Page 132 of 858 FirstFirst ... 3282122127130131132133134137142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    And thanks for the corrections, i'll switch up the pastebin in a tic

- - - Updated - - -

http://pastebin.com/N15EgKm9
    tock
    Nice job on the pastebin. Though, the very second Servant listed has no name listed alongside their various Classes. I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be Amelia Earhart though, since I remember she could fit into every Class due to distortion in her legend and I think Random was the one who wrote her up.

Also, with the 'duplicate' sheets made by WhatShouldNotBe I'd recommend only including the more recent one, since most of them are fairly basic updates that really should've been just edits to the initial post (no offense) and not really worth hogging up extra space. Otherwise, it'd be kind of funky having two entries for the same Servant by the same author in a row (if a lot of people did that, it'd start getting really annoying).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    is it just me, or has the OP not been updated in about thousand years?
    A few months.

I just did it as it's near the end of the year and didn't think the admins would want someone to bother them over it around the holidays.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Nice job on the pastebin. Though, the very second Servant listed has no name listed alongside their various Classes. I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be Amelia Earhart though, since I remember she could fit into every Class due to distortion in her legend and I think Random was the one who wrote her up.

Also, with the 'duplicate' sheets made by WhatShouldNotBe I'd recommend only including the more recent one, since most of them are fairly basic updates that really should've been just edits to the initial post (no offense) and not really worth hogging up extra space. Otherwise, it'd be kind of funky having two entries for the same Servant by the same author in a row (if a lot of people did that, it'd start getting really annoying).
    Yeah, only take the final sheet of mine. Anything before that is just drafts and stuff that I want critique on.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sure, I'll get to it tomorrow at some point.

Friendly neighborhood Dark Lord! Mr.Obsidian's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Eh, as it's december here's the pastebin for all the servants since the last update
    http://pastebin.com/WHWgcm5e

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually thinking of using the second one before you posted that - seem's to suit her more.

Props still gonna use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also let me know if I made a mistake in the listings
    I deleted charlemagne in favor of just reworking him entirely.
    My Servant Comepndium
    Make Middle-Earth great again!

Blog Entries
    That Deirdre isn't EdgyTM enough.

And thanks for the corrections, i'll switch up the pastebin in a tic

- - - Updated - - -

http://pastebin.com/N15EgKm9
    tock
    Ed VI doesn't have a Class listed.

Blog Entries
    (ノ´・ω・)ノ ミ ┸━┸ ,

Saber [Alter]

Appearance (roughly):

Name: Aífe
    Title: The Radiant
    Other classes: Rider, Caster, Lancer, Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Ireland

Stats:

Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: D

Class Skill(s):

Riding (A): One can ride all animals and any vehicles with exceptional expertise, save for beasts of phantasmal, divine, and dragon origin. Saber was a warrior princess feared for her mastery of arms. Only one other[1] was said to be her equal. Though, no one was as skilled with the mounts of war—especially, and most specifically, chariots—nor harbored such a love for them as she. Rank increases to A+ if she becomes fond of the mount she chooses to commandeer.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skill(s):

Battle Continuation (B): The ability to fight while suffering from life-threatening injuries. In addition, one can even remain alive for a short period of time even after receiving major wounds. Saber was called “the hardest warrior ever known” by her equal, who was so great a warrior they ascended to godhood.

Instinct (A+): A refined sixth sense. When outside of combat, one is able to sense danger before it strikes. When in combat, one is able to feel the flow of battle and predict their enemies’ movements. At this rank, one’s aptitude in battle is akin to true precognition. To do battle with her equal, for what Saber lacked in skill of arms she made up for by learning their every move and being able to counter them down to an art-form.

