Page 27 of 620 FirstFirst ... 17222526272829323777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Oh right. Also Healer, Beast, and Monster. Just remembered those types. But getting back to the crux of the matter. Koga, don't you think you should let someone with more, experience, try inventing a new class and skill set?
    Honestly, I don't think I could ever create a new Servant class altogether.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    I suppose you're right. Sorry if I bruised any feelings with my last post.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Never heard of Striker. There's also Beast and Gatekeeper, although we technically never seen a Gunner, Funny Vamp or Gakeeper Servant for full reference.

Blog Entries
    Striker is Karna in CCC
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Truly. Not even TM takes their own classes seriously nowadays, so why should us do that too... Isn't the whole point of making unnoficial sheets to just have fun? Some parts of this discussion reeks of gatekeeping.
    Mostly I agree with this, but there's something to be said for how having to work within an established framework can encourage creativity. I mean, presumably that's the reason we're here writing Servant sheets at all, rather than gravitating to any of the million other franchises that let you write up mythical figures as OCs (like Highschool DxD for example) with far less restrictions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Striker is Karna in CCC
    Wasn't that Launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Truly. Not even TM takes their own classes seriously nowadays, so why should us do that too... Isn't the whole point of making unnoficial sheets to just have fun? Some parts of this discussion reeks of gatekeeping.
    Oh make no mistake, just because something can be rationalised doesn't make it exempt from criticism on the creative side. I just feel like what qualifies as a Servant is hardly contentious on principle when the definition has by official sources been greatly expanded, to put it diplomatically. The execution - how convincing that rationalisation is - is a separate matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Striker is something Vagrant or whoever it was made up to contend with all those wrestlers who couldn't be sane Berserkers.
    Last edited by Leftovers; April 23rd, 2020 at 10:57 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Mordred (Alter)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Britain (Arthurian Mythology)

Strength: A+
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: D
    Mana: A++
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement EX
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.

Parameters are Ranked-Up but is deprived of most reason. Communication with Mordred Alter is possible, but her “programming” causes her to have an almost single-minded obsession with killing King Arthur. However, the fact that part of King Arthur’s Saint Graph was used to create Mordred Alter caused a glitch in which she took her identity after killing her, resulting in a paradox that never went away.

Magic Resistance A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Mordred normally wouldn’t have this Skill at this Rank, but Morgan’s modifications enhancing the Element of the Red Dragon inherited from her “father” allows Mordred Alter to possess Magic Resistance at this Rank.

Personal Skills
    Battle Continuation A
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

Did not give up even when pierced with a Holy Spear and ended up giving the King of Knights a mortal wound. Morgan used the Grail’s power to increase the Rank of this Skill while creating Mordred Alter.

Puppet King B
    A variant of Charisma denoting one possessing the ability to lead an army but not the ambition to do so for their own personal goals. Rather, they lead their troops to carry out the goals of another party. This Skill has the effects of Charisma of the equivalent Rank.

Anti-Knight A
    A Skill denoting one’s very existence as being in opposition to knights. The power of attacks targeting knights receive a ‘plus’ modifier.

This Skill was created by Morgan during the process of Mordred Alter’s creation, seeking to make her a better counter to Artoria.

Chimera Knight EX
    A Skill denoting how the process of Mordred Alter’s creation granted her the abilities of various members of the Knights of the Round Table and other Heroic Spirits, even those that she would not possess normally.

Mordred Alter possesses the Skills possessed by King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Kay, Sir Bedivere, Sir Tristan, Sir Gareth, Sir Bors, Sir Ywain, and Sir Agravian, among others. In addition, it also grants her the effects of Dragonkind Modification.

Noble Phantasms
    Rhongomynaid Morgan
    The Lance That Shines At the End of the World

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Number of Targets: 900
    Holy spear. An anchor of storm that fasten together the planet.

It has been said that its real form is that of a tower that fasten together the skin of the world. When releasing the True Name, both Rank and classification change. Its original power is being limited by thirteen restraints, but nevertheless this is the pillar in the far away that shines to extol the brilliance of the planet.

