Page 337 of 858 FirstFirst ... 237287327332335336337338339342347387437837 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if this is the right thread but I just happened to stumble across a really good Avenger- Donald Trump sheet (parody, obviously) while trawling through Servant ideas on Reddit. Really blows my attempted Trump sheet out of the water (political pastiche unfortunately does not seem to be my strong suit), and it was so amusing I just felt I had to link to it here.

...Please ignore the cringeworthy discussion on Hillary's hypothetical Alignment in the comments section. This is Reddit, after all...

Your Obama sheet was good, though, so there's that.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As weird as it is to say, that parody sheet makes me wonder what a serious sheet on a modern president would be like. Obviously not Trump or anyone super recent, but say, Lyndon Banes Johnson or Dwight D. Eisenhower; someone from the 50's/60's/70's could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    As weird as it is to say, that parody sheet makes me wonder what a serious sheet on a modern president would be like. Obviously not Trump or anyone super recent, but say, Lyndon Banes Johnson or Dwight D. Eisenhower; someone from the 50's/60's/70's could be interesting.
    Royd did a Nixon I think, there was also a really cool false Berserker version of him as well.

cant remember who did that, let me check the op

here and here

US Friend Code
    Ain't there already Edison tho?

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

V - Gathering of Hunters

I - Name Unknown
    II - The Enemy
    III - Rome Under Fire
    IV - Chaos

V – Gathering of Hunters
    The Master from Chaldea worked his mind desperately as he observed the developing battle. Lancer Alter and Momu had prohibited him from joining them in this battle—the enemy’s sheer numbers led them to conclude they would not be able to take on the enemy Servants and protect him at the same time. He had lost them as they entered the dark forest, seeking the Rider-class aspect of Chiyou. He trusted their capabilities as Servants, but nevertheless standing alone without any clue to their fate was unsettling.

He remained therefore in the collapsing city, carefully avoiding catching the eye of anybody who had succumbed to the Banner of Chiyou. Those overcome by Assassin’s Noble Phantasm abandoned all sense of restraint, shame or social mores. No different from animals, they were ruled by their immediate urges and desires. Some of them had ditched their clothes—they got in their way of releasing their natural excretions, and the many fires across the city kept them warm either way. Those who still resisted the effect assembled a makeshift defense against Rider’s troops, but there was only so much they could do, especially with a goddamned dragon rampaging across the place.

The city’s perimeter was already broken at several spots; the battle had become a desperate struggle to keep Chiyou’s beasts outside the walls. Far above in the dark sky, the wind howled threateningly, but it was comforting to see the storm was taking its time to become a true hurricane.

He felt a dizzying tug at his od; a moment later, a surge of dark energy swept through the forest like a windshield wiper on the glass—Lancer Alter’s Rhongomyniad. Its straightforward destructive power drew the attention of all within sight; the battlefield froze for a moment when the darkness of night was awash with an even deeper dark. Moments later, Alter took to the sky atop her Llamrei, quickly followed by a veritable swarm of incorporeal undead, their translucent forms creating a rising curtain of silvery white as they chased her. They were led by an armored figure riding a second flying horse.

A second Servant had appeared, meaning Momu would be alone to face her Rider-class “sister”. With increasing trepidation, the young Master fixated on Lancer Alter and her enemy, but even from his position at the top of the wall, he was too far to use any of his spells on either Servant.

“Looking at your current situation, aren’t you a little too careless, standing out on top of the wall like that?”

Both his mind and his heart froze for a moment. This was bad.

Turning to looking behind, two Servants stood on a nearby rooftop. The speaker was the familiar Rider-class Servant in dancer garb he met in the Black Forest. The new one was…an albino?

No.

She was pure. That was the impression she gave at first glance. Were it not for her white hair and the utmost immaculate skin, she would be rather nondescript compared to the many beauties among the legendary souls he has encountered across the singularities. Of course, her black mourning dress did not match their surroundings, but the same could be said of almost every Servant.

“I don’t think there’s anything to admire in what you are doing. This city is done for; what do you think you and your two Servants can do about all this?”

Rider gestured at the chaos surrounding them; between the soldiers engaged with Rider Chiyou’s beasts, and the anarchy devouring the city from the inside out, it looked like a scene of the end times; the apocalypse truly coming to life in Rome.

It shamed him to admit that he had not put much thought into “saving Rome”. He was completely stranded, with few ideas on how to return to or even establish communication with Chaldea. He assumed a path would open if he recovered the Grail Assassin Chiyou used to summon her Servants—the two in front of him included—, but he was not confident his current companions could take on that woman even if they found her. Then there was the Cornucopia—

“Are you here for the Cornucopia?” He let his mouth run free, and regretted it as soon as he saw the different reactions from the two women.

“The wha—what are you talking about?”

“Hmph. So that is what that hopeless beast is after.”

Rider was startled to hear those words.

“What do you mea—wait, you can talk!?”

The woman in black met Rider’s disbelief with a sour look.

“You believed us incapable of speech?”

“And you use the royal ‘we’, even! Well, Miss Empress of God-knows-where, why did you not deign share your words with me before?”

“We had no words to offer to the likes of you.”

The black lady leapt effortlessly from the rooftop to the wall where the Master stood. Standing mere feet from each other, the Master did not feel that unique presence that often announced the status of Servants as superhuman. Her appearance was exotic, yes, but, if anything, this was like standing next to Mashu or Mata Hari.

No, not even like that. Both Mashu and Mata Hari were more attractive to his eyes. Had he not just witnessed that effortless dozen-yard leap seconds ago, he would feel hard-pressed to recognize this woman as a Servant.

