Page 334 of 782 FirstFirst ... 234284324329332333334335336339344384434 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Because you keep posting uninterrupted without waiting for 10 minutes (I think it's 10). It's a system in place to prevent double posting.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes it's 10.

You can just edit out the portion you doubled-posted in and post them separately.

I see, thank you. I will edit one into this post then make another in a bit then.

General Information:

True Name: War
    Servant Class: Rider
    Alternate Class: Saber
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Black
    Weapon of Choice: Sword

-----

Status Parameters:

Strength: A+++
    Agility: B
    Endurance: A+++
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+++
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

-----

Initial Servant Skills:
    Riding A+++
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast rank can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Maneuvers that would normally be absolutely impossible become trivial.

Magic Resistance A
    At this rank, spells bellow A rank are cancelled, and all spells in the area are reduced by 2 ranks.

Unique Heroic Skills:

Battle Continuation EX
    War will continue to fight as long as blood is shed in his name, even if he is destroyed his body will reform from the blood of those most recently slain in his name. War's body will not take damage from anything classified as a Weapon of War.

Eternal Arms Mastership EX
    War is a master of all combat, able to use all weapons, and fighting styles with greater skill than any in every era that has been and ever will be. It is impossible to hinder War's combat skills in any way, and even feats that should be physically impossible can be accomplished through skill alone.

Bravery EX
    War does not feel fear or uncertainty, he will face all odds regardless of their threat, and will not be fooled or distracted by anything that gets in between him and that which he wishes to destroy. Because of this, War is immune to all mental interference. Bonus effect: while war is a master with all weapons his skill with melee weapons exceeds even his own understanding, as when wielding them the joy he finds in combat pushes him to new heights.

Military Tactics EX
    War has a perfect grasp of military tactics, able to create the perfect strategy for every member of every army, in every war in the world at a moments notice.
    ------------------------------------------------

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Sword of Chaos – Weapons of War
    Type: Anti-Unit ~ Anti-World
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Targets: ∞

Description: Anyone stuck by this blade, as well as anyone wielding what could be classified as a weapon of war will have all peace robbed from them and be sent into a rampage, destroying everyone and everything around them. This blade can take the form and abilities of anything classified as a weapon of war, however it will lose the ability to steal peace and push beings into a rampage until the blade retakes its natural form, however those whose peace has already been stolen will remain in their maddened state.

-----

Name: Red Horse - War-torn Land
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: ∞

Description: As War rides the land he travels is demolished as the earth itself shakes at his presence, those within the land will have their peace slowly drained until they are pushed into a rampage.

-----
    Last edited by Allon Marton; July 29th, 2013 at 08:34 PM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Death doesn't have army summoning NP of the entire Hades riding behind it. Disappoint. :V

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    I don't get why their riding skills are so high. Let alone why they have three pluses.

Blog Entries
    Because they're joke sheets.

Blog Entries
    And Famine gets gimped as always by having no EX NP.

Isn't it sad, Famine?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Because they're joke sheets.
    But aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Blog Entries
    We are on a board with Tobias, I thought you knew the distinction between being a joke and being funny.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah like, they're so powerful there is just no way to beat them.

Death can't die, removes people from existence by thinking about it and can wipe out the entire population of Earth?

These people do not belong in Servant containers.

But I won't impede...

Do as you like.

Couldn't bring myself to make death killable, and those eyes are a more powerful version of the Balor eyes, apparently he could kill by looking at them, death itself has to outdo that.

Actually he does have an undead army following him. As all land he travels over becomes a part of Hades the souls of the dead can fill it, thus as he rides past the enemy he can cut some down with his scythe and they will get swarmed by an undead army of souls, some might even possess the bodies to attack them directly. They just can't leave Hades so they can only follow him.

Their riding skills are high so that they can ride their horses to every corning of the world, (stupid oceans and mountains keeps getting in the way of normal riders) I guess... But no they aren't actually meant to be summoned. And if they were summoned they sure wouldn't bother with some war, they have jobs to do.

General Information:

True Name: Conquest
    Servant Class: Rider
    Alternate Class: Archer
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Red
    Weapon of Choice: Bow

-----

Status Parameters:

Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+++
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

-----

Initial Servant Skills:

Riding A+++
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast rank can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Maneuvers that would normally be absolutely impossible become trivial.

