Page 110 of 782 FirstFirst ... 1060100105108109110111112115120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    The fuck, they touched my sacred Mirari with their filthy Bradywalker hands?

Screw you WotC, you were cool once.
    This was a casual game that I played against someone at the local card shop. He got out Jace, mirari, and then proceeded to chuck hand killers and Jace abilities at me until I just surrendered.
    Spoiler:

If you care for someone, you should always be prepared to tell them when they are wrong.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol.
    The MtG has some really...weird standards on what conducts as "casual match" lol, I remember playing some friday night magic with a pretty stupid Memnarch combo deck (Vedalken Engineer + Freed from the Real + Memnarch = take over everything and infinte mana), and I went up against a guy who was playtesting his 300€ tournament deck.

That asshole.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonorris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Potions and plants are what pass for spells in ancient Greece (so long as you want someone to use their own power and not invoke the gods). Even the odd rituals various other cultures have had to create magical effects weren't really a thing.

To demonstrate: φάρμακον [p-harmakon] is the word for a drug 'whether healing or noxious'. From this we get pharmacy and pharmaceuticals (both of which dropped the negative side as they crossed languages). Now, let me see what words we might have that share the same root in Greek:

πολυφάρμακος: knowing many drugs or charms ... Κίρκη [Circe] Od. 10.276, of Medea A.R. 3.27

παμφάρμακος: skilled in all charms or drugs, of Medea Pi. P.4.233

φαρμακίς: sorceress, witch

φάρμακος: poisoner, sorceror, magician

φάρμαξις: medical treatment; witchery; = Latin veneficium ('The use of magical arts, sorcery; a potent substance, a philtre or similar; the act of poisoning, a poisonous substance, poison')

All definitions according to current Lidell and Scott Greek-English Lexicon and the Oxford Latin Dictionary.
    THAT's what i love to see.

Good job!
    Wow, going back a bit aren't we?

Anyway, thanks.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    (Fake) Saber

Dionysius of Sicily
    STR: D+
    AGI: D
    END: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B (D)

Noble Phantasms:

Damocles: Lost Blade of Timaeus

A chafed, ordinary blade. It looks nothing out of the ordinary, apart from its ragged appearance as a tool of war. As a weapon, it functions as a mere D-rank Noble Phantasm and is only barely capable matching other Noble Phantasms in combat.

The true nature of the Noble Phantasm is unleashed upon uttering the aria 'Vasilias; Phobos;'. Upon activation, the blade exudes constant mental interference with a radius of 7 metres that possesses two alternating wave-like effects. The first lowers the parameters of all enemies in the vicinity (except LUK) by a select number of ranks depending on their attitude towards kingship. Stats may be lowered by a maximum of two ranks (not modifiers), and Noble Phantasms may be rendered unusable in severe cases. Additionally, foes without the bravery skill will flee if they fail an additional 'courage check' that determines will to fight. The second pulse deals constant damage on a reversed scale. Wounds sustained in the way of this effect are a slow corporeal manifestation of 'future errors' that simply take shape in the present.

The severity factor is determined primarily on the attribute of the victims' 'confidence' and 'determination' towards their role as a king or person in power. The greater the confidence, the less the foe's stats will be marked down. Conversely, the greater the confidence, the greater the damage that will be sustained over time. The reverse also applies; a non-confident foe will have their stats debuffed by a huge margin, but will sustain minimal damage. To an overconfident king, it would deal an overwhelming amount of damage; for a worthless pawn, their combat abilities would be annihilated. However, the alternating effects may be offset by a high rank in bravery and luck respectively.

Abilities

Magic Resistance
    E
    Grants protection against magical effects. Different from the Resist!nce effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. This rank cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Disengage
    C
    The ability to break away from combat. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.

