Page 246 of 858 FirstFirst ... 146196236241244245246247248251256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    So... Guinevere... I only saw one sheet and it was alright. I threw something together like this if she was summoned as Caster super quickly,

Name: Guinevere
    Title: The Queen of Kings
    Other classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skill(s):

Territory Creation​ (C): Eh.

Item Construction​ (E): She can... make quilts.

Personal Skill(s):

Misery (A): Bad end for you, good end for her.

Natural Body (D): Perfect body with temp boost in strength. Can't get fat.

Dissension (C): The longer time spent in this Servant's presence, the more in-fighting occurs.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Tower of London (B): Ability to lock-down her territory and make it impenetrable from both inside and out.

The Table Round - A Hundred Good Knights (EX): Can summon one knight from the Round Table to be her champion. Popular choices: Bedivere, Lancelot, Mordred, Yder.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Historia; March 6th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    直感 is like intuition or something inexplicable
    本能 is standard behavior

as in, he acts on animal instinct and behavior rather than Magic Anime Foresight
    Hmm...is that so.

Well this just proved that even if I can technically read the words I still don't necessarily know what the hell they actually mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Guinevere
    Godawful. Just trash it.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; March 6th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So... Guinevere... I only saw one sheet and it was alright. I threw something together like this if she was summoned as Caster super quickly,

Name: Guinevere
    Title: The Queen of Kings
    Other classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain

Parameters:

Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skill(s):

Territory Creation​ (C): Eh.

Item Construction​ (E): She can... make quilts.

Personal Skill(s):

Misery (A): Bad end for you, good end for her.

Natural Body (D): Perfect body with temp boost in strength. Can't get fat.

Dissension (C): The longer time spent in this Servant's presence, the more in-fighting occurs.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Tower of London (B): Ability to lock-down her territory and make it impenetrable from both inside and out.

The Table Round - A Hundred Good Knights (EX): Can summon one knight from the Round Table to be her champion. Popular choices: Bedivere, Lancelot, Mordred.

Thoughts?
    The most barebones of sheets.
    Personally, i dont like the last Noble Phantasm, but thats just because i dont like Summon Servant NPs.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Godawful. Just trash it.
    Who the hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    The most barebones of sheets.
    Personally, i dont like the last Noble Phantasm, but thats just because i dont like Summon Servant NPs.
    It's not even a real sheet yet. I threw it together in like 10 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

What I'd prefer is people to give discussion. Discuss Gwen's potentialities as a Servant, not trash her for being one.

夜属 Nightkin
    Who the hell are you?
    Someone who answered "really quickly" what he thought about a sheet you put together "really quickly".

Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Godawful. Just trash it.
    Yeesh, no need to be so hostile.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Yeesh, no need to be so hostile.
    I'm not being hostile. He doesn't seem to care about that sheet. Why do more?

Blog Entries
    So on the note of actual discussion, Guinevere's role as a caster seems a little weak to me. I suppose one could do some Nasu-ing and talk about how her Welsh name can be translated to "The White Enchantress" to tie in some magical themes to her. Otherwise, I don't think her ties with magic are strong enough for the caster class. Maybe Rider would suit her better?

As for abilities, she understandably has few. I suppose her Noble Phantasm would either have something to do with the Round Table, British Royalty, Her Affair, or Causing Arthur to fall.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    So on the note of actual discussion, Guinevere's role as a caster seems a little weak to me. I suppose one could do some Nasu-ing and talk about how her Welsh name can be translated to "The White Enchantress" to tie in some magical themes to her. Otherwise, I don't think her ties with magic are strong enough for the caster class. Maybe Rider would suit her better?

As for abilities, she understandably has few. I suppose her Noble Phantasm would either have something to do with the Round Table, British Royalty, Her Affair, or Causing Arthur to fall.
    I consider her Welsh origin and Arthurian identity as two separate characters. Perhaps Ruler is the better, more appropriate choice for the Arthurian Guinevere. Hence why it's up there as an alternate class. Now I'm thinking it's the only choice that makes sense.

Abilities, few, yes. Instead of just her Noble Phantasm, I was thinking of designing her whole sheet around one or more of those. Probably the Round Table, the Grail, and/or the Downfall of Camelot. A tragic/victimized Ruler trying to right past wrongs, maybe.
    Last edited by Historia; March 6th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Will give words on Guinevere in a moment. Right now is this dude, Gudrun will be later maybe.

