Page 273 of 858 FirstFirst ... 173223263268271272273274275278283323373773 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    A genderbent Green Knight, sunny?
    I've been there, done that and taken it a step further.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, AvengerEmiya. I can actually see your Demon Berserker variant popping up in canon. Probably a /GO event most likely.
    but this one has more potential for hilarity

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wanted this to be my April Fools sheet, but I couldn't be bothered to finish in time, and Nobu was already done, so... Meh.
    >>Keeper<<

Artoria Pendragon
    Alignment: Lawful Maid
    ====================
    Strength: B
    Endurance:
    C

Agility:
    A
    Mana:
    A
    Luck:
    B
    Noble Phantasm:
    C
    ====================
    Character details
    Likes: Keeping a tidy house, the Young Master's eagerness to help
    Dislikes: Insubordination from her staff, the Young Master outperforming her
    Talents: Quickly finishing the meals she makes
    Natural Enemy: The Young Master's talent for housework
    Class Skills\
    >Stewardship: [B]
    It denotes a Servant's mastery in various forms of management, ministration, and housekeeping. As the "chief maid," Keeper would typically possess the highest rank in this skill, but her domineering disposition towards the staff and guests and how she behaves like a tyrant even when addressing her Master has lowered her rank to B. Still, this rank is more than enough for her to be considered a "Top Class Maid".

>Chief of Staff: [A]
    Acts as a replacement for Charisma. As the chief maid of the estate, Keeper possesses authority over the rest of her staff. Her commands can occasionally even override her Master's and allow her to utilize his Command Seals. She also will immediately know the identity of anyone who takes a step on the estate's premise. While on her Master's territory, Keeper will obtain A-rank Charisma, A-rank True Name Discernment, C-rank Presence Detection, and can utilize her Master's Command Seals so long as he is within the estate's grounds.

>Territory Restoration: [B]
    Being worthy of the Class for Heroes of the Estate requires more than masterful administrative skills or unparalleled housekeeping capabilities; one must be able to literally 'keep the house intact'. Considering how much damage her battles do to her surroundings, Keeper herself believes she would be disqualified as a maid outright if she did not possess this Skill.

While she cannot create a territory advantageous to herself, with this Skill she can repair a previous territory she was the established guardian of back to its former pristine state, even without having all of the proper materials at hand. This is the miraculous work of one who dedicates her very being to the well-being of the estate.

Personal Skills\
    >Magic Resistance: [A]
    A Servant's ability to resist thaumaturgical effects. Having been born with the blood of the red dragon, Keeper's existence is akin to a high class phantasmal species, giving her the highest grade of resistance. Even full verse spells and greater rituals will not harm her. She is the natural enemy of modern day magi; a magus slayer.

>Riding: [B]
    Denotes a Servant's capacity for piloting various modes of transportation. At B rank, Keeper is capable of skillfully all but Phantasmal Beast species and dragonkin.

Useful for trips to the grocery market and driving the young Master to school.

>Mana Burst: [C - A]
    An ability where one amasses and then instantaneously jettisons mana from a part of the body, resulting in a destructive burst of power. Ordinarily, Keeper would possess the highest rank in this skill, but since she did not wish to damage her Master's home with her excessive magical energy, through her authority as Chief of Staff she used a Command Seal ordering herself to hold back while inside or within close proximity to the house. After enough distance has been put between it and her, the original rank of this Skill will be restored.

>Instinct: [A+]
    The ability to feel the best path for oneself during combat. At A rank, Keeper's highly attuned sixth sense is now akin to premonition.

She receives bonus modifiers when trying to figure out the most efficient and effective way to clean the house, manage the estate, order about the staff, and help the young Master with troublesome questions on his homework.

Noble Phantasms
    Cavall --Curse-bearing Hunting Hound--
    [Anti-Trespasser] B (Range: EX Target: 1 Person)

The most trusted and beloved hunting dog of King Arthur. His name, which means "horse", was given to him because of his enormous size. He was much bigger than any of Arthur's other hunting hounds, weighing nearly as much as Llamrei and Dun Stallion. On more than one occasion she has ridden atop him during her hunts instead of using her usual mounts. His monstrous size is likely the result of his experimental breeding. When he was pup, he was fed nothing but extremely rare meat taken from Phantasmal Beasts. The result: He quickly outgrew the rest of his litter within a few months. By a year, he was bigger than his mother and father. By his third birthday, the only place he could be kept was in the stables with the 'other horses'.

Despite manifesting as Artoria's Noble Phantasm, Cavall possesses a Noble Phantasm of his own called 'Carn Cabal'. Whatever Cavall marks as his territory will become displaced in time, regressing to a former state it was in regardless of how much time passes. There exists a stone that Cavall imprinted his paw's print in while hunting a boar. This stone was set upon the peak of a hill of stones, and each time it would fall it will have returned to its original position by day's end. Till this day, that stone still continues to return to its resting place each time it falls. This strange curse-like ability is likely the byproduct of Cavall's diet when he was young.

Currently, Cavall acts as the sole guard dog of the estate. He is considered a member of the staff and Artoria is capable of using her Master's Command Seals on him. He is capable of patrolling the estate by himself; very fortunate, as most of the staff is afraid of getting too close to him. He has also 'marked his territory' at the front gate, ensuring that it closes itself at the same time each night.

Cauldron of Dyrnwch --Giant Kettle of Obligation--
    [Support] C++ (Range: 1 Target: 1~300)

It is an enormous kettle, and one of the Thirteen Treasures of Britain which King Arthur looted from the giant for which it is named. It discriminates between those with courage and those who carry cowardice. If a brave man attempts to boil meat with it, the meat will boil very quickly, but if a coward attempts to the do the same, his meat will never heat.

It also bears another special ability; a curse very similar to a geas. When cooking with this cauldron, if Artoria offers someone a meal before a proposition is made and future giver of the proposition accepts and consumes the meal before presenting their request, a mutual soul-binding contract is formed. Whatever it is that is requested, Artoria is now now compelled to accept regardless of any oppositions she may hold. Likewise, the giver of the request must fulfill their end of the bargain once it has been completed. Failure to meet their respective terms will result in a hyperactive infection of the organs which will kill either of them in seconds.

In spite of the mysterious and dangerous ability that it possesses, Artoria is less than cautious with the cauldron and often finds herself using it to cook certain meals. Apparently, her best broth can only be achieved by using it.

Gwenn --The Shadowless Mantle--
    [Support] C (Range: 1 Target: 1 Person)

King Arthur's mythical mantle, and the last of the Thirteen Treasures of Britain. Originally, it was enchanted to completely shroud the wearer from all forms of detection, capable of thoroughly avoiding all five senses. Essentially, it gives the wearer the highest rank of Presence Concealment.

Or, at least, it did. As a maid, Artoria has no need for such parlor tricks. Only inside of the house will Gwenn retain the original strength of its enchantment. Anywhere else, its power drops considerably, to the point of Artoria using it as a simple raincoat when she is outside. It is, however, very useful for helping her sneak through crowds of housewives during discount sales.

Wynebgwrthucher --Holy Virgin's Vestige--
    [Support] B+++ (Range: 1 Target: 1 Person)
    One of the first armaments Artoria ever added to her armory. It wears an image of a cross and the Virgin Mary on it. During the evening, the shield manifests as a woman resembling the Virgin Mary. Not only does she believe she is the authenticate Virgin Mary, she believes Artoria is her husband Joseph and the young Master is her son Yeshua. Artoria ignores her delusions and just treats her as another member of the evening staff. Occasionally, she will leave this delusional Virgin Mary to babysit the young Master when she needs to leave the estate at night for whatever reason.

As a shield it does something along the lines of forcing men of weak convictions to drop their weapons and flee with their spirits crushed. Supposedly it can also rebuke demons and negate attacks from beings with monstrous attributes. Artoria is unsure as she stored the shield away in her vault upon acquiring Avalon and never used it again afterwards.

Siege Perilous --Throne For the Chosen Ones--
    [Anti-Unit] D (Range: 1 Target: 1 Person)
    It was a seat at King Arthur's round table which only the Chosen Knights could sit. It was sent to Arthur by the Fairy of Roche Menor. Before Sir Percival, half a dozen knights attempted to sit in it but were swallowed When Percival finally sat in it, the six were restored to Artoria's court. Only the three knights who would one day attain the Holy Grail: Galahad, Percival, and Bors, were able to sit in this seat without fear.

