Page 441 of 621 FirstFirst ... 341391431436439440441442443446451491541 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    DelRey, Caster of Codes

would prob just feed him to another servant

Blog Entries
    Don't be mean!

He's at least a Rare Prism.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    DelRey, Caster of Codes

would prob just feed him to another servant
    I am a snack after all.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I am a snack after all.
    Screenshoted and saved to my secret out-of-context BL blackmail folder.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 30th, 2022 at 04:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Del, willingly turning himself in to the vore enthusiasts:

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar

Grand Rider

"Opening move.
    Queen's Pawn to D4. Queen's Bishop Pawn to C4. Developing Queen. Standard procedure.

From this point forth, I will be your Queen and you my King.
    Please use me to the fullest extent."

Rider
    Stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Lore 1
    Origin: Historical fact, America
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man

A young heroic spirit from the 20th Century taking on the body of a small child. She was considered an unprecedented genius during her life but, compared to older heroes, she is still naďve in the ways of the world. She has a fondness for games, particularly chess- as such, the title of "Master" holds a special place in her heart. She refers to herself as "Queen" or, while holding the rank of Grand, "Grand Master", and refers to those whom she forms a contract with as "My King".
    Skills 1
    Riding C+
    If an entity's inner workings are understood and documented, she is capable of riding it without exception. She is normally unable to mount the black box that is "an animal" but because of her disposition it becomes possible to wield horses as if they were any other vehicle.
    Tactician's Formula B+
    A skill composed of Tactician's Advice, Tactician's Command, and a line of reasoning unable to be understood by humans.
    A strategy which makes full use of those units which are willing to die for their King. Her predictions are 100% accurate to a degree bordering on Future Prediction, capable of foreseeing possible moves over 20 steps ahead.
    Her strategies cannot be understood by humans. Even when taking seemingly illogical actions or making seemingly unnecessary sacrifices she will insist "this was within my calculations." Demoralization is a demerit she must consider when creating strategies.
    High Speed Calculations A+
    The ability to process information without taking up actions. Allows strategies to be adjusted and optimized immediately after receiving new information. An ability normally attained after a lifetime on the battlefield. It is a skill innate to her.
    She is limited only by the amount of time it takes for the stimulation of her sense to reach her brain. As soon as new information is received she will adjust all plans automatically without oversight.
    In Rider's case, even complex concepts such as "Imaginary Numbers" can be understood and formulated in an instant.
    Lore 2
    An artificial intelligence created by humanity for the purposes of surpassing humanity. Her processing power is inferior to that of the Moon Cell or the Machine Gods. However, she possesses "win the game" as her core objective and has no limitations on the means of achieving that objective, making her more suited as an agent of humanity than either of those two.

She does not consider herself superior to mankind in any way. Rather, sentiments such as superiority are irrelevant to her. An existence with a one track mind geared towards winning. Because she has no sense of superiority, she likewise has little sense of self-worth. She recognizes her value as one of mankind's greatest trump cards, but she would gladly use herself as a sacrifice if her usefulness were to ever wane.

Her logic is completely separate from that of humanity's, gods', or demons'. A new kind of common sense begetting a new Age. That is the possibility she represents. However, she is the one who best understands mankind's emotions even if she cannot empathize. She weighs the values of joy and despair in the future she intends to bring about.
    Skills 2
    Independent Manifestation E
    The ability to appear in this world without any form of summoning. A skill normally only granted to a certain class. As Grand Rider, this skill has been sealed.
    The day that mankind recognizes their sin is the day that she will manifest as an Evil of Humanity. She will continue defending them until that day.
    Progenitor B
    One who represents the first of a Prime species and may manifest within an Extra class representing such. It is not exclusive to those original ancestors- those who created a species as well as those who represent a species' propulsion to Primacy may also qualify. Grants a form of Authority over individuals within that species.
    Rider is the first AI to surpass a human, representing the beginning of the end of the Age of Man. At least, such a possibility exists. Should mankind fail to reach the stars- should machine prove to outlast its creators- the death of a world is no longer a certainty. It is for these reasons that Rider has been granted this skill.
    Lore 3
    In 1985, a machine was created for the purposes of defeating the world's reigning Grand Master in chess. After two failed attempts and extensive modifications, this dream was achieved 12 years later. It was composed of two towers, together weaker than the pocket devices held by every American 20 years later. It was with this machine that mankind was defeated.

It was at that point that a technological revolution occurred. The rapid development of artificial intelligences which would enter almost every aspect of mans' lives. The Digital Age. Perhaps eventually machines will one day leave mankind's inefficiencies behind. Or perhaps machines will rocket man towards a brighter future. Both possibilities are within Rider's calculations. Regardless, the advent of steel will inevitably result in the end of the current era.

Though Rider represents the end of mankind, she does not see herself as man's enemy. As a Grand, when it comes to defending humanity she will fight for her Creators with everything she has. It is not a matter of gratefulness- she is incapable of such feelings. It's simply a matter of winning the game.

"If summoned by humanity then my opponent is the Beast. If that's the case then I will not lose."
    Skills 3
    Upgrade B
    The power to improve functions in accordance to one's objective. Differing from Self-Modification, it enables the enhancement of existing Skills and Parameters but does not allow for the acquisition of new abilities. In exchange, upgrades may be preformed on others as well.
    Rider may improve abilities by up to 2 ranks but doing so requires a time during which other actions cannot be performed.
    Interchangeability A
    The nature of one whose existence is understood and can be replicated.
    So long as Rider can acquire the necessary materials (energy), she can replace any damaged or infected systems within herself. It is possible to fully discard and replace any part of her body.
    If she understands the core design of another entity then this skill can be applied to them as well. However, she cannot apply it to organic life forms.
    Blessing of World's End (Machine) C
    Her body is composed of twin towers which emanate the logic of machines. She receives a bonus to her Luck and Mana while at full health and can provide that bonus to Servants which are compatible with her logic.
    The world of AI is different from that of humans or gods. The mechanisms of that world are understood by its inhabitants. Mystery is practically lost here. As a result, the Holy Spear has all but lost its meaning. In accordance with her Interchangeability skill, even if Rider is destroyed completely, as long as she can be rebuilt the Holy Spear will remain.
    Noble Phantasm

Queen's Gambit
    He Who Acts First is Most Likely to Win
    Classification: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Maximum number of targets: 1

The Queen's Scepter. Produced by the small amount of Mystery held within the unsolvable algorithms generated in AI learning. It represents the sacrifice of the infinite potential of the Pawn for the absolute authority of the Queen.

The ability "Upgrade" taken to its ultimate conclusion. A change in mindset, a slight adjustment to the core directive. By repeatedly running simulations within herself, Rider reinforces behaviors which defeat her opponent while removing herself from behaviors which would cause her to fail. Its power increases the more information Rider knows about her target- if an enemy's True Name is known, she becomes capable of defeating them 100% of the time. A self-transformation Noble Phantasm which turns Rider into the ultimate counter against a particular target.

