Page 421 of 486 FirstFirst ... 321371411416419420421422423426431471 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 9720

Thread: Tsukihime Remake Thread - NOT THE SPOILER THREAD

yeah those, I think the korean ones were pretty good

you're missing Van-Fem from that set I think, so I posted it.
    Last edited by Crown; April 10th, 2021 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    1) Primate Murder is a main character in FGO, so he should be fully planned already.

2) The Dark Six hasn't been significantly mentioned or hinted anywhere, at least as far as I can tell. They seem too important to be unplanned, but the lack of random mentions implies they might still be just a barebones concept yet.

3) Brunestud seems to be a key character in the Fate/Tsukihime timeline split, so he might have a fully planned backstory, but I'm still not sure about him being planned as anything more than a backstory element.

4) Zelretch shows his face in a lot of stuff, backstory or otherwise, but he has established reasons why he can't directly interfere with anything, so honestly, there's no real need to flesh him out more than what we already have.

5) ORT's FGO appearance is coming up in hopefully less than a year (haha, who am I kidding?), so Nasu's better have all of his content ready.

6) Strout hasn't been mentioned anywhere outside of materials. How planned he is is anyone's guess.

7) Einnashe already had its own story and one weird, unexpected cameo. I think it's done for good already.

8) Same as Strout, but Strout at least had a planned role as Shiki's rival in Tsuki2, while Blood only has beef with fellow ancestors. Also his whole ghost fleet captain gimmick overlaps completely with Drake's Wild Hunt NP, so he there's also the chance his footnotes are being reworked from scratch.

9) Like her goons except for Fou, Altrouge has been mentioned anywhere outside of her pact with Zepia in Melty. Still, she was planned as a Tsuki2 heroine, so she should have some planned content. Heroines are always the priority for Nasu.

10) Nrvnqsr already showed up in Tsuki.

11) If Stanrobe really is tied to First Magic, he's got some weird Jesus lore planned. Otherwise, nothing.

12) Empty slot.

13) Zepia already got the whole Melty Blood series for himself, plus an Elmo 2 case and a FGO cameo. He's easily the most fleshed out DAA at this point.

14) Vam-Fem is a huge question mark. He has his presence in FsF, yes, but that didn't add any content that wasn't already in his published profile notes. Does he really have anything more that Narita is hesitant to be the first guy to show off, or is Narita just trying his best to work with the meager bread crumbs he has?

15) Rita owns the Rail Zeppelin and that's literally the only piece of information we have outside of her profile. I'm not feeling like this is leading us anywhere.

16) Gransurg has a full profile, courtesy of being a real character in Prelude, and has a giant backstory presence in Case Files. His sheet is definitely already done. If not by Nasu, by Sanda.

17) Ortenrosse has never been mentioned outside of materials and maybe once by Nrvnqsr in Tsukihime. I guess it's hard to find context to bring up someone who wholeheartedly dedicated to being boring. I'll bet his sheet is filled with just the word "generic".

18) Quoting Type-Moon Ace vol. 10: "For example, I'll update the lore and hierarchy of the Dead Apostle Ancestors. There's a lot I removed because I considered it novel back in the day, but nowadays is boring and overdone, and in exchange, I added a lot I consider novel now. A lot more special treatment was given to some that are now more important than they were before." Literally Dante from Devil May Cry series is living example of the overdone edgelord Nasu is probably talking about, so I'm confident his sheet is either redone from scratch or sitting in Nasu's trash can.

19) Empty slot.

20) Merem also already got a full sheet thanks to his Prologue and Talk appearances.

21) Sumire was never mentioned anywhere, I think.

22 and 23) Empty slot.

24) Unless Leftover's Sunao theory is right, El Nahat wasn't mentioned anywhere, and he's set up to be treated more as a weapon than as character, so he's more likely to be a paragraph in Burial Agency 2's sheet than have a sheet on his own. I hope he stays on the DAA list, though. He's the apex of the bizarreness that makes the list charming.

25 and 26) Empty slot.

27) Caubac is a main character in Mahou Tsukai no Hako and a minor character in FsF, so he should have his content properly planned already, yeah.

Unofficial 28) Roa already played his part in full, so yeah.
    Primate Murder, Zelretch, ORT and Zepia would be probably fine. They are already rooted in the lore.

