Page 758 of 782 FirstFirst ... 258658708748753756757758759760763768 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,160 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Distracting myself from my country's politics by making a hasty servant. Comments are nice.

Class: Assassin (Can be summoned as Lancer)
    True Name: Hattori Hanzo
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan

Strength- C+
    Endurance- D
    Agility- A+
    Mana- E
    Luck- B
    NP- C

Height/Weight: 180cm/76kg
    Dislikes: Nothing in particular
    Talent: Anything related to Ninjustu
    Natural Enemy: Fuuma Kotaro

Class Skills:
    • Presence Concealment (A) - The servant is able to completely conceal all traces of their own presence, including sounds, and smells, they are able to blend in with their surroundings that when moving slowly or standing still they appear to be completely invisible. They will lose their concealment completely the instant they make ready to attack.​

Personal Skills:

• Battle Continuation (C) - Capable of ignoring all penalties that damage might cause while still suffering in the end through amassed battle damage. Hanzo nearly wiped out an entire ninja clan while burning to death.
    • Clairvoyance (C) - Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of four kilometres.
    • Eye of the Mind (False) (A) - Capable of calmly analyzing situations regardless of the situation. As long as the possibility of victory is not zero this character can devise the best possible course of action to exploit that that chance and obtain victory even from the jaws of defeat.
    • Projectile (Shuriken) (B) - The expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, shuriken. Thrown projectile weapons are now comparable to bullets.
    • Reduced Earth (B) - A technique to cut down the distance between opponents instantly. Many martial arts masters have pursue the extremity of Step Movements in martial arts. Rather than a simple quickness, there are numerous phenomena that are connected with each other and are completed with walking, body movement, Breathing and blind spot. The highest grade beyond A-rank becomes a long dimension leap technique and it would be in the category of Sage Techniques.

Noble Phantasm

Ninja Art: Spear of Sure Hit (Anti-Unit) (C+) - The closest thing Hanzo has to a Noble Phantasm. He possessed a spear and, although the spear itself held no properties, he possessed great skill and guaranteed that every blow would strike its mark. The spear possessed no name "as only pretentious fools give their weapons names" and does not need to invoke its name to attack.
    A passive weapon, it reduces the defences of a target by 'C' rank. As a result a shield that is considered rank 'B' will be reduced to that of 'E'. Any form of shield or armour that is not a Noble Phantasm will be greatly reduced in effectiveness - made all but worthless.

Ninja Art: Shadow Assassination (Anti-Unit Secret Technique) (C) - Not a true Noble Phantasm, but rather a secret technique. It allows the user to 'melt' into shadow and reappear at the targets location where they can attack them while they are defenceless. However there three conditions of using this technique: The user must know the name of their target as Hanzo studied his target to find the best opportunity, the user must know where they are at the given moment and the target cannot possess a Pure Soul. What counts as a pure soul is unknown. These conditions only exist as Hanzo only killed the corrupt and wicked. Unlike his other "Noble Phantasm", this can only be accessed in the Assassin class, making it his best class to be summoned in.

Lore

Hanzo Hattori was the leader of the Iga Ninja Clan in 16th Century Japan and is considered by many to be the most legendary and powerful ninja in history.
    Hanzo Hattori began his training by climbing a mountain at the age of eight and seeking instruction from the most deadly ninja masters in all of Japan and became a full ninja at age twelve. By the time he was sixteen, he had already proven himself, serving in battles for the Oda Clan, where he earned the nicknames, “Hanzo the Ghost”, and “Devil Hanzo”.

Hanzo began to make a name for himself while in the service of Tokugawa Ieyasu, a General in the Oda Clan. Tokugawa would eventually go on to unify the war-torn country Japan and earn the esteemed title of Shogun. Hanzo was known for leading in military conflicts where he was outnumbered greatly. Here, he would utilise the environment to his advantage, sneak behind enemy lines and massacre the command - sending his foes in disarray. His Ninja Clan, the “Men of Iga”, were recruited to spy on the enemies of Tokugawa, as well as perform assassinations, reconnaissance, sabotage, demolitions and kidnappings. They mostly went undercover as ronin but were always overlooked. Hanzo Hattori and his Iga Ninjas were so effective that many people credit much of Tokugawa’s rise to power on them.

Hanzo served bravely until 1590 when he died at age fifty-five in battle. He had been chasing down a rival ninja clan, when he ran into a trap and was burned to death by flaming oil, the fate of the clan he was facing except for one individual was unknown so considering his track record it is likely he killed them all while burning to death. An important note is that most of his legendary deeds went unheard of most of it was so secretive and explicit. It is entirely possible he could have killed countless political figures, military leaders, opposing clans and legendary fighters but there is no historical record of it because as far as Tokugawa was concerned it never happened.

