Page 477 of 782 FirstFirst ... 377427467472475476477478479482487527577 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Clairvoyance is a thing, you know.

At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
    Huh, I was always under the impression that they were simply able to observe that specific effect, and it was up to the user to have the ability to act upon the very specific knowledge that was imparted. I always assumed that if some bloke got stupidly lucky and managed to cut perfectly through a "line" even without seeing it, it'd still work.
    Nope. And the original form has the user just kill a person by looking at them.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I hope to do justice to Five's greatness. This sheet uses both the Fragments stuff, stuff from actual history and shit I made up on the spot. Five-senpai, pls watch over me.
    Hai, Christemo-san, you have done well. *bows*

Though to nitpick, Battle Continuation seems odd; that's more for actually surviving against wounds and in combat and such; living a long time in spite of disease and deteriorating health would be within the realm of Endurance, so I'd recommend getting rid of BC and upping Endurance a bunch.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Senpai noticed me, uwaaaa

and yeah I was a bit dubious on the BC, so Im gonna take that out and up END to A+ because im a fag

Blog Entries
    Up End to A+ and also keep BC because life is love and love is a battlefield.

I wasn't very sure about this one, but hesitation is not the Berserker way. Charge!

Class:
    Berserker
    Identity: Adam, the First Human

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (A+): All parameters gain a Rank-up, but all complex reasoning ability is lost.
    Berserker's madness is enchanced by a potent mix of regret, grief and self-loathing.

Personal Skills

Natural Body (A): The possession of an idealistically perfect body. STR and END are treated as one Rank higher.
    Berserker was created as the first prototype human as an adult in his prime, so his body is more analogous to a golem or a homunculus.

Animal Dialogue (D): Able to communicate simple ideas to animals. Although at low rank, it has an odd side effect of giving Berserker
    the ability to recognize any creature, due to his naming of every animal in Eden.

Battle Continuation (B-): Berserker is able to remain alive (if not functional) as long as his vital organs are not harmed. Due to being the first
    human, the power of Alaya is much more concentrated within him and this skill would be ranked EX, but being summoned into an era where many
    more humans exist has dwindled it significantly.

Noble Phantasms

Eden~Delusional Garden (EX, Reality Marble)

An abberant Noble Phantasm that came about as a result of Berserker's madness and the modern interpretation of his legend being superimposed
    on his wish of returning to Paradise. Adam's inner world contains a vast forest filled with every plant and animal imaginable. When inside it,
    his Mad Enhancement is sealed and changed to become more like Mental Pollution of an equivalent rank. At the center lies the Tree of Knowledge,
    the source of his expulsion from Eden. Distorted by Adam's idea of an Eden where sin never entered the world, he is able to freely use it with no
    fear of consequences. The Tree can grant him any knowledge or rank B proficiency in any skills he desires. Additionally, Adam's bones can be
    removed and made to grow into separate people, usually women, but with the requisite knowledge of genetics he could theoretically create a copy
    of any human, including Heroic Spirits, to serve as his partner in his fantastic delusion.

Berserker is content to stay in the Garden for eternity with whomever joins him. However, if violence or sin is committed inside Eden by anyone,
    the Reality Marble violently collapses in on itself due to the shattering of the delusion. After that, all that remains is Adam's last memory of the Garden:
    the fiery sword of the angel who guards the Tree of Life. Adam's rage at his Garden's destruction gives fuel to the fire and will pursue and
    destroy the offender in a massive conflagration. If his prana stores and his body survive the ordeal, Adam emerges from the fire
    as a False Saber with an ersatz copy of the angel's sword in the form of:

Uriel~Ever-Turning Sword That Guards the Gate (A, Anti-Unit).

It is a white hot blade that is as flexible as a literal flame and cannot leave Adam's grasp. The sword does not share in Adam's wish for a
    recreated Eden and thus reacts to his wish to return to the Garden by slowly burning away his body and prana until there is nothing left.
    With the pain increasing the effect of his Mad Enchancement, it could be said that Uriel is the true Saber who is "driving" the mindless Berserker.

This is basically my attempt to mix the Biblical Adam in the context of the Nasuverse, where he was the first homunculus/golem that
    eventually had the various creation myths imprinted onto him over the millenia by people's imaginations. It's not really my favorite,
    but I've now made at least one Servant of each class, so that's something.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; November 10th, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Its funny because
    Apoc Vol 3 spoilers
    Avicebron's Adam is an A+ rank NP and it's Eden RM is stronger than that.