I don't know what to make about The Dark Six, a barebones concept. I think it was mentioned that whatever is was used rewrited as FGO concepts? Maybe I'm wrong. I actually would like it removed if it wasn't actually what seems to be the only semblance of a goal that the DAA have? Needs to be rewritten them, or more like written. I don't even know the fuck is, supposely the first DA or something so what is the importance of this for the DAA, is a vampire? is six vampire? is the root of the DAA?

Burnestud is more of a setting than a character, background even. Needs being writen as a character. I still don't understand what is supposed to be? A Evil Moon? Same appearance as ARCHETYPE so is a girl, a blonde vampire fairy god thing that can throw mini moons. Apparently can at least bite so is a humanoid?

I want Altrouge and their faction to make it. They sounds cool in paper as that rival group that our heroes are going to clash with after Season 1. Arcueid sister, Shiki rival, the powerhouse. They need expanding more than rewriting.

Einashee and the Forest have already make an apperance (well, more like a child of the forest, meaning than the parent forest exist in Fate and for than meaning that something killed the dude Einnashee). A rewrite would be fine, to dude Einashee at least. Don't make him such a jobber.

Nero is classic. Hope he stays. Buff him and make more of their conection with Tiamat.

Vam-Fem has made apprearance act and we know a bit of him. Needs expanding. Similar with Rita but a lot more.

Gransurg and Merem are fine as they are I think. We ACTUALLY know about them. Still don't think they have been so powercreeped.

Ortenrrrrrrose is a literal who and I don't know what he is doing here, aside of actually he being the literal who of every group.

As someone as said Sumire archetype probably got to Shuten so probably out or rewrite.

Caubac has his part in FSF and has interesting shit so he probably make the cut. Probably some of his concepts were to FGO or there is a conection even.

Enhance is laughable for the most part and the rest was probably used as the base of Avenger Angra so out the fuck here or rewrite him please.

I remember Shion TATARI and Dust of Osiris being part of the list? but they are TATARI also so if to they should be in Zepia place as heirs/replacement. Same as Louvre.

I don't remember what was El Nahat, the super ghost? lol, truly part of the charm of the DAA. I still laugh when I tell someone about this group of Super Vampires were there is an alien, a super ghost vampire, some kind of fairy vampire, some kind of divine beast and my favorite the damn forest vampire.

And so many empty slot. Damn, why 27 even if you aren't even properly using the spots? Similar problem as the Sterriten in Bleach but not so bad as there.

Hopefully if not a image of every member of the DAA we at least have a full profile. Also there is going to be new members.

Hey! maybe Satsuki makes it now.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I just hope they give us a Tsuki II and other Tsuki themed/setting stories to cover these DAA. I know that they can appear in fate... but it's not the same/won't do them justice. Roa is completely different, Primate Murder and Fou are world apart, Ort is literally sleeping vs going to be active, Gransurg and Zepia are dead/have a completely different history and so on.

I always wondered how Altrouge being a heroine would play out. That's some next level pimping even by protag standards.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I don't remember what was El Nahat, the super ghost? lol, truly part of the charm of the DAA. I still laugh when I tell someone about this group of Super Vampires were there is an alien, a super ghost vampire, some kind of fairy vampire, some kind of divine beast and my favorite the damn forest vampire.
    Stanrobe is the super ghost. El Nahat was a vampire with an unique ability to annihilate any enemy by also annihilating his own body, except for his stomach. Invincible at 1v1. The problem with this method is that leaves behind a stomach that takes dozens of years to regenerate the body, so the Church could easily collect him and take him as their ultimate weapon. Whenever the Church finds a Dead Apostle they absolutely can't get rid of, they bring in the stomach as a trump card that presumably both eliminats the enemy and resets El Nahat's regeneration. The guys really kills two bird in one stone for his enemies.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Burnestud is more of a setting than a character, background even. Needs being writen as a character. I still don't understand what is supposed to be? A Evil Moon? Same appearance as ARCHETYPE so is a girl, a blonde vampire fairy god thing that can throw mini moons. Apparently can at least bite so is a humanoid
    Keeping in mind the fact that he is literally Dio, I'm pretty sure CM has always been male. It doesn't feel like he really needs much explaining though, we get a pretty good idea of his character through Red Arcueid. There's also the fact that him actually appearing as a character would be a cataclysmic event, unless it's a backstory set exactly in the interim where Ancestors are widely present.

- - - Updated - - -

Since these references are kind of embarassing, TsukiRe will reveal that Mirror Moon had it wrong; he is in fact Brine Stud of the Crimson Moon, as in a guy who procreates in saltwater. It's a nice nod to Coral of the Moon you know!