Hanzo is a loyal Servant who obeys his master unless the act is absolutely heinous and unnecessarily cruel such as the mass murder of children. He is perpetually calm and cool no matter the circumstances. He prefers well thought out action to impulsive battles and he constantly is weighing his options and chances of victory. Hanzo does not nor will he question his Master's commands under almost any circumstance.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 25th, 2016 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Changed first Noble Phantasm

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hanzo is a little boring, honestly. His NP is more just a generic 'ninja' related ability rather then anything tied to him in particular. It's not bad by any means but it's definitely less then your usual standards, which makes sense since you said it was rushed. Battle Continuation certainly adds some nice flavor and his Skills overall seem fitting, though the description for EOTM(F) reads more like the True version to me. False is more like super-instinct (I think, have to check the wiki to be sure) whereas True is conscious analysis. I'd consider giving Hanzo another NP to flesh him out a bit more, but I don't know enough about the guy to suggest anything in particular. Sorry!

By the way, any commentary on my Europa sheet on the previous page?

About Europa, I really liked this sheet. I never knew about these gifts of her (I knew of the dog and Talos, but not exactly as gifts for Europa lol), and I really liked the results. A very creative Servant there. (Also I really like Riders with tons of NPs as they are supposed to do that).

About Hanzo, I liked him as well, has a lot of skills (as expected from a Ninja), and his NP is ok (well, with a lot of skills, I expect as well a "ok-ish" NP). I just don't get why he need to know the name of the target, it was kinda weird to me.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Europa: I really do like that Affections of the Gods rank. As a Rider, she fits the catagory of 'Low parameters, many NP's" and it works.

• Cretan Bull: I like it, then again it is pretty identical to a Cretan Bull i gave to a scrapped Theseus, so theres a bit of objecctive bias.
    • Akon Europa: Like how Achilles spear was sealed, its just here for flavour and it works honestly.
    • Laelaps: Giving it it's own skills was necesary here. Unlike the bull, its more focused on pursuit than attack
    • Talos: I'm just imagining Shadow of the Colossus with this guy, pretty damn baller. I love that you made it so needlessly massive with features Europa doesn't even know about.

Al in all, real versitile, real fun.

Also, I've reworked Hanzo and given him another NP, is he better?

Well, this is my new Lancer, I guess her NP got very confusing, I had a hard time trying to explain it on its text. Also could not find a good art for her.

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Britomartis (Gre: Βριτόμαρτις)
    Title: “Mistress of the Labyrinth”
    Alternative Classes: Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Background: Britomartis was an earth goddess from the island of Crete, one of the earliest earth goddess figures to appear in Europe. She was later assimilated by the ancient Greeks, and her image and cult were mixed with these of Artemis, Gaia, Cybele, Demeter and others. A female deity who was a hunter and fearsome warrior, but also a caring and beloved figure, known for protecting her people. Britomartis was later idealized as a chivalry amazon-like warrior. Her symbols were the bull, the serpent and her axe, Labrys, which became a symbol of female power.
    Strength – A
    Endurance – B
    Agility – A
    Mana – C
    Luck – C
    Noble Phantasm - B
    Weaponry: Lancer wields her axe, Labrys Arkhe.
    Armor: Lancer wears a light armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Lancer. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Lancer to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Goddess Divine Core (EX) – A skill that express being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference and prevents the body from changes and growth. Lancer is a Divine Spirit that represents the concept of a variety of female deities for the Greeks.

Potnia Theron (A+++) – A skill for those who can be called “Earth Mother”. Reduces the aggressiveness of those who were born from the earth (humans and animals). Does not affect these with high Divinity. Those who does not have a rank in Divinity must pass a Luck check to attack effectively Lancer.

Noble Phantasm
    Labrys Arkhe
    Personal Labyrinth of the Goddess
    Anti-Self / B

Labrys is a double-bitted axe and a symbol of the power of Britomartis, and what became a symbol of the power of women. Its name shares the same roots of “Labyrinth”, and is not a word of Greek origin, but a word of the Minoic civilization that predates it and where Britomartis were worshiped.

Labrys Arkhe is a giant double-bitted axe that Lancer uses as her only weapon. It is heavy and thus makes Lancer attacks slower than expected from the class, but it compensates it with its divine proprieties. Labrys Arkhe carries on itself the very concept of “Labyrinth”, and upon activation, its powers will cover up the entire area around Lancer up to twenty meters.