Decadence
    B+
    The propensity for enjoying life's luxuries. Damage sustained from battle will heal more quickly depending on the quality of one's surroundings. It is the use of an innate mental factor to speed up recovery processes, rather than the bonuses gained from better quality of living (ie sanitation, nutrition). At this rank, wounds heal much faster (by a factor approaching 6x) when the servant is allowed to spend time within a comfortable 'base of operations' but may also result in an insufferable attitude loathed by one's citizens and master alike.
    Last edited by Apple; June 4th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm~ I'll try pitting this one with the sharks :3 He's a derivative character from Mahabharata, but what I'm putting here is the Javanese incarnation of the character, which is quite blatantly the PlayerKiller-Killer of the Javanese version of Mahabharata. Why? Simply put, he killed Arjuna. Let that sink for a bit. Arjuna is stupidly powerful, with a deck of card containing 52 ace of spades. This guy straight-out killed him in single combat, so much derailment of fate that (in the Javanese lore) GOD a.k.a. Krishna has to step in, cast Resurrect on Arjuna, and kill him since Arjuna fell into a such a deep BSoD that it will affect their odds in the upcoming war.

Outside of Java, he is known as Ekalavya, but since i derive this one from the Javanese version, the name is the more obscure one: Bambang Palgunadi (pronounced Bahm-bahng Pall-goo-na-dee).

================

Bambang Palgunadi
    "If Master Drona does not acknowledge me, then let me train in the shadow of his statue..."

Image (c) HNDRNT26 @ DeviantArt

The greatest hunter of the Nisadha tribe, and their last king.
    Born as the heir of the chieftain of the north-dwelling Nisadha tribe, young Palgunadi is an exceedingly skilled archer and hunter. By the time he is seventeen, there are no archer and hunter greater than he is in the Nishadan realm, so his father sent him southward to the Indian subcontinent to learn from greater masters. While passing by the realm of Hastina one day, Palgunadi heard of a potent archery doctrine named Danurveda, taught to the Hastina royal family by one Dronacharya. Little did he knew, Danurveda will be his downfall...

Possible Class: Archer, Saber
    Master: ???

Parameters:
    * Alignment: Lawful Good
    * Noble Phantasm: B
    * Strength: B+
    * Endurance: C+
    * Agility: B+
    * Mana: D
    * Luck: E

Class Skills:

* Independent Action C
    (Archer-specific class skill)
    Palgunadi can move freely, independent of his Master. Should the contract binding him to his master be severed, he could last for a few days before fading away.

* Magic Resistance B
    (Saber-specific class skill)
    This skill cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Palgunadi to be affected.

Personal skills:

* Instinct A
    Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing. It is a prerequisite of being a matchless hunter, as Palgunadi was in his life.

* Charisma C
    Palgunadi's charisma is great, suitable for a chieftain of a great tribe.

* Vitrification A
    Another prerequisite to be a great hunter is the ability to blend into nature; This skill reflects Palgunadi's great ability to suppress his presence in order to fell elusive and otherwise inapproachable game.

Noble Phantasms:

* Mestika Ampal [The Guardian Steel Ring]
    Support
    A potent magical artifact passed down through the Nisadhan chieftain family. This flesh-embedded ring is a defensive-granting passive Noble Phantasm capable of withstanding a wide variety of harmful attacks upon one's person; it can even revive Palgunadi after being struck down by Arjuna countless times. However, the effect can be permanently broken by cutting off the finger it reside on; Krishna did this via guile and transferred it to Arjuna, in effect making the Pandava prince truly immortal (and six-fingered).

* Fake Danurveda [The Self-Learned Way of The Bow]
    Support
    Touched by Palgunadi's meditations, prayers, and praises, the gods instilled this knowledge directly into Palgunadi's mind. However, due to lack of formal learning, Palgunadi cannot utilize this knowledge to its fullest. This Noble Phantasm, when invoked, will improve his physical attributes for one hour; then it cannot be invoked again for two days.

* Kutte Dhanu [The Bow that Silences The Dog]
    Anti-Unit
    This Noble Phantasm can only be invoked if Palgunadi is summoned into the Archer class. This otherwise unremarkable bow can be fired with extreme accuracy, and Palgunadi is said to be able to hit and fill a cherry-sized target with ten arrows with this bow. It also has another effect; any Servant hit with ten arrows loosed from this bow recedes into a deathlike stupor. Any one arrow is lethal enough to kill a mundane human, and two to four shots is all it takes to kill a mage.

