Page 143 of 369 FirstFirst ... 4393133138141142143144145148153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 7368

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Oh man Edelgard now rules over Brazil too. Really fitting faceclaim when it comes to the look, I like it.
    If you ever want to make a Berserker/Avenger/Foreigner version of her, boy I have a faceclaim for her, because she currently plagues and ruins the game I play.
    Nice to see that u adopted the names of Morg. I know you are the creator of the class and such, but was sealing the second Class skill necessary? It seems wrong to seal away half what makes someone an extra class. And here we see the thing about what we talked last time. Object of Devotion is sealed while WC is variable and have the same symbol. Wouldnt WC be rank E+++ or something instead in her case?

Cool Servant and when you know the faceclaim I appreciate how you used her weapons in the NPs
    Thank you for the critique.

Yes, I decided to see if Morg's Skill names would make a difference in how I structure my sheet format. I normally prefer short names to avoid cluttering but it seems that it works in this instance.

As for Leopoldina sealing her Object of Desire skill, it is a conscious decision on her part based on her own experience and preferences. As there were multiple different accounts of whether her husband mistreated her, I thought that her choice to not use that part of the Lover portfolio would make sense for her character. Who focuses on the role of 'Mother', with a focus on protective motherly love as opposed to romantic love.

As for the FC? I wanted a character who used a wooden axe-like weapon. Edelgard somewhat fits what I wanted. But as you said, its a very tough FC to sell and I hope it worked alright.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You made her a queen who loves her people, but went down a dark path after her heart was torn in two. I'd say you sold it pretty well.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say a 'dark path' per se. But the intent was to make her a figure of power and authority who forsakes all other forms of love besides the motherly guidance of a monarch.

Blog Entries
    Nice work, Wyvern. Your sheets are so easy to read without losing their creativity.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maria Leopoldina: YOOO. I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU TO DELIEVER A GREAT SOUTH AMERICAN SHEET. Mah man droping real bombs here. This figure is already amazing in her own right but you had to go and make her even more interesting? Can't relate. I'm in awe. And not only the FC is super fitting (EXCUSE ME) but also the skills and even the NP is exactly what I'd see in her if she was a Servant. (THAT SECOND ONE IS CRAZY GOOD.) The way you woven her tale as a Lover servant and how it fits somehow (!!) it was also commendable, I'd never thought it could be pulled off. Well then, after all this gushing about best queen: WF, out.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Breaking News:
    Local Brazilian Queen likes Sheet about a Brazilian Queen.
    Level of Wholesomeness again above average after her appearance.

Also, Rey finally finished his first contest contribution, but delays publication to gain some distance.
    He now has ideas for a sheet about a goddess inspired by art he found on twitter and will start researching his next entry.

This was BL News, Have a nice day.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Man, I am juggling like 3 people at the same time and Im trying to BS my way into a Watcher, just to make it interesting.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The cult of Watchers is expanding. The Eye sees all. The Eye knows all.

Blog Entries
    -brandishes fork-

time to stab out some eyes

Blog Entries
    I do not think one should start with several people and shoehorn the class in just because. Watcher is a class for which you should find a person and think "Watcher" and not "how to make them a Watcher?"

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    literally anyone with eyes could be a Watcher

have eyes? perfect, you a Watcher

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    literally anyone with eyes could be a Watcher

have eyes? perfect, you a Watcher
    male genitals? Lancer it is Kappa

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Nonetheless, I find the recent Watchers to be absolutely interesting, and I hope I get to make one too. Portuguese, of course. I have a thematic but dont have the main Watcher candidate, so its kinda useless.

Blog Entries
    Top-level creator's note
    For this sheet, it's recommended that you read everything EXCEPT the NPs and relationships, without clicking anything, then go back up and reveal all of the secrets, and everything else. Also, once again, this sheet is rated "E" for "Edgy"

Saver of the Heavenly KingdomBerserker of the Heavenly Kingdom
    -- Heavenly Emperor of Great Peace and Prosperity ---- Delusional Heavenly Emperor --

"Greetings, lost child. Let us give thanks to the Heavenly Father above for this fortuitous encounter shared between us. For He had deemed it fit for me to walk this earth and grace the world with my presence once again. As of now, I am summoned under the Saver-Class. My True Name is of no importance, likewise, my visage. I am simply an instrument of His will."

Source

Without mask/different ascension

"Walk with me, child. You must have gone through a lot, yes? I share the sentiment. On my last excursion to this earth, the people rejected my teachings, the same way they did with my brother, all those years ago. I failed the Heavenly Father back then, yet I never begrudged any of them. They were simply lost, misguided, the same way so many people still are today. I know full well that the path of a Messiah is a treacherous one to take, yet I willingly embraced it; this heavy cross that I must bear by my lonesome. Ah, my apologies, that is enough rambling from me. Tell me about yourself; do you have what it takes to carry your cross to the end..?"