When active, Labrys Arkhe will create an area that distort completely the space. It does not affect the image of Lancer, and the sight of her will keep the same, however, the sight and the reality will not be the same. While one can see her in their front, she can be anywhere in the specified area, and one’s senses cannot be used to determine her true location. As someone is close to her true self, the effects of the distortion are lower, when the distance between her and her foes is one meter, the chance of missing an attack is 50%, and it gets higher with the distance, when completely outside of Labrys Arkhe area of effect, the chance of missing is 99%. This probability can be lowered by skills such as Eye of Mind.

Blog Entries
    Britomartis (Hakuro): You're right when you say the NP is hard to describe. From the description I'm not sure if it's special refraction letting her attack from different angles then the one she appears at, some kind of illusion that makes her appear where she isn't or what? It's an interesting idea, but I don't exactly have a good grasp on it, visually or practically. I like that you didn't just go for the obvious 'Labyrinth summon' though.

Hanzo 2.0 (Hermes): Is it just me, or is the new NP you gave him almost exactly like the one I gave Europa right below him? Even the ranking is the same...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Britomartis (Hakuro): You're right when you say the NP is hard to describe. From the description I'm not sure if it's special refraction letting her attack from different angles then the one she appears at, some kind of illusion that makes her appear where she isn't or what? It's an interesting idea, but I don't exactly have a good grasp on it, visually or practically. I like that you didn't just go for the obvious 'Labyrinth summon' though.

Hanzo 2.0 (Hermes): Is it just me, or is the new NP you gave him almost exactly like the one I gave Europa right below him? Even the ranking is the same...
    I need a decent wording for it. It is kinda like the Displacing ability of the Displacer Beasts from D&D. Basically, you will see Britomartis standing somewhere in the battle field, but she will be not necessarely there, it is a kind of illusion that distorts the space arround her. The closer the foe is to her, less the distortion will he will see, and the farther, more distortion. So long-ranged enemies as Archers and Caster will have a very hard time trying to hit her, since they cannot trust their eyes.

Later I will try to rewritte it and make it less confusing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Akon Europa: Like how Achilles spear was sealed, its just here for flavour and it works honestly.
    By the way Hermes, the spear is not 'just there for flavor'. Don't know if you were confused but the 'homing missile' aspect is still perfectly usable as a Rider. The difference is that, as Lancer its effects are active (to a lessened degree) all the time while as Rider it's only when thrown. Just wanted to clear up that little possible misconception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    I need a decent wording for it. It is kinda like the Displacing ability of the Displacer Beasts from D&D. Basically, you will see Britomartis standing somewhere in the battle field, but she will be not necessarely there, it is a kind of illusion that distorts the space arround her. The closer the foe is to her, less the distortion will he will see, and the farther, more distortion. So long-ranged enemies as Archers and Caster will have a very hard time trying to hit her, since they cannot trust their eyes.

Later I will try to rewritte it and make it less confusing.
    Okay... I sort of get it now. Doesn't help that I've never played D&D and have no idea what a 'Displacer Beast' even is, though...

Blog Entries
    Update: Gave Europa the Divinity Skill at a low rank based on how she's sometimes equated with the goddess Astarte, and gave her another Noble Phantasm (a temple dedicated to her or Astarte) that she can only invoke as Caster.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok, the similarities between the spears were a complete accident, sorry about that :/ Anyways, changed it one last time to something a bit more original. Hanzo... really wasn't my best assassin. Next one will be better.

Hassan of Sorrow: Sorry I missed him last time! Anyways, I love the body sharing theme. The Curse of Shared Pain and Fantasy of Despair NP sync together.

Britomartis:
    NP is a bit hard to describe, I'm not sure if this was intentional or not. I like the illusionary effect though.

--Update--

I also wen't back on Ogier the Dane and changed his Love of the Witch skill.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 25th, 2016 at 12:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

True Name: Alan Mathison Turing 'Father Of Computing'

Alignment
    : Neutral Good

Strength- E
    Agility- E
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- E~A++

Appearance:

Thanks to Moe History...

