Page 331 of 858 FirstFirst ... 231281321326329330331332333336341381431831 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

US Friend Code
    142cm and 36kg... I guess the outcome came out differently than expected You.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    142cm and 36kg... I guess the outcome came out differently than expected You.
    oh yeah i looked at that last night and was like wtf where you thinking 2015 You. But I guess I just looked at some TM weights and heights and extrapolated.
    TM weights and heights are dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Can someone send me a link to Formosus's sheet? Can't find it on the first page and Funder's link isn't working for me. :/

Edit: Was planning to update my sheet several days ago, but it's difficult drawing her out with the papal tiara and all right now. Also pulling off a "looks like a boy but when you know it's a girl you can clearly tell it's a girl" look is hard.
    Last edited by chem24; July 5th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can someone send me a link to Formosus's sheet? Can't find it on the first page and Funder's link isn't working for me. :/
    There's a bunch of sheets I haven't been able to find as well. Guess we'll just have to wait until Seika updates the OP!

Blog Entries
    pulling off a "looks like a boy but when you know it's a girl you can clearly tell it's a girl" look is hard.
    Where is Merlin when you need him
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

True Name: Lityerses "The Reaper Of Men"

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Assassin

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Appearance:
    A young man with lightly bronzed skin and a slender, yet rugged build. His handsome face is cris-crossed with numerous battle scars, blonde hair the color of straw is tied into a rough ponytail falling to his upper back and his grey eyes shine with a predatory gleam. He dresses casually in the clothing of the modern era; a red sleeveless shirt with 'DEAD END REAPER' written on the front in English, a white jacket and simple dark pants. Also sports a red headband tied across his forehead, keeping the excess strands of hair out of his face.

Equipment:
    A long bronze sword reminiscent of a farming sickle or ancient Egyptian Khopesh, the blade curved along a crescent-moon shaped arc. Taking advantage of its unique shape, Saber's favorite strategy is to hook the inner edge of his blade around the foe's neck before sharply pulling- severing their head in one smooth motion.

Strength- B
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- C
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- C

Personality
    Carefree and friendly, Saber radiates a jovial disposition that makes anyone hesitate to bear their blades against him. However this is entirely an act to conceal Saber's bloodthirsty true nature; a merciless killer who treats human lives as no different then crops to be reaped. Incidentally he also has an obscenely gluttonous appetite, capable of gobbling down an entire banquet in one sitting before getting up and asking for seconds.

Dislikes: small meals, boring and upright people (in his mind those are synonyms)
    Talent: reaping in every sense of the word
    Natural Enemy: Heracles

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled, proving difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Despite living in the Age of Gods, Saber was never described to have encountered Magecraft. Connection to the sacred rites of Demeter has imbued him with a higher rank in this Skill.

Riding- E
    Ability to ride animals. Having no experience nor affinity with mounts, Saber is only afforded the bare minimum ranking in this Skill through his Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Gleaner Of The Sacred Harvest- B
    A Skill denoting one's occupation as a farmer who reaps the earth. Bonus damage is granted when striking against foes tied to the natural world, such as nature spirits and Elementals. Since the meaning of "to reap" can also encompass cutting down enemies, this Skill additionally serves as Swordsmanship of the same rank.

Saber was famed for challenging passersby to harvesting contests and taking their heads as macabre trophies upon victory, wrapping the rest of the body in sheaves of corn and tossing it into the Maeander river. As word of these ghoulish exploits took root Saber came to be known as the "Reaper Of Men", a title alluding to both his rural occupation as well as the remorseless efficiency in which he cut down his victims- as if they were merely stalks of corn rather then human beings.

As a child of Demeter, Saber's story has also been allegorized to represent the harvesting rituals of ancient societies, thereby granting a higher rank in this Skill.

Proof Of Friendship- D+
    A Skill to suppress an enemy Servant's fighting spirit to a certain extent, to establish peaceful dialogue. Rather then a knack for diplomacy, Saber's variation of this Skill reflects his ability to lull enemies into a false sense of security before attacking.

This Skill activates when Saber makes an "offer of hospitality" to his opponents. While appearing innocent, the effects of this offer are close to (though far weaker then) a Command Seal. Should enemy Servants accept his invitation, both their will to fight and natural suspicion of Saber are immediately curbed. Furthermore, the longer they spend in Saber's company the more they come to see him as a friend and trusted ally.

Even if the initial offer is refused, it must also be noted that consuming any food or drink offered by Saber counts as "acceptance" so far as this Skill is concerned. After all, in ancient Greek culture, to partake of someone's food was tantamount to accepting the terms of their hospitality. As a form of psychological suggestion, it can be warded off by Mental Pollution and analogous Skills that specialize in rebutting attacks on the mind.

When strangers came by his house in Phrygia, Saber first indulged them as honored guests and shared his finest food and wine with them. After a day of extravagent feasting his guests were sluggish and indolent, unsuspecting as Saber led them out into the fields for slaughter.

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's Divine Spirit aptitude. Revered in song as "the divine Lityerses"- a son of the agricultural goddess Demeter, Saber's rank is befitting a minor demigod.

Noble Phantasm
    Thirío Ton Andrón
    For This Swift Sickleman Is Death
    (C, Anti-Unit)
    The divine ritual wherein the spirit of the harvest- symbolically taking the form of a human- was cut down to insure prosperity for the earth. The method of sacrifice used- swaddling the body in corn sheaves followed by swift beheading with a sickle and casting the remains into a nearby river as a rain-charm- is the same as Saber's own technique, alluding to his original role as a psuedo-deity presiding over the harvest.

Reenacting this primeval ceremony, Saber invokes the Noble Phantasm's true name to brand his opponent as a sacrifice to the natural world. Tendrils of vegetation arise from the earth to immobilize them, while Saber lunges forth with his sickle-sword drawn and gleaming to sever their head in a single blow. During this attack the opponent is momentarily identified with a nameless Divine Spirit of the harvest. In synergy with his Gleaner Of Divine Harvest Skill, Saber's single strike receives massive damage bonuses to cut down an opponent deemed an embodiment of the natural world itself. Should it connect, his blow is virtually assured to be a one-hit kill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a sheet I've been working on in the last few days. To be honest, I'm not super proud of this one and it's not nearly as fleshed out as my usual stuff, but my inspiration regarding Servant sheets has kinda' died as of late so I figured I might as well post it up rather then leave it hanging around my Word file forever. Probably after this I'll start working on writing projects rather then Servant sheets for a little while...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    There's a bunch of sheets I haven't been able to find as well. Guess we'll just have to wait until Seika updates the OP!
    Here is Formosus. I could've sworn he and a bunch of Servants I did after him were added to the OP. Or am I thinking of the pastebin file?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Here is Formosus. I could've sworn he and a bunch of Servants I did after him were added to the OP. Or am I thinking of the pastebin file?
    Thanks! Also the OP has really not been updated for while. The last Judeo-Christian Servant listed is Adlet's Lilith, which was ages ago.