Yeah, but I didn't want to do a ripoff of that. This RM represents what Adam lost and could never get back, and he had to deal with that loss for 900 years afterwards, hence him being a Berserker.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Name:Li Shuwen
    Also known as: God of Spear Li
    Alignment:True Neutral

Parameters and Skills
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Magic Resistance:
    D -Li Shuwen as a very recent legend, lived in a time with very little mystery compared to more classical servants. It's only through Shuwen's experience dealing with Qi, that gives him an added resistance to magical attacks.

Battle Continuation:

C - Shuwen is a peerless fighter, used to fight under handicap such as using only one arm, this skill allows him to keep his full potential fighting wise even while in disadvantageous positions

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind(True)
    A+ - Different from the time where he was summoned as an Assassin, where he brought back to fight in a younger age, here Li Shuwen is no longer the young martial arts master but a experienced and veteran fighter that honed his skills through multiple battles to the death. With it Shuwen is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. The ability grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Chinese Martial Arts
    A+++ - Shuwen is without a doubt one of the greatest masters of Kung Fu and possibly the greatest in his area of expertise the Bajiquan. Almost unmatched in his time Shuwen had a near perfect W/L record, was known for being able to finish fights with just one blow and was nicknamed "God of Spear" thanks to his expertise with the Great Spear. At this point of the skill Shuwen is considered a master among masters.

Liu He Da Qiang(Six Harmonies Big Spear)
    See NP

Noble Phantasms

Every technique is practical, Every contact lethal
    Li Shuwen personal spear technique that made him feared and respected through out China, and that allowed him to go undefeated in his life. Arguably his main technique, Shuwen considered Bajiquan a means to further explore and improve his spear techniques. This is not considered a actual Noble Phantasm but a skill that Shuwen got after decades of improving his kung fu into near perfection.

The Six Harmonies that this technique refers to is based around the 3 external harmonies(the feet harmonizes with the hand/the knee harmonize with the elbow/the hips harmonize with the shoulders) that refers to how the body should position itself to generate a perfect movement generating more strenght and velocity, and the 3 internal harmonies(the heart harmonizes with the intention/the intention harmonizes with the chi/the chi harmonizes with the movement) which refer to how would your actually start this movement. Someone can just step in and open a doorknob, utilizing these harmonies though would more akin to focusing on the doorknob, reading your body, and consciously reaching for and seizing the doorknob. With it, everything is precise and there are no wasted movements by the user of it. Shuwen was so good at it that he was able to kill a fly flying close to a window with a single fast thrust and not break the window.

To utilize this technique Shuwen has to essentially take a stance and concentrate and begin to harmonize his body. By harmonizing all 6 harmonies Shuwen is able to project what essentially is a personal bounded field around him. Inside that bounded field, Lancer is able to perceive, understand and act in response to every movement taken by him and around him. In RPG terms it would be like Lancer always has the initiative and in fighting game terms Lancer would always gets counterhits.

Lancer is able to control the size of the bounded field and the bigger the bounded field the more mentally exhausting would be maintaining it. Lancer actually has most of the time this ability activated on a very minor level just around his skin, allowing him complete control of his body and mind, making him naturally stronger to mental pollution effects
    Rank B Anti Unit

This is just me trying to do a Lancer!Shuwen profile.
    Outside of the stats and the Chinese Martial Arts skill i tried to not take much of the Assassin chart
    Last edited by JetKinen; October 4th, 2015 at 02:47 AM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Lancer
    Faceclaim

Info
    True Name:Li Shuwen
    Also known as: God of Spear Li
    Alignment:True Neutral

Parameters and Skills
    MGI: E
    LCK: E

Class Skills

Magic Resistance:
    D -Li Shuwen as a very recent legend, lived in a time with very little mystery compared to more classical servants. It's only through Shuwen's experience dealing with Qi, that gives him an added resistance to magical attacks.

Battle Continuation:

C - Shuwen is a peerless fighter, used to fight under handicap such as using only one arm, this skill allows him to keep his full potential fighting wise even while in disadvantageous positions

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind(True)
    A+ - Different from the time where he was summoned as an Assassin, where he brought back to fight in a younger age, here Li Shuwen is no longer the young martial arts master but a experienced and veteran fighter that honed his skills through multiple battles to the death. With it Shuwen is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. The ability grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Chinese Martial Arts
    A+++ - Shuwen is without a doubt one of the greatest masters of Kung Fu and possibly the greatest in his area of expertise the Bajiquan. Almost unmatched in his time Shuwen had a near perfect W/L record, was known for being able to finish fights with just one blow and was nicknamed "God of Spear" thanks to his expertise with the Great Spear. At this point of the skill Shuwen is considered a master among masters.

