Page 757 of 782 FirstFirst ... 257657707747752755756757758759762767 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,140 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Off the top of my head, Pizarro, Cortez, Isabella, Ferdinand, Charles V if you're not too picky, Franco, Picasso, Dali and El Cid if you feel like being boring.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Yo KAIZA was this you.

Fuck wrong post

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Yo KAIZA was this you.
    Ah, yes, I posted that on pixiv. :0
    ...what are they saying? ^^;

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think it's something alongside "Is that Arturia?" And "I am ready for this"

Google translate can only get me so far...

Blog Entries
    I think (am very much not sure) that the first comment is saying that it's alright? Literal translation is, as far as I can tell, "stature of feelings become", with な meaning either emphasis or prohibition. Second sentence is "it was Airi though". Airi might be alright or something, but might also be a meme.

Second is saying something like "some way or another feeling of a lady", which I'll interpret as telling you it seems like a girl.

Third uses the name the Japanese apparently use to refer to Lancer Alter, so I think that's something about preferring her (endowments, maybe).

I can't for the life of me figure out what that fourth comment is. Might be claiming it's the owner of the site's fanart used for slow news days?

Fifth is something about a violent break. Probably not too positive.

Sixth and seventh are like the fourth comments on the slow news day with the recent FGO event, I think.

Finally, some people have shared it on other sites with (and I apologize in advance) the commentary Assassin Sad​er Alter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I think (am very much not sure) that the first comment is saying that it's alright? Literal translation is, as far as I can tell, "stature of feelings become", with な meaning either emphasis or prohibition. Second sentence is "it was Airi though". Airi might be alright or something, but might also be a meme.

Second is saying something like "some way or another feeling of a lady", which I'll interpret as telling you it seems like a girl.

Third uses the name the Japanese apparently use to refer to Lancer Alter, so I think that's something about preferring her (endowments, maybe).

I can't for the life of me figure out what that fourth comment is. Might be claiming it's the owner of the site's fanart used for slow news days?

Fifth is something about a violent break. Probably not too positive.

Sixth and seventh are like the fourth comments on the slow news day with the recent FGO event, I think.

Finally, some people have shared it on other sites with (and I apologize in advance) the commentary Assassin Sad​er Alter.
    This is terrible

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    This is terrible
    I suspected as much, yeah.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    OK... ^^;
    While I try to figure things out, here's another Assassin sheet; this time it's another Hassan! Let's hope I can keep the current streak. ^^;
    ============================
    Assassin [Hassan-i Sabbah] - “Hassan of Retribution”

Strength – B
    Agility – A
    Mana – D
    Luck – E
    Endurance – C
    Noble Phantasm – C

Presence Concealment – A+

Height/Weight: 187cm・64kg
    Source: Middle East, Old Man of the Mountain
    Region: Middle East
    Alignment: Lawful ・ Evil

One of the nineteen people to bear the title of Old Man of the Mountain, Hassan-i Sabbah. A religious zealot, who believed himself to be a divine agent, with the duty of punishing the sinners who had gone astray. He was known for his ruthlessness and his devotion to his task, giving no distinction between friend or foe in his judgement.

He also had a fascination with poisons, his main tool of assassination. He spent most of his time developing new and more lethal poisons than those found in nature, and finding various ways of administering these into his victims. He eventually perfected his craft by modifying his own body to house and create a unique kind of poison made from the fruit of the devil tree Zaqqum.

When not involved in his duty, he was known as a soft-spoken man with a hard to read nature that only increased his peers’ fear of him. He will faithfully serve his Master so as long as they abide by the code of his faith; a Master who falls astray is no better in his eyes than a hypocrite or criminal, and will be dealt with swiftly.

Skills

Poisonproof (EX)
    A skill that makes the user resistant to poison. Due to the self-modifications done to his body in life, allowing him to endure the Zaqqum poison, he has become completely immune to any form of poison, toxin or venom. In fact, any poison administered to him will only add to the already dangerous concoction running through his veins.

Self-Modification (C)
    The aptitude to merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. This particular Assassin managed to convert his body using the devil tree Zaqqum in order to replace his blood with a strong poison made from its fruit.

Item Construction (C)
    The skill to manufacture magical items. In Assassin’s case, his main specialty revolves around various poisons and ways to administer them into his targets.

Hatamah - Sinner’s Judgement
    Assassin’s weapon of choice; the chains used to restrain sinners in the eternal blaze of Jahannam. A long chain, around 30m in length, with a hooked blade attached to each end, that he usually keeps wrapped around his torso. As part of its original function, its weight is different to different people. To the pious and those pure of spirit, it is as weightless as a feather. But to those who have sinned, whose actions are filled with regret and guilt, it might as well weight the entire world. Although primarily used as a weapon, Assassin prefers using the chain to restrain his targets, using the weight of their own sins to keep them down.

It’s important to keep in mind, however, that Assassin himself is not exempt to this rule. Despite having committed atrocities in his zealotry, his strong belief in the righteousness of his actions allows him to keep going despite the burden upon him. In his mind, the burden is justified, and just another trial in his path. It says something about Assassin’s determination that he can maintain his high agility in spite of this limitation.

Noble Phantasm: Zabaniya - Toxic Paradise
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Assassin’s personal Zabaniya, a poisonous mix developed from various types of poisons, as well as extract from the cursed fruit of the devil tree, Zaqqum. By modifying his own body and organs, not only has he become able to house this concoction without any ill effects, but is in fact able to produce it naturally. It has taken the place of his blood. Using special needles underneath his fingernails, he can inject a lethal dose of his poison directly into his target.

The Zaqqum fruit is said to churn like burning oil, capable of burning and tearing the body apart from the inside. Its juice is extremely corrosive, capable of melting through solid steel in a matter of seconds, and a human exposed to its effects will die just as fast, leaving nothing but a bloody mess. Assassin has managed to harness these properties in his mix.

Just like the chains of Hatamah, the effects of this Noble Phantasm are increased based on the target’s sins. A Servant afflicted with the poison might be able to survive even under these circumstances, but will be left in severe, burning pain with no known cure. Anyone fighting Assassin must tread with utmost care if they are to avoid being injected with it.
    ============================

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hassan have no real historical limitations so it's an excuse to go absolutely crazy. We have one who is actually 40 people, an explody midget, a poison lady and one with the Devils arm.

To be blunt, this is a too​ bit similar to the Hassan of Serenity as poisoning people by touching them was her shindig. In my opinion you should rework the chain as a Noble Phantasm as that's more interesting to me at least.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Hassan have no real historical limitations so it's an excuse to go absolutely crazy. We have one who is actually 40 people, an explody midget, a poison lady and one with the Devils arm.

To be blunt, this is a too​ bit similar to the Hassan of Serenity as poisoning people by touching them was her shindig. In my opinion you should rework the chain as a Noble Phantasm as that's more interesting to me at least.
    To be fair, this Hassan concept is an old one I had from way back in 2012 for a fic that never materialized, before Fragments was even made. ^^; I just decided to bring it back up and polish it. Of course, then Fragments!Hassan happened, and I did consider how similar he'd be to her while working on this. Just wasn't sure how to rework him properly to differentiate him more from her. ^^;

I did consider making the chain an NP, even back with the original idea, but I wasn't sure if I was giving him more stuff than what he needed, since every Hassan I'd seen only had Zabaniya as an NP, not to mention the Zabaniya all involve some form of self-modification (Zero!Hassan being the exception).

And quite the coincidence that said fic also involved Prototype, now that I think about it. >_>

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the double post, but for some reason, I had another Assassin in the works. ^^;
    I probably got part of the lore wrong, but hey, that's why I come here asking for feedback!
    ====================================
    Assassin [Fuuma Kotarou] - "Fifth Head of the Fuuma Clan"

Strength – A
    Agility – A
    Mana – C
    Luck – E
    Endurance – C
    Noble Phantasm – -

Presence Concealment – A

Height/Weight: 208cm・89kg
    Source: Historical Facts, Japanese Mythology
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic ・ Evil
    The name Fuuma Kotarou has been passed down through generations as the leader of the Fuuma clan.

Fifth head of the Fuuma ninja clan, who served under the Houjou family and led a group of outlaws known as Rappa. He was known as a monstrous being, a half-oni creature of great stature and imposing nature, capable of controlling the winds and breathing fire. Of course, this image was only an illusion, a rumor spread by Kotaro himself to instill fear on his enemies.

Nevertheless, the key to Kotarou’s legend was creating perception; reality didn’t matter. The image of an oni-like man leading his troops and destroying camps was enough to cause many would-be opponents to flee instead, and the perpetuation of this self-created image led to his summoning as a half-oni, reflected by the skill Innocent Monster.

He and his group often conducted surprise raids and night attacks on enemy camps, creating chaos and confusion amongst enemy troops. They attacked them behind their back, set tents on fire, released horses and generally spread misinformation. Most of the time, the enemy troops would end up fighting each other in the ensuing confusion, and by the next day, the entire enemy camp would have been laid to waste.

Kotaro himself was a master of several ninja techniques, most notably the Enton-no-Jutsu, the art of the smokescreen. He was skilled enough to use it while in mid-air and in mid-pursuit, leaving only a trail of smoke behind him. He was never captured.

After the fall of the Houjou house, Kotarou and his group continued their own operations as bandits, instilling fear on the people of Edo. Legends say that Kotarou was even able to find and kill his longtime rival Hattori Hanzo, laying a trap for him and setting his boat ablaze. It seemed that the uncapturable Fuuma head would continue his life as an outlaw, until a former rival and ninja tipped him off to the law enforcement force, leading to his arrest and execution.

Such an unsatisfying end to the legendary demon Fuuma head.

Skills

Subversive Tactics (A+)
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. At this rank, under the right circumstances, it is possible to decimate the entirety of the enemy army before they advance.

One of Kotarou’s greatest feats was the night raid conducted against the Takeda forces under Takeda Katsuyori. Using disinformation tactics as well as various methods of sabotage, he was able to get the entire enemy camp to destroy itself through mass fratricide, all under the cover of the night. As a result, this skill gets a boost during nighttime.

Innocent Monster (A)
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed.

Due to the rumors and stories Kotarou spread about himself, he was feared as a monstrous oni-like wind demon creature of untold power and strength. Because of this, he has been summoned as a half-oni, and has obtained the skill Demon of the Wind.

Demon of the Wind (E)
    A disruption of nature, a power only held by True Demons, in this case the manipulation of wind currents and the air around the user. As Kotarou is not of True Demon lineage, he is unable to properly utilize this ability to its full extent, and is limited to just small bursts of air to give an extra boost to himself or his weapons.

Enton-no-Jutsu (-)
    A ninja technique involving the use of smoke bombs to create a smokescreen and allow the user to escape his pursuers. It is similar to Disengage, in that it allows the user to break away from combat. Kotarou was known to be a master of this art, being able to use it in almost every situation and avoid capture. As such, when using this technique, he will always be able to escape from battle.

Katon-no-Jutsu: Gouka Mekkyaku
    Type: Anti-Army
    A powerful ninja technique mastered by Kotarou over the years, and which he used to defeat his long-time rival Hattori Hanzo. The crystallization of this event has resulted in its current form.

Drenching his sword in a special oil, Kotarou uses his speed and techniques to create the illusion of multiple copies of himself. The enemy is then continuously struck by the multiple Kotarous, each strike drenching the opponent in more and more oil. The real Kotarou then stabs a kunai on the opponent, and with one final strike, he scrapes both blades and ignites the oil, setting the enemy ablaze in a raging inferno.
    ====================================
    Hmm...come to think of it, I guess I can differentiate my Hassan up there from the one in Fragments by making melting people his main shtick. Or something...I'm still up for suggestions, really. ^^;;

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Interesting to see another Kotaro here, having done one myself a while back. Subversive Tactics sounds like a very fitting Skill for him which I didn't think of myself, while Enton-No-Jutsu adds some nifty flavor. I see you decided to have the wind manipulation as a Skill whereas I had it as an NP, combined with the anachronistic shuriken bearing his name. I like his Kanton-No-Jutsu NP. Simple, but cool and flashy. I could see that being some character's ultimate technique in a fighting game or something.

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name: Baba Yaga

Alignment
    : Chaotic Neutral

Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker, Assassin

Strength- D
    Agility- A+
    Endurance- E-
    Mana- A+
    Luck- C-
    NP- B++

Appearance:

History: Caster is Baba Yaga, the witch of the forest in Slavic Mythology. Considered a wild and bestial woman that paid no heed to good or evil, she was someone to approach at one's own peril. To someone of a pure heart she could bestow invaluable advice, while if you were wicked, she may devour on you on a whim.

The reality of Baba Yaga's legend is a little different from the common account. In truth, she was simply a woman of the forest who practiced magic, monstrous characteristics such as hunger for human flesh and hideous appearance were added on later. She was a friend to children and animals. Villages at all sides of her forest would send their children to her to be cured of illness and taught in the art of magic.

For you see, in those days women were considered the guardians of secret knowledge and to hold the keys to life and death. 'Witch' originally meant 'wise' and the most powerful witches were respected or even revered by their communities.

However, as time moved on perception of 'witches' such as Baba Yaga began to change. A great famine struck the land and the people- ignorent of its true cause- simply sought out something, or someone, to blame for their suffering.

Baba Yaga was a witch. Witches could manipulate nature and command the elements. Therefore, Baba Yaga must have done this. Baba Yaga is the reason why they suffered.

Following that simple, childish logic the villagers began to fear and revile Baba Yaga despite everything she had done for them. She became known- not as a seer that brought knowledge to the people- but as an ugly, twisted and evil hag that brought nothing but curses. A hateful monster that denied the world with her every breath.

The villagers rallied and tried to kill the 'witch' that they believed to be the cause of their plight. Baba Yaga narrowly managed to escape, fleeing back to the depths of her forest home. Staring into the darkness of the woods, the villagers hastily formed courage evaporated and they abandoned the chase, knowing that pursuing her any further would be to invite certain death.

Baba Yaga was now all alone, with only the forest animals and summoned spirits to keep her company. She immersed herself entirely in the study of magic, cloistering her heart beneath layers of hardened misanthropy and occultism. The rest of Baba Yaga's life passed by mostly uneventfully in the witch's eyes. Various heroes and characters visited her, some of which she helped, others she turned away and still others she killed for annoying her. Well, she was a witch. Might as well behave as such.

Having lost faith in humanity, Baba Yaga perished at an unknown date, her legend passing on to the Throne Of Heroes. She became an archetypal figure in Slavic folklore and many legends were attributed baselessly to her after death, such as that she devoured children or gave birth to a dragon.

Personality: Dark, bitter and cynical. Caster openly embraces her reputation as a monstrous, amoral witch and will act the part with aplomb. After all, if everyone thinks you're a villain, then why not act like one? Her favorite thing to say to anyone who annoys her is "Go away or I'll eat you."

Though acting the part of a villain, her spirit is still fundamentally kind. She loves children, to whom she shows a pure and affectionate side to her personality that is not unlike a caring mother or older sister figure. She enjoys the company of animals and the tranquility of the natural world, especially forests. Caster lost her faith in human nature long ago, claiming that 'humanity' is simply the name of a boorish animal that acts in ignorance and punishes those who stray from the herd.

While holding nothing but contempt towards humanity as a whole, Caster is perfectly capable of showing kindness and sympathy to the individuals that comprise it. After all, in her own words it's not their fault they were born into such a brutish, ignorent and tribal species. She pities them, truly.

Despite the misfortunes directed at her Caster is content with her existence and has no particular wish to seek from the Grail, either for the world or herself. As such, she will only respond to summons in the case of a potential Master that awakens her maternal sensibilities. Even a desolate witch of solitude can't help but heed the call of a child in distress, after all.

Dislikes: scapegoating, mob mentality
    Talent: enigmatic advice
    Natural Enemy: Vasilissa

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (EX)- Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, it allows for creation of a 'Phantasmal Hut' superior even to a Temple.

Item Construction (A)- Ability to craft magical artifacts. Through the use of her mortor and pestle and cauldron of body parts, Caster can create a variety of high-ranking Mystic Codes, including even a potion of limited immortality.

Personal Skills:

Witchcraft (A)- Knowledge in this form of magical art. Originally a specialty of healers and holy women, it has gained dark and wicked connotations in later eras. A powerful witch, Caster can cast all kinds of spells, heal or curse targets of her choosing, divine the future through her cauldron, fly, conjure spirits and more.

Familiars (Spirits) (B)- Ability to utilize spiritual beings as familiars. These include floating, disembodied hands, spectral animals and shades of various sorts. At this rank, Caster can summon large numbers of these familiars at once and control them by thought alone, without need for contract.

Animal Dialogue (C)- Ability to communicate with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. Since it's not like the intellect of the animals improve, very complex nuances are not conveyed. Even then, maybe because Caster's mental structure is close to animals, they strangely get into a mutual understanding.

Noble Phantasms:

Ježibaba Chyže- Phantasmal Hut Of The Wild Woman (B++, Anti-Army, Fortress): Hut of Baba Yaga, where she secluded herself to practice magic in the forest depths. Known in folklore as a 'hut' it is in fact a colossal mobile fortress which Caster can command, closer to a living creature then a mere dwelling. This 'hut' acts both as Caster's base of operations for the Grail War as well as a means for which to attack her enemies. It rests atop four gigantic chicken legs, its windows are like eyes and its door akin to a mouth, lined with razor-sharp teeth to bite any unwary visitors. It can walk about with surprising grace and agility for its size and cumbersome appearance (much like Caster herself).

Offensively, the hut is capable of rotating itself at great speeds to dislodge intruders and whip up localized whirlwinds. Doing this while travelling it becomes a virtually unstoppable wall of swirling destruction; churning up trees, earth and even entire buildings that happen to be caught in its path. All the while emitting horrific bloodcurdling screeches sure to strike fear into Caster's foes.

The insides of this walking fortress are filled with all kinds of deadly traps and trickeries, with Caster's spiritual familiars roaming the halls in great number. It's also swathed in several layers of high-level magical defense, insuring that only the strongest spells can pierce through to affect Caster from within her stronghold. Caster can summon her 'hut' at will and control it by thought alone like a minion of sorts, even if she's not actually inside it at the time.

While crouched down to the ground, it can resemble a mundane building, though the aura of grotesque magical energy it exudes goes undeniable to any Magus worth their salt.

Malta a Palička- Witch's Instruments (B, Support): In legends, Caster was said to fly through her native forest perched atop a cooking mortar, using a pestle as rudder and sweeping away her tracks behind her with a silver broom. That pair of mortar and pestle make up her secondary Noble Phantasm. Both are carved out of birch wood (birch making up the trees in her forest) and decorated in intricate runic scrawl that pulses softly with violet energy.

The oversized pestle (its rounded end carved in the shape of a grinning skull) can be used as a club or mace in close combat, but its true function is to act as an amplifier for Caster's Witchcraft, a 'magic wand' of sorts not unlike a certain Azoth Dagger used by young Magus in their initiation rites.

The equally giant mortar is Caster's 'mount'. From atop it, Caster can propel herself at impressive velocities across both ground and sky, easily outpacing all but the fastest of modern motor vehicles. By beating the air with her pestle like a rudder she can control her flight, adjusting direction and speed accordingly. Though not a Rider, she can handle her chosen 'mount' with a high degree of skill, able to make incredibly sharp turns on a dime and pursue her targets across nearly any terrain. Caster's arrival on this Noble Phantasm is heralded by several signs; a wild wind begins to blow, trees groan and leaves whirl about chaotically through the air.

Its very existence is an absurdity that can't possibly exist in the World. Bringing such a fanciful image into reality simply stands as proof to Caster's immense prowess as a witch.

As a Rider, this Noble Phantasm would possess a secondary function as well. A powerful 'A' ranked attack where Caster flies forth on her mortar to ram her opponents, accompanied by a trail of shrieking and wailing spirits that materialize to accompany her charge. This is Malta a Palička's most powerful form. However, summoned as a Caster rather then a Rider, she lacks the authority to invoke it.

If she were summoned as Rider...
    Chudo-Yudo- Summoning Of The Great Dragon (A+++, Anti-Army): A fiercesome dragon believed to have been descended from Baba Yaga. Others believed that it was Baba Yaga herself in the form of a dragon. Regardless of the truth of the matter, its ties to her legend have granted her the dragon as a Noble Phantasm, usable only under the Rider Class.

Rider can summon the beast from her blood, pricking her finger and letting a single drop fall to the ground before coalescing into the figure of a gigantic, many-headed dragon. The strongest of the Phantasmal Species, it is an unstoppably powerful beast that gives off tremendous amounts of Mana simply by existing. It can breath out magical energy in the form of fire from its many heads. An individual blast is comparable to ballistic weaponry while together they constitute a carpet bombing that can raze an entire battlefield to ashes in minutes.

In addition to its firebreath, Chudo-Yudo also possesses the authority to command the weather. By unleashing its overwhelming magical energy into the atmosphere, the dragon can freely catalyze a variety of weather phenomenon including thunderstorms, torrential rains, freezing blizzards and mighty whirlwinds. Rider's opponents will not simply have to deal with the dragon, but the weather itself as an enemy.

The summoning of the dragon is a feat approximating True Magic, requiring an immense amount of magical energy from Rider both to manifest it and to sustain it in the world. A modern Magus would perish in seconds from the pressure, while even Rider can only keep it up for a few minutes before needing to dismiss the dragon. Even then, the toll on her Mana supply is so great that simply keeping it in existence for that short a time is likely to drain her nearly dry. As such, she mainly keeps it in reserve as a last resort trump card. Though it can only be held in existence for minutes, there are few Heroic Spirits that can stand up to the dragon's wrath for even that length of time.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kotaro: Seems pretty good. Make me want to do Hattori Hanzo. The personal skills sync well together and the Noble Phantasm is really flashy and the wind manipulation adds a lot of flavour.

Baba Yaga: Pretty solid with no flaws. All I can really say is that she seems to be the perfect candidate for the Double Summon skill to make both Rider and Caster.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Ohohoho, first time I see an Slavic servant. Nice!

Blog Entries
    You are the Assassin master, KAIZO.

I'm especially keen on that chain-and-poison Hassan. Sure, the Fragments Hassan already has the poison gimmick, but a) yours predates that and b) it does enough differently that I'm not going to cry foul. You made good use of the notion of how messed up the Hassans are both physically and mentally to mutilate their bodies into demonic weapons. That his faith allows him to tank the effects of his own Skills and Phantasm is a wonderful little bit of characterization that shows how far his zealotry goes.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm kinda inspired to do my own Hassan now.

Assassin
    Hassan-i-Sabbah, the Hassan of Sorrow

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of birth: Middle East
    STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: A
    MAG: B
    LUCK: E
    NP: C

Class Skill

Presence Concealment (A): The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. At this rank, it is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to detect. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills

Curse of Shared Pain (A): The ability to use a simple piece of magic: a curse that connects two bodies, causing the sensations of one to be shared by another. The Hassan of Sorrow employed this curse in his assassination techniques, carving wounds into his own flesh that would then be conveyed to his target’s body via the curse, crippling them with the pain, while he used his twisted sensations to ignore or even enjoy the pain racking his own body.

Self-Modification (B): The aptitude to merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. The chiefs of the Assassins would modify their bodies to enhance their assassination skills, resulting in the various Zabaniya techniques. The Hassan of Sorrow’s modifications were distortions in his nervous system, affecting both his emotional state and his ability to discern pain from pleasure.

Shapeshift (C): Refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. Assassin prefers not to use his wraith body, dark and faceless save for a skull mask, instead taking the form of a young man. However, even this cannot disguise the damage he did to himself, causing him to appear pale and unwell.

Masochistic Constitution (B): A skill that increases the chances of being targeted by enemies in group battles. It appears to be a minus skill, but for a Servant with strong defensive capabilities, possessing this skills allows them to function as an excellent escort. For Assassin, a stealth Servant with a low Endurance rank, this skill is essentially useless.

Noble Phantasm

Zabaniya
    Fantasy of Despair

(Anti-Army, C): The Zabaniya technique used by the Hassan of Sorrow. Powerful curses have the potential to rebound on the user, and due to his overuse of the curse of shared pain, this is what happened to him; all the grief, pain, and misery felt by his victims as they were dying were thrust upon him all at once. He turned this into an advantage, however. As he wallowed in sadness, he can his ability to share pain once more to entrap his opponents in snares of grief. A tide of despair overwhelms them, a swirling vortex of self-hatred, depression, misery and helplessness drowns out all other thoughts, rendering them almost catatonic with sorrow. Even magic resistance and those with the ability to ignore mental effects cannot shrug off the effects of Zabaniya, and Heroic Spirits who encountered great sadness or succumbed to despair when alive are especially at risk from this attack.

Spoiler:
    Dislikes: Hashashin
    Talents: Scrimshaw
    Natural Enemy: Alcohol
    One of the nameless wraiths who took on the mantle of Hassan-i-Sabbah.
    A gloomy young man who even at his most cheerful is morose and pessimistic. Plagued by depression, his wish is to finally be free of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Baba Yaga: Pretty solid with no flaws. All I can really say is that she seems to be the perfect candidate for the Double Summon skill to make both Rider and Caster.
    Thanks. Regarding Double Summon, I thought of going down that route but decided that it wasn't really integral to her concept in the same way as for my Santa Claus sheet (which featured my only use of the Double Summon Skill). It would be just an excuse to give her more cool stuff, which she didn't really need since she's already a fairly high-tier Servant.

Again, thanks for the feedback. I really wasn't sure how well I'd written certain parts (mainly her personality) so I'm glad to know you think it's fine.

On another note, I've knocked off the + modifier from Witchcraft since I looked up Mephistopheles's rank in Grand Order (A) and I don't think she deserves a higher one then him.

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the Assassin sheet above, was it inspired by the Kiznaiver anime series by any chance? Though I've never seen the show, that's what it immediately reminded me of.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Europa

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster

Strength- E (D)
    Agility- C (B)
    Endurance- D (C)
    Mana- C (B)
    Luck- C (B)
    NP- A++

Appearance:

Personality: A cheerful, warm-hearted girl. She also possesses the skills of a ruler and politician but these are ones she was forced into learning by circumstance, not a role she chose for herself willingly. Someone who, while accepting to wear the mantle of queen for others happiness, nontheless longs for an ordinary life where such things are unecessary. In that regard, though their dispositions are highly different, she is not unlike a certain King of Knights.

Though she bears some melancholy as a result of being spirited away from her home at a young age, Rider is still mostly content with her life and achievements. Still, her one wish on the Grail is to 'return home' just once, even if just to reassure her friends and family from so long ago that she's okay. For the sake of that wish from the depths of her heart, she takes up arms and enters the Grail War.

Dislikes: inescapable responsibility, abduction, Brexit
    Talent: spirited away
    Natural Enemy: Zeus(?)

Class Skills:

Riding (A+)- Ability to ride animals. At this rank, one can ride even Phantasmal and Divine Beasts, but not dragons. Since in her legend she rode on Zeus himself in the form of a bull, Europa has a high rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance (C)- Cancels spells with an incantation below two verses. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Affections Of The Gods (A-)- Affection is from the king of gods, Zeus. All parameters, including Luck and Mana, are treated as Rank-Up upon start of an engagement. However, the affections of the thunder god are a fickle thing. This Skill only has a 1/5 chance in taking effect for any given battle.

Enchanting Beauty (B)- The Servant holds a beauty that can charm even gods. Upon sight of Rider's form, any target must pass a Luck check or else fall for her instantly. Can be warded off by Magic Resistance and various Skills granting immunity to mental interferences. Furthermore, a surge of magical energy sent through one's body should be able to 'flush out' its effects. It also only applies to those capable of feeling attraction to Rider, so a straight woman or gay guy would be immune (though may still be 'charmed' by her to some degree).

Charisma (C)- Ability to inspire others and lead armies. At this rank, the Servant can command and effectively use the abilities of a large number, about a thousand or so, of warriors. Rider reigned as the first queen and founder of Crete, whom the entire continent of Europe was named after. A capable and just ruler, though the details of her reign have been lost to time and its most important fruits attributed to her son Minos. Even so, her role in laying ground for the Minoan Civilization that conquered much of the known world is indisputable.

Divinity (E-)- Measures the strength of one's Divine Spirit aptitude. Though she had no true known ancestry, Rider has the barest fraction of divinity due to being sometimes equated with the Semitic moon goddess Astarte.

Noble Phantasms:

Cretan Bull- God Of Thunder Incarnate (A+, Support, Anti-Army): Enraptured by Europa's beauty, Zeus spirited her away in the form of a bull. In some legends it was also said to be an incarnation of the 'Cretan Bull' that later terrorized the lands under King Minos's reign. Europa's legend of having ridden that bull- Zeus himself in the flesh- grants her the ability to call upon a facsimile of it as one of her Noble Phantasms.

It is not the true god of thunder in bull form, but it is still a very sturdy and powerful Divine Beast easily standing as one of the highest of its class. A magnificent snow-white bull with gem-like horns and a sleek, muscular build. On it, Rider can travel at amazing speeds to reduce a distance of several miles into zero in an instant.

Upon invoking its True Name, the bull charges down Rider's opponents while enveloped in an aura of divine thunder for an 'A' ranked Anti-Army stampeding attack, reminiscent to that of a certain Macedonian King of Conquerors.

Incidentally, according to Rider the pelt of this bull is incredibly luxurious. She cannot resist the urge to stroke and pet it whenever possible.

Akon Europa
    - First Gift, Javelin Of Certain Strike (C+, Anti-Unit): To placate Europa after bringing her to a foreign land, Zeus bestowed his lover with three gifts. Of which this was the first. A spear that never missed its target when thrown. A long javelin colored bronze and red, with a jagged blade reminiscent of a thunderbolt. The words 'Love never fails' are inscribed upon the shaft in Ancient Greek (η αγάπη ποτέ δεν αποτυγχάνει). It is Rider's main weapon to defend herself but its true properties are only unlocked when used as a throwing weapon.

Hurling the spear at a target as she invokes the Noble Phantasm's name, the spear becomes a magical 'homing missile' to seek out her intended target, come Hell or high water. Upon impacting the target, the spear releases a great amount of magical energy in an explosive burst akin to a Broken Phantasm. It can still be blocked or dodged once within striking range. The homing effect only applies until it gets in that distance of the target.

Summoned as Lancer, a limited form of the 'sure-hit' aspect would act as a constant passive effect while she wields the spear, lending her strikes preternatural accuracy. But as Rider, this attribute of the spear has been lost.

Laelaps- Second Gift, Hound Of The Eternal Hunt (B, Anti-Unit): Zeus's second gift to Europa. A magical hunting dog, similar to the spear it bears a property of 'always catching its target'. When it was sent after the Teumessian fox once that could always escape capture, a paradox occured with both parties pursued each other endlessly, until Zeus intervened by turning the two to stone and then casting them both into stars as the constellations Canis Major and Canis Minor.

