Page 509 of 621 FirstFirst ... 9409459499504507508509510511514519559609 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 12408

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Pretty decent sheet, though I'm now wondering if Velvet Crowe may be one of the more popular CaS faceclaims? Think BirdofHermes was the first to use her with his Mina Harker sheet, and of course there's my Kafka take. She is in different outfits for each of these sheets though

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Pretty decent sheet, though I'm now wondering if Velvet Crowe may be one of the more popular CaS faceclaims? Think BirdofHermes was the first to use her with his Mina Harker sheet, and of course there's my Kafka take. She is in different outfits for each of these sheets though
    Thanks. As I said I was drawn to that character for the bloody claw feature, although the only ones I could find that showed it had totally unfitting clothing so in the end I went for one without instead. On that note I recall Zhong Hui from Dynasty Warriors also being a popular FC choice a while back.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Badang
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Singaporean Folklore
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 190lbs
    Dislikes: The bystander effect
    Talent: Being extremely strong
    Natural Enemy: Puteri Gunung Ledang
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Demonic, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Boulders
    Catalyst: The Split Stone

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D: A willingness to help people ascended into a fullblown obsession with helping people out, no matter how much it costs him, to the point where it becomes nigh-physically impossible to get him to not help someone asking for help.

Personal Skills:

Split Stone A: The sublimation of the incident where he fell a long way from a tree onto a titanic boulder. However, he was unharmed and the boulder was split in two. A constant enhancement to his endurance that repels blows, rebounding the force that he would be struck with onto whatever causes the force.

Geliga C: The sublimation of the red gems which he swallowed, which are the source of his strength. These red gems came from a powerful entity, and as such have left behind some of their power with him, in addition to the physical strength, enabling him to wreath his limbs in fire to enhance his strikes akin to a Mana Burst.

Strength of Three Thousand Men A: The sublimation of his immense strength, to the point where he was able to carry more then three thousand normal men could be able to carry all together. A massive strength enhancer which increases his own strength depending on the strength of the people surrounding him.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Batu Singapura
    The Singapore Stone

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50 meters
    Max Targets: 10000 targets

Badang's noble phantasm is the sublimation of the throw which he managed to land an absolutely titanic stone all the way at the mouth of the river. The Singapore Stone is a small fragment of that. When the true name is called, he manifests that stone again, hurling it towards a specific point and crushing all those beneath it.

Lore: Badang was a famous legendary strongman from the Kingdom of Singapura. He was once the shortest and weakest of a group of coolies. Since they did not get paid, he fed himself through fish traps. One day, he found his fish traps empty except for bones, and found an entity that ate them. The entity granted him powers by him swallowing a ruby jewel, and he became incredibly strong.

Personality: A cruelly kind and helpful individual. He always wants to help anyone he sees, although this becomes a severe obsession in him, making him hate or dislike people who don't have anything for him to help or don't want his help. He also hates those who are unwilling to help people. His wish for the grail is to become able to help everyone he sees.

Relationships:

Puteri Gunung Ledang: "What do you mean you don't want my help? Hey! Why did you impale me with a needle? What do you mean personal space?"

Ennigaldi: "Okay! I'm here to help you collect artifacts. Wait, what do you mean you don't want to do it at maximal efficiency?"

Nana Asma'u: "Teaching? On it."

Carlo Gesualdo: "Bones of your... uncle? What?"

Caroline Lamb: "I would help you win Lord Byron, but I do not believe he is summoned."

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post

Source: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Badang
    Place of Origin: Singaporean Folklore

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: D

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 190lbs
    Dislikes: The bystander effect
    Talent: Being extremely strong
    Natural Enemy: Puteri Gunung Ledang
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Demonic, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Boulders
    Catalyst: The Split Stone

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D: A willingness to help people ascended into a fullblown obsession with helping people out, no matter how much it costs him, to the point where it becomes nigh-physically impossible to get him to not help someone asking for help.

Personal Skills:

Split Stone A: The sublimation of the incident where he fell a long way from a tree onto a titanic boulder. However, he was unharmed and the boulder was split in two. A constant enhancement to his endurance that repels blows, rebounding the force that he would be struck with onto whatever causes the force.

Geliga C: The sublimation of the red gems which he swallowed, which are the source of his strength. These red gems came from a powerful entity, and as such have left behind some of their power with him, in addition to the physical strength, enabling him to wreath his limbs in fire to enhance his strikes akin to a Mana Burst.

Strength of Three Thousand Men A: The sublimation of his immense strength, to the point where he was able to carry more then three thousand normal men could be able to carry all together. A massive strength enhancer which increases his own strength depending on the strength of the people surrounding him.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Batu Singapura
    The Singapore Stone

Range: 50 meters

Badang's noble phantasm is the sublimation of the throw which he managed to land an absolutely titanic stone all the way at the mouth of the river. The Singapore Stone is a small fragment of that. When the true name is called, he manifests that stone again, hurling it towards a specific point and crushing all those beneath it.

Lore: Badang was a famous legendary strongman from the Kingdom of Singapura. He was once the shortest and weakest of a group of coolies. Since they did not get paid, he fed himself through fish traps. One day, he found his fish traps empty except for bones, and found an entity that ate them. The entity granted him powers by him swallowing a ruby jewel, and he became incredibly strong.

Personality: A cruelly kind and helpful individual. He always wants to help anyone he sees, although this becomes a severe obsession in him, making him hate or dislike people who don't have anything for him to help or don't want his help. He also hates those who are unwilling to help people. His wish for the grail is to become able to help everyone he sees.

Relationships:

Puteri Gunung Ledang: "What do you mean you don't want my help? Hey! Why did you impale me with a needle? What do you mean personal space?"

Ennigaldi: "Okay! I'm here to help you collect artifacts. Wait, what do you mean you don't want to do it at maximal efficiency?"

Nana Asma'u: "Teaching? On it."

Carlo Gesualdo: "Bones of your... uncle? What?"

Caroline Lamb: "I would help you win Lord Byron, but I do not believe he is summoned."
    i would like to mention that we rarely teach kids about Badang now, so good job on the research despite the low ass amount of sources.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Avenger of Kievan Rus

Murderer of brothers... I'm used to it. Isn't this hypocrisy? My father died at the vile hands of his brother, who was proclaimed a saint. I remember how uncle looked at me. I was always afraid that he would tell the squad to cut my throat. They say that Christianity changed him, and he repented of the murder of his brother. But it won't bring my father back!

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Svyatopolk the Cursed
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Kievan Rus
    Armament: spear, shield, sword

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — B
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — C
    LUCK — D
    NP — C

Class skills:

Avenger(A)

Capacity to generate resentment in oneself and others, allowing for Mana recovery while attacking and being attacked.

Oblivion Correction(B)

Ability of an Avenger to never forget and never forgive. Critical hits are strengthened.

Self-Replenishment(B)

Automatically recovers mana while one’s revenge remains unfulfilled.