See NP

Noble Phantasms

Every technique is practical, Every contact lethal
    Li Shuwen personal spear technique that made him feared and respected through out China, and that allowed him to go undefeated in his life. Arguably his main technique, Shuwen considered Bajiquan a means to further explore and improve his spear techniques. This is not considered a actual Noble Phantasm but a skill that Shuwen got after decades of improving his kung fu into near perfection.

The Six Harmonies that this technique refers to is based around the 3 external harmonies(the feet harmonizes with the hand/the knee harmonize with the elbow/the hips harmonize with the shoulders) that refers to how the body should position itself to generate a perfect movement generating more strenght and velocity, and the 3 internal harmonies(the heart harmonizes with the intention/the intention harmonizes with the chi/the chi harmonizes with the movement) which refer to how would your actually start this movement. Someone can just step in and open a doorknob, utilizing these harmonies though would more akin to focusing on the doorknob, reading your body, and consciously reaching for and seizing the doorknob. With it, everything is precise and there are no wasted movements by the user of it. Shuwen was so good at it that he was able to kill a fly flying close to a window with a single fast thrust and not break the window.

To utilize this technique Shuwen has to essentially take a stance and concentrate and begin to harmonize his body. By harmonizing all 6 harmonies Shuwen is able to project what essentially is a personal bounded field around him. Inside that bounded field, Lancer is able to perceive, understand and act in response to every movement taken by him and around him. In RPG terms it would be like Lancer always has the initiative and in fighting game terms Lancer would always gets counterhits.

Lancer is able to control the size of the bounded field and the bigger the bounded field the more mentally exhausting would be maintaining it. Lancer actually has most of the time this ability activated on a very minor level just around his skin, allowing him complete control of his body and mind, making him naturally stronger to mental pollution effects
    Rank B Anti Unit

This is just me trying to do a Lancer!Shuwen profile.
    Outside of the stats and the Chinese Martial Arts skill i tried to not take much of the Assassin chart

But bounded field is supposedl magical exclusive only.

CMIIW but calling an ultimate martial arts technique a bounded field sounds so wrong to me.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well its just supposed to be an "area around him"

"what essentially is a bounded field" is just my way to say "its not really magic but super kung fu"
    Last edited by JetKinen; October 27th, 2014 at 12:54 AM.

Clairvoyance is a thing, you know.

At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).
    This is true, however if we go by his canon abilities, an ability like Clairvoyance would seem far too broad, imho. Instead, I just decided to make it so that his mystic eyes merely dispel illusions. If Nasu is allowed to improvise or straight up asspull, I may as well.

Also, what are your opinions on Sun Wukong having Battle Continuation? I was debating giving him that, considering some of the shit he's survived, but I figured he already had a large amount of abilities, and decided to give him a high END rank instead. Then again, that could be attributed to the fact that he's an immortal being with a body as hard as stone, so maybe adding in Battle Continuation to represent his other feats of survival might be appropriate.(That being said, he's in my opinion toeing the border between being a Divine Spirit too powerful for the Grail to summon, and being a Heroic Spirit appropriate for the HGW system.)
    Last edited by DarkWarrior; October 27th, 2014 at 03:16 AM.

199410445 - セレナ feel free to add me and get carried through dungeons

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He is stone right, so high END would be good.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Servant info:
    Spoiler:

I am aware I'll go to hell for this

Name:
    Lizzie Borden
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: D (C)
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: C

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: E
    Strength is always Rank-Up. However, Lizzie possesses the mentality of a child, and might enter into uncontrollable rampages.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule: D
    Money-related issues can be solved within 5 days.

Innocent Monster: E
    Due to Lizzie's "legend" having been turned into a skipping-rope rhyme, her own form has been distorted into that of a young child.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Rampaging Daughter – Thick Blood on the Axe

Anti-Army, Rank C+

Lizzie Borden's single Noble Phantasm, it is not her axe, but a "technique" born of the rhyme that immortalized her in folklore. Upon activating it, Lizzie must designate 2 targets, 1 female and 1 male, and perform both an Agility and a Luck check. If successful at both, she will perform a total of 40 attacks against the female target in quick succession, against which the target cannot defend herself. After that, she must once again perform the two checks, and if once again successful, she will deliver 41 strikes against the male target. Should she fail at one or both of the first checks, no problem will happen; failing at any of the second checks, however, will result in her suffering 1 Rank-Down to Luck for each failed check, for the remainder of the Holy Grail.

Damage dealt by this Noble Phantasm is doubled between 9 AM and 11 AM.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Member of a wealthy family from Massachussets, Lizzie Andrew Borden became famous for being a suspect in the deaths of her father and stepmother, a heinous crime, commited by a total of 30 whacks from a hatchet: 19 to the stepmother, 11 to the father.