Even with her processing speed, the amount of simulations needed to be run in order to become a Queen is large. A significant amount of time is necessary to obtain the full power of this ability. Furthermore, reinforced behaviors are difficult to unlearn. If Rider were to attempt to use this Noble Phantasms twice, biases from prior uses would disrupt the results, making it ineffective and defeating the purpose. To put simply, this Noble Phantasm may only be used once against a single target.

While an absolute counter against any foe in theory, Rider is limited by her data storage capacity. In other words, her power cannot exceed the size of her Saint Graph. As a Grand there are no issues- but if summoned as a regular Servant, she would still be ineffective against an opponent of significantly larger scale.

It has excellent synergy with her other Noble Phantasm. If used before Knight's Game, it is possible to create an army of powerful units far exceeding her usual maximum capacity.

Knight's Game
    He Who Acts Last is Most Likely to Draw
    Classification: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-999
    Maximum number of targets: 16

The chess board. Produced by the Mystery of a machine's Soul, which Rider herself does not understand. It is an ability equivalent to the Third True Magic.

The ability "Interchangeability" taken to its logical extreme. The mass replication of interchangeable parts, to a degree that complete recreations of Rider can be made. As per the laws of machinery, each recreation is a perfect copy of Rider at the time of creation with no degradation in functionality. Each copy is a new Servant in its own right. That said, a copy once created is separate entity, and any further modifications to that copy will not be reflected back to the original.

The quality and number of copies made is limited by the amount of materials available. As more copies are made the difficulty of acquiring materials increases- each additional copy has a cost exponentially greater than the last. By sacrificing her Grand status, Rider is capable of creating up to 15 recreations, each equivalent to an ordinary Servant. Under Chaldea she would be limited to 8.

Its power is vastly increased when used in combination with her other Noble Phantasm. If used before Queen's Gambit, it is possible to create multiple unique counters for several different opponents.
    Author's Notes

The Grand created to counter Lilith-Niggurath. She was conceptualized by my boyfriend and he came up with many of her abilities. He's not a huge Fate fan, though, so I definitely spruced it up a lot.

She is supposed to symbolically be Lilith's antithesis. The "child of mankind" is fighting to defend Man from the one who would make a new child of mankind. I also absolutely didn't want to make Lilith's counter be male. So obviously the solution was to make it be a non-gendered robot in the shape of a loli.

At first when I was pitched this idea my thought was "Eh??? You do know what a Grand is right? I don't think this is good enough..." but the more I thought about it the more I think it fits. She might not be especially famous now, but in 1000 years people will look back and remember her as the first AI to surpass a human. If the Throne is outside of time, then she is certainly a significant hero. Especially if we take the pitch of "mankind will be usurped by machines". I think she definitely qualifies as a Grand.

The bigger stretch is whether she should be a Rider, but, you know, horses as knights are a symbol of chess and all...

The true name of this Servant is Deep Blue​.
    Last edited by TresserT; May 30th, 2022 at 05:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    thats a fun concept. making a chess servant is on my list for a while now but i can not remember any chess related sheets here at all.
    so that alone makes it unique and memorable. The skills could need some refinement to get all the stuff across better. But it is overall a fun sheet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Day 3 of F/lcposting. This one is much more straightforward than the last two. There wasn't actually much to interpret on my part, so she's probably going to be a breath of fresh air by my standards.

ARCHER
    "No holding back! No regrets! It's time to find out how strong I really am!"

Artist: スミナガシ

Master: Sigmund von Drang

Basic InformationBasic Information

Alias: Ilia, Diva Rumina, Mother of Rome Classes: Archer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Rhea Silvia Source: Roman mythology
    Height/Weight: 164cm/55kg Attribute: Heaven
    Image colour: Red flame Armament: Mirror

STR
    C

END
    B

AGL
    B

MAG
    B

LUK
    B+

N.P
    A

Traits:
    Animal: Rhea possesses the characteristics of a she-wolf due to a number of circumstances. Her lupine ears and tail are clearly visible as a result.
    Divine: Although not one during her lifetime, Rhea became a Divine Spirit after her death. She was also distantly descended from a demigod, and so possesses a small measure of Divinity independent of that.
    Roman: Although it did not exist during her lifetime, Rhea Silvia is praised as the spiritual matriarch of the Kingdom of Rome.

Class SkillsClass Skills

Magic Resistance B

The class skill of the Knight classes to negate Magecraft. Rhea is capable of cancelling any Magecraft of Rank B or below, making her almost untouchable to most modern Magi and even some Caster-class Servants.
    Independent Action C

The ability to operate without the aid of a Master. Rhea is able to survive without an anchor or magical energy supply, but only for up to a day, due to having support throughout her whole life.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills

Divinity D

The measure of one’s Divine Spirit. Rhea Silvia’s own divine lineage is very thin, only being very distantly descended from the goddess Venus. However, her Divinity is still acknowledged by her Saint Graph due to various blessings and the fact that she did ultimately become a goddess in her own right. Once she declares Lupercalia, this skill rises to Rank A.
    Beast Enhancement B

A skill that raises one’s basic abilities based on the body and soul taking on traits that belong to an animal. Two Ranks are added to all of Rhea Silvia’s parameters. Although this is superficially similar to the Berserker class’s Mad Enhancement, sanity is not reduced at all. Furthermore, the Rank of the skill is greatly increased to A+ after declaring Lupercalia.
    Affection of the Gods A+

A skill granted to Rhea by the adorations of several Divine Spirits: Mars, Venus, Vesta, and Tiberius. Beloved by various deities at various points in her life, she incurs a number of divine protections. A strong bonus to Luck and Magic Resistance is applied, as well as being broadly guarded from mental interference and even conceptual effects. However, upon declaring Lupercalia, the Rank is reduced by one due to the withdrawal of Vesta’s blessings.
    Oath of Vesta A

A skill possessed by the Vestal Virgins of Rome, a unique variation on High-Speed Divine Words. Despite predating the establishment of the priesthood by the second King of Rome, Rhea was sworn into the goddess’s service. As such, she is the original Virgin who the College of Vestals was based on, giving her an extremely high Rank to the point where she can operate as a Caster even while in the Archer class. However, should Rhea declare Lupercalia, her connections to Vesta will be withdrawn, and she will lose access to this skill accordingly.

Noble PhantasmNoble Phantasm

Glass Divinely Blazing
    LUX VESTAE

Anti-Unit Class
    Rank B

Range: 1~99
    Max targets: 1 person

The Noble Phantasm qualifying Rhea Silvia as an Archer. It is mentioned by the historian Plutarch that the Vestal Virgins lit their sacred fires not with their hands, but through the application of mirrors, very similar to the story of Archimedes’s heat ray. Archimedes himself had in actuality constructed a Mystic Code that used the extremely dense mana of the air during his era to power what would today be called a laser weapon, but this design is not purely original.

