Page 77 of 858 FirstFirst ... 27677275767778798287127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    At this point most likely. I've got a few that need finishing up but after saving the URLs of three different sites of translated stories about it, I'm kind of obligated to at this point.

I'm back and worse than before DessertTaiga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Unfortunately, it's boring. The sheet basically does nothing to distinguish itself from the several other Rizal sheets already submitted, and it honestly lacks any Nasu flavor outside of "Hey, this guy was actually a magus in life".
    Oh, I see. Thanks anyway... at least I tried. I'm not really that good at making historical sheets, but at least I'm learning. Plus, I just tried to make him closer to his history. I mean, look what they did to Artemis and Orion...
    Last edited by DessertTaiga; November 6th, 2016 at 01:28 AM.
    no

Blog Entries
    Hey, so remember when I said that I would make some Servants and hopefully wouldn't disappear? Yeah, well, you can all see what happened.

I've been pretty busy with school, honestly, but I might be able to come back and start doing stuff over the holidays.

In the meantime, if anybody is interested, I think that this could be used as good fodder for some Peter Pan Servants.

Bye, see you in... I dunno, I couple of months maybe?
    Last edited by Crying; November 6th, 2016 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Good to see my ability to make typos is still strong
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    In the meantime, if anybody is interested, I think that this could be used as good fodder for some Peter Pan Servants.
    Meh. It take far too much liberty with the original story and in my opinion, is needlessly grimdark. A unaging boy that abduct children to make them his playmates and dispose of them when they grow up is already a pretty unsetling concept. Making it so that he change them into zombies just make the whole thing silly. Tough, you gave me the idea to make a Captain Hook servant, so thanks for that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Meh. It take far too much liberty with the story and in my opinion, is needlessly grimdark. A unaging boy that abduct children to make them his playmates and dispose of them when they grow up is already a pretty unsetling concept. Making it so that he change them into zombies just make the whole thing silly. Tough, you gave me the idea to make a Captain Hook servant, so thanks for that.
    That and I already made a creepy Peter Pan servant, adding zombies seems needlessly grimdark.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    That and I already made a creepy Peter Pan servant, adding zombies seems needlessly grimdark.
    Yeah, I've seen it and I don't think anybody could top that.

And her's my Hook sheet. Decided to make him a Avenger because I think it suit him better than Rider.

Class: Avenger
    Alternate Class: Rider

True Name: Captain James Hook
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Dislikes: Bad Form, Crocodiles, Clocks
    Natural Enemy: Peter Pan
    Weapon: Sword

Personality:
    Avenger tries to act like a perfect gentlemen at all time, always speaking politely, watching his manners and having a courteous relationship with his master. He speak with even greater respect to fellow pirates captains, particularly his formers superior Edward Teach (tough he would react with disdain at Blackbeard's more "modern" interest, seeing them as unfit as a pirate of his statut). He sees "good form" as the distinction between children and adult, and the most important quality a person can have. Despite this facade, he is still a ruthless and ultimately twisted pirate. To him, the perfectly acceptable reponse to someone is to kill the offending party. For him, a person with "bad form" is better dead than alive, for it show that they were not worthy of surviving to adulthood. He is very vindictive, never forgiving those that did him wrong, real or imagined. He may become completely obsessed with getting revenge. He will use any means possible to get even with them without hesisations. He may even break his own code of honor while seeking revenge. However, he will solely blame the person that brought upon his wrath for "forcing him", never accepting his own faults. He also hates crocodiles and clocks, for obious reasons. A master summoning him should expect broken machinery throughout their home. One would expect his wish to be related to his revenge against Peter Pan or his lost hand. In fact, it is simply to regain his memory.

Indeed, like all those who lived in Neverland for a long enough time, Avenger has forgotten most of his life, wich has been lost from all records. He vaguely remembers things such as going to a prestigious college or serving under Blackbeard, but details such has his homeland or even his own name before he became Hook are lost to him. The only thing he remember that has real emotional value to him is the vague sense of once being looked after his mother when he was but a young boy, but even that is ultimately no-more than a residual feeling. Ironically, one could describe him as a lost child himself, trying to sound more adult than he really is and desperately wanting to return to a more peaceful time.

Spoiler:

Stats-
    Strength- C
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- A+

Class Skills-

Avenger- B
    The servant's Strength and Endurance Rank-Up after being wounded or betrayed in a period of time depending on their rank in this skill. After Peter Pan cut Avenger's hand and fed it to a crocodile, he swore revenge on him and thereafter became his nemesis.

