it, Berserker is a man living during the Tang dynasty, who has passed the tests to become a civil servant to the local office but resents his work as something lesser and decides to attempt to live by making poetry. He secludes himself, but fails to write any good poems and eventually falls into madness. This violent emotional change within himself also appears to provoke a physical transformation.

The narrative jumps forward slightly and takes up with Yuan Can, an old acquaintance of Berserker who is traveling into an area known for being a domain of a wild tiger. After some time, Yuan Can’s party hears the roar of a great tiger coming from a bush and decide to run away, but Yuan Can is drawn near it, as he can hear the sounds of human sobs.

He finds the Tiger, who begins to tell of his misfortune and laments over his transformation, and Yuan Can begins to recognize that the voice he hears belongs to that of his old friend. After the Tiger is finished, he runs back into the wilderness, although Yuan Can catches a last glimpse of the beast standing over a mountain, roaring at the moon.

There are several differences between the character in the book and Berserker herself, the gender being the most obvious one. However, she refuses to tell how much of the Legend has really happened, claiming that as a poet "She doesn't have right to ruin such a great work of literature".

Personality

Berserker is a lazy slob who wants nothing more than to do nothing all day. Although she claims to be a "poet" and that relaxing like these is "part of her work", she never seems to write anything.

Whatever she is forced to fight, she does so while complaining the whole time, her most used excuse being that " She is an artist, not a warrior". Still, although her combat style seems to lack any semblance of training, she displays a high level of strategic planning and quick thinking, being able to make very good reads of her opponent's moves and prowess.

In relation to her Master, Berserker is very casual with them. If they are attractive or interesting enough, she will act friendly and call them to drink with her, making small talk and entertainment. If they don't catch her eye, however, she will just ignore them most of the time and only really interact with them during war-relevant moments.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I swear to god every time i dont have time to read your works, you dish them all out

Vortimer: This guy is pretty cool. I like the reinterpretation of his sword, i am a sucker for that kind of stuff. Good work as always

Enki: What can I say except great work? Looking forward to your other Riders and which interpretation you chose for them. Especially the first two are weird, both can be associated with War, but the first rider seems hard to make scary. I see him more as unsettling with his aspect as charismatic Anti-christ. Good luck and creativity doing them! and perhaps look up how others did them for inspiration

Li Zhang: I like her integrity of not changing the story told about her, as it would tarnish the work of another author.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Question could with him get Chaldea their own Lahmu army ? and as one of the Oldr Gods of his World how is his oppinion on the Gods of other Pantheon ? like what would he think of my Teshub example wise ?
    Speaking strictly in a hypothetical capacity, "yes" Chaldea could create their own assortment of Lahmu, but compared to Tiamat's Lahmu, they would be piss-poor products. There's simply insufficient material for him to achieve living, walking, and manslaughtering monsters like the Lahmu. And of course, his rate of production would be infinitely inferior to Tiamat's immense rate of generation.
    But if the topic is just "can he make something that looks and moves like the Lahmu" then the answer is a definite yes.

On other pantheons, he has no particular opinion on the majority of them; they were mostly lifeforms similar to himself, phenomena given form and Divinity by mankind's worship. They may have came into the World at different times, but fundamentally they are all part of the same idea. For particular deities, the opinion may vary (pity for Kamadeva or Izanami for example), but the overall attitude is the same. But if the topic is Greece or Mesoamerica, then his view changes somewhat. They are "outsiders to the system" who acclimatized and became part of the system; both of them would receive respect for their integration into the World, and acceptance of mankind as the progressive leaders of the Theoretical Felling Phenomenon. The case of a certain White Titan, though...
    well, it's best left unsaid.

His opinion of Teššub in particular would be "A sibling deity, derived from the mythology I belong to. Like Marduk, though belonging to Anu instead of myself... when you think about it, religions that draw upon each other are confusing, aren't they?", or something along that line.