* Arjuna Hatyara [The Slayer of Arjuna]
    Anti-Unit
    This otherwise unremarkable sword has felled the divinely-empowered champion Arjuna when he dueled Palgunadi over Anggrahini, Palgunadi's wife. Its powers can be said to be more of a testament to Palgunadi's prowess and efforts than the weapon itself; Its rank goes up one level for each relevant condition:
    1. Whether Palgunadi was summoned as a Saber-class or not,
    2. The presence of Mestika Ampal,
    3. The activation of Fake Danurveda,
    4. Whether the enemy has a Divinity rank of at least B.
    Its maximum rank is A++, but if Palgunadi is desperate enough to overload it with prana, it can achieve immeasurable god-slaying power for a brief instant.

===================
    Also, i apologize for Hindi-speaking people for my Babelfish'd name of non-Javanese NP names.
    Last edited by Gunbazca; June 4th, 2012 at 01:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    With a quick wiki check, his skill apparently surpassed Arjunas.

You can go straight to A AGI with that, honestly.

Blog Entries
    But B+ is higher than A, no?

Blog Entries
    Under special circumstances. It's the possibility of exceeding A.
    A+ wouldn't be wanked when he really was superior to Arjuna.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    *snip*
    Why does he have a cigarette? What manner of sorcery is this?

But... I really dislike the Javanese version of the Mahabharata, so I will just refrain from commenting. I would not want my bias to come into this.

Blog Entries
    @Petrikow's avvy
    Holy shit, new Karna fanart? I must start a fanclub!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    @Petrikow's avvy
    Holy shit, new Karna fanart? I must start a fanclub!
    Nah, It is just part of the original concept art, located on the second page of Karna's F/A profile. I cut it out and cleaned it in Photoshop so I could use it in this thing, but I liked it enough to make an avvy out of it (Why does BL decrease image quality when you upload it as an avatar? It looks so muddy now)
    Last edited by Petrikow; June 4th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

I'd imagine most CC Servants would be mighty pissed off though, because he can pretty much insta-win via restraining.

I'd probably get away with "chain misses because lol A+ LCK" or something, but I'd be rather worried about the rest, since once the Servant is restrained he can pretty much just light himself a smoke, take a little nap, then casually walk over the master and stab him in the face.
    See, that was my point. Those weapons aren't much when wielded by one of his students (save the chain-whip), but Zhong can get quite the mileage out of those abilities with his godly skills. The chain-whip is just broken. If it still functions just as effectively when wielded by one of his students then he need only hand it off to his pupil with the highest AGI Rank (the best one of his students can get in any one stat is C IIRC), and have them let 'er rip. It would depend on how many allies he has and how long he can train them, but he's very potent. He's not broken in of himself, even with the 18 tools, but the ability to hand those tools out to low-Servant-level students makes him a game breaker if he's summoned under the right conditions.

Okaaay, this was an ... interesting thing I picked up whilst reading through a bit of Cú's legend.

Noble Phantasm

Apple

Description: It's an apple. Quite nice-looking, red, kinda shiny. There is no particular reason for Cú Chulainn to have it, he simply likes apples. And he just threw it through your skull.

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-10
    Maximum Target: However many heads Cú Chulainn feels like throwing it through today.
    Wut? Oh, you ancient Irish, you crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    *snip*
    Wow. Didn't think anyone could make a decent Servant out of some spoiled wuss, but damn if this isn't good, Apple! That said, even though I know its unfair, I read his Noble Phantasm as "This NP completely f**ks over Gilgamesh and Iskander, and knocks Arturia w/Shirou as her Master down to 'sh*t-tier'!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    *snip*
    Wow. Wonder why the Javanese version is so different from the original Hindi version... but damn, now I'm upset again. Ekalavya's story pissed me off when I read the Mahabarata when I was younger, and seeing he got screwed over even worse in another version is irksome.

