Page 679 of 782 FirstFirst ... 179579629669674677678679680681684689729779 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,580 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Here's a hint B=Guy who kicked Siegfried's ass, Assassin= First Superhero with a secret identity

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSB1999 View Post
    Here's a hint B=Guy who kicked Siegfried's ass, Assassin= First Superhero with a secret identity
    B's Dietrich von Bern, I think. Dunno who Assassin is, but do remember that if he's from modern fiction he belongs in a different thread.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Correct on Berserker, Assassin is the Scarlet Pimpernel AKA Sir Percy. The Scarlet Pimpernel (book) takes place in Revolutionary France, and the book was written in 1905. I think it would be fine to make a Servant sheet of Sir Percy but if it's too modern feel free to tell me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    While I love the Scarlet Pimpernel, I wouldn't classify him as a "super"-hero, myself. :-)

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    That's fair. Then I'll settle on the original Batman

Also would it even be fair to summon Dietrich? I feel like he would be extremely OP
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 23rd, 2016 at 05:15 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With the likes of Heracles and Gilgamesh, Dietrich should be fine to summon, just find some way to balance/nerf him.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries

Assassin

Theme

True Name-
    Sir Percy Blakeney (The Scarlet Pimpernel)

Alignment-
    Neutral Good

Place of Origin-
    Britain/France
    Faceclaim (Sir Percy)

Faceclaim (Scarlet Pimpernel)

Stats-

Strength - D

Endurance- C

Agility- A+

Mana- D

Luck- B

NP- C

Skills

Sir Percy

Espionage- A

At this rank, as long as the user is not outed by his allies, it is impossible to to discern any hostility from the user.

Sir Percy was never thought of as an enemy, in fact most of the Scarlet Pimpernel's enemies knew him and yet never figured out that he was, in fact, the Scarlet Pimpernel

Human Observation- D

At this rank, the user is able to understand how most people think and knows what to say to manipulate someone after he has observed them for long enough.

Sir Percy always seemed to know how to act and what to say to divert suspicion from himself

Powerless Shell- A

A skill that make the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining both his parameters and skills, or rather it seems that this person isn't a servant at all and he seems just like an ordinary person with nothing special about him at all. Other than the fact that he seems like a pompous dandy.

Sir Percy was never thought of as the Scarlet Pimpernel, or smart, or capable, or... well you get the point. He was never suspected of being anything more than a rich English Dandy, to even the point where when he asks "Could I possibly be the Scarlet Pimpernel?" his enemies simply laugh and say it's not possible for someone such as him to be the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Scarlet Pimpernel

Subversive Activities- B

the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.

The Scarlet Pimpernel was very much a guerrilla fighter using hit and run tactics against the French and rescuing the French Nobles who were supposed to be executed.

Eye of Mind (True)- C

A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience.

Information Erasure- B
    The removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement. This effect is enforced even within digital recordings by a closed-circuit camera in broad daylight. However, evidence of the engagement is not removed from the scene, and by way of logical deduction, the Servant's identity may be revealed.

No one found out the Scarlet Pimpernel's true name unless they were told so by someone who already knew. The only exception to this was Sir Percy's wife, but she only found out when she was given plenty of hints and met Percy in a place where the Scarlet Pimpernel was supposed to be at the exact time he was supposed to be there.

Presence Concealment- D
    Suitable for spying

NP
    The Dandy’s Secret Identity
    Legend of the Scarlet Pimpernel- C
    Anti-Self
    Switches between the two sets of skills. Can only be used once per day, can be deactivated whenever Assassin chooses. Assassin’s attire also changes when this Noble Phantasm is activated. Summoned as Sir Percy, Sir Percy is what he reverts back to. If seen using this Noble Phantasm it seals Powerless Shell, Espionage, and Information Erasure for those who saw it.