Personal skills:

Princely privilege(C)

A skill available only to the princes of Kievan Rus, a version of the Imperial Privilege. Avenger is able to gain Military Tactics, Charisma and Eye for Kinship

Hmm... I was never able to prove myself. Woe to the vanquished, right?

Innocent Monster(C)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.

The body of the Avenger always exudes a pungent, fetid smoke, similar in smell to a rotting corpse. The smoke has no properties and Avenger is unable to control it. In fact, this stench does more harm than good - Avenger's location cannot be hidden, and it is extremely difficult to be in the same room with him.

No, during my life I wasn’t dirty, I visited the bathhouse regularly. That smell... that's what betrayal smells like.

Familiars(Druzhina)(B)

Avenger is able to call on his druzhina - the personal army of the prince, who remained faithful to him even in death. Druzhinniks are weak heroic spirits whose legends prevent them from becoming full-fledged Servants. They are armed with swords, spears, sulits, shields, maces, bows and flails. Basically, Avenger uses the druzhina, often passing this Skill off as his NP

Moi drugi. Moi khorobry. can only rely on you

Noble Phantasm:

Князья-Мученики
    My saint brothers
    C

A rather strange Noble Phantasm that allows Avenger to summon princes Boris and Gleb, who were killed on his own orders.

Slain princes are angelic beings that exude radiance. Their bodies are pierced with spears, they also have bloody wounds. They themselves are able to soar above the ground. By their very appearance, they have an overwhelming effect on the enemy, preventing him from moving, attacking or even speaking. Boris and Gleb themselves are not able to attack, but they themselves make the enemy defenseless.

However, not only Gleb and Boris are called. There is also a third murdered brother, Svyatoslav. Unlike Gleb and Boris, Svyatoslav is not canonized, so he can use weapons. With his Conceal the Presence skill, he can slit the throats of those under his brothers' influence.

Avenger does not like to use this Noble Phantasm. He gives many reasons, often evasive, and becomes genuinely angry when told that he gave the order to kill them.

Description:

Dislikes: his family, chronicles, his reputation
    Natural enemy: Vladimir I, Yaroslav I, Boleslav Khorobry

Avenger’s true name is Svyatopolk the Cursed, Prince of Turov, Grand Duke of Kyiv in 1015-1016 and 1018-1019. The son or nephew-stepson of Vladimir Svyatoslavich came to power after his death. According to legend, he ordered to kill his brothers Boris and Gleb, and then another brother Svyatoslav, for which he received the nickname "Cursed" in history. He fought with his brother Yaroslav for power with the help of the Polish prince Boleslav, whose daughter he was married to. He was defeated and fled to the West, where he died.

Svyatopolk summon as a gloomy man, with a very pessimistic outlook on life. He is very suspicious and tends to trust only his warriors. However, over time, he may well open up to the Master.

Surprisingly, his persona is very different from how he is depicted in the chronicles. He is not prone to manipulativeness, preferring to face enemies in military combat. Actually, he despises all lovers of vile tricks, although he respects military tricks. It's strange to expect that from a man known for the dastardly murder of three brothers... whom he didn't actually kill.

Relations

Yaroslav the Wise — I know you're the real murderer, lame devil! No matter how much you mess up the chronicles, know that the truth will be on my side!

Vladimir the Saint — Uncle... don’t try to cloud my mind with your speeches about Christianity! I will never accept the faith of my father's killer

Boleslav Khorobry — I asked you for help as my wife's brother. You stole my throne. If family ties are nothing to you, don't expect mercy

- - - Updated - - -

I will upload the art of this prince later
    Last edited by Shezum3; November 11th, 2022 at 12:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    i would like to mention that we rarely teach kids about Badang now, so good job on the research despite the low ass amount of sources.
    Thank you Spelror! I'm glad you like him.

Blog Entries

Voyager - Orlando

Normally I'd post a fictional Servant from after 1900 in the Modern Servants thread, but since I've seen post-1900 fictional Servants posted here anyway, and Woolf's Orlando is in the public domain, thought I might try posting her here. especially since she's my first attempt at the Voyager Class:

Voyager of Centuries

(by Fujikawa Akira. Source)

"I am an admittedly unorthodox Voyager. My journey's not through space, but time."

True Name: Lady Orlando
    Alt. Classes: Caster, Saber, Rider, Shielder
    Source: Fiction, Orlando: A Biography
    Region: Britain
    Catalyst: None, being an Independent Manifestation
    Armament: Sword, dogs

Character: “My Identity? I don’t think even I could tell you. All of us have a myriad of identities within ourselves, not just us ‘immortals’.”

As Francis Drake and Walter Raleigh were Elizabeth I’s adventurers across seas, so the young poet Orlando would become her adventurer across time, if not one able to report back to her. Rather than a Voyager contacting people beyond the stars, they contact people across the ages.

Orlando began as a tender young nobleman with poetic ambitions who was fortunate enough to earn Elizabeth’s favour, and would have multiple turbulent relationships with other nobles, including a Russian heiress. All the while Orlando obsessed over but was never able to finish writing the poem The Oak Tree, and the more he couldn’t complete it, the more his aging grew gradually slower, to the point of it debatably being immortality.

It was while serving as Charles II’s ambassador to the Ottoman Empire that Orlando experienced the biggest change to ‘his’ otherwise unchanging physique, waking up one day to suddenly, yet amicably, finding they had been transformed into the female form. There are multiple theories circling as to how this happened given the lack of modern reassignment knowledge, be it the intervention of the four spirits of Purity, Chastity, Modesty, and Truth, a Romani enchantment, an overflow of all the ley lines verging on Constantinople/Istanbul, or some combination of the three.

Upon returning to England, the Lady Orlando would spend ages embroiled in a lawsuit over her possessions, given they had been stated to be legally male and dead. The Clock Tower could have stepped in to solve such dispute, but Orlando refused their help, given that would mean being treated like a mere object of study by them, if not worse. Orlando also disliked the Clock Tower as, unlike her who always tried to reconcile with the ways of new eras (to mixed results), the Clock Tower insisted on being stuck in the past, budging barely inches since Dee’s day and age.

Eventually her lawsuit was settled, and The Oak Tree completed and published to great acclaim all these centuries later. It was also around this time that Orlando’s long life would finally be documented by an author already of renown, Virginia Woolf. Woolf had numerous reasons for being attracted to the subject of Orlando, but a notable one was her own turbulent relationship with Vita Sackville-West, with Orlando reminding her of what had originally attracted her to Vita.

Voyager Orlando is an unorthodox Servant as she’s technically still alive, if no longer a wholly human-like existence. She is usually a quite positive and polite person to be around, with much of her baggage having decreased with the ages but can still be prone to depressive and even outraged moods. While skilled in both physical and aesthetic arts, she’s come to much prefer the latter. Above all she seeks to understand the ‘spirit’ of each era she’s in, and sees the gathering brought by the Holy Grail War as a natural way to become acquainted with it.