Source: (X)

Servant: Assassin
    True Name: Thutmose III
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin:
    Egypt (Historical Facts)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height: 171cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Dislikes: Being overshadowed
    Talent: Mother Complex
    Natural Enemy: Hatshepsut
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Spear

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: C
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying, covert action and hides his presence as a servant. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: B
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Monarch. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Divinity: C

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

At the same time that a ruler is one that controls the people and reigns over the land, a pharaoh is also someone who reaches the gods. A pharaoh has his divinity change in accordance with factors such as the era, etc. Despite hailing from the Age of Gods, Assassin lacked the same connection to divine spirits as his
    aunt
    step-mother

Glory Thief: -
    Weapons competency and talent that was taken from another for the user. The rank of his parameters and skills appear one rank higher than they actually are. If his true name is revealed, this effect will be terminated.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Assassin lead seventeen campaigns and created the largest empire that Egypt had ever seen.

Noble Phantasms

Cleopatra's Needle
    Grand Pillar of Skylight

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 5000
    Max Targets: 200 People

The primary Noble Phantasm of Assassin is similar to the one belonging to his mother. As well as a great military leader, Assassin was well regarded as a builder of many temples and monuments. He created an obelisk like a "Pillars of Skylight". It is the crystallisation of the sun rising over Assassin's and his mothers horizon they chases after and manifests as a divine weapon as a sword spear forged from an unknown black metal and acts as a literal "Pillar of the Sun".

It is a large and almost unwieldy weapon - bigger than Assassin himself with power equal to that of the harpoon of the goddess Isis.
    It can be activated by channelling the divine powers of the gods. Focusing the divine power at the tip of the weapon, he can condense sunlight to a shining tip and unleash it in the form of a pillar of light made of crackling lightning and blazing fire that will burn away anything that it touches with a vast effective range.

It is not a pillar of light that exists as the worlds anchor that fastens together the two sides of the world (reality and illusions) itself, it is instead a symbol of the Age of Gods supremacy over man.

Whatever you do, don't point out that it’s an inferior renamed copy of his mothers Noble Phantasm.

Taghayar Fizyayiy
    Your Power Will Become Mine

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 10
    Max Targets: 1 Person

The crystallisation of his final feat. When he was ageing and trying to secure the lineage of his heir who held a weak claim, they began a conspiracy to steal the glory of Assassin's most beloved and hated figure. His mother. They began a process that nearly erased her from history and attributed her accomplishments to themselves to gain her glory.

Upon learning of the true name of a target, he can fire a wave of energy from his mouth aimed directly at the opponent. When it is complete Assassin will awaken in his targets body while he will awaken in his. Each servant will possess the skills and Noble Phantasms of their own body.
    To give himself an advantage, Assassin will critically injure himself and then destroy Cleopatra's Needles to cripple his opponent. If he were to recognise a servant, for example another Egyptian heroic spirit, he could use it immediately. If he faced his mother in a Grail War, he would use it on her instantly, no questions asked.

He can use this Noble Phantasm multiple times, but the strain and mana cost increases every time significantly, making it a Certified Bad Idea.

History

The sixth Pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. Thutmose III was the son of Thutmose II by his secondary wife Iset. However his life would be shaped far more by his
    aunt
    step-mother
    , Hatshepsut, who was the royal wife.

After the death of his father, Thutmose III was still a child so his
    aunt
    step-mother
    Hatshepsut became regent in his stead, however due to her sheer talent as a ruler and popularity with the masses, she quickly became co-regent and then soon after declared herself Pharaoh. Hatshepsut never denied Thutmose III's relationship with her as "son" and heir. Thutmose III was left with little power in court but when he became of age, she tutored him in the art of military command and he became head of Egypt's armed forces.

After Hatshepsut's death, he finally became Pharaoh, marrying several women including the daughter of Hatshepsut, his half-sister. He hence began his aggressive expansion and started seventeen campaigns. His mother lead the innovation of culture and intellect while he lead a golden age of military might.

During the final 2 years of his reign, he appointed his son and successor, Amenhotep II, as his junior co-regent as firstborn son and heir to the throne, Amenemhat, predeceased him. In those final days, his family lineage was threatened by relatives of Hatshepsut who had better claim to the throne than Thutmose's heir Amenhotep II so her monuments she constructed were either defaced or destroyed to purposefully erase her memory for the land despite all the greatness she achieved. Finally, Amenhotep II was arranged to claim he built the items the two defaced so secure the legacy of the lineage.

Personality

Assassin has the outward impression of a 'Jock'. He is rude, abrasive, arrogant, misogynistic, self-centred, egotistical and abuses his fame and popularity, quickly resorting to violence when he doesn’t get what he wants. However despite all this, he is by no means a meathead by any stretch of the imagination. He is vastly intelligent and possesses a highly tactical mind. It was his might and strength that allowed Egypt to grow the way it did. Fiercely clever and reckless in behaviour with a justified courage from never being defeated, he refuses to hide his opinion and will not submit to others. This makes him difficult to control.