After killing King Arthur and taking the Holy Lance, it was sublimated into her Saint Graph. Additionally, Morgan’s influence has caused the Holy Lance to become blackened and tainted by darkness. Nevertheless, its power has only been slightly diminished.

However, Mordred Alter’s programming causes this Noble Phantasm’s power when targeted against those who she recognizes as King Arthur.

Round Table Alter
    Blackened Knights of the Round Table

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~90
    Maximum Number of Targets: 500
    A Noble Phantasm that allows Mordred Alter to summon and use the weapons of the Knights of the Round Table used to create her composite Saint Graph.

Due to her nature as being a composite of the Saint Graphs of the various Knights of the Round Table, Mordred Alter possesses the knowledge of how to properly use the weapons she can summon using this Noble Phantasm. However, it is also because of her nature that she is unable to unleash the full power of the Knights of the Round Table’s Noble Phantasms.

Another weakness in this Noble Phantasm is that Round Table Alter is incapable of summoning Caliburn, Avalon, and Excalibur.

Lore:
    The infamous Knight of Treachery who mutually killed King Arthur at the Battle of Camlann.

Mordred was King Arthur’s “son” who was birthed by the evil sorceress Morgan le Fay as a tool to use to destroy the King of Knights.

However, this is not that Mordred.

This Mordred is a
    ”superior”
    corrupted
    version of Mordred created by Morgan using the power of the Holy Grail. Morgan used the Grail to take Mordred’s Saint Graph and making an extreme amount of modifications to it. Most notably, Mordred Alter’s Saint Graph has had fragments of those of King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Sir Kay, Sir Gawain, Sir Ywain, Sir Percival, Sir Galahad, Sir Agravian, and Morgan le Fay herself grafted onto it, among others.

The result is a Frankenstein-like monstrosity that barely resembles the Saint Graph that it originally was. This is Mordred Alter.

Personality
    Due to the heavy modifications made to Mordred’s Saint Graph, Mordred Alter’s personality is drastically different from normal Mordred’s.

Mordred Alter’s possession of the Mad Enhancement Skill was caused by Morgan engraving an instinctive drive to “kill King Arthur at all costs” onto her modified Saint Graph. If Mordred Alter ever sees any
    Saberfaces
    individuals resembling King Arthur
    , she will fly into an intense rage and begin mercilessly trying to kill them with no regard for whatever collateral damage might occur.

A quote from a certain movie best sums up her mentality towards these specific individuals: “It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.”

However, after killing King Arthur, the parts of King Arthur’s Saint Graph within her caused her to take the King of Knights’ identity. This causes a glitch that could potentially leads to her switching between identifying as King Arthur one moment and identifying as Mordred the next. Unfortunately, her programmed objective of killing King Arthur can lead to her attempting suicide because of this.

Mordred Alter was also “programmed” to be almost completely lacking in ambition and free will because of how Morgan desired for her to be nothing but a tool for her to use to destroy Arthur. She speaks in a monotone voice and only obeys the commands of her contracted Master. The almost soulless manner in which Mordred Alter behaves is a very unnerving sight to behold.

But occasionally, Mordred Alter’s body will be taken over by one of the Saint Graph fragments composing her and she will begin to act like the corresponding person would under the effects of EX-Rank Mad Enhancement. It appears that only Mordred Alter herself is affected by the “programming” engraved in her Saint Graph.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru, Morgan le Fay: Mordred Alter programming causes her to recognize Morgan as her master but her contract with Ritsuka also causes her to recognize them as her master. The two of them giving conflicting orders to her is akin to playing tug-o-war.

Holy Grail: “Holy Grail? Wish? Irrelevant.”

