Page 183 of 782 FirstFirst ... 83133173178181182183184185188193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post

The only issue I have with this is the name. Hera's Favor or Hera's Blessing seem more appropriate; it sounds like Jason is summoning Hera herself as opposed to invoking her blessing.
    Well, Gil's chain is also called by a single name of another person (Enkidu) so I didn't think much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post

Is that the command seal in the background?
    Yessu, I have a non-obstructed version. It's modeled after a ram's head (the one that bore the golden fleece)

For Odysseus's conch shell, the song is on infinite loop, but Rider can break the cycle by taking the headpiece off.

and yes, as we've already established, the head of the ship becomes the mecha. :P

Also edited the sheet for easier comprehension
    Last edited by Apple; November 24th, 2012 at 07:17 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbazca View Post
    Regarding this, I modeled the power after the Three Guna (rajas, sattva, and tamas), which the trident usually symbolizes in India. If someone gets hit by the left and right prongs but not the center, then he will be subject to a combination of Kiritsugu's Origin Bullets and Diarmuid's Gae Buidhe effects: He cannot maintain 'cohesion' (Kiritsugu's bullets destroy circiuts and reforms it in an incoherent jumble) while having an unhealable wound. This can survived, ostensibly, if one has enough hit points and maximum to tank the damage so to speak; in game mechanics, this is probably represented by having a penalty on Max HP as well as negative HP regen and the 'no-heal' flag. At least by that point, The World isn't trying to crush you like Shirou's Projected Weapons; If the victim is hit with the center prong alone, s/he is considered 'not to have existed' by The World so it seeks to erase the victim.
    Isn't the whole "world wants you gone" thing pretty much what happens to a masterless/anchorless Servant?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Isn't the whole "world wants you gone" thing pretty much what happens to a masterless/anchorless Servant?
    Come to think of it, yeah. But i'd like to think that instead of the masterless/anchorless Servant being treated as "Ah, some dust *sweep sweep*" by The World, if you get stabbed by Trishula The World would consider you as "UWAAAH! Who took a dump here!? *scrapebleachlysolmopmopmop*".

Seems like i bit off way more than i can explain...

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Blog Entries
    But if the Master is the one that gets stabbed what happens to his not-imaginary mass and energy? That seems like it could be a Very Bad Thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But if the Master is the one that gets stabbed what happens to his not-imaginary mass and energy? That seems like it could be a Very Bad Thing.
    Well, whoever gets stabbed with all of Trishula would die, that's for sure. A bit like dotstab, but less instant and more 'you'd feel your body collapse and stretched into a noodle' kind of thing.

Servant Sheet progress report
    Any if these I should focus on?

Nearly complete: Achilles/Tlahuicole/Abraham
    Working on: Daebyulwang/Harun al Rashid/Nikola Tesla
    Just an idea: Agrippina the younger/Faust

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    if someone makes a Berserker Oedipus they will forever be in my debt
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Do Tlahuicole. We need more people from that era/region/whatever you call it.

夜属 Nightkin
    This is the one I need some help with, I am going to apologize in advance for the absurd length of this post. Do note that many verses were stuck entirely as they were unintelligible, and that a lot of them had some artistic liberties taken with them. Additionally they are no longer in order. (Notes will be in yellow)

Caster

True Name: Ziudsura
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 6' 2" 98kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio: Ziudsura was the last king of Sumer before the great deluge. He lived in the epoch that preceded the Age of Gods, and ruled for over a thousand years in his kingdom. He is primarily known by another name, Utnapishtim, as the Immortal Man who gave Gilgamesh knowledge of the plant that grants eternal youth. He is also one of the heroes of the flood, being the Mesopotamian equivalent of the Bible's Noah.

Str E* (see NP for details)
    End E* (see NP for details)
    Agi E* (see NP for details)
    Mag E* (see NP for details)
    Luk E* (see NP for details)
    Np: Ex

Class skills and Personal Skills: N/A

Caster forgoes all personal and class skills in order to utilize his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm:

Instructions of Shuruppak: Ex

A set of clay tablets that are regarded as the among the oldest writings in human history they read as follows. (The first section is contains verses that act like Irish Geas, so long as they are followed boons are granted to Caster text in red denotes the boon, and if necessary clarifies the rule to be followed, yes some of them are rather silly but hey Cu Chulain got massive boosts for not eating dog, and this takes place thousands of years before even that.If nothing is written in red under the quote it is because I have no idea what the boon should be suggestions are most welcome)

"in those days, in those far remote days, in those nights, in those faraway nights, in those years, in those far remote years, at that time the wise one who knew how to speak in elaborate words lived in the Land; Curuppag, the wise one, who knew how to speak with elaborate words lived in the Land. Curuppag gave instructions to his son; Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them! "

This verse grants Caster the blessing that each law that is followed will grant him a blessing, however should he fail to heed these teaching he will be unable to receive that blessing any further. (the verse will explain what the rule is, the text under it entails the blessing recieved so long as it is followed). If a blessing confers Rank Up to a skill he does not possess he gains it at rank E, if a blessing would increase a skill or parameter above A rank, reduce it by two ranks and add a plus (then increase until the base value is again at A).
    (This verse is again referenced in the aria)

You should not buy a donkey which brays; it will split your midriff.
    Rank up to End

You should not locate a field on a road; You should not plough a field at a path. You should not make a well in your field: people will cause damage on it for you. You should not place your house next to a public square: there is always a crowd there."

You should not vouch for someone: that man will have a hold on you; and you yourself, you should not let somebody vouch for you that man will despise you.
    Rank up Agi

You should not make an inspection on a man: the flood will give it back to you.
    Rank up Protection from Water

You should not loiter about where there is a quarrel; you should not let the quarrel make you a witness. You should not let yourself in a quarrel. You should not cause a quarrel; Stand aside from a quarrel.

You should not steal anything. You should not break into a house; you should not wish for the money chest. A thief is a lion, but after he has been caught, he will be a slave. My son, you should not commit robbery; you should not cut yourself with an axe.
    Rank up Golden Rule

You should not play around with a married young woman: the slander could be serious. My son, you should not sit alone in a chamber with a married woman.

You should not pick a quarrel; you should not disgrace yourself. You should not speak lies;You should not boast; then your words will be trusted. You should not deliberate for too long; you cannot bear sideways glances.
    Rank up Charisma

You should not eat stolen food with a thief. You should not sink your hand into blood. After you have apportioned the bones, you will be made to restore the ox, you will be made to restore the sheep.