Personality: Charming, affable and good natured. Though lacking the overpowering radiance of other Heroic Spirits, he has a quiet intensity that is apt to enamor all who encounter him. With a reasoned disposition, he devotes himself wholly to intellectual pursuits. As a scientist, Caster is fascinated by how far computing has progressed since his time. As a hobby, he also enjoys reading science fiction novels to get ideas for new types of computer. A great man persecuted by his country and driven to suicide, he doesn't hold bitter regrets but is merely grateful that he can continue his research as a Heroic Spirit. His wish on the Grail is to 'see the future of computing'. His attitude towards other great scientists such as Babbage and Edison is one of great respect, and he would surely be overjoyed to be summoned alongside those heroes in a Grail War.

Likes: reading Sci-Fi novels, researching the latest computer science
    Dislikes: Homophobia, those unwilling to look to the future
    Talent: cryptography
    Natural Enemy: anyone interfering with his research

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (B-)- Allows for formulation of a 'Bletchley Park' where like-minded individuals can be gathered to pursue research. However, it has no magical or otherwise exceptional attributes.

Item Construction (-)- This Skill has been overwritten by his Noble Phantasm- Turing Machine.

Personal Skills:

Natural Born Genius (B)- A Skill for those prodigies born with a naturally high intellect. Caster is considered a genius for bringing great innovations to the fields of cryptography and computer science, leading to the nickname 'Father Of Computing'.

Decryption (A+)- A talent for cracking codes. An innate attribute of one's mind to dissolve mysteries. At this rank, Caster can decipher the meaning of nearly any 'code' given the proper time and research. This includes technical codes as well as more abstract things, such as a target's body language before they attack. In certain cases, it is comparable to a high rank in Eye Of The Mind (True).

Noble Phantasms:

Enigma Breaker
    - All Codes Are To Be Broken (B, Anti-Mystery): A Noble Phantasm sublimating Caster's deciphering of the Enigma Code, used by the Germans to conceal vital information during the second World War. His breaking of this code decisively altered the tide of the war and allowed the Allies to triumph. Though certainly not the only one who worked tirelessly to crack that code, it was he who became immortalized for it in popular culture.

As one who shattered what was quite possibly the modern world's most famous code, his existence has reached the level of 'denying all mysteries'. Conceptualized through Caster's mind rather then any physical form, it allows Caster to deprive any mystical artifact (such as a Noble Phantasm) of its power so long as he correctly grasps its 'true nature'.

This is not merely in terms of practical effect, but theoretical basis. Using Excalibur as an example, Caster must not merely apprehend 'It's a sword that shoots lasers' but understand its deeper nature as 'A sword that amplifies its wielder's magical energy and releases it in the form of destructive light'. Once he suitably grasps that true nature, the stage is set for this Noble Phantasm to be invoked. Should the opponent try to invoke their own Noble Phantasm, Caster must simply speak the words 'Enigma Breaker' to negate their activation through temporarily sapping all power and mystery from the artifact in question.

The effect is momentary, and Caster must formally invoke the ability each time the target tries to use their own Noble Phantasm. As such, it is useless against constantly active Noble Phantasms such as Gae Dearg. Even so, it is a highly powerful Noble Phantasm that allows him to shut down an opponent's offensive options. Combined with his incredible reasoning ability and Decryption Skill, it makes him a truly dangerous foe despite his weak body.

When he invokes this Noble Phantasm, countless chains of rapidly alternating digital code (ala 'The Matrix') will appear from nowhere to ensnare the targeted Noble Phantasm. This is simply a visual effect, one cannot escape this Noble Phantasm by avoiding or destroying the 'chains'.

Turing Machine- Universal Computer, Seed Of The Digital Age (E~A++, Support): Caster's pride and joy. A machine that can mimic the functions of any other possible computer no matter how advanced. It is not something actually invented, but an ideal conceptualization by Caster as a result of his research into mathematics and computer science. Regardless, just the idea of it can be considered to have ushered in the Digital Age of computing...

The initial form it takes is a very simple, old fashioned and bulky computer in the shape of a large box with all kinds of wires, dials and knobs sticking out. However, it holds the concept of 'evolution'. Should Caster witness or deduce any other feat of computing, he can replicate it through this Noble Phantasm. By pouring magical energy into it, the box expands, shrinks and changes shape and function into whatever Caster has in mind. Given how far computing has progressed from Caster's era, it will take him a little time to grasp fully the mechanics of the digital computers common nowadays before he can replicate them.

However, it is not limited simply to technology that exists in the world. Given a clear blueprint- either physical or mental- Caster can also shape it into fantastical technology like out of science fiction novels. Sophisticated holograms, quantum hypercomputers, A.Is that can think and feel like a human and much more. Essentially, it can be considered the 'seed' for all of humankind's computational efforts across past, present and future. Given Caster's intelligence and imagination, he should be able to shape it into something formidable indeed, such as robotic familiars linked to a central 'overmind' or even an A.I endowed with the personality of 'Alan Turing' to take his place should he perish in the War.