Class: SaverBerserker
    Other Classes: RulerAvenger

True Name: "My name? I told you, it is of no importance. This humble one has no need of a name."Hong Xiuquan
    Alignment: Lawful GoodChaotic Evil
    Origin: Chinese Mythology(?)China (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: EXD
    LCK: EXB
    NP: A

Likes: Christianity, "The Heavenly Father", "The Heavenly Elder Brother", justice, peace, and equalityHedonism, worship and reverence (though he wouldn't admit it), loyal adherents of his teachings
    Dislikes: None (or so he claims)Not getting his way, tradition, the Qing Dynasty, disloyalty
    Talent: Preaching, philosophical discussions, "guiding others into the light"Warfare, enforcing his will, influencing the masses
    Natural Enemy: A certain corrupt Imperial DynastyEmpress Dowager Cixi, Emperor Wenzong of Qing
    Armament: Sword, magecraft
    Catalyst: His sword, a bible (albeit a heavily revised one)
    Class Skills
    Charisma (A+)

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. Despite his relative lack of fame in the modern day, the fact remains that Saver was a Messiah sent from the Heavens to protect the helpless, impoverished peasants victimized by the cold, tyrannical rule of a powerful royal dynasty. Regardless of results, he turned a small band of peasants into a formidable army, almost enough to destroy the centuries-old dynasty. For this feat, he was given the highest possible rank of Charisma. It's as if he has some sort of natural charm that inexplicably draws others (especially the poor and helpless) to him. With him, most people would go from being complete strangers into fanatical followers fully willing to die for his cause after only a few brief moments of interaction.

"It's not too late for you to turn back now, child. The path ahead will undoubtedly be a grueling one for you to take. Loss, pain, and misery are certain. You will not emerge from this fight unscathed. Yet if you would willingly walk by my side despite it all... then take up a sword and fight. Each blood spilled, each soul returned to the Heavenly Father, each terrible sacrifice you make... All of them will be paid in full under the banner of my Heavenly Kingdom. Together, we shall create a world where all is equal under the eyes of Heaven."

Counter-Hero (-)

A Skill that reduces the parameters of the statistics of "heroes" that the Servant faces in combat. It is featured as a Class Skill of the Saver Class. An upstanding and virtuous individual, Saver is a perfect image of a Messiah, so much so that any act of hostility directed towards him is deemed as a "transgression" by the world. This Skill's effects, have been subsumed by Saver's second Noble Phantasm.

"A Messiah... in a way, that is what I am, but that title never truly sat right with me. Addressing me as a King or Emperor should be more than enough, lest you risk offending the Heavenly Father and the Heavenly Elder Brother."
    Madness Enhancement (-)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Due to the peculiar nature of Berserker's madness, most of this Skill's effects have been subsumed by Delusion Trigger.

"Me? Mad? Why, that could not be further from the truth! I am the perfect epitome of sanity and rationality! Then again, I take no offense to such accusations. Being rejected, hated, and branded as a madman by society is simply a burden that any Messiah- or any other great mind- must endure. Compared to this cross I must bear, these accusations are nothing."

Delusion Trigger (EX)

A
    Skill
    curse
    granted to those who possess abnormally warped views of the world around them, allowing their delusions to bleed into reality and affect their surroundings, potentially inciting cases similar to mass hysteria. In most cases, those who possess this Skill are completely unaware of it, due to how strongly their delusions are intertwined with their identities and how they view the world around them. This means that they have little control over this power, and may become a danger to both themselves and others.

In truth, Berserker's entire existence as a Servant is formed upon his delusions; the premise that he is a Messiah born from the Heavenly Father, and brother to the Christ Himself. This absurd level of megalomania turns itself both inwards and outwards. Outwards, this Skill manifests as a powerful mental suggestion spell that places Berserker at the center of every belief and value system held by everyone within his immediate vicinity. Rather than explicitly "converting" others into his cult, he simply modifies existing beliefs to fit his own worldviews, while gathering numerous devoted adherents to expand his following, the same way he did in life. One would require high-ranking Magic Resistance or certain other mental fortification abilities to resist these effects. In that sense, it's as if his Madness Enhancement is spread equally among his followers.

Inwards, this delusion morphs Berserker's Saint Graph in a manner akin to Camouflage, forcibly modifying it from a Berserker into a Saver through pure insistence alone. So long as his delusions persist, his Skillsand parameters are strengthened or falsified, and he gains abilities fitting for a Messiah, such as certain the ability to use certain types of magecraft, small-scale miracles such as healing and manipulating life energy, and calling small beams of light from the heavens to act as a form of "divine punishment". These strength and effectiveness of this ability (as well as some of his personal Skills) are tied to the number of believers he has. With enough numbers on his side, he can almost be considered a true Messiah, while as the numbers dwindle, his own Saint Graph would degrade as well, stripping him of his otherworldly power and reverting him back to a Berserker. It's as if the madness he disseminated to the public has nowhere else to go, instead returning to him and revealing him as the true monster that he is.

"See, I don't think I am a god; I AM a god. Fear me. Revere me. Kneel and rejoice before my presence. Through that, your sins shall be absolved, and you shall be welcomed into my Heavenly Kingdom."

Divinity (A)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demigod. Saver is the Will of God made manifest, an otherworldly phenomenon similar to the Second Coming which spelled destruction for the Qing Dynasty, and the younger brother of Christ. These feats alone granted him divinity at its highest possible rank.

"As the Heavenly Elder Brother had decreed so long ago, my kingdom is not of this world. Yet that does not mean I will forsake this place, for all its flaws. This world is a place He loved, after all. Therefore, let us continue our noble services here. Cleanse this world of its impurities. Bring forth the advent of paradise on earth!"
    Divinity (E~A)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demigod. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. There is no doubt that Berserker lived and died as a human with no connections to any kind of divinity whatsoever. Even so, his cult rapidly gained traction during the roughly 15 years it was active. For the impoverished, starving peasants and ethnic minorities of the time, it can be said that Berserker truly was a Messiah sent from the heavens above to liberate them from poverty, discrimination. It is this belief that turned the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom from a disorganized movement of displaced peasants into one of the largest threat to the Qing Dynasty, one which almost managed to wipe out the centuries-old empire within the span of only 15 years.