You should not speak improperly; later it will lay a trap for you.
    Rank up Luk

You should not scatter your sheep into unknown pastures.

You should not travel during the night: it can hide both good and evil.
    Rank up Clairvoyence, specifially in the form of seeing through illusions and invisibility.

You should not buy an onager: it lasts only until the end of the day.

You should not have sex with your slave girl: she will chew you up.
    Rank up End

You should not curse strongly: it rebounds on you.
    Rank up Luk

You should not draw up water which you cannot reach: it will make you weak.
    Rank up Str

You should not drive away a debtor: he will be hostile towards you.

You should not establish a home with an arrogant man: he will make your life like that of a slave girl. You will not be able to travel through any human dwelling without be being shouted at: "There you go! There you go!"

You should not undo the bindings of the garden's reed fence; "Restore it! Restore it!" they will say to you.

You should not provide a stranger with food; you should not wipe out a quarrel.

My son, you should not use violence;You should not commit rape on someone's daughter; the courtyard will learn of it.

You should not drive away a powerful man; you should not destroy the outer wall. You should not drive away a young man; you should not make him turn against the city.
    Rank up to Instinct

The eyes of the slanderer always move around as shiftily as a spindle. You should never remain in his presence; his intentions should not be allowed to have an effect on you.

You should not boast in beer halls like a deceitful man: then your words will be trusted.

Having reached the field of manhood, you should not jump with your hand. The warrior is unique, he alone is the equal of many; Utu is unique, he alone is the equal of many. With your life you should always be on the side of the warrior; with your life you should always be on the side of Utu.
    Rank up Eye of the Mind (True)

You should not pass judgment when you drink beer.

You should not worry unduly about what leaves the house.

You should not beat a farmer's son: he has constructed your embankments and ditches.

You should not buy a prostitute: she is a mouth that bites. You should not buy a house-born slave: he is a herb that makes the stomach sick. You should not buy a free man: he will always lean against the wall. You should not buy a palace slave girl: she will always be the bottom of the barrel. You should rather bring down a foreign slave from the mountains, or you should bring somebody from a place where he is an alien; my son, then he will pour water for you where the sun rises and he will walk before you. He does not belong to any family, so he does not want to go to his family; he does not belong to any city, so he does not want to go to his city.
    Treat all mental enchantment magic as rank up for overcoming Magic Resistance.

My son, you should not travel alone eastwards. Your acquaintance should not do so either.

You should not pile up a mountain on another one.

To have authority, to have possessions and to be steadfast are princely divine powers. You should submit to the respected; you should be humble before the powerful. My son, you will then survive against the wicked.
    Rank up End

You should not choose a wife during a festival. Her inside is illusory; her outside is illusory. The silver on her is borrowed; the lapis lazuli on her is borrowed. The dress on her is borrowed; the linen garment on her is borrowed.
    Rank up Presence Detection

You should not buy a mean bull. You should not buy a vicious bull; they put a hole in the cattle-pen.

You should not buy a donkey at the time of harvest. A donkey which eats fresh crop will mate with another donkey.

Do not marry one whose heart hates; My son.

You should not waste grain.

You should not abuse a ewe; otherwise you will give birth to a daughter.You should not throw a lump of earth into the money chest; otherwise you will give birth to a son.

You should not abduct a wife; you should not make her cry.

You should not kill a man; you should not bind him.

You should not speak arrogantly to your mother; that causes hatred for you. You should not question the words of your mother and your personal god. The mother, like Utu, gives birth to the man; the father, like a god, makes him bright. The father is like a god: his words are reliable. The instructions of the father should be complied with.

--- (From here are Aria verses that enact mysteries, the verse is the aria to activate it, and in red is the mystery that is granted. Each verse is a single line aria, except the first one which is a ten-count aria)

"in those days, in those far remote days, in those nights, in those faraway nights, in those years, in those far remote years, at that time the wise one who knew how to speak in elaborate words lived in the Land; Curuppag, the wise one, who knew how to speak with elaborate words lived in the Land. Curuppag gave instructions to his son; Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them!

Curuppag gave these instructions to his son. Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu, gave these instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura.

A second time,Curuppag gave instructions to his son. Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them!

A third time, Curuppag gave instructions to his son. Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them!

These are the instructions given by Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu. Praise be to the lady who completed the great tablets, the maiden Nisaba, that Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave his instructions!"

Utilizing this aria will allow caster to utilize High Speed Divine Words on the remaining verses for the duration of one battle/encounter, but doing so will cause anyone who hears him speak it to be able to easily discern his true identity.

Your own man will not repay it for you. The reed-beds are dangerous they can hide slander.
    This verse can be added to the beginning of any other verse to cause the enactment of its mystery to be delayed to a later time, only one such verse may be saved in this manner at a time, and activating the stored mystery is a single action activation. (Yes, this is most likely used on the previous verse in order to activate it where noone can hear him speak the aria, and then acitvate it later with a single action so that he can hide his identity.)

The palace is like a mighty river: its middle is goring bulls; what flows in is never enough to fill it, and what flows out can never be stopped.
    Single target blessing that makes the recipient's attacks unable to be blocked, but in exchange they lose the ability to block attacks. (They can still dodge.)

When it is about someone's else bread, it is easy to say "I will give it to you", but the time of actual giving can be as far away as the sky. If you go after the man who said "I will give it to you", he will say "I cannot give it to you -- the bread has just been finished up".

Property is something to be expanded; but nothing can equal my little ones.
    Invocation of this verse reforms the surrounding area into a workshop, or if inside his workshop increases its boundaries.

The artistic mouth recites words; the harsh mouth brings litigation documents; the sweet mouth gathers sweet herbs.

The garrulous fills his bread bag; the haughty one brings an empty bag and can fill his empty mouth only with boasting.

Who works with leather will eventually work with his own leather.

The strong one can escape from anyone's hand.
    Single target blessing, forces the target to replace the rank of their Agi parameter with the rank of their Str parameter. (On targets with higher strength than agi this is great, on targets whose str is lower than their agi this is really bad for them)

The fool loses something. When sleeping, the fool loses something. "Do not tie me up!" he pleads; "Let me live!" he pleads.

