Page 222 of 858 FirstFirst ... 122172212217220221222223224227232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    number #783. I have made the decision for you. Problem solved.
    Thanks.

Now to read the novels and get feats for NPs.....

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Thanks.

Now to read the novels and get feats for NPs.....
    ...Geez, that many options? I'm impressed with your list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    ...Geez, that many options? I'm impressed with your list.
    No, I basically divided the number until it fit my list of like six guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    No, I basically divided the number until it fit my list of like six guys.
    Oh, I see, my bad!

Blog Entries
    "Greetings, Master; I am your humble Caster Servant, ready to guide you in this dangerous War... Now, have you heard of the tale where a pair of thieves stole a door?"

"...Hello Master, I am the "true" form of the Caster Servant; I am Assassin, or as you would've guessed by now: Akechi Mitsuhide. With the both of us by your side, we promise to guide you to the Holy Grail."

Appearance: (image for Tenkai, in clothing design: http://www.zerochan.net/887522)

(image for Akechi Mitsuhide, from Koei’s Samurai Warriors: http://orig02.deviantart.net/4364/f/...or-d4gfwfm.jpg)

Servant Class(es): Caster / Assassin

True Name(s): Tenkai / Akechi Mitsuhide

Alignment(s): Lawful Good / Lawful Neutral

Attribute: Man

Alternate Classes: Saber

Catalyst: The Teachings of the Sakyamuni Buddha
    (Japanese ver.)

(A): Gracia, Nohime, Oda Nobunaga (used to)

Dislikes: (T): Conflict, People ignoring his advices

(A): Insults against his family, Injustices, Oda Nobunaga

Talents: (T): Diplomacy

(A): Writing poems

Natural Enemy (Both): Oda Nobunaga

Parameters: (Tenkai on left, Akechi on right)

Strength - E / C+
    Endurance - E / C
    Agility - E / B
    Mana - B- / E
    Luck - B / E
    N.
    Phantasm - ? / C++

Background:

Spoiler:
    Merely a humble monk, Tenkai was a liaison and trusted consultant of Tokugawa Leyasu. Even after the Daimyo’s death, Tenkai still guided his next two successors. The monk was famous for rebuilding Enryaku-ji, the Tendai monastery that was destroyed by Oda Nobunaga in 1571. Tenkai was also known for the revitalization of Kita-in and the construction of Kan’ei-ji, both of which are known Buddhist temples. Eventually, he ascended to the rank of Daisojo, the highest rank of the Tendai Priesthood. He died of old age in 1643.

Despite his positive influence in the country, little is known about the monk’s early life; and as a result, theories about his origins were abundant. One of these rumors claimed that he was actually Akechi Mitsuhide, the infamous traitor who killed the Demon King Oda Nobunaga.

However, the truth is much more complicated.

In truth, “Tenkai” was a Houjutsushi, a eastern Magus who exorcises spirits through Sutra prayers and faith. Upon catching word of supernatural hauntings among the roads, the magus attempted to repel the malevolent specter from the countryside. However, the spirit proved to be too powerful for the Houjustushi, and his body and mind taken over by the entity.

The vagrant spirit was in fact the Wraith of Akechi Mitsuhide, having been killed by a bandit named Nakamura Choubei while fleeing the Battle of Yamazaki in 1582. Due to a combination of a violent death and lingering regrets, the remnants of Mitsuhide’s soul remained on the mortal plain, lashing out at any living being.

Upon gaining a body and clarity, Mitsuhide realized this as a potential to start anew. Donning the alias of “Tenkai,” the former traitor retired to Kita-in and began his new life.

Personal Traits:

Spoiler:
    For the “Tenkai” form, an amalgamation of the Houjutsushi and Mitsuhide's personalities due to the latter fusing with the former's soul. The Servant is akin to a “Wise Grandfather-figure”; willing to lend his knowledge, and isn’t above pointing out your faults with a steady hand. Most of his words of wisdom, however, are extremely cryptic thus often frustrating to understand. While listening to Tenkai’s advices may seem counterintuitive, when deciphered, nearly all of his advices actually help.

For a wise man, Tenkai has a strange way to convey ideas; if the abstract advices weren't enough, he does so in the form of some extremely bizarre anecdotes. Such oddities include: A man attempts to increase donation rates to shrines by granting the people's wishes, or a customer at an restaurant buying all the food so the employees will leave early. Somehow, at the end of each tale, he managed to place an important life lesson to learn from the story.