Similar to Delusion Trigger, the strength of Berserker's Divinity is directly tied to the number of followers he has amassed. At its peak, this Skill also offers the ability to reduce all damage taken, as well as bypassing certain lesser authorities.

"I personally find it rather tragic, to be honest; for my last excursion to be so short-lived... but no matter. Perhaps the Heavenly Father had abandoned us that time, yet... no, that can't be right, can it? After all, he couldn't have possibly allowed thousands to die for nothing! Yes, right now, He had deemed it fit to entrust His authority to me. Therefore, this must be my second chance. This time... I'll be sure to carry out what He could not. My Heavenly Kingdom shall bring peace and prosperity upon this world. A paradise on earth."

Personal Skills
    Confucianism Should Be Suppressed (B)

A Skill that imposes a strong physical pressure on opponents and prevents them from moving. Throughout his campaign, Saver was a prominent opponent of traditional Confucian beliefs at the time. He openly criticized their ideas, believing them to be harmful to the people's happiness and well-being. To that end, he enforced several progressive policies at the time such as abolishing the foot-binding practice, facilitating a more merit-based civil servant recruitment system, and even allowing women to take up high-ranking positions in the military. To him, the fall of these outdated traditions serve as necessary sacrifices for the sake of the Heavenly Father's will.

"Please understand that I take no pleasure in this. It's just that... there is no point to these traditions if their only purpose is only to hold us back. The people are suffering, and those demons perpetuated all this pain and misery under the guise of tradition and the status quo. Therefore, for the sake of His divine will, as well as the people's happiness... I shall cut them down swiftly and painlessly."
    Confucianism Should Be Suppressed (B)

A Skill that imposes a strong physical pressure on opponents and prevents them from moving. During his bloody campaign through China, Berserker openly voiced his hatred towards traditions enforced by Confucianism, Daoism, Buddhism, and other traditional beliefs, attributing every type of suffering to these beliefs for perpetuating harmful traditions and depriving humans of the "true" virtues of Christianity (or at least his own interpretation of it). To that end, he enforced several progressive policies at the time such as abolishing the foot-binding practice, facilitating a more merit-based civil servant recruitment system, and even allowing women to take up high-ranking positions in the military. At the same time, he desecrated temples, burned monasteries, and brutally executed practitioners of these beliefs. Through these methods, Taiping Christianity rapidly became the dominant religion in most parts of China at the time. A Heavenly Kingdom built atop a mountain of corpses. A manifestation of Berserker's intention to dominate overwhelmingly and control relentlessly.

"Those heretics are less than human. Devils sent to lead us astray from His glorious path. Frankly, they should be grateful that I am magnanimous enough to grant them a quick and painless end... most of the time. At other times, when my words fail to reach their ears, and the Heavenly Father above did nothing to save them from the fate that was about to befall them... I was left with no other choice but to ensure that in their final, miserable moments, they will learn."

Revelation (A)

A Skill to "hear the voice of heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Saver frequently experienced visions from the Heavenly Father. In fact, it was these visions that first inspired him to take up arms and rally together an army to take on the kingdom. Despite his ragtag band of rebels initially being vastly outnumbered and outmatched in every way, Saver continuously made the right decisions thanks to these visions, allowing his movement to gain traction, eventually capable of defeating his enemies in several important battles. Until the end, Saver served as a devoted agent of the Heavenly Father, guiding his people in both prayers and battle alike.

"Yes, yes, as I've been saying, this humble one is simply an extension of His will. My True Name, who I am before the Heavenly Father entrusted his authority to me... Such things are irrelevant. I am the Heavenly Emperor. Nothing more, nothing less."
    Instinct (D)

The ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms. The true nature of Berserker's "visions". Instead of receiving any kind of divine revelation, it's more accurate to say that he receives flashes of intuition from his own mind, which he then reframes/reinterprets as "divine revelation". While its accuracy and specificity is... dubious, at best, his charisma and oratory skills allow him to share the benefits of these "revelations" with others, for better or worse.

"This is most certainly the will of the Heavenly Father. There is no doubt about it. So what if it came from my own mind? If the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is one, would that not mean that my will is the same as His?"

Equality Under Heaven (C)

A prominent theme of Saver's campaign; ensuring that "every citizen is equal underneath the eyes of Heaven". Within his kingdom, no man may lord over another, and his officials were personally appointed by the Heavenly Emperor based on a system of absolute meritocracy as opposed to outdated traditions and corrupt nepotism prominent within the imperial dynasty. A variation of Demonic Defender of the State, instead of strengthening its wielder, this Skill instead creates an "equal domain". Within his immediate vicinity, circumstantial modifiers (be it positive or negative) such as fame boost, weather and/or terrain advantages, as well as conceptual strengths and weaknesses are heavily suppressed, if not entirely nullified.