God Eater (C): An ability obtained from combating, defeating, and consuming spirits, whether they be nothing more than shades haunting the land, gods reigning in the clouds above, or devils punishing the damned below. Against spiritual entities, those with divine blood flowing through their veins, or even Divine Spirits themselves, one gains an increase in damage. If a spirit is defeated or driven back, a temporary increase in stats is possible. At this rank, all stats can be increased by one if it is a spirit greater than a wraith and the duration will last a short period of time afterward. If completely vanquished, the increase is permanent. In order to even come close to being her rival’s equal, Saber had to garner a strength unfathomable—and quickly.

Protection of the Faeries (D-): One is granted the blessing of the supernatural. In Saber’s case, it is a curse. Gained from being born out of a certain witch’s hatred for the Tuatha Dé and their descendants, Saber cannot get mana from nearly any other source than her own reserves, save for that of her Master’s. In addition, her connection with her Master is also weakened, making such a simple thing as a transfer of mana between them just that more difficult. Furthermore, specific to Saber due to possessing God Eater, in the event that a mana transfer with her Master is lacking or outright impossible, she is able to extract what she needs from those with equal or greater mana around her.

Mystic Eyes (C, Fear): Grants one the power to interfere with the outer world. Given for the sole purpose of breaking through the gate separating her rival’s abode from the known world, Saber is able to dominate and bend others beneath her will. In the time otherwise not used for preparing for her confrontations with her rival, Saber used her visual prowess to subjugate warriors to her cause.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Claíomh Solais (Anti-Personnel, B): The sword of light brought by the Tuath Dé from a foreign city to the east and wielded by Nuada Airgetlám, their first High King. Acquired by Saber through unknown means, it was so bright and fiery nothing could diminish its light. In the hands of Saber, it becomes ‘a weapon none are capable of properly defending against’. Meaning, one will still receive searing wounds by its blade even if successfully blocked, parried, or otherwise stopped. Though, the damage inflicted will be far less devastating than by a glancing or connected blow. [the sword's appearance, roughly]

Lore:

Spoiler:
    Aoife’s Original Homunculus--Do Not Steal!

Wish:

Spoiler:
    To kill Scáthach.

Miscellaneous:

Dislikes: Foul-play, Her Namesake, Scáthach (to an extent)

[1]: Scáthach, Ruler of the Realm of Shadows.
    Last edited by Historia; December 9th, 2016 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oh now you've done it.
    I like her a lot, making her Scat's "Mordred" was a smart wat to build off next to nothing to work with.
    Would her curse null her high rank in Instinct if summoned as Rider? Her getting beat by surprise and a suckerpunch to the womb is a big part of her.

Blog Entries
    Pretty cool Aife sheet there. Feels like you put more effort into describing Skills and the like then usual (though even your sparser ones are still usually good). Not really sure why you gave her Claimh Solais, though. While I'm far from an expert in Irish Mythology, I can't recall (and a brief Wikipedia search didn't find) any legends tying it to Aife in particular. I get that it might've been tricky coming up with NPs for her, but just giving her a wholly unrelated magical weapon feels kind of lazy to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Would her curse null her high rank in Instinct if summoned as Rider? Her getting beat by surprise and a suckerpunch to the womb is a big part of her.
    Not completely, no. Though, it would lessen it considerably, yes. Furthermore, the way I imagined her she wasn't beaten by surprise because of a trick, but her own surprise at caring so much for something other than "Eliminate Scáthach!". You know, signifying the realization that she was more than what she was created for yet kept denying to herself / was uncertain of until that moment. "I let you win", essentially.