(by NANA. Source)

Attribute: Star
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Dislikes: Parody, melancholia, the Victorian Era, being confused for the Paladin

Relationships

• Goethe: “This is awkward, I admit I’ve mostly associated with my country’s poets, so even with all my time, I may have overlooked the HRE’s- er, I mean Germany’s in the process.”
    • Baudelaire: “You confirm my thesis at the Victorian Age was possibly the most miserable. Of course, you weren’t a Victorian subject, but the spirit remains.”
    • Luo Guanzhong: “I assure you Sir, whatever the reasons behind my long life and gender, they are nobody’s to know but my own.”
    • Ozma: “I suppose I would be your Elder in transitioning then? Or would you be my elder since your story was documented first? Age of Legend vs Age of Soul can certainly be a headache. On the bright side, it’s good you’ve stopped mistaking me for your Glinda.”
    • Elizabeth II: “Your Age is destined to be… well, more Ages you could call them, given the pace of the present world. You’ll be in for… interesting times. Still, I was right pleased to hear Britain finally had a second Elizabeth.”
    • Osamu Tezuka: “Oh, I never sought immortality, if you could call it that. It just… happened one day, I woke up and I was 30 for 300 years.”
    • Cavendish: “Lady Cavendish, how I regret not speaking with you more when I had the chance. Huh, a voyager between worlds? Perhaps no less expected than a voyager across time.”
    • Octobriana: “Oh hello, I’d rather expected we two would have much in common- W-what? Imperialist puppet, British pig? How-how could you say such things?!”
    • Ayesha: “Your lifetime dwarfs my own, yet you’ve wasted it not growing your mind in the slightest. I dread to picture myself living for millennia only to still be obsessed with Sasha.”

Master: As an Independent Manifestation, Voyager’s contract is one made by her own choice, rather than shared traits or a catalyst. She will naturally avoid people who cannot adapt to change, those with strict views on gender, or those who see history primarily in terms of combat. At the same time, someone who does have a thorough knowledge of history would certainly make for an easier connection, as well as one who knows the pains of having their identity interrogated.
    Natural Enemy: Immortals who abuse their power such as Koschei, Ayesha, and on an admittedly more personal level, Archduke Harry.

Wish:
    Her motives for joining the Grail War are partly for a means of occupying her time, having lived so long, but also keep in touch with the ‘spirit of the age’ and possibly meet people she knew centuries ago. She does feel she ought to come up with a Wish for the Grail itself but is overwhelmed thinking of what exactly to wish for.
    Keywords: Immortality? Gender, Oak Tree, Zeitgeist, Ambassador
    Rarity: 3/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** C
    • Endurance: ***** B
    • Agility: ***** D
    • Magic: ***** C
    • Luck: ***** D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Contact with Civilisation

Imparts a greater understanding of any object the Servant holds, as opposed to modifying it for their own use. Can be seen like an extension of the modern knowledge the Grail imparts.

• Rank C: Voyager specialises in grasping, if often with frustration, the Zeitgeist or ‘Spirit of the Age’ and how it relates to certain objects and even locations. Examples include instantly registering a shopping list as tied in with modern consumerism, or a bookstore signals and end to manuscripts. Though the quote does not come from her source, she is one who embodies the phrase 'the past is like another country'. Pushing the skill’s limits, Voyager can even sense what worldview has now perished with another Servant’s death.

Independent Navigation Independent Manifestation

Normally the Voyager Class Skill that allows for the retaining of mana in unfamiliar environments, in this case it has been superseded by Independent Manifestation. The Servant’s prior existence in reality circumvents the need for a constant mana source; therefore they act as a Servant because they choose to, not because they have to.

• Rank A: It is uncertain whether Voyager is an immortal or merely incredibly long-lived, or even under the effects of time stoppage or slowdown. Either way, she remains manifest in the modern era, not automatically needing a mana source, and with an immunity gained to instant death attacks and chronomancy.

Personal Skills

All Kinds of Talents

Displaying of talent in multiple fields.

• Rank B: Less a natural affinity for being multi-talented, and more the result of having accumulated many talents with such a long life. This includes talents traditionally associated with men, such as swordplay, horse and vehicle riding, and writing, and ones traditionally associated with women, such as etiquette disguising one’s literary identity (as was enforced in eras past).

Animal Control (Hounds)

Command of certain kinds of animal still not fully considered familiars, in this case dogs.

• Rank B: Dogs may be the animal that Voyager, across time, has consistently retained the most affinity for, with horses being a close second. Can skilfully conduct dogs in a defensive situation.

Appreciation of the Arts

Infatuation with works of art.

• Rank C+: Any Noble Phantasm with artistic anecdotes that hails from Voyager’s own extensive lifetime can be easily identified, Voyager not only being a poet herself but having frequently associated with the most notable British poets of the ages. Identifying Phantasms from before her time becomes trickier but not impossible.

Favour of the Four Maidens

The blessing of four spirits said to embody Purity, Chastity, Modesty, and especially Truth. Allows for the Identity of the Servant to be maintained and restored, being protected against falsehoods such as illusions, distortion, and corruption, at the expense of making it easier for other Servants to determine their identity.

• Rank A: The spiritual Four Maidens were present at the time of Voyager’s transition, announcing it if not being the ones who performed it. This Skill also serves as Voyager’s main protection against the deterioration of the soul, though is arguably more akin to a bulwark than any Third Magic cure.

Noble Phantasm

The Oak Tree
    Centuries in the Creating

Type: Support

The poem Voyager started writing as a youth all the way back in the sixteenth century yet would not complete until the twentieth. Its original subject, before it promptly sprawled out, was an oak tree in the garden of Orlando’s original country estate. While the original reason for Orlando’s long life remains unknown, as she stopped aging even before encountering the Four Maidens, as a Servant this Noble Phantasm has crystalised the poem, the tree, and her lifetime through the ages.

In its latent form the Phantasm acts like a variant of phylactery, imposing a ‘temporal slowdown’ effect upon Orlando that minimises her aging and further deterioration, although not from damage that has nothing to do with deterioration (so immortality, not invincibility). A single almighty blow would not be reduced at all, but gradual damage like blood loss or poisoning would.

However, this poem has also absorbed each ‘spirit of the age’ that Voyager has lived through, as the poem itself has constantly been altered, and through revised versions still able to be altered, to adapt to each new age. Unleashing the full Noble Phantasm lets Voyager enact one of the transition points between ages, such as the Great Frost at the end of the Elizabethan Era, the ravenous thunderstorm at the start of the nineteenth century, or the blaze of electric light that ended the Victorian Age.

Any Servant too strongly tied with a single Era, a single Zeitgeist, faces a saving throw to prevent an immediate Rank Down to their own Noble Phantasm, while Servants who’ve demonstrated the ability to adapt to new eras, or at least aren’t too tied in with any single Zeitgeist, will simply face the cataclysmic transition as is.