The imprudent decrees fates; the shameless one piles up things in another's lap: "I am such that I deserve admiration".

A weak wife is always seized by fate.
    Single target curse, if the target is a woman with a Str rank D or lower they receive rank down to Luk.

If you hire a worker, he will share the bread bag with you; he eats with you from the same bag, and finishes up the bag with you. Then he will quit working with you and, saying "I have to live on something", he will serve at the palace.

You tell your son to come to your home; you tell your daughter to go to her women's quarters.
    When invoked will teleport a single target other than Caster to his workshop.

Heaven is far, earth is most precious, but it is with heaven that you multiply your goods, and all foreign lands breathe under it.

Invoked to utilize any low ranked earth or wind based magecraft.

At harvest time, at the most priceless time, collect like a slave girl, eat like a queen; my son, to collect like a slave girl, to eat like a queen, this is how it should be.

Who insults can hurt only the skin; greedy eyes, however, can kill. The liar, shouting, tears up his garments. Insults bring advice to the wicked. To speak arrogantly is like an abscess: a herb that makes the stomach sick.

My words of prayer bring abundance. Prayer is cool water that cools the heart. Only insults and stupid speaking receive the attention of the Land.

Fate is a wet bank; it can make one slip.
    Target makes a luk check, if it fails they will lose their footing and fall over

The elder brother is indeed like a father; the elder sister is indeed like a mother. Listen therefore to your elder brother, and you should be obedient to your elder sister as if she were your mother.
    Single target enchantment, it turns the recipient into a thrall.

You should not work using only your eyes; you will not multiply your possessions using only your mouth.

The negligent one ruins his family.

The need for food makes some people ascend the mountains; it also brings traitors and foreigners, since the need for food brings down other people from the mountains.

A small city provides its king with a calf; a huge city digs a house plot.

The poor man inflicts all kinds of illnesses on the rich man. The married man is well equipped; the unmarried makes his bed in a haystack. He who wishes to destroy a house will go ahead and destroy the house; he who wishes to raise up will go ahead and raise up.

Enacts a mystery that is the ancient Sumerian equivalent of Gandr.

By grasping the neck of a huge ox, you can cross the river. By moving along at the side of the mighty men of your city, my son, you will certainly ascend.
    When spoken allows caster to alter his rank in Str and Agi to equal that of his foe, lasts for only a short period.

When you bring a slave girl from the hills, she brings both good and evil with her. The good is in the hands; the evil is in the heart. The heart does not let go of the good; but the heart cannot let go of the evil either. As if it were a watery place, the heart does not abandon the good. Evil is a store-room.

May the boat with the evil sink in the river! May his waterskin split in the desert!
    When spoken it will transmute the surface that any evil entities in the area are standing on into water, which will grasp out trying to drag them in.

A loving heart maintains a family; a hateful heart destroys a family.

One appoints a reliable woman for a good household.

Summons forth a female human familiar who will guard Caster's workshop.

A vicious donkey hangs its neck.
    Imposes penalties on target based on their level of Mad Enhancement (The higher the rank the greater the penalty, it ultimately just negates mad enhancement's bonuses, as it scales up at the same rate. It does not restore sanity)

A woman with her own property ruins the house.

A drunkard will drown the harvest.

Be wary! For a female burglar uses a ladder; she flies into the houses like a fly. A she-donkey on the street. A sow suckles its child on the street. A woman who pricked herself begins to cry and holds the spindle which pricked her in her hand. She enters every house; she peers into all streets. she keeps saying "Get out!" She looks around from all parapets. She pants where there is a quarrel.
    Negates presence concealment of those in the area.

One should have a heart which overflows with joy.

Nothing at all is to be valued, but life should be sweet. You should not serve things; things should serve you. My son.
    Aria used to activate Hypnotism spells.

Let us not run in circles, saying: "Oh, my foot, oh, my neck!". Let us with united forces make the mighty bow!
    Single target curse. If the recipient is/was a king or ruler, or has the skill imperial privilege, they suffer rank down to Str.

The wet-nurses in the women's quarters determine the fate of their lord.

Without suburbs a city has no centre either.

My son, a field situated at the bottom of the embankments, be it wet or dry, is nevertheless a source of income.

To get lost is bad for a dog; but terrible for a man. On the unfamiliar way at the edge of the mountains, the gods of the mountains are man-eaters. They do not build houses there as men do; they do not build cities there as men do.
    Invocation to activate scrying based magic.

For the shepherd, he stopped searching, he stopped bringing back the sheep. For the farmer, he stopped ploughing the field.

This gift of words is something which soothes the mind; when it enters the palace, it soothes the mind. The gift of many words are rich like the stars.

So yeah... his noble phantasm has infinite words... and needs more! Any suggestions for abilities granted from the verses I have not found stuff for is greatly appreciated. Also comments on the ones I do have is perfectly fine.

Hey asdfgh you should do your awesome orange-y thingy to this one!

Will do. Later, I'm tired, and I won't be able to check stuff as well.

That Noble Phantasm is great, and I can already see ideas.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    if someone makes a Berserker Oedipus they will forever be in my debt
    I am now in your randomly in your debt?

-------------------
    Name: Oedipus Rex

Class: Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic Insane
    Lawful Neutral

Personality: A narcissistic man who hates the gods, any gods, and wishes to obtain the Grail because he believes any object of divine origin should be destroyed. As he has made it his goal as a Heroic Spirit to destroy every remaining Divine Spirit in existence, he relishes at to fight in a war that contains so many potential demi-gods, as well as gods.
    Thanks to his former deeds, he believes himself a masterful riddle solver; however he is not. He only accepts one riddle to be the ‘true riddle,’ all other riddles are unfair riddles that do not make sense and should not be solvable. Everyone one who asks them are just lying cheats!