Pretty cool Aife sheet there. Feels like you put more effort into describing Skills and the like then usual (though even your sparser ones are still usually good). Not really sure why you gave her Claimh Solais, though. While I'm far from an expert in Irish Mythology, I can't recall (and a brief Wikipedia search didn't find) any legends tying it to Aife in particular. I get that it might've been tricky coming up with NPs for her, but just giving her a wholly unrelated magical weapon feels kind of lazy to me.
    If you noticed, Aoife is mentioned. In case you were unaware, Aoife was granddaughter of The Dagda, the Great Father of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Meaning your shit is her shit, don't argue. Also she was a really powerful sorceress so it wouldn't be outside her realm to replicate the sword--or a twisted version of it, anyhow.
    Last edited by Historia; December 7th, 2016 at 10:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Not completely, no. Though, it would lessen it considerably, yes. Furthermore, the way I imagined her she wasn't beaten by surprise because of a trick, but her own surprise at caring so much for something other than "Eliminate Scáthach!". You know, signifying the realization that she was more than what she was created for yet kept denying to herself / was uncertain of until that moment. "I let you win", essentially.
    Wow. You really need to put in more flavor on personality and lore, since you actually have some pretty cool ideas which are kind of wasted otherwise. Unless you're planning on using her in a fanfic.

Blog Entries
    As for 'why Scáthach?' it's because 'what's the best way to kill off the descendants of the Tuatha Dé? Oh, yeah, murder the woman training their most beloved warriors, and then slaughter all those remaining'.

Blog Entries
    If you noticed, Aoife is mentioned. In case you were unaware, Aoife was granddaughter of The Dagda, the Great Father of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Meaning your shit is her shit, don't argue. Also she was a really powerful sorceress so it wouldn't be outside her realm to replicate the sword--or a twisted version of it, anyhow.
    As I said, not the most familiar with Irish Legend. I admit though, from what you described that connection works.

Good job on coming up with something for her other then the shadow chariot or ersatz Gae Bolg. (Which have been already done a few times)

Blog Entries
    Gilface? Gilface.

Source:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=17814274
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Ancient Mesopotamia

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP:

Height/Weight: 182cm/68kg
    Dislikes: Being ignored
    Talents: Astrology, astronomy
    Natural enemy: His father’s legacy
    Attribute: Earth, Star
    Traits: Male, Human
    Armament: Armor

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (B)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent Action: (C)
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills:

Sadistic Constitution: (C)
    Sadistic Constitution is a term used for people who derive pleasure from the suffering of others.
    A skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the skill that causes Berserkers to go insane.
    The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop. With the added disadvantage of unconsciously lowering one's chances of escape.

While the ancient Babylonians were by no means known for their mercy or compassion as a warlike people, Archer was an especially brutal case. Carrying out impalements and executions himself, he also collected the heads of his enemies and was reputed to have a throne made of them. Whether or not this is just an effect of his second skill, he refuses to say (or more likely can’t comprehend the difference).

Guilty Monster: (A)
    If Innocent Monster is the accidental distortion of a Heroic Spirit’s legend by future accounts and generations through hearsay and rumor, then Guilty Monster is the inverse. A concentrated effort of the Heroic Spirit itself to inflate its own influence and power that they once possessed, seeking to create a false impact on history and guarantee a memorable legacy to follow. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed. Unlike the skill’s Innocent cousin, however, the changes to appearance and attitude have a chance of being entirely positive, as the Servant is the one attempting to control its own destiny.

Archer, while a brutal and violent king in reality, worked tirelessly throughout his life to undo the mistakes his father had made. Taking cleverly calculated risks and spreading propaganda to his own people, Archer set himself up as [something more] and [something greater] than what he actually was. At this rank, he’s taken on a diluted appearance and several characteristics of a certain Golden King...

Triumphant Return of the Sword: (C)
    Triumphant Return of the Sword encompasses the popular anecdote archetype of a tremendous exile or defeat, and of the protagonist’s eventual return--either for revenge or to liberate--full of newfound power. Does not guarantee a safe escape as Disengage does, but rewards the owner accordingly should they return to a battle in which escape was necessary, to later surprise the enemy with renewed power.
    When Archer’s father died, he was named his heir despite having two older brothers ahead of him. His brothers, furious, drove the young boy-king out of the land until he would return to claim his rightful place. Later on when he was at the age to wage military campaigns against his neighbors, Archer became infamous for having such a stop-and-go track record that he would almost always have more luck the second time he attempted an invasion.