That said, given he's the Javanese version... what happens if someone summons Ekalavya in the same Grail War? How do different countries' versions of the same Heroic Spirit work anyway? Does one take precedence or does the Grail count them as seperate Servants? If one version is wildly different from the original, does the original get the other version's feats added to his own (since a Heroic Spirit's legend has a very big effect on their power-set)?

Under special circumstances. It's the possibility of exceeding A.
    A+ wouldn't be wanked when he really was superior to Arjuna.
    Yeah, I was surprised his stats were so low when I saw he actually beat Arjuna and that Krishna needed to step in to kill this guy (and even in the original version he got killed by Krishna and his skills surpassed Arjuna's despite being self-taught).

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Wow. Didn't think anyone could make a decent Servant out of some spoiled wuss, but damn if this isn't good, Apple! That said, even though I know its unfair, I read his Noble Phantasm as "This NP completely f**ks over Gilgamesh and Iskander, and knocks Arturia w/Shirou as her Master down to 'sh*t-tier'!"
    Nah, it seems more like, "Iskandar still stomps because lolEndurance and lolarmy, and Gilgamesh is the goddamn Gilgamesh." Arturia would pretty much be toast, though, unless she's Rin-turia. Then she'd be slightly floppy toast.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Nah, it seems more like, "Iskandar still stomps because lolEndurance and lolarmy, and Gilgamesh is the goddamn Gilgamesh." Arturia would pretty much be toast, though, unless she's Rin-turia. Then she'd be slightly floppy toast.
    Fair point about his army, though I wonder how the sword would affect them given the confidence they have in their king, and its not like Gilgamesh doesn't let his weapons do all the fighting for him anyway (plus, he probably has some kind of healing potion in the GoB). Yeah, Arturia is screwed though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Wut? Oh, you ancient Irish, you crack me up!
    Cú's just kind of hanging out, practising his fighting skills. At this particular point, he happens to have a number of apples. So this other bloke has psyched himself up to challenge the mighty Cú Chulainn, right? He starts approaching, and Cú throws eight apples up in the air. The ninth, he puts through this poor sod's skull, presumably whilst he's wondering what the hell Cú is doing. Not the most dignified way to die.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Cú's just kind of hanging out, practising his fighting skills. At this particular point, he happens to have a number of apples. So this other bloke has psyched himself up to challenge the mighty Cú Chulainn, right? He starts approaching, and Cú throws eight apples up in the air. The ninth, he puts through this poor sod's skull, presumably whilst he's wondering what the hell Cú is doing. Not the most dignified way to die.
    That's... putting it mildly. The poor b*stard!

Due to my hanging out almost exclusively in the Fanfic forums, I didn't realize this thread existed... This seems like a more appropriate place for it, so I'll put this up here.

Here you go, 3-for-1 special. I might put up my Goliath as Servant berserker later I guess, but that one kind of sucked.

Name: Agilaz (A Nordic Hero who William Tell is based off of)
    Class: Archer

Strength: B (A)
    Agility: D (C)
    Endurance: D (C)
    Mana: C (A+)
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C

Independent Action (Special): E. When Agilaz acts under Independent Action, his stats change to the Ranks listed in parentheses above, and all "Special Modifiers" for his Noble Phantasms are lifted.

Personal Skills:

Guardian Knight: C. Agilaz's Strength increases by one Rank when defending a person.

Noble Phantasm:

All of Agilaz's Noble Phantasms possess a Special Modifier that prevents him from having more than one Invoked at a given time.

Volund's Arrow (Anti-Unit): C: A Noble Phantasm representing two myths, when Agilaz shot an arrow at his son and later at Volund. Agilaz selects an arrow, from his quiver or elsewhere, and then invokes the name of this Noble Phantasm; when he does, the arrow held becomes Volund's Arrow until it has struck a target. When fired, so long as Agilaz can picture his target's location in his mind and there is a non-zero chance of his arrow striking that target, he will hit with perfect accuracy. However, this Noble Phantasm may not be used for a killing blow. If it is aimed at a place that would be fatal, it will only hit with enough force to cause a non-fatal wound (A shot to the throat for example would hit just hard enough to draw a tiny amount of blood). It excels at striking non-living targets though. When under Independent Action, Agilaz may make fatal blows with this Phantasm.