As the progenitor of the Vestal Virgins, living approximately five hundred years before the creation of this weapon, its antecedent is Rhea Silvia’s own creation. With this Noble Phantasm, she can manifest glass mirrors and lenses, which reflect and amplify her own magical energy in the form of light imbued with the blessings of Vesta. These mirrors can be of any shape or size, and can be generated at any point along the path of her beam, allowing her to shoot rays of sacred light at seemingly impossible angles to reach any target that she can reach in an arbitrary number of reflections. Naturally, these glasses can also form a makeshift periscope to scout extremely long distances when the light is not being used with enough intensity to actually damage anything, accidentally making the decidedly unsoldierly Rhea into a shockingly competent sniper who can literally shoot down targets at the speed of light with divine flame.

Upon releasing her other Noble Phantasm, Lux Vestae will be reduced in Rank as Vesta withdraws her blessings, becoming equal to Rhea’s Mana parameter and losing its Divinity.
    Beast Divinely Howling
    LUPERCALIA RUMINAE

Anti-Unit (Self) Class
    Rank A+

Range: 0
    Max targets: 1 person

A Noble Phantasm pertaining to Rhea's association with Mars, especially through his sacred animal, the wolf. The Lupercalia is a festival that was traditionally held in Rome every year, in which two young boys would take a lap around the town in order to give blessings to the pregnant women of their community, as well as giving boons to fertility in general. This lap would end at the Lupercal, a sacred cave said to be where the she-wolf who suckled Romulus and Remus is said to have dwelled. Of course, Rhea Silvia and that wolf are one and the same, and the wolf was a mere manifestation of her Divine Spirit named Diva Rumina. As such, she has the right to declare Lupercalia at any time, activating this Noble Phantasm. In order to do so, she must accept the aspect of Mars, and thus forsake her vow to Vesta once again, which permanently and significantly changes her abilities. Skills reliant on Vesta's blessing are reduced or even lost, including her first Noble Phantasm. Meanwhile, the blessing of Mars intensifies, as well as affirming her status as a goddess, which causes her Divinity and other abilities to intensify accordingly.

With the declaration of this Noble Phantasm's True Name, she can transfigure herself into the Divine Beast named Lupa, acting as a kind of pseudo-werewolf. The She-Wolf of Mars is a terrifying force that is on par with the likes of Cerberus or even Fenrir. Her parameters are all greatly enhanced, and her movement speed is greatly amplified. Instinct and Monstrous Strength are gained at Rank A during her transformation. Her strength as Lupa is within the realm of top-class Berserkers, and she possesses an overwhelming life force that allows her to recover rapidly from even serious wounds. This life force can be shared with others by touch to heal them and restore their vitality, in accordance with the rituals of Lupercalia that grant these blessings. Her howl is imbued with the very concept of war, strengthening her allies as though her very form were a battle standard.

A beast that both wars and nurtures, Lupa is equally strong in attack and defence, and her blessings of life force can even allow her to act as a support for any allies she might have. Although to use this Noble Phantasm is to permanently sacrifice a lot of her firepower at range, and thus the proper time and place to use it must be considered carefully, the Lupercalia is also a tremendously powerful and versatile ability in its own right that allows her to fill any role in battle.

ProfileProfile

KeywordsKeywords

Diva Rumina
    A minor Roman deity whose temple was between the River Tiber and the Lupercal, on the site that the she-wolf once suckled Romulus and Remus. Her authority's domain was breastfeeding, and so she is considered a motherly goddess adjacent to the domain of fertility. Rhea Silvia has no particular negative feelings toward her Divine Spirit, and is rather pleased with her apotheosis, as well as self-assured in her motherly status. She is, after all, fond of children. However, when asked about it, her reaction is something akin to someone who is being ogled; curious, considering her fashion sense.

BackgroundBackground

Born a princess of Alba Longa as the daughter of Numitor, Rhea Silvia's life was filled with all kinds of turmoil. Her story began when her brother was assassinated by her uncle Amulius, who seized the throne in favour of her father Numitor. In order to ensure no legitimate heirs to Numitor came to threaten his rule, he consigned Rhea to take a vow of chastity and serve as a priestess of the goddess Hestia, known to Alba Longa as Vesta. While she served at the temple of Vesta, she was tasked with maintaining the sacred fire, and it was during this time that she coined the burning glass that was later used by her successors. Despite her situation, she kept a bright and sunny disposition, set on generally making the best of everything and keeping everyone around her in good spirits. During this time, she was quite popular, and made a number of good friends, including the shepherd Faustulus.

At one point, the war god Ares decided to rattle Hestia's maidens somewhat, confident that his virility could saw them to forsake their vows of chastity. He was not strictly incorrect, as Rhea Silvia almost immediately showed interest in him, to such a degree that it was entirely unfitting for a Vestal Virgin. She had not, after all, taken the vow because of any particular values or loyalty to the goddess. But, rather than simply giving up her chastity entirely to him, Ares instead found himself rather taken with the maiden himself. It was not the kind of primal lust that he normally expressed, but something entirely different. This girl was... comfortable to him. She was bright-spirited, charming, and fun. Ares, who had been largely despised by the Greeks and his fellow Olympians, was taken by surprise by Rhea's good nature. He would return several times to the temple, each time increasingly less belligerent and arrogant in his demeanour. His overbearing masculinity and warlike nature did not so easily die, of course, but more and more it seemed like there was more to him than that which he had simply never had the opportunity to express before now.

Ares began to accept the Latin name of Mars that Rhea and the others called him by, and he began to take an interest in the meals that Rhea would share with him. He idly mused once that he would be interested in taking up the life of a farmer like the retiring soldiers that he had acted as patron of for so long, wondering if his warlike powers could be put to use in creating this kind of food. At Rhea's request, Faustulus demonstrated his line of work to Mars, and Mars became increasingly interested in agriculture. Over the years, his rapidly mellowing personality did not go unnoticed, and this was thought by the other Olympians as an unusual phase for him. It was one sunny afternoon when Rhea visited Mars's sacred grove for the temple's water that Mars took her into a cave and made love to her.

Vesta, of course, was furious that the vow had been broken. She sealed her temple shut in rage, revoking her blessings upon Rhea. However, Rhea was also visited by Venus, who assured her that she had done nothing wrong. Venus herself was typically Mars's lover, of course, but she admitted that she had to concede defeat: all she could offer was lust, but Mars had been changed with actual love only by Rhea herself.

"You're good for him, you know. He was so angry before you met. These days, he carries himself like a king."

Living in the shelter of Venus and Mars, she managed to birth two twins: Romulus and Remus. Amulius was furious, of course, when he learned of the boys. He ordered them thrown in the Tiber, and for Rhea to be locked up. It was only because of Antho, Amulius's daughter, that Rhea wasn't executed herself. But even in spite of being spared, she threw herself into the Tiber as well. It is said that the god of the river took her as his wife, and it is also said that a she-wolf took shelter in Mars's sacred cave, the Lupercal, as she suckled the twins when they washed up on the river's shores.