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...sAndSphinx.jpg
    (Come hither hunny)

-------------------------
    Bio:

-Background:

A mythical king of Thebes, and best known for his part in naming the Oedipus complex.
    He is infamous as the man who killed his father and married his own mother, although unwittingly. His story is a means to tell the flawed nature of humanity and that humanity insignificance compared to the gods.
    Born to King Laius and Queen Iocasta, he was left to die as a prophecy dictated he was to kill his father and marry his mother. A messenger was sent to ensure the baby’s death by pinning the child’s feet together.
    The baby was found on Kitharion, a holy mountain, by Shepard’s and given the name of Oedipus, and was raised as the by the King and Queen of Corinth. Growing up, he heard his fate, not knowing he was adopted, and in an effort to protect his mother and father he left for Thebes.
    When he arrived at Davlia, where three roads crossed, his swollen foot was run over by an older man. Seeing this as uncourteous, Oedipus killed the older man and continued on his way. This older man happened to be his birth father Laius, Oedipus had just fulfilled the first part of the prophecy.
    Continuing on his journey, he encountered a Sphinx that was plaguing the city of Thebes, asking them a riddle. If the traveler could not answer, he would be promptly eaten.
    Oedipus was the man who answered that riddle with his answer of “man.”
    However, even if he did answer such a riddle, Oedipus was no master riddle solver. His answer is merely due to his Disfigurement that led to his minor Mental Pollution, coupled with the twist of fate that the riddle would be "what walks on four feet in the morning, two in the afternoon and three at night?"
    Only a man as wretched as Oedipus who lived as such all his life could answer a question like that. It is therefore his wretched nature that secured his fame and place on the Throne of Heroes. That being said, this is the first and only riddle he has ever answered. If different riddle is posed to him, as an idiot, he will be unable to answer it although he will defend his fragile pride by making up excuses.
    After the riddle was solved the Sphinx committed suicide.
    Therefore, Oedipus is a contradiction, his deeds made have led to his place as a shining existence; however, it is because of this impurity, and flawed nature that allowed him to be placed in such a role. While a proper Heroic Spirit and not an Anti-Hero nor Vengeful Spirit, he truly is a shadow cast by the existence of Heroic Spirits.

-The Solver of the Sphinx's Riddle:

Being hailed as their savior, the people of Thebes accepted Oedipus as their king, and married him to their queen and his mother.
    In total, they have four children, two daughters and two sons.
    Eventually a plague of infertility struck Thebes, a divine curse. In his hubris, Oedipus decided to play the detective. He learned from the Oracle of Delphi that Laius’ murder was the instigator, and the king declared whoever it was would be exiled.
    After many ironic conversations, Oedipus learned that he was the reason for the plague in Thebes.
    His wife committed suicide, and using his wife’s brooches he took his own sight and was self-exiled.
    However, that story of the Tyrant with the Swollen Foot does not end there.
    With his youngest daughter Antigone, he left for west of Athens to an area known as Colonus where it is said the Solver of the Minotaur’s Labyrinth took care of the two.
    When Creon, Iocasta’s brother, came to ask Oedipus to bless one of his two sons, he angers at the thought of his son’s not loving him enough to go into exile with him, yet bold enough to ask for his blessing. He curses them to die by each other’s hand, and dies a peaceful death.
    Ironically, his grave became sacred to the Gods that he hated and caused him so much grief. In fact, the gods had not finished causing grief to his family, but that is no longer Oedipus’ story, but rather Antigone’s.

------------------
    Parameters (without anything added or decreased):
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: D

------------------------
    Class Skills:

Mad Enchantment: C
    Rank up for all parameters expect for Luck and Mana, but in exchange one cannot think or speak properly.
    For each eye Berserker pulls out, his rank in Mad Enhancement increases by one rank.
    Berserker’s Mad Enhancement can only be activated in the presence of a Heroic Spirit with the skills, Divinity, Saint, or Protection of Faith, or against scriptures or weapons that have divine origins.

-----------------------
    Personal Skills:

Disfigurement: D
    The fact of being born with a flawed body.
    In Berserker’s case, it is merely his swollen foot. Agility is always treated as Rank-Down, furthermore, the higher rank of Disfigurement, the higher rank of Mental Pollution is added. At Berserker’s rank, he has equivalent to Mental Pollution E rank.

Hubris: A+++
    Impiety to gods that is furthered increased by his hate for them. Among the Greeks, Berserker’s story is the go-to story for hubris, and impiety to the gods.
    Hubris can only be activated after Mad Enhancement is activated. At Berserker’s level of Hubris, all stats gain a modifier, furthermore, a second modifier is added to a random stat after each stat has received a modifier.
    This skill also allows Berserker to break through Divinity, Enlightenment, Protection of the Faith, and renders all Scriptures, Sacraments, and Holy Shrouds useless against him. Magecraft that depends on divinity, as well as weapons that have their roots in divinity are also rendered useless.
    Noble Phantasms that are divine or have a divine origin experience a Rank-Down.

Charisma: E-
    The rare ability to lead.
    Since his people only welcomed him after he save their city by solving a riddle, and then cast him into exile after finding out he was the cause for their pestilence, he has a horrible rank in this skill. His leadership skills will increase, but morale will drastically be reduced when whoever he is leading finds out his true name.
    This skill is sealed when Mad Enhancement is activated.

Blindness (False): B
    Rather than being visual blindness, it is a mental blindness to the facts that are at hand. As the King of Thebes, Oedipus was unable to put together Tiresias’s obvious clues, because he did not want to accept them.
    As a Servant this distorts his ability to learn and accept the identity of other Servants. Try as he might, but the identity of the opposing Servant will only be revealed to Berserker and his master when all but one of the opposing Servant’s personal skills are used, and one Noble Phantasm is revealed.
    When Berserker achieves A rank Mad Enhancement, Blindness (False) is sealed, and instead he gains an A rank with Blindness (True). In that case the Master’s eyes must be used as Berserker’s eyes, or he must perceive the world through senses such as hearing, touch, smell, and prana detection. While Mad Enhanced these skills are degraded enough to be a hindrance, so using the Master's eyes is wise.

--------------------------
    Noble Phantasm

Name: The Tragedy of the King

Title: All Future Time Be Dark

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: -

Maximum Number of Targets: -

Description: This Noble Phantasm is the crystallized mystery of the horrible luck and wretched fate of Oedipus. The only other part of his legend that can compared to his ultimately wretched fate would be the fact he killed his father and married his mother; however, that is considered a subsection of his horrendous fate.
    Passively, this Noble Phantasm keeps Berserker’s Luck as a constant E rank that cannot respond to any increases, or adding of modifiers. This Noble Phantasm also makes sure that his eyes cannot regenerate, not matter what type of healing magecraft or Noble Phantasm is used.
    This Noble Phantasm can only be activated when Oedipus no longer has his eyes. It does not matter how his eyes were destroyed; however, keeping with tradition Oedipus is most comfortable with taking his eyes with his wife’s brooches, he still considers as a final resort though, as it pains him to remember those times.
    When this Noble Phantasm is activated, Oedipus’ E rank in Luck becomes EX as his true fate defying powers are unleashed. In return, his personal skill in Hubris is sealed. Although it should be possible to retain the skill if a Command Spell is used.
    Every person, plant, or thing that has interacted with Oedipus, not barring his Master, then has their luck dropped to the lowest quantity possible.
    Furthermore, all checks, not matter the stat, will fail; saving rolls can no longer be used, all rolls be automatically be set at their lowest quantity possible.
    To add insult to injury, all skills and Noble Phantasms that “may,” will have their results changed to “cannot happen.”
    For Example, a Servant with Mental Pollution EX rank will not be able to shut out mental interference, Eye for Art EX rank will not to be able to figure out Noble Phantasms that possess artistic anecdotes.
    Killing Berserker will not affect this Noble Phantasm in the slightest, as in the end Antigone hung herself, his sons ended up killing each other, and Creon’s wife and son also committed suicide.
    Indeed, this is the Noble Phantasm of a tragedy.
    It is the perfect Noble Phantasm of a sore loser like Oedipus, that curses those who are still lucky enough to be still fighting.
    ------------------

So there are a lot of Oedipus' that are possible with different arrangements of personal skills and NP's. Mine isn't the best one, but it's the most "general." It encompasses the whole legend rather than going into specifics, either way as he's an Anti-Divine type servant who has horrible compatibility with the Assassin class, although he might do quite well with 5th War Hassan. He would get stomped by Zero Assassin though.
    And his NP is a rage quitter's NP. You can tell a lot about his personality with that alone, it's horrible rank comes from how even if it's a NP it get's owned by Drake's Pioneer of the Stars.
    Last edited by You; November 25th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

So I tried to design a modern Servant who could use technology to compensate for his lack of Prana/low stats. I realize he can never be canon-compliant, but he was a fun experiment. Since he would be irregular anyway, I got to mess with class stuff.

Nikola Tesla

Class unknown (Expert? Engineer?)
    Other classes: Caster, Berserker

A scientist. Has an above-normal level of prana generated by his creation/clarification of the popular mad scientist archetype. His brain contains his magic circuits, similar to the phenomenon of Mystic Eyes. However, the rest of his body contains nearly none; this is partially responsible for his debilitating illnesses. Tesla's life reads like fiction. Born the fourth of five children in Croatia, he came to America to work with Thomas Edison, who promised him fifty thousand dollars to redesign his generators. Once the job was done, Edison said he was joking. Tesla promptly quit and began his own experiments. Stuff about tesla's life here.

Alignment

Chaotic Mad Scientist

Statistics

Strength E
    Endurance E
    Agility E
    Luck E
    Magical Energy C
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills

Expertise (Electrodynamics)
    Represents an incredibly high level of skill in this Servant's chosen field. Rank A is nessecary for qualification as a(n) [Class Name Here]

A: Skill in working with electricity in machinery. Upon seeing any electrical system, this Servant immediately and fully comprehends its workings and may, with sufficient time and materials, alter it to fit their spectifications. This skill may be applied to any technology at a penalty of one rank.

Personal Skills

Spark of Mad Genius
    An insanity akin to Mad Enhancement. However, instead of trading SAN for other stats, SAN and COMMON SENSE are spent for increased mental abilities and a low rank of Charisma. The state of activation is known as Spark Fugue. Also multiplies certain other skill's effects

EX: At this level, the laws of reality are not so much laws as suggestions. This Servant can bend them through application of technology or even sheer force of will, to the point where he was supposedly able to create a device capable of identifying and exploiting mechanical resonances (made earthquakes), call down meteorites from the heavens, and contrive a mechanism that produces more energy than is put in all through use of machinery with no Magecraft or True Magic.

Mental Pollution
    Reduces the chance for mental interference thaumaturgical to take effect.

E+++: A very slight chance of mental interference becoming useless is applied. Spark of Mad Genius, while in effect, quadruples the effects of this skill, making it equivalent to a Rank B. While quadrupled, Charisma of other Servants becomes useless, Mental Interference Thaumaturgy has little to no effect, and it becomes nearly impossible for this Servant to come to a mutual understanding with anyone who cannot follow the convoluted and quick path of his thoughts.

Scientific Aptitude
    This Servant possesses an instinctual affinity for science, in particular its applications. When combined with Spark of Mad Genius, interesting things result.

Noble Phantasm

Due in part to his relatively recent existence and in part to the fact that all his feats were accomplished with technology, no Miracles were attributed to Tesla. As a result, reenactment of a crystallized mystery becomes impossible since he has no mystery.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; November 25th, 2012 at 01:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    How do the alignments 'chaotic mad scientist' and 'chaotic mad' differ, lol?

Chaotic Mad people are chaotic and crazy. Chaotic Mad Scientists are crazy and chaotic FOR SCIENCE!

Spark of Mad Genius is basically an extended Girl Genius reference.

(also I am too lazy to design a noble phantasm)

Blog Entries
    @firloz: ... i can almost hear a Pythonian retort uttered by his master.
    "...*wall of text given vocal form*..."
    "Cut a bit, O King..."

@You: Interesting NP. Certainly match someone like, for instance, Kayneth.

@Asdfghl: Aww, no Thousand Master Tesla?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    *le snippet*
    Kudos to ya. This made my night.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

夜属 Nightkin
    well luckily Ziusudra... Zuidsura... Ziursuda... ZIUDSURA! there we go, I screw his name up almost every time I type it (and obviously utnapishtim isn't any easier) Only ever needs to use a small portion of it at a time, at most he is reciting a ten count aria, or i suppose he 'might' be in a situation where he needs to repeatedly chant in order to stay alive, even then it isn't like the entire NP will get used.

the scary thing is that as it is up there it already got pretty gouged (I had to remove about 17 verses because... they are completely unintelligible, seriously one of the verses is literally "The beer-drinking mouth ....... My little one ....... The beer-drinking mouth ....... Ninkasi ....... 5 lines unclear".... When something is so unintelligible that the TRANSLATORS are like "yeah, we have no fucking idea" you know it's bad.

And I hope you aren't referring to to a certain magical 10 year old teacher's father with your thousand master reference.

On a related thought I suddenly have the urge to do a Jack Rakan as a servant... Ex battle continuation anyone (I mean c'mon he comes back AFTER BEING ERASED FROM EXISTANCE to keep fighting)? He might be one of the few characters in anything that justifies all As (maybe with several Plusses) in every stat...

Now that I think about it Negi himself might as well be nicknamed little gilgamesh because of his artifact's power (which lets him use all the artifacts of his dozens of partners, almost all of which would qualify as noble phantasms in their own right)... And then there's his transformation into his demon-self... That whole 'verse is borked something fierce now that I really think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    well luckily Ziusudra... Zuidsura... Ziursuda... ZIUDSURA! there we go, I screw his name up almost every time I type it (and obviously utnapishtim isn't any easier) Only ever needs to use a small portion of it at a time, at most he is reciting a ten count aria, or i suppose he 'might' be in a situation where he needs to repeatedly chant in order to stay alive, even then it isn't like the entire NP will get used.

the scary thing is that as it is up there it already got pretty gouged (I had to remove about 17 verses because... they are completely unintelligible, seriously one of the verses is literally "The beer-drinking mouth ....... My little one ....... The beer-drinking mouth ....... Ninkasi ....... 5 lines unclear".... When something is so unintelligible that the TRANSLATORS are like "yeah, we have no fucking idea" you know it's bad.

And I hope you aren't referring to to a certain magical 10 year old teacher's father with your thousand master reference.

On a related thought I suddenly have the urge to do a Jack Rakan as a servant... Ex battle continuation anyone (I mean c'mon he comes back AFTER BEING ERASED FROM EXISTANCE to keep fighting)? He might be one of the few characters in anything that justifies all As (maybe with several Plusses) in every stat...

Now that I think about it Negi himself might as well be nicknamed little gilgamesh because of his artifact's power (which lets him use all the artifacts of his dozens of partners, almost all of which would qualify as noble phantasms in their own right)... And then there's his transformation into his demon-self... That whole 'verse is borked something fierce now that I really think about it.
    And that's not even counting the fact that he can make more Pactios to grant himself access to even more Artifacts/Mystic Codes or his Lightning God Mode (Lightning God Mode alone should let him rapestomp just about anyone whose name isn't Heracles; nobody in FSN is anywhere near as fast as lightning)!

CASTER!tesla

Noble Phantasm
    Khilipl Astrape: Thousand Thunderbolts
    Rank A Anti-Army Noble Phantasm

Not technically a Noble Phantasm, it is the only spell that Tesla learned in life. His Elemental Affinity for Lightning and Origin of Unrecognized Achievement allowed him to expand on basic Lightning Spells and refine and empower them; however this comes at the cost of this knowledge being unable to be shared.

Aria:
    Heed the Contract and serve me, O Lord of the Heavens! Come forth, Titan-slaying blazing thunder! Hurl down lightning one hundred times, even one thousand times! Thousand Thunderbolts!

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    This is the one I need some help with, I am going to apologize in advance for the absurd length of this post. Do note that many verses were stuck entirely as they were unintelligible, and that a lot of them had some artistic liberties taken with them. Additionally they are no longer in order. (Notes will be in yellow)

Caster

True Name: Ziudsura
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 6' 2" 98kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio: Ziudsura was the last king of Sumer before the great deluge. He lived in the epoch that preceded the Age of Gods, and ruled for over a thousand years in his kingdom. He is primarily known by another name, Utnapishtim, as the Immortal Man who gave Gilgamesh knowledge of the plant that grants eternal youth. He is also one of the heroes of the flood, being the Mesopotamian equivalent of the Bible's Noah.

Str E* (see NP for details)
    End E* (see NP for details)
    Agi E* (see NP for details)
    Mag E* (see NP for details)
    Luk E* (see NP for details)
    Np: Ex

Class skills and Personal Skills: N/A

Caster forgoes all personal and class skills in order to utilize his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm:

Instructions of Shuruppak: EX

A set of clay tablets that are regarded as the among the oldest writings in human history. They read as follows: (The first section is contains verses that act like Irish Geas, so long as they are followed boons are granted to Caster text in red denotes the boon, and if necessary clarifies the rule to be followed, yes some of them are rather silly but hey Cu Chulain got massive boosts for not eating dog, and this takes place thousands of years before even that.If nothing is written in red under the quote it is because I have no idea what the boon should be suggestions are most welcome)

"in those days, in those far remote days, in those nights, in those faraway nights, in those years, in those far remote years, at that time the wise one who knew how to speak in elaborate words lived in the Land; Curuppag, the wise one, who knew how to speak with elaborate words lived in the Land. Curuppag gave instructions to his son; Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them! "

This verse grants Caster the blessing that each law that is followed will grant him a blessing, however should he fail to heed these teaching he will be unable to receive that blessing any further. (the verse will explain what the rule is, the text under it entails the blessing recieved so long as it is followed). If a blessing confers Rank Up to a skill he does not possess he gains it at rank E, if a blessing would increase a skill or parameter above A rank, reduce it by two ranks and add a plus (then increase until the base value is again at A).
    (This verse is again referenced in the aria)

You should not buy a donkey which brays; it will split your midriff.
    Rank up to End
    Conditions: No buying a donkey that brays.

You should not locate a field on a road; You should not plough a field at a path. You should not make a well in your field: people will cause damage on it for you. You should not place your house next to a public square: there is always a crowd there."
    Geis: No creating Bounded Fields on roads. Ability to destroy Bounded Fields on Roads gained.
    Geis: Wells (Leylines, Natural sources of Mana) cannot be drained. Ability to destroy Wells gained.
    Geis: No bounded fields may be constructed in places with many people. Ability to draw people to set locations gained.

You should not vouch for someone: that man will have a hold on you; and you yourself, you should not let somebody vouch for you that man will despise you.
    Geis: No vouching for others, no letting them vouch for you.
    Rank up Agi

You should not make an inspection on a man: the flood will give it back to you.
    Geis: No Male Human can be inspected.
    Rank up Protection from Water

You should not loiter about where there is a quarrel; you should not let the quarrel make you a witness. You should not let yourself in a quarrel. You should not cause a quarrel; Stand aside from a quarrel.