His greatest weakness is his mother. Hatshepsut was a highly talented reagent and from Assassin's perspective 'Cucked' him while she took all the glory as Pharaoh. He seems to have a poor understanding of what a Cuckold actually is. But anyways. Although he is not so blind he cannot acknowledge her greatness as a military leader, politician and innovator… He resents her for being so great and not submitting the country to him when he was a child. He would have accepted her as a mother, a reagent and perhaps bride but not Pharaoh. This has resulted in something of an obsession with Hatshepsut and surpassing her. He even based his method of kingship off her, albeit in a more aggressive manner.
    He also shares his mothers views on relationships, approving of harems and incest; one of his several wives was his half sister, the other shared the name of his mother. He is well aware of similarities he has with a certain Greek figure, he has some mixed views and will ultimately say nothing on it.

He also thinks Ozymandias is a giant nerd who talks funny. He's gonna shove him in a locker.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Berserk A

Disable mental interference such as coercion, confusion and illusion, a composite of the Bravery skill and Mad Enhancement skill that improves melee damage. During the time the skill is used, he changes into a beast that fights with his animal instinct (different kanji with Instinct)
    Alright, I fixed Manas' skills and changed her first NP into a skill.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guys, please help me! I haven't been able to access this forum at all in the last few days! Every time I even try to reach the homepage, I get an insanely long loading time followed by a generic error message or "server too full, please try again later". It took me this long even to be able to log on successfully and make this single post to let you all know what's going on.

If anybody has any idea why this is happening or what the heck I can do about it, please post here! Don't worry about whether I'll be able to find it, since I can easily access recent posts through the forum's archives (it's just posting myself that's nigh-impossible).

I can only hope this post manages to go out successfully without being drowned out in another damned error message...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Guys, please help me!
    No.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, now i've finally posted Thutmose III (whose been in the backlog since I posted Hatshepsut in the first place) time for commentary.

Sasaki Kojiro Lily: I like the idea behind the NP(?) leading up to the regular
    Tsubame Gaeshi and has a nice idea be behind it. However it's the only thing that really stands out. It's lacking a certain something I can't put my finger on.

Manas: Nice to see you back Fundrefullness! Nice to see your absence hasn't affected quality.

Guinevere: Gally this is very minimalist even by your standards these days.
    What I'd prefer is people to give discussion. Discuss Gwen's potentialities as a Servant, not trash her for being one.
    Ah, that's it then. The tower makes sense sense as an NP regarding some tales but the last one isn't fitting at all. Misery as a skill makes no real sense so I'd expand further or ditch it. Dissent works but could use more expansion. Regarding actual potential her welsh name was "The White Enchantress/ The White Fey" so giving her magecraft would work. My idea for her would be like Caster!Liz with Guin's connection to the Fay. Make her a very powerful Caster but one with minimal training/control over her powers.

But hey, what do I know?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    But hey, what do I know?
    No idea. That's why I asked for discussion.

Misery is more of a curse than a skill. Bad shit happens to those around her but not to Gwen herself. It's a curse, really.

Dissension compliments Misery.

I might change Misery to Misfortune.

The Table Round because without Gwen there wouldn't be a Round Table in the first place. Also, quests. It would probably only be a thing if she were a Ruler, as well.

Tower of London to lock troublesome Servants away?
    Last edited by Historia; March 6th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Why are you all just completely ignoring my plea for help up there? I mean, it's only natural from Gally since (s)he's a dick but I'd at least expect Hermes to be a little more sympathetic. I'm well aware that my original post may've come off as comically panicky but I was writing it in a rush since I couldn't be sure if it would even manage to send correctly or how much time I had left on the page before something broke. While I can still access the forum, even going from one page to another requires about 2~3 times given the number of error messages I'm getting. Browsing for any prolonged period of time is for all intents and purposes impossible. I don't mean to beg or demand anything, but just from one user here to the rest can anybody please give some advice as to what's going on? Obviously it's far from a life-ruining cataclysm or anything, but it's still pretty damned frustrating to be basically locked out of a forum I've spent upwards of two years on (not to mention written up an ungodly number of Servant sheets for).If somebody can give me a hand here I'd most certainly appreciate it. I'd rather PM Hermes or one of my another friends here but I doubt that's feasible the way things are now, so until I can reliably stay here again I'd rather settle for getting the message across as far as possible.

JP Friend Code
    The evil is defeated

Blog Entries
    "What do you mean we can't just march in there and steal all their loot, Master? It's so easy! Here, hold my beer and watch this."

Source: Artist is Kiririn15
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Russia

Parameters
    Agility: B
    Mana: E
    Luck: A
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 175cm/54kg
    Dislikes: Smart men, small impromptu cons
    Talents: Seduction
    Natural enemy: Chekhov
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Servant, Human

Class Skills:

Espionage: (A++)
    Espionage does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.
    At this rank, as long as the user is not outed by her allies, it is impossible to discern any hostility from the user. However, the instant when Assassin attacks directly, this Skill loses its effects.
    Incredibly skilled at suppressing her true intent, Assassin was able to marry several separate times in order to bleed her new husbands of their wealth. She accomplished this over the course of her life without ever being caught for it.

