Page 659 of 858 FirstFirst ... 159559609649654657658659660661664669709759 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Try adding "epaulets" to your search, it's a keyword for those kinds of those coats
    Thanks, never knew that word before. I don't find one but I get other material instead.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Spoiler:

I said it: it's probably not what you're looking for
    Better than I expected actually

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Would that be a trooper or an officer you're looking for (the latter had blue coats outside of their dress uniforms)? Also, found this. The image didn't show up for some reason, so here's the source too.
    At this point, as long it cartoon/anime, it doesn't matter he is an officer or a trooper. Thanks for those too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Some more, though the images themselves might require minor editing/cropping:
    Link - Source
    Link - Source
    Link - Source
    Link - Source
    Link - Source

At least on pixiv, searching with the keywords 'Napoleonic' seems to produce results.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Wow, many thanks! Those are exactly the type of thing I searched for.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Wow, many thanks! Those are exactly the type of thing I searched for.
    Neat. Glad to be of assistance.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

I said it: it's probably not what you're looking for
    I'm pretty sure that's a genderswapped Nightingale
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    This confirms that I'm dumb as bricks.
    Just read more TM material.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The most similar thing I've found in a quick search is a genderbent Nightingale, but I doubt that's what you want
    I mean, I said it before posting the image

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    100% a genderswapped Nightingale.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an album dedicated to Servant FCs if anyone wants to look at that. No sources 'cause I'm lazy, but...

Servant Faceclaims

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Just read more TM material.
    The thing is, I knew Ea isn't a sword, but my brain decided to ignore that and say "yes its sword"

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    You probably trying to trace Ea that's why your brain lie to you

If you ever want to do Age of Exploration/Naval/Pirate/Exprorer themed Servants, here is a treasure trove of sufficiently anime-esque FCs for them.

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Daikoukai...avigator_Cards

It's good for the Create a Mage thread too

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PioneerOfTheStarsEX View Post
    If you ever want to do Age of Exploration/Naval/Pirate/Exprorer themed Servants, here is a treasure trove of sufficiently anime-esque FCs for them.

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Daikoukai...avigator_Cards

It's good for the Create a Mage thread too
    Thanks for the suggestion. I already made some of the characters there and have a suitable FC for them actually, though I need to fix some of them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The thing is, I knew Ea isn't a sword, but my brain decided to ignore that and say "yes its sword"
    For me personally Ea is a celestial weapon thats primordial the "Human Invention" known as Sword /i mean the nearest Thing it to address is a Sword or rather a Magic wand of pure destruction ,perhaps?

However do you think this Picture /faceclaim would fit for our world Miyamoto Musashi ?

>

and is searching one of you for some fiting Pictures i have some perhaps in my vault if requested ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; September 13th, 2018 at 09:15 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    However do you think this Picture /faceclaim would fit for our world Miyamoto Musashi ?
    Or you could just look for a genderbent version of the one we already have. If those exist. But we do have genderbent Nightingale, so who knows?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I've even seen genderbent Edison, so a re-genderbent Musashi should be relatively easy to find

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure the Musashi in Pan-Human History is male anyway. The one we got is just a world-jumper from a dying world.

Your "opinion" about Ea is factually wrong, unsurprisingly, but that looks fine for Musashi

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Given the existence of Genderbent Musashi I honestly believed the actual Pan-History Musashi had pink hair
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Archer of Symphony
    Class: Archer
    Alternative Class: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Ludwig Von Beethoven
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: 18th Century Germany

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Height: 177cm
    Weight: 72kg
    Dislikes: Arrogant nobles, whispering, alcoholism
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Napoleon

Class Skills

Class Skills
    Independent Action: B
    The ability of Servants to maintain themselves in the world without the aid of a Master. It also allows them to more easily disobey direct orders from their Master, even those backed by a Command Seal. Ludwig was known for his independent attitude, striking out from his family at the first opportunity he saw. Even in his older years, he would insult the very nobles who supported him should they get on his nerves, a rather easy thing to do.

Magic Resistance: E
    Ludwig had little to no experience with magecraft of any kind during his life.

Personal Skills

Personal Skills
    Fickleness of the Artiste: A+
    Besides his music, Ludwig was most renown for his intense mood swings and fragile nerves. The man could go from a cordial greeting to a frothing rant in a matter of minutes should the mood strike him. His rage only increased with his age, fueled by his frustrations with his growing deafness. Should his emotions take such a violent turn as a Servant, he will find his Strength increased and his reason diminished in a similar fashion to Madness Enhancement. It would be best not to piss him off.

