Page 82 of 858 FirstFirst ... 32727780818283848792132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Well, this is my first post on these forms... please be gentle.

Faceclaim

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Historical
    Region: China

Parameters:

STR: D (C)
    EDU: D (C)
    AGI: D
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: B (C)
    NP: A+

Class Skills:

Avenger (A): Increases STR and END when Avenger is wounded or betrayed. Her high rank in this skill
    signifies the great and disproportionate revenge she carried out against those who killed her son.

Oblivion Correction (B/E):
    Decreases prana cost while Avenger is contracted with her Master, but increases
    it when not contracted, as well as imposing a rank-down to LCK. An inverse of Independent Action, it is
    a fail-safe of sorts that ensures Avenger will only survive a few minutes at most without a Master.

Self Replenishment (Prana) (C/EX): Increases the rate that Avenger absorbs prana from her surroundings.
    However, since it is a lower rank than her Oblivion Correction, this skill will not ameliorate her
    situation if she finds herself without a Master.

Personal Skills

Grieving Mother:
    ​(EX)
    The manifestation of the weight and obsession of a loving mother's loss and the length they would go to avenge their slain children. This skill represents Avenger's reason for fame and her demise. When her son was executed for minor offenses, she sold all her belongings, gave away all her wealth to recruit disgruntled young men to rebel against the government. She even gave her afterlife, offering her soul to ALAYA for the chance of revenge.

At this rank, Avenger has willingly given the ultimate sacrifice, the chance of being reincarnated. If her master meets the requirements for activating Mental Pollution, and he dies this ability negates Oblivion Correction and changes the source of Self Replenishment (Prana) to ALAYA to power her Noble Phantasm to raze the entire area. This effectively gives Avenger Independent Action A.

Mental Pollution: (A)
    Only available her Master is: male, Good Aligned, and under 40. Avenger wholeheartedly believes her Master is an apparition of her dead son, and any Masters and Servants are responsible for her son's death and are to be killed. If the Master does not fit all three categories, Avenger will kill the summoner and begin searching for a suitable substitute. Once a suitable Master is found, she will call him her son's name instead of Master and chide hime if he protests. Nonetheless, Avenger will unquestioningly follow any command, regardless how heinous or self-destructive, without the need for a Command Seal. This behavior means that it is difficult for Avenger to form alliances, as she views everyone as wanting to separate her from her son again.

Noble Phantasm:

A Mother's Bloody Funeral March
    The Bloody Nameless Revolt

Type: Anti-unit

The tens of thousands of nameless peasant men Avenger gave everything she had too to follow her in her crusade. Despite the price, to Avenger they were little more than tools which she summons as a living manifestation of her grief. These manifestations range from the width of a man to a living wall of bodies and blood that she can control through hand gestures. She can even form bloody chains of bodies to act as human sized bladed whips. Each individual is still alive but has little control over their movements, and will continue to use their weapons as they are smashed against their General's enemies. Though the constructs can be cut, the bodies will merely disappear and return for Avenger's use.The more bodies the constructs need, the more prana is used.

A Mother's Bloody Funeral March
    Inundate this Cruel World With My Own Cruelty

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress

How Avenger captured the capital of her province. She manifest every one of the tens of thousands of rebels she recruited and forms one giant wave of bodies, iron and blood. Avenger directs more than 2000 tons to destroy anything she wishes. The amount of prana necessary for this would make even the mages of old balk, let alone modern maguses. Avenger's master is guaranteed to die, fueling her further through her skill, Grieving Mother, and finishing the summon. She then has five hours before she disappears to take her grief on the world. She can still be killed by other servants during this time.

Identity
    Spoiler:
    Avenger's real identity is Mother Lü, Mother of Chinese Revolution, a wealthy noblewomen who lived in present day Shangdong province. Her family, was worth millions of coins in her time, something that would be important later. In 9 AD, Wang Mang usurped the Han throne, and began passing universally unpopular acts during a time of flood and famine leaving many peasants angry against the government. Her son, Lü Yu was a minor official who was executed in 14 AD for minor crimes and in revenge, Mother Lü began plotting a revolt agains the provincial government. She began gathering dissatisfied young peasant men by giving them gifts and supplied her army through her own wealth. Mother Lü took the title of General and led her rebel force to, eventually, storm the capital of Haiqu, her home, County. Capturing the county magistrate who had ordered the execution of her son, she beheaded him and sacrificed his head on her son's tomb. Alas, she would not live to see Wang Mang's downfall as she died four years later and her army absorbed by another group that woul depose Wang Mang name the Red Eyebrows.

