Page 278 of 858 FirstFirst ... 178228268273276277278279280283288328378778 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    CritHit: Not bad for a first post though it does have a few too many EX's.

Going by Jet's suggestion, he could be a servant of the demon king in a literal sense. Let him turn into an actual lesser demon
    Spoiler:
    Just like Berserker Jack from FSF
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Hello, everyone! First-time poster here. I got this idea from looking at some of the fairy tale servants and wondering why hasn't someone done this guy yet, especially since he is technically one of the more famous heroes out there. So here is my first shot. Critiques are welcomed of course.

Class: Archer (Avenger, Assassin, Rider)
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Type: Earth
    Servant Ranking: ****
    Origin:
    Grimm Fairy Tales (Little Red Cap, Little Snow White, The Four Clever Brothers, The Two Brothers , Donkey Cabbages )
    Region: Northern Europe
    Height/Weight:
    214 cm/140 kg
    Allies: Red Riding Hood, Snow White
    Enemies: The BIG Bad Wolf

Parameters:

STR: B
    CON: B
    AGI: C
    Mana: B+
    Luck: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B) - The ability to ward off magic spells. Having face against witches, fairies and magical beasts in his life it is difficult for him to be affected even by spells of High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Independent Action (A) - The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. At this rank, it is possible for him to stay in the world for about a week without a Magical Contract. However to use noble phantasms of great mana expenditure an alternative source is necessary.

Personal Skills:
    Beast Killer (A) - The ability to unleash a special attack towards magic beasts and wild animals. Possessing deep knowledge and experience against many phantasmal beasts. He not only does increase damage against animals but also gains intuitive knowledge, including strength and weaknesses, on any life-form of Beast alignment.

Surgical Procedure (B) - The capability of surgical repair with use of a bloodstained scalpel(or in this case an ax). While technically from a time period where such techniques were rather...poor, to say the least. In some versions of his legends, Archer is skilled enough to slice open the stomach of a wolf and put stones inside and re-sew it back up without any complications whatsoever.

Sage of the Forest (C+) - The possession of secrets and wisdom of the woodland realms. The Forest of fairy tales was a magical place filled with magic, danger, fairies and transformation. Due to having grown up his whole life in such place, he was blessed with the estoric knowledge of its mysteries. grant an equivalent rank Skills of Animal Dialogue, herbalism, Instinct, Item Construction, Rune Magic, and Shapeshift.

Vitrification (B+) - A serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference. Additionally, he can emulate Presence Concealment to some extent( how he was able to sneak up on the Big Bad Wolf?)

Noble Phantasm

NOBLE PHANTASM:

Bane of Givaudan's Beast: Only Silver Can Slay the Beast
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy, Anti-Beast
    Range: 1~100 m

The noble phantasm takes the appearance of a Lupara, a sawed-off shotgun commonly uses for wolf hunting. While the tale of "silver bullets" is believed to be a modern conjecture invented by writers of how the Beast of Givaudan was slain by blessed silver bullets. The earliest depictions of the effectiveness of silver against the Phantasmal Kind was in the Tale of Two Brothers, in which one of the brothers created makeshift silver bullets to defeat a witch who cannot be harm by mortal weapons. While not technically his noble phantasm, he possesses it due to being the foster-father who taught said Brother how to make silver bullets. The bullets nullify magical energy on contact, allowing it to bypass most magical defenses and barriers and once wounded, it inflicts a passive curse that prevents the target from casting any form of thaumaturgy until the wound is healed.

The Unfailing Shot: The Huntsman's Ace
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1000+ m
    A magical bow which he gave to one of his apprentices. It is a mystical bow that he said that never miss it's shot and always kill what it hits. His statement holds true when his apprentice would manage to slay a dragon in one hit. The weapon generates an arrow-shaped “mini-missile” of pure Aether that relentlessly pursues its target, going at impossible angles without losing momentum and will keep accelerating to strike its target as long as the shooter visually focuses it. Additionally, the power, Rank and damage value of the noble phantasm increases in proportion to durability value(CON) of the target.

Tearing Open The Beast: A Happy End to this Little Tale
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Monster
    Range: 1~3 m
    Archer's greatest noble phantasm and the one that made his mark as a Hero. In earlier versions of the tale of Little Red Riding Hood, she either falls prey to the wolf or escapes by herself. However, in a later version by the Grimm brothers that has become the most prominent and famous version of the tale, Little Red Riding Hood is saved from the wolf's belly by a huntsman's ax. All tales following this have used this version of events, such that the ax has become a well-known motif of the story. This feat has a basis to other ancient tales, such as Jonah and the Whale or the story of how the Pegasus sprung forth from the gorgon's neck. The “Axe of Salvation” is large serrated iron cleaver linked to a wooden handle. One would hardly call such butcher tool an ax but such thing is necessary in order to kill a beast large enough to swallow humans in one bite. Due to its fame, the ax deals critical damage to creatures of Monstrous Alignment, even capable one-shotting Divine-Class monsters. However it's true ability is True Resurrection, working under similar mechanics to Fragnarach, the axe warps causality and time so that the blade kills the target 24 hours before the present time. As such all actions of the monster in the previous 24 hours is retroactively voided from the timestream, thereby undoing the bad ending. The set criteria for the activation of this noble phantasm is that the target must be a "monster" - this doesn't necessarily have to be a large hulking beast, but someone or something that is a danger to humanity or seeks to prey on the innocent (as the wolf in fairytale symbolizes a lecherous man or sexual predator).

Lore

Archer is the Huntsman, widely known as the main hero in Grimm Brother's version of Little Red Riding Hood as well as a supporting character in other legends, such as Snow White and the Two Brothers. Archer's origins begin in early 10th century Europe. Archer was a young boy suffering from a case of gigantism, his parents, believing him to be a changeling, abandoned him alone in the Hercynian Forest, the primeval forests that covered much of ancient Europe (remnants of the forests remain as the Black Forest of southwestern Germany). He was luckily picked up and adopted by seven fairies, as the ancient woods were the very last vestige of the Age of Gods on Earth, and as such phantasmal species still lurk within. He would spend most of his life living in the woods and interacted very little with human civilization save for the occasional travelers or going to the nearby villages for trading furs, meat, and medicinal herbs. Like the other-worlds of Ireland, time flowed differently in the forest, each time he goes back to civilization seems to change. In one of his wanderings, he heard a story of a werewolf who established a "deal" with a local town. The Big Bad Wolf would have young maidens "sacrifice" to him in return for not destroying the town. These girls would be given red cloth and told to "visit their elderly grandmother" that supposedly lived in the middle of the woods. After a titanic struggle, he was able to slay the beast and save the girl, before going back into the forest. In another such incident, a local queen hired him to kill her own daughter and bring her heart to her to be consumed, believing him to be a wild brutish mercenary. However remembering how his own parents abandoned him, he took pity on the girl and send her into the forest to be taken care of by the fairies that adopted him. Near the end of his life, he adopts two abandoned twin toddlers and teaches them all that he knew before setting them out in the world.