"There is no power greater than the Heavenly Father's. Swords, spears, and fists alike, none of them can ever hope to compare to His light. Therefore, let us cease all hostilities and hold our hands together in prayer, shall we? Praise be!"
    Equality Under Heaven (C --> E)

A prominent theme of Berserker's campaign; ensuring that "every citizen is equal underneath the eyes of Heaven". Berserker himself is the sole ruling authority within his domain. There, no one man (aside from Berserker himself) may lord over another, and his officials were personally appointed by the Heavenly Emperor based on a system of absolute meritocracy as opposed to outdated traditions and corrupt nepotism prominent within the Qing court (in theory, at least). A variation of Demonic Defender of the State, instead of strengthening its wielder, this Skill instead creates an "equal domain" where Berserker establishes himself as the sole ruling authority. Within his immediate vicinity, circumstantial modifiers (be it positive or negative) such as fame boost, weather and/or terrain advantages, as well as conceptual strengths and weaknesses are heavily suppressed, if not entirely nullified. This creates a massive disadvantage for opponents who rely on these modifiers (such as a certain knight who gains a massive power boost during daytime, or a certain murderer's Noble Phantasm that becomes stronger during foggy nights, just to name some examples). Its range and effectiveness gradually declines along with Berserker's Saint Graph, starting at C during his "perfect" state as a Saver, and dropping to E as he discards his "magnanimous Messiah" persona, revealing his true self.

"Love thy neighbor, for you are all equal before the Heavenly Emperor. Be not afraid, lost lambs, for all you need do is listen and have faith in His greater plan. Surrender yourself before His will, and you shall be saved. That is the sole truth of the Heavenly Kingdom... for you to bow before His- Before My will."

Protection of the Faith (A++)

A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. A true man of god, little can sway Saver from his noble, single-minded devotion to the Heavenly Father. This intense faith grants him high resistance to magecraft, torture, mental manipulation, and all sorts of mind games.

"Though I walk through the valley of death, I fear no evil, for the Heavenly Father stands by my side."
    Mental Pollution (A++)

A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. The true nature of Berserker's "faith". Berserker sees himself as a god, the Second Coming of the Messiah, tasked with bringing about the advent of paradise on earth through the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. To this end, he sees himself as the sole ruling authority, and others as lost children whose voices are not even worth considering. This translates into a nigh-immunity from mental interferences, simply because any voice besides his own are worthless.

"I am the Heavenly Emperor. The only voice I hear is my own. The only counsel I need is my own. The only authority you should heed... is my own."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Revisions to the Heavenly Gospel
    Tàipíng Shèngjīng

"Presuming that the words of the Heavenly Father are inherently perfect would be an insult to His humanity. Truth is, the scriptures are a two way street. They are not infallible, for even they must constantly adapt and modify themselves to fit the ever-changing nature of humanity. Here, allow me to give you a little example..."

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1 person

The Taiping Bible. Saver's greatest literature work, which became the cornerstone of his Heavenly Kingdom. To him, the bible as we knew it is far from infallible. While The Heavenly Father Himself is perfect, the scriptures suffered from various mistranslations, misinterpretations, and outdated teachings due to the work of various "demons" aiming to sully the Lord's divine wisdom. Saver is fully aware of this, and reportedly received direct visions from the Heavens explaining each flaw, as well as how to rectify it. The end result of this endeavor is the "Authorized Taiping Bible", an revised adaptation of the Christian bible that highlights certain aspects of the original, while omitting other aspects that do not fit with his own the Heavenly Father's vision. For example, this bible seemed to focus more on the more vengeful aspect of the Old Testament God, Isaac chose Jacob as heir over Esau voluntarily as opposed to the canon bible's use of deceit, Noah never planted a vineyard and was seen naked by Ham having collapsed from exhaustion instead of drunkenness, and the part where Lot was raped by his daughters after escaping Sodom was completely removed from the Taiping bible.

This Noble Phantasm represents Saver's ability to "create revisions of holy scriptures". Taking the form of a physical tome, Saver can modify the characteristics of anyone possessing Divinity within her surroundings, imbuing them with new conceptual weaknesses by adding on to their respective legends, reducing their parameters by downplaying their feats, and/or adding certain restrictions to their Skills or Noble Phantasm(s). It's worth noting that this Noble Phantasm's capabilities are strictly limited to "weakening" and "restricting"; it cannot entirely "overwrite (completely removing/sealing away) canon", as Saver did not write an entire gospel from scratch. More complicated or powerful "additions" require more mana to maintain (for instance, +20% poison damage costs more than +10% poison damage). Its effectiveness rises in proportion to the target's Divinity (it cannot effect someone who does not possess any kind of Divinity), and it is especially effective when used on characters from Judeo-Christian mythology and/or history. Incidentally, this effect also takes priority over the equalizing effects of Equality Under Heaven, as it is deemed as the "Heavenly Emperor's Decree".

Heavenly Emperor's Transcendental Justice
    Tàipíng Tiāndì

"Ah, to think you would raise your sword against me... I am saddened. No, not by your actions, but by the terrible fate that would befall you for the folly you have committed. But it is never too late to repent and redeem yourself. My Heavenly Kingdom welcomes saints and sinners alike, after all. So long as they had been... cleansed. Now, the path to your redemption is a simple one. There is but one task for you to undertake..."

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Max Targets: -

A representation of Saver's absolute authority as a Messiah. His will is the will of God. A slight against him is a slight against the entire world itself. Any hostile actions directed at Saver marks the target with negative karma. This reduces the target's luck with every subsequent hostilities as the world gradually deems them to be a threat. Even so, Saver's inhumane sadism endless compassion prevents them from dying from this curse. Instead, while they were at the very bottom, devoid of all hope, Saver would magnanimously offer them a chance at redemption. Accepting this offer is akin to signing a binding contract that places you in his debt. From henceforth, Saver is entitled to make one request that grants "redemption", nullifying the curse. Once a request is given, fate is seemingly altered to create situations where it becomes easy for the "sinner" in question to fulfill it, regardless of their own personal say in the matter. For example, if the request is to "kill X", even if the individual refuses to do it, they will soon be thrown to a situation where "killing X" is the easiest and most obvious solution. Once a contract is accepted, an extremely high level of luck is required to overturn it. That said, similar to some of Saver's other abilities, this Noble Phantasm's strength is tied to the amount of followers he had amassed. A deity's strength is intertwined with how much reverence and worship they receive, after all. The more Saver's Saint Graph degrades, the less dangerous these string of misfortunes become, and less luck is required to overturn established "contracts". Ultimately, this Noble Phantasm represents Saver's authority as the Heavenly Emperor as a whole, as well as the "cleansing of one's soul" before they can be admitted into the Heavenly Kingdom. That said, similar to how it was during this life, this divine authority gradually loses its meaning the more he abandons his "saintliness".