Although acquitted by the jury, it was truly her that killed her parents, but not for the reason one would expect. Her father and stepmother discovered that she had an affair with a maid in their house. Disgusted by this, they proceeded to verbally attack and insult her, even going so far as to threatening to kick her out of their house and fire the maid. The morning after their discovery, in a moment of (insanity and also fear), she proceeded to attack the stepmother, and later the father, multiple times with a hatchet. The police was never able to prove she was the culprit.

Lizzie would later be immortalized in the American folklore through a skipping-rope rhyme, composed by an anonymous writer:

Lizzie Borden took an axe
    And gave her mother forty whacks.
    When she saw what she had done,
    She gave her father forty-one.

Well, the last two didn't have any problems other than lore-friendliness, so that's promising. Now for the Archers, an epic Indian hero with a bow, and someone who totally wasn't an epic Indian hero with a bow I swear.

Archer of Gold
    Class: Archer, Rider
    True Name: Arjuna
    Master: “Peale”
    Sex: Male
    Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 65 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    MGI: B
    LUC: C
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's prana supply, the Master can concentrate their own prana on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply prana due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells. Capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.

Personal Skills:
    Riding A: All vehicles and all beasts excepting those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be freely operated. His figure driving a war chariot and running across the battlefield is depicted in the Mahabharata.

Clairvoyance A: Superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Arjuna’s eye is so keen that he learned to shoot a target in pitch blackness before reaching puberty. He has perfect night vision, and, thanks to his friend Krishna, has some form of minor precognition.

Divinity B: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Arjuna is born from the union of Indra, the Vedic God of lightning and storms, and princess Kunti. This particular divine spirit aptitude grants Arjuna high special defensive power against other Heroic Spirits descended from a lightning God’s lineage of Divinity C and lower.

Path of Action and Wisdom B: Insight to see through one’s own character and attribute. A skill which lets one see themself as the enemy does. When Arjuna goes into battle against an enemy who is aware of his true name, he is immune to mental interference, his hand steadies, and his Divinity, Endurance, and Luck all go up a level.

Prana Burst (Lightning) A: A version of Prana Burst that infuses weapons with prana that imparts a lightning effect. In Arjuna's case, flashing electricity becomes prana to dwell in the weapon used. This Skill is usually active and all the weapons that Arjuna grasps receive this effect.

Noble Phantasms:
    Athah Tarakasa: O Storm, Become Arrows
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: 1 person
    Two matching golden quivers given to Arjuna by Varuna. A powerful supportive-type Noble Phantasm that runs as deep as the ocean. Because it provides the bounty of the sea itself, it is difficult to deplete, even to the gods. The two quivers are integrated into a single item with two compartments, each topped with a notched handle. Being naturally water-attributed, these arrows more than double the effectiveness of Arjuna’s Prana Burst (Lightning) skill.

Brahmastra: O Brahma, Wrap the Earth
    Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Country
    Range: 2-70
    Maximum Targets: 600 people
    An Anti-Army, Anti-Country Noble Phantasm granted to Arjuna by Drona of the Brahmin. If his Class is Archer it will be a bow, while under other classes it will manifest as a different projectile weapon. By calling upon the name of the god Brahma, it will pursue the enemy and surely hit.

Brahmastra Gandiva: O Brahma, Curse Him
    Type: Anti-Country
    Range: 2-90
    Arjuna's hidden Noble Phantasm. His trump card. The projectile weapon Brahmastra is bestowed with the shocking electric effect of Arjuna's attribute and then fired. The Brahmastra, which already had a wide effective range to begin with, has its effective range further widened and its power exceptionally raised. Its performance is to the point of being compared to nuclear weapons.

Gandiva: O Storm, Converge Unto Victory
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 40-99
    Maximum Targets: 1000 people
    A one-hundred stringed bow enchanted by gods. A bow of the moon whose arrows home in on the target. After he and Krishna helped Agni to burn down the forest of Khandava Vana, Agni repaid them by helping to invoke the sea god Varuna. In order to use the full power of this bow, Arjuna must break off one of the two quivers making up Athah Tarakasa and string it as if it were a single arrow. In exchange for the endless supply of arrows, a burst of arrows all at once with a powerful “anti-infantry” performance is released.