That the long-lived Voyager would be so closely tied with an Oak Tree is an interesting coincidence, given that fellow immortal Independently Manifested Servant, Merlin, also has close ties with an oak tree, having been born right near one.

Blog Entries

Source: Jang Minho

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Marozia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Rome (9th Century)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: People who claim there never was a female Pope
    Talent: Serving as power behind the throne
    Natural Enemy: Pope Julius II
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A papal ferula
    Catalyst: An engraving depicting her wedding

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment A: A powerful force who hid among the citizens while controlling the papacy, at this rank it becomes very hard to find her unless you actively look.

Personal Skills:

Mother of a Dynasty B: Marozia's son served as pope, as did two of her grandchildren, two of her great-grandchildren, and one great-great-grandchild. This exceedingly long chain of popes began with her as power behind the throne, and such she gains this skill, enabling her to enhance those to become a suitable fit to lead a dynasty.

Power Behind the Throne A: Marozia served as Pope from behind the scenes, manipulating three different papal puppets to do her bidding, including her son. A skill which allows her to hand off the "status" (in this case being the Assassin class servant) to another target, while she appears as merely a priest. This also grants her control over those who hold the status.

Papal Siege B: The sublimation of the incident where she and her husband attacked the current Pope, John X, and imprisoned him. A skill which enhances her effectiveness and power against people who fulfill either of the two roles John X did, that of head of state or a religious authority. However, this works against her as well, as she has taken up the role of the Pope, a religious authority.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Saeculum Obscurum
    I Am The Pope

Range: 100 meters

The sublimation of her status as power behind the throne to hold an entire era, the Saeculum Obscurum. This has manifested in a Noble Phantasm sublimating her status as both inspiration for the legend of Pope Joan and as power behind the papal seat, slotting her in the role as the Pope. This grants her high ranks of Magic Resistance, as well as a constant HP Regeneration effect and an enhanced charisma. However, the true name usage is altogether different, when called manifesting a titanic vortex of shadow, which drags down other legends, slotting her into the role of power behind the throne for each of them while weakening them, and constantly adding to her titles.

Lore: Marozia was a Roman noblewoman most noted for seizing control of the Papacy and serving as power behind the throne for multiple different popes, rising in power to control Rome and the Papacy until her imprisonmnent and death, killed by her second son as she attempted to ascend to Empress.

Personality: A seemingly kind, innocent priestess, constantly talking about leading people into the light. However, this is closer to a facade held by her to try to fit her status as Pope, and she holds a far darker side: an opportunistic, cruel person wanting to control all from behind the scenes, hold as many titles as possible. Her wish is to gain every noble or valuable title, with her holding most importance with Empress and Saint.

Relationships:

Pope Julius II: "Hello, my fellow light-dweller and shepherd. Why dost thou call me a vile manipulator? Just because I prefer the darkness."

Louis XI: "Oh, a spider? I wonder if spiders like the light? No, it seems you prefer the dark. So do I."

Pope Paul VI and Athenagoras I: "Peace? What a wonderful idea, my fellow light-dweller. But your technique... will not work."

Big Bad Wolf: "The darkness is truly fun to indulge in, isn't it? But... I did need a break from it."

Therese of Lisieux: "Oh, greetings, my fellow light-dweller. Perchance, may I ask you a question? How did you come by that title you hold? Saint, is it? Oh, you don't want it? If that's the case, I shall take it."

Blog Entries
    Caster of Exile:

Appearance:

Source

True Name
    : Ovid

Alternate Classes: Berserker, Assassin, Avenger, Alter-Ego, Faker

Strength- E
    Agility- D-
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- C+

Personality
    A cheerful moodmaker whose always up to talk about love, with a special eye for scandalous romances and gossip. Caster adapts easily to the modern world likely using a social media platform like Instagram to spread her poems. She has a hatred for anyone who abuses their power (particularly if they invoke divine authority to justify it) and delights in cutting them down, either through her poems or physically with the newfound power granted to her as a Servant.

Caster actually harbors a lot of sorrow and regret over her banishment, but does her best to hide those feelings to better enjoy her second shot at life. Nevertheless her wish on the Holy Grail would be to undo her exile so she could spend the last years of her life in Rome. Having commemorated many mythic heroes, she'd be eager to meet her inspirations in the Grail War, although Caster favors those that were underdogs in life rather than gods or emperors.

She manifests in the form of a beautiful girl through her treatise on feminine cosmetics and masterpiece the Metamorphoses which is all about people changing shape. However it's in part driven by a desire to distance herself from her later life, a sad old man who died away from the country he loved. Caster would rather parade as one of the heroines she admired than be summoned the way she ended up in life.

Attitude to her Master
    Having been used to working under emperors in life, instead of Master and Servant, Caster sees her relationship with her summoner as that of
    Client
    Cliens
    and
    Patron
    Patronus
    . Despite her poor relationship with authority she conducts herself diligently as a court poet, making her Master the subject of her newest epic and promising to pen an ending to the Grail War celebrating their glorious victory. However Caster bristles under any who'd constrain her from writing what she wants, in which case she'd stay outwardly loyal while passive-aggressively acting to undermine them.

She has best compatibility for Masters with unfulfilled longing or dislike for authority. If her Master is younger than her, Caster adopts a more open relationship, happily declaring herself their new big sister and offering (even unsolicited) advice in matters of love.

Likes: Rome, poetry, exposing corrupt authorities, "girls' talk"
    Dislikes: her exile, the wrongdoings of those in power, artistic censorship
    Talents: poetry, love-advice, "call-out posts"
    Natural Enemy: Augustus

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- N/A
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. While Caster would normally be able to establish a Workshop, through the status of an exile asserted in her Tristia Epistulae Ex Ponto Skill she's revoked the right to claim any territory as her own. Any Workshop Caster tries to create will immediately crumble and leylines she attempts tapping Mana from reject her. Thereby sealing this Skill.

Item Construction (False)- B+
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. Normally Caster would only be able to create simple scrolls. However by circulating magical energy through her manuscripts she's able to bring to life anything written in them, from magical cosmetics with disguise and fascination effects to lesser versions of Daedalus' wax wings and Perseus' armaments. In essence "writing" the item into reality. The Mana cost scales with the power of whatever she's trying to conjure, with reproductions of Noble Phantasms expending far more than mere trinkets.

In addition the more basis the object has in her poems the easier time Caster of summon it as she's merely "retrieving" from the collective archive of her works rather than truly creating. So trying to manifest a modern firearm or relic from another culture-sphere would be far harder than recreating something out of her poems or at least the Greco-Roman World. Although this can be circumvented if Caster writes a new poem extolling the item in question that's up to her artistic standards.