Taiping Heavenly Armageddon
    Shìjiè Mòrì

"YOU HAVE INTERFERED WITH MY HEAVENLY KINGDOM LONG ENOUGH! DIE! LET THE FIERY INFERNO OF ARMAGEDDON DEVOUR YOUR SOUL! DIIIEEE!!"

Type: Anti-Army, Suicide
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: 100

Berserker's third and final Noble Phantasm. One that belongs not to a benevolent Messiah, but to a bloodthirsty warmonger. It is normally sealed, until the moment his Saint Graph is fully revealed as a Berserker instead of a Saver. There, his other Noble Phantasms are sealed, along with Divinity, Equality Under Heaven, and Delusion Trigger. Now revealed as a man instead of a god, Berserker prepares himself for his final stand...

This Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of his grand feat of accurately predicting Armageddon... well, sort of. In truth, the whole thing was more akin to a self-fulfilling prophecy. Throughout his rule, Berserker frequently warned his followers to prepare for a great war; a legendary final battle between the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom and their Qing oppressors. Unsurprisingly, due to their constant provocation, as well as several terrible military decisions, after 15 years, the Qing Dynasty finally managed to regain their footing, coming back from the brink of destruction and retaking Taiping territories one step at a time. The final confrontation happened at the capital of the Heavenly Kingdom, Nanjing. This final stand burned more than half the city to the ground and incurred heavy casualties from both sides, with the Qing Dynasty barely emerging victorious from the scorched remnants of the city.

This Noble Phantasm replicates Berserker's final stand. Unlike his other Noble Phantasms, it lacks complexity; it does not possess the scripture-rewriting properties of the first, nor the causality-altering properties of the second. Instead, it is a simple reality marble that represents a monster's desperate, final charge. Upon its activation, targets are transported to the battlefields of Nanjing, shrouded in flames. This battlefield is filled with wraiths that attack indiscriminately, as well as bullets and cannon fire ravaging the fields in all directions. Here, Berserker converts the final vestiges of his divine authority into a massive power boost for himself, and drops all manner of defense in favor of pure offense. Despite how Berserker presents this Noble Phantasm as a "glorious, all-or-nothing final battle", the truth is nowhere as grand. It is the final, borderline suicidal attack belonging to a pathetic madman; a simple, straightforward damage race. The bloody lands of Nanjing itself seemingly calls for death as the mana cost of every action performed within this reality marble (including Berserker's own) is doubled. As this Noble Phantasm rapidly burns out Berserker's mana reserves, he can only maintain it for up to 15 minutes before figuratively and literally burning himself out.

Description
    Saver does not possess a True Name... or so he insists. What matters is that he is a legendary Chinese folk hero known for liberating the poor and downtrodden peasants from a corrupt, tyrannical regime. Most of the time, he refuses to elaborate on anything more than that, perhaps out of his sense of humility. As expected of a perfect Messianic figure, Saver extols an otherworldly aura of beauty and virtue. He is highly compassionate and understanding, and can frequently be seen educating others to the wondrous teachings of the Heavenly Father. He calmly empathizes with each individual and freely tailors his teaching methods to fit their worldviews.

One should not mistake Saver's kindness for pacifism. Deep down, he dislikes outdated traditions that does more harm than good. He cited the foot-binding practice and the heavy gender discrimination during his time as examples of these harmful traditions. Even so, he insists that one should "hate the sin, not the sinner". When faced with practitioners of these traditions, he considers force as a last-resort option. When absolutely no other options remain, he barely lifts a finger and simply resorts to calling down his beams of light to grant these "poor, misguided souls" what he believes to be a "swift and painless end".

All in all, Saver might be somewhat forceful when enforcing his beliefs, and he can be a bit too prudish (alcohol and illicit sexual relationships before marriage are deemed as capital offenses in his eyes), but there is no doubt that he is a man of God who only wishes to unite the world under His glorious kingdom.

Even so, one can't deny the odd feeling that there's more to him than he lets on...
    Berserker's True Name is Hong Xiuquan, leader of the Taiping Rebellion and self-proclaimed Divine Emperor of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.

Underneath his gentle, charismatic exterior, Berserker is, quite frankly, completely delusional. The more others entertain his initial delusions, the more he reveals a darker, more self-centered side of himself. Instead of humbly attributing his feats as "The Heavenly Father's work", he openly declares that his will and the Heavenly Father's are one and the same. Therefore, his people should worship and revere him the same way they would do so towards their god. Because his mere presence is an unimaginably priceless blessing for humanity. Therefore, it's only natural for him to indulge in the finest wine and women (despite hypocritically prohibiting his followers from doing the same) as a form of "payment" for his mere existence. He freely cherry-picks biblical verses that support his stance while dismissing other verses that point out his many shortcomings, and he shamelessly compares himself to other great heroes who fought for humanity without a hint of self-awareness.