As Rider, he also gets...
    Kapi Dhwaja: O Hanuman, Watch over My Chariot
    Type: Barrier
    Range: -
    Maximum Targets: 1 chariot
    The flag which stands on Arjuna’s chariot, which is normally blank and ordinary. However, when he is summoned as Rider, it gains the image of the monkey god Hanuman and becomes this Noble Phantasm. It bolsters the chariot’s Armor Class rank to 2000, preventing it from being destroyed unless it is hit by an exceedingly powerful EX rank Noble Phantasm.

Bio
    Background: The third of the five Pandava brothers, son of the storm god, Indra. Arjuna was the greatest of all of the students of the Pandava’s instructor, Drona. He met his arch-nemesis Karna while exhibiting his talents to elders, and was challenged by the older boy, who matched him perfectly. Arjuna and his brothers spurned him for his low birth, beginning their feud. The Pandavas faked their deaths after an assassination attempt by their cousin Duryodhana. Shortly after their self-imposed exile began, the princess Draupadi came of age, and a contest was held for her to choose her husband. Arjuna’s mother Kunti begged him not to attend, but he went anyway. Of the many who tried for her hand, only two passed the tests that deemed them worthy of her choice: the anonymous Arjuna, and Karna. Karna was turned away for his low breeding, and Draupadi married Arjuna. Arjuna swore never to disobey his mother again to make up for his obedience in attending the contest. Upon arriving home with his new wife, Arjuna attempted to lighten what would surely be a sour mood by joking to his mother that he had brought home offerings; however, she was disinterested, and without looking up, told him to be sure to share them with his brothers. As a result, Draupadi was married to all five of the Pandava brothers, and, though claiming to love them all, truly loved only Arjuna. An agreement was made among the brothers to respect each others’ privacy with their shared wife. Not long after, Arjuna met for the first time his cousin, Krishna. They became the best of friends, and assisted Agni, the god of fire, with burning down a forest to fill his stomach. Indra sent rains to work against them, but they persisted and succeeded; Indra was too proud of Arjuna to deliver his wrath upon them. As thanks, Agni helped the pair invoke the water god Varuna, who gave Arjuna his bow, Gandiva, and two bottomless quivers. The first time that Arjuna needed to use these gifts, in the process of doing so he had no choice but to violate the agreement the brothers had, and encroach upon Draupadi’s time with the oldest Pandava brother, Yudhisthira. Though his brothers tried to forgive him, Arjuna adamantly left on a twelve-year hermitage, during which time he traveled far and wide, meeting and marrying another three women. After returning from his journey, Arjuna was forced to continue for another thirteen years, of which one must be spent in anonymity, along with his brothers because of a challenge lost by Yudhisthira. Sensing an impending war, Indra sent his son off from the rest of the Pandavas to attain the weapon of Shiva in return for all of Indra’s own weapons. Having wrestled with him well enough to impress the god of destruction, Arjuna was given a number of boons from various gods. As their exile came to a close, Duryodhana sought the Pandavas out to attempt to kill them once again, but Arjuna drove him back, leading to the Kurukshetra War which spanned eighteen days. Over the course of the war, Arjuna was shown knowledge beyond the normal man’s by Krishna, and the two of them, Arjuna with his Gandiva and Krishna driving their chariot, killed many enemies, including Arjuna’s teacher, Drona. In the final day of the war, Arjuna and Karna met in battle. At the crucial moment, Karna forgot how to deploy Brahmastra, and Arjuna wounded him fatally. After he and Krishna stepped off of his chariot, it exploded; it would have done so long before, but Krishna’s presence held it together. After the Kurukshetra War, the Pandavas and Draupadi made a final pilgrimage to the Himalayas. Arjuna, along with all of the others except Yudhisthira, died on the journey.

Keywords:

Gandiva: O Storm, Converge Unto Victory
    A bow of moonlight crafted by the creator god, Brahma. After helping feed the fire god Agni with his cousin, Krishna, Arjuna was given this bow and two bottomless quivers by Varuna, god of the ocean. Its arrows never failed to strike the target, and, with its one-hundred strings, Arjuna could make the sky rain lightning bolt-filled arrows with a single loose of his bow.

Krishna
    The eighth and greatest avatar of Vishnu, the mighty god of preserving the World. He was Arjuna’s cousin and closest friend. Krishna professed to love Arjuna above all others, and made clear that what was Arjuna’s was his, and vice versa, both good and ill. In an episode of the Mahabarata known as the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna gave Arjuna all of the knowledge one could ever need to attain enlightenment, dispelling his doubts about killing his kinsmen in the Kurukshetra War.