“Child of Chaldea, it is likely we do not speak unknown information, but we will voice our deduction nonetheless: the Cornucopia you speak of is not in this city.”

Yes, Momu’s investigation had already revealed that much. He nodded.

“It is obvious. Were the relic here, Assassin would have already claimed it.”

He had to agree with that. That devilish woman did not need to break down the walls of Rome to make it inside. She could have snuck in and back out effortlessly. If anything, he still did not know why she had summoned Servants and commanded them to destroy Rome.

It brought back the memory of their exchange in the Alps. Assassin Chiyou urged “their” Assassin to seek the Cornucopia, implying that Chiyou, upon failing to locate the relic in Rome, ran out of ideas. Did she expect their musket-bearing Assassin to find what she could not? Chiyou seemed to know her true identity; perhaps that was her source of confidence. A treasure-hunter Heroic Spirit? A sage? He sucked at this.

“It is easy to conclude that Assassin has departed to seek this Cornucopia elsewhere. Rider here,” continued the lady in black, gesturing towards the exotic dancer. “has her own instructions. We intended to accompany this woman for a while before moving on to locate you. It is most fortuitous that we could locate you this early. We are grateful.”

“Ah, um, sure.”

“Yes, on that I can agree,” spoke then Rider. “I mean, if we kill this boy it’s game over. We won.”

“Hmph. As expected of a third-rate woman, you say only boring things.”

Rider’s unamused eyes flickered in understanding when the lady in black stood protectively in front of the young Master.

“Such an ignominious death would not amuse us. This child will not die by your hand.”

“Caster…! You’re switching sides!?”

Caster’s big eyes glowed a fiendish crimson.

“Silence, fool. You would claim we would swear allegiance to a mad beast or a magus gnat? We should slay you this very moment, and spare the world your stupidity.”

The air rippled around her gloved left hand, revealing a nondescript longsword.

“We do as we will, as we have always done. At this moment, we wish to put this child to the test.”

With a threatening swing, Caster pointed at the irate Rider with the tip of her blade.

“Leave. You are Chiyou’s bitch, so do as you were commanded; we will not interfere. Make this child struggle; that will become his trial and our amusement.”

[CENTER]************************************************/CENTER]

Lancer Alter grunted as she twisted her body to keep the enemy lance from scratching her side. That same movement disrupted her own attack, which bounced harmlessly off the enemy’s small round shield. Her opponent was a damn fine jouster, and his attacks carried strength superior to rank A. Furthermore, his lance, despite not even being a Noble Phantasm, carried the powerful presence of death in its tip, enough to made her wary of even a glancing wound.

As the two mounted knights rode away from each other, the swarm of ghostly soldiers rushed in to harass her. To his lance they were mere fodder, but they fulfilled their purpose of distracting her, allowing the knight to attack from difficult angles.

The first unleashing of her Noble Phantasm was a waste. She had never expected the undead knights she had blasted away would simply shed their broken bodies and continue fighting as ghosts. Now they showed themselves smart and tactically sound enough to avoid clustering densely enough for a second release of Rhongomyniad. Enough time had passed to prepare that second release, but she had to make it count—she doubted this knight would give her enough time for a third, her Master’s limited energy supply notwithstanding.

They circled each other in the sky. While the heavily armored knight was simply being careful, Artoria was keeping her distance and taking some time to deal with the nuisances surrounding her.

“So!” She shouted while swatting away an upstart ghost. “Why are you aiming for Rome? What is your purpose?”

She was surprised when the black knight slowed his steed’s airborne gallop to a light trot.

“I care not for the city, nor do I know why my summoner wishes for its fall.”

His voice was expectedly deep and raspy. If desiccated mummies were capable of speech, she would expect them to have a voice much like this knight’s.

“I merely act on my Master’s commands. It was somewhat bothersome, but as long as I remain a Servant I can pretend I am not under the yoke of the Lord.”

Raising his cavalry lance, she could feel the creeping dark energy once again gathering on its tip. She was all but certain she could not allow that weapon to touch her.

“I have no personal interest in the affairs of my Master, nor do I gain anything or lose anything from this engagement. Being summoned as a Servant is its own reward.”

His words did not provide enough clues to deduce his identity, but it gave her a decent grasp of his mindset. Here stood a man so dissatisfied by his existence that serving another as a Servant was preferable to being himself. More importantly, this knight would give it his all merely to stay as a Servant for as long as possible.

She smirked, a sharp sound expressing her amusement.

“Very well. It is my joy to test my mettle against such a fine knight.”

The enemy knight nodded in agreement.

“We may be fellow hunters at the head of the Wild Hunt, but your fame completely eclipses my own. It is truly an honor to face the King of Knights.”

The Wild Hunt.

It clicked in Alter’s head. Francis Drake, who had been pulled into this renewed singularity along with her, also stood at the head of the Wild Hunt. Rider Chiyou’s Noble Phantasm could be thought of as the Chinese version of the Wild Hunt. The Archer wielding the holy flame of Verethragna and the King of Ullarakr were not connected to the Wild Hunt, but were renowned hunters in their respective legends.

What about the Rider-class Servant in the garb of an exotic dancer, then? There was a certain evil woman, that medieval legends placed at the head of the Wild Hunt, who could fit that description. As for the horned, musket-bearing Assassin, she did not have a clue. Regardless, hunting and the Wild Hunt seemed to be concepts connecting the Servants drawn to this singularity. She had even figured out who she was fighting.

“Waldemar, King of Denmark.”

The knight proved her right with a saluting gesture.