Personal Skills:

Ars Amatoria- A
    Art of Love. A Skill sublimating Caster's famous poem of scandalous loves that earned the ire of Emperor Augustus. This allows Caster to sense the presence of love around her, visualizing them in the form of ethereal strands connecting individuals analogous to the Eastern concept of the "Red String of Fate". Caster can even manipulate these threads to nudge individuals together, although this is more suggestion than outright mind-control and has little effect if there's truly no feelings there.

Weaver Of Words- B
    A Magecraft style founded on an equivalence between writing and weaving. From Arachne to Philomela, Caster depicted legendary weavers in her Metamorphoses and her characterization of them is believed to be based on herself, continuing to compose her art defiantly in the face of Imperial censure. This Skill allows Caster to convert her literary spells into "threads" (on closer inspection composed of interlocking Latin script). These threads impart the effects of the spell to whatever they touch, from burning to binding or healing. Caster can also unravel an opponent's Magecraft into threads provided she grasps the thaumaturgic foundation behind it.

Tristia Epistulae Ex Ponto- B
    Sorrowful Letters from the Black Sea. A Skill crystallizing Caster's decree of exile to the Black Sea from Emperor Augustus, along with the poems she wrote describing her grief and desire to return. This applies a curse to Caster that seals her Territory Creation, strips away any fame bonus she would get from being summoned in her native Rome and prevents her drawing any Mana from leylines. However it also allows Caster to emanate a wave of nostalgia that awakens longing for their homeland in anyone nearby, which can instill sympathy for her.

Noble Phantasms
    Metamorphoses
    Rewrite History With A Light Even The Gods Don't Know

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Divine/Anti-Virtue

A Noble Phantasm expressing Caster's vehement smear-campaign against the gods in her hallmark work the Metamorphoses. Caster rewrote countless legends to depict the gods in a worse light, such as adding the legend of Poseidon raping Caenis before gifting her with invulnerability or transforming Medusa from a mindless monster to tragic victim of divine tyranny. The reason for this is likely Caster's exile by Emperor Augustus which soured her feelings towards divine authority.

Caster's weapon to tar gods and emperors, her stylus becomes her main armament as a Servant, enlarged to the length of a dagger. While capable of cutting it normally only has the power of an ordinary C-ranked Phantasm. However when wounding an opponent with Divine or Royal traits it begins rewriting their legend (Saint Graph) to highlight the target's worst deeds and attributes. To illustrate, for Arturia it would bring out her guilt in the May Day Massacre, while Cu Chulainn would have the aspect of his raping Aife emphasized.

Their personality warps to bring out the target's most negative traits, while virtuous Skills and Noble Phantasms are weakened or sealed. This effect stacks with the severity and number of blows Caster inflicts, shallow cuts only minorly corrupting the Servant's Saint Graph while severe slashes propagate the effects far faster. It also scales with the strength of their Divinity or Royalty.

Iblis
    Anonymous Curse Of Hatred

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm born from one of Caster's most infamous poems, where she cursed a nameless "enemy" with innumerable torments that befell various figures from myth and history. The target of this invective is unknown and could be anything from Caster's erstwhile friend Sabinius, a purely literary construction or even the Emperor Augustus himself. The apogee of Caster's bitterness and spite; a prayer that calls upon all the gods to ruin her opponent's fortunes, rot their body and even damn their soul to Hell upon death.

Simply invoking this Noble Phantasm requires Caster to entirely hate the target with all her heart to the point where she'd be willing to inflict the worst fate on them imaginable. For that reason and due to not wishing to return to such a negative headspace again Caster refuses to use it. It'd likely be a powerful curse that reaches the level of causality alteration but Caster avoids even divulging this Noble Phantasm's true effects, wanting to distance herself from the memory of that time. It's possible even invoking this Noble Phantasm would immediately Class-change Ovid into Avenger.

Surprised we've never gotten a sheet of this guy despite how famous he is. The genderbend with a Marin Kitagawa FC is a bit of fun given I already used her "character" Shizu for Arachne. As usual comments and critique would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; November 1st, 2023 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Added explanation for genderbend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Surprised we've never gotten a sheet of this guy despite how famous he is. The genderbend with a Marin Kitagawa FC is a bit of fun given I already used her "character" Shizu for Arachne. As usual comments and critique would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    There kinda sorta was an Ovid sheet back in one of the Contests, courtesy of Shiki-pon

The NPs are pretty good, even if they would feel more fitting in the Avenger class

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    There kinda sorta was an Ovid sheet back in one of the Contests, courtesy of Shiki-pon

The NPs are pretty good, even if they would feel more fitting in the Avenger class
    Huh, totally forgot about that one, and they're even both genderbends (though in his case a pseudo-one). Inspired me to add Berserker as an alt Class in any case. And thanks for the feedback Nails.

Blog Entries

Source: RisaNeko

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Louis Wain
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: England (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Height: 193cm
    Dislikes: Those who say his cats don't look like cats
    Talent: Painting strangelooking cats
    Natural Enemy: Mother Leeds
    Traits: Humanoid, Divine, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A paintbrush shaped like a cat's tail
    Catalyst: One of his paintings

Class Skills:

Insanity B: A sense of insanity created by the outer god. However, it didn't quite stick. In his case, this was caused by him merely seeing them as mildly strange cats, inoculating him to negative mind effects.

Existence Outside the Domain C: The cats are merely servitors, so don't grant him a high rank of this skill denoting a powers granted by a deity which came from beyond the void of space. But they do grant him some powers and alterations: notably he gains some more catlike features and his hands become clawed. In addition, he becomes far more capable of digesting things, and this consumption urge spreads to nearby animals who follow his consumption choices.

Divinity D: The cats aren't particularly divine so don't bestow much divinity.

Personal Skills:

Painter B: He was an impressive painter, granting him this skill which, in his case, enables him to manifest his paintings and drawings onto the real world as fragile objects. He tends to draw animals or nature scenes, and will usually refuse to draw war or battle items, such as weapons. Thus he mainly uses this to manifest weak animal minions.

A Kitten's Christmas Party C: The sublimation of one of his most famous sketches, and his first one of cats doing human things, A Kitten's Christmas Party. This allows him to give animals, including his minions, a human-like consiousness, making people identify them as "human" and giving them higher intelligence.

Abstraction C: His art became more and more abstract, especially the backgrounds. This enables him to create more abstract backgrounds, making them appear more distorted and less like what they should be. This cannot work on anything in the foreground though, including all sentient beings.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Painting Sadoqua
    Cats of Every Kind

Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 100 Targets

The sublimation of his bond with his Outer God and his maddening later paintings. This passively manifests in a curse: everything affected by his painting, from his animal familiars, to his fancy backgrounds, will slowly distort into entities that eventually barely look like what they are supposed to be, a mishmash of random features replacing their own. When the true name is called, he manifests a few of his patrons, the Cats of Sadoqua, in the form of entities that appear vaguely similar to cats. Everyone who sees them will have a toll taken on their sanity before they're ripped to shreds by the kittens and all other animals in the vicinity. From his view, all he sees are his perfectly normal cats playing with someone who then leaves.