Of course, a noblewoman does not merely go from aristocrat to General without any prior training. Unfortunately, she didn't have that training. In her despair, she was visited by Alaya. Lü begged the spirit for the power to attain her revenge and Alaya agreed, so long as Alaya could ask the woman for a favor. In her desperation and grief Lü agreed. When she died of illness four years later, Alaya cashed in her favor.

In the end, Mother Lü cared for nothing and no one but her son. Everything was a tool for avenging her son. Her Army was merely a group of bodies she could use to break her enemies, herself a resource to be spent to gain an advantage, her family's wealth trifles to be handed away for support. To her, there was nothing too sacred that couldn't be used.
    Last edited by Dionysian_Lumberjack; November 14th, 2016 at 12:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    @Dionysian_Lumberjack

First off, welcome aboard! I'll try to be as gentle as I can.
    Starting with the Class and Alternate Classes, these sheets are generally made with only one Class in mind with additional info given for the others at the end. Choosing to make Mother Lu an Avenger or Rider instead of all three classes at once makes it easier for all of us to understand it.
    The Class Skills are the same way. Choose one and only one Class and progress from there. Avengers also have three class skills in case you didn't know. Grieving Mother is very confusing and honestly incredibly broken in a boring way. The idea that it confers a mental pollution like Protection of the Faith is interesting, but cramming Discernment of the Poor, Battle Continuation, and whatever benefits a Counter-Guardian receives is no way to make a skill. Sorry. Military Tactics is also ranked too high for someone not globally known. (Alexander has his ranked at B and he was considered a god of this kind of stuff) Pollution of the Mind is redundant when paired with Mad Enhancement, which can honestly be fluffed to contain Pollution's effects.
    Ionioi Hetairoi Clone One Million is a no. Every part of it.

--Updated--

Also, to get your picture to show, just select Copy Image Address and put it in the Insert Image bar.
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 10th, 2016 at 01:32 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see another new face here Dionysian_Lumberjack! The sheet's pretty well-done and the 'grieving mother' angle makes for an interestingly unconventional Heroic Spirit. Army-summoning NPs are just about done to death around here but you at least tried to spice it up with the Avenger/Berserker versions so I won't hold it against you too much (nicely macabre imagery, by the way). Not sure if it should be EX ranked, honestly. You were obviously basing it off Iskandar's Ionian Hetairoi but that was summoning basically one of the most famous armies in world history. Plus many (if not all) the individual members were themselves Heroic Spirits which I highly doubt would be true in Lu's case (being a bunch of random farmers and all) so I'd suggest lowering the rank to A+. Also, it's a tad confusing how you alternated between referring to her as Rider and Avenger in the Skill descriptions.

Kay thanks, I suppose now is where I explain myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Starting with the Class and Alternate Classes, these sheets are generally made with only one Class in mind with additional info given for the others at the end. Choosing to make Mother Lu an Avenger or Rider instead of all three classes at once makes it easier for all of us to understand it.
    Yeah, this is just me being unsure how to start this.

Avengers also have three class skills in case you didn't know
    I didn't include those because I legitimately don't know what Avenger, Oblivion Correction and Self replenishment does, nor did I have any points of refrence.

The idea that it confers a mental pollution like Protection of the Faith is interesting, but cramming Discernment of the Poor, Battle Continuation, and whatever benefits a Counter-Guardian receives is no way to make a skill.
    Hmmm, ok. I didn't know just knowing if someone was evil was discernment of the poor, since she isn't supposed to be able to tell if somebody is lying just that their evil, regardless of lawful, chaotic or neutral (course Karna probably isn't the best point to extrapolate from). Battle continuation, that was more because of my idea of her not giving up until she punished the people who "killed" her son. As well, for the Counter Guardian thing, i could have been more clear. She only draws prana from Alaya, nothing else and only when her master dies as a giant last fuck you to everyone.