“To a hero of your caliber, I would normally offer a most lavish celebration in exchange for your tales of valorous deeds,” declared the black knight. “but circumstances have conspired to lock us in deadly battle. For the sake of my simple wish, I must come out victor in this joust.”

“Then come!” shouted Alter as she rose to the challenge. “Prove yourself, if you believe you have what it takes to face the storm.”

The two Lancers readied themselves for a decisive charge. With almost respectful mien, the ghosts surrounded them as a silent audience, but Alter did not doubt they would charge to support their lord the moment Llamrei took a single step forward.

“Prepare yourself, Storm King. It will be I who meets the sun of the next dawn, as is my wont.”

“The only thing you shall meet is the soil of your grave, undead king!”

A tidal wave of spirits surged around the two knights’ deadly charge. There would not be a following round; this was a battle in which only one of them would survive.
    Base Stats & Skills
    Valdemar IV Atterdag (Alter)

Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by kilart

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Source: “Gurresange” and “Gurre-Lieder
    Region: Denmark

Height & Weight: 188 cm, 110 kg*
    Dislikes: God
    Talents: Riding at nighttime, hunting
    Natural Enemy: Jeanne d’Arc
    Attribute: Earth
    * Includes the weight of the armor

STR C
    END C
    AGI D
    MGI D
    LUK E
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance – D+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, single-action spells are canceled.

Lancer is not a magus and lacks experience facing opposing magecraft. His low rank in this Skill is a result of that. On the other hand, his rejection of the very idea of divine providence and intervention has crystalized into a plus-correction to his resistance when facing the sacraments of the Holy Church.

Personal Skills
    Hour of the Undead King – EX
    The nature of Lancer’s curse of undeath adjusted for his condition as a Servant. Receives a plus-correction to all parameters except LUK during nighttime, and minus-correction to all parameters except LUK during daytime. The parameters shown above are applicable only during the two three-hour periods centered on sunrise and sundown.

According to the legend, the undead king rises as the sun departs and returns to his slumber in the ground at sunrise. That might prove too much a limitation for the Servant, so his curse manifests in a different manner.

Rebellion Against God – C
    “Judge, so strictly reigning above,
    You laugh at my sorrow,
    but once upon a time,
    at resurrection-time,
    take it to your heart
    that I and Tove, we are one.
    So don’t you ever tear apart our souls,
    mine to hell, hers to heaven,
    for with that you’d give me power
    to destroy your angels’ force
    and gallop with my wild hunt
    into heaven’s gates.”

A Skill representing those who committed the folly of standing in opposition not of religion, but of the object of worship itself, and paid the cost. Depending on the cultural background of the Servant, it may even represent a form of mental illness. It acts as a non-specific boost to damage, perhaps representing the recklessness of one with nothing to lose. Like the Divinity Skill, it can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith.

Lancer sinned by cursing God himself, and was thus condemned to being denied both heaven and hell. No matter where his beloved’s soul may be, he will never hold her in his arms again.

Riding – B+
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the Servant’s time are no exception. However, the Servant cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Lancer’s undead steed is naturally a member of the Phantasmal Species, and is therefore the only exception. Lancer’s legend does not possess any elements of exceptional ability on horseback, but the undead steed performs as if it were a extension of himself—an additional limb—, so Lancer can show flawless expertise in mounted combat. Also, his horse can fly.

Summer Wind’s Wild Hunt – EX
    “Behold the sun!
    Bright, on the margin of the sky, morning dreams greet her in the East!
    Smiling, she rises out of the night tides,
    from her radiant brow there streams
    the splendor of her locks of light!”

At the end of the night of madness, morning comes. The first rays wash away all tragedy and the taint of unjust death. This Skill represents nature's power to heal even the most ravaged spirit. Wounds both physical and mental are healed, and harmful magical effects are dispelled. However, the will to do battle is also washed away by the healing light, so those benefited by this Skill will take a temporary penalty to their offensive power.

It is admittedly strange that this Servant possesses this Skill, but it is indisputably a core element of his “legend”. He may call himself an “Alter”, and he may remain chained to the mortal coil, but it is clear that this Servant already knows salvation.
    Lore & Character
    Lore
    Valdemar IV was King of Denmark from 1340 to 1375, nicknamed “Atterdag” (day again). An important figure in the realization of the Danish national identity and of Denmark as a power in northern Europe. Perhaps the most important among the medieval Danish kings, he recovered many territories lost to the kingdom after a dark period of bad kingship. He took power from the great landed nobles and expanded the powers of the king upon a foundation of military success. He is the king that faced the Black Death that exterminated about half the population of his realm, and too advantage of the deaths of his enemies to build up his powerbase. In his time, he was a much-maligned ruler; harsh and ruthless in his intent to strengthen his realm. He was harsh and ruthless indeed, but his plans and his policies worked, and thus history has approved of his kingship, and Denmark has exalted him as one of its heroes.

This Servant is not that king.

This Valdemar (or Waldemar) is the creation of the 19th-century Danish poet Jens Peter Jacobsen. The student of history took one of the national myths of Denmark—the love-tragedy at Gurre Castle—and turned it into prose. Gurresanger is a legendary tale of passion, jealously, tragic death, condemnation, the unending search for love beyond death, and the eventual resurrection of the human spirit through the healing forces of nature. It is this classic, powerful story that was adapted by Arnold Schoenberg into the megacantata, Gurre-Lieder.