And I've been meaning to compile them into a blog post for a while; thanks for the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    ... the first two are weird, both can be associated with War, but the first rider seems hard to make scary. I see him more as unsettling with his aspect as charismatic Anti-christ.
    Yeah, the First Rider in particular was a hard one to make any ideas for; the fact that it can be interpreted not just as the Antichrist, but as the Christ himself only makes it worse.
    I've certainly been looking at the Riders in the list to see the precendents, and how, if possible, I can give it my own je ne sais quoi.

Blog Entries
    I actually did a little research with the thought of trying my hand at the remaining horsemen, and decided to just use what I could make from their descriptions in Rev.
    War's purpose is simply to spark conflict. Though it wields a great blade, this weapon was not to harm others, but to incite the want for conflict in human hearts. Conflict is something sparked from the difference and meeting of two forces, and that conflict sparks war. In essence, all war does is amplify the differences and want to differentiate themselves that already resides in the hearts of man to the point that they are practically chomping at the bit to create war.
    I actually had an overarching thought for Conquest. Though Conquest is the first horseman released into the world, he is the last to act. All the horsemen that come after are meant to make humanity ready for conquest. War weakens their armies and makes people wanting peace, Famine decimates economy and makes excess impossible so that they will accept a way to leave such poverty, and Death is pretty self explanatory in the it causes plague and death so they are willing to follow anyone who saves them from it. That is when Conquest comes in. A shining beacon that can take away their War by unifying them under him, can take away their Famine by giving them plenty from his storehouses, and can cure sickness and even Death with his miracles. In a way, the interpretation of him being the Antichrist is correct, but, if we look at how the horsemen are described, they are "the ones whom the Lord has sent to patrol the earth". Basically, it is all one of the final tests of the Lord upon the earth, which is the entire purpose of the horsemen. Even through Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, can his people keep their faith in him that he will bring them out of it, or will they accept submitting to one who offers himself up as God with all the answers?

That's the idea I had. Maybe you could use it, maybe you won't. I don't know if I will, mostly because I'm someone who thought the Pale Rider and Black Rider should have actually been men on horses as described in Rev., so making them practically mindless concepts without personality doesn't really appeal to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    Speaking strictly in a hypothetical capacity, "yes" Chaldea could create their own assortment of Lahmu, but compared to Tiamat's Lahmu, they would be piss-poor products. There's simply insufficient material for him to achieve living, walking, and manslaughtering monsters like the Lahmu. And of course, his rate of production would be infinitely inferior to Tiamat's immense rate of generation.
    But if the topic is just "can he make something that looks and moves like the Lahmu" then the answer is a definite yes.

On other pantheons, he has no particular opinion on the majority of them; they were mostly lifeforms similar to himself, phenomena given form and Divinity by mankind's worship. They may have came into the World at different times, but fundamentally they are all part of the same idea. For particular deities, the opinion may vary (pity for Kamadeva or Izanami for example), but the overall attitude is the same. But if the topic is Greece or Mesoamerica, then his view changes somewhat. They are "outsiders to the system" who acclimatized and became part of the system; both of them would receive respect for their integration into the World, and acceptance of mankind as the progressive leaders of the Theoretical Felling Phenomenon. The case of a certain White Titan, though...
    well, it's best left unsaid.

His opinion of Teššub in particular would be "A sibling deity, derived from the mythology I belong to. Like Marduk, though belonging to Anu instead of myself... when you think about it, religions that draw upon each other are confusing, aren't they?", or something along that line.

And I've been meaning to compile them into a blog post for a while; thanks for the reminder!

Yeah, the First Rider in particular was a hard one to make any ideas for; the fact that it can be interpreted not just as the Antichrist, but as the Christ himself only makes it worse.
    I've certainly been looking at the Riders in the list to see the precendents, and how, if possible, I can give it my own je ne sais quoi.
    I understand i just thought on the line : bye are they times where we fought against a Army we have now one self ! like how cool would it be if we can send a Army and fight against the central boss direct or that i wonder why when Chaldeas Casters can make a TAnk Vehicle why cant we create som Armies or Noblephantasm like Avicebron could Mass created like in Apocrypha a Golem Army .