Oblivion Correction- A
    A skill whose rank depend on how much the servant is a Anti-Hero. A failsafe of sort, it decrease Avenger's mana upkeep when contracted and increase it when uncontracted. May also rank-down luck at higher rank. Avenger is the main antagonist of the novel in wich he first appeared and is a wicked, ruthless pirate that readily execute his own men if they don't respect good form. If his contract is broken, he will disappear after a few seconds.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- B
    Increases the rate at wich a servant absord mana from the environment. Avenger lived a long time in the the legendary Neverland, and like all those who lived there, became a part of the land himself.

Personals Skills-

Voyager of the Storm- C
    The ability to sails vessels recongnised as ships. It is a composite skill that incorpore Charisma and Military Tactics. Avenger is a truly great pirate who can think of many clever plans and who was said to posess a devilish charisma

Honor of Pirates- A
    A skill representing the peculiar code of honor shared by pirates. It grant Mental Pollution, Bravery, Battle Continuation and others at one rank lower. Avenger think that going against the rules of the code is the highest "Bad Form" possible and thus follow it scrupulously.

Information Erasure- C
    After an engagement, informations about the servants are stricken from the memory of all servant. At this rank, while his appearance and abilities are remembered, informations about his true identity are erasen, meaning that even those that knew him in life will have trouble recognising him and recalling details about him. Almost nothing is known of Avenger's life before arriving in Neverland and like all of his inhabitants, was forgotten by his nemesis and Neverland's lord Peter Pan after his death. He sees it as more of a curse than a blessing, since it further complicates his attempt at gathering informations about his true self.

Noble Phantasm-

Jolly Roger~ Symbol of the Past Defeat

(Anti-Personal, B) The hook that Avenger replaced his hand with after it was cut by Peter Pan. Originally a mundane hook, Avenger later coated it in fairy dust to transform it into a magical weapon. He then named it after his ship. While usually, Pixie Dust use the positive toughts of the user as fuel, Avenger's nature twisted his own into being fuelled by his hatred and desire for revenge. By calling it's true name, the hook will detach itself from Avenger's arm and then flies on it's own. It well then go toward the person that Avenger has the most negative sentiment toward and strike them until either they are dead, Avenger himself is killed or if he somehow old no more ill feelings toward them, tough the last case is very unlikely. Due to Avenger's particular hatred of children, this Noble Phantasm will do more damage against them.

Tic Toc Crocodile~ Sound of the Death Clock

(Anti-Army, A+) After Peter Pan cut Avenger's hand, he fed it to a immense crocodile. The feeding of a part of his body to the beast created a magical link, making it so that the great reptile would always find Avenger, no matter how he tried to flees. This link exist even now, long after his death, allowing the beast to materiales himself out of it's native Neverland. It is not a true crocodile, but in a fact a Phantasmal Beast made of mankind's fear of the animal. It is a relentless and merciless predator that can easily crush the toughest metals between it's jaws. Unlike a normal crocodile, it never leaves water, prefering to wait for his victim to fall into his jaws. Whenever Avenger is near a least equal to a river of middle size, the Beast will manifest itself in it, completely invisible. The only sign of his existence will the sound of clock turning, only so deafingly loud that all those in a large area around the water will hear it. For Avenger, this sound is the symbol of his death itself and it will become so for all of his opponents. All persons other than Avenger that hear this sound will be continuously afflicted by visions of the death they suffered and the conviction that this noise means that they will soon experience it again. The only one immune to this effect are those possesing a high resistance against mental interferance and children, who are too innocent to truly fear death. While Avenger is not afflicted with these visions, he will nonetheless become more erratic the more he hear it and loathes the use of this Noble Phantasm. Anyone, including Avenger, that in the waters in wich the creature manifest itself will be instantly crushed by invisible jaws, promising death to all but the strongest of heroes. Since Avenger will avoid large amount of water, his master would need to use commands seals if they wished to use this Noble Phantasm, much like the case of a certain romanian noble.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 7th, 2016 at 05:38 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I dig the second Noble Phantasm. It has a lot of flavour. Though to be honest, the first one seems silly to me. A hook detaching itself from his arm and attacking the enemy? I like the flavour behind the NP in the first few sentences, but it flying by it's own and attacking enemies as a simple hook really does seem kinda silly. But i'unno, you might have a different imagery in mind and I'm just not getting it. Not saying it's a bad idea really, just personally think it's a silly one.