Lore: Louis Wain was a painter most noted for his paintings of cats, which got more and more psychedelic and insane as his life continued and as his sanity snapped. However, he was actually painting the Cats of Sadoqua, minions of Tsathoggua, who are most noted for the tale of the Cats of Ulthar, where a kitten of theirs organized all the cats in the town to feast on two people who were cruel to cats.

Personality: A kind person, he loves painting and manifesting animals. However, his perception filter has lead him to be unable to actually understand and realize the distortion of all the animals which he paints, seeing them as perfectly ordinary, which leads to a lot of chaos. His wish is to be able to paint every possible animal, although he prefers to paint cats.

Relationships:

Jemmy Hirst: "Wow, your training feats are spectacular! Mind if I get a portrait?"

Mother Leeds: "No, no, these are just my kittens, not some sort of 'Entity'!"

Argos: "Awww! Wonder why you're a foreigner, though."

Ambrose Bierce: "You won't shatter me! I can just paint through!"

Tamar of Georgia: "Lions are merely big cats, right?"

Blog Entries
    The first thing that came to mind after reading this sheet

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider, Cleobis and Biton of the Cydippidae. We've arrived to answer the summons at Lady Hera's request. Or something like that.
    Come now, Biton. You ought to sound a bit more enthusiastic about greetings! --Ah, please excuse my brother; what he really means is: we look forward to working with you, Master!
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Cydippidae
    Height and Weight: 170 cm, 55 kg (Cleobis); 170 cm, 65 kg (Biton)

Source: Greek mythology
    Region: Greece

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Agility: E
    Magical Energy: C
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Biography
    Legend
    Cleobis and Biton, as recounted by Herodotus, were the sons of Cydippe, priestess of Hera. At Argos, they were noted for their filial devotion and for their athletic prowess and strength. During an Argive festival honoring Hera, Cydippe was called to the temple. When her oxteam could not be found, the brothers took up the yoke of the ceremonial wagon and conveyed her there themselves.

Cydippe begged the goddess to grant them, as a reward for their piety, whatever was best for mortal men. They feasted and slept that night in the temple, waiting to take their mother home on the following day, but they never awakened. In Herodotus's version their story is told by the Athenian statesman Solon to Croesus, who wants examples of human happiness. Herodotus also mentions that the Argives dedicated statues of the young men at Apollo's oracle at Delphi; archaeologists have discovered statues that some scholars believe represent those described by Herodotus.

Character
    Dislikes: Manual labor (Cleobis), muscleheads (Biton)
    Talent: Camping, three-legged race

A complementary twin combo. Cleobis is the excitable, articulate, but simple-minded elder sister, while Biton is the reserved, intelligent, yet acerbic younger brother. Though they sometimes squabble over things, the familial love they have for each other is very real.

The twins once commanded honor and respect not only as strong-bodied athletes in their own right, but as children of the priestess of Hera at Argos, an office recognized all throughout Greece. Fate took a sour turn, however, when their father-- Cydippe's husband-- deserted them, leaving the priestess of Hera with a shattered marriage, and the twin athletes with a broken family. Suddenly, the status of Cydippe and her children plummeted, and they were forced to swallow their pride and bend their backs. Biton was forced to give up his aspirations as an athlete, and Cleobis even wore men's clothing to take on work and add to the family income, but the hardships they experienced served only to nourish the love between mother and children.

One day, during a certain festival of Hera, the priestess Cydippe-- whose dignity went unblemished by destitution-- ordered for a cart and oxen to convey her to the Heraion at Argos, where she would oversee the prescribed rituals. The driver, knowing of the downfall of the priestess's household, reneged on the agreement and ran away with the advance payment. When Cleobis and Biton heard of this, they dropped everything and ran home to their mother's aid; the rest, as they say, is legend.

Relationships
    Master
    The twins' chain of compatibility with regards to Masters goes something like this: mother-type figure > sibling-type figure >>>>>>>>> father-type figure. They will generally be more deferent when paired with an older Master, whereas they show more of their sibling dynamics if the Master is closer to their age.

As Servants, the twins display their true worth not as "combatants", but as "companions". Though their combat ability is relatively low, they hold no great desire for the Holy Grail, and are willing to give their best effort, even for an average, if conventionally-virtuous Master.

Europa
    "So that's the famous Princess Europa... Even though she's one of the women Lord Zeus cheated on our Lady Hera with, I wonder why I can't seem to be mad at her for it?"
    "That's because she's a victim here too, Sister. Need I remind you of the number of people our 'great and powerful' Lord Zeus has vaporized for refusing him?"

Paris
    "Prince Paris of Troy, huh. That's one person the two of us should definitely steer clear of. Otherwise--"
    "OI! YOU! Yes, you, you little runt! How in the blazes could you refuse our Lady Hera, the hands-down best girl on Mount Olympus?! Hah?! Do you really need me to spell out why? Well, first of all, the way she stays faithful to her husband even though he's a cheating jerk is super cute and absolutely romantic! Next..."
    "-- Sister will try to prove that her title as president of the 'Lady Hera Defense Squad' isn't just for show."

Martha
    "Biton, Sister will be heading out to train with Miss Martha, okay? I left some food on the table if you get hungry!"
    "Yeah, yeah, I got it the first ti-- W-W-What the hell kind of training are you going to be doing topless, Sister?!"
    "Eh? Isn't a topless outfit required for the Heraea, though? I thought--"
    "Listen to me, Sister. That excuse might have flown two thousand years ago, but this time is different! Please put on a shirt or something before you get the two of you arrested for public indecency!"

Arash
    "'Fellows in the exercise of holy devotion", huh. I don't know if I'd call what we did that important..."
    "Really now, you ought need to learn how to accept compliments, Biton. If you get this clammy about being praised by another man, how will you react once all the girls are fawning over you? --Having said that, we thank you for your high praise, most resplendent archer of the East. Though our deed needs no acknowledgement, we heartily accept it regardless."

Senji Muramasa
    "L-Lord Hephaestus?! Oh, it isn't him. Excuse me, I just thought..."
    "Please, forgive my sister. The topic of Lady Hera's treatment of her children is a... contentious topic for her. Even so, the resemblance is... quite uncanny. Mister, are you sure you haven't been in contact with a god about yea high, walks with a limp?"
    Class Skills
    Riding: EX (C)
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. The twins' Riding skill is effectively C-rank, but they attained the nonstandard rank because their legends involved their own selves being "the mount".

Magic Resistance: D+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancels Single-Action spells. The plus correction applies when facing sorceries that have "the twelve Olympian gods" as their source.