Magic Resistance B
    All spells bellow B rank are cancelled, and all spells in the area are reduced by 2 ranks.

Unique Heroic Skills:

Charisma EX
    Conquest possesses a supernaturally charismatic aura which slowly corrupts the minds and loyalty of those around him, binding their loyalty to him through his mere presence. Conquest can quicken the corruption by actively persuading beings to his side. Enemies will have extreme difficulty bringing themselves to attack or otherwise oppose Conquest.

Clairvoyance A
    Conquest can see everything within his Kingdom at all times. Conquest can see from the borders of his Kingdom to the border of a land he wishes to conquer.
    ------------------------------------------------

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Crown of Conquest
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50

Description: This Crown forces all beings to obey the commands of the wearer. With this crown Conquest can command anyone within the Kingdom of the Conqueror, as well as any or all of the Conquered.

-----

Name: Vanquishing Bow
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 5- ∞
    Maximum Targets: 1

Description: This bow vanquishes all enemies by binding their loyalty to the wielder when struck, turning them into the Conquered. The Vanquishing Bow can be fired as far as the wielder can see.

-----

Name: White Horse – Kingdom of the Conqueror
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: ∞

Description: As Conquest rides the land all within will be claimed as his own. All those within will the Kingdom will slowly have their minds and loyalty corrupted until they serve Conquest and become the Conquered. The Conquered will serve Conquest, and on his order will march on all other lands to claim them for Conquest.
    Last edited by Allon Marton; July 29th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not exactly criticising, do as you like.

It's just hard to be constructive about them, so I have nothing special to say.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    It's because I edited out a sentence, which made my post easy to misunderstand.

To clarify, I was saying "If Enkidu fought Gilgamesh after the latter completed his quest, Enkidu would have lost".
    And this is where shit gets confusing, since you never know when Gil obtained something and don't know if it's the same from the legend or a prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Death doesn't have army summoning NP of the entire Hades riding behind it. Disappoint. :V
    Army summoning Phantasms are getting old. Apparently, when you can't think of a good Noble Phantasm, the solution is to give the servant an army

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Yeah like, they're so powerful there is just no way to beat them.

Death can't die, removes people from existence by thinking about it and can wipe out the entire population of Earth?

These people do not belong in Servant containers.

But I won't impede...

Do as you like.
    There is no rule saying they can't and as they said before, Strange Fake had them, so why the fuck not?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    And this is where shit gets confusing, since you never know when Gil obtained something and don't know if it's the same from the legend or a prototype.
    When the dialogue goes "His vault is almost empty", one can reasonably state that he doesn't yet have the thing that replenishes his vault.

Otherwise, you know, it wouldn't be almost empty.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is no rule saying they can't and as they said before, Strange Fake had them, so why the fuck not?
    F/SF is literally a fanfic, and an unfinished one at that.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Unfinished gamebook, actually. If anything, it's just missing a bunch of rules and character sheets, not more plot. You're supposed to handle all that.

- - - Updated - - -

As with downplaying Gil, it's curiosity about a legend, since Karna came around and he seems OP enough. So much to require his own container in F/Extra.
    Gil is the only one waltzing around with no class. Karna is just a bog-standard Lancer who's only called Launcher because Jinako insists on it, his class didn't actually change.

- - - Updated - - -

When the dialogue goes "His vault is almost empty", one can reasonably state that he doesn't yet have the thing that replenishes his vault.

Unless he accidentally the thing that recovers his NPs and it can't recover itself!

Blog Entries
    Well, it was his first time throwing his stuff at people, so I suppose that's possible.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar

I wasn't referring to the vault, but to the "If Gilgamesh had fough Enkidu after completing his quest" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Then I guess Enkidu's design is a fluke, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Gil is the only one waltzing around with no class. Karna is just a bog-standard Lancer who's only called Launcher because Jinako insists on it, his class didn't actually change.
    I'm not sure, I don't intend on playing Fate/Extra but, didn't Karna defeat the player at some point?

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Enkidu's design was Nasu going "ohey that's neat" and coopting the fanfic's design.

Blog Entries
    Not really, Nasu had extensive input on the design of Enkidu and Lady Assassin when Narita was first writing Strange Fake. He basically made those two himself.

Haha, I3uster can no longer whine about Lady Assassin being a mary sue. At least not from the perspective that it was someone else trying to one up Nasu.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」