Honor of Aliruna (Anti-Army): D: From the myth where Agilaz and his wife Aliruna defended a Holy Keep against an entire army. This Noble Phantasm bears a Special Modifier that allows him to use it only when defending something that can be classified as a "Keep," or while opposing an Anti-Fortress Phantasm. In addition, the modifier states that it may only be used against multiple targets. Agilaz holds his bow and then invokes the name of this Noble Phantasm; when he does, the bow becomes "Honor of Aliruna." While invoked, any arrow fired will split into forty, and each arrow will act as if it was fired at a different enemy by Agilaz. If there are less than forty enemies, the paths of the arrows will be divided evenly between those present.

Nidung's Arrow (Anti-Fortress): B: This Noble Phantasm may only be used when Agilaz has no Master. When Agilaz was forced to fire an arrow at his own son, he set one arrow aside to kill King Nidung should his son die. Agilaz invokes the name of this Noble Phantasm; when he does, all arrow's he fires become Nidung's Arrow. This Noble Phantasm causes all arrows fired to act as if they are a C-Rank Noble Phantasm that has been broken. Once this Noble Phantasm has been invoked, Agilaz may no longer accept Prana to maintain his existence in this world, and will die without fail when his Independent Action runs out.

In case you haven't figured it out, Agilaz turns into death incarnate if you kill his master. Under Independent Action he can use all of his Noble Phantasms simultaneously, allowing him to fire a Broken Phantasm that splits into forty Broken Phantasms then homes in on its target. And he can do that as many times as he likes until his thirty seconds of Independent Action run out.

Originally, Independent Action just said that it lifted all restrictions on use of his Phantasms. The whole "Special Modifier" thing was a somewhat clunky attempt at clarification.

Name: Romulus
    Class: Saber or Rider

Strength: B
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B (D as Rider)

Riding: A (A+ as Rider)

Personal Skills:

Divinity: C (Descendent of Venus, deified after death)

Charisma: A

Animal Dialogue: D (C as Rider)

Noble Phantasms:

The Emperor's Ground (Support): B. Can only be used as Saber. Romulus may indicate a specific location as his "Territory." this Territory starts out small and slowly expands as the war progresses. Any Servant entering this territory will notice immediately, and the grail will provide them with the knowledge that "This ground has been claimed by Saber." While fighting inside this Territory, Saber's physical parameters are increased by one Rank each. Further, the Noble Phantasm "Celer" has its power increased by One Rank.

Lupercal (Anti-Army): B. Can only be used as Rider. Takes the form of a Wolf-skin cape worn by Rider. When invoked, calls forth the wolves that raised him. It calls forth two great Wolves, twelve feet in height, with a C-Rank in all Physical Parameters, and eight lesser wolves of more normal size with D-Rank in all Physical Parameters. The Master may see through the eyes of these wolves in the same manner that they would see through the eyes of a Servant.

Celer (Anti-Army): C. This sword is representative of the Celeres, the 500 horsemen who enforced Romulus' rule. When invoked and swung, energy taking the form of those 500 horsemen comes forth. These horsemen deal damage in the form of a physical impact, as if being trampled by a real horseman; however, they are not actual entities. These Horseman can be sent forth at up to A-Rank speeds (A+ if used as Rider). If used as Saber, Saber may control each horseman individually; if used as Rider, the operating range of this Phantasm is increased from 300 yards to 700 but may only be used in a straight line.

Rome (Support): A. A great sword representing the empire that Romulus set in motion. When weilded, it enforces the idea of Rome's destiny to conquer all. When in battle, fate will conspire to help Romulus win, as if his opponent's Luck stat was adjusted to E- and Romulus' adjusted to EX. This will have no effect on any Servant who died before Rome's founding or survived past its fall, nor will it effect a Servant who successfully resisted Rome during their lifetime.