Nandi Ghosha
    Arjuna’s chariot, given to him by the fire god Agni and usually driven by Krishna. It is yoked with four horses, each a minor Phantasmal Beast. A blank flag stands on it. When summoned as Rider, this flag gains the appearance of the monkey-god Hanuman, and becomes Arjuna’s fifth Noble Phantasm, Kapi Dhwaja. That Noble Phantasm, despite manifesting as the flag which Hanuman resided on, is a crystallization of the end of the Kurukshetra War, when Krishna’s influence stopped the chariot from blasting apart violently until he stepped off of it.

Archer of Blue

Class: Archer, Lancer
    True Name: Rama
    Master: “Aaron”
    Sex: Male
    Height: 195 cm
    Weight: 88 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

STR: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LUC: E
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A: Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Independent Action A+: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's prana supply, the Master can concentrate their own prana on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply prana due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells. Servant can remain in this world indefinitely even without a Master. However, in order to activate his Noble Phantasm, it is necessary to first acquire an extra supply of prana from alternative sources.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma A+: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.

Kalaripayattu EX: An ancient Indian martial art. Without bearing upon strength and talent, it is the ancestor of all martial arts founded on the basis of rational thought. Defensively oriented.

Natural Body A: The possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated as if his STR is always Rank-Up. He was hailed as Maryada Purushottama, the ‘perfect man’.

Noble Phantasms:
    Pinaka: O Shiva, You are Shattered
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-2, 1-5
    The remains of the personal bow of Shiva, which was passed from the god of destruction to mortal hands and finally became the test Rama faced in order to marry Sita. Though no other man was strong enough to string the bow, Rama was too powerful, and snapped it in two. The two halves now serve as clubs, each four and a half feet long. Rama may also string the two halves together, transforming them into a long flail-like weapon. The clubs are saturated with the concept of destruction from their original owner, and temporarily “destroy” one rank in every defensive skill or Noble Phantasm they are used against, as well as “destroying” one rank from any rank-related abilities they may have. Effectively, if they were used against a B rank armor that could only be broken by A rank attacks, that armor would become a C rank and be able to be broken by B rank attacks, as long as Rama uses Pinaka against it.

Sharanga: O Vishnu, You are Strung
    Range: 3-450
    The personal bow of Vishnu, which was passed from the god of preservation to one of his other avatars before it finally became a test Rama faced in order to prove his own being as Vishnu’s avatar. Unlike Pinaka, Sharanga was not broken when Rama tried to string it, and so it now serves as his own bow. The bow is saturated with the concept of preservation from its original owner, helping to “preserve” Rama and any other participant in the battle who stands behind it by increasing all of their defensive Noble Phantasms and skills by a single rank, with the exception of Sharanga itself. For Rama, this only means that his Magic Resistance is increased to A+.

Narayana ka Sastra: O Vishnu, Arm Me
    Range: 1
    A manipulation of Rama’s being as the avatar of an "omnipresent" Divine Spirit. A “quiver” storing the astras which Rama was given by the sage Vishwamitra inside of Rama’s godly self, which he may access through thin air in order to draw forth any weapon of his choosing, at any time. Having been given many astras and the knowledge to use them by his teacher, this Noble Phantasm is itself full of other Noble Phantasms, ranging from relatively minor ones such as the harmless Manavastra, to the Brahmashira, the most powerful of all astras. Though he was originally given knowledge of over fifty different divine weapons, some did not gain the renown necessary to truly label them as Noble Phantasms, and some were melee weapons unfit for his Archer class, so Narayana ka Sastra only contains the remaining eleven.

The contents of Narayana ka Sastra
    Brahmastra: O Brahma, Wrap the Earth
    Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Country
    Range: 2-70
    An Anti-Army, Anti-Country Noble Phantasm granted to Rama by the sage Vishwamitra. If his Class is Archer it will be a bow, while under other classes it will manifest as a different projectile weapon. By calling upon the name of the god Brahma, it will pursue the enemy and surely hit.

Narayanastra: O Vishnu, Cover the Earth
    Range: 10-90
    Maximum Targets: 11 people
    A single arrow which when fired splits into eleven, each filled with immense power. After splitting, the arrows will each target one armed individual that Rama sees as an enemy, and will be all but unavoidable. However, if they discard their weapons, the arrows cease targeting them, instead locking onto another armed enemy in range. If none exists, the arrows fall harmlessly to the ground. Though very powerful when used on some who would hesitate or be unable to discard their weapons, it is useless against most Masters, and any Servant who fights without using a weapon. This Noble Phantasm can only be used once per war; if Rama tries to use it a second time, all eleven arrows will turn on him, killing him.

Indraastra: O Indra, Shock the Earth
    An astra that is fired into the air and explodes into a rain of arrows. The Noble Phantasm of Arjuna, Gandiva, is a refinement of this weapon.