One of the most famous cases of this anecdote is the Biblical Joseph’s exile to Egypt, of which Archer actually predates him in this endeavor by 700 years. Even with Archer’s relatively low rank in the skill, he might very well be one of if not the first in recorded history to exemplify it. At this rank, the second time a battle is reconvened Archer will be particularly favored for success.

Noble Phantasm

Nineveh Writ
    The Root of Truth, I Tore Up

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Target: technically infinite

During his lifelong dream of leaving behind a recorded legacy--albeit however heavily revised--Archer inscribed his name into everything he could get his hands on. From victory steles (like a column) to treaties he kept on the ancient equivalent of carbon paper, Archer firmly believed that by having his name on things, it became his, and thus warped the perceptions of his people by controlling the flow of information. History had no choice but to believe his words, so he was safely secure in the knowledge that he would be remembered as one of the great kings of Assyria, if not the greatest one of all.

Archer can write his name on any object; be it weapon, building, vessel, or person, and denote it as belonging to no one but he, Archer. While normally this would seem incredibly useless and childish, there are other benefits to being written on by Archer. As it’s a sin to destroy the property of the king and punishable by death, everything that is [his] gains a rebound effect proportional to the mana reservoir and magical potential of the object. If he were to write his name upon a certain Holy Sword, the force directed at it is multiplied by the latent power residing within, and sent hurtling back (i.e. Gold Experience meets Superfly). Though he has no direct control over what he’s marked with Nineveh Writ (a king is content in his ownership of all, after all), depending on the mana stored inside he can guarantee a certain level of security of the object.
    Archer is also capable of infusing some of his own mana reserves in a particularly weak object, but it’s not terribly safe. The Master cannot impart their own mana the same way Archer could, as theirs doesn’t belong to the king.

Daltu Babl
    The Resurrected Treasury

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: -
    Max Target: 100

“Great king, mighty monarch, lord of all, king of the land of Assur, ruler of Babylon, faithful shepherd, beloved of Marduk, lord of lords, dutiful leader, loved by Marduk’s Consort Zurpanitum, humble, obedient, full of praise for their strength and awestruck from his earliest days in the presence of their divine greatness. When in the reign of an earlier king there were ill omens, the city offended its gods and was destroyed at their command. It was me, [Archer], whom they chose to restore everything to its rightful place, to calm their anger, to assuage their wrath. You, Marduk, entrusted the protection of the land of Assur to me. The Gods of Babylon meanwhile told me to rebuild their shrines and renew the proper religious observances of their palace, Esagila. I called up all my workmen and conscripted all the people of Babylonia. I set them to work, digging up the ground and carrying the earth away in baskets.”

Archer’s most famous exploit in his mad signature spree was the rebuilding of Babylon--of which his father famously destroyed years prior--and the tower of Babel, of which he (allegedly) wrote his name into every brick, every stone, every piece of glass and every working of metal. He ensured that not only would he be remembered as the great king who restored Babylon to its primacy, but that the concept of Babylon would be inextricable from that of himself. He had made Babylon and everything about it firmly [his].

The gods, noting his reconstruction of the mighty Tower, grew worried about the implications of humanity possibly coming into contact with the firmament above again, the wrath YHVH being the least of their concerns. Demanding of Archer in his dreams to destroy the Tower and Babylon again, Archer vehemently refused, but then hatched a cunning plan to exploit the gods for everything they could offer him.

In return for halting construction on the Tower, Archer demanded that everything that bore his name be returned to him, as it was only fair. In exchange for wasting their time, Archer also helpfully volunteered to be their liaison upon Earth. The gods, finding nothing wrong with this agreement--they had indeed prophesied the eventual reconstruction of Babylon before Archer’s birth--assented, and hadn’t realized what they’d done until it was too late.