That reinds me i had the Idea fore a Ruler Ritsuka Fujimura as proper Hero . also out of curiousity what doyou say to the profile of Teshub actually would be curious to hear your oppinion ?

Also have you seen in the contest my Shappur Lancer i would also be interested to hear your oppinion ?

Also as suggestion for your Riders what would it be if you include a Werewolf aspect into it as through out europe their were many Warriors of the different tribes that wanted to use the power of this beings, like from the Germans to the Thracians did they use the object fron the Animal to draw upon its power ?

Would that be a useful hint Justiciar or Hux ? how should i actual address you actually ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 9th, 2021 at 08:03 PM.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well, isn't this interesting? Greetings, my illustrious master. I am Dagonet the Fool, but I also go by Saber. I hope our time together will be filled with victory and entertainment. So, shall we begin?

Source
    Class: SaberFaker
    Other Classes: BerserkerSaber, Berserker
    True Name: Dagonet the FoolSir Dagonet the Fool
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 182 cm.
    Weight: 75 kilo.
    Likes: His King. Laughing with others. Entertaining people.
    Dislikes: Those who take things too seriously. Traitors. Frowning.
    Natural Enemy: Edward Teach

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: -
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance (D):
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Camouflage (A):
    Owing to the amount of stories and rumors about Faker, as well as the many times he took on the identities of others, his true self is a bit of a mystery. Due to this, he is able to completely change how his Class, Parameters, and even Skills are seen by others. Typically, this means he passes himself off as a Saber, Berserker, or Assassin.

Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance (D-B):
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Upgrades to B when wielding Greysteil.

Personal Skills:
    Jester’s Wit (A):
    A Skill denoting a quick wit, hidden cunning, and intelligence. Faker’s silver-tongue and clever mind acts as a Mental Curse, allowing him to lower a target's guard, mislead them, or convince them of clearly untrue things. These effects are amplified if he somehow demeans himself in their eyes as he does so. This can mean anything from making extravagant and over the top motions, constantly raising them up or lowering himself as he speaks, or something as simple as pratfalling mid-sentence.

Hapless Capture (B):
    If a target is otherwise occupied, whether from a weakening effect or distracted by something, Faker can “capture” them, locking their Skills and Noble Phantasms away and lowering their Parameters. The effects last until Faker makes offensive action against them, meaning moving to intentionally harm them.

Secret of Pedigree (A):
    When playing a prank on King Mark, Saber took the armor off a sleeping Mordred and wore it to fool the king. Though he called himself Lancelot when chasing him to further terrify him, it was Mordred’s armor, nonetheless.

By using this Skill, Saber can manifest knight armor of his choosing, concealing his identity as it did hers. This allows him to pass himself off as one of the Knights of the Round Table without anyone being able to dispute it. While wearing it, his True Name, Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms are all hidden. However, this effect is nullified if he is correctly identified as not being the knight he says, though this is easier said than done as Saber is very familiar with the knights he chooses to imitate.
    Valor (A):
    Being able to wield the sword Egeking, a weapon said unable to be drawn by a coward, Faker was willing to give up his identity to wield the blade. Though it only stole away the false name he was under at the time, there is no doubt Faker would have given away his own name if required. This bravery allows him to negate Mental Interference and gain a bonus to melee damage.

Secret of Pedigree (C):
    When playing a prank on King Mark, Faker took the armor off a sleeping Mordred and wore it to fool the king. Though he called himself Lancelot when chasing him to further terrify him, it was Mordred’s armor, nonetheless.

By using this Skill, Faker can manifest knight armor of his choosing, concealing his identity as it did hers. This allows him to pass himself off as one of the Knights of the Round Table without anyone being able to dispute it. While wearing it, his True Name, Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms are all hidden. However, this effect is nullified if he is correctly identified as not being the knight he says, though this is easier said than done as Faker is very familiar with the knights he chooses to imitate.