Deafness: B
    A musician who is unable to hear is similar to a runner who cannot walk. Ludwig’s deafness was a condition that debilitated him both physically and mentally, nearly driving him to suicide when no solution could be found. He persisted, holding onto the art he loved as a lifeline. With his his hearing gone, Ludwig began to rely on vibrations to monitor his compositions, pressing his ears to his piano to feel the strings inside. Without hearing, Ludwig’s other senses have heightened, giving him greater sight, taste, smell, and touch, the latter of with letting him feel simple vibrations through the air and track them.

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm
    Der Schlag Mein Herzens
    Symphony of Countless Nights
    Type: Anti-Army

I am Ludwig Van Beethoven! None have ever matched my skill, none ever will! Allow me to present to you the abilities of a true artist!!!

Music was Ludwig’s one true love and he poured every ounce of his being into creating it, even through the darkest sections of life. He would spend hours upon hours composing and playing to express release the music that possessed him into the world. Now, as a Servant, Ludwig once again releases the music playing inside his mind as a weapon.

With a flick of his fingers, Ludwig is able to turn the very air around him into instruments blasting concussive noise. Drums and trumpets blast with the force of cannons. Violins and cellos screech and tear like blades. The piano, grand in scale, surrounds his opponent in an inescapable bombardment of noise. This is the main weapon Ludwig utilizes throughout the war for it is the only weapon he knows how to wield.

Liebe Ist Ein Krachender Stern
    Moonlight Sonata
    Type: Anti-Fortress, Suicide

Bursting with passion, yet my heart remains hollow. Perhaps these hands were never meant to hold anyone. Come to me, my star, let us burn out together.”

Love never ended well for Ludwig. His heart always found itself snagged by beautiful aristocratic women Ludwig had no chance of ever being with. His passion for them burned with the ferocity of a star, writing letters and song for them, and when they broke his heart as they always did, the ‘star’ would come crashing back to Earth, dull and destructive.

Unrelated to this, in 1932, a meteorite observed by German astronomers Karl Reinmuth, was named Ludwig 1815 in the composer’s honor.

Named after the composition dedicated to one of Ludwig’s many loves, Giulietta Guicciardi, Ludwig allows his heart to be filled with that love once more while he sits and plays the song. As it progresses, a light begins to shine in the sky, growing larger and larger until it becomes clear. A recreation of Ludwig 1815 hurtles down from space, aimed at Ludwig, burning up with his passion. The explosion upon impact will level any fortress beneath it and almost certainly kill the composer. Though he could potentially escape, it is rare he would wish to continue to use, making Moonlight Sonata his last card in a war, his requiem.

Personality

Personality
    Capricious would be a rather apt description of Ludwig’s general demeanor. At one moment, he is the aggressive, arrogant, accomplished composer, the next, he is a solemn, slouching man downing another bottle, and the next he is reinvigorated and revolutionary with a heart bursting with childish optimism. His moods exist on the other end of a hair trigger, constantly firing and rotating until he is set off again. The only commonality between them is his near-obsession with music. There is never a moment when a new composition is not twisting and turning and forming inside his mind, waiting for to be put to paper, often distracting Ludwig from his surroundings. Of course, anyone who makes note of that where he can hear it will soon find their own ears assaulted with insults reaching to the roots of their lineage. Due to his failing hearing, Ludwig despises whispers. He can't help but feel they are about him, mocking him for his failures. He is a sensitive man who guards his fragile heart with the ferocity of a dragon, never letting anything slip in or out. His Master must treat the composer surreptitiously, never letting on about their intent to care for him lest they face his fire.

Dialogue

Dialogue
    Hm. I am the Archer-class Servant, Ludwig van Beethoven. You shall call me Beethoven. Now, sit quietly and watch, that is all you need to do, Master.”

“Hm. You really are a troublesome person aren't you, Master, looking at me with such eyes. Fine, I shall play with you this time.”

“......What?! Yes, I heard you, I simply felt no need to respond to such pointless blathering!....But if you feel so inclined, you may repeat it, and do not mumble this time!”
    “The holy grail? Such a fantastic object existing is rather surprising. If I had to wish for something, then it would be…(touches his ears)....no. I do not think I will tell you.”