Blog Entries
    Guess that Lityerses sheet must've been pretty lousy, since it seems to have basically killed this thread for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Guess that Lityerses sheet must've been pretty lousy, since it seems to have basically killed this thread for a while...
    no news=good news

It sucks but it is often true. I haven't been in a position to comment all day anyway. I do agree that it's a bit of a downer to go without any reactions either way, though. So...

Lityerses: TBH even if I had been able to respond, I wouldn't know what particualrly to say. This isn't someone I've ever so much as heard of. Not even the name rang any bells. That, of course, makes commenting a bit hard. But I'll do what I can, bearing in mind that I can't speak to lore correctness or point any source-based errors or oversights you've made.

You haven't made any "sheet" errors, everything seems to be in the proper order and you aren't missing any mandatory stuff. Parameters seem fair, on the low side for a saber but nothing wrong with that. Funny to mention this, but I think your appearance section is probably one of my favorite parts of the sheet, not because the rest is bad but because it's a clean nice visual design, and I quite like it. In absence of a FC, it's quite nice. Apart from that, the skills are reasonably creative and the NP seems Fate GO esque.

a bit lackluster as reviews go but hey, better than nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Honestly, I was kind of glad Rider of Resistance was
    Spoiler:
    Christopher Columbus
    , since I was working on a pirate servant.

Right now, I got a pretty decent NP that isn't just "Summon a Ship."
    Oh yeah? Can I guess which pirate?

L'Ollonais maybe? More of a buccaneer, but would be interesting.

For an even weirder choice, Alexander Exsquemelin or Thomas Doughty? I dunno if I called them traditional pirates either.

Whatever you come up with, though, I'll probably enjoy it.
    Last edited by 4score7years; July 6th, 2017 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Lityerses: TBH even if I had been able to respond, I wouldn't know what particualrly to say. This isn't someone I've ever so much as heard of. Not even the name rang any bells. That, of course, makes commenting a bit hard. But I'll do what I can, bearing in mind that I can't speak to lore correctness or point any source-based errors or oversights you've made.

You haven't made any "sheet" errors, everything seems to be in the proper order and you aren't missing any mandatory stuff. Parameters seem fair, on the low side for a saber but nothing wrong with that. Funny to mention this, but I think your appearance section is probably one of my favorite parts of the sheet, not because the rest is bad but because it's a clean nice visual design, and I quite like it. In absence of a FC, it's quite nice. Apart from that, the skills are reasonably creative and the NP seems Fate GO esque.

a bit lackluster as reviews go but hey, better than nothin
    First, thanks for the feedback. You're right that he's a very obscure mythical figure, who I only even heard of because he showed up as a villain in a book I've been reading lately (Riordan's The Dark Prophecy, if you're curious). Alas I can't entirely take credit for his appearance either since it was largely based off how he was described in said book, though that mainly extends to the scarred face and modern clothing. The specific wording and flavor (like the Engrishy phrase on his shirt) are all mine.

BTW I wrote in the appearance myself because finding FCs of anime boys with curved swords and farming clothes in the style I wanted turned out pretty much impossible...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah? Can I guess which pirate?

L'Ollonais maybe? More of a buccaneer, but would be interesting.

For an even weirder choice, Alexander Exsquemelin or Thomas Doughty? I dunno if I called them traditional pirates either.

Whatever you come up with, though, I'll probably enjoy it.
    Or perhaps an edgy sorcerer Blackbeard Alter? Totally just saying this because I watched the third Pirates Of The Caribbean movie yesterday...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    “Congratulations, Master - you’ve summoned both the richest man in the world as well as the King among all pirates and other unsavory folk. (They didn't suspect anything yet...)

Servant Class: Rider

True Name: Henry Every, The Arch-Pirate/Pirate King

Place of Origin: Britain

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Attribute: Man

Alternate Classes: Berserker

Catalyst: A minted gold coin, taken from the treasure on the Ganj-i-Sawai

Dislikes: Anyone ouside of Britain, Merchants, Being called a beggar

Talents: Hoarding

Natural Enemy: East India Company, Shinjuku ArcherJames Moriarty

Parameters:

Strength - C
    Endurance - D
    Agility - A
    Mana - E
    Luck - A
    N.
    Phantasm - A

Background

Henry Every, also known as Henry Avery, was a English pirate of renown in the late 1600's. Henry Every may not be as famous as later pirates like Edward Teach or Bartholomew Roberts, but his brief career have inspired many of them to first take up the cutlass and set sail under the Jolly Roger. During just two years prowling the seas, Every and his band captured roughly a dozen vessels and made off with tens of millions of dollars in booty. His exploits inspired songs, books and plays, including one called “The Successful Pyrate” that was performed on London stages for several years. Most astonishing of all—and unlike Blackbeard and many others—he did it all without getting captured or killed.

Little is known about Every’s early life. He went to sea at a young age, and served the Royal Navy before working as a lave trader in the early 1690s. In 1693, he reappears in the historical record as the first mate of the Charles II, a privateering vessel hired to plunder French shipping in the Caribbean. The mission was slow to start, however, and the crew languished in a Spanish port for several months without being paid. Fearing they may be deceived into slavery, Every led his disgruntled crew in a mutiny. Upon seizing the Charles II, he announced his intention to turn pirate.

“I am captain of this ship now. I am bound to Madagascar, with the design of making my own fortune, and that of all the brave fellows joined with me.”

After renaming the Charles II to The Fancy, Every and his upstart buccaneers set a course toward the southern tip of Africa. Their first raid came soon thereafter, when they ransacked three English merchant ships in the Cape Verde Islands. They continued to plunder their way along the African coastline for the next several months, capturing French and Danish ships and picking up new recruits. By the time the Fancy reached Madagascar in mid-1695, it was a floating rogues’ gallery of some 150 men.

Every’s early scores had won him the respect of his crew, but he soon set his sights on a more formidable quarry. There was a Mughal Empire fleet was soon to set sail from the Red Sea port of Mocha on a voyage home to Surat, India. Along with carrying Muslim pilgrims returning from their hajj to Mecca, the armada would also include several loot-filled merchant vessels and treasure ships owned by the Grand Mughal of India himself. Every and his men cruised to the Red Sea in August 1695 and prepared to ambush the Mughal fleet. To ensure they had significant firepower, they partnered with several other pirate ships including the Amity, an American raider captained by the famed buccaneer Thomas Tew. Only a few days later, the pirates spotted the 25-ship Mughal convoy as it raced toward the open ocean. Before the fleet was able to slip away, the Fancy successfully ran down one of the prime vessels called the Fath Mahmamadi. After a brief firefight, the ship surrendered and was relieved of some 50,000 British pounds’ worth of gold and silver.