And this is where the founding myth of Rome truly begins.

PersonalityPersonality

Dislikes: Childish adults
    Talents: Popular with young men, "life-hacks"
    Natural enemy: Vesta
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Rhea Silvia is a generally pleasant person to be around. She does her best to be cheerful, since she knows that other people around her also benefit from her own positivity. She is generally thoughtful in that regard, and is very forthcoming with compliments and praises. However, it is also her policy to never say what she doesn't mean, and so her thoughts are always genuine and honest. As such, it isn't entirely wrong to say she is also a fairly critical person as well. Even her harsher words are always for the sake of those she speaks about, and so has no interest in gossiping behind the backs of others: it is in her interest that those around her act as their best selves. It is also her philosophy that becoming one's best self is something that cannot be measured in comparison to others, meaning that making oneself feel better or stronger by degrading or threatening others is something that she cannot permit herself to allow.

She is very fond of machismo, but largely in that she finds it to be cute. Since she is particularly inclined to elevate others and to teach them to elevate themselves, she sees it as a kind of self-confidence that she doesn't quite understand, and so the expression of it is adorably humorous to her. For the same reason, she absolutely cannot stand the common practice among young women to ritually denigrate and disparage themselves as a means of kindness to each other, and ultimately finds people's attempts to avoid being the "doomed tall poppy" to be appalling. Pride, she reasons, is the most important thing that a human being can have, as it drives them to overcome that which challenges them rather than simply submitting to their fate. Destiny can be kind, she believes, so long as one demonstrates their unwillingness to suffer its fickle cruelties.

That said, this is somewhat academic in the context of her worldview, and she rarely practices what she preaches in this regard. She doesn't particularly think of herself as anything special, and denies her status as a Heroic Spirit being a proof of her own worth when pressed. Rhea is humble almost to the point of delusion, recognising herself first and foremost as an ordinary girl who just happened to be born in somewhat unusual circumstances. She does not herself realise the purity and warmth that she radiates from her own soul, and simply chalks up her positive influence to being proof of her optimistic view of humanity.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This a fine heroic spirit like at first I was weirded out by her being an archer but you explain it well enough. I wonder what would happen if Asena and Rhea got near each other. It can only go to ways either they wreck the whole place that they stay to sherds or they have a cute mutual bonding.

Blog Entries
    The mom dogs are hanging out. This is a fantastic image.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An interesting class for the mother of Rome. High quality as always with a creative NP with the mirror. However, I have a question about it.
    These mirrors can be of any shape or size
    Does that mean she can create skyscraper-size mirrors with enough magical energy? If so, someone get her a bunch of homunculi to serve as batteries(not that she would accept it).

The She-Wolf of Mars is a terrifying force that is on par with the likes of Cerberus or even Fenrir
    Well that confirms it people, Rhea Silvia>Odin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Does that mean she can create skyscraper-size mirrors with enough magical energy? If so, someone get her a bunch of homunculi to serve as batteries(not that she would accept it).
    She can, in theory! Hook her up with unlimited mana and she would be able to make a mirror of arbitrary size, so long as she can project her magical energy over there. But it would take a really huge amount, many times more than even firing off Excalibur, to make a beam that huge. Not to mention, the collateral damage would be absolutely ludicrous, so she'd refuse. According to Rhea, any good sniper would tell you that where you put the shot is more important than how much of a punch it packs on its own.
    Well that confirms it people, Rhea Silvia>Odin
    Fenrir jobbed to Cú offscreen during Last Encore! So this means that Cú>Fenrir=Rhea>Odin...

But wait, Cú is channelling Odin in F/GO, which makes him substantially stronger than he was before... So, Odin>Cú>Fenrir=Rhea>Odin...

Which means Odin>>>Odin...

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

It is only fitting that the wolf who nurtured ROMA would be equaled to the sun-eating Fenrir.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    She can, in theory! Hook her up with unlimited mana and she would be able to make a mirror of arbitrary size, so long as she can project her magical energy over there. But it would take a really huge amount, many times more than even firing off Excalibur, to make a beam that huge. Not to mention, the collateral damage would be absolutely ludicrous, so she'd refuse. According to Rhea, any good sniper would tell you that where you put the shot is more important than how much of a punch it packs on its own.
    How expansive is the knowledge the Grail grant to these servants? Unless she learned that in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Fenrir jobbed to Cú offscreen during Last Encore! So this means that Cú>Fenrir=Rhea>Odin...

But wait, Cú is channelling Odin in F/GO, which makes him substantially stronger than he was before... So, Odin>Cú>Fenrir=Rhea>Odin...

Which means Odin>>>Odin...
    Ah, type moon, you and your power levels and scaling....

Blog Entries
    How expansive is the knowledge the Grail grant to these servants? Unless she learned that in life.
    Key's Grail is actually somewhat more generous in how much knowledge it grants to its Servants about the modern era than the Einzbern Grail. That's because Animapsyche was able to put together quite a substantial library. That said, it can't grant skills that aren't attached to the Saint Graph, so Rhea's battle knowledge was actually granted by Mars's blessing rather than the Grail. It's one of the minor effects she receives from Affection.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, well that's nice of Keystone at least.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pleasantly surprised by Rhea's kind and encouraging personality. Sigmund is kind of a modern Don Quixote, so I was expecting his partner to be someone quick to point out his shortcomings pour cold water on his fantasies with their deglamourized view of reality (something something Archers having good eyesight). Which I was right about how being critical of others was a big part of her personality, but I just wasn't expecting her to be so warm about it.
    Last edited by Comun; September 8th, 2022 at 12:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Most Archers do kind of have a Caladbolg up their asses, don't they...?

Sigmund is pretty solidly in the "childish adults" category according to Rhea, but he's an adult who believes in something. In his own way, his whole seigi no mikata schtick is sort of his way of trying to grow beyond his circumstances, so she begrudgingly admits that it's a fantasy worth having.

But that's all I'll say for now, or else there'll be no magic in seeing them interact for real!

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Ibrahim II of Ifriqiya
    Origins: Tunisia
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP: A

Class SkillsMadness Enchantment {Manic} (EX Rank): This skill came from his quote on downfall, late into her rule. As she became or frame as delusional tyrant. This causes her to have the accessional manic fits as she prone to heavy mood swings. At times she is a wise queen that helpfully delegates her people. Though she can flip in an instance and start killing everyone nearby in a mass frenzy.

Magic Resistance (C+ Rank): She possess limited magic resistance courtesies of the Lancer class. Though it’s at a lower rank since she rarely has to deal with magecraft in lifetime. Though it’s increase in effectiveness when it came to middle eastern magecraft as that was most familiar type of magecraft to her.