For Archer had already written his name on the ancient ruins of the once great treasury, and on the very concept of Babylon itself. They had, in effect, created the second coming of Gilgamesh out of an ordinary man. Functioning for all intents and purposes the same as Gate of Babylon, Daltu Babl can fire weapons, vessels, etc from a series of portals surrounding Archer. As a “false” Gate, and one he only claims ownership over rather than the real Gilgamesh’s journeys to collect the various treasures himself, Daltu Babl only contains things created by an inferior person to the king of the world. Divine Constructs, Phantasmal Beasts, these are all outside the possession of Archer as their makers outrank him. One added benefit that Gate of Babylon doesn’t possess (if only due to the personality of its owner), any object Archer marks with Nineveh Writ can be immediately included among his other possessions, and will behave like anything else fired from the treasury.

Lore

Esarhaddon was a king of the Neo-Assyrian Empire who reigned 681 – 669 BC. He was the youngest son of Sennacherib and the West Semitic queen Naqi'a.
    When, despite being the youngest son, Esarhaddon was named successor by his father, his elder brothers tried to discredit him. Oracles had named him as the person to free the exiles and rebuild Babylon, the destruction of which by Sennacherib was felt to have been sacrilegious. Esarhaddon remained crown prince, but was forced into exile at an unknown place beyond Hanilgalbat, that is, beyond the Euphrates, most likely somewhere in what is now southeastern Turkey.

Sennacherib was murdered in 681 BC at the instigation of Esarhaddon. The biblical account is that Esarhaddon's brothers killed their father after the failed attempt to capture Jerusalem and fled to the land of Ararat. He returned to the capital of Nineveh in forced marches and defeated his rival brothers in six weeks of civil war. He was formally declared king in the spring of 681 BC. His brothers fled the land, and their followers and families were put to death. In the same year he began the rebuilding of Babylon, including the well-known Esagila and the Ekur at Nippur (structures sometimes identified with the Tower of Babel). The statues of the Babylonian gods were restored and returned to the city. To appear nor too biased in favor of Babylonia, he ordered the reconstruction of the Assyrian sanctuary of Esharra in Ashur as well. Foreigners were forbidden to enter the temple. Both buildings were dedicated almost on the same date, the second year of his reign.

The first military campaigns of Esarhaddon were directed against nomadic tribes of southern Mesopotamia, the Dakkuri and Gambulu, who had been harassing the peasants. In 679 BC, the Cimmerians, who had already killed his grandfather Sargon II, reappeared in Cilicia and Tabal under their new ruler Teushpa. Esarhaddon defeated them near Hubushna, and defeated the rebellious inhabitants of Hilakku as well. The Cimmerians withdrew to the west, where, with Scythian and Urartuan help, they were to destroy the kingdom of Phrygia in 676 BC.

The Sidonian king Abdi-Milkutti, who had risen up against the Assyrian king, was defeated in 677 BC and beheaded. The town of Sidon was destroyed and rebuilt as Kar-Ashur-aha-iddina, the "Harbor of Esarhaddon". The population was deported to Assyria. A share of the plunder went to the loyal king of rival Tyre, Baal I, himself an Assyrian puppet. The partly conserved text of a treaty with Tyre mentions the kings of Judah, Edom, Moab, Gaza, Ashkelon, Ekron, Byblos, Arvad, Samsi-muruna, Ammon, Ashdod, ten kings from the coast of the sea, and ten kings from the middle of the sea, as Assyrian allies.

A preliminary campaign against Egypt begun by Esarhaddon the next year seems to have failed. Meanwhile, Esarhaddon was waging war in the land of Bazu, situated opposite of the island of "Dilmun", probably Qatar, "where snakes and scorpions cover the ground like ants" - a dry land of salt deserts. In 673 BC, Esarhaddon waged war against Urartu under king Rusas II, which had strengthened again after the ravages of Sargon II and the Cimmerians.