Every and his men resumed the hunt, and on September 7, their three remaining pirate ships caught up with the richest prize in the Indian fleet: the Grand Mughal flagship Ganj-i-Sawai. Unlike the Fath Mahmamadi, the Ganj-i-Sawai was more than able to fend them off. It was the biggest ship in all of India, and boasted 80 cannons and a complement of 400 riflemen—more than the entire pirate fleet combined. Every gambled on an attack, and immediately scored a devastating blow when one of his first cannon volleys cut down the Ganj-i-Sawai’s mainmast. The Indian defenders then fell into disarray after one of their artillery pieces malfunctioned and exploded. Every brought the Fancy alongside the crippled Mughal ship and sent a boarding party scurrying onto its deck. A fierce hand-to-hand battle ensued, but the Indian soldiers were driven back after their captain abandoned them.

After dispatching the leaderless Mughal resistance, the pirates sacked the Ganj-i-Sawai and brutalized its passengers. The men were tortured and killed, and the women were raped. The gold, silver, and jewels taken during the bloody Ganj-i-Sawai attack were worth somewhere between 325,000 and 600,000 British pounds—the equivalent of tens of millions today. After dividing the spoils, Every and his crew weighed anchor and set a course for the pirate-friendly Bahamas. Upon arriving at New Providence, they posed as slavers and bribed the island’s governor into letting them come ashore. Every also handed over the battle-scarred Fancy and a small fortune in ivory tusks.

While Every and his men relaxed in New Providence’s pubs, English authorities scrambled to deal with the political fallout from their raid. The attack had driven the Grand Mughal Aurangzeb into a rage, and he responded by arresting several higher-ups in the English East India Company, which he believed had conspired against him. Fearing the cancellation of their valuable trade agreements, the Company compensated the Mughals for what was stolen and vowed to bring the pirates to justice. East India Company and Royal Navy vessels were soon scouring the seas in search of the Fancy, and a £1,000 bounty was placed on Every’s head.

However, no one would get a chance to collect it. Not long after, Every and his pirates scattered after a short stay in the Caribbean in 1696. A few were later rounded up and executed, but the vast majority escaped to Europe and the American colonies. At this point, Every disappeared from the world. While he is believed to have sailed to Ireland under the name “Bridgeman,” his trail goes cold from there. Most of historians believed he made a clean getaway and retired with his loot. A few fictional works even described him as starting his own pirate haven on Madagascar. Others claimed Every had returned to his native England to settle down, only to be bilked out of his fortune by corrupt merchants. According to that version, the so-called “King of the Pirates” died poor and anonymous, “not being worth as much as would buy him a coffin.” But no matter what end he met, Every’s tale inspired entire generations of young dreamers and downtrodden sailors to dream and take up the life of piracy; in the face of adversity and danger, there lies hopes for a life of freedom and fortune. And it was then the Golden Age of Piracy had finally begun.

Personal Traits

The ruler of Libertalia who began the Golden Age of Piracy.
    Befitting the title of Pirate King, Every is initially a rather unpleasant fellow. Arrogant with a nasty streak for terrorizing others, he usually prefers to lead and will rebuke those who object. Believing that all everyone has the right to pursue fortune, Every won’t hesitate to belittle those who lack self-motivation. Unless they prove to be of actual use, the Pirate King will continue to do so. And when there's something of value, see it for Every to do anything to get his hands on it. The Pirate King will leave countless dead if it the reward was to add more to his hoard. Reviled for his inhuman actions to the various African and Muslim villages and the crew of the Genj-i-Sawai, there’s a very good reason Every is capable of being summoned as the Berserker class.

A vicious leader of criminals and cutthroats aside, there are certainly some traits within Every that befits a capable leader. Although it seemed impossible due to the chaotic nature of pirates, Every still managed to unite them under a singular banner. As mentioned above, the Pirate King believes everyone is able of pursuing their own fortunes - no matter how hard or impossible it may seem, anything is possible through sheer will. Because of that, he'll respect those who are driven individuals. True to the purpose of Libertalia, Every is a believer that everyone possessed an birthright to be free. As such, he'll never stand for oppression and other tyrannical rule. Despite his greed, Every is capable of thinking outside of his own pockets; should the damage outweigh the reward, the Pirate King will retreat, albeit reluctantly.

Truth to be told, while he's a feared outlaw and ruler of a small pirate-nation, Every has little idea of what he's doing. Ever since he became the captain of the Fancy, every single action was Every just winging it, struggling to play the part of a pirate captain. All of his actions were performed after deliberate consideration for his image, although there were times he acted during the spur of the moment. However, this is not to say that the Pirate King's despicable actions were accidental; being a poor sailor who struggled to earn a single coin, Every is willing to do anything to not return to being the pitiful First Mate of the Charles II - killing others if it's necessary.

As mentioned above, Every is genuinely a firm believer that humanity is capable of accomplishing anything should they put their drive to it. For that, the Pirate King visions a free world where mankind's potential is boundless as the sea. In order to bring that vision to reality, he placed his and thousands of other unnamed aspirants' hopes for a single wish upon the Grail. However, the wish may or may not end up being twisted due to his less-than-saintly nature.

Extras:

(Due to his lack of a paycheck before his life in piracy, Every can get somewhat money-grubby at times. As such, he may place a chance of hitting it big over his own safety. However, compared to his Berserker counterpart, this aspect of Every is very tame in comparison.)

(Out of the colorful personalities the pirates possessed, Every is probably the most subdued of the bunch. Perhaps this is why he was such an effective leader; he actually thinks before taking action.)

(Often stays silent after speaking a phrase or two. Others assume he's pondering on something, while he's actually having an internal monologue about what to do next.)

Craft Essence/Reactions

A Sea of Endless Possibilities

Once, there was a pirate who did the impossible.
    Despite the overwhelming odds, he sacked an Emperor’s fleet and sailed away with his treasure, disappearing from the world.
    Despite the worldwide manhunt, no one can find the man who became the richest man in a single day.

Some said that he died of hubris and poverty, cheated by wicked merchants.
    Others said he lived a rich man, founding a hidden kingdom for pirates and outlaws.
    Even now, the very pirate refuses to disclose it himself.

However, this story wasn’t about that pirate.

This is about the story he left behind, a story about a future.
    A future where generations of disheartened souls learned to dream, to fight their way out of misery.
    A future where countless hopeful hearts sailed the seas, driven by freedom and fortune.
    A future where a handful of figures rose to infamy, becoming the scourge of the ocean.

This story was his legacy, the dream shared by countless souls in hopes of a better life.
    Where there were no limits, no thresholds, no restraints; just a wide span of water, beckoning all those brave enough to explore its vast expanse.