Scarlet Escape Artist
    The Vigilantes Calling Card- C-
    Anti-Unit
    Stuns all enemies for a brief amount of time. Foes will remained stunned after Assassin has escaped if they have D- Endurance or lower. Assassin must leave a Note with a Scarlet Pimpernel on it behind, this will give those who pick this up gain all details on the Scarlet Pimpernel’s skills, stats, and the True name (Scarlet Pimpernel), but not Percy’s. They will no longer be affected by his Information Erasure Skill. Can only be used as Scarlet Pimpernel. Foes with A+ Endurance or higher negate the stun altogether.

Pimpernel’s Falling Petals
    Five Petal Thrust - C
    Anti-Unit
    Restricted to Scarlet Pimpernel form, Only Scarlet Pimpernel’s true name will be revealed. Scarlet Pimpernel lashes out with five near simultaneous strikes piercing the opponent. This attack is not as fast as Tsubame Gaeshi, but it is still faster than most can perceive. Those with B Agility or higher have the chance to block a few of the strikes, Those with A+ Rank Agility or Instinct can avoid the attack altogether. While this attack is powerful it is not something that would be able to one-hit kill a servant unless they had E rank Endurance or were already heavily wounded at the time.

I'm pretty sure this video will show you what his personality is like. As well as his weapon and skill in using it.

I highly recommend reading the book or watching the movie if you don't have enough time to read it.
    (The movie has Magneto/Gandalf in it)

Personality
    Extremely cocky and proud. He will often play with his opponents and mock them as he effortlessly dodges or parries their strikes. He will often play the role of the perfect gentleman and knows what to say to someone to make them calmer around him. While playing the role of a gentleman he will often conceal just how intelligent he really is making it so that others think less of him. However this changes once he becomes the Scarlet Pimpernel and once again becomes the arrogant bastard we know and love.

Last edited by ZSB1999; July 31st, 2016 at 01:12 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Also would it even be fair to summon Dietrich? I feel like he would be extremely OP
    I'm not so sure he would be THAT OP, at least purely in terms of stats. If I'm not mistaken, Siegfried started out winning their duel, Dietrich only won after he was told Hildebrand was dead, which made him go berserk and breathe fire; in another version, Dietrich only won because he had borrowed the sword Mimung from Wayland the Smith's son. My advice would be to start off with Dietrich having the same physical Parameters as Siegfried, then increase those with Mad Enhancement; the flames could be represented by Prana Burst (Flames), perhaps (probably at Rank A).
    Plus, a lot of the treasures he acquired throughout his adventures (like the sword Naglhring and the helmet Hildegrim) were later given away to others, so he probably wouldn't be summoned with every possible NP he might have had.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget his invincible armor he got from Ecke or the Blessing of Invulnerability he got later from Frau Saelde or of course Eckesachs which is yet another powerful sword. But yea in Saber or Rider he would have B rank strength in Berserker he would have A rank representing how he had enough strength to bypass Siegfried's armor of Fafnir, and I was thinking of the skill Breath of the Dragon (A) for Dietrich.
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 23rd, 2016 at 10:52 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I've been thinking of a
    Rider
    Vercingetorix
    sheet, but for the life of me I can't figure what his NPs would be.

Best I can figure, one would be the horse he rode when surrendering to Caesar (a suicide attack of some sort?) and another would be his vision of a unified Gaul (don't wanna' just rip off Ionian Hetairoi and call it a day).

...Any help, guys?

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    I'll begin work on Dietrich tomorrow but as for right now how do these NP's look to you guys?

Armour of Ecke
    Rüstung des Drachen - B++ Anti-Unit Passive
    Berserker wears a set of impenetrable armour that negates all attacks. The only way to get past this defense is for his opponent to attack the small openings in the armour. If the opponent can find one of these openings that is how they can bypass this defense. Another way is to hit Berserker with an AoE attack that will at least cover his entire body, however the opponent will not learn where the weaknesses in the armour are this way. Normal attacks (not AoE) that bypass the defense deal double damage.