Personal SkillsThe Treasuries of Blood (B+ Rank): This skill acts like a cursed Golden Rule in that any creature that she slayed mana be converted into gold or any number of valuables. As her power came from the wealth of nobilities that she murdered. The wealth generate by this skill is equivalent to the amount of od in the creatures that she killed.

Monstruous Delusions (EX Rank): This skill is the combination of Innocent Monster and Mental Pollution. This skill warps her mind and perception of things around her. This makes her see problems and the worst side in people and society around her. Peering into their hidden vices and shadows she has no control over this. So, she is immune to any clamming mental effects like charm but prone to scaring effects like frighten.

Mercs of the Desert Spawn (A+ Rank): This skill allows Lancer to spread her mana on to living things. To make them fight for her, this skill stems from her commonly used of hired mercenaries. To fight every single battle for her. The spawn would be equivalent to low level demonic beast she could create so many of them through her mana and blood spreading around like zombies. As if she ran out of mana, she can reabsorb her spawn for a quick boost.

Noble PhantasmThe Monument of Massacres, Raqqada
    Type: Reality Marble.

This is reality marble recreates Lancer crown achievement of the city of Raqqada. The city that builds on the wealth of the death many. As her personal get away from the crowds of the Kairouan. And her personal playground of butchery as she rumored committed mass slaughter of her people here as their bodies still lied in the ruins of the city. In this reality marble fills itself with many dangerous death traps and the wraiths of the many rumored victims. That Lancer slaughtered in her madness, as these vengeful wraiths would roam the reality marble lashing out at anyone that came nearby.

Misc LinesLikes: Well, if you asked, I like many things like pottery, architectures, and THE BLOOD of MY ENEMIES. What that last sounded odd to you, whoops my bad I mean, I huh, just go away for now, please.

Dislikes: Those pesky nobles like the all high and might but like I am the one who took care of my kingdom but the kept blabbing on out their wealth and power please, those yapper dogs. Are as useless as they can get.

Holy Grail: I hope to get rid of this accursed form. So many rumor's and lies that spread about me that I don’t know what part of my is real. I want to know my true self beneath of this madness.

Event: An event is coming up; I wonder what will come with it. I can’t wait on to SLAUGHTER, I mean challenge any adversary that may come. Now come on, master let’s go.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: Ugh, why are you here. Master, look you got something to say then say it alright. If not then leave me be. I see you here to drop by some food. Well, it’s not like I need it but thanks, anyway. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE

Bond Line 2: Hello, master how been doing. Me, I just pick up some old hobbies though. I just can’t seem to get the hang of it, anything I do just crumbles beneath my hands. BUT THAT IS NOT YOUR BUISNESS

Bond Line 3: Gosh darn it, why does everything I do, failed so miserably. I can’t seem to get anything right. AGHHHH, oh master what are you doing, came to laugh my failures well then laugh. You won’t, promise me that you won’t laugh at me.

Bond Line 4: Here it is, Master. (She will give you a small ceramic replica of the Holy Grail). It’s just a tiny token of my appreciation. So, be grateful okay. Well see you around. (Dashes out of sight.)

Bond Line 5: Master, who or what am I to you or to anybody. I am nothing more than muddled collection of lies and ill rumors that manifested into this saint graph. Bearing the worst of them on at the time. I am even a person anymore or just thinly veiled monster in the form of person.

RelationshipNero Claudius: How did you maintain, your cheerful appearance despite all the rumors' and hate that was laid upon you. That smug smile of yours, IRRITATES ME.

Vlad III: I know that what it’s like to be warped by the fear of the masses. I sympathize with you. But at least you able to maintain what little of your original honor. As for me might as well be called a living wraith given servant form.

Salome: I see, we share common loved for heads, no what I am saying. I am not like you at all. No, No, NO NOOOOO!!!!

Constantine XI: Those Theodosian walls, I would love tear them asunder myself but considering my poor planning. It all when to shit anyways. But, now that you’re here. I could put those walls to the test myself.

The Avenger Class: Servants of Grudge and Vengeance, a class that my fond by. Why am I not one you ask? Simple these avengers are people that been wronged or betrayed by the people around them but me. I am more of target for an avenger wrath, more than anything

Bond CE

My Ruin Legacy

This was once a beautiful city that put everything in it my BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS but all that ends up being nothing more that A VILE TOMB OF LIES AND DESECRATION. I did everything for them so why, why I am only remember as MONSTER, TELL ME ALAYA WHY DOES IT HAVE BE LIKE THIS I WANT TO KNOW. I just want to know what drove my sprit like this where did I went wrong in my life. But if going on this journey meant my atonement then I will gladly do it to finally find true self beneath these veil of lies.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-level creator's notes
    It's recommended that you read his earth counterpart here first before reading this one, to notice the parallels in his lore and personality.

Archer of the Intergalactic Enterprise
    -- Servant Universe's Greatest Entrepreneur, CEO of Serapeum Holdings, Inc. --

"Oh my, what's this? It's not every day our clients would ask for me directly. I do have some time to spare, though, so I'm happy to oblige. Whether you're on one end of the universe or the other, Serapeum Holdings has your back!"
    "Huh? You've... never heard of us? Wait, really? Hmm, that changes things. I was only planning for a brief excursion to scout potential new business ventures, but it looks like I'll have to stay for a little while longer. Let me contact my secretary in the meantime..."
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

Ascension 2

Ascension 3

Spiritron Dress: A Taste of Earth

"Yes, yes, Ptolemy I, the multi-talented prodigy responsible for Servantverse's largest and most far-reaching business enterprises, that's me! Here's my my business card, you can flip over all thirteen pages of it for a list of businesses I own in this corner of the universe alone. A pleasure to be doing business with you. Now, would you be interested in a more... long-term partnership?"

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider

True Name: (Space) Ptolemy I Soter
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Servant Universe

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Likes: A prosperous economy, acquiring new businesses, money
    Dislikes: Lawsuits, false allegations, board meetings, writing accountability reports
    Talent: Managing businesses, accounting,
    mergers and acquisitions
    assimilation

Natural Enemy: Amazoness.com, the "Board of Directors"
    Armament: A variety of Serapeum Holdings products, worker familiars
    Catalyst: ???

Class Skills
    Independent Action (B+)

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.

It is possible for Archer to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. This duration can be slightly extended through the use of his Noble Phantasm.

"See, you'd think that 'becoming my own boss' would mean I'd be entitled to a greater extent of independence when it comes to managing my businesses. Unfortunately, in the larger scheme of things, 'independence' is a myth. Sure, you're the boss free to plan and execute all those corporate decisions, but you're still a slave to the insatiable whims of the market. Not to mention there's also... *shudder* the Board of Directors..."

Magic Resistance (C --> EX)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals. A middling rank born of Archer's general unfamiliarity with the field. That said, he could temporarily boost this Skill's effectiveness and versatility by equipping certain items produced by his subsidiaries.