Personality
    Calm, stoic, prefers to keep to himself most of the time. His general outlook on life is that one should keep looking forward, no matter the bumpy road that you've walked. He has no wish or particularly passionate desire but he can generally be easily swayed to altruistic action. Being raised by fairies he treats a promise as something sacrosanct, and if someone else swears something, he expects them to put the same effort into seeing it through as he would, though he half-expects to be disappointed and unless the broken promise causes a serious offense, he will only be exasperated. Despite his gigantic appearance, he is actually rather introspective and intelligent person and can speak rather eloquently (though that can be part due to a translation spell the fairies put on him). He is also somewhat confounded by the complexities of modern life, since back time period, the basic things one wants were simple food, clothing, and a home.

Last edited by Fbiuzz; April 20th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Welcome! I'll just jump right into it then since you've got the format down already.
    I do like the concept of the Huntsman, and truthfully I don't remember very much about his actual importance to literature, but I've only read Snow White and Red Riding Hood of your listed sources.
    He seems really bulky for an Archer, without much in the way of offsetting his relatively high Strength and Agility.
    I'm not sure if Animal Dialogue really counts if the animals can naturally talk in most of his stories, but again if he's done it in any of his other sources disregard this. If anything you can combine it with Beast Killer into an original skill. Surgical Procedure is...way too high. Jack has E and she's able to remove organs in such a way nobody knows how she actually got in there, and cut off Command Seals.

The Noble Phantasms in general are pretty wanked. Balmung shoots raw ether and it's a reforged version of a sword made by Odin. The axe just needs to be scrapped entirely or nerfed incredibly. Especially since an Archer's strongest NP is an axe?
    Other than that, I love how you included so many sources and pictures for the NPs and references. That's good stuff.
    Probably sounded a little harsh but I do think it has promise. Once again, welcome to BL.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Did the Huntsman in Two Brothers, Red Riding Hood and Snow White is the same person? Or you just fuse them together?
    If the first, that is very neat stuff. If the latter, I found that is very creative of you and interesting.
    I like the part where you researched a lot of seemingly unrelated stuff, like the silver bullet part and the axe, that is dedication.

The Axe NP, I wouldn't judge how BS someone NP is, considering the fact TM itself like to wank a lot of their characters.
    But I think the way you read/analyze the story for an NP is very good, or at least interesting enough to pique my interest.
    I mean I like your basic, yet logical transition of : A wolf that ate a person in one bite -> Must be big enough to swallow a person without trying -> Not your ordinary magic wolf, lets make the wolf a Divine Beast while we at it! -> You got a super Axe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Welcome! I'll just jump right into it then since you've got the format down already.
    I do like the concept of the Huntsman, and truthfully I don't remember very much about his actual importance to literature, but I've only read Snow White and Red Riding Hood of your listed sources.
    He seems really bulky for an Archer, without much in the way of offsetting his relatively high Strength and Agility.
    Yeah. I was deciding between this pic and Bloodborne character. But considering that Heracles can be over 8 ft tall and have the A-rank agility and was one of the best Archers of Greek mythology. Why not?

I'm not sure if Animal Dialogue really counts if the animals can naturally talk in most of his stories, but again if he's done it in any of his other sources disregard this. If anything you can combine it with Beast Killer into an original skill.
    Yeah. I gonna edit out Animal Dialogue, probably gonna combine it with Sage of the Forest.

Surgical Procedure is...way too high. Jack has E and she's able to remove organs in such a way nobody knows how she actually got in there and cut off Command Seals.
    I personally consider Huntsman's canonical feat of opening a wolf's gut to putting dozens of stone inside it, so when the wolf tries to get a drink from a river he sinks, and sewing it back up using only an axe (or in some versions of the story a pair of scissors), to be better than Jack, who only got the Surgical Procedure Skill because she cut up some prostitutes.

Also is cutting off Command Seals really difficult? IIRC, you just need to remove the arm with it, as they are physically present on the body. I recall Medea doing the same thing by ripping off Shirou's arm in a bad end.

The Noble Phantasms, in general, are pretty wanked. Balmung shoots raw ether and it's a reforged version of a sword made by Odin. The ax just needs to be scrapped entirely or nerfed incredibly.
    Other than that, I love how you included so many sources and pictures for the NPs and references. That's good stuff.
    Probably sounded a little harsh but I do think it has promise. Once again, welcome to BL.
    Considering how a lot of noble phantasms are BS and haxx I think it is justified. I mean Excaliber went to some random sword that just shines brightly to an Anti-Fortress/Anti-Planet death beam, Lancelot went from "I can fight with a stick just as well as a sword" to "I can use anything, even a modern F-15 fighter jet as if I was born with it" and Gae Bolg went from a spear that simply causes thorns to sprout where it strikes to being able to reverse causality somehow. I feel that since killing the wolf and somehow bringing back Red Riding Hood from the dead is an actual feat he did in the "real-life version" of story, I am simply explaining how he did it - since logically she should be dead even if she was swallowed whole.

As for the bow, well Dragons are rather OP in the Nasuverse, so I figure I need something similarly OP to take them down. It's basically a sup upped version of Hrunting only it's spammable and doesn't have a charge up time.

Especially since an Archer's strongest NP is an axe?
    You do have a point, originally the Huntsman would normally only get his ax if he was summoned as an Avenger. However, Achilles was able to have access to his spear and shield noble phantasm even though he was summoned as a Rider. Additionally, Chu Chulainn would have access to a castle should he be summoned in Ireland due to his fame. Considering that the story of Little Red Riding Hood is more well known than even the big names of Classical Mythology or even other modern-day fictions such as Tolkien's Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, I would assume he would always get the axe regardless of what class he is in or location he is summoned.

Also, this is not all of his noble phantasm. Since the story of Donkey Cabbages has a story of a huntsman who apparently had access to a Goku-style flying cloud to ride and had a magical cloak that allowed him to teleport anywhere he wishes to go. But I figure he would only have access to those NPs as a Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Did the Huntsman in Two Brothers, Red Riding Hood and Snow White is the same person? Or you just fuse them together?
    If the first, that is very neat stuff. If the latter, I found that is very creative of you and interesting.
    I like the part where you researched a lot of seemingly unrelated stuff, like the silver bullet part and the ax, that is dedication.
    Thanks. I got this idea from skimming Grimm Fairytales and thought one day "who is this random hunter guy that keeps showing up he must be an important guy" and I toyed with the idea that they might be the same person who just happens to get around a lot.

The Axe NP, I wouldn't judge how BS someone NP is, considering the fact TM itself like to wank a lot of their characters.
    But I think the way you read/analyze the story for an NP is very good, or at least interesting enough to pique my interest.
    I mean I like your basic, yet logical transition of : A wolf that ate a person in one bite -> Must be big enough to swallow a person without trying -> Not your ordinary magic wolf, lets make the wolf a Divine Beast while we at it! -> You got a super Axe!
    Thanks. I realized the fridge logic of how big the wolf must have been in order to swallow the humans whole. In my take of Little Red Riding Hood, the wolf is actually a jotun who survive Ragnorak (since it does take place in Germany after all).