This Skill would be higher if summoned as a Saber.

Noble Phantasm
    Hm? What's that, Master? ...Oh! There is nothing to worry about. I assure you I have them. I just seem to have simply misplaced them. I'm sure they'll turn up eventually.Egeking: Faultless Sword of the Brave (A)
    Anti-Identity/Authority
    "There was no fault with Egeking, but for want of grace and governinge, may loose a kingdom and a king.”

The only tool in Faker’s arsenal that could be called truly his alone, Egeking is the sword he obtained while pretending to be Grime (or Graham) on a quest with Edern ap Nudd that would eventually be adapted into Greysteil. A sword only able to be wielded by the brave, the only way to prove he was worthy of wielding it was to abandon his identity. As he was presenting himself as Grime at the time, this identity was wiped away, and he was able to draw the sword.

This Noble Phantasm locks out Camouflage and Secret of Pedigree when drawn as Faker can only wield it when he has abandoned all falsities, wiping away any identity he may be using at the time.

This weapon acts as a “grounder” against its targets. Even if his enemy is a member of the Phantasmal Species, a Divine Being, or even an intangible Spirit, this weapon will be able to harm them as it “strips away their identity, leaving only a mortal” with each strike. It can be said that this is a Fool’s greatest weapon, as it is able to harm “fools pretending to be greater than they are”. It was due to this effect that he was able to slay Greysteil.

Greysteil: Red Shield of the Red Knight (B)
    Anti-Unit
    The shield of a seemingly invincible knight that Faker slew to avenge his friend. Greysteil was not a human knight, but an enraged fairy that sought vengeance on knights for an unknown reason. The only reason Faker was able to kill the mad fairy was due to the special properties of Egeking.

While not Divine, this shield forged by fairies is nearly indestructible. This shield is also capable of canceling spells and protecting Faker from High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals of B rank or lower.

Lore
    Dagonet the Fool is the royal jester of King Arthur. An extremely loyal, though cripplingly cowardly man, Dagonet's foolishness was legendary, even able to bring a smile to the stalwart King Arthur with his antics. Often the subject of ridicule and mockery, Dagonet didn't care so long as he could bring smiles and happiness to people's lives.

Knighted more so as a joke than anything, Dagonet was actually fairly adept at using swords, though his greatest feats in that regard were killing a disloyal treasurer in a duel and surviving an attack by Mordred after a prank at her expense. Still, his devout loyalty to the King, even in the final days of Camelot, his minor proficiency with weapons, and his status as a legendary jester qualified him for the Throne.
    Sir Dagonet the Fool was one of Arthur’s most loyal and surprisingly cunning knights who often portrayed himself as a dullard and simpleton all in an effort to make his king smile. Though never a member of the Round Table, there was no doubt he was a man who loved his king.

One day, Dagonet found Lancelot had, exhausted from battle, fallen from his horse into a nearby lake, his hand still tangled in the reins. To both help and make what he believed a good first impression, he led the horse, Lancelot dragging behind it, into the court and presented him as his prisoner to both Guinevere and Arthur.

That day, Dagonet witnessed the King’s smile, and he knew this was where he was meant to be.

Offering his services, Dagonet sought to prove himself to the king as one worthy of knighthood. So, he participated in a tournament, bringing his friend Helior along as he believed it would be fun to compete against him. The prize for winning the tournament was the hand of the daughter of the lord hosting it. Just as with his King, he fell in love the moment he saw her.

Winning the tournament, Dagonet and the woman married, but, unknown to him, his friend had also fallen for her.

After a month of marriage, Helior stole his wife away, causing Dagonet to go on a frantic search for them. After two months, he finally found them, but discovered that, in his anger for her not accepting him, Helior had killed her.

After killing the man he once called his friend, he aimlessly roamed the countryside, picking fights with knights wherever he went as though to alleviate his grief. However, he managed to win every single one of his fights, catching the attention of the King who had all but forgotten about the man who had dragged Lancelot before her.