- - - Updated - - -

Like the Moon arcana, you know, like a moon being reflected on water surface sort of thing. It makes sense when you think about it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    "Literally Dio" seems pretty far-fetched.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    because Kinoko said young Zel was Jotaro.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    There's a lot more to it than that.

He has Rainbow Eyes, which is a song by Ronnie James Dio.
    He also has a goon named Blackmore, as in Richie Blackmore, the guy who used to be Dio's guitarist for the longest time.
    He also has a knight arm named riiru ofu za warudo, come on

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    so CM gonna be voiced by Koyasu?

I don't know what to make about The Dark Six, a barebones concept. I think it was mentioned that whatever is was used rewrited as FGO concepts? Maybe I'm wrong. I actually would like it removed if it wasn't actually what seems to be the only semblance of a goal that the DAA have? Needs to be rewritten them, or more like written. I don't even know the fuck is, supposely the first DA or something so what is the importance of this for the DAA, is a vampire? is six vampire? is the root of the DAA?
    The Aylesbury Valesti ritual to revive The Dark Six actually required minimum of 6 real DAA attend - like those from Brunestud sisters fanclub and even not allow those become DA through magecraft research (young one because Gransurg and Trhvmn still counted). It said The Dark Six will unite all DA together. Also there is a line in Character Material (not sure who talk but quite sure it from Zelretch) that those DA now just replica from the first one and not powerful when compare (seem like True Ancestors and Crimson Moon).

Hey! maybe Satsuki makes it now.
    At least Nasu still remember her (mentioned in HF 2 Material interview).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Keeping in mind the fact that he is literally Dio, I'm pretty sure CM has always been male.
    Roa goes with male pronouns even when he's looking like this, so yeah, he's definitely a man. Roa also has experience being a man in a woman's body, so his word can be trusted here.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    There's a lot more to it than that.

He has Rainbow Eyes, which is a song by Ronnie James Dio.
    He also has a goon named Blackmore, as in Richie Blackmore, the guy who used to be Dio's guitarist for the longest time.
    He also has a knight arm named riiru ofu za warudo, come on
    Ok, so there are a bunch of Dio references, but come on - *literally* Dio is pretty hyperbolic, don't you think?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    when literature defines itself by being figurative, the goalpost is moved, and one is left with no choice but to interpret implications as literal truth

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, this is very much just a part of the embarassing stuff like Enhance. Old Nasu presumably understands that a reference has no value in a vacuum, it can provide a background at best but it won't carry anything. Enhance and Crimson Moon have completely different stories and characters than the references they are, so the background is not there either. That means Enhance is getting changed, despite being figuratively literally DMC2 Dante in the original, due to lack of content other than acting Danteesque.

That means Enhance is getting changed, despite being figuratively literally DMC2 Dante in the original, due to lack of content other than acting Danteesque.
    If the change of Nasu for Enhance is from young Dante in DMC2 version into old hag in DMC5 would be interesting. More weapons, more powerful but have a deadweight following (maybe Shiki takes the role).

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Enhance was originally intended to be Shiki’s “rival,” in that he would try to assassinate Arcueid, and Shiki would protect her. It’d be interesting to see them as allies, but considering his “total war” approach to obliterating other Ancestors, it could make sense

Yeah, he still need to hunt low tier Ancestor first and improves power rather than aim for the big fish in the beginning. They can be allies when hunting Ancestor while seeking for her. But Merem said his princess had weaker since she has feelings for Shiki so maybe Enhance still get a chance with his Holy Burial Artillery Scripture

can't wait for Tsuki2 in 2040.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

I mean, this is very much just a part of the embarassing stuff like Enhance. Old Nasu presumably understands that a reference has no value in a vacuum, it can provide a background at best but it won't carry anything. Enhance and Crimson Moon have completely different stories and characters than the references they are, so the background is not there either. That means Enhance is getting changed, despite being figuratively literally DMC2 Dante in the original, due to lack of content other than acting Danteesque.
    But what if he changes Enhance into DmC Dante instead?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    But what if he changes Enhance into DmC Dante instead?
    Or maybe he gets changed into DMC Nero?

Keeping in mind the fact that he is literally Dio, I'm pretty sure CM has always been male. It doesn't feel like he really needs much explaining though, we get a pretty good idea of his character through Red Arcueid.
    Wasn't it said that while Red Arc is considered equivalent to Crimson Moon she was also a lot different personality wise?

I've always had the impression that Crimson Moon was pretty much Archetype Earth, but even more inhuman and cruel.