Though, only (maybe?) criticism I have is that having only two personal skills seems so little, but then again I might go overboard with how I give my Servants an average of 4 to 5 personal skills on every sheet so it's probably just a matter of taste here. Btw, I'm assuming he'd have Jolly Roger (the ship, not the hook) as his NP when summoned as a Rider?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I dig the second Noble Phantasm. It has a lot of flavour. Though to be honest, the first one seems silly to me. A hook detaching itself from his arm and attacking the enemy? I like the flavour behind the NP in the first few sentences, but it flying by it's own and attacking enemies as a simple hook really does seem kinda silly. But i'unno, you might have a different imagery in mind and I'm just not getting it. Not saying it's a bad idea really, just personally think it's a silly one.

Though, only (maybe?) criticism I have is that having only two personal skills seems so little, but then again I might go overboard with how I give my Servants an average of 4 to 5 personal skills on every sheet so it's probably just a matter of taste here. Btw, I'm assuming he'd have Jolly Roger (the ship, not the hook) as his NP when summoned as a Rider?
    Yeah, I tought it was silly too when I was making it, but I decided to keep it because I wanted him to have his hook as a NP, and there's nithing with being a bit silly from time to time
    Yeah, he doesn't have many personal skills because I couldn't think of more for him without stretching it, but not all servant need to have minimum 4. Yeah, he'd have the Jolly Roger, wich is the main reason why I didn't make him a rider; I couldn't think of a way to make a ship NP interesting.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 6th, 2016 at 03:22 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Yeah, I tought it was silly too when I was making it, but I decided to keep it because I wanted him to have his hook as a NP, and there's nithing with being a bit silly from time to time
    Yeah, he doesn't have many personal skills because I couldn't think of more for him without stretching it, but not all servant need to have minimum. Yeah, he'd have the Jolly Roger, wich is the main reason why I didn't make him a rider; I couldn't think of a way to make a ship NP interesting.
    I see. Fair enough.

Going back to making my sheet of the Servant everyone hates here now.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So either Shiki or Simo Hayha

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    So Simo Hayha
    I mentioned I have a Finnish friend back in my Louhi sheet and if it hasn't already been made obvious through my three dictators + Eckart sheets, I love me some 20th century (especially WWII) figures as Servants. It was only a matter of time.

But if it helps, mine is a qt girl instead of a ''badass bro''.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    But if it helps, mine is a qt girl instead of a ''badass bro''.
    I actually did a genderbent Simo Hahya myself ages ago (she'd be the Assassin in my hypothetical Fate fanfic) so it'll be definitely interesting to see your take.

I added a new skill to Hook and a bit of info in his personality section.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nothing will ever beat the beauty of genderbent Saberface Hayha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unless it's Grand Archer or Grand Assassin perhaps

JP Friend Code
    Grand Saberface

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Grand Saberface
    With five EX-rank Anti-World Noble Phantasm

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    7 reality marbles
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I see the ebin memes have started already.

Anyway, here she is. And yes, the faceclaim is from the Shiroi Majo manga which is an adaption of Simo Hayha's battles from the Winter War with the man also being genderbent in that manga.

---

Class: Assassin (Alternatively Archer)
    True Name: Simo Häyhä (Counter Guardian HÄYHÄ)
    Alias: Simuna, White Death
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: History
    Region:
    Finland

Strength - E
    Endurance- C
    Agility- C
    Mana- D+
    Luck- B
    NP- C

Height/Weight: 163cm/47kg
    Dislikes: Her current ''job'', needless bloodshed
    Talent: Sniping, defending a territory
    Natural Enemy: Joseph Stalin
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Finnish M/28-30 rifle, Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, military knife

Class skills:

Presence Concealment: (A+)
    Measures the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant, a natural talent of the Assassin class. At this rank, she is able to cut off her presence to the extent where detecting her becomes near impossible. When switching to a position of attack, the effectiveness of this skill drops immensely. In the Winter War, Simo is hailed as the most capable sniper who could adapt to her environment to the point where enemies could no longer detect her and had to resort to mass bombing in order to take out the girl nicknamed the ''White Death''.