The tale concerns a King Waldemar—Jacobsen declares it is Valdemar IV, but the original legend was more connected to his ancestor, Valdemar I—, his passion for the beautiful maiden Tove Lille (small Tove), and their love tryst at Gurre. Jacobsen then includes Danish chronicles from the 16th century that tell of Queen Helwig's jealousy, the poisoning of Tove (in the original ballad she is suffocated in a locked overheated sauna), her funeral cortege, and the bereaved king's cursing God for the injustice that is the death of his beloved. For that sin, he is condemned to fly eternally with his henchmen through the night sky—the Danish Wild Hunt. By day, however, the vassals return to the grave, and Waldemar searches everywhere for Tove, who is now transfigured through the splendors of nature. To conclude, the poet himself comes on stage to describe in "The Wild Hunt of the Summer Wind" how nature sweeps away tragedy and death with each sunrise of a new day.

Character
    “Lord God, do you know what you were doing, when my little Tove died?
    You drove me from the last safe hold I had won for my happiness!
    Lord, you should be ashamed to kill a beggar’s only lamb!
    Lord God, I am a King myself, and as that,
    it is my firm belief that I must never rob a subservient’s last light.
    You are doing wrong: thus, being a tyrant, not a ruler!
    Lord God, your heavenly hosts endlessly sing your praise,
    but you badly need somebody to tell you where you are wrong.
    And who, pray, will be so daring?
    Let me, Lord, wear your court jester’s cap!”

An undead king atop an undead steed, clad in profane full plate armor and carrying a great lance.

“It’s King Hassan on a horse!”

Wait, that’s awfully wrong. Heads will roll for that.

An intelligent, cynical, clever king with a can-do attitude. Till that point this is definitely Valdemar Atterdag. But, he is undead, and enraptured by the memory of an ideal love. A foremost believer in the existence of God, but he utterly rejects the idea of “divine providence”, of a God that listens to prayer or even cares about its insignificant creations. After all, in Valdemar’s head, the alternative would be a cruel God that allowed for Tove’s unfair death, and that might just break him.

This is a man caught in the web of eternity; his memory of Tove is his relief, but it is also the shackle binding him to that never-ending misery. He lives with the constant sensation that his beloved is everywhere around him, but he will never reach her, hold her, kiss her again. That simply is no longer possible. Therefore, rather than a violent Alter, he is more of a melancholic one. He is not morose, merely unmotivated. With a reason to fight, he can fight like the best of them. Otherwise, he remains quiet, admiring the beauty of nature and conversing with the Tove in his head and his non-beating heart. He wonders how a person like him can be summoned as a Servant, but he is secretly grateful for the chance to be something other than “God’s jester”. If his looks weren’t as intimidating, he would probably pass unnoticed among the many nutjobs at Chaldea.
    Noble Phantasm
    Erwacht, König Waldemars Mannen wert
    Jester’s Wild Hunt at the Hour of Twilight

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Targets: 100 people

The Wild Hunt of the Undead King. Sounding the horn of battle, a battalion of unliving knights and foot soldiers rise from the ground to join their king in his nightly hunt. The Wild Hunt is a castigation from God, punishing those loyal to the blasphemer Waldemar. However, they are also His unwitting instrument, reaping the souls of other great sinners. The very visage of Waldemar’s Wild Hunt acts as a potent form of mental interference: those who are fundamentally evil, those who aimed to prolong their lives beyond their due time, and those who carry unvoiced, secret guilts; these are susceptible to succumbing to terror upon catching sight of God’s dark cavalcade of grim judgment. Success on the saving throw still inflicts rank-down to AGI, as their bodies become sluggish and unresponsive while the Wild Hunt remains within their sight.

The Wild Hunt chases and exhausts its targets before swarming them in a bloodbath of swords, spears and axes. Rather than soldiers engaging an enemy in battle, they are hunters wearing down their game before going for the kill. There is no escape for those who become targets of the Wild Hunt. If the prey takes to the air or tries to disappear underwater, the unliving soldiers will shed their rotten frames of flesh and chase in the form of wrathful ghosts.

The undead soldiers’ weapons are physical and inflict normal damage, but they are also capable of striking incorporeal creatures. While the Wild Hunt is unleashed, Waldemar’s own weapon attacks have a low chance of inflicting instant death, as he performs his unwilling role as God’s reaper.

US Friend Code
    Huh, so he's something like Jalter, a fictional existence based on an existing figure.

Blog Entries
    Not posting this over in the contest thread, eh Daneel? Well, thank God for that I suppose, since nobody else would stand a chance of claiming first place with you around...

Pretty cool sheet in any case, and very well fleshed-out in terms of personality. I wonder how he'd get along with Gilles de Rais (Caster or Saber), since they have somewhat similar 'cursing God' themes going on...

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider

Class:
    Rider
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Agamemnon
    Epithet: King of Men
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Mycenae, Ancient Greece

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: B+

Height: 182 cm
    Weight: 91 kg
    Dislikes: Women, Fate
    Talent: Leadership
    Natural Enemy: Achilles
    Attribute: Man
    Catalyst: Mask of Agamemnon

Armament: The best armor money can buy from his era. Greaves, breastplate, short sword, shield, helmet, spears. Chariot with two horses included.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C:
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding B:
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception.

Personal Skills:

Kingly Authority A:
    A composite skill consisting of the natural talent to command or unify an army or country and the ability to gather wealth and glory. It could be said to be a combination of Charisma and Golden Rule, but the skill does not include the person’s charm. Users of this skill can make people feel compelled to follow them, but are not popular or liked by their followers.

Rider was the supreme commander of his forces, a king above the other kings. However, he was not liked by his army and often complained loudly, only listening to him out of reverence for his God-given sovereignty.