Artoria, Arthur: “King Arthur detected. Commencing elimination protocol…”

Mordred: “Inferior model detected. Inferior model’s continued existence is considered unnecessary. Commencing termination…”

Other Saberfaces: “Unknown person detected. Unknown person bares similarities to King Arthur but it cannot be discerned if it is the true King Arthur. Termination of unknown person is recommended…”

Creator’s Notes:
    A big thank you to Bird of Hermes for help with this sheet. He was making his own Mordred alter but then gave up on it and let me use whatever parts of it that I wanted. The parts I took from his uncreated Mordred Alter were mainly the bits about her identity crisis.

So, the Britain Singularity has hit a bit of a snag, so it's going to be a while before it's posted.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; January 6th, 2021 at 06:43 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

Wasn't that Launcher?
    We did have one Launcher on this thread's predecessor, done by Nuclear Consesus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Striker is something Vagrant or whoever it was made up to contend with all those wrestlers who couldn't be sane Berserkers.
    Ah, so it's a vestige from times before the 4* Ruler memes. Well, Striker being listed proves that there's nothing with fanclasses here.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's never been anything wrong with them here I don't think, Koga's only sparked the discussion because his Servant pretty far from what one would consider a Servant.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Leftovers though, the concept of Servants is so loose that there's basically no point in excluding purely monstrous Servants like that. Though I personally don't care at all for them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru, Morgan le Fay: Mordred Alter programming causes her to recognize Morgan as her master but her contract with Ritsuka also causes her to recognize them as her master. The two of them giving conflicting orders to her is akin to playing tug-o-war.

Holy Grail: “Holy Grail? Wish? Irrelevant.”

Artoria, Arthur: “King Arthur detected. Commencing elimination protocol…”

Mordred: “Inferior model detected. Inferior model’s continued existence is considered unnecessary. Commencing termination…”

Other Saberfaces: “Unknown person detected. Unknown person bares similarities to King Arthur but it cannot be discerned if it is the true King Arthur. Termination of unknown person is recommended…”
    This part is a little lacking imo. Mostly, I'm curious to see reverse interactions from people who have positive relationships with the real Mordred.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Re: Mordred Alter

Nothing too crazy, not much to write home about, but the simplicity of her abilities and profile reflects how she herself is a puppet; manipulated muscle by means of Morgan.

I want for little else. Not because it's a perfect, engrossingly detailed sheet--but because it serves well-enough in the role you've set for Mordred Alter to assume.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Again, does anyone has a image of a golden mech that I can use as FC, please? I exhausted all my FC finding tricks by now so all I can do is ask.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Here you are

Yes, I'm aware this is a Gil mecha.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link (edited)

Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Peter the Great
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Russia (17th century)
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MANA: D
    LUCK: A
    NP: B++

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Rider’s Magic Resistance is slightly higher than that of others from his era, owing to the efforts of his court mages.

Riding - Rank A: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class. Rider exhibits particular skill when riding marine vehicles.

Personal Skills

Grand Embassy - Rank B++: A unique Personal Skill for the sake of gathering intelligence, similar to Espionage. Rather than causing a misunderstanding of one’s status, it simply winds down the fighting spirit of enemies. This effect can also be extended to a small number of allies, allowing for infiltration in force. As a mental interference effect, Berserkers and similar targets are not affected.
    Rider is capable of reducing the fighting spirit of enemies to the degree that they feel unable to initiate combat. As a special effect, Rider is shown the status and Personal Skills of those he interacts with. Rider spent over a year in Europe, learning the arts his country would need if it was to develop into an empire. Though he traveled incognito, his disguise was often seen through.

Imperial Privilege
    - Rank A+: An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    For Rider, the relevant Skills are Charisma, fine arts, swordsmanship, Tactics, shipbuilding and others. When combined with his Grand Embassy Skill, the number of available Skills vastly increases, allowing him to use even those Skills that are normally unique to other heroes.

Testament of the Tsar - Rank C+: A Skill born as a result from a false manifest attributed to the user.
    The forgery purported to be Rider’s last will directed his land to destabilise and attack Europe, subjugating the continent under Russia’s sovereignty. There are rumors that this was in vengeance for being abandoned by the European powers while fighting the Ottomans and the Swedish in favour of frivolous power plays. Testament of the Tsar behaves as a curse, allowing Rider to return some of the damage he suffers to an opponent. This amounts to roughly half of the incoming damage being returned.

Noble Phantasms

The Tsar’s Playmates
    Poteshnye Voiska

Anti-Army, Rank C
    A Company of Bombardiers composed of a hundred soldiers. Due to confusion with another tsar of the same name, Rider’s companions manifest as human-sized toy soldiers, armed with rifles and sabres. Though they are low-grade familiars by nature, their attack power is quite high. The Tsar’s Playmates march according to Rider’s commands, acting as his weapons. As they are nothing more than faceless Familiars, losses can be replaced with a small cost in magical energy.
    However, this usage is not the true worth of Poteshnye Voiska. Just as was done in life, Rider is capable of inducting ordinary men and women into his army. This process allows a human to benefit from the arms of a Heroic Spirit’s Noble Phantasm as well as a strengthening of their body. With a human body serving as a base, the cost of manifesting Poteshnye Voiska’s effects is also greatly reduced. Naturally, new recruits are not fully subservient to Rider, and can even rebel against their tsar.

Shining Ideal City
    Sankt-Peterburg

Fortress, Rank EX
    The shining city named after Rider’s namesake. It was built at a grueling cost to serve as the most shining example of Rider’s reforms, as well as a gateway to maritime power and Europe. Out of sympathy for the necessary suffering of his people, Rider takes damage every time Sankt-Peterburg is used. Shouldering the cost of his desires, the tsar bleeds in place of his people.
    Despite its unsavoury origins, Sankt-Peterburg as a Noble Phantasm far exceeds anything its real counterpart amounted to. It is Rider’s ‘ideal city’, an ever-evolving, brilliant metropolis that represents the finest in every field imaginable. Sankt-Peterburg’s specific appearance is bound to the era in which he is summoned. It always possesses the form of the finest, most idealized future possible in terms of technology and architecture. As the city is too great to be manifested under the power of a single Master, its manifestation is focused on the Peter and Paul Fortress, which is naturally equipped with weapons and defenses of the same level as the rest of the city. If summoned in the modern era, it might possess weaponry using lasers and electromagnetic propulsion, with force fields serving as its defenses. Depending on the city's status, its defenses can stop attacks from rank C to A+.
    As it is ‘his’ capital, both Rider and his forces receive a massive fame-boost while within its confines. Additionally, were he to use it at the location of the city that exists in the modern era, something unprecedented might occur.

Description
    Dislikes: Betrayal, formalities
    Talents: Disguise (or so he thinks), all manner of arts
    Natural Enemy: Thomas Edison

... Master. Servant, Rider, has answered your summons… Ugh! I hate formalities. My name’s Peter. Now, let’s get down to business!
    My moustache? What do you mean it’s gone? … Those damned boyars! I guess I’ll have it if I manifest as a Berserker… I wouldn’t like to see myself like that, though.

Rider’s true identity is Pyotr Alexeyevich, also known as Peter I and Peter the Great, the Tsar of Revolution.

For an emperor, Peter is a surprisingly humble, personable man. He lacks the ego of a ruler, perhaps having received some perspective in his time as a working craftsman. He is gregarious and friendly, almost to the point of being overbearing. With a desire to always take action, Peter can hardly ever be seen sitting still. He also has a tendency to approach things overly lightly, not lending even difficult situations the gravitas they deserve.
    With his imposing stature and overbearing personality, Peter can strike others as intimidating. This is not without reason, as though he is otherwise affable, the barest hint of treachery can cause Peter’s demeanour to undergo a significant change. When angered, he is extremely violent, attacking any he suspects without mercy or forethought. Despite his remorse after his rampage is done, he regards this kind of violence as ‘necessary’.
    Peter is curious about other Heroic Spirits, particularly from cultures he is unfamiliar with. He possesses a great respect for craftsmen of all stripes, knowing full well the amount of talent and practice it took to achieve their skill. His contempt for traitors causes him to have an extremely poor relationship with Servants that possess such a reputation. Should he learn of such an individual, Peter would likely drop all other activities in order to focus on their destruction.
    As long as they remain loyal, Peter should get along with his Master. He usually tends to be supportive towards his Master, though he can respond with friendly mockery towards particularly grandiose ambitions. He is particularly nonplussed by the usual magus’ alienation with modern technology, having an interest in such things himself. Peter has a tendency to expect much of others, which can lead him to tax his Master beyond their ability.
    Peter’s wish to the Holy Grail is to be allowed to travel to St. Petersburg and utilize his Noble Phantasm once before fading. His belief is that, as the cost of its construction has already been suffered, its usage would allow the city to permanently take its ‘finest form’.