Personal Skills:

Familiar (Monkey): (D)
    Familiar (Monkey) allows the use of monkeys as familiars.
    Although only possessing the mana to truly constitute a single simian helper, Assassin is able to augment the monkey’s abilities with her Noble Phantasm.
    It can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract..

Mental Pollution (False): (C)
    Mental Pollution makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    An artificial version of the skill that Assassin has cultivated to aid in her cons. While it conveys all the same benefits as the true Mental Pollution of the same rank, it is one that must be manually activated; thus leaving her at risk to mental interference from a surprise attack.
    While Espionage is useful for hiding her hostility, this skill is a mask that Assassin exclusively made use of during all the times she was found out (but never caught).
    Continued unobstructed use of this skill may result in very real lasting personality damage.

Femme Fatale: (B)
    A femme fatale is a stock character of a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art. Her ability to entrance and hypnotise her victim with a spell was in the earliest stories seen as being literally supernatural; hence, the femme fatale today is still often described as having a power akin to an enchantress, seductress, vampire, witch, or demon, having power over men. In American early 20th century film, femme fatale characters were referred to as vamps, an allusion to their role as sexual vampires.

A skill earned by those women of the night who used their sexual and devious arts to achieve their ends. A composite skill comprising the charismatic components of Princess of Loveliness with Golden Rule. A charm tailored specifically for forcing people around her into a false sense of security before she robs them blind.

Noble Phantasm

The Hand of Gold
    Sonka’s Special Methods

(Anti-Unit, C)
    Assassin’s nickname crystallized into a physical golden mechanical arm. It is more of a high-grade Mystic Code than it is a true Noble Phantasm, but nonetheless it’s potent enough for Assassin’s purposes.

It has two primary effects:
    Method #1
    The five fingers of the mechanical hand are all detachable. When anchored around the perimeter of a [container], be it a purse, large box, or a room; the fingers act as the edges and projectors of a Bounded Field that greatly increase the interior size of whatever container it was cast on. Pragmatically, this function only allows Assassin to store large amounts of objects inside deceptively small containers. This method of the Hand of Gold can be used on much smaller containers, in which case the fingers will not have to be detached in order to achieve the Bounded Field. Only one field can be cast at a time. Assassin is also able to use this storing ability on the items she plans to steal themselves rather than the containers she would otherwise put them in. If she were to grab a dollar bill, it would appear to disappear in her grip into a small hollow pocket built into the mechanical arm.
    This ability comes from the anecdotes about Assassin that have her carrying out ludicrous amounts of jewels and wealth in secret pockets and spaces hidden around her clothes, even fitting things under her large fake fingernails.

Method #2
    While somewhat related, the secondary effect of the Hand of Gold could be considered the first’s offensive equal. While she has no experience or skill in the realm of magecraft, the Hand of Gold acts as a crutch to propel her to a more reasonable threat level. She is able to grab hold of any jewel which the Hand of Gold then infuses with mana. A false application of orthodox jewel magecraft, Assassin is still completely unused to using it as a weapon. Plus watching her precious jewels explode around her might just be too much to bear.
    Because her Mana rank is rather abysmal, Assassin may also “juice” all potential mana out of whatever she currently has hidden inside the Hand of Gold’s secret pocket, potentially overcharging her next jewel attack.
    This method cannot be used at the same time as Method #1.

Lore

Sofia Ivanovna Blyuvshtein, otherwise known as Sonya the Golden Hand, was a legendary female con artist who lived in the Russian Empire and was eventually convicted of theft. She committed several carefully planned robberies, and was eventually captured and exiled to the Sakhalin penal colony; however, she has since become the basis of several books and films, in which she is romanticized as a Robin Hood figure, who never killed, and who stole only from the rich.

In 1890, she met Anton Chekhov, who was visiting Sakhalin during his investigations into prison reform; he subsequently described the incident in his book Sakhalin Island.

A headless statue by an unmarked grave in Moscow's Vagankovo Cemetery is used as a shrine to Sonia; worshippers, who believe Sonya to be buried there, ask for her spiritual assistance in their own crimes.

------
    Since redoing old sheets seems to be the trend.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    stuff
    Because I'm pretty sure there's a dedicated thread for troubleshooting and this isn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Because I'm pretty sure there's a dedicated thread for troubleshooting and this isn't it.
    I've searched, there... isn't. Maybe it's my bad eyesight, but I can't find any.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. It is indeed my eyesight.

Currently posting this problem on there.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 6th, 2017 at 09:46 PM.