“Mozart! He is here? Mein gott! Perhaps he will accept my offer this time…no, that would be too much. Perhaps just to see him though…”

“Tch! That traitorous tyrant should hope not to cross my path, otherwise, I shall have to strike him out again!”

“Master, who is that woman, the one with skin like the moon? Carmilla? Of course. No other title could match such a scene of loveliness~”

Creation Notes

Creation Notes:
    • Been a long while since I made a Servant Sheet. I'm going to try and be more active here since I really enjoy it and don't want to just lurk forever!
    • Ludwig was originally going to have Pioneer of the Stars due to his new and difficult style of playing for the time that revolutionized music, but I wasn't quite sure if it would fit so it was scrapped.
    • He was also supposed to have a skill based around his revolutionary mind that made him hard to predict as few at the time could copy his style, some musicians even having trouble playing what he wrote because to was too hard.
    • He gets really embarassed if Mozart hears his little speech before Symphony of Countless Nights.
    Last edited by Wizard; September 13th, 2018 at 05:07 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

saber of the eyepatch

"okay, master. It would be most ideal if you allow me to freely explore the area"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region: Japan
    Height: 157 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Dislikes: politics , staying still, being the center of attention
    Talent: swordsmanship, wandering
    Armaments: sword, kunai, shuriken.
    Natural Enemy: yagyuu munemori, miyamoto musashi

stats

Str: B
    End: C
    Agi: A++
    Mna: E
    Lck: C
    NP: B

skills

Class skills
    Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(B): Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

personal skills

Shinkage-ryuu(EX): Saber has complete understanding of the secrets of the Shinkage-ryuu. Saber is a master to surpass even her father, a famous sword saint. The strenght of obtained throught her training is without equal.

Ashura eye(B): a unique type of mystic eye, it allows saber to see point of origin of something. By following this point, she is capable of knowing everything about an object or a person, even being able to know what movements someone will do before they do it.
    Saber is very reluctant to use the eye, and keep it sealed under a special mystic eye killer. It is also worth noticing that this is not something that she was born with it, and refuses to tell how she got it.

Ninjutsu(C): Intelligence gathering skills, combat techniques, larceny skills, torture techniques, and etc. utilized by ninjas, Saber learned this technics on her journey. while not on the level of a master, she has good proficience with shinobi techniques.

Noble phantasm

Peerless five swords - Tenta's best
    Tenka goken - Otenta

A sword forged by the famous Miike Tenta mitsuyo and regarded one of the five best swords of japan. Saber's favorite weapon, it would latter be used by a japanese catholic saint.
    It can be described as a beautiful and lovely sword that possess a shine worthy of being called works of art. It has a broadminded and deadly, magnificently sharp blade that specializes in cutting something.

warrior's journey - the art of looking at the moon
    Musha shugyo - Tsuki no sho

anti-unit, EX
    The full employment of Saber's Ashura eye used together with the culmination of the swordsmanship she hooned through out her travels.
    By overloading her mystic eye, saber can materialize the target's origin into the world, she then proceeds to put all here effort and technique on a single slash, severing it.
    A attack that erases the enemy from existence, ignoring imortality and healing factors and preventing any kind of reincarnation. Because servants are just copies of the heroic spirits on the throne, they are capable of being, re-summoned.
    This attack is not without a price, howerver. Beyond being extremely exausting, because of the strain put into her eye, there is a high chance of losing it's funcionality permanently.

Background

Saber identity is Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi one of the most famous and romanticized of the samuraiinJapan's feudal era.
    There are very little official records of Saber's life. It is know that she was raised in her
    Yagyu no hato
    family's ancestral land
    and was alredy filling in as a teacher to the students of her father while skill a child.
    The lack of registers in atributed to a possible journey that Saber is thought to have gone to improve or expand her knowlegde, but it may be that she had poor relationship with the politics of the time.

personality

Saber is oddly impatient for a master in swordsmaship. She may seem stoic at first, but if one pays better attention, they will notice that she is always moving some part of her body.
    Her ideal master is someone active, who willing to let her go around the city looking for enemies, or evento better, go with her.
    Saber can also be surprisinly shy. She has a strong aversion to large groups and hates to even think about too many people paying attention to her.
    She seems to hate burocracy, this may be related to her relationship with her father, as they seem to disagre and are on rocky terms.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria