Page 251 of 782 FirstFirst ... 151201241246249250251252253256261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Going outside doesn't get you nerd cred so that's kind of pointless. :V
    I can't hear you because I am a golem.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    The foreshadowing was all in the first meeting actually.

"hey gurl dis girls dangerous"
    "NO SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING"
    "QQ"
    Well, luckily Arjuna always had that nifty "BRUTE FORCE THNXBYE" option. Though it would have come back to bite me in the ass at some point.

@Verg: Well I liked his thing. If anything, it would have only taken a 25% to 50% of Rider's army. And even then, you probably would have one in the end game by attrition and shit.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    ἡ τῆς Κηρός μαντεῖα
    Erm, I ran this through a translator, the only thing I got was "or wax oracle".

Well regardless, I quite like the profile, especially how unorthodox her spells are due to the unique magic system she uses, and how her NP is actually well-suited to an EXTRA Boss (if not so much to someone more protagonistic). I do guess if it were me making Cassandra's profile I would've gone with the Berserker class for her, and have written her abilities in Turkish, but as I said that's just me, I can understand why you went with the choices you did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Erm, I ran this through a translator, the only thing I got was "or wax oracle".
    Which proves I'm better than a machine. Oddly.

For the sake of proving a point:
    Κήρ, , ... gen. Κηρός ...: - the goddess of death or doom; ... of Achilles ... of the Sphinx ... of those who want the same always.
    As Appellat., doom, death, esp. when violent.
    plague, disease; in a general sense ... ruin ... disgrace ... blemishes, defects.

So saith the Great Scott.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Which proves I'm better than a machine.
    Seika confirmed for a Dalek.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Isaac Newton

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: B+

• Capable of creating a Laboratory. While within this territory the effects of all created items are increased slightly, in addition to serving as a workshop for his actions as a magus.

Item Creation: A++

• Even without being summoned into the class caster Newton would most likely have this skill, due to being both a magus as well as a skilled alchemist in life. It allows him to create an endless number of magical tools, potions and other objects. Its true potential is drawn out by his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills
    :
    Mind of Truth: A

• The mind of one who takes only what they can observe and test as fact is a peculiar thing indeed. It dwells in logic and yet is not constrained by only what they see, capable of understanding what normal people will not accept, while rejecting what cannot be possible in any possible way. This skill make Newton capable of being rendered immune to anything that is ‘non-understandable’ by applying the state if his mind to himself, as well as cannot be effected my mental interference.

Endless Thread of Thought: NA

• This skill also reflects the nature of Newton's mind, and how it trails from one thing to another, allowing him to draw conclusions that might otherwise be difficult or impossible. It allows him to identify other Servants identities by examining their fighting patterns, clothing, and speech patterns; however this might not be correct all the time and therefor Newton is hesitant in using information obtained by it.

Magecraft: B+

• A skilled user of orthodox magecraft, Newton’s skills primarily focus in alchemy. While in his Laboratory the power and capabilities of his magecraft increase greatly.

Noble Phantasms:

The Falling Apple – The Endless Fount of Inspiration –

• Newton is considered by many to be the father of modern physics due to his discovery of the laws of motion and gravity, many saying that his inspiration for him discovering it was a falling apple. The true form of this noble phantasm is actually his mind itself and is always active. It allows him to, upon seeing a something occurring, to be able to understand the mechanics behind its actions if given time after observing it, even the effects of greater magic and noble phantasms. After gaining an understanding of the mechanics he can then use his skills in item creation to create a limited copy of the effect within a magic tool. However there are limits, such as effects beyond understanding cannot be replicated, and example being noble phantasms which go beyond the ability to be measured, or effects which require specific traits to use.

Personality:
    An inquisitive fellow that never believes he is wrong, normally because he isn’t since he only says what is without a doubt correct. Caster highly values intelligence above all else, even morals or ability, and as no patience for those unwilling to accept truths or things enforced by evidence. He will most likely get along with masters who allow him to work as he pleases, and masters that are not very intelligent, as he can educate them.

He fights through observation and preparation, more so than other caster servants. He focuses on baiting engagements between enemy servants, learning their noble phantasms, and then copying their effects into magical tools for later use. His wish is for incarnation, so he can continue his work.
    Last edited by Knick; March 18th, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Mono blue: the Servant
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Mono blue: the Servant
    Mono blue ARTIFACTS. There is a distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

夜属 Nightkin
    Tinker the servant?

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Ahaha, seems you have the same mind with me. I just about to create a Caster based on Cleopatra VII (by Cyber Angel) and when I found this forum you got this done! (how unfortunate of me).

But can I provide u an illustration of her? I done it before I begin to do some research... ahaha. If you agree for my offer... I will put the link some time later. It's done but my scanner broken or I'll just send the photographed-ver (maybe bad on quality but i'll try to get to the design details )?

- - - Updated - - -

Saber/Sir Galahad (by Merciful Idiot), I would love to provide the illustration. Uh, is this gender swapped or still a male? I think it's easier to imagine and design Galahad as a female well, can I have your permission? I'll post the link some time later (I'm the middle of designing her ) About Sir Galahad is referred to be a man of Chasity so, may be you can add "Prove of Chasity: Table of Joseph (you can edit this name or just reject this suggestion)"?
    Last edited by lapucelle012; March 19th, 2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: skill or noble phantasm addition suggestion

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I was going to make Yawgmoth but then I realized he would be way too powerful. Maybe his human form. Also Urza.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Caster Newton eh? Seems I might have to dust off my old Nicolas Flamel Caster profile.
    Last edited by Knight of Khaos; March 19th, 2013 at 03:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    Just embrace the trolling and enjoy it like a fine croissant.