As detailed in the Gylfaginning(p.24 XII), "A witch dwells to the east of Midgard, in the forest called Ironwood: in that wood dwell the troll-women, who are known as Ironwood-Women. The old witch bears many giants for sons, and all in the shape of wolves; and from this source are these wolves sprung."

EDIT: This is my headcanon of what the Big Bad Wolf looks like.

Big Bad Wolf

Huntsman: "I am gonna need a bigger ax."
    Last edited by Fbiuzz; April 13th, 2017 at 07:36 AM.

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "My「Soul」is being weighed down by gravity..."

Rider

True Name:
    Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin
    Ю́рий Алексе́евич Гага́рин

Title:
    First in Space
    "Первый в космосе"

Origin: The Soviet Union
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Dislikes: Nazis
    Talents: Engineering
    Natural Enemy: Americans

Background
    Background: Capable, strong and even-tempered, Gagarin represented the ideal Soviet man, a peasant farmer who had become a highly trained cosmonaut in a few short years. Born as the third of four children, like many Gagarin's family suffered under Nazi occupation. During the German advance on Moscow, and an officer took over the Gagarin residence. The family was allowed to build a mud hut, approximately 3 by 3 metres inside, on the land behind their house, where they spent a year and nine months until the end of the occupation. After graduating from the technical school in 1955, the Soviet Army drafted Gagarin.On a recommendation, Gagarin was sent to the First Chkalov Air Force Pilot's School. He became a Lieutenant in the Soviet Air Forces on 5 November 1957; on 6 November 1959 he received the rank of Senior Lieutenant. After joining the Vostok Programme in 1960, Gagarin was chosen to be the first man to go into space.

Parameters: Strength (C), Endurance (B), Agility (C), Mana (E), Luck (D) Noble Phantasm (A).

Class Skills:
    Riding: (B) - Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: (C)
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. As a former
    Colonel
    Полковник
    of the Soviet Air Force, Rider is able to command all those of lower standing.

Determination of Steel: (B)
    A composite Skill, combining the effects of the Bravery and Calm and Collected Skills, that allows one to completely ignore pain. Rider was part of "The Vanguard Six" who were chosen out of 2000 to go through accelerated training which pushed their physical and mental endurance to the extreme, all in order to pilot in the harsh conditions of outer space.

Pioneer of the Stars: (A)
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". This skill can only be active whilst Riding.

Noble Phantasm:
    Kedr:Let's Go!
    Кедр:Поехали!
    (C)
    After commandeering a vehicle and riding it, Rider can "upgrade" it by combing parts of his Vostok craft onto the vehicle. This allows the vehicle to preform above what it normally should be able to withstand. The reinforcements also allow it to harm entities like Servants, whether it be by directly by ramming them or with the small firearms attached to it from Vostok. This Upgrade seals off Rider's other Noble Phantasm and also can only be used on mechanical mounts like cars, motorcycles, planes etc etc.

The Motherland hears, The Motherland knows, Where her son flies in the sky
    Родина слышит, Родина знает, Где в облаках её сын пролетает
    (A)
    Rider directly summons his famous spacecraft - the Vostok 1, and rides it high into the air. From there it sits in the sky, firing beams of energy down onto his enemies. The Vostok remains stationary so it is vulnerable to a strong projectile attack, but also it only has enough energy for 108 minutes of use - whether it be used up all at once or in periods.

Happy Cosmonautics Day! 56 years ago today, Yuri Gagarin became the first man to go to Outer Space. Hence why I was rushing to get this Servant Sheet finished by today. But yeah, it all started when I was checking out what other Servants had been created and I saw that there was a Neil Armstrong sheet already created but no Gagarin and I sought to rectify that. As usual when it comes to real people, I try to pack as many references to stuff that happened surrounding them into the sheet, kudos to anyone that can identify all the references. It's always a pain to come up with reasons why more modern heroes could fight, so I settled on the idea that Gagarin would utilise his Riding skills more so than most and incorporate it into his fighting style.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbiuzz View Post
    EDIT: This is my headcanon of what the Big Bad Wolf looks like.

Huntsman: "I am gonna need a bigger ax."
    Let me guess, its face can unnecessarily split into four part?

Let me guess, its face can unnecessarily split into four part?
    Big Bad Wolf
    Nah..only two.

If you think Big Bad Wolf is bad, Fenris makes him look like a ant.
    Last edited by Fbiuzz; April 12th, 2017 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Do you believe in gravity

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you believe in gravity
    No.

To stop us falling into space we are pulled back to the earth by an invisible giant.

Blog Entries
    No.

To stop us falling into space we are pulled back to the earth by an invisible giant.
    "B-but the Cosmos, it beckons me!"

Blog Entries
    "Come on, Master. Are you really sitting around inside again all day?"
    Source: https://twitter.com/s_696/status/778212704469131264
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Class: N/A
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Sumer
    Epithet: The Wandering Shepherd-King

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: A++
    NP: A++

Height/Weight: 5’7"/130lbs
    Dislikes: Personal gain, Inanna, Gilgamesh
    Talents: Wandering
    Natural enemy: None?

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (C)

Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

A general rejection of magic has been bundled up with Rider’s various other blessings from the gods. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: (A+)

Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding

All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. While there are some reports that hypothesize that Rider’s mount is indeed a dragon on the scale of a Quetzalcoatlus, the mount itself will dissuade this notion quickly.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: (A+)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

The somehow human son of Utu, the supreme god of the sun, and Uras a goddess of the earth, Rider is a demigod of the highest caliber. Becoming deified as a god after his death, Rider possesses the highest natural level of Divinity.

Divine Protection of the Firmament: (A)

A form of divine protection that grants the user various skills depending on the situation the user finds themselves in, as well as the time of day. A skill that shifts depending on the needs of the user, given that the user is in the right place at the right time.

When Rider was traveling with his brothers on the way to Aratta, he grew sick for unknown reasons and was left behind in a cave to heal. Out of food and in constant pain, Rider begged his beloved gods to save him. Three of them answered, and are as follows.

• Utu’s Love: The first god that Rider prayed to, and his own father. Rider had actually expired before his father was able to answer his prayers the first time, so he was brought back to life. Later, after exiting the cave, Utu sent life-giving plants and herbs to help his son recover. During the day and should the need arise, DPotF takes the form of Mana Burst (Life). A form of Mana Burst that translates magical power directly into life energy.
    • Inanna’s Love: The divine prostitute that was sent down on Rider’s first night to comfort him. It was she who eased his pain with her...gifts. This version of the skill can used day or night, and functions as Bravery.
    • Suen’s Love: The third god that Rider prayed to. After Utu had brought him back to life, Rider was still left in a nearly comatose state. Suen passed on the ability to stand back up, giving Rider perhaps what he wanted most. This version of the skill can only be used at night, and functions as Battle Continuation.

A stipulation is that by using any version of this skill, Rider has an equal chance for his parameters to drop drastically, mimicking his sickness in the mountain cave.

Protection From Arrows: (A)
    Protection from Arrows is the ability to deal with projectiles, an increased defense against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy.

The invasion of Aratta was poorly planned and almost a lost cause, in part due to the perilous obstacles they were greeted with near the city gates: “...From the city it rained down javelins as if from the clouds, slingstones numerous as the raindrops falling in a whole year whizzed down loudly from Aratta's walls. The days passed, the months became long, the year turned full circle. A yellow harvest grew beneath the sky. They looked askance at the fields. Unease came over them. Slingstones numerous as the raindrops falling in a whole year landed on the road.”
    Pinned down, Rider was the only one of the battle party to volunteer. He ran to the walls of Aratta, and back to Enmerkar to report. He then ran back to Uruk, all through a torrent of projectiles that fell like water.
    Rider is able to avoid projectiles with only the barest glance, and there is seemingly no limit to how many he can actually avoid. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.

Noble Phantasm
    Anzű
    He Who Drives The Winds

(Anti-Army, A++)
    Anzű, also known as Imdugud, is a lesser divinity or monster in several Mesopotamian religions. He was conceived by the pure waters of the Apsu and the wide Earth, or as son of Siris. Anzű was seen as a massive bird who can breathe fire and water, although Anzű is alternately seen as a lion-headed eagle (like a reverse griffin).
    In Sumerian and Akkadian mythology, Anzű is a divine storm-bird and the personification of the southern wind and the thunder clouds. This demon—half man and half bird—stole the "Tablet of Destinies" from Enlil and hid them on a mountaintop. Anu ordered the other gods to retrieve the tablet, even though they all feared the demon. According to one text, Marduk killed the bird; in another, it died through the arrows of the god Ninurta (Anzű and Ninurta were once the same being before splitting into two, meaning Anzű was effectively killed by himself).

"Bird with sparkling eyes, born in this district, Anzud with sparkling eyes, born in this district, you frolic as you bathe in a pool. Your grandfather, the prince of all patrimonies, placed heaven in your hand, set earth at your feet. Your wingspan extended is like a birdnet stretched out across the sky! …… on the ground your talons are like a trap laid for the wild bulls and wild cows of the mountains! Your spine is as straight as a scribe's! Your breast as you fly is like Niraḫ parting the waters! As for your back, you are a verdant palm garden, breathtaking to look upon. Yesterday I escaped safely to you, since then I have entrusted myself to your protection. Your wife shall be my mother" (he said), "You shall be my father" (he said), "I shall treat your little ones as my brothers. Since yesterday I have been waiting for you in the mountains where no cypresses grow. Let your wife stand beside you to greet me. I offer my greeting and leave you to decide my destiny."

Anzű stands roughly 40 feet tall at the shoulder, with the large shaggy lion-like head taking up most of its visage. Golden plumage covers its body before turning into fur somewhere at the base of its neck, roughly where the mane should start. With a wingspan of over 300 feet, Anzű is an imposingly large mount. Simply by flapping his immense wings, Anzű stirs gale force winds and creates a veritable wall of a divine thunderstorm that follows him wherever he goes. Because his majestic mount is so large and hardly very subtle, Rider prefers to leap high into the air before summoning him. While flying by itself is already incredibly destructive, the giant creature is also able to spew beams of intense fire, or cooling jets of water at its enemies (the “water” might very well be its own bile). Unlike most mounts, Anzű is sapient and capable of speech, and is in fact quite talkative. An incredibly less-than-subtle Noble Phantasm for all involved.

El Nath
    Remains of the Bull of Heaven

(Anti-Unit, B+)
    “But Gilgamesh called the smiths and the armourers, all of them together. They admired the immensity of the horns. They were plated with lapis lazuli two fingers thick. They were thirty pounds each in weight, and their capacity in oil was six measures, which he gave to his guardian god, [Rider]...”

The gigantic horns of the great Bull of Heaven, Gugalanna, that Gilgamesh severed from its head and sacrificed as an offering to the deified Rider. The only parts of the Bull of Heaven that actually returned in some form back to Heaven, it’s these horns that make up the (now heavily redacted) Taurus constellation. Rider, as a gesture of good faith towards his increasingly edgy son, fused the roots of the horns together and bound them up in string, so that the gods may never resurrect Gugalanna to send to Earth ever again.

It was only later that he realized that he in essence had created one of the potentially most powerful bows in existence. Unfortunately, Rider was only passably acceptable as an archer, so he’ll never be able to use it to its full potential.
    Perhaps the first incarnation of what would in the future become “jewel magecraft”, El Nath fires projected arrows formed from pieces of the mana-rich lapis that covers the horns. Each arrow carries the destructive potential of a B rank explosive spell, however Rider isn’t able to fire them very fast. Since the only part of a bull’s horn that will regrow is the protective keratin sheath--which in this case is substituted instead for the lapis layer--El Nath’s arrows will naturally regenerate after a time. The bow itself makes for a devastating melee weapon, assuming Rider can swing something so heavy effectively. Even though it’s his only option for long range, Rider will usually refuse to use it out of respect for Gilgamesh.
    Ṣaraḫu Šaḫāṭu
    Peerless Thunderbolt

(Anti-Unit (Self), B)
    “Let the power of running be in my thighs, let me never grow tired! Let there be strength in my arms, let me stretch my arms wide, let my arms never become weak! Moving like the sunlight, like Inana, like the seven storms, those of Iškur, let me leap like a flame, blaze like lightning! Let me go wherever I look to, set foot wherever I cast my glance, reach wherever my heart desires and let me loosen my shoes in whatever place my heart has named to me! When Utu lets me reach Kulaba my city, let him who curses me have no joy thereof; let him who wishes to strive with me never say "Just let him come!"

A Noble Phantasm encompassing Rider’s unquenchable wanderlust and the concept that “wherever may be trod, I will tread upon” by linking its abilities to Utu, Rider’s favorite god and father. So long as the sun is shining where Rider is standing as well as the area Rider wishes to go, he will be able to travel between them with the greatest of ease. After receiving this gift from Anzű, Rider ran all the way back to Uruk in a single day. Across seven whole mountain ranges. Without taking a break even once. If Rider is standing on the ground and looking up to the top floor of a skyscraper, so long as the sun is being cast on both, he will be able to run up it with ease. Ṣaraḫu Šaḫāṭu also functions as a potential offensive Noble Phantasm, encasing his feet in divine flames while he runs. Combining the skyscraper example and the flames are sure to yield productive results. RIDER KICK!

The “original superspeed” Noble Phantasm on par with the same of Achilles, no one except perhaps the hero of Troy himself is able to catch to Rider while he’s running. Obstacles of any kind are no trouble, assuming Rider even bothers to avoid them. At night, his speed will be reduced to 40% of its power.

Lore

Lugalbanda is a character found in Sumerian mythology and literature. Lugalbanda is listed in the postdiluvian period of the Sumerian king list as the second king of Uruk, saying he ruled for 1,200 years, and providing him with the epithet of the Shepherd. Whether a king Lugalbanda ever historically ruled over Uruk, and if so, at what time, is quite uncertain. Attempts to date him in the ED II period are based on an amalgamation of data from the epic traditions of the 2nd Millennium with unclear archaeological observations.

Lugalbanda prominently features as the hero of two Sumerian stories dated to the Ur III period, called by scholars Lugalbanda I (or Lugalbanda in the Mountain Cave) and Lugalbanda II (or Lugalbanda and the Anzu Bird). Both are known only in later versions, although there is an Ur III fragment that is quite different than either 18th century version. These tales are part of a series of stories that describe the conflicts between Enmerkar, king of Unug (Uruk), and Ensuhkeshdanna, lord of Aratta, presumably in the Iranian highlands. In these two stories, Lugalbanda is a soldier in the army of Enmerkar, whose name also appears in the Sumerian King List as the first king of Uruk and predecessor of Lugalbanda. The extant fragments make no reference to Lugalbanda's succession as king following Enmerkar.

Lugalbanda appears in Sumerian literary sources as early as the mid-3rd millennium, as attested by a mythological text from Abu Salabikh that describes a romantic relationship between Lugalbanda and Ninsun.

A deified Lugalbanda often appears as the husband of the goddess Ninsun. In the earliest god-lists from Fara, his name appears separate and in a much lower ranking than Ninsun, but in later traditions, until the Seleucid period, his name is often listed in god-lists along with his consort Ninsun. Ample evidence for the worship of Lugalbanda as a deity comes from the Ur III period, as attested in tablets from Nippur, Ur, Umma and Puzrish-Dagan. In Old Babylonian period, Sin-kashid of Uruk is known to have built a temple called É-KI.KAL dedicated to Lugalbanda and Ninsun, and to have assigned his daughter Niši-īnī-šu as the eresh-dingir priestess of Lugalbanda.

In royal hymns of the Ur III period, Ur-Nammu of Ur and his son Shulgi describe Lugalbanda and Ninsun as their holy parents, and in the same context call themselves the brother of Gilgamesh. Sin-Kashid of Uruk also refers to Lugalbanda and Ninsun as his divine parents, and names Lugalbanda as his god.

In the Akkadian Epic of Gilgamesh and in earlier Sumerian stories about the hero, the king of Uruk, Gilgamesh, calls himself the son of Lugalbanda and Ninsun. In the Gilgamesh and Huwawa tale, the hero consistently uses the assertive phrase: “By the life of my own mother Ninsun and of my father, holy Lugalbanda!”. In Akkadian versions of the epic, Gilgamesh also refers to Lugalbanda as his personal god, and in one episode presents the oil filled horns of the defeated Bull of Heaven "for the anointing of his god Lugalbanda".

Personality
    "Greetings. I am Lugalbanda, second king of Uruk, and father of the great Gilgamesh. Why don't we go for a walk, and you can tell me all about yourself?"

A caring and compassionate sort, it's almost a wonder that this is the man who sired a tyrant like Gilgamesh. Lugalbanda is the picture of virtue for his age, striving to fulfill his duties to his superiors while at the same time spurning personal pride for the most part. Compared to his obviously more famous son, Lugalbanda has no desire for material wealth or even the kingship, but he'll suffer both of them if they come to him, as that is what would be expected. A testament to his personality is his treatment of Anzű's chick. Without provocation or anyone asking him to, Rider took it upon himself to pamper and feed the chick while its parents were away, earning the undying respect and camaraderie of Anzű.
    On a personal level, he does dislike being called old. After all the blessings he received, Rider seems to have kept living well past the life expectancy of even those Age of Gods humans. In fact, he doesn't quite remember if he actually ever died. He has a thing for "older" women, if only because they compliment his appearance. Also because as a child, he suckled from Ninsun's breast before becoming her consort years later, which lead to him developing a bit of a...complex.
    Relationships
    Gilgamesh: "Ah, my son. My King of Heroes. My Gilgamesh! You haven't forgotten your old father, have you? I'm sorry I wasn't around to see you grow up, son. Maybe if I did, things might have turned out a bit differently, eh? I'm sorry, but I can't turn my back on the other gods after all they've done for me. They helped me create you, after all. Although, I don't really mind what you think of Inanna, actually..."
    Rintar: "...Um, excuse me, but did you just call yourself Ishtar? Surely this must be a joke, I remember Inanna's embrace quite well, and--Hey, stop calling me Breeding Bull!"
    Achilles: ​"So, you're the hero of the world that competes with my dear Gilgamesh for that title, huh? What's that, a race? Alright then, watch me."

--------
    I wonder if I sniped Daneel with this one.
    Updated with Personality section for Royd.
    Last edited by Ail Don; April 13th, 2017 at 01:41 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lugalbanda: Another really good sheet from you, Ail. Very powerful, but given he's the father of freaking Gilgamesh I'd say he more then deserves it. His NPs are creatively thought out, particularly the second and third ones.

The only thing else I can say is that it seems like you're not including a Personality section with your Servants anymore. Not that it's so big a deal since I can get a fairly good gauge on his personality simply from the flavoring in his Skills and Noble Phantasms, but I'm at least a little curious as to how he'd play off Gil. (Especially since they have opposing Alignments)

Blog Entries
    (Nioh was definitely an influence to the sheet.)

(Not sure what to feel about this...)

“I may not be an legendary warrior, but I am certainly not a pushover. Now ready your blade, and witness the strength that my lord has granted me…!”

Faceclaim

Appearance when 2nd NP is Activated(guy on the right)

Servant Class:
    Saber

True Name: Yasuke, Dark Protector of the Demon King

Place of Origin: Japan(?)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Attribute: Man

Alternate Class: Lancer, Archer, Berserker

Catalyst: The helmet of his armor

Dislikes: Not treated as an equal, Being the center of attention, Long baths

Talents: Bodyguard/Chaperone, Learning new things

Natural Enemy: Akechi Mitsuhide

Parameters: (Parameters when 2nd NP is active)

Strength - B (A+)
    Endurance - C (B+)
    Agility - C+ (D)
    Mana - E (E)
    Luck - C (D)
    N.
    Phantasm - C

Background

A former African slave-turned-samurai, “Yasuke” was one of Oda Nobunaga’s most trusted vassals and friend. Said to be over 6 feet tall and as strong as 10 men, the foreign samurai was a force to be reckoned with. Although his fate was unknown to many, he was remembered as both the only African samurai and Nobunaga’s valued bodyguard.

It all started when a young man was kidnapped and shipped from Mozambique to Italy as a slave. Being one of the few who survived the trip to land, the native was brought to the Jesuits as a new servant. For years he worked under the congregation, and was always considered to be very “trusting and capable,” with above average strength and healthy stature. Despite his seemingly complacent behavior, the native hides a clever mind. This was did not go unnoticed by the Jesuits, so they decided to give him a limited education to improve his usefulness. He managed to learn several tidbits of different languages from those lessons, namely Italian and Japanese.

In 1579, the slave was accompanying a Jesuit named Alessandro Valignano to Japan to spread influence to the Indies and unwittingly became a celebrity of sorts upon arrival. Countless Japanese flocked to see the strange foreigner - the one who possessed skin as black as ink. So many people were rushing to see the slave that several people were trampled to death in the process. It got to the point where the Jesuits’ guards were forced to keep the curious onlookers at bay to keep themselves from being trampled. Eventually, locals began to refer to him as “Kuro-suke.”

Freedom came in the most unsuspecting way for the slave. All this commotion eventually attracted the attention of the Demon King herself. Curious to see what this was all about, Oda Nobunaga invited the slave to see if his skin color was natural. Upon arriving in the warlord’s residence, Nobunaga immediately called for her servants to thoroughly wash the slave’s back to prove whether his black skin was real. After nearly an hour of excessive scrubbing, it was confirmed that the slave’s skin color was natural. Now intrigued in this foreign man, Nobunaga invited the slave to her palace whenever there was time. As the routine meetings went by, curiosity was eventually replaced with genuine friendship. Nobunaga was greatly impressed with the slave’s perceptiveness and knowledge in the Japanese Language(as broken as it is), while the slave appreciated the daimyo’s forward thinking and ambition. Seeing potential in the slave, Nobunaga decided to take him in and employed mentors to help train the slave into a samurai.
    Along with a blade, a home, and a friend, the Demon King gave the slave a name: Yasuke.

“A formidable guy like you should have a name, so from here on out you’re now ‘Yasuke!’”

Within the next 2 years, Yasuke put all he had to serve his master as a true samurai. He quickly became experienced in all sword-based martial arts styles, along with other weapons like the Yari and the newly acquired firearms. He also devoted himself to learning the Japanese language, hoping to better communicate with his lord better. Combined with his already capable physique, Yasuke dominated the battle for Nobunaga and became a Nobunaga’s trusted bodyguard. Yasuke managed to earn a elevated position and an honest living, and in turn dedicated his very being to help his friend in fulfilling her ambition.

However, disaster struck when Nobunaga was ambushed and killed by Akechi Mitsuhide during the Honnō-ji incident in 1582. Failing to protect his lord, Yasuke proceeded to escort her son Nobutada away from Mitsuhide’s forces. However, they were caught during the journey, and Yasuke managed to hold off waves of Mitsuhide’s forces by himself until he was captured. Instead of forcing him into committing ritual suicide, Mitsuhide let Yasuke go free. This is because the rebel refused to acknowledge Yasuke as a proper samurai; for the man wasn’t Japanese, thus he is undeserving of the title. He eventually found his way back to the Jesuits’ church and his fate became rather unclear; some claimed he roamed Japan as a ronin for hire, while others believed he returned to his homeland and lived quietly for the rest of his days. Whether his fate is of good or ill, Yasuke faded from history.

Personal Traits

True to his position as Nobunaga’s protector/friend, Yasuke is a dutiful man whose loyalty to his lord is stronger than anything else: If Nobunaga wanted a bodyguard, Yasuke will protect her from all harm, with little regards to his life. If his lord wants a person to talk to, Yasuke will set aside his duties and converse with her as friends. And if Nobunaga is in a pickle, he will be there to get her out of trouble… and then berate her to not repeat it again.

When summoned as Saber, Yasuke’s friendly and supportive side is more accentuated than his other incarnations. Although he is wary of reckless behaviors and potentially risky ideas or actions, the foreign samurai won’t hesitate to back his Master up even if they follow though with those plans. In fact, Saber!Yasuke is much more forgiving and relaxed when he is befriended. Unless the Master is one who continuously rejects all notion of friendship, the foreign samurai will never let his Master down. Assuming the Master can cope with his skewed sense of humor, then Yasuke can be easily considered the epitome of what one would call a valued friend.

As mentioned previously, while Yasuke is obedient to his Master, he is unquestionably loyal to Nobunaga only. Yasuke’s faith and trust in Nobunaga is extremely powerful, and for good reason; she was the only person who treated him not as a possession, but as a human being. Not only that, she was the one who gave him a proper name; that act was so profound to the foreign samurai where he himself considered it to be his True Name. However, his very loyalty can blind him of everything else around him. Even as Nobunaga's methods became increasingly cruel, Yasuke would still overlook them and continue to fight by her side. Whether its slaughter or worse, the foreign samurai will do that's necessary for his lord's united Japan; for he believed that for a world as chaotic as theirs, only someone as unpredictable as Nobunaga is capable of ruling it.

Yasuke’s wish is simple: to successfully protect his lord and friend during the incident in Honnō-ji. Perhaps, this time he can keep his promise that he made to her all those years ago...

Extras:

(Yasuke's writing is awful, almost on par with Mordred's.)

(Because Mitsuhide refused to acknowledge him as a proper samurai, Yasuke will immediately jump into a dual or challenge. For what better way to prove oneself as a warrior than a life-or-death match?)

Craft Essence/Reactions

The Demon King of the Sixth Heaven

"The lord who I promised to serve for the rest of my days.
    The girl whose ambition ignited the fires of conquest across Japan.
    As a result, she was cursed as a monster for her actions.
    To me, she was more than the Demon King; if anything, she was my friend.
    I chose not to remember her as a monster, but as a savior who freed me.
    The one who gave me a new life,
    The one who made me a warrior,
    And the one who gave me purpose.

In turn, I gave her my promise:
    That I will follow her to her life, protecting her from all harm.
    However, that promise was never fulfilled.

The promise that was broken at Honnō-ji."

---

Reaction to Other Servants:

Oda Nobunaga: Aside from being overjoyed at seeing the face of his friend again, Yasuke would certainly resume his duty as both bodyguard and friend to his lord. But due to a lack of combat in Chaldea facility, there's hardly any need for protection; instead, it consists of Yasuke running after Nobunaga and either helping with her schemes and shenanigans or being the Straight Man and point out obvious flaws in her plans. Sometimes, the samurai joins Okita in getting Nobunaga under control should her antics get out of hand. Aside from taking part in his lord's antics, Yasuke also regularly cleans up her room, along with making tea and keeping her rifles in working order. Honestly, Yasuke is starting to think that he's becoming more of a nanny instead of a bodyguard. Also, what's with these smaller versions of his lord?
    "My lord, please wear some clothes..." (Reaction to Nobunaga's final Acsension)

Okita Souji (When Master Asks): "The Captain of the Shinsengumi? She is definitely a capable swordswoman...Wait, what do you mean 'I got this menacing look on my face!?' ...Oh, you thought I was jealous of her skills? Ahahahaha! Sure, I'll never be at her level but I'll never hold anything ill against her... But honestly... I'm somewhat envious of the fact that lord Nobunaga spends more time with her than with me... Please don't tell anyone.

Saber!Giles: "...Your Saint does sound like a admirable person. Now I'll share my experiences with my lord Nobunaga - of course, this will also take around three hours of your time as well."

Tenkai/Akechi Mitsuhide(Enemy): "Now, it seemed to be fate for us to face one another once more, "Traitor." Remember what you've said all these years ago? 'An beast like him doesn't deserve to die like proper samurai?' Now draw your weapon, and let me prove to you this man is no "beast," but a true warrior...!"

---

Bond Lines:

Lv. 1: "If you require anything, Master, don't hesitate to call upon me; this Saber will have you back, no matter the situation!"

Lv. 2: "It's understandable if you don't know much of me, since I lacked a major role aside from being my lord's bodyguard. ...But certainly you've heard of the children's book that's based after me, right?

Lv. 3: "My lord is an interesting one, and she still baffles me to this day. On one hand, she rejects all forms of tradition; a figure of progress, not bound by the norms. On the other, she does have some strange interests and when she's curious.... (shivers) ...My skin still burns from all that scrubbing... Oh, you were asking why I am so loyal to her, right? Well, let's put it this way; if you lived most of your life without meaning or purpose, and then suddenly someone appears and not only gives you purpose, but also made your life worth living. If that 'someone' did that for you, wouldn't you naturally do anything for them? So you see, she isn't just a friend or a lord that I follow out of pure obligation: she was my savior."

Lv. 4: "Snrk...Pfft, Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh, that's a good one, that knight's writings are like the scratches of a chicken like mine-wait."

Lv. 5: "You know Master, I've hardly been like this with anyone aside from my lord. The conversations, the jokes, and the companionship... This facility is almost like another home for me. And for that, thank you for having me as your Servant."

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - D+ -
    grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

At this rank, the Servant is able to resist magecraft by a small margin. Due to never encountering magic in his life, Yasuke obtains a low ranking in Magic Resistance, even in Saber Class. But being a loyal follower to Nobunaga, he receives a slightly improved defense against mystery and Divinity.

Riding - B -
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon-type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Grants ability to pilot most vehicles and mounts with above average proficiency. Most samurai were also cavalry units in the field of war, and due to proficient training from the best, Yasuke is able to handle vehicles and mounts with proficiency.

Personal Skills:

Quick Learner - B- -
    The Skill denoting Yasuke’s ability to quickly evaluate and understand new concepts or ideas as well as his adaptability towards many different situations. From learning new languages to mastering different weapons and strategies, this Skill truly allows Yasuke to be an effective Servant. So while his capabilities aren't anything to boast about, this Skill gives Yasuke what the other Saber Servants lack: adaptability. Strangely, this Skill does seem to lag on the subject relating to literature; something that the samurai still struggled with to this day, much to his embarrassment.

Since he was a slave, Yasuke did all he can to be exceptional to survive; he quickly completed different tasks with great efficiency, as well as remembering orders with absolute clarity. When granted freedom as a samurai, he poured all of that he had into learning the ways of combat and the Japanese language as a way to thank Nobunaga for her generosity. Within less than 2 years he excelled at all of them, proving to be one of the Demon King’s most capable vassals.

Attendant of the Demon King - B- -
    A unique Skill that is both independent an composite. Its basic functions consists of B-ranking Bravery and a unique variant of Discernment of the Poor. Instead of seeing through lies and deceit, it allows Yasuke to see past the physical and mental deformations created by the influence of others or even their clouded minds. With this, he can see the targets’ true nature and intent. The Skill is the crystallization of Yasuke’s experience and friendship with Oda Nobunaga, who was known to be too unpredictable and not bound by common sense. However, this Skill falls short when Nobunaga herself is the subject of observation, since not even her trusted bodyguard can completely understand her motives.

Despite only knowing Oda Nobunaga for almost 3 years, Yasuke managed to become true friends with the daimyo. And despite the antics she pulled, Yasuke saw past the warlord that others called the Demon King and recognized Nobunaga as a capable leader who can lead Japan out of its chaotic state. After all, shouldn’t an equally crazy ruler lead an crazy world?

Uncrowned Arms Mastership - _ -
    Arms competency that was not recognized by others due to various reasons. In Yasuke’s case, its due to a combination of the near lack of history recorded for the foreign samurai and certain individuals who refused to acknowledge him as proper warrior. As an result, all of his Parameter and Skill rankings will appear to be one rank lower to his opponents’ eyes. However, once they know of Yasuke's identity, then the Skill will cease to work for them.

Through vigorous training, Yasuke was able to expertly use the Yari, Nodachi (normal Tachi is too short for him) and the newly introduced Musket. He later fought in battles with Nobunaga, serving as her bodyguard at all times. If it were not for her death in Honnō-ji, it would be certain that Yasuke would’ve been much more renown.

Noble Phantasms

Gaikokujin Shinpiteki - The Imposing Giant from the West - D - Anti-Self -

A Noble Phantasm that isn’t based on an object but rather Yasuke’s entire presence. Upon setting foot on Japan in 1579, Yasuke managed to caught the attention of the country’s populace. For that, dozens flocked to see the mysterious foreigner with ink-colored skin. The talk of the new arrival even reached Nobunaga’s ears, and was even given a hour-long bath to see if his skin color was natural.

This NP is constantly active, making Yasuke a walking beacon to various happenings. Playing a literal take on his presence that attracted the attention the infamous warlord, exceptional people - including Servants - will be unconsciously drawn towards him. To the eyes of normal humans, Yasuke oozed an air of mystery; whether because of his appearance or his soldier-like posture. But to "unique" individuals, there's an strange aura that compels them to interact with Yasuke. Because he was a curiosity to others, the NP will "create" anything to make Yasuke the center of attention. Usually, the NP plays on Yasuke's friendliness; as a result, expect a string of weird coincidences or odd-jobs that will lead to a discovery of another Servant. However, this may be a hinderance when engaging a Servant in a Grail War, for it's likely this NP will attract the attention of civilians. If not civilians, then another Servant will probably be drawn into the battlefield, making combat even more problematic. In a way, this NP can be seen as a curse by many.

Note that the NP' only fully effects exceptional people, meaning only people ranging from unique, capable individuals to strange oddballs will be drawn to Yasuke. If the peoples' minds are not conscious, then the NP will not have an influence over them. Meaning if they're are either asleep or unconscious, then the they won't be drawn towards Yasuke.

---

Kuro Akuma no Yoroi - Protector’s Armor, to My Lord’s Memory - C+ - Support -

The Noble Phantasm taking the form of Yasuke’s proper samurai armor. Upon being granted the position as samurai, Nobunaga gifted the newly named Yasuke a suit of samurai armor. The Demon King commissioned the armor, since it had to fit Yasuke’s 6-foot frame. Due to its size and certain western design, it was much heavier than the usual samurai gear that were already somewhat weighty to begin with. The armor’s dark palette and demonic design causes it to radiate a threatening vibe. To Yasuke, this was the precious proof of their bond - as both friends and fellow warriors in battle. But to the world, this is the symbol of the mysterious yet imposing bodyguard of the Demon King, ready to crush all those who stood in his lord’s way.

Upon activation, the large armor will encase Yasuke’s body, giving him full protection from all harm. When wearing the armor, the foreign samurai’s Endurance Parameter will increase, but at the cost of lowering his Agility. Because the armor is synonymous with Yasuke’s reputation as the Demon King’s aegis, Yasuke will receive an considerate boost in power when donning the armor. Additionally, Yasuke will physically grow in size, fully mimicking the monstrous image he upheld as Nobunaga’s protector. Since the armor is of Nobunaga’s design, the armor imparts a defensive version of Tenka Fubu - Innovation, where the more mystery or Divinity the opponent possessed, then the more resistant the armor is to their attacks. However, the less mystery the opponent possessed, the armor will be less effective than it initially is. Due to its capabilities, the armor is rather costly mana-wise, so its best to unleash it when facing an dangerous opponent.