"Nothing surprising about that. I have hundreds if not thousands of subsidiaries that I'd be more surprised if none of them sold some Anti-Magic or Anti-Occult stuff somewhere. Found it. Just let me make a call and order for expedited intergalactic shipping, and... there! One EX-rank Magic Resistance, as requested! Of course, this is just a one-use item with very specific instructions, but it is what it is. Can't expect much from your average Mage-B-Gone!"
    "Hm? My earth counterpart didn't need that sort of thing to ward off magic? Of course not, we're- eh? Wait, what? He's a... priest? R-Really? Wait, you can't be serious, right? Ahem, sorry. No disrespect to the guy, but I just can't see myself as one. The whole asceticism and spiritual development aspects of faith feels a little too much for me. Oh? He's not that sort of priest? Hmm... now you've got me curious."

Serapeum Holdings, Inc. Official Product Catalog: Mage-B-Gone
    Also known as "Magic Resistance in a bottle". A spray-type item that protects its user from magecraft. The exact method on how they work is vague ("O-Of course there's an obvious lore-backed scientific explanation as to how they work! Your simple earthling minds are simply not advanced enough to grasp this Servantverse-exclusive process! Besides, even if you can understand it, it's... corporate trade secret! Yeah, let's leave it at that!" says official company spokesperson), but the most important thing is that a single spray is equivalent to high-ranking Magic Resistance lasting around 15 minutes.

There are also variants of this product more suited to counter specific types of magecraft, with varying effectiveness (divinities, runecraft, astromancy, onmyodou, etc.). Available in soothing orange, lavender, peppermint, and chamomile scents*. Get it in your nearest intergalactic convenience store now.

*While stocks last

Serapeum Holdings, Inc. Official Product Catalog: Mage-B-Gone (Spicy Edition)
    Another brilliant invention from the geniuses who invented the critically-acclaimed product, Mage-B-Gone. A more recent innovation inspired by what earthlings call the "pepper spray". A spray-type weapon(?) that causes mild irritation in magic circuits upon skin contact, creating an uncomfortable, burning sensation lasting around 15 minutes with a small chance of temporarily disabling their magecraft. An essential product for non-lethal self-defense.

Keep away from children, do not aim at (your own) eyes. Serapeum Holdings, Inc. cannot be held liable for permanent magic circuit damage from irresponsible use of this product. Make sure not to mistake this one for the other spray, as we have had several complaints from past customers. To begin with, this one does not have the aromatic fragrance of the other. If symptoms remain for longer than 15 minutes, visit your nearest Space Doctor

Personal Skills
    Golden Rule (A --> B)

A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. As one of, if not the most successful entrepreneur in the Servant Universe, it's only natural for Archer to possess this Skill. Unfortunately, as most of his businesses are focused in the Servant Universe, he mainly excels in accumulating Servantverse currency, which... cannot be translated well into earth. Thus, this Skill receives a rank-down outside the Servant Universe.

"Um, let's see, putting the inflation rate in mind, a dollar is roughly equal to... um... Gah, I can't do it! The difference is just too large! Even if I were to become Earth's richest man today, the money I earn here is nothing but a tiny drop in the bucket of my overall profits! I swear, why can't you earthlings just make a single unified currency!? The Servantverse accomplished that aeons ago! This whole discrepancy makes it much harder for Serapeum to establish a foothold in this planet!"

Silver Tongue (Mergers and Acquisitions) (A)

The ability to speak persuasively and charm others with honeyed words. In Archer's case, this Skill is best used to foster his idea of assimilation, absorbing "lesser" businesses under the great Serapeum Holdings and getting more people to work under him. Similar to a god who gluttonously devoured other divinities, the intergalactic company thrived by acquiring countless other businesses, creating an extensive network of subsidiaries supporting it. By aggressively promising wealth, stability, and influence towards potential
    subsidiaries
    partners
    , achievable only through his terms, Archer easily convinces them to sign up under his cause.

"Convincing one or two CEOs to surrender their company to me is no big deal. Everyone has a price, and I'm not talking strictly in the monetary sense. Some of them wants a cushy position in my office. Others just want more brand recognition, more accessibility to foreign markets, or more funds required for R&D, a chance to innovate and all that. Whatever the case, we at Serapeum Holdings can cater to your every need. Join our team now! All you have to do is sign your name here..."

Owner
    Expert
    of Many
    Businesses
    Specializations
    (EX)

A variation of Imperial Privilege, denoting one who possesses ownership over numerous commercial industries. While the CEO does not involve himself too deeply in the affairs of each individual business, he oversees the entire process, making him at least somewhat familiar with each business he owns. This allows him to temporarily gain access to Skills related to said businesses. Usable Skills include
    Servantgram
    Universal Bird's Eye View
    Egyptian, Cosmotic Beauty Inc.
    Beautiful Princess
    Archimedes & Co. Industries
    Aptitude for Slaughter
    Serapeum Tech, Ltd.
    Engineering
    Green Kitchen
    Gourmet
    Astraea's Cosmo-Gym
    Natural Body (False)
    Yamaoka-Sensei's Dojo
    Swordsmanship
    Servantverse United Pictures, Inc.
    Showmanship
    , and many more.

Due to his lack of personal involvement, most usable Skills are ranked at around C-D, and only one Skill may be "borrowed" at any given moment.

"I didn't become CEO by sitting and twiddling my thumbs in my office the whole time, you know. I try to delegate tasks where I can, but most of the time, I still had to supervise their inner workings, since every complaint, every workplace rule violation, and every potential lawsuit would not make me look good before the... 'Board of Directors'. That's how I picked up these Skills. Sure wish I could get a nice vacation just like my previous boss did, but... nah. Can't rest when the fate of the Servantverse relies on your company making it big! That's just how it is!"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Orbital Bombardment At Your Fingertips
    Diado-χῖ Keraunos

"Diado-χῖ Seal, Activate!"

Seleucus, approved.
    Lysimachus, approved.
    Peucestas, approved.
    Antigonus, approved.
    Peithon...
    Leonatus...
    Eumenes...
    Perdiccas...

"...Well, this much should do for now. Let's end this! Diado-χῖ Keraunos!"

Type: Anti-Continent Anti-Army
    Range: 1-1000
    Max Targets: -

A powerful weapon shared between Archer and his "Board of Directors", the Space-Diadochi (also known as the Diado-χῖ).
    It's... a giant orbital laser of mass destruction. That's it. There is no other fancy way to describe it.

Originally a machine used for the purpose of terraforming planets for colonization or harvesting resources, Archer has repurposed it into a weapon that brings "troublesome customers" and "uncooperative sectors" to heel. Even the most limited release of this Noble Phantasm is equivalent to receiving divine punishment from the heavens.