The King found him just after another victory, half-naked, his hair unkempt, and dirty beyond recognition. Dagonet, seeing the King, snapped out of his grieving haze, and realized how he looked. He told the King to come no closer, as he did not wish the King to see him as he was. However, the King came down from her horse and approached the man, giving him the second smile he’d ever seen from her.

“You are truly a fool, Dagonet.”

He was knighted then and there, gaining the epithet he would be known by as well.

Dagonet would spend the next years devoting himself to serving his king and, more importantly, making her and his comrades smile. He could care less if he was seen as a fool, as he’d already been seen as worthy by the person he admired the most.

Dagonet would not only show his loyalty and good nature during his time as a knight, but also his surprising intelligence and cunning. He was often allowed to handle the King’s resources, such as money and distribution of troops, in aid of his ruler when they were unavailable, doing so very effectively. At one point Fole, the Royal Treasurer and one Dagonet discovered as stealing from the treasury, tried to pin his crimes on Dagonet. However, Dagonet was able to not only reveal the truth, but no one believed Fole due to Dagonet’s fierce loyalty to the King. This led to Dagonet challenging him to a duel and killing the treacherous treasurer.

On one quest with his fellow knight Edern ap Nudd, they both took on the false names of Grime and Eger because Dagonet said, “I feel this will be a story to remember, but not a story for a Fool”.

During this quest, Edern would be wounded fighting a cursed knight. Seeking to defeat the one who harmed him, Edern sent him to retrieve a weapon passed down in his family that no one had been able to wield. Dagonet discovered the reason was because it required someone to give up their identity, becoming one without a name and reputation.

Grime unsheathed the weapon without hesitation, and Dagonet was deemed worthy to wield Egeking.

Using this sword, he killed the cursed knight, taking his shield as a token of proof.

Another feat Dagonet is known for is, at the request of a fellow knight, taking Mordred’s armor and fooling King Mark. However, as Mordred never took off his armor, Dagonet waited until Mordred was asleep to steal it, removing it without awakening them. It was then that Dagonet noticed Mordred’s “true” gender, but he thought nothing of it. Mordred was almost as loyal to the King as he was, though he was curious as to why she looked so similar to the King.

After the jest was complete, he replaced Mordred’s armor on her person without her being any the wiser. …Until word got around and Dagonet nearly lost his life to the furious knight. However, using his quick wit, he managed to convince her it was so dark he could hardly see his hand in front of his face, let alone hers. Though she accepted this answer, she never truly forgave Dagonet.

However, those days of humor and chivalry could only last so long, but even as the trust of her knights and her people divided, Dagonet never lost faith in his King. In the final days of Camelot, Dagonet watched as Mordred, who he had deduced was the child of the King by some unforeseen means, began a revolt in the kingdom.

As the knights and people divided and fought, Dagonet desperately tried to return the kingdom to what it once was, wishing for his King to return to the peaceful Camelot she had fought so hard to obtain. To see her smile at him once again for being foolish. To be the star shining brightly for him in both day and night. To be the music he would dance to in her presence. To be the King who trusted a Fool.

But he would fail. Fighting Mordred, trying to slay the knight he once believed devoted to his King, Dagonet was no match for the Knight of Treachery. Still, as Mordred berated him and cursed the king he served, kicking Dagonet viciously in the face, the Fool simply laughed at her.

“Did you hear the music of Utopia? I heard it playing, and I could not help but skip to its rhythm.”

Mordred left him there, dying in the dirt and mud, and Dagonet’s only wish was to see his King one last time and hear the music of heaven. But he could not, and all his King would find was a Fool once more covered in mud.

“I am thy fool, and I shall never make thee smile again.”

Truly, a fool till the end.

Personality
    A comical man who always works to bring smiles to others' faces even at his own expense. Though never a jester, he says the role would not be far off from how he acted in life. A jaunty, happy man who simply wants to spread it to others, he could be seen as annoying if he wasn't so endearing.