Agneyastra: O Agni, Scorch the Earth
    An astra which blows an intense fire all around it as it sails through the air, which can not be put out through normal means. Only water-based Noble Phantasms and skills of rank C or higher are able to, or else the death of the invoker of this astra.

Varunastra: O Varuna, Swamp the Earth
    An astra in opposition to Agneyastra, which releases a flood in its wake. Though a weapon in and of itself, meant to drown armies, it is used more often as simply a counter for Agneyastra.

Vayvayastra: O Vayu, Scatter the Earth
    An astra which whips the air around it into a tornado, lifting the targets into the air and throwing them about inside it.

Trishula: O Shiva, Destroy Thrice My Foes
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind, Anti-Divine
    Range: 2-4, 3-60
    The personal weapon of Shiva, and the sole reason for Rama’s vague possibility of being summoned as Lancer. When summoned into that class, this is the only Noble Phantasm he has, and its being less versatile without Sharanga to fire it leaves him merely a shadow of what he can be as Archer. It is a trident, the two outer points of which are bladed. It carries with it the essence of destruction three-fold, inflicting those it strikes with three forms of damage simultaneously; physical, mental, and spiritual. It is particularly potent against enemies who possess divinity, as a result of its being used to decapitate Ganesha.

Varunapasha: O Varuna, Punish the Sinful
    Range: 1-30
    A noose to be thrown or fired from a bow, which wraps around the target’s limbs to bind them. It is the astra of Varuna, god of both the ocean and punishment. A derivative of the Chain of Heaven, Enkidu, which inherited its reputation for binding gods. In truth, it is not divinity which measures how well it binds, but guilt. The more crimes the target has committed, the more difficult it will be to break free of the snare.

Manavastra: O Manu, Spare Them
    Range: 1-60
    An astra designed with the intention of a merciful warning. Unlike other astras, it does not pierce or otherwise damage the enemy, instead lifting them and carrying them on with it. It sets them down a mile away, unharmed but, typically, out of range of combat. As it inflicts no damage, it bypasses the majority of defensive Noble Phantasms simply by not causing them to affect it.

Mohini: O Vishnu, Your Illusion Will Lay with Me
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy
    Range: 50
    Maximum Targets: -
    An arrow filled with a powerful anti-magic property. It is meant to be fired into the ground instead of at an enemy, as it has no more offensive power than a regular arrow. However, within 50 meters of it, all magecraft is dispelled. Spells are unable to be cast, and existing spells that enter the vicinity dissipate. Illusions in particular are affected, and even ones on the level of Noble Phantasms of equal or lower rank are disabled.

Brahmashira: O Brahma, Wrap Creation
    Type: Anti-Planet
    Range: 1-99
    A Noble Phantasm which almost seems as if it were descended from Ea, though of course, it can’t be. It is one of the three infallible, ultimate astra which could destroy everything and which belong to the Trimurti, the highest three Hindu gods, along with Pashupatastra and Vaishnavastra. It is the astra of Brahma, god of creation, and thereby destroys using creation as its medium. It crackles with intense power, and requires both great strength and great concentration to use, as well as a three verse incantation which few have been told the words for. When it is used correctly and focused on a single target, that target will be completely annihilated, but the surrounding area will still die; its usage leaves a residual radiation, killing off or rendering infertile all life anywhere near where it impacted. This Noble Phantasm can only be used once in Rama’s lifetime.

Bio
    Background: The seventh primary avatar of Vishnu, the great preserver deity. He incarnated as a human in order to slay the monstrous Ravana, while his closest companion incarnated himself as Rama’s brother, Lakshmana, and his consort incarnated herself as Rama’s future bride, Sita. Rama and his brother become accomplished slayers of demons under the sage Vishwamitra in their youth. They were eventually taken by him to the marriage ceremony of Sita, where the challenge she and her father posed to any potential suitors was to string Pinaka, the personal bow of Shiva. Thought to be impossible due to its weight, Rama not only strung it, but broke it in two, and he and Sita wed immediately. After this marriage, Rama was challenged by the sixth avatar of Vishnu, Parashurama, to string Vishnu’s equivalent bow, Sharanga, which he did, causing Parashurama to return to his hermitage in awe. Following the marriage, Rama’s father, the king of Ayodhya, announced his intention to make Rama his heir, but his wife Kaikeyi, who unlike his other wives was the mother of neither Rama nor Lakshmana, ordered that he banish Rama so that he would not harm her son for more power. Despite everyone else in Ayodhya begging him not to, Rama accepted the banishment, with his brother and wife following. Sita’s accompanying him lead to Ravana abducting her, thereby bringing about the war in which Rama had been fated to kill him. Reunited after a year, Rama proved Sita’s purity by making her leap into a funeral pyre and emerge unharmed. However, the pair were cursed to be separated, and so, after Sita became pregnant, Rama was forced to banish her from Ayodhya. In this banishment she gave birth to the twins Kusha and Lava, who later in life fought and bested Rama’s brothers and the monkey god Hanuman due to a misunderstanding. After that episode, still prevented from returning to Rama, Sita instead returned to his divine form of Vishnu at the end of her life. After a long rule in which his people were happy and satisfied, Rama and his brothers sailed back to divinity on the river Sarayu, abandoning their mortal bodies to again become the god Vishnu and his dearest allies.