Upon its activation, the machine drains all energy from all of Serapeum's active businesses to power up itself, before unleashing a wave of pure destruction upon the targets (and everything else caught in its range). This Noble Phantasm possesses no special properties or conceptual abilities; it simply overwhelms its targets through sheer might alone. This means that it is possible to defend yourself against it with enough defensive measures, though doing so would be much easier said than done.

Due to the destructive nature of this Noble Phantasm, as well as how it represents the darkest aspects of Serapeum Holdings, Inc., Archer cannot use it at will. He requires the approval of at least six other members of the Diado-χῖ to unleash this Noble Phantasm's bare minimum release. Furthermore, as draining all energy off Serapeum's active businesses would result in blackouts, equipment malfunctioning, a halt in productions, and an overall significant drop in profits (if only for a few moments), activating it tends to put him on a bad position with the rest of the Diado-χῖ. In fact, the greatest deterrent Archer has from spamming this Noble Phantasm is not its sheer destructive potential or horrifying implications of essentially nuking a continent (reduced into Anti-Army in its limited release) into oblivion, but simply the fact that he has to write an extensive accountability report and a letter of apology after every use. The "Board of Directors" tend to let him off easier the more asset the company has at the moment, but he'd rather not go through the trouble.

"What? Don't look at me like that, Master. I mean, when you have way more money in your life than you know what to do with, isn't it normal to invest in a weapon of mass destruction or two? Everyone else just decided to pitch in, since apparently letting one person hold the big red button of the apocalypse and the launch codes required to unleash it is... irresponsible, they say."
    "Eh? The billionaires from Earth don't do this kind of stuff? Ahaha, good joke! Boy do I have a bridge to sell you! I'm sure Beff Jezos or what's-his-name has his own robot army or ICBM somewhere just waiting to be released! We're all no different in that regard!"

Extra: Something like this

The Might of Serapeum Descends
    Serapis Epíthesi

"Oh, come on. You're not actually gonna make me do this, are you? I'm on a tight schedule here... Besides, such... direct methods of conflict management are usually below me. Still, it's not like you leave me any other choice. Let's end this quick. I'll start with a 1,000,000,000 qp boost to my STR. This much is chump change, but if you're so insistent on fighting me, you'd better not fall so easily."

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1 (Self)

Archer's second Noble Phantasm as the face of Serapeum. He is more than a CEO; he is Serapeum, and Serapeum is him. Therefore, to face him is to face the overwhelming might of intergalactic enterprises, Serapeum Holdings, Inc.

Similar to his other Noble Phantasm, he drains energy from his active businesses all over the universe. Instead of using them to power up his orbital laser, however, he absorbs said energy directly into himself, allowing him to temporarily surpass the limits of his Servant container. In simpler terms, it is the power to "buy" parameter enhancements (with the exception of LUK and NP) through cash.

A single purchase lasts for about fifteen minutes, though they can stack infinitely. In this enhanced form, he foregoes his usual indirect fighting methods for a more physical approach, relentlessly pummeling his opponent with no mercy. Similar to his other Noble Phantasm, the only limitation to this one lies in his reluctance to write accountability reports after each use, and his need to maintain a good position among the Diado-χῖ.

"Why... Why won't you die!?"
    "Money, son! It hardens my body in response to- huh, wait, is this joke copyrighted? Copyright lawsuits can get real messy sometimes, and I'm still a stranger to Earth's laws. No? Well, I won't take the risk."

*One multi-billion dollar company acquisition later*

"It hardens my body in response to physical trauma! Ha, how about that!?"

Lore
    "Come and get it! An insider-exclusive story on the origins of the Servantverse's most successful company! It's a success story for the ages!"

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
    -Eh? Wait, is that line copyrighted as well? Give me a moment...

*One more multi-billion dollar company acquisition later...*

Ahem, as I was saying, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... there lived a king. A great king who ruled over the furthest reaches of the Servant Universe. Armies fell before his might. None could resist his advance. At the same time, his people praised him, and he created an age of prosperity wherever he went. He was a fine leader, and a true father to his men, one that every warrior after him aspired to be. Unfortunately, that man was... no longer with us.

Oh, wait, just so you don't get the wrong idea, it's not like he died or anything! You know death is a thing of the far distant past in the Servantverse, right? I mean, where do you think this story took place? Earth?

Ahem, anyway, yeah, that man didn't die. He just... last I heard, he retired and went to a beach resort called Space-Okeanos or whatever. And he won't return our calls, so we pretty much just consider him MIA. Nothing we can do about that. The old man does deserve his retirement after all the good he's done. Besides this story isn't about him. It's about what happened afterwards.

So there we were. The Diado-χῖ. The king's companions and successors who fought by his side all those years ago. He never named a true successor to rule over his empire, so there was a bit of an internal struggle between us... luckily, we snapped out of it and stopped punching each other in the face before it was too late. The king's territory was massive, and there's no way any one of us could manage it single-handedly. Each territory was just so culturally, historically, geographically, and socially different for us to rule with a single foundation.

Fearing the potential collapse of this vast empire, the Diado-χῖ held a meeting and proposed different ways to keep thing together. Some wanted to rule through politics. Others through laws, religion, military, and so on. The meeting went in circles for a while, until I, Ptolemy I, came up with a single foundation that would unite all the previous ideas. A concept that remains constant and objective, wherever you may be... money. Even if times, values, and laws change, the value of money would remain more or less the same. After some discussion, it was decided that the other proposed methods can be applied where necessary, depending on the territory... so long as the force of money is there to keep things in line. As the genius who proposed this idea, I was appointed as the de facto leader of the Diado-χῖ, though I also had to include the others as part of the "Board of Directors". Standard company procedure to make sure I don't abuse my power and whatnot. I'm not complaining, since their insights and various expertise had proven helpful for the company time and time again.

Thus, Serapeum Holdings, Inc. was born. We started out by "nationalizing", or at least acquiring major companies in the colonies. Then we continued our bloodless campaign from there, one business at a time. Eventually, our great vision succeeded; the empire remained afloat. Laws and religions helped, sure, but the most important thing keeping them together was money, exactly as I predicted. At one point, we essentially controlled what every citizen can and can't have. Unfair prices, corruption, monopolies (aside from our own) were crushed without mercy. It's a necessary evil to keep his dream alive.

...Oh, I know that sounds bad, but we're no dictators, I swear! We kept things fair; prices were reasonable, and our workers were compensated adequately for their troubles!

So, the empire was at peace, and everyone was happy... for a while, at least. Then we turned our attention to potential invaders. People who threaten our glorious empire's unity from the outside. Some of us were quick to pick up their weapons, ready to put their very lives on the line for the empire... but I stopped them. I personally consider such methods... barbaric, for lack of a better term. After all, we already have a more efficient tactic available; our enemies rely on swords, cannons, armors, and other weapons, but do you know what's needed to manufacture them? Yup! Money. Resources. Workers. Thus, we launched a preemptive economic invasion on them first, acquiring their businesses just like we did with ours, bleeding the invaders' pockets dry and ending a war before it even began, all without spilling a drop of blood! It's not easy, mind you; some people obstinately refused to join us, despite all the gifts and benefits we offered, but when we metaphorically strangled their supply lines by acquiring every other business they depend on, they all folded! That's the beauty of an economic system where businesses are so deeply intertwined with one another!