However, while this is a large part of Dagonet, this is not the whole of who he is. A man fiercely loyal to those he believes deserve it and far more intelligent than he lets on, Dagonet worked for the happiness of his King and others with a shrewdness and cunning unbefitting of a fool. When a task needs to be performed, he works tirelessly till it's completed, often either making it seem like it was little effort or far more than he could be feasibly expected to do as a way to diminish his accomplishments. He does this because he never wanted to be seen as anything more than a fool meant to bring smiles to others, believing that knowing of his true capabilities would make people unable to enjoy his antics as much as before.

Still, should it be required, he will shed the face of a fool and act as a true knight, able to plan out the course of a battle quickly and accurately and guide troops with a silver-tongue rivaling that of Kay. This version of him comes out rarely, but it can be assured that he will not return to his normal ways until the threat is defeated.

Relationships

Artoria Pendragon (Saber): My King. It would be my greatest pleasure to dance for you once more. Please, grace me with that smile that outshines the stars.

Guinevere: Any time, My Queen. One is never dressed without a smile, and neither can they expect others to smile in turn. One can't always wait for another to push them. They must find happiness, even if they must force themselves to. If not in your first life, then in the next. So please, bear your smile for your own sake and those close to you.
    Now then, I have a new routine, and I believe you have just volunteered yourself for its debut!

Sir Kay: I must compliment you on that plan you concocted with Brunor. Luckily for me, though, you were the butt of that joke.

Mordred: Do you hear it now, Knight of Treachery?

Gawain: I've always felt flattered that you used my name at one point. After all, who would expect one of the greatest knights to willingly call himself a Fool?

Lancelot: I certainly hope he has forgiven me for our first meeting.

Lancelot (Berserker): *running the opposite direction with a massive grin on his face*
    He hasn't!

Merlin: (Caster): Is it not strange at times I feel you make a greater jester than I?

Edward Teach: Be wary of him, Master. It is often the greatest fools who hide the greatest threats.

Mephistopheles: Well, you certainly look the part, but your attitude is all wrong.

Francisco Romero: Alright then. Show me your routine!

Mercadier: I admire his loyalty, but his methods are a bit too brutal for my tastes.

Alter-Ego of the Revolution: A traitor and a master of denial! Truly, you serve our master well!

Robert Dudley: Yes. I understand you quite well, my friend.

Mathurine de Vallois: *laughs Then you had better start catching up! You think I can entertain these people all by my lonesome? Their ravenous beasts, craving a release of tensions at times like these more than any! It's time the fools had their fun!

Dagonet the Jester: Is this what people think of me? ...I believe I'm starting to understand Edern's pain.

Greysteil: Ah. My old... Wait. No...

Craft Essence
    Sir Dagonet's Song

Cracked my brain, Oh Ho! but shout
    The catch, nor let the bowl go dry;
    Cracks but let the sadness out.
    Let crone Care go by
    Oh Ho!
    A merry wight am I.

Let crone Care go by, go by,
    Let in the free sunlight;
    If we can see the sky, glad sky,
    Who cares to see aright?

Knights each other's crowns may crack
    To prove whose maid shines bright;
    But who's already cracked, good lack!
    Is wiser than Sir Knight;
    Oh Ho!
    He is a merry wight.

Then, clink, the bumpers round, around,
    Fool Knight, Sir Fool, and maid;
    We'll all sleep long and sound, full sound,
    When 'neath the clover laid
    Low, low,
    In ivied tower's shade.

Let crone Care go by, go by
    Let in the free sunlight
    If we can see the sky, the sky,
    Who cares to see aright?

If you haven't you should probably drag your cursor along everything.
    [【Fate/Stay Night | Folk】 Fake └Shoujo Byou┘]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:31 AM.