A large, ferocious looking dog that could only be called a 'hound'. It is a Phantasmal Beast gifted by Zeus and far from a mundane animal. Once unleashed, the hound will be able to find its designated target no matter where they are, even if it must pursue them to the ends of the earth. Its sense of smell so keen and its tracking so thorough that they are none who can escape its detection.

Laelaps possesses the Skill Presence Detection at the same rank as itself, able to sniff out its targets and see through magical obscuration at a distance of several miles. It also has the Skill 'Pursuit' where its physical abilities increase by a factor of one while giving chase to a target.

However, the downside of this Noble Phantasm is that Rider must designate the target of pursuit ahead of time. While even broad descriptions will work (i.e the Assassin Class Servant, the man in the red hat) if Rider truly knows nothing about the one she wishes to target then its conditions will not take effect.

Talos- Third Gift, Invincible Bronze Colossus (A++, Anti-Army~Fortress): Zeus's third and greatest gift to Europa, which he commisioned from Haphaestus. A towering giant of pure bronze that stood guard over her island to protect her from harm, fuelled by ichor running through artificial veins. In the story of Jason and the Argonauts, it stood in the way of Jason's quest to obtain the Golden Fleece and was eventually incapacitated through Medea's magic. Europa can summon the giant at will and 'ride' inside it.

Talos is freaking huge, towering over most buildings and even its fingers alone are as thick as tree trunks. The absolute pinnacle of divine engineering, Talos's body is inforced with the finest physical and magical protection to withstand all but the strongest of attacks unscathed. Morever, it boasts all kinds of impressive features comparable to a 'humungous mecha' from contemporary anime; such as homing missiles, 'rocket punch', jet propulsion and many more that even Rider doesn't know about.

Upon summoning it, Rider can control the giant from afar like a minion or enter the central cockpit located in its cranium to command it manually. It requires a tremendous amount of Mana to summon and sustain the giant, so Rider can only do it for about five minutes or so under most scenarios. Since summoning the full body is so Mana intensive, Rider can also choose to summon individual parts of it such as giant bronze arms and legs to attack and defend herself with. Shimmering portals open up in the air, and the relevant limbs reach out to enact Rider's will before retracting.

The giant has one weakness, a vein running from its neck down to its ankle, held shut by a single giant bronze nail. If that nail is destroyed or otherwise dislodged, the vein will gush ichor with incredible intensity until Talos is bled entirely dry. Its power-source depleted, the giant will topple to the ground inoperable.

If summoned as Caster...
    NTis Astártis- Paradoxical Temple Of The Moon (A, Support): A temple of contradictory legend. One account details it to be a place of worship for the Semitic moon goddess Astarte, while another alleges it to have been built in honor of Europa herself after she vanished from the earth on Zeus's back. As recounted by Lucian of Samosata, the only way to resolve this paradox would be if Europa herself was actually Astarte under a mortal guise.

By securing the surrounding leylines, Caster can summon this temple as a Bounded Field approaching a Reality Marble. A great, shining and majestic temple materializes around Caster and anyone nearby, whom are suddenly encircled by countless great marble columns stretching up on all sides. Within this sacred space reality is altered so that Caster herself is considered to equal Astarte.

Her rank in Divinity rises to A+++, the closest to a proper Divine Spirit as can be approximated by the Grail system. In addition she obtains the Skill High-Speed Divine Words at rank A, letting her cast all kinds of spells at great speed and power, particularly those associated with the lunar attribute such as moonlight, tides and madness.

However the amount of Mana needed to sustain Caster in this form rises greatly as well. Since she is closer to a Divine rather then Heroic Spirit, her Mana upkeep is tremendous and will easily drain most Masters completely dry in a matter of seconds. Only a truly top-tier Magus could support her in this state, and even then, only for a few minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hammered out almost the entirety of this sheet while my house's Wi-Fi was down from work today, going back to refine some parts and add extra lore once I could look stuff up again. Thankfully I'd looked up most of the relevant details on her her ahead of time. I thought of making her a Lancer at one point (without the bull) but decided that Rider fit better since that's the Class that tends to have a lot of NPs. For Talos, I had in mind my Haphaestus sheet that referenced the giant, basically going full-throttle with the 'like a mecha anime of the modern day' reference.

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Next, maybe I'll do Theseus or Oisin (Celtic hero that ran into Saint Patrick). Hmm, I really do a lot of Riders, don't I...?