In 672 BC, crown prince Sin-iddina-apla died. He had been the oldest son and designated as king of Assyria, while the second son Shamash-shum-ukin was to become the ruler of Babylon. Now, the younger Ashurbanipal became crown prince, but he was very unpopular with the court and the priesthood. Contracts were made with leading Assyrians, members of the royal family and foreign rulers, to assure their loyalty to the crown prince.

In 671 BC, Esarhaddon went to war against Pharaoh Taharqa of Egypt. Part of his army stayed behind to deal with rebellions in Tyre, and perhaps Ashkelon. The remainder went south to Rapihu, then crossed the Sinai, a desert inhabited by dreadful and dangerous animals, and entered Egypt. In the summer, he took Memphis, and Taharqa fled to Upper Egypt. Esarhaddon now called himself "king of Egypt, Patros, and Kush", and returned with rich booty from the cities of the delta; he erected a victory stele at this time, showing the son of Taharqa in bondage, Prince Ushankhuru. Almost as soon as the king left, Egypt rebelled against Assyrian rule.

Esarhaddon had to contend with court intrigues at Nineveh that led to the execution of several nobles, and sent his general, Sha-Nabu-shu, to restore order in the Nile Valley. In 669 BC, he went to Egypt in person, but suddenly died during autumn of the same year, in Harran. He was succeeded by Ashurbanipal as king of Assyria, and Shamash-shum-ukin as king of Babylonia.

Personality

Here are a few quotes about the man himself to give you something of an idea.
    “Esarhaddon believed in leading from the front, taking a central role in what we nowadays call the `groundbreaking ceremony’ for the new Esagila. Once the damaged temple had been demolished and its site fully cleared, he says, “I poured libations of the finest oil, honey, ghee, red wine, white wine, to instil respect and fear for the power of Marduk in the people. I myself picked up the first basket of earth, raised it on to my head, and carried it”

“He wrote his own praises into the very roads underfoot: scores of the bricks that paved the approach to the great temple complex of Esagila were stamped, “For the god Marduk, Esarhaddon, king of the world, king of Assyria and Babylon, made the processional way of Esagila and Babylon shine with baked bricks from a ritually pure kiln””

A quintessential King of Kings if there ever was one, Archer suffers from a deeply ingrained inferiority complex that will never be undone. Falling short of the fame of the his father his son, he’s incredibly volatile when it comes to how people perceive him. Surprisingly easy to hurt his feelings.

Tactics

Collect as many great old weapons as you can and have him use Nineveh Writ on them. Proceed to stabrain.

I had a much better picture for this but I lost the source. Oh well.
    Last edited by Ail Don; December 8th, 2016 at 01:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post

I had a much better picture for this but I lost the source. Oh well.
    I can try and find it for you, if you want.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    @Aife
    One question.
    is protection of the fairies designed for H-scene shenanigans where Aife reaaaaaally needs Prana Right Now?

because it awfully sounds like it.
    @Gilface
    Oh Hermes, your name is immortalized as memory now.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    (ノ´・ω・)ノ ミ ┸━┸ ,

Saber [Alter]
    This was an enjoyable read but everything I have to say has already, you could expand on the Lore/Wish section to say how this version of Aife is different to the non-Alter version. Making her the Mordred equivalent was pretty smart move - makes my take on the character look even blander.

- - - Updated - - -

Also http://pastebin.com/Pj832hfS

- - - Updated - - -

Not includes all corrections + last nights servants

Blog Entries
    My Louis XVI sheet is incorrectly listed to be for Louis XIV.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I didn't notice that in the previous update of the OP. Would it be easier to put all the servants in the thread so far into one big update on pastebin?

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, not the most familiar with Irish Legend. I admit though, from what you described that connection works.