Despite his eccentrics, Tenkai can occasionally act somber; especially during conversations regarding human mortality, the cycle of war and peace, and the means one will stoop to maintain said peace. Occasionally he would converse about philosophy, and would remark on how so many people threw their lives away in the name of someone they don't really know, or how honor and loyalty can blind someone of the Greater Good...

If there's any faults about the monk, it would be his staunch belief that everything can be solved with words. No matter how low are the chances of success, Tenkai would still insist that he should calmly reason with the enemy. Unfortunately, this also applies during Holy Grail Wars, where he would always propose ideas of alliance and truce to everyone. Tenkai will even butt into fights just to encourage a ceasefire. However, should conflict continue, he will not hesitate to defend his Master and himself.

As for the “Mitsuhide” form, the Servant's original personality, is surprisingly a decent person. Although can be too smart for his own good, he is an compassionate man to the core, Mitsuhide will treat his Master like a childhood friend, and will protect them with his life. However, if the Master consistently order/perform morally ill actions, Mitsuhide will not hesitate to kill them. Even if it means losing the Grail War, Mitsuhide will not abide to a cruel master again.

Mitsuhide was far more educated than other officers in his life, although mostly was self-taught. Usually he’s caught reading a book on poetry, for literature being one of his favorite subjects. He’s very interested about the culture of the modern world, and while he’s rather saddened by the world’s mostly negative view of him, Mitsuhide doesn’t regret his decision for it shaped Japan as it is today.

While it's rare, Mitsuhide can be somewhat of a smartass. He usually can’t help but occasionally boast about his superior intellect to his Master, allies or even his enemies. Mitsuhide’s desire to not offend anyone was another one of his problems, as it made him look seemingly distant and false to other people. As a result, this made him difficult for other individuals to approach and befriend.

Mitsuhide's Innocent Monster Skill did not help matters either; not only were the episodes random, he tend to act like a completely different person, making him an unstable and potentially dangerous Servant for a Master to deal with.

Aside from his Master, both Mitsuhide and Tenkai places the lives of innocents as a number one priority, and will even flee a winning fight if it guarantees the safety of a bystander. And if Oda Nobunaga were to be present, both Mitsuhide and Tenkai will place the Demon King as their priority target and will stop at nothing to kill her. For if she were to win a Grail War, it would mean a living hell to the whole world.

Regarding a wish from the Grail, Tenkai isn’t really care for a wish, since he died without any regrets. As for Mitsuhide, however, it’s to wish that his daughter Gracia to live a safe and happy life instead of her tragic fate.

(NOTE: To compare the Servant's forms, Tenkai is an Older and Wiser(?) person who learned from his mistakes, while Mitsuhide is still a troubled individual still dealing with the consequences of his actions.)

(In truth, Tenkai giving riddle-like advices is simply his way of having fun and screwing with people. Said advices working out for them was simply a side benefit.)

(Just like pointing out flaws with a steady hand, Tenkai will not hesitate to call you out for your personal problems. However, he only does that when said flaw was becoming a liability.)

Skills: (T) for Tenkai only, (A) for Mitsuhide only,
    (Both) is a shared Skill

Spoiler:

Class Skills:

(T): Territory Creation - A - A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    The ability to recreate Kan’ei-ji, which is superior to a ‘Workshop,’ becomes possible.

(T): Item Construction - B- - A Caster-class Skill that is the ability to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Can only create magical items relating to Houjutsu. Receives a negative modifier due to the haziness of the memories accessed by Tenkai. The ways of Houjutsu are only effective against evil spirits, making the craft less effective against the Heroic Spirits, which are on a whole another level.

(A): Presence Concealment - D- - the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant.
    While he is able to sneak around, Servants will immediately notice Mitsuhide as soon as he is within the other Servants’ vicinity. The low ranking is due to his honor as a samurai. The only reason he possesses this skill is because of his betrayal and coup at Honno-ji.

Personal Skills:

(T): High-speed Sutra Chanting - B – Ability to recite the Sutra at an accelerated speed.
    Combined with the Houjutsushi’s memories and his experiences as a monk, Tenkai is able to recite the Sutra at an much faster pace than normal.

(T): Double Life - D - A Skill given to Servants known to have two different identities. (Variation of Double Class.)
    This Servant is created when the Wraith of Mitsuhide took over the body of a Houjutsushi, and Tenkai is able to transform into Mitsuhide via using his Noble Phantasm.