Divine Appeasement C:
    A skill that allows its user to sacrifice the life of a person to increase their luck parameter. The more important that person is to the user, the more potent the effect.
    Most of Rider's famous scenes involved him giving up a person in order to appease the gods, with varying degrees of reluctance.

Projectile (Javelin) B:

Projectile (Javelin) is the expertise in throwing projectiles; in this case, javelins.

Rider was exceptional in the field of javelin throwing. Even among the many renowned warriors of the Achaean army, few could match him in strength or skill in the field. At this rank, his javelins have the same destructive power as firearms.
    Noble Phantasm

Hundred Hollow Ships
    νεῶν κατάλογος

The sea-going black ships of the Danaans, both vessel and camp. As High-King of the Achaean army, Rider’s “mounts” are the very ships that brought his troops to Troy and housed them for 10 long years, specifically the 100 ships he himself brought, the most among all the kings in the army.

Each ship alone is far from impressive, slow and hollow. Even with their great numbers, they are only able to move well in the sea and lack powerful offensive force. As a mount, they are lackluster.
    Ironically, however, their true worth as a Noble Phantasm is brought forth when they are neither in water or in motion. Once all the ships are properly parked on land and in line, they together become a Fortress-level defensive Noble Phantasm, a magical wall that wards off man and projectile alike. The home camp of the Achaeans, the sole refuge that protected them from the fierce attacks of the God-blessed Trojans, its defensive might rival that of a walled city or proper fortress. Even the mighty charge of Hector could not penetrate this wall.

Besides its defensive barrier, the Noble Phantasm also provides a boost to the abilities of all allies within range. Allies within the Barricade will also have their wounds heal slightly faster. Bonus modifiers are provided when in siege-warfare. The effectiveness of the noble phantasm is proportional to the amount of ships used in the formation.

Authority of King
    Ζεύς Ἀγαμέμνων

A scepter that represents all of Rider’s authority as king, his right and his law. It is a divine construct, forged by Hephaestus, given to Rider to signify his rule as lord over the many isles. It has the ability to add weight to one’s words as king. All those who hear the wielder’s speech feel compelled to calm down and obey. Those who set their eyes on the scepter’s light freeze in their tracks. Those who have been struck by the scepter feel an irrational fear. It is the ultimate Noble Phantasm for leading the masses.

Its effectiveness is most potent on those of neither birth nor rank. Servants with mental resistance or mad enhancement are immune to its effects. If it were to be used on an enemy Servant, it is still effective at temporarily stopping them from attacking or to drive them into dialogue. However, the more it is used on a specific enemy, the less effective it becomes.
    Lore
    Rider’s true name is Agamemnon. He was the commander-in-chief of the Achaean army that brought down the walled city of Troy in the famous battle known as the Trojan War. He was the king of Mycenae, son of Atreus, descendent of Tantalus, and the most powerful prince in Greece during his era.

During the Trojan War, Agamemnon led the reluctant army for ten long years, keeping Troy at Siege while pillaging its neighbors. Of the many heroes gather at Troy, Agamemnon was the most powerful monarch. While he lacked the bravery or cunning that heroes such as Achilles or Odysseus had, the fortunes he had and the men he commanded surpassed everyone else by a great margin.

Due to the follies of his ancestor, Agamemnon was cursed with misfortune. Often, Agamemnon angered the gods through offenses which his troops suffered for greatly. To appease Artemis, he sacrificed his own daughter, with a little hesitation. To appease Apollo, he had to give up one of his women. This unsettled him so he took one of Achilles’s slaves as compensation. This caused him to quarrel with the legendary hero until the later withdrew from the war. Without the strongest hero on their side, the Danaans were pushed back by the Trojans. No matter what Agamemnon tried to win Achilles back, whether with plea or prize, the son of Peleus refused. It was only until Achilles’s friend Patroclus died was Achilles spurred back into action and helped to defeat Troy.

Agamemnon’s story ends upon returning home. After ten long years, he returned to be greeted warmly by his wife. But when he went to take a bath, completely relaxed and guard less, she killed him. In his absence, she had taken his father’s murderer as her lover and was angered that he killed their daughter. Betrayed just when he thought all the fighting was over, Agamemnon died ingloriously.
    Personality
    Rider is like a lion both in and out of combat. Both his ego and self-esteem are remarkably high. Due to his position as the highest type of monarch, he sees himself as very important and others as simple faces in the crowd. The only people he acknowledges are other kings or heroes but even they are beneath him. He does not hold much sentimental value over the lives of people. To him, a person is no more than an asset, a statistical value of worth. His army are but a fighting force, his women but sources of entertainment, and his kingdom only the source of his power. The hesitation he felt when sacrificing his daughter was not that of a man losing his precious family but that of someone losing a valuable asset. Daughters are quite useful since they can be married off for alliances, so her loss caused a bit of remorse for him.

He has grown to distrust women after his experiences with them. Their only worth is in the house and in bed, yet they can stab you when you’re not looking. He’ll show great disdain at having to work with a woman, especially if his master is one. He also dislikes the gods very much, though he’ll pretend to worship them when convenient. That the whims of gods can cause man, specifically him, such misfortune unsettles him. Their power, their lies, their nonchalance towards the fates of men all make him curse the great deities. That said, they’re also convenient excuses for his mistakes; he is happy to blame any faults he makes on the whims of gods, such as his quarrel with Achilles.