Boy was I confused till I clicked on the text. Is it supposed to be Dogonet or Dagonet? Either way, the highly competent knight/tricksy jester who made even Artoria smile is wonderful. I can just imagine him getting summoned by a down on his luck mage, frustrating his Master to their wits end, before getting serious the very next moment and bringing down someone who underestimated him.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by The Fair Tyrant; March 10th, 2021 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Accidental double-post

Blog Entries
    It's more widely accepted his name is spelled Dagonet, but yeah, I had fun with him. Faceclaim, Name, Class, Other Class, and Parameters are clickable too if you missed that.

Blog Entries
    Dagonet: really good servant i must say though i would think he should have Strenght and Endurance D as E is more for non direct/Hand to Hand Combat servants and he seem to have a certain Degree of martial prowess after your Concept Morg ?

How would be his Noblephantasm and his personality be in his other classess and i cant help but wonder what he would say About my Mad King ?

Blog Entries
    I see you didn't click the Parameters. Wonder what else you didn't click on.

Saber's the least changed with him basically only losing Camouflage and gaining Riding and Magic Resistance one rank higher, which kinda makes it pointless to summon him as such unless you want a higher Secret of Pedigree where he can actually wield imitations of the knight's weapon, and for Berserker the shield would turn into a lower rank armor with reduced effects and durability alongside different Skills.

Side note: He'd probably be lukewarm on him. Friendly acquaintance but someone he could never actually be friends with.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 10th, 2021 at 07:39 PM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    snip
    Absolutely agree that the story of FGO often relegates Servants to being exclusively for fielding against single enemies, with ones who use armies and the sort being rare. It's why Avicebron's moments in Lostbelt 1 are so entertaining; rare is it that we see a Servant just exterminate an enemy so efficiently by using an army, rather than a big unga bunga kaboom beam.

In regards to Teššub, I have to say that, while you certainly put in passion, you seem to have ignored the actual mythological Teššub in favour of something entirely different. In that regard, it's sorely lacking.
    Taken in a complete void, ignoring all precedent and history, though, the sheet by-and-large is good. With exception given to the background, which physically pained me as a writer, the skills and Noble Phantasms compliment and suit the Servant you made.

I'll just go ahead and quote my own extent review of Shapur II;
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    You certainly go all-in for your sheets, don't you? Especially those Noble Phantasms, my! Another Thing you like to see: Fortress-type Noble Phantasm rep. Them's the rules, I make 'em, I enforce 'em. Like Satan, I'm not fully sure about fitting into the theme, but it's a broad enough theme that I can't reasonably make complaints about it, you've provided a fair rationale.
    In regards to the Apocalyptic Riders, I wouldn't really associate werewolves as much of a "war" or "conquer", especially not in the context of the biblical Riders.
    Oh, and you needn't worry about which to call me; either one works, so whichever is more comfortable for you is AUOk for me.

snip
    Interesting thoughts! Very interesting indeed!
    The idea of Conquest being last to act, and taking advantage of the devastation of the other three Riders is a very good take. Interestingly, I think White Rider's role works both in the perspective of the Nasu-compliant conceptual formless blob-type Rider, like Pale, or as a genuine Rider. He could be a sword for his Master that assures "conquering" in all contexts, or he could be the only one with a form, deceiving mankind so that they are conquered willingly, as he's the false solution to the other three.
    I'll be keeping this post in mind as I write.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    snip
    Certainly, there's a lot of ways to take the Red Rider. I really like all these ideas, honestly.

Now that last idea. Making all the people conquered into his mindless cattle.
    There's a big brain idea. Really, with an idea like that, how do you keep your head straight with that brain weighing it down?
    Taking a leaf from Caesar and Lancelot are also immense brainpower moments.
    I was really struggling to find things that suit "conquering" and you just dropped those nuggets in. You get a Pogan le Champ from me

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, uhh... The last Servant I've posted here was allllll back at the page 56. It's been a long time. I should, uhh... Maybe clean up some old sheets, polish some others, somehow get back here soon...