I am considering swapping what Celer does for which Class. The original idea was that as Saber, Romulus was able to command them, while as Rider he rode at the front and was thus unable to give orders.
    Romulus may be a touch OP. I don't know.
    The Original version of The Emperor's Ground had it so that he had to plunge his sword, Rome, into the ground to initiate its expansion, and it would only expand while the sword was stuck in the ground within its borders.

Name: Cain
    Class: Assassin

Strength: B
    Agility: D
    Endurance: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (Special): A++. Rather than hiding in the shadows, Cain's nature causes a person's mind to refuse to acknowledge his presence. If someone has a weak enough will, they may even fail to notice Cain's presence even while he is in the act of striking them. Very strong willpower is required to fully resist this, and Bravery works at reduced effectiveness. Mad Enhancement and Mental Pollution are more effective than normal, however. Cain may use traditional Presence Concealment, which will act as Rank D against opponents who are not affected by his Special Concealment.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Poison): A. A mana burst taking the form of a phantasmal poison that decays life in a similar manner to his Noble Phantasm. It is two ranks weaker if he is using it offensively rather than defensively.

Mystic Face:
    B. All those who see it, or even think about it, will be physically sickened and repulsed and want to get away from this person as quickly as possible. Will only trigger if Special Presence Concealment is seen through.

Noble Phantasm:

Mark of Cain (Anti-Unit): A. While active, any opponent who strikes Cain will have a minor wound inflicted on the place where Cain was struck that is infected with phantasmal poison that causes decay in living things. This poison is at its strongest when used in this way; a Servant with E-Rank endurance will be killed within minutes. If the attacker does not make physical contact with Cain, high Luck may prevent this Phantasm from triggering; otherwise, Divinity or Aegis of Faith is needed, as sufficient Ranks in these will slow or negate the effects of the poison.

Murder (Anti-Unit): B. When a strike is made with Cain's sickle that would hit an opponent's upper back while the target is unaware of Cain's presence, this Phantasm may be invoked. This phantasm will first recreate the death of Abel, by piercing the Target's spine. If the target is a Servant who was killed by physical violence in their myth, it will then recreate the injuries that killed them. Sufficient Luck may prevent this second effect from initiating, but the first may only be avoided through Instinct.

For Cain, I put together a little chart for how Bravery, Mental pollution, and Mad Enhancement help to resist his Special Concealment, but it's not included.
    Since older Servants are supposedly stronger, I gave Cain pretty high stats, but giving him high agility didn't seem right for some reason.
    A possible variation for Murder is that it can only be initiated when the target is not expecting an attack (not necessarily from Cain).
    I'm also considering raising his Luck Stat. I dunno.
    Last edited by Arkanian; June 5th, 2012 at 01:43 AM.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Blog Entries
    Since video game Servants aren't as fun as mythology Servants, and I'm not very good at it anyway, I decided to trick you by making it pretty.

I wanted to see if I could make a Disgaea Servant that isn't hilariously overpowered, so I went with a beginning of the game trash character. Core concept is "power leveling".

Well, if I'm being upstaged, at least it's the fanciest stage I've ever been on!

With the way he levels... it would seem that he gains modifiers over time, rather than through any specific activity, simply by receiving prana from his Master over time? But wouldn't that mean that Combat would actually lower his rate of leveling as he uses up Prana (Causing it to take longer to reach "excess")? Or am I just not understanding how Level Up works? <--*Most likely answer*

Seems like a risky Servant to use... You'd need to fight smarter, not harder. On the other hand, you probably couldn't afford to waste too much time leveling, since you'd want to defeat other Servants as quickly as possible so that you can beat them before other Servants do.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Blog Entries
    No, that's about right. The idea is that he's a Servant that isn't going to get stronger unless you actively go out and eat people, basically, unless you've got another way to overcome the mana drain by a large enough margin.

Grind trash mobs (civilians) ---> Level up!