Caster cherishes this computer as a pinnacle of his life's work. He dubs it 'Christopher' in affection to a certain person from his past life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sheet I've had in mind for a while. It started when I got the idea that breaking the Enigma Code could maybe give Turing a 'mystery destroying' NP similar to Edison's W.F.D. Of course I modified it to be unique to him in particular. Then it was a matter of giving him another NP based off the Turing Machine. For his character, I more-or-less combined attributes from the movie and historical versions. Personality is more like his historical self while some references are taken shamelessly from the movie (hello, 'Christopher').

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like the Decryption skill and the Natural Born Genius at rank B (well done for holding it back from A). Enigma Breaker is pretty damned powerful but you've restrained it well, with it being temporary and needing to study it. I wonder how he and the Ada Lovelace I made would get along with their connections to Computing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I wonder how he and the Ada Lovelace I made would get along with their connections to Computing?
    Likely very well, since I noted how much he respects other great scientists (and I'd imagine computer scientists even more so).

Oh, I love Turing and I loved this sheet. It is balanced and I really liked his NPs (principally Enigma Breaker). It is now one of my favorite Servants in this thread. But I think his Territory Creation should have a (False), like Babbage Item Construction, since it has no magical proprieties (if I understood correctly).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    Oh, I love Turing and I loved this sheet. It is balanced and I really liked his NPs (principally Enigma Breaker). It is now one of my favorite Servants in this thread. But I think his Territory Creation should have a (False), like Babbage Item Construction, since it has no magical proprieties (if I understood correctly).
    Thanks! I appreciate that a lot.

Fair point about Territory Creation but I've already done loads of Casters with nonmagical territories so if I were to revise his I'd have to go back and revise all the others too.

Blog Entries
    Since there's very little chance I'll ever be writing up that fanfic I've sometimes talked about there's no sense not posting the remaining Servants for it up here. Here's one and the other may be posted sometime tomorrow.

Servant Caster:

True Name
    : Arachne

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Summoning Catalyst: Remnants of the tapestry she wove for her contest with Athena

Alternate Class: Berserker

Strength- D (B)
    Agility- C (A)
    Endurance- D (B)
    Mana- A+
    Luck- E-
    NP- C++

Appearance:

History: Caster is Arachne, the prodigal seamstress from Greek Mythology transfigured into a spider as a result of divine curse. Born in poverty, with her parents dying not long after her birth, she rose to the top through nothing but sheer talent alone. Though never once relying on the gifts of the gods, her weaving was so great as to surely be called "divine" in origin.

In her time, fine tapestries were considered indulgences that only nobles could afford, due to the great time and effort required in making them. Disregarding this, Arachne gave away her tapestries to passersby with no expectation of payment, or rather the grateful smiles adorning their faces were already payment enough for her.

Due to her talent and generosity, she become beloved by peoples all across Greece. Humans and nature spirits alike gathering in crowds to behold her work. The girl known as Arachne was filled with warm-hearted pride to think that her talent could grant happiness to people.

However. It was not long before that same pride attracted the eyes of the goddess of weaving Athena, who didn't approve of her position being usurped by a mere mortal.

Descending to Earth shrouded in heavenly radiance, the goddess challenged Arachne to a contest to determine which of them was the better weaver. Because of Arachne's pride, she could not refuse a challenge even if it was from a god. And so they both began weaving posthaste.

Athena's tapestry presented those who were punished for the hubris of challenging the gods, while Arachne's depicted the hedonism and vulgarity of the gods which claimed to stand above humanity.

Both were splendid. Both were beautiful beyond imagination, though the feelings they engendered could scarcely be more apart. And yet...

Arachne's was without a doubt superior. Athena of all people could not bring herself to deny that, as much as she might have wished to.

Overcome with fury over being outdone by a meagre mortal, Athena tore apart Arachne's tapestry in rage and began to beat the girl roughly with her staff.

While this happened, Arachne's eyes looked to the bystanders around her as if hoping to be saved. But before her eyes, their faces contorted into expressions of jeering resentment. In envy of her talents. In envy of her kindness. Watching her spin tapestries with all the ease of a machine, people couldn't help but begin to feel "That girl is not human."

They were fine with worshipping a goddess who was born to stand over others, but seeing a human exemplify such traits only threw into sharp relief their own inadequacies.