---

Reactions to Other Servants:

Piracy-Age Servants: Not so surprisingly, Every gets along nicely with them. Even he managed to get along with Teach, despite the latter’s… hobbies. Perhaps it’s that certain charm that causes all rouges and criminals to be drawn to him. As such, it's no exaggeration that Every is truly a King among pirates. However, Drake is another story…
    “S-such reckless spending! Wild woman, have you ever heard of ‘Saving!?’ (God forbid the day she finds my riches...)

Rider of Resistance:Christopher Columbus: “Do not mistake us for being the same. While I have my share of sins, I do not delude myself in believing in a grand purpose - something you clearly drowned yourself in.”

Siegfried: “Foolishness, I possessed the greatest wealth in the modern age, and I’ll never allow myself to be outdone by some lizard named ‘Fafnir!’ (pleasedon'tbeadragonpleasedon'tbeadragonpleasedon 't...)

Jason: “I once read through stories of your adventures on the Argo, and to think this ‘great’ legend is really a sniveling brat is so… Disappointing. (God, he's pathetic.)

Spartacus: To everybody’s surprise, Spartacus actually tolerates Every. This may stem from the fact they’re driven to liberate themselves from the oppression of others. However, the Gladiator is more or less dragging the Pirate King along with his antics.
    “…As much as I like to encourage the enthusiasm, (sigh) I can see him posing as a problem for both the enemies and us. (Someone help me...!)

Bond Lines:

Lv.1: “What? You wish to learn more from me? Hmph, you know my name, so just use that search engine of yours to find out! (Good, good; still in character.)

Lv.2: “Master, is there any treasure in the vicinity? There are no wealth that is safe from the Pirate King’s grasp, for I will certainly claim it for myself! As part of the agreement, we’ll split it 70-30 afterwards. Not fair? You dare question my reward distribution!? …Fine, 60-40, nothing lower. (...Nearly broke character there.)

Lv.3: “Truthfully, this title of ‘Pirate King’ can get a little tiring. From now on, you are allowed to address me by my proper name! …Wait, you already do. (Way to go, me; I look like a fool now!)

Lv.4: “Do you know what is so beautiful about the ocean, Master? It has no limits in either width or depth. No matter how much you can take, there will always be something left unexplored. This is the world I wish for: one that is without thresholds or restraints, where there are infinite possibilities for everyone. Hmph, you actually approve of this? ...As expected of my Master, of course you would approve. (Yessss!)

Lv.5: “...Master, I feel that I won't have to keep this up any longer. Yeah, the Every you knew was mostly a front, and in his place was just a sailor. Normally, I would rather take this secret with me to my grave; but with the trust you've shown, I'm certain I can safely confide. For that, you are the first of who I consider 'family.' But please don't tell anyone, my image will be destroyed...”

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - E
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

At this rank, Every cannot cancel spells, but he is able to reduce them somewhat. Living a life where magecraft is a rare sight, it’s natural for the Pirate King to possess such a paltry ability to resist it.

Riding - B+
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. While this Skill covers all beasts and vehicles, dragons are an exception.

Able to ride most mounts and vehicles with average skill. However, if the vehicles in question are naval vessels, then this Skill receives a bonus in terms of efficiency in navigation. Though, it can be interpreted that this Skill exists for… certain deeds of Every’s, but that’s a topic for another time.

Personal Skills:

Progenitor of the Golden Age - EX
    A personal Skill expressing Every’s role in launching the world into the Golden Age of Piracy. By striking it rich and making a fool out of the British Empire and its Navy, Every did what many once thought impossible and managed to make it out alive.

With this Skill, the Pirate King is able to draw out the inner rebel and dreamer within people and is able to sway them akin to Incitement. However, the difference lies in the fact that only works with criminals and desperate souls. In a way, Every gains dominion over the those who desires freedom, adventure and wealth. As his life inspired countless others to take up life as pirates, this Skill may even have a chance of changing an person’s Alignment to bear the Chaotic aspect if he’s lucky. However, those of the Lawful Good Alignment are nearly impossible to convert. Magic Resistance plays a part in this too, as those with it of rank B or above will be above its influence.

When used in tandem with the Charisma aspect of his Voyager of the Storm Skill, it will be certain that the affected individuals will be compelled to follow his every whim. This works especially well against those possessing the Chaotic aspect of the Alignment spectrum. Doubly so if the influenced individuals are pirates, reflecting the Pirate King’s ability to gather seven other pirate captains to raid the Ganj-i-Sawai.

Additionally, this allows Every to “Achieve great fortune when he least expects it,” and instead of monetary fortune, it involves the great success in normally risky situations. While nowhere near the reality-breaking effect of Pioneer of the Stars, it is still effective in overcoming difficult scenarios. As a man who became the richest person in the world within a single day and lived to tell the tale, this is a given.

Every was a legend during his lifetime and thereafter. He embodied the dream of all pirates: to rise from misfortune and poverty, rebel against authority, make a huge score and retire; preferably with an adoring princess and a large pile of loot. The idea that Every had somehow managed to get away with all of his wealth helped create the so-called Golden Age of Piracy. As such, it taught thousands of sailors and hopeful hearts to dream; as even a lowly deck-hand could fight for freedom and riches beyond imagination. In a way, Every was indirectly responsible for the creation of famed pirates like Edward Teach, Anne Bonny and Howell Davis.

Scrapegoat - E
    The accumulation of cunning techniques designed to escape the battlefield in one piece. In Every’s case, this allows him to have someone else take the blame, and gains a head start in retreat. But because of its low rank, the effects of this Skill is much more limited than its default form. After a period of time, the enemy will recognize Every as the real cause and pursue with increased aggression. In other words, this Skill is just Every asking for trouble.

Prior to the raid on Ganj-i-Sawai, Every made a promise to the British Empire that he’ll cease to attack any ship from them. However, this didn’t include those allied to the country. As such, he successfully escaped the law as Britain took the blame on the attack. Afterwards, the Pirate King became the World’s Most Wanted man - viciously pursued by both the East India Company and the British Empire for his actions. With a £1,000 bounty on his head, Every immediately began his escape, starting the first worldwide manhunt. It even led Every to adopt numerous personas and aliases just to throw his pursuers off for a brief moment.

Voyager of the Storm - A
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Sailing from the Indian Sea to the Atlantic, Every terrorized merchants ships other than the English to steal their wealth. It was also said that he razed many African and Muslim villages to the ground with impunity, as they weren’t “included” in the contract.” Besides, who will miss them anyway? The military aspect of this Skill is shown in full was when Every led 7 other pirate captains like Thomas Tew to attack the Ganj-i-Sawai and the Fateh Muhammed, two 80-gunned flagships that were followed by twenty-five other convoy ships with 3 cannons each. Despite suffering heavy damage, Every and co. prevailed and secured the gold and valuables.