His mount as a Rider is a horse made of living bronze. Though not a Noble Phantasm, the horse is still quite powerful. Peter believes this to be the work of one of his successors.

Lore
    Whether he deserved the sobriquet “the Great” or not, Pyotr Alexeyevich certainly managed some impressive achievements during his four-decade reign over Russia. By his death, Russia had been modernized, westernized, enlightened and revolutionized (at least in terms of culture and science). In a series of successful wars, Peter had gained ports on the Black and Baltic seas and made Russia a “player” in European politics. All-in-all, his legacy still resonates in Russia and Eastern Europe.
    Peter avoided the limitations of his elder half-brothers, Feodor III and Ivan V, both physically weak and sickly, and the latter of “infirm mind.” Consequently, when Feodor died childless in May 1682, the Boyar Duma chose the ten-year-old Peter to become tsar, with his mother Natalya Naryshkina to serve as regent. But a revolt of the Streltsy (the Russian palace guard), engineered by the ambitious Sophia Alekseyevna, Ivan’s sister and Peter’s half-sister, forced the boyars to proclaim Ivan and Peter to be “co-rulers” with primacy given to the half-wit. In the turmoil, some of Peter’s family and friends were killed by the Streltsy on Sophia’s orders … and Peter had a long memory.
    Sophia was made regent, not that that bothered the young Peter, for he was more interested in such pastimes as model shipbuilding, sailing and waging mock wars with his extensive collection of toy soldiers. And his studies. Peter was smart and his father had installed some of the greatest minds of the Russian Enlightenment – the “learned druzhina” – as his tutors. They indoctrinated him with all those messy concepts popular in Europe at the time: benevolent absolutism, equality, scientific progress, freedom of speech, the “Republic of Letters,” and a whole host of effete customs.
    In the midst of all this learning, his mother sought to distract him with an arranged marriage to Eudoxia Lopukhina in 1689, but that didn’t work out and ten years later Peter forced Eudoxia to become a nun, banished to the convent at Suzdal. Rather more of a distraction was Peter’s plot to seize power from his half-sister. Getting wind of his plans, Sophia moved first. As the Streltsy revolted, Peter fled to an impregnable Orthodox monastery, there to gather his own forces. In the end, Sophia was overthrown and forced to enter a convent (Peter seemed to have some scruples about killing females). The co-rule with the senile and virtually blind Ivan continued, but now with Peter having the real power.
    Drawing on all that enlightened thinking he’d absorbed, Peter almost immediately implemented sweeping reforms aimed at modernizing Russia in the European manner. He faced a bit of opposition – uprisings by the Streltsy, boyars, Bashkirs and Bulavin Cossacks – but his response was invariably swift and brutal. He implemented his “social modernization” with equal single-mindedness; as an outward sign of the progress Russia was making in becoming civilized (ever an uphill struggle), Peter required his courtiers, officials and officers to shave their beards and adopt modern dress. In fact, he placed a tax on beards and robes in September 1698.
    But to keep all this progress rolling, Russia needed an easier way to connect with Europe: maritime ports that would open Peter’s realm to the ready exchange of goods and knowledge with the West. To the north, the Baltic was dominated by stiff-necked Swedes; to the south the Ottomans held the Black Sea and the Persian Safavids the Caspian. To even contemplate war with such powerful neighbors, Peter needed allies and supporters among the European monarchs. He set out on his “Grand Embassy” in 1697 to gain them.
    While he didn’t succeed in his plans – forcing Russia to go it alone with the heavyweights – Peter did get to see Europe firsthand, from Amsterdam to London to Leipzig to Vienna, and was enamored. He studied shipbuilding with the Dutch East India Company, and hired shipwrights and seamen to go to Russia. He paid a visit to the famed Frederik Ruysch, who taught him how to draw teeth and collect butterflies. In England, he met with the king and learned about “modern” city planning in Manchester. Unfortunately, a revolt by the Streltsy caused Peter to cut his European vacation short. Arriving home, Peter had some 1200 of them tortured and executed, and finally disbanded the irritating Streltsy and created a new Imperial Guard.
    Even without allies, Peter got Russia embroiled in war with the Turks. But the outbreak of the Great Northern War forced him to come to a temporary accord with them, although he did manage to hang onto captured Azov, a strategic fortress where the Don River empties into the Black Sea. While the Poles and Lithuanians kept the Swedish king and military genius Charles XII busy by dying a lot, Peter took Ingermanland on the Baltic from the Swedes in 1703 and founded the city of St. Petersburg, destined to be the new Russian capital. By the time Charles got done smashing the Poles, Peter was ready for the Swedish invasion. Skillfully retreating southward, getting defeated periodically, the Russians finally won their great victory at Poltava, effectively ending the war. In the end, in 1721, Peter acquired some nice new additions to his empire: Livonia, Estonia, Ingria and a substantial portion of Karelia.
    Peter the Great spent the end of his days reforming again. He took a hand in reorganizing the Russian Orthodox Church; when the traditional head of the church, the Patriarch of Moscow died, the tsar refused to name a replacement as usual and instead created a Holy Synod to govern it. And he created an act that forbade any man to enter a monastery before the age of 50, believing that their productive years were being wasted. He issued a decree establishing compulsory education, abolished the land and household taxes (although, no fiscal fool, he did institute a poll tax), and began the Peterhof Palace for his descendants to enjoy. He never got to see it himself, dying in February 1725 at the age of 52.

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Again, does anyone has a image of a golden mech that I can use as FC, please? I exhausted all my FC finding tricks by now so all I can do is ask.
    Also remember that colors can be changed in photoshop, so if you have a good FC with the wrong colors you can ask for some help there.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Your consent is irrelevant, your dreams are irrelevant, your world is irrelevant. Personal attachment is but an unecessary burden to be disposed of in search of improvement. I need not your acknowledgement, only unquestionable obedience.

Class: Shielder
    Lost Depth: A++
    True Name: Athena III (Artoria Pendragon)
    Epithet: Empress of Athens, Goddess Palladion.
    Alternative Class: Alter Ego, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Launcher.
    Allignment: Lawful Good

Height / Weight: ???
    Region: Greece
    Source: Apocryphal Band α
    Dislikes: Disobedience, anarchy.

[Parameters]

Strength - [B+]
    Endurance - [A]
    Agility -[A]

Mana -[EX]
    Luck -[E]
    Noble Phantasm - [A++]

[Background]

In another timeline, this woman would have been a righteous King. Fair and chivalrous, she would have most certainly saved her homeland and had her name become synonymous with tragedy.

However, such a story never came to pass.

In this world where gods battle eternally for dominion over the world, those who fled their conflict eventually found themselves hiding amongst the ruins of civilization in an increasingly hostile world where humans were no longer welcome. It was to this world that a young girl bearing the fate of a King was born.

In proper history, this girl would have been concealed from the enemies of her family and raised to one day ascend to the throne as King. In this timeline, however, no such kingdoms exist and the girl has lived a life secluded away from the world, her people afraid to venture out and be dragged into the conflict.

This enforced hermitage did not sit right with the girl, something deep within herself urging her to take action against the status quo. The front going so far as gifting her with visions and dreams of an Everdistant Utopia where her people would no longer cower in caves and valleys before the whims of the gods.

It was that hope for the future that drove her to seek out the Holy Spear.

A weapon she would use to drive back the beasts from her homeland and deliver her people from the shadows. And for a time all was well. Unfortunately, power such as this cannot remain hidden for long, and the girl turned King saw herself faced with envoys and would be conquerors seeking to bring her into the fold; another batch of pawns for the gods to use and abuse as they saw fit.

She rebuked them most vehemently.

Standing up against monster and god alike, the young girl grew into a mighty warrior, the ruler and protector her people needed in their hour of desperation. Their combined effort building the first and last human civilization of its time as the Holy Lance gifted them all with its light.

However, such blessings cannot last forever.

Nor could a human body hope to contain the power of a Divine Construct.

So when the Goddess of War finally appeared to claim their Kingdom, the girl who’d dreamed of a better future, now a fully grown woman, rose to challenge her. The resulting battle scarred the land, turning earth to glass and mountains to craters as their conflict rose to a crescendo.

A human body cannot contain so much divinity and hope to remain unchanged.

And change she did. A form befitting that of a goddess, power and authority flowing from every inch of her body. On the cusp of ascending as an equal amongst the evil gods of her world.

And that was when Athena struck.

For while powerful, a human mind cannot fully utilize or understand the realm of the gods. And she was many times the girl’s senior, having training, fought and bled for thousands of years. No matter how powerful the Holy Spear made her, she was nonetheless a flawed being. And those very same imperfections are what the Goddess of Wisdom targeted.

A perfect gap on her opponent’s defense which was used to subsume her mind into Athena’s own. They were, after all, so compatible to the point that it could be said that the girl was pushed down her path for that very reason.

And thus became the perfect vessel for Athena.

Their battle was merely the final nail on the coffin. Heralding the birth of Athena III, the Goddess Palladion.

[Personality]

A perfectionist through and through, Athena always seeks the most pragmatic solution yielding the most profitable results. So long as the numbers and statistics fight within her calculations, she will stoically make the required sacrifices.

Styling herself as an all-knowing God Empress, Athena III leaves command on the battlefield to her generals and instead occupies her time with administration duties. She controls every aspect of society at Athens, driving her people to perform the actions and roles expected of them to drive their civilization forward. Every single individual is accounted for. Their needs quantified as just another statistic to account for. Athena maintains a perfectly homogenous society where humans function as cogs in a machine.

Different parts, different roles, serving the greater good.

Technological advanced, military performance, even every day roles such as production, farming and religious worship. Every function necessary for the continued prosperity of Athens is properly measured within the Goddess’ calculations.

She does not see humans as individuals, or a civilization. But as a project.

The same way one sees a colony of ants, with dispassionate pragmatism.

Her goal is simple, to create a society far outstripping all others within the Elysium Lostbelt and then expand Athens outwards into a perfect World-Spanning Utopia. A perfect society where humans live perfect lives under a flawless God.

The desire for salvation remains. Only it has become an equation, a problem to be solved out of hubris than the heartfelt wish to protect one’s people. The synchronicity between Goddess and Vessel has most certainly caused the end result to become a God of Men whose sole interest is arriving at the correct answer through the least costly method.

Her answer may be correct, but it is not right.

But to Athena III, such concepts are meaningless.

[Class Skills]

Magic Resistance -[A]

Riding -[C]

[Personal Skills]

High Speed Calculation - [A+]

The ability to accurately predict an outcome through calculations. Similar to a psychic’s ability to foretell the future based on probability and data gathered from their surroundings. Athena III’s ability to gather and process data is beyond the ability of human, however, being able to foretell years if not decades in advance so long as she possesses an accurate model. It is not an ability based on Magecraft or a Divine Gift, but an ability that the Goddess herself has developed.

Wisdom of the Olive Tree - [A]

A collection of skills pertaining to the many domains consigned to the Goddess Athena. From military tactics, to charisma and all forms of craftsmanship. Crystalized in the form of her authority as a goddess of Wisdom, this Skill is akin to a vast repository of knowledge which can be accessed by Athena III at all times.