Good job on coming up with something for her other then the shadow chariot or ersatz Gae Bolg. (Which have been already done a few times)
    Aife Version 3, coming to you probably never.

the tortured magi department Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Qayin

Appearance

Spoiler:

Name:
    Cain

True Name: Qayin
    Master: Uryuu Shun
    Title: The First Murderer
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Armament: Flint Sickle
    Place of Origin: Cradle of Civilization

Statistics

Strength: C+
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magical Energy: E
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Legend

The oldest tale of murder and one of the oldest tales of sin, Cain's story pivots around the murder of his younger brother, Abel. The first-born of Eve and Adam, Cain held the hopes of his mother to fulfill the promise of victory over the Serpent and the curse placed upon the Earth at the Fall of Eden. He was to have a very different mark on the history of his race. He became a worker of the land, a farmer, while his brother became a keeper of livestock. Both of them offered sacrifices to God, Cain of the produce of the land and Abel of the firstborn and fatted portions of some of his flock. God received Abel's offering well but Cain's he did not respond to with favor. Envious and enraged, Cain walked with his brother out into a field, attacked him, and killed him.

Later, God sought out Cain and asked him where his brother, Abel, was. Cain denied any knowledge of his brother's whereabouts, asking, “Am I my brother's keeper?” God revealed to Cain that he knew of his actions, of the murder of the Abel, his brother, whose blood cried out in innocence and for vengeance from the ground. God told Cain that because he had spilled his brother's blood upon the ground that the ground would no longer give forth its abundance to him, having drunk up his brother's innocent blood instead. He cursed Cain to be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth.

Cain pleaded with God, saying that his punishment was far greater than he could bear. His means of making his living had been denied to him, and he knew he would now live as a fugitive in the land, as a wanderer. He was fearful that anyone who would find him would kill him in vengeance for what he had done in his anger. God told him that this was not so. Instead, God told him that upon anyone who killed Cain, He would take vengeance sevenfold. He placed a Mark upon Cain so whomever came upon him should not attack him. – Biblical Citation: Genesis 4

Tactics

Cain, as the first murderer, lived in a world in which no member of his family or race had ever died prior to his crime. As a farmer, his acts of violence prior to his wrath toward his brother were limited to the tilling and working of the ground itself, a sort of violence which begot life rather than death, both for the plants he grew and the humans (and animals) they might have fed. Living in a world where no human had ever died, only Cain and his God know whether or not his murder was truly premeditated in the sense that he had any notion as to what would happen were he to attack his brother so severely and decisively that it would end his life.

He led his unsuspecting brother into the field, not revealing his intent or that he was angry with him until they were alone. He had control of his outward expression of emotion, though inwardly he was driven to act in a way no man before him ever had. He attacked his brother, likely with a standard, hand-made tool of his trade, and spilled his blood upon the ground until he died. Cain took up a life as a fugitive after his endeavors to draw life from the ground were cursed by his spilling his brother's life blood upon it and is not known to have ever killed again during his life. However, his legacy is known, among other things, to have been the beginning of the crime humans have since called murder.

Class Abilities

Presence Concealment: -
    The Class Skill for Assassins. Because of the timeline of his legend, Cain compensates for this skill with Evident Dispassion.

Personal Skills

Evident Dispassion: C
    Cain is not a true Assassin, long predating the birth or craft of the Hassan-i-Sabbāh. Rather, his actions, intentionally or unintentionally, laid the first step down the path that would lead to the need, the will, and the subsequent development of the expertise in how to bring about stealthy, unexpected, sudden death. Rather than the standard Assassin Class Ability of Presence Concealment, Cain exhibits a skill, or an innate, personal quality, which might best be described as Evident Dispassion. Similar to the skill of Espionage, this ability is less a learned tactic or anything useful for a long-game of deception. Instead, he can outwardly conceal his passions and emotions while inwardly experiencing turmoil, though with likely far shorter efficacy than a skill like Espionage. Furthermore, this ability does not lie in his ability to conceal his physical or spiritual presence in any way, shape, or form beyond that of any other Servant class. In fact, it is rather difficult for Cain to go visually unnoticed when he is in the same place with another Master, Servant, or passerby, owing to his Mark. Instead, his Evident Dispassion ability lies in his ability to mask his intentions and the purpose for his presence or any request he makes. He lured his trusting brother into the field in which he died, not doing anything to let Abel know of the anger that he harbored or the wrath that was to destroy him. Subsequently, Cain's fear of retribution on the part of another human who might find him in his fugitive state led to his moving from place to place, never finding a settled home again. His desire to avoid grave consequence for his crime also contributes to his ability to lie low, blend in, and to ensure that he is a difficult man to read.