In combat, Rider is fierce, relentless, and reckless. While he is very comfortable with letting his soldiers do the dirty work, he’s not above arming himself and leading his armies to victory. When fighting, he charges like a beast, either riding his well-raised chariot or on foot, and strike the opponent head on. He’s the type that focuses on powerful offensive strikes, relying on his tough armor and leaving openings in his defense. He’s not completely reckless however, and will retreat once he feels he has reached his limit. In a Holy Grail War, his general tactic would be to deploy his mount and use them as a home base. He’d rush out, deal a lot of damage, and then retreat to his ships once he’s tired or injured and rest up until the next charge. It’s the kind of hit-and-run tactic that can only be considered both reckless and cowardly.
    Extra
    Quotes:
    About Achilles: “Poor Son of Peleus. So brave and so young, yet the gods were merciless. His pride was his undoing. He was a good man; I would’ve liked to have him serve me a bit longer.”
    About Odysseus: “I have met few men more cunning than this one. Perhaps he’s a little too cunning. He was a reliable general but I wouldn’t be so dumb to turn my back on him.”
    About Artemis: “Yes, a wonderful goddess. Only a fellow goddess could match her in beauty and strength. For her favor, a fortune would be a small price to pay… Is she still watching?”
    About Women: “Ah… Women, women, women, it’s always the women. Source of conflict and treachery alike. I’d highly suggest shackling one before bedding her.”

Here's a sheet I promised several months ago. It ended up as boring as you guys said it would be.
    Last edited by zikari8; July 16th, 2017 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Changed Skills

Blog Entries
    Agamemnon: I do remember some discussion on the possibility of this guy as a Heroic Spirit, as a matter of fact. I wouldn't say this sheet was boring at all, not all sheets need super-fancy conceptual NPs or abstruse Nasuverse lore to be interesting. His variant of Charisma works nicely to illustrate his different style of ruling, though honestly I'm not sure on the Aristeia Skill. I get that you wanted to give him a unique Skill, but this sounds like a generic ability almost any major hero from the Illiad could've had. What more reason would Agamemnon have to possess this Skill then, say, Achilles for instance?

Also, wow, I was not expecting an Agamemnon FC to be so... sexy. Somebody better find a name for the male counterpart of a MILF, because I'm pretty sure we've just found it.

Blog Entries
    @Valdemar

Woah, it's King Hassan on a horse! ... Dammit, I got predicted so hard. I like his personality. Rather than an over-the-top Avenger that screams curses at god, a melancholic one is nice too.

@Royd

Well, I was thinking that Aristeia would be a common skill among any of the heros with an Aristeia. The logic I was running with would be that certain servants would have their aristeias encompassed into an NP so they wouldn't have it as a skill. And I was gonna write that but then I realized it was a bad explanation. I could probably replace it with something better. Also, isn't the male counterpart for MILF, a DILF?

US Friend Code
    Weird thing, but are drawings made on sketchbooks fine to publish for servant sheets even if they're shitty-looking?

It's going pretty terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Weird thing, but are drawings made on sketchbooks fine to publish for servant sheets even if they're shitty-looking?

Do it, that sounds cool

I honestly find it better than using existing images of other characters for that.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

For one, it convey our vision of the character better. Personal satisfaction at best. And imho using existing character from famous anime sometimes make the sheet feel redundant.

Princess of the Manchu...Eastern Jewel...Chinese Jeanne D’Arc

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=59887966
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    True Name: Kawashima Yoshiko
    Origin: China/Japan

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    NP: D

Class Skills:
    Espionage: (B)
    Espionage does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.
    Assassin’s boisterous public behavior should raise suspicion every time she walks out the door, but for some reason she’s able to conduct her activity with little to no intervention. It might have something to do with the peculiar Sino-Japanese politics going on during her life, which acts to bolster her hiding abilities. She is not considered hostile until making preparations to attack, however she’ll never be able to go entirely unnoticed even when attempting to use stealth.

Personal Skills:
    Looks of Loveliness: (B)
    Looks of Loveliness is a Skill that, coupled with one's attire, one is endowed with a beauty that makes it difficult to discern the person's gender by means of an aura (not appearance).
    A tomboy from birth despite her alleged runway-model body, Assassin had lived her life as more of a boy even before she became famous for her crossdressing. Often confused for a male during her school life, a classmate once asked her if she was a boy or a girl, to which she replied: “I’m half boy and half girl. Sometimes I’m both at the same time.” While her distinctly feminine beauty is impossible to ignore, Assassin’s mastery of her craft allows her to freely switch between being male or female in body and mind.
    Additional plus modifiers are applied to checks when communicating with either gender. Also, effects that target a specific gender are disregarded.

Riding: (C)
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank.
    Though her Class doesn’t lend itself to possessing Riding as a Skill, Assassin keeps it anyway.
    As both a princess and a member of the Manchu people, Assassin was instructed in the art of riding and archery from a young age. It was necessary in the past to demonstrate nobility’s superiority, but as one of the last princesses of the Qing dynasty, the point was pretty moot. Still, Assassin believed that a place wasn’t worth living if you couldn’t bring your horse. Which is why she would ride her horse to school, in the middle of urban Japan. Assassin is proficient with all modern forms of locomotion, but only horses can be ridden with above average skill.

Mental Pollution: (B)
    Mental Pollution makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    A self-described schizophrenic before the term carried any of the weight it does today (Assassin never mentions hallucinations of any kind), her already volatile mental state worsened throughout her increasingly traumatic life. A prime example of the state her mind had gotten to comes from a testimony by Assassin’s sister, who says she burst into her house in the middle of the night with a sword, demanding an apology. The reason? She had missed Assassin’s birthday party. A high probability to negate any mental interference is the reward for a tilted psyche, but nothing outside of the most direct orders will really get through to her.