You should not steal anything. You should not break into a house; you should not wish for the money chest. A thief is a lion, but after he has been caught, he will be a slave. My son, you should not commit robbery; you should not cut yourself with an axe.
    Geis: No stealing ANYTHING.
    Rank up Golden Rule

You should not play around with a married young woman: the slander could be serious. My son, you should not sit alone in a chamber with a married woman.
    Geis: Being alone with any married woman forces Ziudsura to gain one rank in Innocent Monster.

You should not pick a quarrel; you should not disgrace yourself. You should not speak lies;You should not boast; then your words will be trusted. You should not deliberate for too long; you cannot bear sideways glances.
    Geis: No quarreling, lying, boasting, or taking too long choosing things.
    Rank up Charisma

You should not eat stolen food with a thief. You should not sink your hand into blood. After you have apportioned the bones, you will be made to restore the ox, you will be made to restore the sheep.
    Geis: If Ziudsura causes any property damage, he must repair it and repay the owners. If he does nt do so, he loses all bonuses he has gained.

You should not speak improperly; later it will lay a trap for you.
    Geis: Ziudsura must always use proper grammar.
    Rank up Luk

You should not scatter your sheep into unknown pastures.

You should not travel during the night: it can hide both good and evil.
    Rank up Clairvoyence, specifially in the form of seeing through illusions and invisibility. The grail wars take place at night; this one will get broken quickly.

You should not buy an onager: it lasts only until the end of the day.

You should not have sex with your slave girl: she will chew you up.
    No sex with Familiars
    Rank up End

You should not curse strongly: it rebounds on you.
    Geis: no cussing
    Rank up Luk

You should not draw up water which you cannot reach: it will make you weak.
    Geis: Ziudsura may only draw a limited amount of Prana from natural sources.
    Rank up Str

You should not drive away a debtor: he will be hostile towards you.

You should not establish a home with an arrogant man: he will make your life like that of a slave girl. You will not be able to travel through any human dwelling without be being shouted at: "There you go! There you go!"
    Depending on the master, this one might never take effect.

You should not undo the bindings of the garden's reed fence; "Restore it! Restore it!" they will say to you.
    Any property damage must be restored; repetition of another Geis

You should not provide a stranger with food; you should not wipe out a quarrel.

My son, you should not use violence;You should not commit rape on someone's daughter; the courtyard will learn of it.
    Rape causes loss of all bonuses.

You should not drive away a powerful man; you should not destroy the outer wall. You should not drive away a young man; you should not make him turn against the city.
    Rank up to Instinct

The eyes of the slanderer always move around as shiftily as a spindle. You should never remain in his presence; his intentions should not be allowed to have an effect on you.

You should not boast in beer halls like a deceitful man: then your words will be trusted.

Having reached the field of manhood, you should not jump with your hand. The warrior is unique, he alone is the equal of many; Utu is unique, he alone is the equal of many. With your life you should always be on the side of the warrior; with your life you should always be on the side of Utu.
    Rank up Eye of the Mind (True)

You should not pass judgment when you drink beer.

You should not worry unduly about what leaves the house.

You should not beat a farmer's son: he has constructed your embankments and ditches.

You should not buy a prostitute: she is a mouth that bites. You should not buy a house-born slave: he is a herb that makes the stomach sick. You should not buy a free man: he will always lean against the wall. You should not buy a palace slave girl: she will always be the bottom of the barrel. You should rather bring down a foreign slave from the mountains, or you should bring somebody from a place where he is an alien; my son, then he will pour water for you where the sun rises and he will walk before you. He does not belong to any family, so he does not want to go to his family; he does not belong to any city, so he does not want to go to his city.
    Treat all mental enchantment magic as rank up for overcoming Magic Resistance.

My son, you should not travel alone eastwards. Your acquaintance should not do so either.

You should not pile up a mountain on another one.

To have authority, to have possessions and to be steadfast are princely divine powers. You should submit to the respected; you should be humble before the powerful. My son, you will then survive against the wicked.
    Rank up End

You should not choose a wife during a festival. Her inside is illusory; her outside is illusory. The silver on her is borrowed; the lapis lazuli on her is borrowed. The dress on her is borrowed; the linen garment on her is borrowed.
    Rank up Presence Detection

You should not buy a mean bull. You should not buy a vicious bull; they put a hole in the cattle-pen.

You should not buy a donkey at the time of harvest. A donkey which eats fresh crop will mate with another donkey.

Do not marry one whose heart hates; My son.

You should not waste grain.

You should not abuse a ewe; otherwise you will give birth to a daughter.You should not throw a lump of earth into the money chest; otherwise you will give birth to a son.

You should not abduct a wife; you should not make her cry.

You should not kill a man; you should not bind him.

You should not speak arrogantly to your mother; that causes hatred for you. You should not question the words of your mother and your personal god. The mother, like Utu, gives birth to the man; the father, like a god, makes him bright. The father is like a god: his words are reliable. The instructions of the father should be complied with.

--- (From here are Aria verses that enact mysteries, the verse is the aria to activate it, and in red is the mystery that is granted. Each verse is a single line aria, except the first one which is a ten-count aria)

"in those days, in those far remote days, in those nights, in those faraway nights, in those years, in those far remote years, at that time the wise one who knew how to speak in elaborate words lived in the Land; Curuppag, the wise one, who knew how to speak with elaborate words lived in the Land. Curuppag gave instructions to his son; Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them!

Curuppag gave these instructions to his son. Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu, gave these instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura.

A second time,Curuppag gave instructions to his son. Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them!

A third time, Curuppag gave instructions to his son. Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave instructions to his son Zi-ud-sura: My son, let me give you instructions: you should pay attention! Zi-ud-sura, let me speak a word to you: you should pay attention! Do not neglect my instructions! Do not transgress the words I speak! The instructions of an old man are precious; you should comply with them!

These are the instructions given by Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu. Praise be to the lady who completed the great tablets, the maiden Nisaba, that Curuppag, the son of Ubara-Tutu gave his instructions!"

Utilizing this aria will allow caster to utilize High Speed Divine Words on the remaining verses for the duration of one battle/encounter, but doing so will cause anyone who hears him speak it to be able to easily discern his true identity.

Your own man will not repay it for you. The reed-beds are dangerous they can hide slander.
    This verse can be added to the beginning of any other verse to cause the enactment of its mystery to be delayed to a later time, only one such verse may be saved in this manner at a time, and activating the stored mystery is a single action activation. (Yes, this is most likely used on the previous verse in order to activate it where noone can hear him speak the aria, and then acitvate it later with a single action so that he can hide his identity.)