Essence of the Holy Lance - [B+]

The power accumulated by Athena III’s vessel, a surplus of energy tied to the Spear at the End of the World. In practice, it functions as a secondary magic reactor within Athena’s body, which can be used to command and control the fragments of the spear wielded by the Goddess. As well as accurately control and aim the Holy Lance itself.

Invisible Air - [C]

A skill which has been reverse engineered by Athena after gaining access to her vessel’s dreams and visions. It is not an ability that the woman possessed in life, but one that belongs to a future which never came to pass. It remains nonetheless a useful ability used by the goddess to conceal the fragments of the Holy Lance wielded by Athena III.

[Noble Phantasms]

Spoiler:

Origin Aegis: Sacred Boundary of the Sky Lord - [B-]

The original Aegis wielded by Athena’s father, Zeus. It was stolen by the Goddess of Wisdom over the course of the many wars which have devastated their world. While its default form is that of a shield, Athena has implanted the Noble Phantasm within her new vessel. Its effect grants a form of divine protection against attacks and curses alike. So long as the enemy possesses Divinity of some form, the Origin Aegis will nullify its effects depending on the attacker’s rank. Due to being a stolen artifact, its Rank has been downgraded however.

Gorgoneion: Sigil of the Hero Killer - [B+]

The mark on the Aegis symbolizing the Great Serpent Gorgon. Said to paralyze any who gaze upon it, much like Gorgon. Rather than just a symbol, the Gorgoneion is a magic array which can be used to recreate the Great Serpent as a familiar controlled by Athena III. Being outfitted with a replica of the Aegis and a peculiar reactor collected by the Goddess over the course of millennia, this Noble Phantasm acts at the guardian at the gates of Athens.

Aegis Replica: Fractured Boundary of Wisdom - (Not Available)

A weapon lost to Athena, rather than destroyed, the goddess saw fit to take it apart and use the Replica as both mold and material to create hundreds if not thousands of inferior copies which have been distributed amongst her citizens. With the original fused within her body, the Goddess saw little use for an inferior replica and thus used it to further her hold on humanity. It could be said that all the citizens of Athens are her Noble Phantasm.

Virgin Laser Palladion: Holy Lance, Divine Punishment - [A++]

While Athena III fights using shards of the Holy Lance she acquired from her new vessel, the bulk of the weapon was used to enhance Athena’s own personal weapon, which was then renamed and placed amongst the heavens as an orbital bombardment armament. Using her High Speed Calculation and connection to the Holy Lance, Athena III can accurately aim and fire the weapon from orbit and blast her enemies no matter where they might hide. Its only limitation is the energy requirement to fire the Lance from such a long distance, which can take years.

God Thread: Tapestry of Matchless Skill -[A]

As the goddess of crafts, Athena possesses an uncanny skill to analyze and reproduce any sort of product by completely bypassing its production methods. That is to say, the same methods used to spin the finest thread are used to forge the finest weapons, build the strongest walls and prepare the most nourishing dishes. It was through this ability that Athena took apart a Divine Construct and replicated it to be worn by thousands of people. She cannot, however, create new products, merely recreate what its in front of her down to the last detail.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Re: Athena III / Arturia Pendragon

This is a rather novel way to think up a Shielder-Class. Given how the character differs from the one proposed in the original draft, I suppose I should prepare myself to be further surprised in the future!

There's an interesting similarity, and marked differences, between her and Hera IX. Hera IX manages the love lives of her society, while Athena III manages the whole of her society. Furthermore, stability is Hera IX's goal, while stability in Athena III's society is a condition for her to take her society further.

I am reminded of LB3's Chinadad Mothman, but with the appropriate remixed content.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    I noticed halways through making Athena III that I was basically rehashing Scathach=Skadi, so I decided to make a surprise this time. It actually ended up being a better idea than the original, though I wouldn't expect that many more changes. Aphrodite and Ishtar, perhaps, due to them being Goddesses that shouldn't have been around at the same times as the Olympians. So them being posessed by them is paradoxical.