Such was the fickle nature of humanity, alas. Love turns to hate. Admiration turns to envy in but an instant.

As the last of her punishment, Athena doused the battered once-seamstress with a potion from the goddess of sorcery Hecate, transfiguring her into the world's first spider so that she and her descendants could weave for all eternity. Perhaps it was simply one last cruel irony bestowed by a jealous god, or even a stroke of pity from one who realized their actions were excessive.

But regardless, the outcome didn't change.

Arachne hated them. The gods who had cursed her with such a miserable fate. The humans who had revelled in her humiliation even after she'd given them so much. She despised all of it. Nursing that hatred in the bottom of her heart, growing with each and every web she spun, her deepest wish was nothing more then bloody vengeance against the world and everything in it.

No. That's not quite true. There was... another wish. Beyond the hatred, beyond the pain and cruelty and rage and suffering that defined her every waking moment, there was still the one innocent wish of a girl who desired nothing more then to share her gift with the world.

"Ah, but surely such a wish would never be granted even in a thousand years."

With those words, the girl lets herself be wholly submerged in hatred.

Personality: Elegant, haughty and reserved. Because of the events of her mortal life, she hates humans and gods equally; humans for betraying her and gods for having cursed and humiliated her. She is highly callous and shows little care for the lives of others, treating them as no more then livestock to fuel her own power. She still has her pride as a weaver though, becoming enraged if her skill in the art is questioned in any way. She also displays a more sadistic and sensuous side to her personality at times, regarding other females in particular. At heart she's a "tragic monster" who wanted only to be accepted by humans and to share her art freely with the world. Although she despises humans and gods equally, the one she hates the most is her own monstrous existence. Her wish upon the Holy Grail would be to fully regain her lost humanity.
    playthings
    cute girls

Dislikes: humans, gods, herself most of all
    Talent: weaving
    Natural Enemy: Athena

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (B)- Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, Caster can create a "Nest" on par with a "Workshop" wherein her magical capacities are boosted considerably As a side effect the area also becomes filled with cobwebs that pulse with Mana.

Item Construction (C+)- Ability to craft magical items. Caster can use her weaving skills to create rudimentary weapons such as swords and spears out of thread as well as extremely durable clothing capable of withstanding up to C rank attacks unscathed.

Personal Skills:

Seamstress (EX)- Caster possesses prodigious skill in weaving, capable of constructing impossibly detailed tapestries in mere moments. With an EX rank in this skill Caster was said to be able to weave greater than the gods themselves. Although she doesn't know any conventional magic, her skill in weaving is equivalent to high-ranked Magecraft.

Familiars (Spiders) (A+)- Ability to utilize spiders as familiars. The spiders can be sent out for scouting and information gathering purposes as well as used to attack, for they possess potent venom that's capable even of affecting Servants.

Independent Action (C)- The ability to remain in existence without receiving Mana from one's Master. At this rank, Caster survive up to a day without active contract.

Eye For Art (B+)- Has a deep infatuation and knowledge for any sort of thread or fabric based art. Has a very high chance of intuiting a fellow Servant's identity if their legend possesses artistic anecdotes related to weaving or tapestries.

Spells
    :

Weaver's Art-
    Restriction
    Periorismós
    : Caster summons sharp threads to bind the opponent and restrict their movements, cutting into their flesh if they try to move. Opponents with a low Endurance stat will quickly find themselves helpless in the clutch of the threads whereas those with a higher Endurance may be able to still move and fight to some degree while snared.

Weaver's Art-
    Spear Rain
    Dóry Vrochí
    : Caster summons countless threads which rain down on the opponent from above like incredibly fine spears.

Weaver's Art-
    Shield
    Aspida
    : Caster forms a barrier of criss-crossing strings in front of herself. The numerous strings deflect and dissipate any magical energy aimed at Caster, and can slice apart anyone who gets too close.

Weaver's Art-
    Marionette
    Marionéta
    : After piercing the opponent with her threads, Caster channels her magical energy through them to manipulate the target's body like a puppet. Becomes less effective the higher the target's Magic Resistance.

Weaver's Art-
    Stampede
    Ataktos Fygí
    : Caster weaves her strings to form a small army of knightly figures on horseback that stampede the opponent, slashing them as they go by.

Weaver's Art-
    Phantasm
    Fántasmata
    : Caster creates a flawless replica of herself out of thread to fool the opponent and trick them into attacking the replica instead of the real Caster. When struck the replica unravels into threads which can then be used for a surprise attack.