Sorry. Military Tactics is also ranked too high for someone not globally known. (Alexander has his ranked at B and he was considered a god of this kind of stuff) Pollution of the Mind is redundant when paired with Mad Enhancement, which can honestly be fluffed to contain Pollution's effects.

Ionioi Hetairoi Clone One Million is a no. Every part of it.
    On the stuff about rider, I wasn't 100% on board my self at first but I felt like I needed a non-insane version for the character. would limiting her to just avenger or berserker be better? As well, if I really want to give her a unique skill, because I feel that the death of her son defines her, any suggestions are welcome. Also, how do you feel about the Alucard level Zero release NP?

--Updated--

Also, to get your picture to show, just select Copy Image Address and put it in the Insert Image bar.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    goddamnit i though i finally found a way to fix that after tinkering for a few minutes.

Thanks for the help though!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysian_Lumberjack View Post
    I didn't include those because I legitimately don't know what Avenger, Oblivion Correction and Self replenishment does, nor did I have any points of refrence.
    I'd go with these as the de-facto Avenger Class Skills until more official materials come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Avenger (A): Increases STR and END when Avenger is wounded or betrayed. Her high rank in this skill
    signifies the great and disproportionate revenge she carried out against those who killed her husband.

Oblivion Correction (B): Decreases prana cost while Avenger is contracted with her Master, but increases
    it when not contracted, as well as imposing a rank-down to LCK. An inverse of Independent Action, it is
    a fail-safe of sorts that ensures Avenger will only survive a few minutes at most without a Master.

Self Replenishment (Prana) (C): Increases the rate that Avenger absorbs prana from her surroundings.
    However, since it is a lower rank than her Oblivion Correction, this skill will not ameliorate her
    situation if she finds herself without a Master.

Blog Entries
    I'm a huge Hellsing nerd so that was a 10/10 in my book, as seemingly overpowered and undeserved as it might be.
    From my understanding, Self-Replenishment is akin to Independent Action, Avenger is based on how much of an "anti-hero" the Servant in question is--as opposed to straight up evil, and Oblivion Action hasn't been explained yet but someone else might know for sure.
    By only drawing on prana from Alaya you mean she doesn't even function off her Master's supply? Even EMIYA and the other Counter-Guardians like Saber have to deal with that.
    A solid start, all in all.

I'm a huge Hellsing nerd so that was a 10/10 in my book, as seemingly overpowered and undeserved as it might be.
    From my understanding, Self-Replenishment is akin to Independent Action, Avenger is based on how much of an "anti-hero" the Servant in question is--as opposed to straight up evil, and Oblivion Action hasn't been explained yet but someone else might know for sure.
    By only drawing on prana from Alaya you mean she doesn't even function off her Master's supply? Even EMIYA and the other Counter-Guardians like Saber have to deal with that.
    A solid start, all in all.

No, more because activating it is supposed to be too much for most masters, which should kill them. Normally she would die to, but if the master met the requirements to be her "son", dead then she would call on Alaya to keep in existence long enough to try to kill everyone and everything around her.

Any other time she is dependent on her master.

Also, how much of Anti hero would you say Lu is then? I have an idea but i want multiple opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ]I'd go with these as the de-facto Avenger Class Skills until more official materials come out.
    Thanks!

Edit:

Uh, how do i multiquote?

Edit two electric boogaloo

nvm
    Last edited by Dionysian_Lumberjack; November 10th, 2016 at 02:22 AM.

All right, i revised it, how does it look now?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    True Name: Ned Kelly
    Ned Kelly is pretty much one of the few heroic spirit from australia. I do have a few things, Battle Continuation doesn't regenerate wounds - it lets you fight in spite of them. As for the Noble Phantasm, I think B is too high. Perhaps C would be more appropirate.