Noble Phantasm
    Whore of Asia: (Shanghai Incident)
    (Anti-Unit, D)

A Noble Phantasm evoking Assassin’s pivotal actions in the Shanghai Incident. After the creation of the Manchurian puppet state, the Japanese were still hungry for any land they could claim in China. Shanghai, being a spectacularly wealthy city at the time, was the obvious choice. In order to provide justification for the Japanese, Assassin paid nationalist Chinese factory workers to beat Japanese monks in public. The Japanese retaliated, and the Incident quickly spiralled into the Second Sino-Japanese War.
    Whore of Asia functions by assigning a numerical currency value to pretty much anything. By “paying” the listed amount next to a certain item, it will come under her possession. A door might cost 100 dollars, while a hammer costs 45. After gathering the necessary cash, it burns into an ethereal smoke, and Assassin is able to use her door or hammer or what have you for whatever she wants. Where does the money go? How does it really work? Even she doesn’t know, and has no interest in exploring the possibilities. One might be concerned at the practical power a Noble Phantasm like this suggests, but Assassin is so bad with money that it's unlikely she'll ever purchase anything significant.

Last edited by Express; July 19th, 2017 at 03:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yoshiko: This is a really fascinating sheet, especially for a seemingly more modern heroine (can't tell for sure, since I've never heard of her before and you didn't include a bio). Her NP sounds like it could be a Stand in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which, trust me, is definitely a compliment. The only critique I can make is that Mental Pollution at rank A seems a little too high. Sure she may be messed up in the head but A-rank is nearly at the level of freaking Gilles de Rais for God's sake! Other then that, pretty good stuff. If you want to flesh out your sheets more in the future, a Personality or History section might be a nice thing to include though. Oh and, welcome to the forum Express!

Class: Caster

STR: D+
    END: D+
    AGI: B
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (EX): Caster's Noble Phantasm is far superior to a Temple.

Item Construction (B): Caster is a skilled blacksmith and can also make a variety of shamanistic implements.

Personal Skills

Father of the Nation (B): A rare skill possessed by those who are the progenitors of an entire people. Caster founded a
    dynasty that ruled Ethiopia for nearly three thousand years, and the people of Ethiopia trace their ancestry to Caster and
    his entourage that accompanied him from Israel. Caster has a high chance of recognizing Servants and Noble Phantasms
    originating from Ethiopia, as well as East Africa and Israel to a lesser extent. Defending against such Servants can be done
    with simple LCK checks rather than physical strength.

Witchcraft (A+): Caster inherited his mother's affinity for African witchcraft and his father's raw power. Skilled in summoning
    and evocation, Caster's true talent lies in his personal form of witchcraft, known as "bouda", or the "evil eye". Caster's descendants,
    the Beta Israel or Ethiopian Jews, are often characterized as having the ability to curse with a gaze and transform themselves into
    hyenas. Caster's bouda is more than this, however, as his magic circuits are uniquely connected to his eyes, allowing him to use
    his eyes as a channel for whatever spell he is casting, whether it be a weakening curse or a searing beam of light. It also has the
    bonus side effect of enhancing his vision with regard to magical phenomena, such as leylines and nature spirits, giving him high
    aptitude as a shaman. While transformed into a hyena, Caster is analogous to a Monstrous Beast. His STR and END increase and
    he gains a variation of Blood-Sucking, due to legends of hyenas possessing vampiric qualities.

Noble Phantasm

Lion of Judah~Key of Kimaris (B, Support, Anti-Army)

A ring Caster inherited from his father in order to identify himself and to cement his place as king. Wearing the ring grants Caster Charisma at rank
    B as a passive effect. When Caster was a grown man, his father placed another gift inside the ring: the soul of the Demon Lord Kimaris. Serving as
    Caster's familiar, he appears covered in armor from head to toe and riding a black horse. Under Caster's direction, he is a master reconnoisseur and
    battlefield leader, able to summon twenty legions of demons to serve as infantry. Despite the great forces at his command,Caster sees little point in
    using the Demon Lord as he and his armies would simply be destroyed by his second Noble Phantasm.

Kebra Nagast~Ark of the King's Glory (EX, Anti-World)

The Kebra Nagast is the national saga of Ethiopia, detailing Caster's life and his relationship with his father, Solomon. Solomon sent him home with a
    retinue of twelve thousand men, the cloth covering of the Ark of the Covenant, and a replica of the Ark. However, unbeknownst to either father or son,
    the replica was switched out for the genuine article. Legend says that Solomon tried to pursue, but was unable to reach them because the Ark miraculously
    flew them all to Ethiopia. In keeping with this, Caster is able to conjure the original Ark built by Moses and convert it into a massive flying Temple. The Ark's
    interior is made of gold-plated wood and adorned with statues of angels. In the central chamber is the original Ark of the Covenant, serving as an engine to
    power the construct, since a Divine artifact such as this would never be able to come into being no matter how much prana Caster amassed. Just like the
    Noble Phantasm of David, anyone who exists within the Ark is drained of their magical energy until death. Therefore, Caster uses the blue veil that covers the
    Ark to shield his Master and his allies by wrapping it around their bodies, allowing them to traverse it freely. The Ark's strength lies its great speed, able to
    travel 400 kph at top speed. Assaulting Caster inside the Ark is all but impossible due to its draining effect, but a powerful enough Anti-Fortress attack
    would be able to damage it. However, as the central "engine" is undamaged, the airship will repair itself. The only ones who can enter the Ark without
    protection are genuine Divine Spirits and those who presided over the Ark themselves, such as Moses, David or Solomon.