But hey, while I don't.
    I'm looking at our latest entries here and whoa. You guys never stop pumping out those masterpieces, eh. I'm jealous. (AND VERY PROUD TOO.)
    It even inspires me, truly. I want to give a proper comment to at least some of them, so I hope ya'll have some patience with me because for now I don't quite have the time to sit here and write a lot of compliments. But I still hope you know that they're all amazing. You all should be proud. Ya'll rock.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    So, uhh... The last Servant I've posted here was allllll back at the page 56. It's been a long time. I should, uhh... Maybe clean up some old sheets, polish some others, somehow get back here soon...

But hey, while I don't.
    I'm looking at our latest entries here and whoa. You guys never stop pumping out those masterpieces, eh. I'm jealous. (AND VERY PROUD TOO.)
    It even inspires me, truly. I want to give a proper comment to at least some of them, so I hope ya'll have some patience with me because for now I don't quite have the time to sit here and write a lot of compliments. But I still hope you know that they're all amazing. You all should be proud. Ya'll rock.
    is no Problem Howaito provided i havent Forget one were my last servant here Donar at page 85 so ist not bad , its still good enough to have you here .

i hope that i can today or tomorow Show you all my newest servant !

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Dragonet: Nice personality on this guy, in general Dimentio (Super Paper Mario), Jester (DMC 3), and Kefka (FF6) have definitely colored by view of jesters in pop culture towards the negative but it's actually nice to see one who takes his job at face value and just wants to make people smile. I also like this in that he is a coward, yet this doesn't shy away from the fact that he also is brave (kinda like Luigi in the Luigi's mansion series, he is scared of Ghosts and King Boo, but when given the chance to run away in Luigi's mansion 3 by E. Gadd he refuses as King Boo still has his brother princess peach and two toads captured). Borrowing the immortal words of Nelson Mandela "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.". I can definitely see Dragonet having a character arc similar to Nobunaga's brother where the rest of the knights of the round and King Arthur are in trouble having been beaten and captured by a vastly superior foe, yet him having to overcome his fear and move to save them. Overall an extremely well made foreigner and a great addition to the Arthur mythos as a whole.
    I actually was tempted to use Jester as a face claim.
    "You wouldn't s-s-shoot me, would you? If you do that... I'll die you know?"
    Also, I get the feeling you didn't read the alt-text for his Lore, NPs, Skills, and Classes. I get the feeling that happened for a couple people. I'll put in a thing at the end of the sheet for in case someone scrolls all the way down without discovering the secrets. I though that, as a Faker, it would be fun that reading his sheet is initially like if he was using his Camouflage Skill.

Blog Entries
    I actually was tempted to use Jester as a face claim.
    "You wouldn't s-s-shoot me, would you? If you do that... I'll die you know?"
    Also, I get the feeling you didn't read the alt-text for his Lore, NPs, Skills, and Classes. I get the feeling that happened for a couple people. I'll put in a thing at the end of the sheet for in case someone scrolls all the way down without discovering the secrets. I though that, as a Faker, it would be fun that reading his sheet is initially like if he was using his Camouflage Skill.
    I do understand the whole point with Egeking and that the can only use it while he's camouflaged thus making him "a coward" and his own grief and self deprecating nature due possibly to his lack of skill compared to his fellow knights and losing the love of his life, but I still feel that he is at the end of the day brave regardless of what Egeking has decided (that's my interpretation of the matter). If he truly wasn't brave then would her have even bothered gong on the whole Gerystiel quest, would he have stayed at Artoria's side regardless of Mordred's rebellion and much less dared face her despite her being stronger than him?

Pelleas certainly did not, he ran away when things went down, the bravest thing person can do is trust in someone else and be willing to follow them. How can doctor Roman be truly called a coward when he showed no hesitation and did what he did in the final singularity, really what Dragonet did was little different from that, he knew he would lily die fighting Mordred, but he still stayed and tried to do what he thought was right. Compared to someone like Scheherazade before her interlude in FGO or Paris in the original myths the guy is incredibly brave regardless of what a magic sword says.
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; March 17th, 2021 at 12:44 AM.