Personal skills:

Clairvoyance:
    (C)
    Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Simo was known for her good eye-sight and the ability to hit the target effectively in life. It was said that unlike many other snipers, Simo used no lenses when shooting nor did she use any binoculars to locate the target. As such, her constant string of successes at shooting the target was made possible by her through sheer eye precision as if her eye sight were superhuman to begin with. In battle, she is capable of keeping track of speeding objects in the range of four kilometers without trouble.

Marksmanship: (A++)
    A skill that measures and represents one's all-around shooting techniques, ranging from the ability to quick drawing or trick shooting by the means of small arms or the capability to land shots at targets from a large distance. In her case, there is no doubt that she is a truly capable marksman who achieved the highest reported sniper kills in any major war through, by her own words, simple practice. Even prior to the Winter War, Simo reportedly had her home filled with trophies for marksmanship which she received from many events including the shooting sports in Viipuri province. At this rank, she is capable of both close combat through means of small arms and long ranged combat in which she could produce the results of killing two people by one bullet - even counter-snipers were unable to defeat her. On a side note, it is worthy to note that Simo had a poor rifle during her time as a soldier. Even though she could have gotten a much better one, she simply refused to get one.

Mana Burst (Ice): (D)
    Increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. Though Simo possesses a rather low rank in Mana due to being a fairly modern Servant, this is a technique she has developed throughout her battles in the Winter War and further improved in her time as a Counter Guardian. By focusing all her circuits into a single attack, Simo is able to infuse a single bullet with powerful magical energy that will raise both it's speed and destructive capabilities. Because modern bullets will, most of the time, not have a lasting effect - or will simply be intercepted - by enemy Servants who are all heroes and villains of great feats and power, Simo's only real way of damaging them is by focusing and landing this single powerful explosive bullet on an enemy Servant head on. It will serve to do some real damage even if it fails at defeating them.

Battle Continuation: (B)
    Measures the strength of one's vitality for predicaments as well as the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory after being defeated. A skill that makes it possible for Simo to raise no matter how many times she has been defeated as long as the damage is not truly immense. In life, Simo was shot in the face with an explosive bullet that blew off half her face and knocked her unconscious, leaving her in the freezing cold. Later she was found by allied soldiers and brought back to a hospital, who claimed that even though half her face was missing she refused to die. She regained consciousness on the exact day when the Soviets pulled out and peace was declared as if it were some supernatural coincidence.

Demonic Defender of the State:
    (A)
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement. Though Simo was a good sniper in life who took many enemy lives, her true talent does not lay in launching an attack, but rather it is the defense of a single territory against a more powerful enemy that she is truly capable of. Even though there was no end to the Red Army of Joseph Stalin, Simo stood her ground and protected her country no matter the strength of the enemy, eventually earning the admiration of both allies and enemies alike. Because of this, when summoned as a Servant she is granted a boost in performance when found in a predicament where she has to protect a territory or stand her ground against an attacking enemy. Depending on the strength of the enemy, she is given a boost equivalent to that of either rank C or B of Mad Enhancement.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Kätkeytynyt Tarkka-ampuja
    Witch Hidden in the Snowstorm

Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Team
    Range: 1~20
    Max. Target: 1 person (self), 20 people

A crystallization of Simo Häyhä's extra-ordinary ability to conceal herself in battle and shake her enemies with absolute fear. The Noble Phantasm in question manifests as a magical cloak that has two functions; a passive and active one. The passive ability of this Noble Phantasm is that when Simo dons the cloak, her Presence Concealment is raised to that of EX rank, allowing her to perfectly blend in with the surroundings. This is the crystallization of Simo's concealment tactics which she used in life as to erase her entire presence from the enemy's sight - she blended in perfectly with the white and cold environment of the Finnish winter by building a barricade around her body and putting snow inside of her mouth as to not give away her presence through her breaths.

When she is wearing the cloak, she is impossible to find as she has truly become one with the World. Only when attacking does her Presence Concealment lower to that of A+ rank. If this Noble Phantasm is used in conjunction with her second Noble Phantasm, the rank of her Presence Concealment does not decrease even when attacking and the Noble Phantasm itself is granted a rank up. However, the effects of this cloak have no bearing on the bullets she shoots at the enemy so even if she were to use it to battle another Servant, it is only a matter of time before the Servant in question is able to find out her position by seeing the direction of where the bullets are coming from. It does make her dangerous in regards to enemy Master, but a Servant that would leave their Master's side without accounting possible assassination from the Assassin class Servant is a fool of the greatest kind.