(Both): Eye of the Mind (True) - D/B - a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis, in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training.
    The rank is lowered for Tenkai due to its lack of use during his days as a monk, but will regain its full rank when he switches to Mitsuhide.

(A): Innocent Monster - E - An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Instead of physical change, Mitsuhide suffers a mental abnormality. Because of the negative portrayals and rumors of his character, Mitsuhide will randomly go into episodes of extreme selfishness, introversion, or even bloodlust. All of these episodes relfect the kind of person people today believe him to be. Additionally, each mental episodes are different from one another.

(A): For the Greater Good - A - A Skill that gives the Servant a bonus when performing actions that will benefit humanity for the long-term. However, if the action benefits humanity for a short-term or against it; not only will the Servant receive a negative bonus, there a chance the Servant will turn against their Master. Servants with this skill will deal bonus damage to Servants of the Evil Alignment.
    The true reason for his betrayal, Mitsuhide killed Oda Nobunaga due to her increasingly cruel actions – even if it meant being remembered and despised as a traitor.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

(T): Sword of the Traitor - The Weapon That Changed the Warring Lands - ? - Anti-Self -

An ordinary Uchikatana, Mistuhide’s weapon of choice, which is synonymous with his reputation as the infamous betrayer of the Warring States period. Originally takes form of a Mochi Yari, but misconceptions of the modern world twisted this weapon into a traditional blade.

Upon unsheathing the blade, Tenkai will physically change form as well as his Class from Caster to Assassin. Not only will his appearance and personality will shift to that of Akechi Mitsuhide, his stats and skills will shift as well.

Upon sheathing the blade, Mitsuhide will resume the form of Tenkai.

(A): Sword of the Traitor - The One Who Felled the Demon King - C++ - Anti-Unit -
    (Note that this Noble Phantasm can only be activated when the blade is unsheathed.)

While it may be the same Noble Phantasm, it's true powers are unlocked in the hands of Mistuhide. When activated, the blade will begin to faintly glow a pale white light, showing that it's a weapon meant to slay those of ill intent.

Upon activating the NP, this allows Mitsuhide to attack any of his enemy’s blind spots; when Mitsuhide is about to swing, he will automatically teleport to the enemy’s blind spot as if he was there the whole time. However, this can be foreseen or predicted if the Servant has high Instinct, Clairvoyance or any of the Eye of the Mind Skill. Note that the teleportation isn't voluntary; once the NP is active, Mitsuhide will always teleport to the enemy's blindside even when it's unintentional.

Additionally, the Noble Phantasm obtains a bonus if Mitsuhide uses it on any individuals he used to ally himself with. An additional bonus is added if said individual is of the Evil Alignment.
    Last edited by SleepMode; February 27th, 2017 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Heeded to critique and Improved Personal Traits

Blog Entries
    >Not using Basara!Mitsuhide

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Basara Mitsuhide is the walking embodiment of Do Not Want
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Basara Mitsuhide is the walking embodiment of Do Not Want
    at least he's not generic muh honor samurai version something point o

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    at least he's not generic muh honor samurai version something point o
    but so pretty
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    but so pretty
    he has a ​daughter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    he has a ​daughter
    So?

Hes a DILF. Just saying. No homo.

XD

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Update: Added more Key Words to Uther Lily finally, I should be back at making sheets in the next week or two, maybe. I also neatened up my Hatshepsut sheet in preparation for a connected sheet I'll make at some point.

Blog Entries
    A question; what Servant Class do you think Septimia Zenobia would be?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider is the only one that comes to mind.

Blog Entries
    Hm... I see.

I think I agree with Hermes. Nice avatar btw.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I think I agree with Hermes. Nice avatar btw.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    what Servant Class do you think Septimia Zenobia would be?
    Rider is an obvious choice.

Another, more interesting one, is Caster.

If you haven't already I recommend The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon and the Historia Augusta. Not because they're accurate (because, let's face it, they aren't) but that they both shaped how the world at large views Zenobia—the warrior queen of the East.

Didn't think to do her as a Servant... good on ya.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Rider is an obvious choice.

Another, more interesting one, is Caster.

If you haven't already I recommend The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon and the Historia Augusta. Not because they're accurate (because, let's face it, they aren't) but that they both shaped how the world at large views Zenobia—the warrior queen of the East.

Didn't think to do her as a Servant... good on ya.
    Caster does actually work better, nice idea Gally.