Keywords:
    Narayana ka Sastra: O Vishnu, Arm Me
    A necessity when one carries over fifty different divine weapons, a dimensional quiver from which one can pluck his arms out of thin air. Originally containing all of the astras he was given knowledge of by Vishwamitra, it now only contains the Noble Phantasms which are relevant to his Archer class. He uses his own being as an onmipresent divinity to carry his astras and deliver them into his hand at any time. Though it is physically a unique ability of divine aid, it is conceptually a Noble Phantasm descended from the King of Heroes’ armory itself.

Sharanga and Pinaka
    The two divine bows of the gods Vishnu and Shiva. Instigated by Brahma, the two had a battle to see who the greater warrior was, but Vishnu used a mantra to break the string of Shiva’s Pinaka. Shiva, outraged at what he saw as a dishonorable move, refused to either fight anymore or retreat, and the other gods had to step in to prevent Vishnu from being forced to kill him. Shiva later gave Pinaka to the sage Vashishtha, who passed it to the king Janaka. Vishnu, in response, gave his Sharanga to his sixth avatar, Parashurama. King Janaka made the lifting and stringing of the nearly 9-foot Pinaka the contest required to gain his daughter Sita’s hand in marriage, which no suitor could do. The only one who came close, Rama, actually surpassed the test by breaking it in two as he tried to string it, thus winning Sita. Shortly after, an arrogant Parashurama came to challenge Rama, offering Sharanga for him to try stringing. Rama succeeded, forcing Parashurama to accept him as not only his successor, but also his superior.

Rama is the seventh and arguably greatest avatar of the god Vishnu, foremost of all Hindu deities. Like the later avatar of Vishnu, Gautama Buddha, Rama does not possess any rank in Divinity; instead, his very existence is that of a Bodhisattva, a god of cosmic proportions easily capable of ruling over the solar system, if he so chose.

Design Notes
    Obviously, Arjuna is meant to be equal and opposite to Karna. The only part of his status that isn't somehow based on Karna's is the Clairvoyance skill, which I felt Arjuna of all people couldn't go without; to maintain the mirror-image quality, both Uncrowned Arms Mastership and Discernment of the Poor were reflected in Arjuna's new skill. There really isn't much to say besides that; he is nega-Karna, nothing more, nothing less.

Initially I just thought that Rama pulling his astras out of thin air would look cool, but then things got out of hand and he became Gilgamesh Junior. Some of his Noble Phantasms, particularly the four elemental astras, are rather lack-luster flavor-wise, but I can't really think of any way to spice them up, and compiling the list as is was arduous enough. I also feel that Sharanga could be better, but that's probably just a result of it not doing much for Rama specifically. Ultimately, though not as powerful as the actual Gilgamesh, Rama is definitely one of if not the most powerful Servant we're summoning, by virtue of his wide range of NPs.

Now, there are some pretty notable astras that Arjuna in particular should have, in theory, like Pashupatastra. Other than maintaining his parallelism with Karna, he doesn't have them because he would choose to be summoned without them, in case he wound up with a lunatic who wants him throwing around nukes. I don't know if that's a thing Servants can do, but I don't really see why not. Rama doesn't have any say about keeping Brahmashira because it's in Narayana ka Sastra, rather than an independent Noble Phantasm.
    Last edited by Clockehwork; October 28th, 2014 at 01:50 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Its rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.
    This line is something that only appears in Karna's profile for CMIV. It doesn't exist in Apo's stat sheets. Take that as you will.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    >Rama not having like A+ in every stat

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    >Rama not having like A+ in every stat
    >Herk not having like A+ in every stat

It's easy to wank characters hardcore. It's more satisfying to not.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    14 NPs. Too bad, he almost reach strange fake's Assassin's NP.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    I never finished mine, sadly. Had all 18 ideas, just never wrote them up. Now that FSF is going ahead, no need to.