Noble Phantasms
    The Fancy - Zephyr of the Red Sea, Scourge of the East -
    Anti-Army
    Rank A

The infamous ship piloted by Avery himself, which earned the fear of all seafarers - including other pirates - during his time. Originally the Charles II, Every claimed this ship via mutiny after its former captain failed to pay his crew for over half a year. Armed with 50 cannons and with a manpower of 150, this Man-of-War terrorized foreign ships and villages before disappearing along with Every in 1695. Even after its disappearance, many future pirates named their ships after the original in homage to his legend.

Because of the various ships named after it, the original Fancy is fused with its many homages to form a dreadnaught of a naval vessel. Despite its enormous size, the main strength of this vessel lies not within firepower but its speed. After extensive modifications made to the ship, The Fancy had its weeds and barnacles removed along with certain parts of its superstructure to dramatically increase its speed to about 25 Knots. As such, it was no exaggeration that it was the fastest ship during Every’s time. Said to be “faster than the wind,” The Fancy just as capable of “sailing” across the sky as the sea. Taking advantage of its superb speed, this NP will mainly use Hit-and-Run tactics to swiftly avoid attacks while peppering enemies with a hail of cannon fire.

As an additional note, because of The Fancy’s first volley of cannons managed to cripple the Genj-i-Sawai by destroying its mainmast and main cannons, the Fancy’s cannon rounds are designed to cripple before outright killing. Their cannon rounds are Chain and Ball Shots, cannonballs with chains capable of wrapping themselves around opponents - greatly restricting their movement and ability to attack. With their opponents vulnerable, the Fancy is free to bombard them with blazing cannonfire. However, those with B-rank Strength or above can easily break free of the chains before it can be a problem. Another variant are Grapeshots, with its purpose for anti-personnel. Once launched, it will split into multiple smaller rounds. While not designed to penetrate hulls, these smaller rounds can demolish massed armies; as such, these rounds possess a bonus against opponents with the “Man” Attribute or other Anti-Army NPs. The third and final variant was Carcass Shots, where incendiary cannonballs made from pitch, antimony, turpentine and other materials quickly ignites any flammable surfaces while exuding poisonous gases. Instead of ships, this was used on numerous villages on the African Coast to cause quick and effective damage. When used, there may be a random chance for the shots to impart either a burn or poisoned effect.

But because of it’s reduced superstructure, the NP isn’t as bulky befitting of a Man-of-War. As such, it’s not as durable as it looks. Even with the supposedly reduced size, the NP is still a large target for enemies to hit due to it being a conglomerate of various ships of the same name. Appropriately, this NP can be very taxing to the Master, as it cost a high amount of prana to keep it in the world. In average, it would stay in corporal form for a maximum of around 15 minutes. And should the NP be completely destroyed, it will remain sealed for the remainder of the Grail War.

Libertalia - Fabled Utopia of Seafaring Outlaws -
    Anti-Team
    Rank A

Rough Imagery

A unique Noble Phantasm that initially seemed out of place, given Every isn’t a Caster. Based after the mythical pirate utopia of the same name, it is the legendary haven for pirates throughout the globe. Said to have retreated to Madagascar after escaping with his great fortune, Every and several like-minded people built a pirate-nation where all pirates can be free from the oppressive regimes of the world powers. Despite being in more recent times, Libertalia retains a large amount of mystery due to its being the object of many speculations and variations of the same myth. Although it fell to the sands of time, the legend lived on as one of the few havens where criminals and outlaws lived in peace.

Despite Every’s title, he is merely a figurehead; for these pirates practiced direct democracy, where they voted for their decisions that revolves around them. Supposedly going against all forms of authoritarian constructs, the pirates of Libertalia raided the ships of the “oppressive” empires and freed their slaves, all for “Equally-distributed Justice.” Some call them Freemen, others call them Savages; no matter their names, these pirates were a grave threat to all that are rich and powerful.

In order to activate the NP, Every must give up The Fancy in order to recreate the pirate-nation; the wood of the hull becomes its walls, the mast its banners, cannons and steel as its defenses. After the dramatic change, Libertalia overlaps over the existing environment akin to a certain golden theatre. This fortress/settlement is more of a mesh between a shantytown and a actual fortress, with a combination of both wood, stone and even old ships to form clustered yet stable architecture, giving off a vibe of controlled chaos. On an unrelated note, the environment nearby adopts a tropical vibe; the air surrounding the pirate-nation has a saltwater scent, and even tropical vegetation starts to grow around Libertalia.

Being a place of outlaws and criminals where all authoritarian powers are opposed, any individuals that are either of the Lawful Alignment will suffer a rank down in all of their parameters. Servants of kingly origins will suffer even more, with not only their parameters lowered but also the rankings of their Skills. On the other hand, those of the Chaotic Alignment will gain a rank up in all their parameters along bonus check in certain actions. Pay in mind that this also effects enemies and allies alike. Normally, this would also effect Every for being the Pirate King; but because he's technically an outlaw, he is exempt from this rule.

Within the fortress, spirits resembling pirates spawn in great bulk. With the fervent desire to protect their sole haven, they will brandish blade, spears and gun and fight to the last man. As individuals, their parameters are basically E’s in all categories, but with max numbers totaling around 15,000 or so, these mooks can pose a serious threat to even a Servant. Should these shades reside within Libertalia’s walls, their general parameters except Luck increases by two ranks, making them more dangerous to deal with. At the cost of 150 spirits, Every can reanimate one of the ship-buildings, making them usable for combat once more. Although nowhere near as powerful as The Fancy, their cannonballs are considered C-ranking NPs by themselves, capable of demolishing even concrete buildings in a flash.

However, the spirits and ships can only wander as far as a maximum of 30 meters radius. And like how the Pirate-nation died along with Every, this NP will disappear once the Pirate King is killed. As this technically counts as a fortress, NPs that classifies as Anti-Fortress can efficiently destroy Libertalia. But due to the fact that Every has a preference to engage in direct combat despite his parameters, killing him is a much more preferable option in destroying this NP. Because of this NP came at the cost of sealing The Fancy, this NP is best used as a last resort, when the opponent is a formidable one.

(Although it took several weeks, the ultimate pirate Servant is here. As usual, review it or rip it apart. Either of those is appreciated.)
    Last edited by SleepMode; July 26th, 2017 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Edited according to sherlock's advice
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    (slowly going insane when people complain about their sheets being ignored and yet my shilling of Sacher-Masoch gets him no attention, I can now be summoned as a Berserker class Servant)

Lityereses: Well considering you mentioned you got this idea from a Riordan novel I need to be especially critical. After doing a short bit of background research on this character, there seems to be very little mention of him in any Myths and in fact the song bearing his name "the Song of the Divine Lityereses" doesn't mention him at all. Furthermore I couldn't find a source mentioning if he was a son of Demeter, just that he was the illegitimate son of Midas (possibly), although naturally my access to sources on obscure Greek legends is somewhat limited. Parameters all seem to be appropriate, but I do have a few questions regarding skills. Firstly while reading the description for Gleaner of the Sacred Harvest I noticed his sudden class change to Saver. What is it with Greek villains and the whole "invite them into your home and then KILL" style of doing things huh? I'd have thought Saber would've had Suppression or a false rank in Proof of Friendship as it seems to be a skill for those who are authentically amiable people rather than his style of doing things. I can't see how he'd be able to feed both himself (a famed glutton) and his enemies... but that's a bit beside the point sorry. I've already kind of questioned his Divinity rank already, sorry. I feel the NP could have been elaborated on a bit, what happens is all there and it is meeting the Nasuverse "include a concept" requirement but maybe mentioning the Mana usage or some other limitation on this NP would be useful, it's also kind of bland visually sorry.

Henry Every: First thing to note is this guy passes the "should it be a Rider" test (although that wasn't exactly difficult), well done for selecting an appropriate class as that seems to be something I can't do. I know this is a bit out-of-order (I would usually list my criticisms based on where I am in my reading of the sheet) but should his alignment be Chaotic Evil? Considering his personality he doesn't seem much worse than King of Chaotic Good but then again the Nasuverse alignments are.... broad to say the least. With parameters that weak he is going to need A rank Luck, as a Master I'd be tucking him into bed personally out of fear of that Endurance rank. In the third paragraph of the Personal Traits section there is what I assume is a spelling error "Every one of his actions were deliberately thought out" unless that's directly contradicting the rest of the surrounding paragraph. Those were some nice reactions by the way, I had fun reading them thanks . Skills all look fairly sensible although god-damn these Riding jokes Scrapegoat is similar to already existing Skills right? Although I would understand that laying the blame on someone else may qualify for a new skill, sorry. The Noble Phantasms are both appropriate and very well written. Summon an awesome ship, reminds me of Eon's sheets with how the NP can only be maintained long enough for hit-and-run. It's all explained very well so nothing much to say here. I feel though that when you said you'd "come up with a NP that wasn't summon a ship" having the second NP be "summon a city" is a bit of a cheap move. These are both very original NPs (although I was going to mention how the second one reminded me of Caster Cain, so that sounds quite contradictory sorry) and once again you've given a detailed enough description that I don't have much to add, does Every himself (possibly bearing the king trait) suffer a rank down in this environment? I imagine that the King of Pirates being someone who is acting out a role would be something Gil would comment on anyway.
    Last edited by sherlock1110; July 7th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Nah, I even opened up the Italy and other tags that could possibly be connected to a pope and I couldn't find yours anywhere.
    In other news, the way you typed out and "separated" the sheet in each comma was kinda weird, but I'd say the sheet itself and the servant was pretty decent. (And probably better than what I did)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Scrapegoat is similar to already existing Skills right? Although I would understand that laying the blame on someone else may qualify for a new skill, sorry.
    It's one of Assassin Kiritsugu's skills in FGO.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    Scapegoat: C
    The accumulation of cunning techniques designed to escape the battlefield in one piece.
    Barely even one line of text.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    It's one of Assassin Kiritsugu's skills in FGO.
    Sorry, I didn't know of it's existence until now. Sorry to bother you.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

IV - Chaos

I - Name Unknown
    II - The Enemy
    III - Rome Under Fire

IV – Chaos
    The Master of Chaldea did not know where to look at.

Beyond the walls of Rome, he caught glimpses of moving shapes in the distance, diffused into the horizon or disappearing into the nearby forests. The vigil was all about wondering: when will they attack? How many of them are there? Where will they come from?

It was tense. Nerve-wracking, even.

He did not want to look behind. He would rather close his eyes and remember the vivid, strong, city Nero showed him in the second singularity. The city slowly unraveling before his eyes was like poison ravaging that precious memory. He would not be surprised if that was part of Chiyou’s aims. Even as he dabbled in his thoughts, Lancer Alter watched out for more deranged Romans at the base of the wall.

“What’s in your mind, child?”

He glanced at the masked woman that agilely leapt her way to his side at the top of the Servian Wall.

“Momu.”

“The last vowel is not neede—”

“Anything to report, Lancer?”

“Pooh.” It did not make her lose her stride, though. “Well, we are certainly dealing with Rider and Assassin working together.”

“Rider attacks the walls, while Assassin destroys the city from within.”

Chiyou Lancer nodded.

“Assassin’s Noble Phantasm, Banner of Chiyou. Those who gaze upon it lose all sense of self-restraint. Well, there is more to it, but that’s…what’s the word? The gist of it.”

He nodded. He probably would not understand the gritty details, anyway.

“What about Nero?”

“It is as you suspected: she has gone into hiding, giving out commands as best she can.”

It made him grit his teeth; he could imagine how frustrating this must be to her, but her actions showed prudence. She was the kind of person that was most susceptible to Assassin’s Noble Phantasm. In these circumstances, a completely unrestrained Nero would spell the end of Rome. However, keeping Nero from exposure to Banner of Chiyou was merely delaying the inevitable. The city was under attack from three fronts.

He looked up at the ominous clouds swirling in the sky.

“Any idea about that?”

Momu shook her head.

“Well, that level of weather control is within Caster’s abilities, but…I find it hard to believe she would join forces with Assassin. If anything, it surprises me that she is not here helping us.”

The young man responded with a weak assenting hum.

“Anything from Chaldea?”

“Nope. We’re entirely blocked.”

Momu nodded.

“That is what bothers me the most. It does not match my understanding of Rider’s or Assassin’s abilities. Caster might have the skill to do it; I’m not really sure, but, I cannot imagine why she would do such a thing. For all we know it might be a different Servant; I can only speak for the other aspects.”

“Yes, I guess you have a point.”

The Servant gave him a gentle squeeze on his right shoulder. He smiled halfheartedly at the gesture.

“You see to have a very high opinion of the Chiyou Caster. You make her sound like quite the powerful Servant.”

“Ah, well, she wields her power for good. But you told me you met the Iron Emperor herself. You know how powerful she is.”

Yes, he remembered the meeting at the London singularity; how she effortlessly overcame Dimme’s Reality Marble.

“The Iron Emperor exists outside the Station of the Crown, despite being equal to or greater than any of the Grands.”

“Was she denied from becoming Grand?”

“No, no, it’s nothing like that.” There was mirth projected from her eyes; the Master could easy imagine the mirthful smile behind Momu’s mask, like one engaged in fond remembrance of the past.