Mark of Cain: A
    A Mark placed upon Cain by God to set him apart in the eyes of any who might see him in his wandering across the earth. This Mark causes people to be reluctant to harm him, though it may differ from person to person whether this is because they grant him pity or view him as unworthy of such a response. This Mark consists of a brand-like scar which appears on his left cheek, above the growth of his facial hair which deeply reddens his dark skin tone with such a glaring red that it is visible from the first distance at which one can make out his facial features. At first glance, one might believe it to be paint, but upon any lingering look, it is obvious that this Mark is permanent and immalleable. The Mark is vaguely circular in shape but incomplete, the apex of its highest arc upward on Cain's face and directionally oriented slightly outward in the direction of cheekbone and ear. It has three segments, somewhat jagged as if they were made of teeth, made of blades, all forming something like a backwards form of the blade of Cain's own sickle, representing perhaps the perversion of its use. In any observer of the Mark, it engenders a very high level of mental interference which gives them abhorrence or, at the very least, pause toward the very notion of killing him.

Horticulture: E
    Once a great gardener and keeper of the earth, after the murder of his brother, Cain was cursed that the ground would no longer yield for him. However, he still has the considerable knowledge of the earth and the fruit it can bear. Whether it be the life blood of a person living on the earth or the living leaf of a plant, suitable for foraging, Cain recognizes those things which are ripe for harvesting.

Wandering:
    B
    Moving from place to place, bearing his Mark, he can blend in to the local culture of anywhere, for a time. This skill may grant him amnesty and grace from the merchants and leaders in a community. It may give him an edge in immediate negotiations. However, it never results in particular notoriety, or perhaps helps him avoid it. This skill is something like an art of impermanence and temporary adaptation.

Noble Phantasm

The Murder of Cain
    Vengeance Sevenfold

Type: Anti-unit Noble Phantasm
    Range:
    Maximum Targets: 1 person

Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

Then the LORD said to him, “Not so! If anyone kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.” And the LORD put a mark on Cain, lest any who found him should attack him.

Genesis 4: 13-15

- - -

As with other Servants summoned into the Assassin class, Cain is not a very effective direct fighter against Servants. While he may overpower individuals or Masters from the modern era, he spent the entirety of his life, following the murder of Abel, as a fugitive. He did not court further murder or lethal confrontation, protected by his Mark. As a result, his Noble Phantasm is one which has one condition of activation and which is the fragment of an Authority, a fulfillment of his God's promise to him. If Cain dies as the result of combat, or any action which could be qualified as murder, a curse of the quality which fell upon Cain will fall upon his killer, extending into the remainder of the killer's life, with the power of any misfortune or consequence which befell Cain, sevenfold.

In the modern era, the activation of an Authority leads to self-ruin. However, in the instance where this Noble Phantasm is activated, the owner, Cain, is already dead. For this reason, it is possible to call this an Authority equivalent to those seen in the Age of Gods.

- - - - -
    Notes - Thank you very much to user You for helping me with almost everything about this at some level. The last sentence is almost entirely their insight, rephrased by me slightly. This is my first Servant sheet. He's black as a nod to Mitochondrial Eve being black, presumably, due to living prior to the out of Africa migration event and ancient humans generally not having had a reason to mutate to be pale AF. Looking at you, Gilgamesh.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.