- - - Updated - - -

Class: Caster
    I'm unfamiliar with the legend but he seems pretty solid and I can't really point out flaws. He's pretty tanky for a Caster but it's comparable to the likes of Geronimo so it works. As for his NP, best mention a weakness or vulnerability of sorts - perhaps a vulnerability to silver?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

True Name:
    Saint Michael the Archangel, the First Knight
    Yes, there is the "No Divine Spirit" rule but to be fair, every grail war we've seen has been messed up in one way or another so he could probably work.

As for the sheet itself, it's pretty solid. I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

A Saber with the stats of an Assassin or Lancer, the Noble Phantasm of an Archer, and lorewise like Kojirou is...interesting to say the least.
    Maybe flesh out the lore a bit more if there is anything.
    I was aiming to make Empress Jingu a bit irregular. Regarding the lore, that's pretty much all there is on her, though I could mention the Noble Phantasm some more. I'll get to it at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysian_Lumberjack View Post
    All right, i revised it, how does it look now?
    All Avengers thus far have been Chaotic Evil so that's just one thing I pointed out. Her first personal skill is pretty good.

The first NP is basically making weapons out of bodies which fills the "Edginess" quota. The second is an addition on the whole 'using the dead as a weapon so I'd merge them together to make a single versatile NP personally.

All in all, good stuff.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Rare to see many Australian heroes around here.

Given that his whole legend was about defying authority I'm frankly quite surprised he doesn't have Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit, so I'd suggest nixing Charisma and replacing it with that Skill (or perhaps giving him composite of the two like I did for my Vercingetorix sheet). Having the Australian outback as a remnant of the Age Of Gods is a fun idea, though the Skill's actual effect is unfortunately kind of boring. Also I wonder if that could justify giving him a higher rank in Magic Resistance.

Other then that, the sheet itself is fairly good. Though I'm not so familiar with Kelly's legend, I can't help but feel that he could have another NP rather then just the armor. (Maybe something to do with inciting rebellion?)
    Love me some Ned Kelly, but it needs a little fixing up. For starters, the Noble Phantasm is ranked too high again, especially for a guy at the tail end of the Victorian era. Battle Continuation, while sketchy on the ranking, doesn't reform parts like how you've described. Cu has his at A because he was able to keep fighting despite being beheaded, but that didn't make his head grow back.
    I also think you'd like the skill Nature of a Rebellious Spirit, which would make him resist Charisma up to a certain level--fitting for such a stubborn son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Ned Kelly is pretty much one of the few heroic spirit from australia. I do have a few things, Battle Continuation doesn't regenerate wounds - it lets you fight in spite of them. As for the Noble Phantasm, I think B is too high. Perhaps C would be more appropirate.
    So, something like this?
    True Name: Ned Kelly
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Personality and Lore
    Contemptful of any form of authority, he prides himself on his freedom. A Master would do much better making a partnership with him, rather than asserting their authority with command seals. In life, Ned Kelly was a famous Australian Outlaw, who waged a guerrilla campaign against the Law for years after the allegedly unjust imprisonment and capture of his family. He built a network of sympathizers, using them to help him pull off heists across the country. In his final battle with the Law, he donned a set of armor that was said to have made him nearly bulletproof, and was only brought down by several shots to the legs.

Weaponry: A rifle and a revolver.
    Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Agility: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: D+
    NP: C
    Class Skills:
    Independent Action: B
    In life, he refused any form of legal authority over him, striking it out on his own and carving a bloody swath through the country of Australia.
    Magic Resistance: D
    He never encountered any magecraft in life. However, he was born and lived in Australia, a land that was the last portion of earth to fade from the Age of Gods. Due to this, his rank increases to D-rank.
    Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation: D
    Even though he was shot several times in the arms, he continued firing relentlessly at the law enforcement sent to apprehend him. Due to this aspect of his legend, any attacks that target the arms do not impair his combat ability, unless they completely sever the arms.
    Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: B
    In life, he fought against authority and refused to give up, making him infamous across Australia. Allows for resisting Charisma up to B-rank.
    Outback Survivor: B
    A man who was able to survive in the Australian Outback, a land that is the closest to the Other Side of the World due to it's proximity to Dreamtime and it being once known as 'The Underside of the World'. Grants a rank-up to all physical parameters. In addition, due to living in a land of near-phantasmal beasts[IE: The wildlife of australia be crazy], against Servants and beings whose natures have a 'Beastly' or 'Monstrous' description, he gains a luck bonus and deals increased damage.
    Noble Phantasm:
    Ned Kelly's Armor, 'Contempt for Authority': C
    A suit of armor that covers his shoulders, chest, and head, it operates as a potent defensive Noble Phantasm. However, when worn, he gains the equivalent of Bravery at A-rank, as when wearing it, he resisted any attempts to apprehend him short of simply disabling his physical body. The weakness of this noble phantasm is his legs, which remain vulnerable.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's pretty good. I take it you didn't want/find any kind of faceclaim?