“Archer, Caster, Rider and I are powerful Servants, but we are a step away from individually reaching Grand. Berserker and Assassin could reach the Station of the Crown on their own, but neither cares about being Grand. And Saber…well, she doesn’t really need it. Even if we are all merely aspects of the original, Saber is a category of her own.”

The Master said nothing about it, nor about the tinge of envy in the woman’s voice.

“We can’t do anything about the growing storm until we find the Servant behind it,” he stated. “And the Assassin Chiyou won’t reveal herself before she is ready; that’s the kind of villain she is.”

“That leaves Rider.”

He nodded.

“We have to relieve the city, at least of the threat from outside.”

“It will be difficult, with only two Servants.”

“But not impossible.”

The masked woman assented, aware that his thoughts had already moved on to something—or rather, somebody—else. He only had two Servants at hand: there was no contact with Chaldea, Drake had been slain by Chiyou, and their own Assassin…

“She never intended to enter Rome with us,” he finally said, voicing out loud what the entire group had already realized. “She never trusted us.”

“I…was not around from the beginning, but rather than mistrust, I thought she was more—”

“She was afraid of us.”

“She was afraid of everyone, child.”

“Yet she fought Saber. And she took on Archer to make an opening for us.”

“To get away from us. Getting away from us was worth risking her life against a stronger Servant.”

“That’s really quite something.” The young man made a strange face.

There was not something like a straightforward relationship with Servants, but their nameless Assassin was rather unique even among them.

I don’t care about this anymore. You’re in charge, Rider. Enjoy.

“Not like this…!”

She should be elated. She was in charge. Rome would fall, and it would be her army shattering its gates. She would be the general that brought ruin to the Eternal City. It should be a day of glory, but she felt none of that sublime feeling.

She was a dog, and she had just been thrown a bone.

Assassin was obviously moving on to something greater, but Rider had no way to figure out what or how to stop her. Rider could tell just from looking at her: Assassin was changing, growing. She was aiming for somewhere, something greater, something different.

Something unique.

It made her blood boil, her teeth grit and her eyes sting behind the face mask.

She laughed. She laughed, because laughing was the only way out.

A bald, heavily tattooed warrior appeared emerged from the forest’s deep darkness. Her soldiers were vagrants, killers and ravagers, but they could be silent and stealthy if she so commanded.

“Your Invincible Majesty, two enemy Servants left the city. They will engage the first squad in three hundred steps. Our allied Servant, Lancer, is already on the way.”

Her laughter became a roar: boisterous, powerful, demanding and courageous. More and more silhouettes gathered around that heartful sound. They laughed, cheered, cried and shouted. Some called out her name, some called out for blood and slaughter. Some were inhuman, roaring their might to the world. They all adored her, revered her, worshipped her. They were her family, her joy and her pride.

Well fuck you, Assassin. I already have something special.

“My brothers and sisters! My beloved! Our blood runs hot! Our blades thirst! The prey this time is the Eternal City! It’s Rome! Rome awaits to be ravished! So what! Are! We waiting for!?”

The men and women roared. So did the beasts. Wings, tails and blades were raised in a single cry of jubilee.

They were not an army. This was not a battle.

It was time to hunt.
    Base Stats & Skills
    Chiyou (Rider)

Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by gods

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Source: Chinese mythology
    Region: China

Height & Weight: 176 cm, 59 kg
    Dislikes: Dry weather, weakness
    Talents: Animal handling, intimidation
    Natural Enemy: Iskander, Saint Martha
    Attribute: Earth

STR C
    END B
    AGI B
    MGI A
    LUK D
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance – A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, spells of A-rank or below are canceled, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.

The worthy anti-magic trait of a great warrior of the eve of civilization, when the supernatural ran rampant. Rider is more closely connected to the violent, warring aspect of the Iron Emperor, and therefore carries the legacy of fierce warfare and powerful battle magic.

Riding – A+
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank, all vehicles and mounts up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Chiyou is the leader of vagrants, warmongers and demonic beasts. There seem to be dragons among her army of dark creatures, but she cannot use them as mounts—her control over those mighty creatures is not complete.

Personal Skills
    Military Tactics – B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

While she does not match the strategic prowess of the finest generals in history, her martial successes in the harsh, arcane battlefields of the Age of Gods merited her this high rank.

Monstrous Charisma – A
    A powerful personality that attracts the violent, the aggressive, the desperate and the fiendish, like hungry hyenas aiming for the dregs left behind by the apex predator. It feels somewhat similar to Charisma of an Evil Genius, but the foundation is very different. At this rank, she can gather enough followers to assemble a horde capable of razing an empire.

The promise of bloodshed and violence they see in their leader becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Rather than merely boosting the offensive power of evil allies, it imbues them with a bloodthirst resembling Mad Enhancement.

Presence Concealment – C+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. The Class Skill of the Assassin class, but Rider has earned it through her legend. Suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

The plus-correction reflects not a contingent improvement to her own capabilities, but her ability to guide her subordinates to obfuscate their actions in concert. When using mist to blind and confound the enemy armies, she could direct her followers’ actions and stage lethal ambushes as if unaffected by the obscuration.

Tyrant of Ashes and Slag – A+
    The unique Skill representing the influence of the innovator that brought metal armaments to the Far East. Chiyou was an unwitting warlord surrounded by many drawn by her powerful charisma. They called themselves her brothers and sisters, wearing horned metal helmets and weapons to imitate her appearance.

Effectively, this Skill gives her allies bodies with the resilience of enchanted wrought iron, greatly boosting their resistance to harm and deleterious effects. The effect is doubled on allies with a Chaotic alignment or the Demon trait, as well as on allied Servants with the Mad Enhancement Skill.
    Lore & Character
    Lore

Chiyou.

There are, certainly, few names more important when it comes to the mythological history of the Chinese civilization. It stands as one of the “three great founders”, together with the Flame and Yellow Emperors. The Chinese as a people, a civilized society, are said to have been born following Chiyou’s final battle and subsequent death at the hands of the other two founders’ alliance. It sounds like death as a catalyst for subsequent birth, but Chiyou is not a Mother Goddess, and Chinese mythology is a lot more human and pragmatic than that. Chiyou’s glorious last stand at Zhuolu was regarded as an archetypal event marking the introduction of organized warfare into human society. It is indeed among the earliest (if not the earliest) depictions of a war among human groups, contrasting with the tales of the exploits of gods or heroes vanquishing mystical beasts. The only war legends within the same time frame are the conquests made by the rulers of Kish and later Uruk (it should be noted that popular tradition holds that the Kurukshetra War took place earlier).