The second effect is the more important one, on the other hand. When she activates the true name of this Noble Phantasm, Simo releases a wide range area curse which imposes a powerful fear of death into the hearts of the enemy. The enemy will see visions of their own death and behind them, a smiling evil white witch that is the absolute authority of death. It is an effective means of resorting the enemy to utter cowardice and irrational behaviour - which gives Simo more chances to take the successful shot. Nevertheless, there is a catch to this Noble Phantasm. Simo is a modern Servant and the fear of death she can impose can only go so far. Against other Servants who are nothing short of monsters themselves, the effects of this Noble Phantasm will have little effect if any and they will only perhaps feel discomfort or have a drop in their parameters if the Servant in question is particularly known for cowardly actions in life. As such, the rank of this Noble Phantasm is extremely low and it is only truly effective against modern humans such as Magi or rather, enemy Masters.

Valkoinen Kuolema
    Reaper of the Frozen Country

Type: Anti-Army, Bounded Field
    Range: 1~50
    Max. Target: 100 people

The most powerful and the most notable Noble Phantasm of Simo Häyhä. Rather than her own deeds, what has crystallized as her strongest Noble Phantasm is the snowy plains of Finland in which she held absolute dominance during the Winter Wars and instilled crippling fear into the hearts of her enemies. Upon activation, Simo will once again call upon the freezing plains of her homeland in hope of defeating the enemy. It is a Noble Phantasm that alters the already established territory to that of Simo's desired snowy plains through the user's will - similar to that of Nero's theater Noble Phantasm. Her personal skills and first Noble Phantasm will all be granted a great boost in their effectiveness.

Inside of this Noble Phantasm, Simo is treated as the absolute dominant force. She is able to alter the plains as she sees fit and she can even call upon great blizzards to force their enemies onto the defensive. Since Simo is knowledgeable in the arts of war, there is no doubt that she will prepare this Noble Phantasm prior to it's usage - hiding explosives beneath the snow as to damage the enemy Servant as much as possible while sniping from far away. Though her bullets and grenades are all modern weaponry with only a minimum amount of magical energy infused into them so the damage she'll be able to done is questionable and fully depends on the enemy she is facing. And if the enemy truly wishes, they could unleash large scale attacks to destroy the plains as much as possible, cornering Simo.

Luckily, this Noble Phantasm possesses a powerful trump card. In exchange for dispelling the cold winter in the case where the enemy is stronger than she is, Simo is able to unleash a powerful C-ranked Anti-Army last resort attack on the enemy. It is the absolute hatred of the frozen country that has suffered loss of life from the invasion of the enemy, a blizzard carrying piercing cold that will seep into the flesh and the bones of the enemy until all their bodily functions cease to work. Enemies that have no particular resistance to the cold will have a hard time dealing with the harsh Finnish winter and so they will be forced to face the full capability of this Noble Phantasm. The blizzard will be carried by an illusion of a large bear - which is the most sacred animal of Finland - that will seek to slay any intruder upon it's lands.

Lore
    A marksman from the Winter War that has since been recorded as the sniper with highest kill count in any major war. She protected her country from the never-ending and powerful Red Army of Joseph Stalin, losing most of her humanity and even suffering great physical damage in exchange for beating back the Russian soldiers.

Because she is not a true Heroic Spirit who was born past the 19th century cut off, her summoning is made possible only because of her existence as a Counter Guardian - a result from the contract she formed with Alaya during the Winter War in order to beat back the seemingly undefeatable enemy even with her level of skill.

Personality
    A genius who possess extreme skills in marksmanship, but she takes no pride in it. Though she is confident about her skill, she is also a modest person who does not enjoy flattering herself. She possess a brave soul and a unyielding will to protect what is important to her. ...However, because she has become a Counter Guardian, the state she is in right now is only a shadow of what she used to be.

A person who no longer has any true will, as she has given upon the prospect of further happiness, only keeping the satisfaction of her previous victory against the Soviet army in her heart. If one were to ask what her wish is, she would without a doubt answer that she wishes to be released from her current job as a ''janitor'' of the World. But because she has accepted that it is an impossible wish, her only desire when summoned as a Servant is to re-live her past glory in battle... and if she is allowed to ask for a wish, it is that she would desire that Joseph Stalin is one of the Servants summoned into the Holy Grail War she is summoned to.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 7th, 2016 at 12:45 PM.