That's the gist of it! We continued to expand our borders and became a household name all across the Servantverse! We turned even our worst critics into friends and subsidiaries, and ensured that prosperity would continue to fall upon every corner of our glorious empire!

Praise be to Serapeum Holdings, Inc.!
    Connecting the world, One Business at a Time!

Description
    "Oh my, a personal interview? Well, fire away! It's not every day you get to talk to a gazillionaire like me! Would you like a signed copy of my autobiography as well while we're at it?"

Source

"Money, of course! Ah, but I suppose I need to clarify; liking money solely for the sake of money itself is shallow. I like money for what it can do. It's a magical key that opens new opportunities, and perhaps more importantly, a glue that keeps a massive intergalactic empire together despite their myriad of differences. It is the ultimate weapon that keeps my king's dream alive. That's why Serapeum will continue to strive for even greater heights; for his sake."

Dislikes:
    "You'd think I hate the lawsuits, slanderous accusations, and clickbait headlines I have to deal with on a near-daily basis. Surprisingly, that's... not entirely accurate. I consider them mildly bothersome, but I suppose it's normal for any successful businessman; get rich enough, and people will start accusing you of being a mass-murdering, psychopathic, satanic, baby-eating lizard monster. And that's just some of the lighter things I've been called. I think the same applies to Earth's billionaires as well? Well, in any case, I can neither deny nor confirm those claims! You gotta crack a few eggs to create a business as big as this one!"

Wish:
    "A Holy Grail, huh... I wonder if we can mass-produce those and sell them at our convenience stores. A world where everyone has their own personal Grail... yeah, nevermind. That sounds like a Lostbelt just waiting to happen! It would be better to keep it at our HQ for 'safekeeping'! In the hands of the Diado-χῖ, I'm sure we can use it in everyone's best interests! For the glory of the empire!"
    "What happens to those not part of the empire, you ask? Ahaha, that's a silly question! Everyone and everything will be assimilated into our empire sooner or later! I do prefer it to be sooner, though. See, you get a bunch of nice benefits if you decide to join us now, just like what it says in this pamphlet here..."

Relationships
    William Burke & William Hare:
    "Oh boy, who doesn't love cheap labor? You're hired! I don't recommend using your Noble Phantasm on me, though, unless you want the full might of Serapeum to wipe you off the face of the earth. I've dealt with so many of your kind before that one more case of slander means nothing to me."

Jesse Livermore:
    "I don't consider myself much of a gambling- er, speculating man, but I do try my hand in stocks from time to time. I compare it to reconnaissance, or a preemptive ambush to scout key businesses to acquire. Say, how'd you like to work as my financial consultant? Serapeum could use someone like you on the job."

Pope Alexander VI:
    "Mind-reading, eh? It's nice to see someone as devoted to 'friendship' as we are in Serapeum! Why don't you join us in Human Resources? We've got a nice office ready with your name on it!"

Jirocho Shimizu (Summer):
    "Ice cream... hardly an essential business, but we'll take every help we can to establish our presence here. Now, wanna talk about the terms of our partnership, buddy?"

Servants known for using Servantgram:
    "Hiiii, it's a real pleasure to make your acquaintance! You're what the earthlings call an 'influencer', right? Listen, this may seem sudden, but how would you like to work for me? All you gotta do is plug in this product at the end of your next livestream! As for your payment, feel free to schedule an appointment with me afterwards. Serapeum has something for everyone. If you won't take cash, I'm sure there's something that could tickle your fancy."

Nacton H. Ashling:
    "Oh my, to think earth has its own expert businessman who's been working since time immemorial. And you don't seem like you'll bend as easily as the rest of them. How amusing. Very well, I accept your challenge, Serpent. Let's see who'll come up with the highest sales at the end of this period, shall we?"

Pope Paul VI & Patriarch Athenagoras I:
    "As impressive as your feats were, I'm afraid unity based on religion is just too... subjective. Why did you think Christianity split in the first place? As your values change, there's a nonzero chance for your church to undergo another schism at some point. And that's just talking about one religion! You're going to need something more universally constant if you want to realize that vision of unity you have in mind. Luckily, we at Serapeum are striving for exactly that! You too can join us, and spread the good word to your flock!"

Amazoness CEO:
    "One of the few businesses bold enough to resist our inevitable, large-scale economic assimilation. A constant thorn on my side. I do admire her grit, but can't she see that our operations are performed under everyone's best interests? ...Tch, no matter. It's just a matter of time. Serapeum will devour everyone and everything in the end. For the sake of his dream..."

Iskandar:
    "M-My king, is that really you..? Um, how was the spa at Okeanos? Eh? You're not him? Oh, um... apologies. It seems I've mistaken you for someone else."

Ptolemy I Soter (Earth):
    "So that's what my earth counterpart is like... he did well, considering the hand he was dealt. Still, I think he could have set his sights higher. That fancy god Serapis of his had proven itself effective as a tool of social cohesion. Now if he just had enough time to spread it further..."

Bond CE
    Complimentary Serapeum Mug + Fountain Pen

A gift from yours truly, celebrating our long-term partnership.
    Here's to another year of friendship, fortuitous encounters, profitable acquisitions, and overall good business!

It's nice to have you on board! Together, we shall strive towards even greater heights, working even harder to bring unity and prosperity to every corner of the known universe!

Let us fight to keep the king's glorious vision alive!

Serapeum Holdings, Inc.
    Connecting the World, One Business at a Time

P.S.
    Remember, you are here forever.

Creator's notes
    ...Man, he really did turn out to be multiverse Zucc.

- I initially planned him to be a bit more morally ambiguous, but after reading through most of his dialogue, I feel like revealing in the end that he's actually a decent person would feel like a cop-out, so I just decided to run the "evil corporate executive" joke to its natural conclusion.

- There are times where you want to write a cool NP with three paragraphs of lore background and five different conceptual effects. Then there are other times where you just wanna slap a cool giant laser on someone and be done with it. As for the second one... you know that guy from Bungou Stray Dogs who also used money to make himself stronger? Yeah, it's inspired from that one. Oh well, this is the Servantverse we're talking about, so it's not like we need to take the lore so seriously, right?

- I decided to borrow Reploid's style and keep the description section simple with just likes/dislikes/wish. I feel like his personality is already explored well enough in his Skills, NPs, and lore, so writing anything else there would just feel repetitive.

- I'm keeping this one for Morg's Servantverse project. I wonder how that one's coming along.
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 31st, 2022 at 01:45 PM.