So I found this profile after digging around on my computer and laughed my ass off for a while at the ridiculousness of the concept and decided to put it up here for the lulz.

Servant: Assassin(False)
    Identity: Anonymous, the concept of anonymity.
    Alignment: Chaotic Chaotic

Appearance:
    In their usual appearance, Assassin appears as either a faceless and featureless humanoid in a black suit, or a similar looking figure wearing a stylized Guy Fawkes mask. While the figure might seem masculine at a glance, Assassin has no true gender.

Personality:
    Anarchy, freedom and chaos are the three main words that can be associated with Assassin. They have an unconscious desire to spread anarchy wherever they go and to fight anything they view as "unjust tyranny and control". While their actions might seem beneficial or even "Robin Hood"-like, they are simply doing so to fight they system for no better reason than fighting the system. Assassin truly is chaos and anarchy given form. Though almost in a contradiction to their chaotic nature, Assassin does not promote anarchy in a open manner. True to their identity, Assassin works quietly from the shadows without causing any more unrest than is necessary at the moment.

Strength D
    Endurance D
    Agility D
    Mana B
    Luck B
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: A++
    It is possible to disappear completely and become completely impossible to be detected. However, efficacy will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. This goes beyond simple hiding or even invisibility. Assassin, because of their nature, can seamlessly blend in with the surroundings and become completely anonymous, something not even worth noting that most simply pass by without even paying much attention to.

Personal Skills:

Disengage: A
    The ability to escape from battle completely without fail. Assassin does not fight battles openly and if cornered they shall seek to escape and better prepare themselves.

Expert of Many Specializations: A+++(Almost want to just make this EX)
    As such Assassin can call upon any skill needed at any given time. These skills can be used with up to Rank A. Use of this skill comes from Assassin's Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Faceless Persona
    Title: Anonymity at its Finest
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1
    Effect: Assassin is the very embodiment of the concept of "Anonymous" that is used by the worldwide organization. Due to the nature of this anonymity, Assassin has the unique ability to be anyone it desires at any given moment. This does not allow Assassin to become specific people but allows for them to become any type of person. The pretty girl who moved in next door, the bodybuilder at the gym you frequent every week, the nerd who sits across from you in science class, they are all faces that Assassin can take on. To further facilitate this concept of " potentially being anyone" Assassin can alter their physical parameters at will when they take on a new form. One parameter can be increased to a C-Rank while another can be increased to a B-Rank.

This transformation may be maintained for as long as needed, however because Assassin's Expert of Many Specializations skill comes from this Noble Phantasm only skills that can be associated with the type of person they have become can be used. Though skills of hacking, computer use and espionage are usable in any form. While in their base form Assassin can access any skill needed but must make due with less than stellar physical parameters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lapucelle012 View Post
    Ahaha, seems you have the same mind with me. I just about to create a Caster based on Cleopatra VII (by Cyber Angel) and when I found this forum you got this done! (how unfortunate of me).

But can I provide u an illustration of her? I done it before I begin to do some research... ahaha. If you agree for my offer... I will put the link some time later. It's done but my scanner broken or I'll just send the photographed-ver (maybe bad on quality but i'll try to get to the design details )?
    Eek, well, you are certainly welcome to. ^^; I am glad if you liked her; she's one of my favorite sheets. You should still try to make one of your own if you want to though! It can be fun to see what other people would do with the same character as well.

Eh I'm kinda bored, this was Verg's opponent in the abortion that was the second EXTRA RP.
    I wish I knew why those RPs never even seem to make it into Day 2. They seem so much fun; I follow them with interest then feel bad they never make it past inception. She's a neat choice for a boss character though. I'm a little curious how she parlays prophecy into some of the spells you let her do though - but I assume in practice it's like Shakespeare's First Folio in that she's predicting what'll happen using prana and 'fake' healing, not actually turning it into healing. Still neat. ^^;

Edit:
    Aside, if it's not untoward of me, this sheet never actually got any responses since it got scrolled off pretty fast, and I'm genuinely interested in constructive criticism for it. ^^; I'd be curious to know if anything on it needs work.
    Last edited by Sunny; March 19th, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    I wish I knew why those RPs never even seem to make it into Day 2. They seem so much fun; I follow them with interest then feel bad they never make it past inception.
    GMs losing interest, lack of GM planning, I3uster deleting his notes, players losing interest, GMs overestimating how much work they can do, lots of factors.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I didn't delete them, and that was ML, which is still going.

Basically the big problems were blame shifting and everything being Leo's fault. He could have planned this out better and do what I asked him to.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    I know the doc was ML. I just wanted to prod you.

Hey, question to those with a higher knowledge of mythology than myself. Trying to make a badass female Archer but my knowledge of female bow users in mythology is pretty limited and I'd rather not genderbend so I figured I'd ask here. I've looked around the webz but I can only find a few like Atalanta, an Amazon or two and gods so I was hoping someone with a more wide mythology knowledge might know of some other chick heroes who shoot things with arrows.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    GMs losing interest, lack of GM planning, I3uster deleting his notes, players losing interest, GMs overestimating how much work they can do, lots of factors.
    Day 2 in game time? Or real time lol

I've been running my own Fate RP for like a year now. Hilariously, it finally got to Day 2.

What kind of planning issues do you guys mean? I'm just curious since I can use the knowledge to avoid similar pitfalls.

The biggest problem I've had is certain players being difficult and uncooperative, but that's small in the scope of things.