The palace is like a mighty river: its middle is goring bulls; what flows in is never enough to fill it, and what flows out can never be stopped.
    Single target blessing that makes the recipient's attacks unable to be blocked, but in exchange they lose the ability to block attacks. (They can still dodge.)

When it is about someone's else bread, it is easy to say "I will give it to you", but the time of actual giving can be as far away as the sky. If you go after the man who said "I will give it to you", he will say "I cannot give it to you -- the bread has just been finished up".

Property is something to be expanded; but nothing can equal my little ones.
    Invocation of this verse reforms the surrounding area into a workshop, or if inside his workshop increases its boundaries.

The artistic mouth recites words; the harsh mouth brings litigation documents; the sweet mouth gathers sweet herbs.

The garrulous fills his bread bag; the haughty one brings an empty bag and can fill his empty mouth only with boasting.

Who works with leather will eventually work with his own leather.

The strong one can escape from anyone's hand.
    Single target blessing, forces the target to replace the rank of their Agi parameter with the rank of their Str parameter. (On targets with higher strength than agi this is great, on targets whose str is lower than their agi this is really bad for them)

The fool loses something. When sleeping, the fool loses something. "Do not tie me up!" he pleads; "Let me live!" he pleads.

The imprudent decrees fates; the shameless one piles up things in another's lap: "I am such that I deserve admiration".

A weak wife is always seized by fate.
    Single target curse, if the target is a woman with a Str rank D or lower they receive rank down to Luk.

If you hire a worker, he will share the bread bag with you; he eats with you from the same bag, and finishes up the bag with you. Then he will quit working with you and, saying "I have to live on something", he will serve at the palace.

You tell your son to come to your home; you tell your daughter to go to her women's quarters.
    When invoked will teleport a single target other than Caster to his workshop.

Heaven is far, earth is most precious, but it is with heaven that you multiply your goods, and all foreign lands breathe under it.

Invoked to utilize any low ranked earth or wind based magecraft.

At harvest time, at the most priceless time, collect like a slave girl, eat like a queen; my son, to collect like a slave girl, to eat like a queen, this is how it should be.

Who insults can hurt only the skin; greedy eyes, however, can kill. The liar, shouting, tears up his garments. Insults bring advice to the wicked. To speak arrogantly is like an abscess: a herb that makes the stomach sick.

My words of prayer bring abundance. Prayer is cool water that cools the heart. Only insults and stupid speaking receive the attention of the Land.

Fate is a wet bank; it can make one slip.
    Target makes a luk check, if it fails they will lose their footing and fall over

The elder brother is indeed like a father; the elder sister is indeed like a mother. Listen therefore to your elder brother, and you should be obedient to your elder sister as if she were your mother.
    Single target enchantment, it turns the recipient into a thrall.

You should not work using only your eyes; you will not multiply your possessions using only your mouth.

The negligent one ruins his family.

The need for food makes some people ascend the mountains; it also brings traitors and foreigners, since the need for food brings down other people from the mountains.

A small city provides its king with a calf; a huge city digs a house plot.

The poor man inflicts all kinds of illnesses on the rich man. The married man is well equipped; the unmarried makes his bed in a haystack. He who wishes to destroy a house will go ahead and destroy the house; he who wishes to raise up will go ahead and raise up.

Enacts a mystery that is the ancient Sumerian equivalent of Gandr.

By grasping the neck of a huge ox, you can cross the river. By moving along at the side of the mighty men of your city, my son, you will certainly ascend.
    When spoken allows caster to alter his rank in Str and Agi to equal that of his foe, lasts for only a short period.

When you bring a slave girl from the hills, she brings both good and evil with her. The good is in the hands; the evil is in the heart. The heart does not let go of the good; but the heart cannot let go of the evil either. As if it were a watery place, the heart does not abandon the good. Evil is a store-room.

May the boat with the evil sink in the river! May his waterskin split in the desert!
    When spoken it will transmute the surface that any evil entities in the area are standing on into water, which will grasp out trying to drag them in.

A loving heart maintains a family; a hateful heart destroys a family.

One appoints a reliable woman for a good household.

Summons forth a female human familiar who will guard Caster's workshop.

A vicious donkey hangs its neck.
    Imposes penalties on target based on their level of Mad Enhancement (The higher the rank the greater the penalty, it ultimately just negates mad enhancement's bonuses, as it scales up at the same rate. It does not restore sanity)

A woman with her own property ruins the house.

A drunkard will drown the harvest.

Be wary! For a female burglar uses a ladder; she flies into the houses like a fly. A she-donkey on the street. A sow suckles its child on the street. A woman who pricked herself begins to cry and holds the spindle which pricked her in her hand. She enters every house; she peers into all streets. she keeps saying "Get out!" She looks around from all parapets. She pants where there is a quarrel.
    Negates presence concealment of those in the area.

One should have a heart which overflows with joy.

Nothing at all is to be valued, but life should be sweet. You should not serve things; things should serve you. My son.
    Aria used to activate Hypnotism spells.

Let us not run in circles, saying: "Oh, my foot, oh, my neck!". Let us with united forces make the mighty bow!
    Single target curse. If the recipient is/was a king or ruler, or has the skill imperial privilege, they suffer rank down to Str.

The wet-nurses in the women's quarters determine the fate of their lord.

Without suburbs a city has no centre either.

My son, a field situated at the bottom of the embankments, be it wet or dry, is nevertheless a source of income.

To get lost is bad for a dog; but terrible for a man. On the unfamiliar way at the edge of the mountains, the gods of the mountains are man-eaters. They do not build houses there as men do; they do not build cities there as men do.
    Invocation to activate scrying based magic.

For the shepherd, he stopped searching, he stopped bringing back the sheep. For the farmer, he stopped ploughing the field.

This gift of words is something which soothes the mind; when it enters the palace, it soothes the mind. The gift of many words are rich like the stars.

So yeah... his noble phantasm has infinite words... and needs more! Any suggestions for abilities granted from the verses I have not found stuff for is greatly appreciated. Also comments on the ones I do have is perfectly fine.

Hey asdfgh you should do your awesome orange-y thingy to this one!
    Still working on this.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; November 25th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.