Personal Skills
    Protection of the Heavenly Queen: A
    A Skill that demonstrates the divine protection of the goddess Hera. It allows the Cydippidae to manifest within a single Spirit Origin, as well as the display of the Clairvoyance and Eye of the Mind (False) skills at one rank lower. There seems to be an additional component where Cleobis and Biton are perceived by onlookers as "the ideal marriage partner", but they find this particular "bonus" too troublesome to bring up.

Hera's Limbs: B
    A type of martial art that originates from the Heavenly Queen Hera. Only those whom the goddess favors receive knowledge of these arts, so this Skill also doubles as a badge of office marking the bearer as "Hera's chosen". Cleobis unhelpfully describes it as "something like pankration's scary mother-in-law", while Biton clarifies that it is "an extremely demanding martial art that unleashes its full destructive power when facing philanderers."

Eudaimonia: --
    The ideal life state aspired to by the peoples of the Classical world. It is roughly analogous to the modern conception of "happiness", but its focus is on being good rather than feeling good.

Having offered their lives to and for their mother and their patroness, these two youths passed on, content with all they had accomplished. Even now, as Servants, this state of fulfillment informs their every action, and nothing can ever take it away from them.

Noble Phantasm
    Πορεια Κυδιππιδαι: Eye of the Stars, Search for Happiness
    Type: Journey Noble Phantasm
    Range: approximately 8 km
    Max targets: 1 person

A Noble Phantasm that invokes the Heavenly Queen Hera's favorable verdict upon the Journey of the Cydippidae. Aeons before the common era, before even Cleobis and Biton, the goddess Hera was once known as the Arbiter-Type Interstellar Mobile Tribunal Hera, the impartial judge who bestowed and maintained order within the Alethian interstellar fleet through her impassive and objective rulings.

Upon True Name Release, this "Eye of the Stars" is affixed upon the twins and a single person they both consider "family". Whilst within the specified range, all possibilities that do not result in "Cleobis, Biton, and their beloved relative reached the limits of the Noble Phantasm's activation radius" are immediately pruned. Should their physical status fluctuate while within range, events will be manipulated such that these will be returned to match the initial scan: cured statuses will somehow be reapplied, and lost vitality will eventually be returned.

As to be expected of a mystery of this caliber, this Noble Phantasm consumes miraculous amounts of magical energy; even if Cleobis and Biton were to be connected to a infinite source of magical energy, the immense strain of directing the Eye of the Stars will cause their shared Spirit Origin to shatter when the journey is complete. Though the twins will never speak of it out loud, they are well aware of the cost, but they don't seem to mind. What matters to them is that their loved one safely arrives at their destination.

Author's Notes
    Art source/s: 1

Arbiter-Type Interstellar Mobile Tribunal = 審判型星間可動法廷
    They were gonna be a Voyager (as hinted in Telesilla's relationship lines), but I recently decided against it given the new lore on the class. Not super satisfied with how the character and NP sections turned out, esp. how I was basically pulling relationship line candidates out of my ass. But it's done, and that surely counts for something, no?

Anyway. Ciao.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    The first thing that came to mind after reading this sheet

glad you liked my sheet

Blog Entries

Source: Esu

Class: Archer
    True Name: Helen Taft
    Place of Origin: America (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Height: 186cm
    Dislikes: Misogyny, people who dislike parties
    Talent: Serving as First Lady
    Natural Enemy: John Bentinck
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Cherry petals
    Catalyst: A cherry tree from Washington D.C, her first lady gown

Class Skills:

Independent Action C: Someone who expanded the social norms for her in her era, she gains an average rank, enabling her to last one day without a master.

Magic Resistance E: She never came across magic in her life and thus gains a minimal rank of this skill.

Personal Skills:

Charisma of the First Lady C: A sunny and genial personality that enabled her to create bonds with people of all different cultures and in all different bonds of life, and pull together enemies into friends, most notably creating a bond between her husband and his Vice-President.

Recollection of Full Years A: The sublimation of her memoir, the first one written by a First Lady, known as Recollection of Full Years. Within she talks about all of her travels and her love of seeing the world. This is also the primary source on her. As she is her own primary source, she can alter it partially, gaining her skills that she could have theoretically picked up, although they don't hold up for very long.

Musical Entertainment B: The sublimation of her creation of several traditions, including attending and performing music, and hosting guests and visitors in soirees at the Red Room. The ability to manifest floating music in the air that causes people to slowly start relaxing, beginning to get into the party spirit.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Sakura Blossoms
    Cherry Trees at Washington

Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of her planting cherry trees in Washington, D.C, which became a landmark in DC. This passively allows her to manifest cherry petals. As each petal is associated with the ephemeralness of life, it causes whomever hit to become more ephemeral, lightly fading part of their life away. This is her justification for Archer class. When the true name is called, cherry blossoms gently float down around her, creating a different tradition, the feeling that life is ephemeral, so take the time to relax, as all within, including her, are gently lulled to peace and serenity.

Lore: Helen Louise "Nellie" Taft (1861-1943) was the First Lady of the United States from 1909 to 1913 and wife of William Howard Taft, who served as both POTUS and the chief Justice of the Supreme Court. She was noted for her soirees in the Red Room, as well as enhancing the role of the First Lady and planting the White House Cherry Trees.

Personality: A cheerful and friendly person. She loves soirees, feeling that they are fun ways to get to know people, and will host them as often as she possibly can, usually with the help of her Noble phantasm. Her wish for the Holy Grail is merely to be able to get to know more people, ideally through soirees.

Relationships:

John Bentinck: "Oh, no parties? ...Okay."

Huascar: "I don't think destroying tradition is a good party theme."

Nana Asma'u: "Education party? Can't say I ever thought of that, but fun idea."

Eleanor Roosevelt: "As much as I may have done for the office, you... completely revolutionized it. You have my sincerest congratulations and warmest regards."

Louis Wain: "Hmm, remind me to never have you paint at another of my parties."

Blog Entries
    ey jishara, i suggest you make a counter in your compendium, so we can see how many servants you did so far.
    I wanna see when you have more servants than our King Royd
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Bastard of Evil Nature

Lancer is here, Master. You have a pretty fucking face, by the way. How about a little lance measurements first? I see that you are a girl, so we will measure in depth

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Donatien Alphonse François de Sade
    Alignment: ???
    Place of Origin: France
    Armament: his Noble Phantasm

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — B
    AGILITY — B
    MANA — B
    LUCK — C+
    NP — B

Class skills:

Magic Resistance (C+)

Provides protection from magical influences. Unlike the resistance effect, which simply discards magical energy, this ability completely cancels spells.

Lancer had never had any anecdotes about encounters with magic in his life. However, thanks to his views and his one skill, he gains an advantage against mind-affecting spells.

Personal skills:

Independent Mind(EX)

No charisma - human or divine - can affect Lancer. There is no way to influence his mind, illusions, even the strongest ones, do not work against him. The rank of this skill is so strong that Lancer's Alignment is flexible - Lancer himself can choose his alignment and easily change it at any time.

