Page 229 of 286 FirstFirst ... 129179219224227228229230231234239279 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    True Ancestors are incarnated Elementals. Tsukihime Arc doesn't have a Saint Graph because she has a physical, flesh and blood body. Everything still fits.
    But isn't Arc a spiritual being? I think she is more "spiritual" than ORT at least.

I think it is possible World Egg is just a superior category entirely. So much so going from World Egg to Saint Graph is a downgrade regardless of SG designation.
    Last edited by Dartz; February 6th, 2023 at 10:27 AM.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    But isn't Arc a spiritual being? I think she is more "spiritual" than ORT at least.

I think it is possible World Egg is just a superior category entirely. So much so going from World Egg to Saint Graph is a downgrade regardless of SG designation.
    I always took it as, since Arc is a True Ancestor, the World Egg is what's best suited for her, like it's tailor made for her.
    Whereas with a Saint Graph something will always be lost in translation. Not necessarily that one is superior to the other.

But that was just my interpretation.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Hmmm I don't think that's the case though. It refers to a Saint Graph as an entirely different category from World Egg.
    It never was. if it was then the term would have been singled out in quotes to emphasize. The term is used in a sentence as normal as any other word. So there is no reason to believe it to be anything else than "she is nerfed because she is using a servant container" like a bunch of many other characters (which she is doing). The term saint graph was originally mostly created to justify Chaldea having servants of things that aren't supposed to be a servant and can store them as memory cards, but every strong characters nowadays can just create a servant Saint Graph version of themselves to join the gacha and bring money to Lasagna.

Being a spiritual being doesn't mean you must always have a spiritual body. Incarnated Elemental aren't called Incarnated for no reason. It is because they obtained a flesh and blood body that they are called Incarnated, just like Gil in FSN no longer having a servant body.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    It never was. if it was then the term would have been singled out in quotes to emphasize. The term is used in a sentence as normal as any other word. So there is no reason to believe it to be anything else than "she is nerfed because she is using a servant container" like a bunch of many other characters (which she is doing). The term saint graph was originally mostly created to justify Chaldea having servants of things that aren't supposed to be a servant and can store them as memory cards, but every strong characters nowadays can just create a servant Saint Graph version of themselves to join the gacha and bring money to Lasagna.
    We're gonna have to disagree on this then. I see it differently, personally. If she still had a Saint Graph in her original frame then I don't think it would have been described that way at all. Some of the characters in FGO are as far from spiritual as they can get (ORT for example) yet they are still classified as having SG designations.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Hope Nasu explains the Grand stuff and U-Olga going from planetary to stellar in next bamboo broom

JP Friend Code
    We're gonna have to disagree on this then. I see it differently, personally. If she still had a Saint Graph in her original frame then I don't think it would have been described that way at all. Some of the characters in FGO are as far from spiritual as they can get (ORT for example) yet they are still classified as having SG designations.
    You do you. All these copium trying to wank Arc doesn't matter to me, be my guest.

Chars having saint graph designations nowadays means nothing other than for FGO gameplay purpose as these enemies are analyzed and given a Class by Chaldea like ORT got the Foreigner for gameplay and gacha purpose, because you don't want to keep using the "?" classes with different class attributes all the time for enemies.

I will go with most of the takes including those over JP wikis is that it's just explanation of her weakened when manifesting as a servant in a custom class originally made for BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Seres View Post
    Hope Nasu explains the Grand stuff and U-Olga going from planetary to stellar in next bamboo broom
    Sincerely doubt it. Why leave it ambiguous only to... write all the reveals on your blog instead of a future story chapter?

Stellar class whatever, I really don't care as the [Super Big Saint Graph Ranking] is completely meaningless. Pretty much every Beast has to be fought off with conceptual advantage, Grand Servants tailored to them and other hijinks. And this stuff works regardless of how [Mana Over 8000] the big boss is.

It's like Zeus' list of anti-planetary, anti-solar system attacks or whatever. He'll never use them so they don't matter. Nasuverse isn't dragon ball.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    I think it was in the original VN, but the term wasn't quite what it is today if i'm remembering correctly.
    Artgraph, IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I will go with most of the takes including those over JP wikis is that it's just explanation of her weakened when manifesting as a servant in a custom class originally made for BB.
    That's fine, let's just agree to disagree. Until we get some more clarification, I'm sure we'll get some eventually. My reservation with that is she is not stated to be weakened because of the custom class or even any mention of Servant container, but rather the fact it's a Saint Graph container.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle dualblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Sincerely doubt it. Why leave it ambiguous only to... write all the reveals on your blog instead of a future story chapter?
    It wouldn't be the first time he has done it, though it would depend on whether this specific stuff will actually be relevant in the future. At least the Grand part, I could see the Stellar part just being left unexplained period.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    It's kinda weird, because originally it was just used to refer to things with Classes...
    Didn't Arc's remake profile literally have Class skills? So...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Didn't Arc's remake profile literally have Class skills? So...
    Let's not talk about this.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    In the end FGO introducing the concept of Saint Graphs was a mistake

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    My reservation with that is she is not stated to be weakened because of the custom class or even any mention of Servant container, but rather the fact it's a Saint Graph container.
    Saint Graph is something inherent to a Servant status by definition. There is some ambiguity to how it is used in the story but that's probably a case of Chaldea developing their own jargon and expanding the meaning to other things for convenience sake. Arcueid's case is pretty clear though: she is a Servant, so her Saint Graph should be that of a Servant.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)

i'm guessing that grand foreigner ort was also done by pfalz, but didn't tweet it......... so rollable ort soon /j
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Imagine if we got summonable ORT before Camazotz

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Can't wait for Grand Foreigner ORT to say he loves Me and I'm the best master ever and get a blushing sprite.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    so rollable ort soon /j
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Imagine if we got summonable ORT before Camazotz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Can't wait for Grand Foreigner ORT to say he loves Me and I'm the best master ever and get a blushing sprite.
    Kukulkan tomorrow or Wednesday.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    ORTussy is acceptable in any gender or physical form.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It's hard to think that ORT hacking into the Throne didn't cause some changes into its system. Restrictions like "Only seven regular Classes can have Grand designation" may no longer be a thing.