Weaver's Art-
    God-Slaying Eagle
    Theós Skotónei Aetós
    : Caster forms a giant eagle shape of criss crossing strings which releases a mighty shriek and rams into the opponent, simultaneously smashing and cutting them. Her strongest spell.

Noble Phantasms:

Arachnophobia
    - March Of A Thousand Spiders (C++, Anti-Army): A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Caster's nature as the "mother of all spiders" whom all spiders existing now are descended from. She summons a massive crawling horde of thousands upon thousands of spiders, appearing as a thick dark wave which envelopes the foe and devours them whole, leaving nothing intact but bones.

Athena's Curse- Spite Of A Vengeful Goddess (A, Support): Can only be used after Arachnophobia has already been deployed. The remaining spiders retreat back to Caster and envelope her, forming a thick dark cocoon that shields her from sight entirely. The spiders then disperse to reveal Caster in her new monstrous state. Her lower body has been replaced with that of a giant and yellow striped spider, her hands turn into large black and yellow striped claws and her forehead cracks apart to reveal four extra beady yellow eyes.

In this form her base physical stats (Strength, Agility and Endurance) all go up by two rankings and she gains the Skill Battle Continuation (C), allowing her to ignore otherwise crippling blows through effort and will. She also acquires venomous saliva which can melt through concrete in seconds as well as being able to spawn off her spider familiars directly from her body in greater quantities.

A "perfect beast" that can even hold her own against all three Knight Class Heroic Spirits simultaneously. As a result of her fully arachnid body, her weaving abilities are greatly enhanced, allowing her to cast her thread based "spells" at a much greater pace and power, cutting through even A-ranked Magic Resistance as if it were no more then soggy tissue paper. Once activated, this Noble Phantasm cannot be disengaged, leaving her trapped in that form for the remainder of the Grail War. For that reason, and because it reminds her of her monstrous nature, she is loathe to use it even despite the incredible power it gives her.

It is a sheet with a lot of work put on it, as expected from a Servant of fanfic. She reminds me a lot other female greek servants like Medea and Medusa, and I can totally see her being a mid-season villain that will give work to the other Servants. And I guess Independent Action as Personal Skills that she will lose her Master? (inb4 she will kill her master). But anyway, I liked her, it was a good job for a heroic spirit that there is not much about.

------

Also, the new text of Labrys Arkhe of my Britomartis (only the third part is new), I guess I simplied it a bit.

Labyrs Arkhe
    Labrys Arkhe
    Personal Labyrinth of the Goddess
    Anti-Self / B

Labrys is a double-bitted axe and a symbol of the power of Britomartis, and what became a symbol of the power of women. Its name shares the same roots of “Labyrinth”, and is not a word of Greek origin, but a word of the Minoic civilization that predates it and where Britomartis were worshiped.

Labrys Arkhe is a giant double-bitted axe that Lancer uses as her only weapon. It is heavy and thus makes Lancer attacks slower than expected from the class, but it compensates it with its divine proprieties. Labrys Arkhe carries on itself the very concept of “Labyrinth”, and upon activation, its powers will cover up the entire area around Lancer up to twenty meters.

When active, Labrys Arkhe will generate a barrier that can be called “Spatial Labyrinth”. Within this area, the space itself is distorted, and no one besides Lancer can trust their eyes. Things as “direction” or “position” do not work properly, and only the sight of Lancer will not be her real position. Defensively, it works by making Lancer’s foes missing their attacks, even when close to her real position, they have a 50% probability of missing their attacks, and as they get farther, the probability gets higher, as when they are in the border (or farther) of the barrier, they probability of missing is over 90%. This probability can be reduced by the use of Skills as Eye of Mind or by the use of attacks with a large area of effect. Offensively, this Noble Phantasm permits Lancer to attack her foes from any direction she wants, if they are inside the barrier.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    http://pastebin.com/T04X2yvi
    Phew...this took a while. ^^;
    Compiled all the recent Servants since the last update.

I think I didn't make any mistakes there, and I didn't miss anybody? If I did, be sure to let me know.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is there any Lore on Edison's Concept Improvement skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Is there any Lore on Edison's Concept Improvement skills?
    I guess it won't be much help, but in the wiki it says:

"Concept Improvement (概念改良, Gainen kairyō?) is one skill in starting from a certain concept and subsequently improving it. "

And in TVTropes it says that is the thing that Edison creations were not "brand new" concepts, but just improved old concepts. That's all I know.