As the intimidating aura the armor possessed, that was merely a cosmetic design gone horribly right; Nobunaga just really wanted to have Yasuke look like an “Towering demon of destruction!”

Scrapped NP

Hoshi-Kiri Tachi - The Prismatic Star-Cutter - C - Anti-Unit -

The very sword that was used as Yasuke’s summoning catalyst in a Grail War. Perhaps the Master planned to summon Oda Nobutada, Nobunaga’s eldest son; for this blade belonged to him. In truth, Nobunaga originally gifted this blade to Yasuke, but the foreign samurai gave the blade to Nobutada he went out to defend his lord’s son. Famous for the blade’s reflective properties, the sword was referred as “Star-Cutter,” as the steel said to radiate the colors of the stars.

Contrary to its legend, however, the blade is dull and unreflective; no matter how hard one cleans it, its surface still remain clouded. But if used right, its reflective properties will be unleashed. If one angles the blade in a specific position, then the light shining on the blade’s surface will emit a flash of bright and colorful light, temporarily blinding all those who lay their eyes upon it. This allows Yasuke to attack the opponent’s blindspots or to quickly escape. However, this can only effect those who can actually see, so this can’t blind those who don’t rely on sight.

While this can be easily mistaken for the blade’s “special power,” this is actually a more akin to a Skill. Although calling it a Skill is a stretch, for Yasuke found out about it just in midst of battle. However, it seems that this phenomenon can only occur when using this blade, so both the weapon and the technique counts as one NP.
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 17th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lugabanda: Preeeetty sure you did snipe Daneel with that one. I've seen Gi's dad done a few times but this might be my favourite. The skills and NP's are all very well thought out. He's pretty dang strong but that would be more than acceptable being the King of Powerlevels dad. I did consider making a sheet of the guy myself but you certainly did a good enough job that I needn't bother.

- - - Updated - - -

Yasuke: I couldn't really think of anything for an NP for this guy aside from the flaming tower of the Honnō-ji incident so props for coming up with something I couldn't. It's nice but I can't shake the feeling it's missing a certain... something.

Lugabanda: Really like your Rider, as said already, he seems pretty powerful, but understandably so. In fact, kinda sad that it looks like, mostly due to comparability, ol' Gil would probably beat his old dad in a fight 9 times out of time, though I only find it sad because I hate that the only rule in the Fate universe that hasn't been broken yet is the whole, "Gil is the best evar" thing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway, here's another Servant I came up with, the guy who inspired Ruroni Kenshin himself. He's a very simple, but I think effective Servant. He also contrasts nicely with my arguably OP Servant I last posted.

Name: Kawakami Gensai
    Class: Saber

Height: 5‘9“
    Weight: 185lbs.
    Dislikes: Boredom
    Talents: Swordsmanship, Calligraphy
    Natural Enemy: N/A

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: D
    Luck: D
    N.Phantasm: -

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (A): While not able to conceal his physical presence at all, he can make himself appear not be a threat, and could even walk right by an enemy without them suspecting him. This ability is negated once preparations to strike are made.

Personal Skills:
    Shiranui-ryu (A): The style developed and practiced solely by Kawakami Gensai. This sword-style is so legendary, it has almost reached the level of being a Noble Phantasm all of its own. It was based on lightning fast draws and fluid motions, but transcends normal swordsmanship. He was only able to master this style after creating a pseudo-reality marble within himself. This reality marble stores “strikes”, that he seals inside the sheathe of his sword. And upon drawing his sword, the “strikes” stored are released as if fired from a machine gun. At his level of mastery, he can store 10 “strikes” within his sheathe.

Expert of Many Specializations (C): A skill that comes from his years of studiousness. The skills that fall under this ability are: Martial Arts, Tea Ceremonies, Calligraphy, and Flower Arrangement.

Noble Phantasm:
    N/A

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Yasuke: I couldn't really think of anything for an NP for this guy aside from the flaming tower of the Honnō-ji incident so props for coming up with something I couldn't. It's nice but I can't shake the feeling it's missing a certain... something.
    Assuming that it involves unfinished parts of the NP, then yeah, I just corrected them. Thanks for pointing it out, I was kind of going back and forth between the sections. If that wasn't it, then would you kindly point out the "missing" part of this sheet?

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    true name:Orpheus
    dislikes: sadness, disharmony, and death.
    alignment: good.
    class: castor
    alternative classes: berserker, assassin.
    stats:
    strength:
    C
    endurance:
    C
    agility:
    C+
    luck:
    d
    mana:
    A++

background:
    he is the most famous musician in greek history, castor is the version of himself before eurydice's death, his life started sadly as he was born to a city and family obsessed with war, and born with only a natural talent with music and instruments, he was shunned by his family. soon thou he began lessons with his mother which is were he learned and was the first human to play the lyre. which he played so greatly it appealed even Apollo, who gave him his lyre as a token of appreciation. form there he taught other humans to play the lyre and become famous for his music. eventually he settled in his home town, with his wife eurydice.

personality: he is carefree, and would rather play music then fight, he is also highly intelligent, and would likely seek to teach his masters the beauty of music, the world, and humanity itself. his wish for the grail is to rid the world of sadness, war, and even death itself.

personal skills:
    music if the heart, A++
    this ability allows him to at an instinctual level, know exactly which music will affect a person the most, allowing to put any person into a hypnotic state just by sining, altho a magic resistance of d or higher could block the hypnotic state as would the highest level of will power.

class skills:
    territory creation, A+
    he can cchange the very landscape which takes the look the look of a gaint opera house like place, with structures made of instruments.

item creation,B++
    he creates magical instruments which when played correctly, can give high stats in luck, and other charm based effects.

NP:
    the lyre of Apollo, EX, type: anti army, range 1000.
    this NP allows castor too play music so great he can effect even inanmnemt objects. by paying the right songs he make the very rocks theses form a awl and protect, make the wind block any magic that comes his way. send the most powerful servants to there knees, or have them kill themselves, in a more basic term it allows castor to count roll using his magic any thing that exists.
    Last edited by venomking; April 13th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yasuke: A black samurai in feudal era Japan, huh? I admit he certainly sounds like a fascinating historical figure, one I never would've known of if not for this sheet. His personality is well fleshed-out, his relationship with Nobu is both amusing and kind of heartwarming and his NPs are simple, but fitting and interesting (the first one in particular sounds like it could make for all kinds of silly situations).

Gensai: The basic idea is good, but I think it really needs to be fleshed out more. I get that he doesn't have an NP due to being a "fake" Servant like Kojiro, but you could still add personality and lore or what-not. Shiranui-Ryu is really cool, though. I have a major fondness for the Iaido sword style and your take on it fits with the "reality-breaking ultimate technique" established by the likes of Kojiro.

Orpheus: Mostly okay, but the stats seem a little too high for a Caster. And why would he qualify as an Assassin?

Blog Entries
    I have another two choice for me to make a Servant sheet, so who should I work on, Margaret of Anjou or Sir John Hawkwood?