It is now a seat at the head of the table in the master dining room. If anyone aside from the young Master sits in it, they will be subject to a brief few seconds of hell that to them will feel like several hours. The seat also used to consume males who 'preferred young men to young women'. While the theory was never solidified, it was suspected that the fairy who sent the chair had been on the burning end of a failed romance with a mortal man who abandoned her for another younger man, and this extra feature is the byproduct of some lingering grudge. This feature has since been removed. Still, Artoria worries what will happen if the young Master grows up and finds the opposite sex not to his liking.

The thought of simply throwing the seat out and washing her hands of the issue has crossed her mind several times.

Prydwen --Instant Wonder Device: Rain Cover!--
    [Support] B (Range: 4 Target: NA)

A precious treasure of King Arthur capable acting as a shield or becoming a ship when the time calls for it. Artoria has turned it into a large makeshift patio cover so that her Master can continue to play even when it's raining outside.

Shirou --My Maturing Young Master--
    [Support] ??? (Range/Target: Me)

The current Master of the Emiya Estate, succeeding ownership from his adoptive late father. As the chief maid of estate and his current guardian, she retains full jurisdiction of him despite being his Servant. So far as she is concerned, he is just as much her Noble Phantasm as Cavall.

Currently, Artoria is using his body as storage for a variety of Substitute Phantasms: Noble Phantasms that would normally only be allowed to her in a certain Class, but that she gains access to thanks to her special Class privileges and her unique circumstances with her Master. Though in exchange, she requires his permission before being able to use any of them. Just his spoken word will not allow her to take what she wants. A mutual trust and understanding between the two as Master and Servant must be firmly established each time. If even a sliver of doubt exists, Keeper cannot use any of these Noble Phantasms.

The Noble Phantasms Shirou holds within him are:
    >>Excalibur Morgan --Sword of Promised Victory--
    [Anti-Fortress] A++ (Range: 1~99 Target: 1000 People)
    The pinnacle of holy swords that amplifies its users power, gifted to Artoria by the Lady of the Lake. Currently, it embodies the evil aspect of Morganna due to Artoria being summoned as an Alter.

>>Rhongomyniad --Spear That Shines to the End of the Earth--
    [Anti-Fortress] A++ (Range: 1~99 Target: 1000 Person)
    A holy spear viewed with the same reverence as Longinus, the Spear of Destiny. Originally meant to be a pillar that helped fasten the 'skin' of the world, the one that is stored inside of Shirou is merely its shadow. It too is affected by Artoria being summoned as an Alter. While wielding this spear, Artoria's body will experience through a sudden and rather extreme growth spurt.

Artoria has a second selection of maid uniforms of appropriate size to accommodate this change.

>>Caliburn --Golden Sword of the Victorious--
    [Anti-Unit] B (A+) (Range: 1~30 Target: ---)
    The Sword of Selection which Artoria drew from the stone. It is also a holy sword like Excalibur, capable of releasing power on a similar scale by converting her magical energy into heat which is then released as light particles. It always breaks after one use though, so Artoria never bothers with it.

>>Carnwennan --The White-tailed Shadow--
    [Anti-Unit] B+ (Range: 1-15 Target: 1 Person)
    King Arthur's dagger, which she used to slice a witch in half. It eats the wielder's shadow in exchange for extending the length of its blade, and the longer the shadow was the lengthier the blade extends. It can also cloak its user in their own shadow so that they can camouflage themselves. It is especially useful during evening patrols of the estate grounds.

>>Flixith --Many Hands For Many Tasks--
    [Anti-Unit] C (Range: 1 Target: 1 Person)
    King Arthur's second dagger which multiplies the arm that wields it. She doesn't use it for battle often, but she finds it very useful for cooking and cleaning when she's short on time and has to finish quickly.
    Last edited by AvengerEmiya; April 3rd, 2017 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Butler EMIYA when

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have to say, that Maid Arturia sheet is pretty amazing. The juxtaposition of having this ridiculously epic mythical figure dedicating herself wholeheartedly to such a mundane role is an old trope, but you certainly pulled it off in an amusing way. The amount of NPs she has is kind of absurdly overloaded, but it is a parody sheet and each of them has so much creativity and flavor that I wouldn't suggest scrapping any of them.

I'm especially fond of Caval, because the territory regression idea is creative as heck, and the holy virgin one (not even going to try pronouncing that), because the idea of a wannabe Virgin Mary traipsing about and causing shenanigans at the Emiya household is unspeakably hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Servant Butler EMIYA when
    One's actually been done already somewhere, but unfortunately it was pretty boring and generic (basically a reskinned EMIYA with some housework related Skills), without nearly the flavor or creativity of this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    One's actually been done already somewhere, but unfortunately it was pretty boring and generic (basically a reskinned EMIYA with some housework related Skills), without nearly the flavor or creativity of this one.
    ...That's disappointing. Hopefully someone can do the Ideal Butler some actual justice, I however struggle to make a joke sheet of any sort for some odd reason.

Anyways, I'm curious about what you think about my Efnisien sheet, so I can see if there's any problems with it.

Blog Entries
    By the way, this reminds me, is "ordinary boy/girl gets thrown into a world of magic from their dead parental figure's inheritance and ends up with a supernatural butler/maid/familiar" an idea that's been done to death? The idea feels like a cliché to me but when I think of it I can't actually remember any series to have portrayed it "straight". (The closest I can think of is Black Butler, a uniquely dark take on the "magical butler figure" archetype)

Thinking of how AE's maid!Artoria could fit into a fanfic like that, in case it's not obvious. Though the idea would require enough tweaking of canon it'd probably be better spun off as original fiction...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, I'm curious about what you think about my Efnisien sheet, so I can see if there's any problems with it.
    I'd say you did him justice. Contemplated doing a sheet for that guy myself once, but could never come up with an interesting enough NPs.

The dagger NP is a creative idea that represents his legend well, and the second one is a fitting take on the "suicide attack" idea. Overall quite well-done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Bedivere voiced by Suwabe?

I'm down.

Blog Entries
    Quality memes and quality stats for all of Arthur's lesser possessions.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    >>Keeper<<
    You win April Fools.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Wanted this to be my April Fools sheet, but I couldn't be bothered to finish in time, and Nobu was already done, so... Meh.
    >>Keeper<<
    Best Artoria of the Year, hands down. Chapeau!
    Seriously, AvengerEmiya, this piece is so good that you should attempt sending a copy to Takeuchi. I bet he wouldn't resist the urge (this is comedy gold, you could spin a full narrative out of it) and ask the Mushroom to add "Keeper" to the roster! She'd be worth five stars in GO, at the very least. :-)

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dimme

Kill Your Sister

The demon looked up, like a hound that caught the scent of new prey in the air.

“Again,” she uttered in irritation. Something kept messing in her Reality Marble, and she didn’t have the luxury to see to the matter personally; not with that woman as her opponent.

An ever-growing distance away, the continuous clash of blades remained furious and incessant. She had unleashed her Evil Eye right before ambushing the Master of Chaldea and the three Servants, shattering the street and making the human fall to his doom inside her Reality Marble. Only the child Servant had succumbed to her Evil Eye, entering a murderous rage aimed at her Mother. The other Servant had acted quickly, engaging the child and keeping her attention. That left a single enemy Servant to face her, which made her strategy a brimming success. She would win if she crushed the Servant in front of her, or by enduring until the Master was destroyed inside her Marble.

Enduring seemed like the easiest strategy; it was easy to keep the enemy busy with a wall of demonic beasts. The enemy was the one with time working against them.

But this was an enemy she really wanted to tear apart with her own two hands.

She watched in tense calm how Servant Nanaya stabbed through the underside of her Uridimmu’s jaw with her gold claws, reached for the beast’s tongue and ripped it out. She then used that tongue to swat away the giant sting of a monstrous scorpion, dropped the tongue and ripped out that scorpion tail to stab the tongue-less Uridimmu with the poisonous sting. Walking past the broken beasts, Nanaya centered her cold gaze on her.

“You can’t tell me you intend to keep doing this forever. It is not your style, Sister dear.”

“I am no sister of yours, Nanaya!”

Nanaya lunged at her, but a pair of Uridimmu intercepted her while she took to the skies on a giant demonic vulture clad in flames of curse. In the few seconds the avian rose and gathered its vile flame, Nanaya made quick work of one of the beasts. The second was slain as the bird began its dive attack wreathed in countless curses. The demon howled in wicked glee as she descended like fallen star that would bring calamity to the earth.

Glowing gems appeared in the gaps between Nanaya’s claws. The goddess challenged the diving beast with only her body and her weapons.

Buildings were blown away. The street cracked and split as if wracked by an earthquake. The Thames was rocked by waves. The demon, who had leapt out of the way in the last moment, laughed uproariously at the smoke-filled crater. Never feeling cautious enough, she commanded a colossal boar to manifest at her side.

“Show your face, Nanaya! I want to see how I broke it!”

“Sure, sure, I’ll be right there.”

The smoke began to glow gold. The noxious gray was replaced with sun-like radiance. Nanaya stepped out of the crater, her steps as firm and elegant as ever, like a top model on the catwalk. Clad in blazing radiance, she idly flicked her hair like threads of gold over her shoulder. The demon ground her teeth, clenching her hands until her muscles ached all the way to her shoulders.

“How…why…” She growled. “That was a direct hit, so why!?”

Long trails of drool leapt out of her mouth with every word.

“Why are you even more beautiful!?”

************************************+++++********* ***************************

Hidden amidst the ruined buildings, under the watchful care of the Assassin-class Peštur, the Master of Chaldea watched the battle from a safe distance. He had been released from the demon woman’s Reality Marble by the mysterious and terrifying powerful Iron Emperor. On his way to catch up to his Servants, he was intercepted by Peštur, who had traveled alone to the London singularity to take responsibility for her uncontrollable power, which had created this whole situation. After making it clear that he in no way resented or blamed her for anything, he got her to update him on what happened while he was away.

For the first time, he got a good look at their enemy. The Sumerian origin of her armor and adornments was unmistakable, especially with Nanaya right there as a reference. She also shared with Nanaya the sinuous curves of a voluptuous woman, and her armor of beaten gold looked like some sort of fetish clothing, but it was impossible to feel aroused by that creature. Her hair was a pale, ashen blonde, voluminous like a lion’s mane. Her face, too, was of some monstrous feline, with eyes of pure red and long, misshapen teeth the color of dirt. Her skin was a deathly grey like the undead’s. With hands ending in long, misshapen fingers, and feet replaced with a bird of prey’s talons, there was little doubt as to the inhuman nature of the creature that could hardly be called woman.

No, compared to the one standing before her, making her eyes fixate at the demon felt like an insult to them. He knew it was her irresistible melam doing its work on him, but being aware of it made no difference. She was the invincible warrior queen, the goddess that ascertained her divinity with a body superior to any mortal’s. The Platonic ideal of physical beauty and sensuality. Even the smidgens of dust and grime on her skin added to the impression of a beautiful amazon, her beauty tempered by an unbreakable soul.

He looked away before he was thoroughly dominated, only to catch a glance of Peštur also looking away in disgust. It was always somewhat sobering to watch the effect of Nanaya’s melam on women.

“Has the passing of millennia made you daft, Sister? I am Nanaya.”

Perhaps in response to the insult, perhaps driven by the same dark feelings that filled Peštur, the demon woman called out her own melam: a dark, miasmic aura that made him feel weak and ill in the stomach. The demonic boar bristled and struck the pavement with its forelegs.

“Yes, the whore of kings that has lowered herself to become the whore of some puny magus.” Her misshapen fingers twitched suggestively. A single long nail glowed ominously. “If anything, am I not making you a favor by killing you right here and now? Show some gratitude!”

The Master did not have time to shout her name before Nanaya was stabbed by the glowing nail. The goddess and the demon stood unmoving for a moment of cold stillness, the two of them staring at the spot where the poisonous nail should have pierced Nanaya’s breast.

“Wha…”

“I am no whore, Sister. I am the goddess that governs over defensive warfare. She who blesses fortresses and city walls.”

She grabbed the offending hand; a single broken finger dangling awkwardly.

“She who is prayed to for protection and succor.”

The demon roared and struck with her other hand. A second nail broke against Nanaya’s cheek.

“Daaamn youuuuu!!!”

“I am she who is exalted for her perfect body.”

The boar bristled and charged. Glowing gems leapt out of Nanaya’s clawed hands, and an invisible force met the changing colossus, blowing everybody in separate directions. As if she were made of wrought iron, Nanaya only slid across the irregular street, neither stumbling nor falling prone. While both demon and demonic beast grunted and wobbled back on their feet, the goddess stood unflappable.

“Did you honestly believe your feeble nail can pierce me?”

“Don’t you dare…look down on me, two-bit goddess. I am the midwife of Heaven—”

“That’s what you were meant to be. What you rejected, in your wickedness.”

“Wickedness…wickedness, huh.”

The Master and Peštur watched their companion approach the feeble form of their enemy, the monster who had devoured the children from families returning to the hollow city of fog. A creature that normally would not be summoned as a Servant, brought into existence by Peštur’s existence and vast amounts of residual magical energy. They had been fighting since the ambush that caused the Master to fall into the enemy’s Reality Marble, and the difference in endurance was clear in the demon’s heaving chest and lower stance. Nanaya moved within a yard of the enemy, looking down on her with the cold eyes of divine judgment.

“If anything, feel glad this time is it not Gilgamesh that stands before you.”

“Go suck Gilgamesh’s cock like your whore of a mother.”

Nanaya raised an eyebrow. The demon smirked.

“Or just die.”

The demon’s breast armor disappeared. However, instead of revealing large breasts, Nanaya, Peštur, and their Master saw a deep, eldritch darkness. Something leapt out of the dark and engulfed Nanaya’s face. This thing that was miasma and tentacles, mud and countless writhing worms, rampaged on the goddess’ skin, burning, biting, flaying and burrowing. Abandoning the pretense of overwhelming exhaustion, the demon leapt like a martial artist, performing a reverse roundhouse to slash Nanaya’s face with her talons. The goddess’ screams grew to a heart-wrenching degree, and her Master, no longer able to stay hidden, run to catch her flying form.

“Nanaya!”

“Don’t touch me!” cried the goddess amidst her screams.

The demon laughed uproariously.

“Not so perfect now, huh! Sister dear!”

The snide voice was almost smothered by the triumphant roar of the colossal boar as it charged towards Nanaya and her Master. It was, however, stopped on its tracks by a seemingly infinite rope, appearing and disappearing from spatial distortions as it entangled and restrained the massive beast.

“Nanaya!” yelled Gilgamesh’s sister, and the goddess replied with a wordless cry as she struggled to stand up. Like something out of a shounen manga, Nanaya’s melam exploded. The aura surrounding her body became a massive ball of light, tall like a forest fire. The radiance burned away the darkness engulfing half of her body; what remained was what reached beneath her skin, replacing the white of her eyes and leaving sickly dark lines across her body.

Not caring about her colossal beast trapped by the rope Noble Phantasm, the demon slowly clapped as she approached.

“Well aren’t you amazing? Aren’t you a good, hard-working girl? And for what? This is the man you’re spreading your legs to nowadays?”

“That, my dear Sister, is a work in progress.”

The young Master could only admire the unabashed gall of that goddess.

“Stay back, darling. I got this.”

With those words, Nanaya left to meet the demon on the way. They challenged each other like wrestlers, their breasts pushing each other in an unfeminine show of force.

“That was supposed to be a metaphor, Sister.”

“It worked,” the grinning demon replied.

“It did. Points for that.”

“You are weak,” hissed the monster. “I might lose against you as a goddess, but I can beat you as a Servant.”

Nanaya shook her head slowly.

“The fact you believe that tells me you understand nothing. Just what have you done these past three thousand years?”

“Hate.”

“Well, I hoped. That even if the Age of Gods was left behind, even if my Authority degraded to nothing, even if humanity turned its back on us, that one day, one day, I could be myself one more time.”

“Yourself!?” The slightly taller demon all but yelled on Nanaya’s face. “We are Servants! We are shadows of vestiges!”

“You have a physical body. That’s a step up for you.”

“Do not! Mock me!” The breast sumo challenge grew in intensity. “Leashed to a mere magus! A glorified attack dog! Has your pride fallen that far, Nanaya!? As a magus’ cock sleeve!?”

“Alright, first, just for that, I’m making your death a little less painless. Even less painless because you are making me say something I did not want to say in front of him just yet.”

“That young man,” she continued, pointing at the kneeling Master behind her. “is a person in need of my protection. He is a Master that commands the greatest souls in history on a grand, heroic mission. He is a loyal soul that respects the divine, not as a faithful, but as a person. And he is not a bad sight to these man-loving eyes.”

The demon glanced over Nanaya’s shoulders at the young man averting his eyes and scratching his reddened cheeks. It made her snarl.

“You understand what I mean, right, Sister? He fulfills the conditions. He is a King worthy of Nanaya. And as long as a worthy King exists in the present era, I, Nanaya, can exist as myself.”

It was not merely breasts that collided. Melam clashed with melam, creating a swirling storm of black and gold; a visual battle for metaphysical dominance. Lesser men witnessing such a scene would fall to their knees in awe and reverence.

“So, this is what we are going to do, Sister of mine. We are going to go all out, and it will be a grand battle, worthy of the long-gone Age of Gods. I will take all your hatred, all your rage, and all your desperation. And then I will crush you.”

Gold swept over black like a tidal wave, and the demon finally pulled away, snarling as she put a few steps between herself and the radiant goddess.

“Because neither you, nor my mother, nor any gods-damned Beast, will take this from me. You will not take him from me.”

The black aura grew to match the gold. Even as the capture demon boar disappeared within its own shadow, a plethora of smaller beasts—hounds, crows, snakes, scorpions and worms—began to pour out of the demon’s inchoate darkness.

Nanaya met the challenge with the smile of a goddess of victory.

“My favorite battlefield lies under the bedsheets, but this is not half bad. Shall we dance, Sister dear?”

Base Stats & Skills
    Dimme
    Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by Brolken

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Ancient Mesopotamian Civilization
    Region: Mesopotamia

Height & Weight: 164 cm, 56 kg
    Dislikes: Gods
    Talents: Animal Training, Midwifery
    Natural Enemy: Manaka Sajyou, Pazuzu
    Attribute: Earth

STR C
    END E
    AGI B
    MGI A
    LUK E
    Noble Phantasm EX

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment – D+
    The capacity to hide one’s presence as a Servant. While suitable for spying, it is a very low rank for an Assassin. Dimme’s presence is simply too powerful and ominous to conceal; other Servants will immediately perceive her presence in the vicinity. However, she gains a plus-correction at night; it is part of her legend that she is more effective at nighttime and that she is aware of this advantage when planning her attacks.

Personal Skills
    Divinity – B
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank.

Dimme was born divine, then she was banished from Heaven and the pantheon, becoming a chthonic demon. Like Medusa, her aptitude as a Divine Spirit has degraded. Unlike Medusa, however, her rank in this Skill is still fairly high, which speaks volumes of Dimme’s divine qualities.

Potnia Theron
    Princess over Monsters
    – A+

The Skill that embodies the Authority of the original Mother Goddess. A Mystery of the highest class, in that it implies a degree of domination over the underlying framework of all events and phenomena—a link to the Root.

In the case of Dimme, it is the manifestation of her position as “midwife of beasts”. She is a demon of the remote places humanity does not thread into: the deep mountains, the noxious swamps. There, she lords over all sorts of creatures and makes them flourish and multiply. But these animals suckle on her poisonous breasts and drink in her malice, becoming ferocious demon beasts at her command. Like Dimme herself, they hunger for human flesh and blood. The fact that she takes an underlying principle of creation and twists it into a depravity to match her own is a clear indicator of her unfathomable evil…from a human perspective.

Naturally, the fauna at Dimme’s disposal is that of the time in which she thrived, and it is thus rich in Phantasmal Species. Only creatures of the Dragon Kind are beyond her capabilities.

Zumušigua
    Demonic Witchcraft
    – EX

The Magecraft-like mysteries wielded by Mesopotamian demons, exemplified by Dimme as their pinnacle. While called ‘Witchcraft’, it is a much more ancient and encompassing system; the oldest known form of Curse Techniques. It includes physical interference spells to disturb the normal functions of the body, manipulation of a person’s fortune, baseline elemental manipulation, distortion of personal relationships, and more. It is terrifyingly difficult to resist, even with the Magic Resistance Skill. The best defense against it seems to be simply not being human.

Lore & Character
    Lore
    Demons are a common element in ancient Mesopotamian mythology. Among the countess demons of the Sumerian-Akkadian-Assyrian-Babylonian tradition, Dimme is by far the most well-known, the most written about and the one with the richest strata. She is perhaps the closest thing Mesopotamian mythology has to a Cosmic Evil—or at least she would be if that mythology were founded in a dualistic universe centered on the antagonism between Good and Evil. She is perhaps better known by her Akkadian name, Lamaštu.

Dimme is the daughter of An (Anu) and therefore sister to Inanna (Ištar) and most of the pantheon. She was educated in the profession of midwifery, to act as the caretaker of the children of Heaven, until she was banished from Heaven due to her wish to consume the flesh and blood of the children of Earth. Dismissed from the throne of the gods, and without a temple or the sustenance provided by the faithful, she should have degraded into a mere elemental. Instead, she became a demon: an incorporeal entity with the power to influence the material world. When possessing the strong, she seized control of their bodies and used them to hunt down hapless humans to devour. But she favored possessing the weak, breaking them apart from the inside until they died from the ravages of disease. There lies the foundation of her exalted demonic status. After all, in ancient Mesopotamian religion, humans were created to serve the gods. Proper service was rewarded with long life and prosperity, and failure was punished with adversity, disease, and finally death. Demons and the undead were the instruments of the gods to enact divine punishment. However, Dimme attacked babies, children, and even the unborn; creatures too young to serve the gods and therefore too young to have sinned. By killing the innocent, she denies the gods the next generation of proper, god-fearing human servitors. This makes her the top threat to the cosmic order, the Ultimate Evil.

Dimme is the frustrated mother, who poisons instead of nurture. She is also the rejected daughter, who rebels instead of obey. Expelled from Heaven, she lurks in the deepest wilderness as a midwife to all animals, which she then taints when they drink her poisonous breast milk. She is the queen of a primordial Wild Hunt, leading a pack of black hounds, snakes, scorpions, worms and all sorts of murderous beasts eager to kill humans.

Her nemesis is the apotropaic demon Pazuzu, but she opposes all the gods.

Character
    The Servant Dimme manifests in a fully corporeal form thanks to the Saint Graph; a fully incarnate demon. However, as the goddess she originally was, her sense of self is deeply defined by the ideation of man. It could be stated that she performs evil deeds both because she desires to do so, and because she needs it to replace divine sustenance. However, as usual, it is a little more complex than that.

Dimme manifests the principle of Comparison through the Characteristic of “growing stronger as the opponent becomes weaker”—her sustenance is not the blood and flesh of men, but the metaphysical substantiation of their mistakes. As stated in the previous section, demons were meant to be the instruments of divine punishment. Dimme’s favorite prey, however, are those who are free of sin. She is the embodiment of misfortune as a consequence of human failure—just like the gods brought ruin to a kingdom if they were not pleased by the king, the father will see disaster befall his pregnant wife and his newborn child as a consequence of his negligence in his obligations toward his fellows, toward his ancestors, and toward the gods. Dimme feasts on the Fear and the Guilt of Men; truly a demon, answering the people’s miserable wish for castigation—a self-inflicted evil upon mankind.

A certain interpretation of the Atrahasis myth also presents Dimme as Pašittu, the Exterminator. She is the embodiment of population control—delivering death to some so that the bounty of the Planet can nourish those granted the privilege of life. This is the Authority of the Mother Goddess, or at least a twisted, anti-anthropic interpretation of it.

This is not a Servant you summon in a Holy Grail War. This is not a Servant you summon to protect the Foundation of Human Rationality. In fact, this is not a being that can normally be summoned as a Servant. She is an enemy of mankind. There are no flags to trigger. There is no inspiring tale of redemption to be told. If you meet her on the field of battle, you must kill her or be killed.

Noble Phantasms
    Igihulgulgula
    Evil Eye of Filial Discord

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Family
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Targets: 10 people

The Evil Eye of the Destroyer. Rather than a weapon of murder and bloodshed, an insidious, subtle tool to incite humans to destroy each other. Dimme can pull either of her eyes out of its socket, at which point it gains a glossy, gem-like appearance. The gem-eye operates as an independent entity, automatically looking for potential targets.

Those who are caught by the floating eye’s gaze are instantaneously targeted by a potent mental interference effect, filling their minds with hatred towards those they recognize as “family”. The effect is harder to resist if there is a family member within sight, and children make the saving throw with a penalty.

Martu Pašittu
    Seven Points of Extermination

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-3
    Maximum Targets: 1 target

Dimme’s signature Exterminating Poison. A single of her nails grows and takes an ominous luster. Being pierced by that nail forces a save against poison. Additional hits (and consequently additional doses) increase the poison’s damage as the increased concentration wracks the target’s body. On the seventh such hit, the target must make a difficult save against instant death. The fact that it has a higher rank and a more difficult save than, let’s say, Azrael, speaks not of Dimme’s superiority as an Assassin (she is not), but of the quality and antiquity of her Mystery.

The poison’s effect and difficulty to resist is boosted when used against women and children.

The Maw of Extermination (+ Extra Materials)
    He awoke in darkness. Damp, cold, prickling darkness; the kind that makes one feel illusory insects crawling in one’s skin.

He remembered falling. The enemy, they had found her, and she had unleashed a devastating attack with her gargantuan form. He remembered Nanaya’s cry, and then darkness.

It hurt. His back, his shoulders. He felt numb. His legs twitched, reluctant to obey his brain’s commands. His hand went to the back of his head, and his fingers felt the sticky wetness of shed blood. But the fall should have killed him.

“Ah, you are awake.”

Why had he not noticed her before? How could that have been even possible? No amount of pain should have allowed this person to remain inconspicuous. Seated on a mold-covered rocky ledge, the fiery-haired woman looked down at his prone form with eyes that glowed with raw, primordial power.

Yet, he did not fear for his life. After all, he should already be dead.

“You are the third Grand I meet.”

The woman looked down, at the pair of hands she held together. That was when he noticed she had two pairs of arms, covered by the sleeves of a long white dress of Eastern make below a metal breastplate.

“Grand…is not quite correct.” Her voice betrayed age far beyond her young adult appearance. “Although it is true that I manifest in this form at the behest of Alaya’s Force of Deterrence. Get up, boy.”

He did as told, and realized the wetness was not entirely his own. He was sitting on some sort of flooded surface. As he used his hands to support himself, he felt a feeble flow of cool, somewhat viscous liquid all around them. His clothes felt heavy.

“Those granted the honor of ‘Grand’ stand at the pinnacle of their respective classes. I am exalted because I excel in all seven standard Servant classes. The all-encompassing outsider, yet master of none. That is what I am.”

He sat next to the woman, where it was dry. It took longer than expected, as if the liquid put up resistance to his departure, pulling him back towards the shallows. Strangely, he could feel warmth emitted by the woman’s body even with a foot of distance separating them. It was a lot like standing close to a hairdryer.

“I will now confirm how much you remember, and how much you understand.”

He nodded. That sounded helpful. And was that dark liquid creeping up to reach his feet?

“A couple days ago, within your linear flow of time, you encountered the King of Weapons Šarur, who discarded her potential as a candidate for Beast IV by self-destructing.”

“That’s right, but what does that have to do with—”

A sword appeared out of nowhere, impaling the viscous hand of black ooze about to grab his foot.

“This morning, while investigating the disappearance of children in London after the stabilization of the singularity, you encountered an evil Servant who destroyed the floor under your feet, making you end up here.”

The image of that moment sharply intruded the forefront of his mind.

“That…that was a Servant?”

“Magical energy does not just cease to exist. Even if the mist and its source were eliminated, this city is still plagued with a saturation of magical energy, enough to summon a Servant or two.”

He had to shake his head to force himself to keep up with her abrupt changes of topic.

“But the mist’s gone; there shouldn’t be any new Servants popping up…”

“Indeed. A different spark summoned those two Servants. It was one of your own: Peštur, the Anathema of the Gods.”

He could only respond to that with a defeated sigh. He scratched both arms; outside the creepy fluid, he was struck by a sudden chill and an itch all over his body, frighteningly reminiscent of sweat on a cut.

“Even if she does not wish for it, she is an existence that calls forth disaster. This is even more true as a Servant. You must have brought her here at one point, mayhap in your search for materials to enhance her Saint Graph.”

“Yeah…” He groaned.

“Her Skill, Lament of the Barley Fields, triggered by the exposure to this location, used the vast availability of energy to create the worst possible calamity. That is the monstrosity your Servants are fighting this very moment. The Counter Force has responded by allowing me to manifest in this place…but in a way, the fact it is I of all agents to come to this place; it could be considered another disaster.”

The Master did not have the luxury of time to wallow in pity towards his treasured “left hand”. He had taken Gilgamesh’s “little sister” to more than one singularity; it was likely other disasters had been drawn to her presence in those places. His job never ended, it seemed, but he would never regret summoning that brilliant young woman. Aside from that…

“What is that monster? Is it another candidate for Beast IV?”

“She is. And so am I. But now let us focus on leaving this place.”

He could only shrug. He thought something was crawling on his right hand, but it was just his imagination.

“Sounds great to me. Where is this place anyway? I thought I had fallen on a sewer or something, but it doesn’t really smell like sewer, and…”

He looked up.

“It’s too dark. I can’t see the hole.”

“We are inside her Reality Marble.”

“What.”

The woman stood up, her dangling feet dropping on the flooded ground with a terrifying impact, as if something metallic and very heavy had dropped instead of a lady.

“There is no deep conceptual foundation to it; it is merely her stomach that dissolves and digests mortal existences, and the womb from which all manner of evil beasts are born.”

“Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!” He exclaimed, even making a halting gesture with a hand. “I have a lot of questions right now, but the one I really need to ask is: how the hell did you end up here!?”

“I cut a hole in the wall with my sword.”

“Reality Marbles don’t work like that!”

“I was unaware I spoke with an expert in Innate Bounded Fields.”

“Ah, now you’re just making fun of me.”

A sword manifested in the woman’s hands. It was a brutal thing, taller than either of them, and so broad and heavy she needed all four of her arms to hold it aloft.

“So, um, I take it you’re the reason I haven’t been dissolved, right? Thanks.”

“You are mistaken.” She replied as she lowered her posture almost to a crouch. The sword was held horizontally over her shoulders and behind her head. “Check your pockets.”

His heart skipped a beat when he pulled out the gems. Glowing faintly, almost delicately imbuing him with their divine protection. The hand holding the gems felt cool, and the itch in that hand disappeared.

“You have an impressive Servant.”

Those words brought color to his cheeks for some reason.

“I do,” he said perhaps more to himself. Scratching his ticklish cheeks, he pushed himself to focus. “So, how are we getting out of here?”

Her feet made sounds as if they were clad in armor. His question had an obvious answer, but he needed to keep talking; anything to stop thinking about the overwhelming presence and the buildup of power emitted by the woman nearby. Any doubts he might have had about this woman being something like a Grand had been promptly dispelled.

“I will break this Reality Marble, if only long enough for you to leave. In the process, I will relinquish this exalted form.”

“Eh?” Pocketing the gems away, both the painful itch and the unsettling cold returned with a vengeance.

“It is necessary. From today onwards, you must seek the separate aspects of mine self, work alongside them, and together overcome the one among them that will strive to become Beast IV.”

“Is that really necessary?”

“Would you rather fight a standard Servant, or fight me?”

“I’ll do my best.”

“Good.” She nodded. “I shall put myself in your care. Please do look after my fragments, Child of Man. The aspects of the Iron Emperor, sovereign of all armaments.”

A single upwards slash, and the Reality Marble exploded in white and silver.

Extra Materials
    Kiminĝia
    The Tomb of Hope

Type: Anti-Army (Anti-Humanity/Reality Marble)
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Targets: 1000 people
    The Night of the Seven Earths. Dimme’s inner world manifested upon reality as the externalization of her very being. The complete abandonment of her divine origin and complete acceptance of her innate wickedness. She is a system that can do nothing but destroy humans, therefore her Reality Marble is a vast nothingness that devours, dissolves and digests those unfortunate enough to fall within. Curiously enough, she can manifest it as a discrete process from herself, allowing it to intrude in the World Egg without Dimme herself being present within it.

It is a dark place, illuminated only by the magical energy within its victims. It has the appearance of an ancient Sumerian town engulfed in supernatural dark, so it is all but impossible to see or find any structures. Invisible ether worms crawl all over the place, burrowing under the skin and devouring flesh, marrow and nerves. The whole place is flooded in a thick, syrupy mud as black as the environment, which acts as the Marble’s gastric acids. The mud is highly volatile, and also exists as particles in the air, so getting away from the liquid only delays the inevitable unraveling of the victim’s bodies as they are liquefied in one way or another.

The Reality Marble is a trap to kill humans. It does not discriminate across living beings, but Divine Spirits and all creatures that do not suffer a natural death due to the passage of time take considerably longer to be subjugated by Dimme’s world. Inanimate objects are also unaffected by the Marble’s effects.

Kakku
    Referring to a woman’s large breasts as “guns”, “lethal weapons”, or the like, is not an uncommon metaphor in modern times. It is not, however, a modern creation. All the way back in ancient Mesopotamia, there are records of using the Akkadian word kakku, “weapon”, to refer to voluptuous breasts. It must be noted, however, that among all the women, mortal and divine, appearing in the existing ancient records, only two have been the recipients of this metaphor.

One of them is Dimme. The other is Nanaya.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; October 4th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Elijah 'The Blazing Prophet'

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Ruler

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- A++

Appearance:

Personality: Rider gives the impression of a zealous and faithful man, ablaze with passion for the Lord. He is compassionate for the plight of the weak, and opposes tyrants who rest indolently on their thrones while the masses suffer. Though this is a genuine aspect of Rider's personality, it is by no means a complete picture of him. Rider can also be deeply obstinate and even downright self-righteous, lambasting those around him as fools and hypocrites while believing himself to be the last "true" Israelite. At times, so deeply was Rider committed to these beliefs that even the words of God Himself fell on deaf ears, demanding repeated efforts to rouse him from his languor.

Rider's relationship with his Master is one of mentorship, as he refuses to subject himself before any authority other than the Lord. One of the few people to truly break through the prophet's veil of pious indifference was his pupil and eventual successor Elisha. While at first Rider regarded the impetuous youth dogging his path to be a mere annoyance, eventually he grew impressed by Elisha's earnest diligence and faith in God. Over time, he even came to cherish the boy much as one would a beloved younger brother.

When the time came to annoint Elisha as his successor, Rider was beyond proud of his one and only pupil, the sole person he trusted to pass on his legacy. Simply to know the boy he helped train would someday grow up into a miracle-worker even greater than himself is truly something that makes Rider feel pride from the bottom of his heart.

Dislikes: tyrants, ravenous women, his own wavering heart
    Talents: striking fear into inequity, "trial by fire"
    Natural Enemy: Jezebel

Class Skills:

Riding- A+
    Ability to ride animals. At this rank, Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be ridden at a high degree of skill, but not those of the Dragon-Kind. While Rider was never famous for utilizing mounts in his life, the anecdote of being brought up to heaven on a divinely pulled chariot has garnered him a high rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance- A(-)
    Confers protection against magical effects. All spells below A-rank are cancelled outright. With this level of defense against sorcery, it would be scarcely an exaggeration to term the Servant a "Magus Killer".

In his career as a prophet Rider encountered great opposition from the priests of Ba'al, who called upon the fullest might of their heretical gods in an attempt to bring about his ruin. Nonetheless Rider's faith in Yahweh remained resolute, an impregnable shield against the magic of the unholy.

However, as this Skill derives its power from Rider's immense piety, its efficacy declines if his faith falters or against sacraments originating from his own religion.

Personal Skills:

Revelation- A(-)
    A Skill to "hear the voice of the heavens" and take optimum action. Equivalent to Instinct; a sixth sense regarding battles, but Revelation accomodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal, such as taking the swiftest path while travelling. Because of its inherently irrational nature, it cannot be clearly explained to others, or so says Rider.

Rider received numerous prophecies from Yahweh concerning the fate of Ahab's kingdom that spurred the prophet (oftentimes reluctantly) into action. In one of his story's most famous anecdotes, Rider retreated to Mount Horeb after the Pagan queen Jezebel put out an order for his capture and execution. Fearful for his life and despairing of the seeming futility of his efforts, Rider's faith wavered and he sequestered himself in the wilderness, cursing the people of Israel for their infidelity to God.

It was then that Rider received three great demonstrations of divine power- a mighty earthquake, a roaring inferno and a raging squall. However, God's true presence showed itself not in those grand displays of sound and fury but a gentle, quiet voice- so soft it could be mistaken for a whispering of the wind. Thus Rider realized that the presence of God would always be with him, no matter the adversity he faced or the strength of his worldly foes.

Faltering Faith- B
    A Skill for those whose devotion waxed and waned in times of peril and inner strife. While his faith is at its peak this Skill serves to grant Rider Protection Of The Faith at the same rank, but when his devotion falters he suffers a - modifier to Revelation, Magic Resistance and Incitement.

Though Rider was a devouted prophet, he at times despaired at the obstinance of Israel's people and the apparent futility of turning them back to the right path. Were it not for the patient grace of God to console Rider in his lowest moments, he may very well have forsaken his duty as a prophet altogether.

The torch of Rider's faith may have flickered and waned, but the fire burning in his soul was never once truly extinguished.

Breath Of The Dragon (False)- C+
    The ability to release a torrent of Mana akin to the breath of a dragon, the strongest of the Phantasmal Races. Rider can concentrate fiery Mana into his throat and expel it as a powerful stream of flames. This fire also possesses holy attributes, burning hotter against the demonic and apostate.

Rider's possession of this Skill is not a result of any draconic ancestry. Instead, it expresses how his words were said to blaze like a torch, as well as the theory identifying him with one of the two witnesses in the Book Of Revelation, for whom it was prophesied that fire would spring from their mouths to devour their foes.

Familiars (Ravens)- A+
    Ability to utilize familiars. In Rider's case, his familiars take the form of large jet-black ravens that he can call upon. They can be sent to scout out terrain, retrieve items for Rider, or even to spy on enemies- since he can peer through their eyes at will like a scrying lens. While they can also be brought to bear in combat- diving down upon Rider's foes and scourging them with their beak and claws- offensively they are little more than ordinary ravens able to accomplish seldom more than momentarily distracting a fellow Heroic Spirit.

This Skill is a crystallization of the anecdote where Rider- fleeing the wrath of the tyrannical king Ahab- was instructed by God to hide away at the river Corinth. For the many days that Rider secluded himself, God sent forth his aid in the form of ravens to bring bread and water to the persecuted prophet.

The ability to call upon ravens to his aid would qualify as a Noble Phantasm were he to be summoned as Caster, with their prowess greatly raised to that of formidable Divine Beasts.

Incitement- B(-)
    A Skill that serves as the acquisition of words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. Especially when employed against an individual, it functions as a sort of mental attack. Rider's words of burning zeal can strike fear into the guilty and rouse the heart of an entire nation that has forsaken God.

Against the impious, Rider's preaching approximates a mental attack- imposing the full weight of their sins upon the target's psyche. Contrarily, the righteous will find themselves enflamed and invigorated by his fiery sermons, filled with a newfound resolve to fight for the Lord's cause.

Noble Phantasms:

Elohim Adonai- Proof Of The True Lord (B, Anti-Pagan): A Noble Phantasm representing the trial Rider put forth to adjudicate the true God of Israel. He called upon the wicked priests of Ba'al to Mount Carmel and laid out twin altars, one to Yahweh and the other for the Pagan god Ba'al. Before a vast crowd of Israelites, Rider declared the terms of his challenge- both sides would invoke their god to bring down fire and consume the respective offering laid out upon the altars. The one God to answer the call would thereafter be annointed as the true Lord of Israel, while the impostor would be revealed as but a mere idol unworthy of worship.

The contest began and the heathen priests immediately set about their frenzied rituals, dancing madly and even shedding blood upon the altar in an attempt to arouse their dark god. But no matter how hard they cried out or how wildly they danced, Ba'al remained silent.

Rider then knelt down before his own altar and uttered a simple prayer to Yahweh. Moments later a great inferno descended from the heavens, a pillar of flame that engulfed his altar and the sacrifice laid out upon it, consuming both utterly to leave not even a single stone remaining. Awed by this show of divine power, the people of Israel broke free of their idolatrous spell and finally turned their backs on the corrupt priests of Ba'al, slaughtering them to the last.

This anecdote has been sublimated into a Noble Phantasm, showing the impotence of Pagan gods before the power of the true Lord. Invoking its name with a prayer to Yahweh, the skies open up above the opponent as a great column of fire descends down from the heavens to engulf them and the surrounding area, leaving only a smoldering crater. As destructive as this attack is, the physical form of these flames is no more then a formality, for the true power of this Noble Phantasm lies in enacting the concept of "Divine Resolution".

Whether the opponent evades the pillar or not, in the aftermath of this Noble Phantasm's invocation all mysteries deriving power from the Pagan religions (i.e anything other then the Judeo-Christian foundation) are greatly suppressed or even sealed outright. Skills and Noble Phantasms empowered by Pagan gods are sealed at rank B or lower, while those possessing a greater mystery than Elohim Adonai itself are merely degraded by two full rankings.

A powerful Noble Phantasm against Rider's Pagan enemies, their so-called divine power burnt away like wastepaper before the flames of Yahweh.

However, invoking this Noble Phantasm successfully requires a contested "divinity check" between Rider and his Pagan foes, mirroring the trial he put before the priests of Ba'al. It will fail to activate should they possess a ranking in Divinity or related Skills such as Protection Of The Faith or Revelation higher than Rider himself. It must also be noted that all of Rider's own religious-based Skills count as one rank lower than they should be while the latter half of his Faltering Faith Skill is active, meaning that invoking this Noble Phantasm under those circumstances is a rather tricky proposition.

Shamayim Alah
    - Blazing Empyrean Ascension (A++, Anti-Fortress/Suicide-Attack): Rider's greatest Noble Phantasm, reflecting how he was taken up to heaven on a fiery chariot rather than dying as a mortal. The prophet's final miracle that far surpassed in death any he performed in life, like a candle that blazes brightest before being extinguished.

Upon invoking its name, a fiery whirlwind envelops Rider and obscures him from sight before condensing around him into the form of a majestic chariot and accompanying horses, all of which are comprised entirely of roiling flames. The twin steeds pulling the chariot's reins are each peerless Divine Beasts, emissaries of Yahweh appointed for the sole purpose of guiding His beloved prophet.

The horses spring to life, spurring the chariot forth in an unstoppable ramming charge. The might of its passage is unmatched on this earth, incinerating all in the chariot's path with otherworldly flames rivalling the heat of the sun and scattering the ashes behind in tornado-force gales. With its full power brought to bear, this Noble Phantasm is more than capable of disintigrating an entire fortress in a single almighty attack. The chariot is not constrained to travelling merely over land either, as the Divine Beasts pulling it can trample through the skies just as easily as the earth.

However, the fire chariot stokes itself by consuming Rider's own magical energy as kindling. As the charge continues, Rider's spiritual body begins to rapidly lose cohesion, dissolving apart and becoming indistinguishable from the flames of his Noble Phantasm. Eventually this Noble Phantasm ushers forth one last burst of ramming power- seeming to blaze with the radiance of a dying galaxy- before the entire construct, chariot, horses, Rider and all flicker out of existence.

A self-sacrificial Noble Phantasm that forfeits its owner's life upon invocation. While Rider can control the passage his chariot takes, once engaged it is utterly impossible for him to dismount or halt its advancement by any means, forced to continue riding forth until his life is inevitably burnt away to nothingness. Even the authority of a Command Seal proves impotent in ceasing the unstoppable charge of this Noble Phantasm.

As such, despite its immense power it is obviously a forbidden trump card to only be used as a last resort.

Eliyahu Nadderath- Passing On The Prophet's Mantle (C, Support): Rider's magnificent red cloak, synonymous with his career as a prophet. Upon his ascension to heaven, Rider tossed it down to his young pupil Elisha to annoint him as his successor. Elisha then used the gift for his first miracle- parting the river Jorden by striking the cloth against the waters- before going on to work far more miracles than Elijah ever did, proving himself as a more than worthy successor to the great prophet.

This act symbolized a passing down from elder to child, a rite of succession by which the younger generation surpasses the older. Such is the nature of Rider's Noble Phantasm, embodying both the end of his own legend and the beginning of another's.

This Noble Phantasm takes form as the simple, yet illustrous red cloak that Rider wears. Rather than a mundane garment it is in fact woven entirely out of a material akin to synthetic Magic Circuits, imprinted with a record of each and every miracle the prophet accomplished over his life. One to gain possession of this cloth can access the entire "archive" at will, either reenacting Rider's miracles directly or simply using the immense volume of thaumaturgic knowledge stored within to further their own spellcraft. Furthermore, the mantle seethes with a layer of divine magical energy that rebukes all external spells, granting the wearer Magic Resistance at rank A.

A powerful Noble Phantasm, but one wholly redundant in Rider's own hands. Its true powers and worth are only visible upon passing it down to another. A completely ordinary human with no magical aptitude could become a mid-tier Magus through its power, while an already advanced Magus might reach heights rivalling a Caster Class Heroic Spirit. Of course, given Rider's personality it isn't as if he'll pass it on to just anyone. Only to one he deems a rightful successor- with a just heart and faith in God- will Rider even consider granting this Noble Phantasm, and only then after an extensive mentorship to test their mettle.

Unlike most Noble Phantasms that fade away after the Servant perishes, this cloak will remain intact in the world indefinitely in Rider's absense. Obviously something meant to be given out to another would be worthless if it vanished along with the original owner...

Key Words/ Craft Essence

Rite Of Succession
    "Eli, where are you going? Come back!

His panicked voice called out to me, growing more distant by the second as the fiery whirlwind pulled me up into the sky.
    Hah... even after all these years those innocent boyish features still hadn't changed a bit.

It isn't as if I wanted it to end this way, but it's not up to me to refuse the Lord's call.
    ...Not this time, anyway.
    Still, if this is goodbye then I guess there's one last thing I have to do.

Taking off the red cloak from my shoulders, I hurl it down to the earth below with all my strength.
    Seeing the red garment hurtling towards him like a textile meteor, Elisha lets out a startled yelp.
    He barely reaches out his arms to catch it in time, the flowing cloth draping itself awkwardly over his gangly form.

Elisha...
    You were a stubborn little brat to the very end, but...
    Even so, you were a good kid.

With what I've taught you, I'm sure you'll end up becoming a prophet way greater then I ever was.

I only wish that... I could've had a better chance to say goodbye."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after contemplating it for quite a while I've finally written up a remake of my old Elijah Servant from where back when. Have to say, I'm pretty much a zillion times more satisfied with this guy than my original version, so I suppose it only goes to show how much better at Servant crafting I've gotten. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Elijah: This is very well-written; I have to say, your tendency to mix Lore and Skills together is what makes reading them engaging. Maybe I should give that format a try...

The Shamayim Alah NP: A good Suicide Attack NP, which you creatively made given how Elijah went out. One can say he went out in a blaze of glory...(sorry)

The Eliyahu Nadderath NP: Oh my god, a Magic Crest cloak. This is a really creative take on what was simply a mundane object, so props for that.

Blog Entries
    Elijah: This is very well-written; I have to say, your tendency to mix Lore and Skills together is what makes reading them engaging. Maybe I should give that format a try...

The Shamayim Alah NP: A good Suicide Attack NP, which you creatively made given how Elijah went out. One can say he went out in a blaze of glory...(sorry)

The Eliyahu Nadderath NP: Oh my god, a Magic Crest cloak. This is a really creative take on what was simply a mundane object, so props for that.
    On how I mix lore and Skills together... If I didn't do that I'd be left with hardly any lore at all, since I find writing History sections a pain most of the time . And I'm glad you liked the cloak NP. I certainly tried to go with a more unusual take on the concept of 'taking up the prophet's mantle'. If you're interested I actually first came up with the NP for my Elisha sheet, though frankly I think the effects are a little better described this time around.

Blog Entries
    Ali Don, since I remember you've made a Bran the Blessed sheet, I wonder what's his reaction to Efnisien if he was summoned...

Blog Entries
    "It's alright, my husband. I'm not angry with you, honestly. I'll wait...for however long it takes."
    Source: https://twitter.com/BUNBUN922/status/810106514388254720
    Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Historic Myth
    Region: Ireland
    Epithet: Erin’s Fairest Maiden

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Height/Weight: 5’3”/110lbs
    Dislikes: Conflict, cheaters, people obsessed with disliking things
    Talents: Best wife
    Natural enemy: Fand(?)

Class Skills:

God’s Resolution: (C)
    God's Resolution is a Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War.
    Receives two Command Spells per Servant as normal for others of her Class. However, due to her personality this skill isn’t as high as it should be for some reason.

Magic Resistance: (C)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Unskilled in magecraft and only sparsely encountering it throughout her life, Ruler is saved from being completely subjected to the effects of magic due to her Class container and trace amounts of druidic blood in her lineage.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

True Name Discernment: (A)

True Name Discernment is a Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.
    Possessing a higher degree of this Skill than other Rulers, Ruler’s ability to innately sense the identities and intentions of even those wishing to remain anonymous border on the supernatural; perhaps fitting then to demonstrate her prowess through a Class Skill. A major part of her story is guessing the identity of her husband’s son with his previous wife, having never met him nor even been made aware of what he looked like.

Personal Skills:

Six Gifts of Womanhood: (A)
    A skill encompassing one’s completeness as a woman. Though women may be many things; from warriors to concubines, it falls to them that they master the inherent gifts turned expectations of their sex. A series of genetic predispositions that few women achieve completely, it is truly a Skill that marks a “golden state” in terms of the personality of the possessor. The six gifts are stated to be beauty, a gentle voice, sweet words, wisdom, skill at needlework, and chastity.

It isn’t clear how Ruler came to possess these gifts, other than a combination of her birth and stately training. Since the state of supreme womanhood is treated as an area in which she has [authority] over, Ruler may employ all six Skills relevant to Six Gifts as sub-type Skills similar to Imperial Privilege. The Skills that Six Gifts of Womanhood contains are Golden Rule (Body), Alluring Nightingale, Incitement, Item Creation (Needlework), Princess of Loveliness, and Clairvoyance.
    Ruler’s ability to call on said Skills is easier and more fluid than other Skills of the same type in part because of their natural state residing in her already, and as a counter to her abysmal status as a Servant.