--------------------------------

And it was not my plan posting this guy, but I really liked writting it (more than Britomartis), and here is my new Archer:

*that's actually Robin Hood but ok*

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Arcas (Gre: Ἀρκάς)
    Title: “The Bear of Arcadia”
    Alternative Classes: Rider, Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Background: Arcas was a demigod, son of Zeus, King of Gods, and Callisto, a nymph who served Artemis. After Hera discovered this affair, she cursed Callisto by transforming her in a bear, and would do the same with Arcas, still a baby, if Zeus did not hide him with Callisto’s father, Lycaon. During his childhood, Lycaon killed him and served his meat to the gods, what lead to his curse, and the resurrection of Arcas. He grew to become the founder of Arcadia, and became their king. He was one of the greatest hunters of Greece, and during one of his hunts, he killed his own mother, not knowing she was a bear, after his sorrow, Zeus transformed both him and his mother in constellations, the Ursa Major (Great Bear) and Ursa Minor (Little Bear).
    Strength – C
    Endurance – C
    Agility – A
    Mana – B
    Luck – C
    Noble Phantasm – A+
    Weaponry – Archer is equipped with a longbow and a dagger.
    Armor – Archer wears a light armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Archer. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Archer to be affected.
    Independent Action (B) – The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. Archer is able to maintain herself two days without an established contract with a Master.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity (A) – The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Arcas is a demigod son of Zeus, the king of the gods.
    Founder Hero (B) – A skill that comprises the skill Charisma, for those who were known for foundation of their own countries or nation. May boost allies the user (and allies, if them share the national background) against rivals of the nation. Archer founded the Greek region of Arcadia. He gains the effects of this skill against natives of other Greek regions.
    Catasterism (A++) – A skill for those who were eternized among the stars. Archer was transformed in the constellation of Ursa Minor, one of the most widely known group of stars. If fighting under the light of the stars of Ursa Minor, Archer may receive a boost on his parameters.

Noble Phantasm
    Megale Arktos
    Seven Arrows of the Seven Stars, Cursed Wounds
    Anti-Unit / B

Hera transformed Arcas’ mother, Callisto, in a bear after discovering her affair with Zeus. Many years after, Arcas, now the greatest hunter of Greece, killed his own mother with seven arrows. The seven wounds became the asterism Big Dipper, in Ursa Major (Megale Arktos in Greek).

Megale Arktos are the seven arrows shoot by Archer that became stars. It is a Noble Phantasm limited in quantity, making only possible to be activated seven times (with an exception). They are no longer physical arrows, but a crystallization of starlight summoned by Archer.

Megale Arktos can only be used anytime, but if it is not used during night and with the Big Dipper visible, its rank will be reduced to C-. After declaring its name, Archer will recite a prayer for his mother, making one of the seven stars to bright with a very strong light, and after choosing a target, the light will fall down to earth comparable to a missile, pursuing the target in high speed. As a secondary effect, someone who is hit by Megale Arktos is “marked” by Archer, and any project shot by him will instantly follows a marked target (this include other Megale Arktos). By touching the wound created by the arrow (or the place where the wound was, if healed), Archer can recover it, but the mark will disappear and the wound will be healed, the process take around one minute.

Polikos Asteras
    Arrow of the Northern Lights, My Star
    Anti-Army / A+

Following the fate of his mother, when Arcas died he was transformed in another constellation, the Ursa Minor, whose brightest star is Polaris (the Polar Star, Polikos Asteras), a very bright star that had important roles in almost every culture of the North Hemisphere.

Polikos Asteras works like Megale Arktos, but is a Noble Phantasm that can only be used once. As the other Noble Phantasm, it is not a physical arrow, but a projectile made of starlight. Polikos Asteras light is similar to an aurora, and will create a colorful path when shoot. When summoned during day, or when the Polar Star is not visible, the rank is reduced to B-.

Upon activation, an arrow will fall into Archer’s hand. Although it is stronger enough to be used as a short-ranged weapon (wielded as a sword), its proper usage is obviously the one of an arrow. After being shoot, Polikos Asteras will absorb part of Archer’s own soul, and will create a large explosion of magical energy when it hits. If anyone marked by Megale Arktos is within the area of effect of Polikos Asteras, their marking will explode as well, making them suffer extra (internal) damage. After the use of this Noble Phantasm, Archer will be extremely weakened for consuming part of his own soul, and all his parameters and skill will receive a rank down. These effects lasts for around a week. Unlike Megale Arktos, Polikos Asteras cannot be recovered by any means.

Last edited by Hakuro; June 25th, 2016 at 07:56 PM.