Most sources agree that Chiyou and the Flame Emperor Yandi were related. Chiyou was either Yandi’s descendant or they shared a common ancestor in the even more legendary Shennong. Chiyou is revered as the first user of metal weapons in warfare. She is said to have forged the first swords from the ores of Mount Lushan, in the same manner as her iron mask of heavy metal. She was said to be violent, and no one could defeat her in open combat. The legends are less clear on whether Chiyou rebelled because Yandi was subdued by the Yellow Emperor, or to take advantage of that very fact to suppress the alarming growth of Yandi’s territory, which posed a threat to her people. In any case, Yandi swore allegiance to the Yellow Emperor, and the newly formed alliance faced Chiyou at the plains of Zhuolu. It is said that Chiyou’s superior martial and magical might forced the Yellow and Flame Emperors to retreat nine times. It took a combination of Huangdi’s intellect, divine intervention, and the sacrifice of a goddess and a dragon to defeat the invincible Chiyou once and for all.

Character

“War never changes. Neither do the reasons for war. Humans go to war because they are civilized. Before civilization there was no war, merely the quarrels of beasts. War is the devolution of the human mob into the primal violence of common animals. When a man becomes a soldier, it abandons his identity and becomes a hollow that cares not for good or evil. I merely encourage that…’release’, out of those who would rather live and die like that. Those who turn their backs on the fallacy we call ‘civilization’.”

This Servant is the manifestation of the Iron Emperor Chiyou in her aspect as the tyrant warlord. She represents the warring hegemon and enemy of the fledging Chinese civilization. She is the nomadic barbarian warrior, the last obstacle to the rise of a lawful, sedentary society. She rules over vagrants, those with nothing to lose, drawn to her intellect, her power and her overwhelming personality. Chiyou is the messiah of the bloodthirsty, who will lead them to glorious violence. It is interesting to note, then, that Chiyou herself is not a bloodthirsty warmonger. She didn’t even ask for followers in the first place, they just gathered around her until she felt like she had to take responsibility for the rowdy bunch. A warlord born of not-quite-a-misunderstanding, attracting those left behind by civilization with her overwhelming majesty and charisma.

Chiyou is a pragmatist who does not do unnecessary things, but at the same time she is bound by two powerful “defects”: she is immensely loyal, and she is wretchedly obsessed with her personal image and reputation. She revels in being at the top, and cannot stand not being the lead character or having to defer to somebody else. She only (and grudgingly) acknowledges the Yellow Emperor as her greater, and she will not extend that honor to anybody else (she can rationalize her relationship with the Assassin Chiyou by stating they are both effectively the same person).

Bound by the ideal of “the Iron Emperor is the strongest”, she carefully preserves that image by surrounding herself and standing above all sorts of violent people and beasts. She abhors pointless violence, but does not attempt to restrain those who indulge in it. The violent wretches who flock to her are terrible people, but they are nonetheless her brothers and sisters. She is basically a mafia boss with a very loose grip on her underlings. She will watch over them and protect them even if they do not deserve her protection. Her followers are menaces, utterly unfit for a civilized society, but they are her menaces. And they adore her for that, and further glorify her leadership and her might by engaging in greater violence. It is an inescapable positive feedback loop. She is the one who gave humanity so many tools to harm, maim and kill each other. She is their goddess of weapons and warfare; naturally they will worship her through the shedding of blood and the slaying of enemies.

Her only wish is for a simple, carefree, easygoing life. But she is how she is, so that wish will never be fulfilled.
    Noble Phantasm

Chīmèi Wăngliăng
    Cavalcade of All Dark Things from Swamps, Forests, and Mountains

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Targets: 1000 people

Chiyou’s army of demonic beasts and wanton soldiers. The name refers to the general term for all magical beasts coined in the Zuo Zhuan. In other words, the same as the Japanese chimimouryou. Chiyou’s cavalcade therefore is the original source from which the concept of Hyakki Yagyou was later born; the original night parade of demons. The Wild Hunt of the Far East.

There is little more to say about it; it is, indeed, your standard army-summoning Noble Phantasm, perhaps the first among them. She cannot claim her minions to be on the level or Servants, but she makes up for that with numbers and variety. She can summon them at will as long as there is magical energy to power the transference. Whether she summons one soldier, a small squadron, or goes all out and brings out everything she can, the creatures conjured are mostly loyal to her—rather, they are loyal to their own thirst for violence, but they acknowledge Chiyou as the one to lead them into glorious bloodshed. In combination with her Skills, Chiyou’s army makes for a terrifying force in any battlefield. A menagerie of madmen and ferocious demonic beasts, eager to rampage and wreak havoc.

The remaining question then becomes, where do these creatures come from? Iskander’s companions are Heroic Spirits, whose affection and loyalty towards their leader drives them to answer his summons across time and space. Chiyou’s followers are the real thing; the Noble Phantasm is effectively a summoning ritual that forcefully pulls Chiyou’s servitor soldiers and beasts from all the way back in the Age of Gods, drawn towards the familiar beacon that is their goddess of mayhem. The ritual creates Saint Graph-like containers for their souls, they join Chiyou in a new fantastical, otherworldly battle, and if they are killed their souls return to their original place and time, where they wake up from a strange but awesome dream.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; July 7th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Chiyou: Embarrassingly enough I called the previous Chiyou sheet Mo Mu..... This probably shows my complete lack of knowledge of Chinese mythology and history. Well I'll try my best this time . I know this seems trivial but "Source" hasn't been put into bold, it's likely intentional but if it's an error I should point it out. 4score recently mentioned how the best sheets get little comments and (while I disagree with that) I see where he is coming from. Skills were pretty damn cool, especially the unique ones (unless Tyrant of Ashes and Slag or Monstrous Charisma exist in FGO or Prototype, Babbage maybe?). The Noble Phantasm could have been pretty boring (you could've easily said "It summons teh demonz") but combined with her skills it all comes together to make her a very interesting Rider class Servant. That last paragraph as well tops it all off well . Also I hear it everywhere but... what is a Saint Graph? I know it's to do with Servants and Servant stats but regardless I am ignorant, sorry.
    Last edited by sherlock1110; July 7th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    4score recently mentioned how the best sheets get little comments and (while I disagree with that) I see where he is coming from.
    I meant more that like, not getting a response doesn't necessarily mean your sheet is bad. If it's really bad, you've made some sort of massive oversight, or it's a wankfest, people usually tell you.

There are a lot of reasons for why some sheets don't get that many comments, but it usually doesn't mean the sheet is bad.

Blog Entries
    I meant more that like, not getting a response doesn't necessarily mean your sheet is bad. If it's really bad, you've made some sort of massive oversight, or it's a wankfest, people usually tell you.

There are a lot of reasons for why some sheets don't get that many comments, but it usually doesn't mean the sheet is bad.
    Ah, okay sorry. I specialise in misinterpretation -_-.