Noble Phantasm
    Féth Fíada
    Obscuring Cloak of the Sea God

(Anti-Army, EX)
    The sea god Manannan’s great cloak of mist. A concept that covers wherever there might be water, it could be called a shared Noble Phantasm because of its relationship with the rest of the Tuatha De Danann. It is the gift of invisibility that all of the Irish gods are privy to; hiding themselves away from the prying eyes of man should they not want to be seen. An example of usage occurs in the Altram Tige Dá Medar ("Fosterage of the House of Two Milk-Vessels"), where Manannán mac Lir makes an assignment to each member which Sidhe they should dwell in, raising the feth fiada to conceal themselves from mortal men.
    In the Lebor Gabála Érenn, one passage declares that the Tuatha Dé Danann came without ships or barks, in clouds of fog, but an ensuing passage soon after offers a rational explanation, that "..it was as a sea-expedition the Tuatha De Danann came to Ireland, and burnt their ships. It was owing to the fog of smoke that rose from them as they were burning that others have said that they came in a fog of smoke".

When it was discovered that Ruler’s husband and Manannan’s wife were having an affair, Ruler pleaded to Manannan to do something about it, lest she kill her husband’s mistress. Manannan, being a good sport and recognizing that Ruler was in the right, drew his cloak between the two illicit lovers so that they may never see each other again.
    As a Noble Phantasm, Ruler calls upon Féth Fíada to once again separate from this world one who has committed an injustice against the Holy Grail War. Taking the form of a gaseous Reality Marble that may be spread across multiple targets or areas more easily than most kinds of Reality Marbles. Those that find themselves lost within Féth Fíada will see an endless sea of fog and mist, never quite reaching the land of the Otherworld that Féth Fíada’s presence promises. Due to Ruler’s personality, there’s nothing inherently hostile about the world of Féth Fíada. Rather she only sees it as “banishing one to the Shadow Realm” for misbehaving, or to ensure the safety of the other combatants.

Although the cost is comparatively light in relation to the power the Noble Phantasm boasts, it does take quite a few minutes for the prayer to Manannan and the mist’s generation to be completed. Because Féth Fíada is akin to becoming one with a separate World, Ruler may also use it sparingly as a pseudo-EX ranked Presence Concealment, just as it was originally intentioned.
    Uisce ar Fann
    A Midsummer Night’s Dream

(Anti-Unit, B)
    After Ruler had convinced her husband’s lover to depart with her rightful husband Manannan, the husband of Ruler flew into a rage. He leapt “three lofty leaps and three leaps a-south toward Lúachra, so that he was for a long while without drink, without food, beyond in the mountains, and ’twas there he would sleep each night upon Slige Midlúachra.”
    Ruler, obviously wanting her husband back, went to Conchobar in Emain to ask if something might be done. Conchobar summoned his poets and druids and practitioners of craft so that they might find and detain Ruler’s husband.
    Having done so with great difficulty and not a few casualties, the druids were eventually able to administer the drink of forgetfulness to both Ruler and her husband, thus wiping the affair with Fann from history.

The Noble Phantasm version is contained in a glass vial and holds a blue-tinged viscous liquid. Although its historical purpose was to remove memories, the water’s true power lies in its ability to rewind time to a certain state of being (although it’s unknown if Ruler herself is aware of this). By praying to the bottle for an answer and administering the liquid, Uisce ar Fann restores the [previous condition] to whatever the liquid is applied to. While technically it can be used as both a healing potion and potently offensive should Ruler understand how to use it thus, she nonetheless relies on it mostly as another Anti-Conflict weapon. Forcing enemies to forget they were ever fighting is much easier than trying to counsel them, if push comes to shove.
    Despite the liquid being given to Ruler by the druids, it retains Fann’s name. One telling states that it was Fann herself who felt so bad that one so pure as Ruler would have to live with the memory of her husband’s cuckoldry, and gave the liquid to Ruler herself. Perhaps this is true, or perhaps Ruler would rather like to forgive Fann for her misdeeds on some unconscious level. It’s not like she’ll ever remember, after all.[RUBY]

Gáe Bolg
    Barbed Spear That Once Pierced With Death
    (Anti-Unit, C)
    The mightiest spear throughout history forged by the hands of a human. Gáe Bolg is a cursed spear with an ominous design that was obtained from Scáthach in the Land of Shadows by Ireland’s Child of Light. Gáe Bolg was carved from the remains of the sea monster Curruid's skull. It is a glory given to only the most gifted of warriors, and it was not utilized once after he left the Land of Shadows until his fight with his close friend, Ferdiad. He later used it again on his son, Connla, when he was backed into a corner during their fight. The spear leaves behind but one regret: that it has only taken away the lives of his loved ones. It killed his one and only close friend and his son that grew up in a distant land, even though it was meant to have killed one woman before them.

This, however, is not the same spear as the one the proud Irish hero once wielded. Or rather, it’s more accurate to say that is it the same spear, but at the end of its life. The whereabouts of Gáe Bolg once left a mystery after the events of the Cattle Raid of Cooley, Ruler’s possession of it now is answer enough. Conall Cernach, after avenging his brother’s death on his murderer, brought the spear and the Hero of Light’s head back to Emain and Ruler. Although struck with staggering grief at the death of her beloved husband, Ruler clung to the death-dealing lance as a final memento before they both faded into the annals of history.

Therefore, it is the same Gáe Bolg, but it is also not. While it is literally the same weapon the original Lancer carried throughout his life after earning it from the Witch of Shadows, the reversal of causality that it was known for as well as its throwing mode are no longer present. The method of instant-death and wounds that never heal while the weapon still exists in the World, however, are all that’s left of the once proud spear. It is the tool of Ruler’s judgment, an action that her Class should sometimes have occasion to make. The cost of mana that Lancer once had to make to use it’s stabbing technique is now folded into the manifestation of the spear itself, making it perhaps even cheaper to employ. However, Ruler always feels like crying if she holds onto it for too long, even jokingly complaining about heavy it is.

Lore

Emer, daughter of Forgall Monach, is the wife of the hero Cú Chulainn in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. Emer was the queen of Ulster, married to Cú Chulainn.

The Ulstermen searched all over Ireland for a suitable wife for Cú Chulainn, but he would have none but Emer. He visited her at Forgall's house at Lusk, County Dublin, and wooed her by trading cryptic riddles with her. Emer would accept Cú Chulainn as a husband, but only when his deeds justified it.

However, Forgall was opposed to the match. He came to Ulster in disguise and suggested that Cú Chulainn should train in arms with the renowned warrior-woman Scáthach in Scotland, hoping the ordeal would be too much for him and he would be killed. Cú Chulainn took up the challenge. He learned all the arts of war from Scáthach, and while he was there slept with her rival Aoife, or Aífe, leaving her pregnant.

In the meantime, Forgall offered Emer to Lugaid mac Noís, a king of Munster. However, when he heard that Emer loved Cú Chulainn, Lugaid refused her hand.

Cú Chulainn returned from Scotland fully trained, but Forgall still refused to let him marry Emer. Cú Chulainn stormed Forgall's fortress, killing twenty-four of Forgall's men, abducted Emer and stole Forgall's treasure. Forgall himself fell from the ramparts to his death. An ally of Forgall's, Scenn Menn, tried to stop the fleeing couple, but Cú Chulainn killed him in single combat at a ford. Having proved his prowess, Emer now agreed to marry him.

Conchobar mac Nessa, the king of Ulster, had the "right of the first night" over all marriages of his subjects. He was afraid of Cú Chulainn's reaction if he exercised it in this case, but would lose his authority if he didn't. A solution was found - Conchobar would sleep with Emer on the night of the wedding, but Cathbad the druid would sleep between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ali Don, since I remember you've made a Bran the Blessed sheet, I wonder what's his reaction to Efnisien if he was summoned...
    Didn't realize I was sniped. Bran would most likely get as pissed off as his Guts faceclaim. Berserker Bran would be terrifying.
    You don't fuck with a dude's sister like that.
    Last edited by Ail Don; April 4th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    i don't actually remember her doing anything at all besides getting plowed

doesn't mean it didn't happen in the myths. just saying i don't remember it
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Read the Wooing of Emer and the Wasting Sickness of Cuchailann

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    i don't actually remember her doing anything at all besides getting plowed

doesn't mean it didn't happen in the myths. just saying i don't remember it
    From what little I know of the Ulster Cycle, her role is basically limited to flirting with Cu and having great tits.

That said, this is a very well thought-out sheet as per usual for you Ail, even if I have no idea where you're getting most of this lore from. The NPs are all creative interpretations of what must've been a rather sparse legend. The first one is perfect for a Ruler in that she can basically "time out" people who go against the Grail War's rules, while for the second one I like that you went with something more interesting then simple memory erasure.

Giving her a version of Gae Bolg as a memento to Cu also works, and the reference to her sadness while wielding it is a fittingly bittersweet touch. Ridiculously cute FC too. Best waifu 10/10, would summon anytime.