Conversely, an even worse side of himself emerges should one refuse to entertain his delusions. The notion that a mere human could defy his will is so foreign to him that he simply arrives at the conclusion that they are not humans, but demons. Initially, he may try to maintain his facade of benevolent magnanimity, but as their "transgressions" increase, he may gradually drop the act altogether in favor of sadistically ensuring that they learn just how much of a mistake they made by defying him, turning from a "benevolent" Messiah into a petulant, violent man-child prone to throwing tantrums, torture, and raining down divine punishment indiscriminately, like a true Berserker. He has no qualms committing all sorts of murderous atrocities simply because his will is the same as the Heavenly Father's. Therefore, "If my actions are mistaken, surely the Heavenly Father would stop me before I rain down my divine punishment before these demons. The fact that he did not proves that I am not mistaken. It is as simple as that."

Even so, despite his supposed faith in the Heavenly Father, a part of him resents the heavens for allowing his rebellion to fail. The people truly did suffer back then, and if his relatively progressive policies were anything to go by, in some ways, he truly did care for them (though it's unclear whether he "cares" for them as actual humans, or simply as background characters within his megalomania and delusions of grandeur). Yet where was the Heavenly Father when all was lost? Going by his usual system of morality, one may interpret that the Taiping Rebellion's failure would mean that God did not approve of it. Even so, Berserker hypocritically denies this without a second thought. Instead, he simply believes that his manifestation as a Servant is His way of giving him a second chance to rectify his previous failures.

Perhaps the most terrifying part of Berserker's mentality is the amount of genuine faith he puts in these delusions and warped interpretations of the world. This makes him almost impossible to reason with, as any perceived pleasantries with him are extremely superficial, and performed under the singular notion that he must always be correct. He is completely unhinged in his quest to reestablish the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, this time as an eternal theocratic monarchy that spans across the entire world.

Lore
    It is unclear when Saver's legend supposedly took place. Even so, the true essence of his tale remains unchanged.

Once upon a time, there lived a nameless peasant who resided in a poor farming village. The corrupt Emperor heavily taxed the people, leaving them constantly suffering and impoverished. The young man toiled away every day. He wanted to help, but he was only one man, and there was only so much one man can do. He cursed the Emperor every day under his breath, yet even he could not do much to alleviate all the suffering within his village, much less the entire kingdom. He prayed every single day, until one day... The Heavenly Father appeared before him. He tasked him with a grand undertaking; to liberate the people from their tyrannical Emperor. Receiving this divine command from the heavens, the young man set out, only with a single sword in hand.

The young man's quest was far from easy. The people doubted his words, laughed, scorned, and even threw stones at him for insinuating such an absurd idea. Even so, he persevered, and one battle at a time, he proved to the people that things do not have to stay the way they were. There was hope beyond all the pain and suffering they've faced through the past several centuries. Slowly but surely, the people began to rally before him, and together, they marched towards the Imperial Capital, liberating villages and bolstering their forces with every successful conquest along the way. After a long and grueling path, they finally cornered the cowardly Emperor within his palace.

...A fatal miscalculation.
    The ragtag army of peasants had underestimated their Emperor. They were ambushed within the palace, and while the man barely managed to escape with a handful of his followers, the cost had been a grievous one. By all accounts, their plan had been perfect. The man arrived at the conclusion that there must have been a traitor among their midst. He tried to investigate this matter further, but he stopped himself before long. Surely the Heavenly Father would not want his army to become weaker and more fractured than it already was. And so, the man decided to overlook the possibility of a traitor and instead focused his efforts to regain the army's footing after their unprecedented defeat. So long as the Heavenly Father is by his side to lead them, surely they could still emerge victorious.

Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. The imperial army quickly gathered themselves and began retaking previously liberated territories with ease, claiming more lives in the process. Finally, the rebellion was crushed, and the man died in a valiant last stand against his oppressors in his hometown. While his quest ended in defeat, all was not lost, for he died a martyr, having inspired countless more people to take up his cause, and influencing the kingdom's history for many years to come...
    Hong Xiuquan (1814-1864) was the leader of the Taiping Rebellion and self-proclaimed Divine Emperor of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. He was born in a poor farming village as a Hakka, an ethnic minority group at the time. At the time, social classes were established based on Confucian philosophies, and Hong was at the bottom of the barrel. The only way to move up was to take an imperial examination with a 1% pass rate. As a young man, Hong felt constantly pressured to escape the poverty and discrimination associated with his class. He devoted himself to studying to prepare himself for the examination... only to fail. And fail again. And again. And again. After his third failure in the imperial exam, Hong suffered from a psychotic breakdown and began receiving visions. He saw an old man, accompanied by a younger man. The old man gifted him with a sword and ordered him to slay the demons plaguing this earth. At first, Hong was unsure on what to make of these visions. After his fourth failure, however, a chance encounter with a preacher opened his eyes. The old man was the Heavenly Father Himself, while the younger man was his Heavenly Elder Brother. By "slaying demons" They had meant the total destruction of the Qing Dynasty, which had perpetuated these Confucian traditions for centuries. After receiving this divine revelation, Hong left his village and became a travelling preacher.

Hong's quest was far from easy. The people doubted his words, laughed, scorned, and even threw stones at him for insinuating such an absurd idea. Everywhere he goes, he witnessed atrocities attributed to the Qing Government; exorbitant taxes, famine, pestilence, and so on. Even so, there was not much he could do. Eventually, he gathered a small band of ragtag followers and continued his travels, liberating one small village after another while spreading his gospel. The Qing did not take him seriously, believing them to be no different than any other peasant rebellion, due to die out in a matter of weeks. They would soon be proven wrong...