Chosen Defender’s Invulnerability
    Frau Saelde’s Blessing - B++ Anti-Unit Passive
    All attacks deal the opponents original Str stat minus C to Berserker. This effect is similar to that of Armour of Fafnir except unlike Siegfried this Noble Phantasm doesn't have a weak point where Berserker will be instantly killed if it is hit. Activated upon the removal of Berserker’s armour. Berserker will remove his armour only once he notices that his opponent has realized how to beat it. Is completely immune to damage from those of the Beast alignment (The two pluses)

Sword with the Sharpest Edge
    Eckesachs - B++ Anti-Army
    Berserker cuts the air with his sword and sends out a sharp blast of wind that deals massive damage to all those in a 120 degree angle that reaches 75m. The wind will cut through any armor or cover that the opponent may be hiding behind. (Think of Strike Air on steroids)
    (Two handed sword)

Besting the Hero of Dragon Blood
    Breaking the Dragon Slayer - B Passive
    Negates opponent’s Dragon Slayer skill, Berserker also deals more damage against them. This Noble Phantasm is only available in the berserker class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, I've been thinking of a
    Rider
    Vercingetorix
    sheet, but for the life of me I can't figure what his NPs would be.

Best I can figure, one would be the horse he rode when surrendering to Caesar (a suicide attack of some sort?) and another would be his vision of a unified Gaul (don't wanna' just rip off Ionian Hetairoi and call it a day).

...Any help, guys?
    One Noble Phantasm could be fire based representing the Scorched Earth strategy he had.
    Or an Anti-Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm, that has something to do with his use of Natural Fortifications
    Finally, you could do something like an Alesia reality marble where instead of just fighting his army the opponent must fight him and his troops in the fortress. Did any of these help?
    Last edited by ZSB1999; March 23rd, 2016 at 11:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if Armour Of Ecke should be able to negate attacks higher then it in rank, or that he really needs two invulnerability based NPs (even if they are mutually exclusive). That stuff may be mythological accurate though, hard to say since I'm not too familiar with his legend. Just looking at it from a "gameplay" perspective.

In general I see what you mean when you said the guy might be too overpowered, as it is it seems like he could literally shrug off almost everything the opponent throws at him (even more so then canon characters with similar powers). Basically a stronger Siegfried, who was already one of the haxer Servants around.

Breaking The Dragon Slayer also seems like it would work better as a Skill, though I'm not sure what it would be called. (Dragon Slayer Slayer?)

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    do you still need help on those NP's for your Rider?

Blog Entries
    One Noble Phantasm could be fire based representing the Scorched Earth strategy he had.
    Or an Anti-Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm, that has something to do with his use of Natural Fortifications
    Finally, you could do something like an Alesia reality marble where instead of just fighting his army the opponent must fight him and his troops in the fortress. Did any of these help?
    Scorched Earth strategy as an NP is a good idea, yeah. I'd probably merge it with his horse so it'd be like a demonic horse that leaves a trail of scorching flames in its wake or something similarly over-the-top.

Would natural fortifications NP involve injecting his mana into the surrounding terrain to shape it into defensive formations? That's immediately what I thought, anyway.

I'd prefer to work in the "Gaul united can defy even the universe" quote into one of his NPs in some way, but can't think of how other then as an army summon (which I'd prefer to avoid).

Major thanks for the suggestions ZSB. I might actually get around to working on the sheet now (no promises, though).

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    "Gaul united can defy even the universe"
    I know it still is technically an army summon but this is what I thought of for Gaul United

It could be one brief charge of spirits instead of a reality marble. In this case it would be a single cavalry charge, or a single volley of arrows. It would basically be the ability to summon spirits for one brief united attack.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Archer
    Theme

True Name- Yue Fei
    Alignment- True Neutral
    Place of Origin- China

Faceclaim

Stats-

Strength- C (B)
    Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    Noble Phantasm- B+

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- E

Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Independent Action- E

In life Archer was extremely loyal and went to face his death by betrayal of his superiors without disobeying their command.

Personal Skills-

Marksman- EX

An incredible Archer during his life, as a servant he is able to shoot from ranges that one would think to be impossible even for a servant. His marksmanship is unparalleled and can even manage to shoot multiple enemy projectiles out of the air with a single arrow.

Chinese Martial Arts- A+++

A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its difficulty to learn is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where he is said to have finally "learned it". At this point, Archer is a master among masters

Eye of Mind (False)- A

A natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience -- somewhat overcoming the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat. The difference between Eye of the Mind (True) and Eye of the Mind (False) lies in that the former is an ability that humans can obtain through accumulation of experience. The 'False' version is superficially similar, but in fact represents a natural instinct that cannot be obtained regardless of effort or experience -- even though experience can refine its accuracy.
    At this rank the ability grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Archer has access to this ability due to being the reincarnation of the Dapeng and inheriting all the combat experience it once had. This ability has been further refined in combat over the course of Archer's life.

Noble Phantasms-

Zhou Tong’s Finest Student

Nine Bull’s Eyes - B

Anti-Unit

Archer fires nine arrows at once. As the name suggests each arrow has pinpoint accuracy, combined with the skill Marksman EX it is even possible to counter Heracles' Nine Lives (Bow) with this Noble Phantasm by shooting every arrow out of the sky at once. However to ensure 100% accuracy Archer must be within 240ft of his targets.

Dapeng Descended on the Earth
    Dapeng Martial Arts - B+

Anti-Self
    Archer is said to be the reincarnation of the Dapeng, a Bird that was stronger, and more skilled in martial arts than even the Monkey King. Upon activation Archer can no longer use his bow and his Nine Bulls Eyes noble phantasm becomes sealed. He becomes completely possessed by the spirit of the Dapeng. His Eye of Mind (False) becomes Eye of Mind (True), his hands mutate to become more claw-like resembling talons. He receives a rank up to strength and His Chinese Martial Arts becomes EX rank. At this rank it is possible for him to best any man in hand to hand combat (If Kuzuki became a servant and had the same stats as Archer, Archer would still win ten out of ten times). Due to the high mana cost of this Noble Phantasm it is almost impossible for Archer to remain in this form for a long amount of time. Only a caster class servant would be able to sustain the mana cost of this noble phantasm for more than a few minutes as the mana cost is equivalent to sustaining 4 extra servants, all of which are in combat.

Personality
    Breaking the trope for Archers normally being jerks, Yue Fei is an extremely honorable man. His loyalty is completely unquestionable and he is willing to commit suicide should his master ask it of him. In combat he fights his opponents with respect. He often will decide to stay in one place and continue firing arrows at his enemy as they come to him. He will not fall back and as soon as his opponent reaches him he will engage in hand to hand combat with them. He cares far more about being loyal and honorable than actually winning the grail, as he has no wish. Archer is easily befriended and will gladly die for his comrades. However his loyalty to his master comes before all else, so even if he is drinking buddies with one servant, should his master ask it of him he will immediately use everything in his power to kill his friend without holding back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yue_Fei

Here's a link for the basics info.

Last edited by ZSB1999; May 12th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    I know the pain of not wanting your NPs to be an Ionian Hetairoi ripoff, I faced a similar problem with my Alaric sheet.

At first, I tried to differentiate it by making it summon the soldiers as wraiths instead of Heroic Spirits.

I ended up giving it an effect that had nothing to do with armies, but here's some ideas I came up with that I didn't use:

- A weapon that acts as if every strike from it was a strike from an entire army. Actually pretty fucking OP.
    - A power up NP that "gives them the strength of their people". No idea what the actual effects and/or drawbacks of that would be, but eh.
    - The ability to summon the weapons of their people? That one's a ripoff of UBW/GOB though, so...

For your specific case though...
    "Gaul united can defy even the universe"
    Hmm... I don't know, maybe it's a Reality Marble or a Bounded Field or whatever that destroys Gaia/Alaya's influence in that area? So Magecraft is 100% free to cast and there's no Counter Force shenanigans? I'll be honest, I'm just pulling shit out of my ass here.
    Last edited by Crying; March 24th, 2016 at 02:21 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin

Faceclaim
    Info
    True Name:Hijikata Toshizo
    Also known as: Naitô Hayato, The Demonic Vice-Commander of the Shinsengumi
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Dislikes: Reformists, disorder.
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B+++
    MGI: E
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Presence Concealment
    D - This is the Class Skill of Assassin and shows the ability to hide one's presence as a Servant. With this rank the servant is suitable for spying.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind (True):
    A+ - This skill is the heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. The sheer extent of combats he saw through and his personal tactics used while in the force trained Assassin's abilities on observation to the fullest. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. Additionally he is even better at analyzing his opponents:his tics, his weakness, his fighting style and even his personality are things Assassin can see through after crossing swords with someone

Torture Tactics
    B - This is is the knowledge of a collection of techniques used to torture other peoples. Assassin was easily the most ruthless of the Shinsengumi, and was not shy of using torture methods to help his comrades at the force. With this rank Assassin is able to use many torture methods to learn the truth from one person. Additionally, on combat he is able to bring greater pain from his strikes

Subversive Activities
    A - This skill measure's one's ability to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. Assassin will use any methods on his disposal to achieve his wish willingly tarnishing his status as a Hero.

Hirazuki
    - See noble phantasm section
    Biography and Lore
    Hijikata Toshizou Yoshitoyo, born in May 31, 1835, was the vice-commander of the Shinsengumi, the famous special police force created by the Tokugawa clan during the Bakumatsu, last years of their reign, and that was responsible for some of the most famous battles and duels of the period. The Shinsengumi was a special police force made by former ronin and installed by the Tokugawa clan to ensure the order on Kyoto. These Ronin were drawn towards the force thanks to the charisma of one Isami Kondo, the leader of the Shinsengumi, who commanded them with a gallant smile. Kondo's sheer carisma made the impossible possible by bringing out the most different types of people, many that did not enjoy each other into one cohesive and powerful fighting unit. Though sometimes Kondo Isami was sometimes too much of a good person to command the force into doing most of the truly dirty work necessary when you're fighting a war like the Boshin War, and that's where Hijikata Toshizou, his best friend and vice-commander of the force, entered.

While Kondo was the light brought those swordmen under the Shinsengumi banner, Hijikata was the one that shaped them into a well-organized killing squad. He trained them in combat, he created an absolute set of rules that they should follow at all times, he would brutally punish whomever disobeyed the orders of their leaders, he even personally executed those that, from his point of view, commited treason. These made him known by his fellow comrades in the force as the "Demonic Vice Commander". Of course this meant that while his presence was absolute necessary for the continuous operation of the police force, it didn't made him many friends inside of it: Notably Okita Souji begun hating his guts after Hijikata ordered the seppuku of Yamanami Keisuke, Okita's sworn brother and Hijikata's superior after deserting the force.

In the eyes of many Hijikata was just a souless monster, with no idea of comradeship in his heart, and that expected everyone in the force to be just like him. Isami Kondo knew though, that Hijikata treasure the bonds in the Shinsengumi more than anyone else. Hijikata Toshizou was simply not afraid of running his name into the mud, doing any immoral job necessary to keep the Shinsengumi going together. Yes, it pained him to act so brutally towards his fellow policemen; yes, it pained him to punish his fellow policemen and yes it hurt very much to execute his fellow policemen, but this was a job, in his eyes, of absolute necessity. Kondo Isami tried many times to make Hijikata rethink his way of life, but Hijikata would make sure the Shinsengumi would stay together forever and that his best friend and leader Kondo Isami, would never dirty his hands like he must had to do.

Alas, Kondo Isami was captured and executed and with his death any of Hijikata's hopes died with him. He himself agreed that the demonic vice commander could never become the true commander, so he said farewell to the Shinsengumi, leaving them behind in Aizu under the control of Saito Hajime who actually was very close in his methods and personality to Hijikata, and heading to Hekodate with some followers to form, with other pro-Tokugawa people, the Republic of Ezo. Hijikata's placed all of his hopes and dreams in this new Republic: If Japan was the country that killed his best friend then screw it, he would create another country, a country where the Shinsengumi could be together once and for all, with or without his own presence. At the end of his days Hijikata was always thinking on his old comrades of the Shinsengumi: If Hijikata could create and defend this new country, a country where the Shinsengumi could live in peace, then he would be willing to sacrifice himself to make this happen. But Hijikata died, and with him this dream also died. the Republic of Ezo was no more, his old comrades had to change their names and diseappear and the Shinsengumi was no more. The country where the Shinsengumi exists is gone forever.

Or is it? Hijikata when alive heard from frenchmen that fought alongside the Tokugawa clan of this holy relic called the Holy Grail. Oh, what would Hijikata do to get his hands on this wishgranting artifact. And it seems his prayers have been heard when he was summoned in this new grail war. Hijikata will once again drag his name through the mud: There is no torture he won't commit, there is no weakness he won't exploit, there is no act vile or disgusting he won't do. Screw it being a hero. He will happily become the most cruel, disgusting and coward villain to ensure the fulfillment of his dream. Hijikata, the Demonic Vice-Commander of the Shinsengumi, will do whatever it takes, no matter how it hurts him, to make sure Kondo Isami, Okita Souji, Saitou Hajime, Nagakura Shinpachi,Todo Heisuke, Yamanami Keisuke, Kamo Serizawa and many others will have a new country, far away from all battles and wars where they will always be together forever.
    Noble Phantasms
    Shinsengumi-Ken: Hirazuki
    Horizontal Thrust

The Technique created by Hijikata Toushizou that became the basis for many techniques employed by the Shinsengumi like Saito's Gatotsu and Okita Souji's Sandanzuki, and that made it possible for Hijikata to beat people who are supposedly better in swordmanship than him. At first glace its mainly a left handed horizontal thrust that is able to transition into a side swipe. A pragmatical technique who is able to catch those caught unaware, but the true strength of this technique is shown when Hijikata is able to do his usual dirty tricks.

Hijikata always knew that he wasn't the more skilled swordman in the Shinsengumi as people like Okita, Saitou and Shinpachi were ahead of him in pure swordmanship and likewise in his opponent ranks there were far better swordmen around like the Four Hitokiri. If these swordmen fought perfectly Hijikata would never had a shot at beating them. But no matter how perfect one can be, if Hijikata is able to play things right his opponents are bound to make a mistake and reveal a weak spot. Hijikata knew that most of the time this opportunity only lasted miliseconds against higher skilled warriors and that moments like those are most of the time the only opportunity he would get in an entire fight, so they spelled life and death for him. So Hijikata trained his style to be one that forced his opponent to make mistakes while carefully scanning for weak points. It's once Hijikata is able to push his opponent into revealing weak spots that able to fully make use of the Hirazuki: Hijikata is able to deploy that left handed horizontal thrust, from any stance with incredibly speed and with deadly precision. Hijikata's blade during this moment is actually faster than Okita's sword. His blade during this moment will take the shortest path possible to his target and it will use Fermat's Principle to make sure this path taken will be completed at the shortest time possible.

This is the killing technique created and perfected by Hijikata, the technique of one who will do whatever it takes to create and exploit whatever opportunity he gets. Of course this technique is not invincible. Spells that are able to mess with the concept of distance, conceptual defenses, even physical defenses if one is actually fast enough are all able to stop this blow, and in this battle royale against legends opportunities like these are hard to come by. Nonetheless Hijikata is able to utilize the full force of the Hirazuki his opponent will certainly suffer a deadly blow.
    Anti-Unit Mystic Sword

The Uniform of Comradeship
    Coat of Oaths

One of the Noble Phantasms shared by all the members of the Shinsengumi. The oficial regalia dressed by all the members of the Shinsengumi in Kyoto. It was notable at its time for having a pale blue-green colour and white triangle design that stood out from the normal browns, blacks and greys of warrior clothing of the period.

When Assassin equips it, he gets a bonus on his parameters, and he gets better armament. Usually he is equiped with a nondescript sword, but when he uses his Noble Phantasm his swords are upgraded to Horikawa Kunihiro and Izuminokami Kanesada his favoured swords in life. But alongside all this, Hijikata's identity is immediately revealed for those who see him with this Noble Phantasm and his already low leveled Presence Concealment skill suffers a decrease in effectiveness while using this Noble Phantasm
    Rank C - Anti-Unit

Victims of the Demonic Vice-Commander
    Flag of Sincerity

The second of of the Noble Phantasms shared by members of the Shinsengumi. It's the banner of the Shinsengumi with the Japanese kanji "sincerity" inscribed on it. While the usual effect of this Noble Phantasm is the same between the users:It summons their fellows Shinsengumi comrades to help him, who and how they are summoned changes with the user using it. For example, if Okita Saber uses this Noble Phantasm, Hijikata would appear almost like an actual demon when summoned while Kondo would appear with an almost divine aura. With that being said, Hijikata use of his Noble Phantasm differs probably the most in his use of this Noble Phantasm.

Quite plainly, Hijikata refuses to summon most of the most famous Shinsengumi users, because he doesn't feel like at this point he is worthy of calling for their help and only summons those who were executed under Hijikata's orders. When Hijikata summons them, they actually appear as skeleton monsters instead of Heroic Spirits like in Okita's case. These Skeletons are dressed in Shinsengumi outfits and weapons and while they're weaker when summoned like this instead of as Heroic Spirits they are surprisingly skilled with their swords and they constantly regenerate while this Noble Phantasm is activated. How strong each skeleton is depends actually on whom they were back when they were alive. Rookies aren't much different skill wise from the usual Dragon Tooth Warrior, but the skeletons of someone like Yamanami Keisuke are actually really strong. Incidentally while visually they all seem alike, Hijikata is easily able to discern every skeleton from each other, knowing the name of every single one. In a way, this is his own form of redemption to all these who died by his own hand. Using this Noble Phantasm ensures he will never forget the name of anyone who was ever part of the Shinsengumi and once he is able to get his hands of the Holy Grail he will make sure even them will be able to live in their new country
    Rank B+ - Anti-Army

Ey there you go, a new servant from me. I even posted on a wrong thread! I'm so embarassed
    I think its overall a pretty lowkey one. Thinking on how Hirazuki breaks reality was probably the toughest part. Once i got that down(it goes fast) then it was a pretty easy write considering two NPs are basically done from Sakura Saber with some minor changes.
    I think I did an alright job on the biography part, and i feel like i did a different take on Assassin.
    The tough part aside from Hirazuki was actually getting a faceclaim that wasn't like an actual Hijikata, like Gintama and Hakuoki's, or one of his swords from Touken Ranbu. ended up settling on an Touken Ranbu sword but not from him. It's Taroutachi with a Yasusada cosplay. Was almost using Ichinose Guren from Owen no Seraph, but i couldn't find fanart of him wearing shinsengumi clothes, which was a shame.
    Some feedback would be nice. I know Arashi is into the Shinsengumi so i'm curious what he thinks of my version of Hijikata

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yui Fei - An archer with low independent action? That's rare. The personal skills balance it out though and Chinese Martial Arts/Marskmanship adds nice flavour. Nine Bull's Eyes seems like balanced version of Nine Lives. As for the second NP, due to being a temporary stat boost, I think it may work better as a unique personal skill.

Hijikata Toushizou - He seems like a sadistic Sasaki Kojiro. His skills suit him well as Eye of the Mind and Tortue Tactics combined he could just brutalise a target instead of quickly killing them. The NP is a secret killing technique much like Okita's and Kojiro's, which is nice to see. I personally don't know that much about the
    Shinsengumi butfrom what you've done, I'd say good job.

Also, i'm thinking of doing an Aífe sheet. She was rival to Scáthach and her twin sister so I think she has a lot of potential, but I'm having trouble thinking of a Noble Phantasm. Maybe her Golden Ring or Chariot but coming up with something original is difficult.

Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin
    Master:
    True Name: Hassan-i-Sabbah, (The First)
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 199cm/61kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Appearance: I guess this will have to do.

Strength:
    D (C)
    Endurance: C (B)
    Agility: B
    Magical Energy: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment:
    A
    It is possible to disappear almost completely and become next to impossible to detect. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills:
    Zealotry:
    B
    Normally unattainable mental strength can be obtained by having so much religious faith in something that it is beyond the understanding of those around them.

Trauma is almost instantly overcome, formidable resistance to mental interference type magecraft is obtained.

Charisma:
    C+
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

Assassin has a Charisma bonus when talking with Muslims.

Revelation: D
    A Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, Revelation accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling).

Demonic Defender of the State: E
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement.

Assassin’s ability permits the reinforcement of his combat capabilities when fighting in his territory, gaining a combat power bonus of a Rank Up to their Strength and Endurance stats on a successful Luck check, and Fedayin is a Noble Phantasm that may be deployed only within the marked domain.

Weapons:
    Assassin carries 10 dirks with him, though his level of proficiency with them is nowhere near the level of his successors. He also carries with him a rather plain looking scimitar which, while most definitely not a Noble Phantasm, is unlikely to be broken by anything short of an opponent with B-Rank Strength.

Noble Phantasm:
    Zabaniya: Delusional World:
    B (Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind)
    Although the tradition of creating a miracle to prove yourself worthy of being the Hassan-i-Sabbah began with his successor, the first Hassan is in possession of a Zabaniya technique.

Delusional World was not created through body modifications like most of the other Zabaniya techniques, but rather through Assassin’s strength of will.

When an opponent makes eye contact with Assassin, at a very significant energy cost, he can activate Delusional World to drag their mind into his inner world. Both Assassin and his foe will have their actual body continue to function, but they will both be comatose while this Noble Phantasm is in effect.

While this is similar to a Reality Marble, it differs in that Assassin is pulling his enemies into his inner world, instead of projecting it onto the world. Otherwise, it functions exactly the same as a Reality Marble.

Assassin’s inner world is “a paradise where Allah will place judgement upon his enemies, and smite them for their sins/heresy/etc...” The actual physical appearance of Assassin's inner world is that of an oasis, a small lake of water surrounded by lush trees and vegetation in the desert, with a beautiful unclouded sky. His enemies are most often smote in the form of a holy light coming down from the sky and incinerating them, though truthfully that's just Assassin's preference and if that didn't work his inner world could kill them in any way he could imagine.

If/when the enemy is killed within Assassin’s inner world, their brain will cease to function in the real world and they will die. A skill that blocks mental interference will effect Delusional World. If the skill is C-Ranked or lower, it will resist the effects and force Assassin to use more magical energy to draw them in, while a skill ranked B or higher will also require extra prana to be dragged in, as well as feasibly allow them to resist the Noble Phantasm and break free from Assassin's inner world.

Fedayin, the Men Who Accept Death: A+++ (Support)
    Assassin is Hassan-i-Sabbah.
    Assassin’s successors are Hassan-i-Sabbah.
    Therefore, Assassin is his successors.

To use this Noble Phantasm Assassin must be in the territory marked as his through Demonic Defender of the State, be surrounded by sand from Qom, his place of birth, and have access to materials from Alamut, the castle he captured.

When these conditions are met the power of Fedayin is drawn forth. Said power is the ability to manifest all other eighteen Hassan-i-Sabbah in their full capacity, with all their own Skills and Noble Phantasms.

The only drawback of Fedayin, other than the impracticality of manifesting it, is that Assassin must keep eighteen Servants supplied with mana from his own reserves. This means that even if Assassin does manage to fulfill the requirements for the Noble Phantasm, using it will drain him very quickly and most likely cause him to die/fade away.

--

I once again feel like I did a poor job explaining/describing the Noble Phantasms, but other than that I'm pretty happy with him.

I also have no idea what to classify Fedayin as. Help?
    Last edited by Crying; March 24th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.