The human mind is the greatest weapon given by nature, which allowed the once primitive primates to fuck all other species. But how do these animals use it? They dazzle him with a philosophy of virtue that gave rise to the illusion of an Almighty, Omniscient, and All-good God, which they continue to believe in to this day. Don't you think, Master, that this fucking nature has fucked us all, huh?

Evil Nature(A)

In his works, Lancer turned to the image of the Evil nature, the Absolute, which encourages evil and punishes good. Lancer so parodied the didactic literature of his time, where the good were rewarded and the villains suffered.

This skill makes Lancer very dangerous against servants who have dedicated themselves to religion or some overvalued ideology, be it communism, Nazism, and so on. Fighting with Lancer, they will feel inexplicable horror with their minds. With every moment and every word Lancer says, the horror will intensify. This feeling when all your ideals are ridiculed, when you realize that your goal will not change anything, that all the absolutes are nothing more than chimeras you have created. Lancer actively chats in battle, seeking to sow seeds of doubt in the enemy's mind. Even the most staunch and fanatical followers of their ideas will not be able to resist this insidious Skill.

Nature is cruel and terrible, Master. You have to be a jerk with a brain of shit to decide that you need to live in harmony with her. Species must devour other species in order to survive. Parasites for their own survival must doom other creatures to a painful life. There is no escape from our instincts.

Sadomasochistic Constitution(Excitation)

A skill comprising both Sadistic Constitution as well as Masochistic Constitution. Lancer is neither the singular giver nor the receiver of pain, having reached a state in his paraphily that can be called an equilibrium. In addition to the general effects of the composited skills, Sadomasochistic Constitution allows Assassin to forcibly activate the skill by setting his own body as the target.

Lancer's version of this skill has an additional property. Lancer gets aroused every time he gets damaged. At first glance, a useless property, but Lancer was known primarily as the greatest libertine and pervert. Together with his NP, this skill reveals itself in all its glory.

Pain... it rules this whole world. All our fears come from pain - we are afraid that a threatening-looking person will hurt our body, we are afraid of sharp or hot, afraid of being pricked or burned. And we all like pain, whether it's our own or someone else's. A monk who whips his own flesh is delighted with pain, thinking that this deserves a place in paradise. A father who punishes his children by spanking also enjoys children's pain, believing that he is raising them to be good people. Nature and pain are one. And you know, I'm already tired. Let's get into copulation, it's much more enjoyable

Noble Phantasm:

Justine
    Cry, unfortunate virtue
    C, Anti-Unit

It is a spear, on the tip of which is impaled, like on a stake, a figure of a naked woman with the most dissolute pose. This spear is Lancer's main weapon, which is quite weak in attack. Its main property is the imposition of virtue. The more often Lancer attacks, the more virtue the enemy will receive, up to the point that he refuses to resist evil with violence. This spear is most effective against servants of an evil alignment, turning them into submissive sheep with whom you can do whatever you want.

Juliette
    Celebrate, triumphant vice
    C, Anti-Unit

These are Lancer's clothes, which are nothing special. This NP gives him the Spy skill against evil-aligned servants. If these clothes are damaged, then pheromones will be released that will make those who inhale them crave copulation with everything and everyone. Pheromones are especially effective against religious servants, especially against women

Château de Silling
    Garden of earthly perversions
    B, Anti-Unit

The castle where, in the famous work of Lancer, four villains spent "cultural" leisure, and largely written off from the castle of Lancer himself.

It is a Reality Marble, where Lancer usually prefers to throw opponents after proper treatment with the Evil Nature Skill and the first two Noble Phantasms. In this castle, the victim will be met by four lustful humanoid creatures called the Duke, the Bishop, the Chairman and the Financier. They are preoccupied only with the intercourse of everything that moves, they have a boundless fantasy and are completely ruthless - prayers only excite them. The victim will only be able to get out of this Reality Marble after 120 hours if he can't free himself by killing these libertines.

Description:

Likes: funny orgies, anime and manga (he likes hentai), atheistic literature, arguing with believers
    Dislikes: fanatics, religious hypocrites, this whole world
    Natural enemy: a lot of them

Lancer's true name is Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade, French writer, philosopher and libertine who gave the name to the term sadism.

Actually, this is how he appears when summoned. First of all, the Marquis will probably want to sleep with the Master, if he is handsome in his opinion, regardless of his gender and orientation. He is very sexually promiscuous and has a rich imagination, however, he does not put into practice everything that he described in his novels.

De Sade doesn't care what people think of him. He says what he wants, calmly violates the norms of decency - public masturbation is in the order of things for him - loves black and obscene jokes, at times sexist and even racist. Not to say that the Marquis is a chauvinist - according to him, he is the most tolerant person in the world, who is annoyed by people regardless of their gender, race, nationality, views, and so on.
    Surprisingly, de Sade is also capable of good deeds. During his lifetime, during the years of the French Revolution, he saved people from the guillotine, and in general he was much better than other people of his time. In general, Donasien lives exclusively as he wants. He is a reasonable egoist, who cares about his own comfort in the first place.

The philosophy of the Marquis is nihilistic and frightening. The world for him is terrible and indifferent to the suffering of myriads of beings. The Marquis sees the idea of ​​a Christian all-good God, and Christian morality itself, as the greatest mockery. At the same time, the Marquis is a very good debater and sophist, able to outdo any opponent. The Marquis will criticize any ideas for creating a better world - living during the French Revolution, he saw how it usually ends in practice. For this reason, it is extremely difficult to communicate with de Sade.

In battle, Donacien does not try to kill the enemy. He prefers verbal duels, in which he tries to mentally trample the enemy, and then persuade him to have sex. In principle, the marquis likes intercourse more than battles, but what can he do if not all servants agree to this.

Relations

Anton Szandor Lavey, Friedrich Nietzsche and Leo Taxil — Guys, I respect you. Let all these assholes say and write about us what they want, we are still right. Let there be magic, gods and other supernatural bullshit in this world, this does not mean that we will renounce our views. I suggest that we all give ourselves over to sins. Who agrees?

Nunuku-whenua — What a tragic story of unfortunate virtue and triumphant vice. Did you even draw the right conclusion

Clive Lewis, John Tolkien and Fyodor Dostoyevsky — Gentelmens, you aren't tired yet, are you? Personally, I got bored with arguing with you. I don't even have to strain to prove the fallacy of your views and still you continue to cling to this chimera. Why don't you just accept the thesis that your god is not all-good?
    Last edited by Shezum3; November 7th, 2022 at 03:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    ey jishara, i suggest you make a counter in your compendium, so we can see how many servants you did so far.
    I wanna see when you have more servants than our King Royd
    I don't think I'll get there soon I'm only at 167 right now but sure I'll add it

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    I don't think I'll get there soon I'm only at 167 right now but sure I'll add it
    That's a pretty big flex on its own. I don't think I've made it past thirty sheets in all the years I've been here.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)