Over the years, Hong's cult continued to expand steadily, and by 1851, he had between 10,000-30,000 men fighting by his side. Indubitably small compared to the Qing forces, and lacking in any formal military training, but certainly a force to be reckoned with through numbers alone. Hong's first claim to fame happened on the same year, when he liberated the city of Jintian from Qing forces. Most of their soldiers had been routed, and their commanders beheaded. This first decisive victory would define Hong's cult for years to come. From then on, his followers rapidly increased. Of course, not everyone genuinely believed in his religious teachings. Even so, for the impoverished peasants unable to pay the Qing's exorbitant taxes, the merchants who suffered financially after China's economic collapse following the First Opium War, and the Hakka minorities who spent their entire lives under Qing's oppressive boots, Hong Xiuquan was seen as a savior sent by the heavens above to protect their rights and overthrow the tyrannical Qing rule.

For the next few years, Hong continued his goal to "liberate" the people from Qing rule. This "liberation" was far from peaceful, however, as Hong began to cast the Qing as literal demons unworthy of compassion nor mercy. With every "liberated" town or city, Qing soldiers were brutally executed, their bodies displayed to serve as a warning. Furthermore, Hong also decided to execute anyone who refuses to "cleanse" themselves and join his cult, framing them as "allies of the devils". Finally, Hong's next big victory happened in 1853, when the cult managed to take the city of Nanjing. Soon after, Hong declared Nanjing to be the capital of the newly-established Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, with him as its Heavenly Emperor of Great Peace and Prosperity.

From then on, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom enjoyed a period of relative peace while Qing forces continued to be overwhelmed by their superior strength and numbers. At the same time, the Qing were also preoccupied with the French army at the start of the Second Opium War, further diverting their strength. During this time, Hong enforced several progressive policies such as abolishing the foot-binding practice, facilitating a more merit-based civil servant recruitment system, and even allowing women to take up high-ranking positions in the military. To some, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom was a perfect utopia; the Heavenly Father's paradise, established on earth... at least, that is the impression one would get if they ignore the kingdom's more puritanical aspects, such as the strict prohibition of alcohol and the complete separation of genders before marriage. According to the Heavenly Emperor's Taiping Bible, these transgressions were deemed as capital offenses, and criminals would be subjected to horrifying torture.

...Of course, such laws did not apply to the Heavenly Emperor himself, who spent his days in a lavish palace, surrounded by the finest wine and women alike.

Trouble began brewing in 1856, when Yang Xiuqing, one of Hong's liutenants, began claiming that he too could hear the voice of God, and that Hong was a fraud. Despite Yang being his closest right-hand-man, Hong soon ordered the man to be put to death. His families and associates were also subjected to the purge for good measure, killing hundreds and weakening the Heavenly Kingdom's internal and military structure (considering Yang was the more competent statesman and led a spy network whose efforts were monumental to a number of prior Taiping victories). From then on, Hong's paranoia drove him to drop all semblance of utopia within his kingdom. Officers were no longer elected based on merit, but simply based on their loyalty to the Emperor. He also retreated further into a life of chaotic hedonism within his palace, turning a blind eye to his people's concerns.

The Heavenly Kingdom would fall soon after. Without Yang's charisma and spy network, the Taiping failed to take Shanghai. At around this time, Qing forces began to regain their ground, aided by western officers, and slowly but surely, they were reconquering Taiping territories. Eventually, the Taiping were cornered at their very own capital, Nanjing, outnumbered and outmaneuvered by the Qing. It was here that the Heavenly Emperor's predictions on the Armageddon came to be (in large part due to his own actions). Finally, he led one final charge against the Qing.

The three-day battle was a horrifying one. A large portion of the city were burned to the ground, bodies littered the street, and the ground were dyed red with blood. Thousands died from both sides, and the Qing just barely managed to emerge victorious.

At the same time, Hong managed to escape, along with a small number of his followers. His followers were quickly losing faith in him after their loss, and the former Heavenly Emperor was desperate to quell their fury. Finally, Hong decided to consult with the Heavenly Father one last time, and the heavens blessed them with manna to sustain themselves. Hong announced this to his followers. Together, they said their prayers, and Hong was the first to indulge in this heavenly treat...

...only to die of food poisoning soon after. Well, that was an anticlimactic end. Apparently his "manna" was nothing more than an assortment of random weeds he found in the forest, and eating them was... not such a good idea. The cult died out soon after, its members either hunted down by the Qin, or simply decided to renounce their connections to the religious fanatic as if nothing ever happened.

Overall, the Taiping Rebellion was known as one of the bloodiest conflicts in relatively modern history, its death toll reaching between 20 to 30 million people from both sides of the conflict, more than the total lives lost in the First World War. While the rebellion ended in failure, it influenced or inspired a number of subsequent events in Chinese history, such as the Boxer Rebellion, the Chinese Communist Revolution, and the Great Leap Forward.

Relationships
    Jeanne D'Arc:
    "Just as I thought! We are but one and the same! You heard the Heavenly Father's voices as well, did you not? Yes, yes, do not look so hesitant! Ufufu, it must be a great honor for you to stand before someone as esteemed as I am!"

Afonso Henriques:
    "I understand how noble your struggle was, fair founder. You went against your beloved family to fight for your people's happiness and prosperity, your unyielding stature in the face of adversity, your faith in the Heavenly Father's will... Such courage! Such majesty! It is a marvelous sight to behold! Why... your feats remind me of myself!"