Yeah, that's pretty good. I take it you didn't want/find any kind of faceclaim?
    I can't find a good one. There's like, no animesque art of Australian people.

much less a good animesque art of Ned Kelly's armor.

Blog Entries
    I can't find a good one. There's like, no animesque art of Australian people.

much less a good animesque art of Ned Kelly's armor.
    If worse came to worse I guess you could use Australia from Hetalia? (I took that route for my Bernardo Del Carpio, after all)

True Name: Bass Reeves
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Faceclaim

Personality and Lore
    A stern man with a deep commitment to justice. In life, he was a famous lawman who apprehend over a hundred criminals, never once being injured. His commitment to justice was such that when his son murdered his daughter-in-law, he insisted on hunting down his son personally. One of his most famous feats was the arrest of three outlaws, all of them brothers. He simply walked up to them, handed them the warrant for their arrest, and when they attempted to resist, shot two of them dead before they could even draw.

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Endurance: E
    Magic: E
    Luck: C
    NP: A[Hold on, you'll see why this is such a big deal.]
    Class Skills:
    Independent Action: B
    In life, he wandered the land alone, apprehending criminals with only his guns and his horse by his side.
    Magic Resistance: E
    Only granted by his class container.
    Personal Skills:
    Protection from Arrows: B
    In life, he was never struck by a bullet, even though his clothing couldn't say the same.
    Lawman: C
    In life, he pursued criminals to the best of his ability, no matter who they were. He gains bonuses to damage against Chaotic or Evil enemies. If fighting a Chaotic Evil enemy, his also gains a Rank-Up to Luck.
    Eye of the Mind[False]: B
    In life, his keen instincts led him to battle many criminals and come out of it alive, whole, and with another apprehension or kill added to his tally.
    Noble Phantasm:
    Come Quietly, 'I've got a Warrant for your Arrest.': A
    Bass Reeves is able to walk up to an enemy, and present them with a Warrant for their arrest. The enemy is under a compulsion to consider the warrant, asking themselves whether or not to fight Bass Reeves. If they wish to battle, Bass Reeves will be able to strike first before they attempt to initiate combat. However, this does not warrant it's A-rank status. If the enemy does not wish to fight, or does not wish to participate in the Grail War at all, they will be 'arrested'. Servants who are 'Arrested' are sealed, their stats reduced to E-rank. Mana consumption becomes negligible, able to survive off the ambient prana in the air, or without it, even the prana produced by an untrained and unprepared master. Even noble phantasms are sealed, being rendered simple artifacts of no real power. If a Servant is sealed, their Master is no longer considered a Master, and their command seals are revoked. Masters who are Arrested are also no longer Masters, and their Servants may be sealed as well if they wish to 'Turn themselves in'.

The rank of the Noble Phantasm is based on the fact that even the strongest servants may be sealed if they are willing. If, say, Hercules didn't want to fight in the grail war, and just kinda wanted to protect Ilya, then he may accept being sealed if Bass Reeves and Hercules are the only two Servants left. And of course, it would be able to seal Hercules, as powerful as he is.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; November 10th, 2016 at 12:20 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    "True" Name: Empress Jingu
    No reason to tear you apart for this one tbh. It's a pretty solid sheet. Japanese mythology has some pretty interesting candidates for Servants, but most of the time their stories are hardly big... Her story is no exception to that so you did pull out quite a bit of flavour from it, especially for the NPs.