Background
    Menelik was the first Emperor of Ethiopia, and the son of King Solomon of Israel and Queen Makeda of Sheba. He was said to
    have been conceived during Makeda's famous visit to Jerusalem, which is recorded in the Bible. Raised by his mother in her
    homeland of Ethiopia, at age 22 Makeda allowed him to visit Solomon in Israel on the condition that he return. She gave him
    a ring gifted to her by Solomon so that he may know the boy is his son.

Solomon was overjoyed and tried to convince Menelik to stay and become his successor, but Menelik's oath to his mother and
    the jealousy of his half-siblings causes him to insist he return home. Solomon relented, and offered him any gift he could
    ask for. Menelik asked for the Ark of the Covenant, but Solomon refused. Menelik then asked for a single tassel off of the
    veil covering the Ark. As a compromise Solomon gave him the entire cover and a replica of the Ark. He also decreed that one
    thousand firstborn sons from each tribe of Israel (12,000 men in total) would accompany Menelik back to his new kingdom of
    Ethiopia. Upset at being forced to leave their homes, the men took the real Ark of the Covenant and left the replica.

During the journey home, both Menelik and Solomon realized the Ark had been stolen, but the power of the Ark flew Melenik
    straight to Ethiopia before Solomon could find them. Upon arriving home, Makeda abdicated the throne and Melenik became
    the first Emperor and King of Kings of Ethiopia of the Dynasty of Solomon. The Solomnic Dynasty ruled Ethiopia (with a
    few brief interruptions) for nearly three thousand years, ending during the Ethiopian Civil War in 1974 CE.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    This is my first attempt at making a servant sheet.

Class : Assassin
    True Name : Akechi Mitsuhide
    Origin: Sengoku-Era Japan
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

PARAMETER

STR : C
    MGI : D
    END : D
    LCK : E
    AGL : B
    NP : B+

CLASS SKILL

Presence Concealment : D+
    A skill to hide one's presence as a Servant. In this rank, another servant without presence detection can only detect his presence when he is on their vicinity. Assassin was rumored to change his identity and live as the monk Tenkai after his supposed death at the Battle of Yamazaki, and thus he has slightly lower chance to be detected when disguised.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Marksmanship : D
    A skill which represents the ability of using firearms. In this rank, Assassin can shoot with good accuracy even on a fast-moving target.

Charisma : E
    The skill consisting of the Servant's charm and talent to lead an army or unify a nation. In this rank, the skill can only affect the Servant charm slightly. Assassin has attempted to proclaim himself as the Shogun in the past, but failed due to his inferior Charisma compared to Ieyasu, Hideyoshi or even Nobunaga.

Mikkatenka : A
    Short-Lived reign. A unique skill which allows him to temporarily master a technique or skill from an opponent. Based on Assassin's 13 days reign as a self-proclaimed Shogun, the word "mikkatenka" originates from this.

NOBLE PHANTASM

The Enemy is at Honnouji
    End of the Demon King
    Type : Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm in the form of a Reality Marble which is a reenactment of the infamous Honnouji Temple Incident, when Assassin unexpectedly betrayed Nobunaga, which led to his death. The Reality Marble is in the form of a burning Honnouji Temple which contains an illusionary hall which will cause opponents without enough mental defense to succumb to despair and may lead them to commit suicide. If the opponent has done many evil deeds in their life or has a demonic attribute, then the flame of the temple will turn into a divine exorcism flame to reduce them to ash. Assassin can also fire volleys of gunfire from any direction in the temple.

Lore & Personality

Mitsuhide Akechi AKA Koretō Hyūga no Kami is one of Nobunaga's trusted vassals who is best known for betraying his lord at Honnōji. His real personality and the reasons behind his betrayal are ambiguous and controversial. The truth is still being debated amongst historians to this day. His famous daughter is Gracia.

Normally collected and witty, Mitsuhide is a modest gentlemen who genuinely cares for the common man. He speaks in a polite manner and tries to practice humility when facing conflicting interests. Hoping to see the end of the wars and cruelty, he desires to someday see his dream become a reality. Striving to protect chivalry at all times, however, he has a nearly black-and-white perception of the world; he is quick to judge others based on their capabilities, actions, and status. If a person acts with what is commonly perceived as lowly or underhanded, he often cuts them down without question. He experiences early doubts and uncertainties for his judgment as time passes. Though Mitsuhide eventually becomes self-righteous for his actions, his unpredictable betrayal has him labeled as a traitorous villain by Hideyoshi and others not within his inner circle of allies.

Recognizing Nobunaga's might over other leaders in the land, Mitsuhide starts as a sound and devoted vassal to his lord. He genuinely believes in his lord's abilities and vision, thinking that his lord is the true savior of the land. While the depth of his denial is varied for each class, the final blow to his loyalty usually stems from the heartless slaughtering Nobunaga commences during his campaigns. When Mitsuhide rises against his master, he believes he is saving the people with his actions. His feelings for killing Nobunaga vary with each class he was summoned, but in this class he was a bit remorseful for causing his master's death.

Last edited by 34; July 18th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mitsuhide: Not bad, but a little on the sparse side. You could definitely stand to flesh out his Skills a bit more (as in, other then his unique one). Also maybe include a Personality or History section for more of that much-needed ♪FLAVOR, FLAVOR FLAVOR♪ (gratuitous song reference for the win). That aside though, the NP is fairly original and nicely fleshed out so good job on that, at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, because Nobunaga already exists in the Nasuverse, it might be interesting to make references to her character in Mitsuhide's sheet just to help things feel more "Nasuverse-y" (for lack of a better word).