"BB":
    "How distasteful... Your leash is far too tight. The key is to grant them the ability to think, but only of the things you allow them to think about. Loosen up their leash. Open their hearts to the voice of the Heavenly Father! Appeal to their faith, as if stoking an ember into a wildfire! That, is how you should truly lead your people!"

Commodus:
    *The two can frequently be seen together in parties, amicably discussing their differences in ideologies and experiences. Of course, they only talk about the best parts of their reign, while completely omitting the... less-than-stellar parts*

Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi:
    "Yes, yes, war is a necessary evil. It is loathsome to admit, but you are most certainly correct. How I wish those people could just lay down their arms, open their hearts to His voice, and willingly offer up their lives to the Heavenly Emperor... Alas, they fail to do something as simple as that. I hated every moment I had to run my sword through their pathetic bodies, I truly did! Demons, all of them, to force me to stain my hands with so much blood... How sad..."

Samyaza:
    "I find our discussions most entertaining, o' emissary of the Heavenly Father. I understand your plight; why would He bestow the gift of free will, if only to punish us for making use of it to its absolute fullest? Conversely, if He did not approve of the Heavenly Kingdom I established in His name... why did he not stop me sooner? Does that not prove the authority he bestowed upon me?"

Sun Yat Sen, Mao Zedong, Kim Il Sung:
    "You are nothing more than petulant children, all of you. Your pale imitations are a disgrace to the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. And for you to turn
    My
    His
    will into such abominations... I should punish you all here for the sacrilege you committed.
    "

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    ...I have emerged once again from my writing cave.

- Man, writing this guy did not feel good. Don't expect me to write any more "controversial" figures after him. I promise my next sheet will be less... morally questionable.

- Character-wise, he's just designed to be a completely unrepentant villain with no redeeming quality. Writing him as a simple hedonist would've been easy, but that take on him almost seemed too simple and one-note, so I expanded more on his cruelty, megalomania, and delusions of grandeur. Hopefully that expands on his character without glorifying his actions.

- Similarly, writing him as a Foreigner would've been such an obvious idea. You could easily attribute his visions to the work of Outer Gods, but I feel that saying how it's all the fault of some extraterrestrial horror would detract from the true severity of his actions. With humans this messed up, who needs Outer Gods?

- I was initially working on another sheet, part of a miniseries of sorts. (one person from this series sorta fits the prompt, he'll probably be my second entry here if the time allows it). The recent release of LB4 just inspired me to finish this one first, especially that line about how "a god's strength is tied to the amount of worshipers they have". So I took that formula to eleven, added the concept of "a Berserker that spreads their madness between their followers" from Sunny's Margaret of Anjou (one of my all-time favorite sheets), added a bunch of original flavor, and here you have him.

- Apparently, Hong once made a giant sword inscribed as a "Demon-Slaying Blade". I was planning to include that as an NP, but he has more than enough wanked NPs (at least so long as he maintains his guise as a Saver), and I'm not even sure what the sword could do. For now, I guess he can conjure replicas of these swords made of light in his attack animations, as a symbol of his authority or something.

- I shall retreat back to my cave now. Pray that my next sheet would be more wholesome than this one...
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 8th, 2021 at 05:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Eh, just a small note, your first NP failed displaying correctly. Still reading and after doing it Ill give my opinion but man, this shows promise.

EDIT: AHA, MY GUESS WAS RIGHT. The identity only. SPOILER I like the Delusion Trigger skill. I was looking for a skill like this for a future servant. I might use this skill. Of course, if you are okay with it, that is. Also, I bloody love his true nature. "I dont think im a god, I AM A GOD". Edgy but cool. I love how it is hidden as a Saver then all the real skils shows how much of a psychopath he is. Dear god, I love this servant so much. The idea is simply briliant. One of the best servants i've read so far. His Noble Phantasms are so god damn interesting. Fits the Lore and really cool effects. Bravo, you did a good work. Also, after seeing everyone comparing other contest users relationships servants, I regret not doing the same.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 8th, 2021 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hong Xiuquan: Ah yes, Hong Xiuquan is a really interesting person. I always wanted to make a sheet of him, but I always struggled to do something interesting with him. So I'm really delighted to see how good yours is. The skills and NP are excellent, I could have never thought of something like that. And his personality is wonderfully done, your take on Hong Xiuquan is truly terrifying with his mad faith. Overall I absolutely love it, nice job!

Blog Entries
    I like this prompt, combined with everyone's idea to give lines to each other's entries here (I think this is a pretty recent trend). For this specific prompt, it's like we're all having the "banquet of kings" scene from F/Zero with our own creations.

@Therion: Sure, I've borrowed several Skill ideas from other users here as well. Maybe I'll make a blog on a free-for-all list of personal Skills I've come up with later.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 8th, 2021 at 05:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'll probably take some time to add the voice lines to Leopoldina interacting with the other contest servants. Not gonna make any changes, just thought it would be more respectful to show acknowledgement to the others.

Blog Entries
    Good idea. I might try the same. I feel awful about my servant being referenced but my servant not referencing anyone

Blog Entries
    BnEl-factor confirmed. Good work as always, Mr. Edgy Sunny. I felt a tingle to finally know what he truly is while reading the Saver Part "has to be a faker, but who are they?" And "ooh, i feel a weird Foreigner vibe" and was surprised to see Berserker, but the reason for this is really great.

And yeah this trend took of last contest. This led to my idea to treat my Chaldea as consisting of all these different sections named after creators here, because recently sheets are heavily connected nowadays. I like.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.