Needs more physical Casters. And werewolves.
    Never really heard of this guy, but the sheet is nice. Having EX ranked AGI (even if it's in his own territory) seems kinda really strong, but to be fair most Servants can blast their way outside of an enemy palace or at least be smart enough to not enter it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Being a fallen angel, it should be even easier for him to get in, since he ought to have lost his Divine Spirit status.
    I somehow doubt genuine ancient demons such as Lucifer or Beelzebub could be applicable as Servants. I might be wrong and just don't remember anything about that being saidthough.

Hm.... I've got an idea for another Australian Servant based on the Dreamtime mythos.

The question is, whether it should be Crow, a trickster god who has distinct shades of Prometheus, being the one who brought fire to the Aborigines.

On the other hand, there's the Rainbow Serpent, for who I have an idea for a rather interesting Conceptual NP.

Blog Entries
    Hm.... I've got an idea for another Australian Servant based on the Dreamtime mythos.

The question is, whether it should be Crow, a trickster god who has distinct shades of Prometheus, being the one who brought fire to the Aborigines.

On the other hand, there's the Rainbow Serpent, for who I have an idea for a rather interesting Conceptual NP.
    Hmm. I've seen a couple Crow sheets here in the past, but never a Rainbow Serpent, so I'd say go for the latter if only for novelty's sake. Is there a reason you can't do both?

Hmm. I've seen a couple Crow sheets here in the past, but never a Rainbow Serpent, so I'd say go for the latter if only for novelty's sake. Is there a reason you can't do both?
    Time constraints mostly.

True Name: Rainbow Serpent
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    LORE
    In 'life', the Rainbow Serpent was the chief god of the Dreamtime Mythos of Australia. Australia was the last land that the Age of Gods held power over, and thus, the Rainbow Serpent retains a tiny portion of it's power. It is aware that such power will fade with time, but it is content to continue wielding it's power for it's people as long as it can. In legends, the Rainbow Serpent was known for controlling the flow of the world, such as the flow of Time, the flow of water through rivers and waterholes, and even the flow of Souls.

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Agility: A
    Endurance: C
    Magic: A
    Luck: B
    NP: A++
    Class Skills:
    Item Creation: B
    In it's prime, the Rainbow Serpent was known for creating large monuments and landmarks, that marked the paths of the Songlines and powered the ancient Aborigine Magecraft. It's monuments and landmarks created now contribute mana to help power and sustain the Rainbow Serpent.
    Territory Creation: C
    The Rainbow Serpent was once able establish a large area as part of the DreamTime, allowing portions of the Age of Gods to leak into the world. However, they can only designate a single area as part of the DreamTime. With the Age of Man in full swing, this skill has been decreased, to only create an area where the Rainbow Serpent is not hampered by the constraints of the Age of Man.
    Personal Skills:
    Divinity: EX
    As a full-fledged god, this skill is at EX-rank. At this rank, the Rainbow Serpent is bound by the age of Man, lowering their stats by one rank the first three days they spend outside of a designated DreamTime area, and by two ranks the rest of the time.
    Song of Creation: A+
    The Rainbow Serpent is able to use the ancient songs that shaped the Australian Continent to produce powerful effects.
    Authority of Water: C
    The Rainbow Serpent is able to use bodies of water to track and find those who were in contact with it, and within a body of water, gains increased damage against it's enemies.
    Noble Phantasms:
    Flow of the World: A++
    The Rainbow Serpent is able to control the flows of reality, from the physical flow of Prana, to the conceptual flow of Battle. Using this, they can manipulate the world to favor them. However, such blatant use of Authority attracts the attention of Gaia and Alaya, which both attempt to suppress the anomaly. As such, this Noble Phantasm costs ridiculous amounts of prana. However, this still means that when using this ability, it is near impossible to target the Rainbow Serpent with simple directed energy attacks, as the flow of prana towards the Rainbow Serpent can be disrupted. Even the flow of prana to Servants is not immune, allowing the Rainbow Serpent to deprive a Servant of their master's prana for a duration.
    Songlines, 'Paths of the Dreamtime': B
    Between monuments the Serpent builds, paths are established in a single direction from one to the other. This allows for the Serpent to quickly move between Monuments. However, these paths are one-way only, and are established at the creation of a monument.

Blog Entries
    Surprised I haven't seen this guy here before. I also can't seem to stop making Slavs.

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Russia

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: D

Class Skills:

Item Construction: (D)
    While Caster does not know magecraft, he is able to produce literary works of high quality at an astounding rate.

Territory Creation: (D)
    At this rank, creation of a "magic area" becomes possible. The area generally is the size of a single floor of a building, reduces the cost of all spells the servant casts while within by 20% and warns the servant of all intruders entering the area.​

Personal Skills:

Weak Constitution: (C)
    Weak Constitution is a weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of Heroic Spirit. Caster was afflicted with tuberculosis in life, which would later lead to his death by complications. Caster is accompanied by the risk of a status drop only when entering combat.

High-Speed Incantation: (D)
    In the case of Caster, rather than expedience in spell recitation, this skill embodies the immense speed at which he is capable of generating publication drafts. Especially in his early writing days, Caster was famed for being able to start and finish a completed story in a single evening.

Eye of the Mind (True): (C-)
    Forged through his father's parenting style, Caster created a very deep sense of self-discipline for himself that carried him through his working life. Capable of calmly analyzing situations except during an emotionally challenging battle. Even if the chance of victory is small, he is able to devise a plan to exploit that possibility. Susceptible to other forms of outside distraction

Medical Techniques: (C)
    As a practicing physician of his time period, Caster is very capable in treating wounds and infections with the knowledge and supplies of his age. If explained to him properly, adapting to modern medical techniques can be achieved with some small difficulty.

Noble Phantasm

Chekhov's Gun
    That Which Must Not Be

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max. Target: 1

Caster's dramatic principle crystallized into a conceptual weapon. Taking the physical appearance of an old revolver with silver inlay, the bullets fired from this sidearm are horrendously powerful. As Caster once said: "Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." Thus, targets hit by Chekhov's Gun are subject to a [diminishing in relevance]--effectively conferring an instantaneous Presence Concealment-like effect a conceptual level. Most easily used as a self-defense weapon to remove the [relevance] of a fight between himself and an enemy Servant (as in the nature of the conflict or the conflict itself is made irrelevant, ceasing hostilities), it is nonetheless still potent and can be applied to a variety of things.

Chekhov's Gun's second application is that it can also bestow relevance onto its targets. If an enemy is walking under a tree, say, by shooting the tree it could cause a branch or even the whole tree to fall over, anything that the object can do to become [important] is brought to its fullest potential, however many shots it may take. Consecutive hits by Chekhov's Gun will result in fluctuating relevance depending on Caster's desire. If a full cylinder is emptied into an enemy Servant, it's possible that their relevance to the Holy Grail War will become absolutely nil, removing them from the possibility of victory.

Lore

Caster is Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (January 1860– 15 July 1904), a Russian playwright and short story writer, who is considered to be among the greatest writers of short fiction in history. His career as a playwright produced four classics and his best short stories are held in high esteem by writers and critics. Along with Henrik Ibsen and August Strindberg, Chekhov is often referred to as one of the three seminal figures in the birth of early modernism in the theatre. Chekhov practiced as a medical doctor throughout most of his literary career: "Medicine is my lawful wife", he once said, "and literature is my mistress."

Chekhov renounced the theatre after the reception of The Seagull in 1896, but the play was revived to acclaim in 1898 by Konstantin Stanislavski's Moscow Art Theatre, which subsequently also produced Chekhov's Uncle Vanya and premiered his last two plays, Three Sisters and The Cherry Orchard. These four works present a challenge to the acting ensemble as well as to audiences, because in place of conventional action Chekhov offers a "theatre of mood" and a "submerged life in the text".

Chekhov had at first written stories only for financial gain, but as his artistic ambition grew, he made formal innovations which have influenced the evolution of the modern short story. He made no apologies for the difficulties this posed to readers, insisting that the role of an artist was to ask questions, not to answer them.
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 11th, 2016 at 08:16 PM.