Page 365 of 858 FirstFirst ... 265315355360363364365366367370375415465 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Also whisk he did sustain lethal wounds, it really depends on the myth, in some variations of the myth eh was given lethal wounds and by lethal I mean grevuise I just got tired of atou correct turning it into pair use, I'll fix that latter, althou in his shielder form he does gain that sash back. Plus third NP is obviously not ganna be wonderful since you know the gods gave it to him on short notice, it's not soposed to be flashy or complex just something that could kill hector, also yoru forgetting all the restrictions, I mean he litterly CAN only use the spear to attack and block he can't sue him self or his legs to kick oppenetens or other such things.
    Posting servant sheets isn't a race. No one's keeping score on how many you post or how quickly you can churn them out.

So maybe, maybe you should take some time, slow down, and grammar / spell check your sheets before posting them. Seriously. That last one is hard to read. I got a headache trying to make sense of it. How are you a teacher if you are this sloppy and/or impatient?

Also saying that Ajax is a dumb brute is completely misrepresenting him. He was not as cunning or as persuasive as Odysseus and he was not as good at fighting as Achilles but those two guys are the very, very best in those respective fields. Ajax was still top class in almost every quality. He was a king and a suitably impressive hero and his peers recognized him as such.

Ajax had the advantage in his first duel with Hector. It was Hector that had to desperately cling on after being badly wounded by both spear and thrown rock until a draw was declared. Then later Ajax nearly killed Hector again. Hector had to be dragged off the field puking blood. The only time Hector won against Ajax was when he managed later to disarm Ajax and forced him to retreat. And Ajax wasn't even hurt by all of that.

Finally...Ajax was the one Hero that never got any gifts or deliberate help from the Gods! That was the whole point of his character! He managed to do everything with only his own mortal power. No one gave him a magic spear of +5 Hector slaying. That was just what he had in his bloody hands at the time. What were you even reading?
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 18th, 2017 at 01:58 AM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    True name: Ajax
    class: berserker.
    Alternate classes: shielder, lancer, and saber.
    Armament: leather armor, and an Greek style helmet.
    dislikes: treachery, dishonor,lying, and fighting with words over strength.

Parameters:
    strength: A+(almost killed hector with a single rock throw so I'm gana give him this.)
    endurance: B
    mana: D
    luck: E
    agility: B

backstory: he was a man of great importance during the Trojan war, born as one of those heroes with super human strength, he imediently searched for Chiron who trained him for a majority of his life allowing to be a hero comparable ,to Achilles or Hercules, during the war he filled in Achilles absence and dueled hector as an equal for an entire day requiring zuez to send heralds and call the duel a draw, after words Ajax gave hector a magic purple sash wich gives incredible resistance to magic, and hector gave him the sword he used during a the duel, a sword equal to durandale but not as useful. upon Achilles death Ajax and Odysseus charged the Trojan camp to recover Achilles body, after the war ended Odysseus and and had a dispute over who would gain Achilles armor which and lost and committed suicide.

Personality: as a berserker his abilty to talk is greatly reduced thou he can comprehend most camands and can understand most forms of verbal communication thou not written forms, he also expresses great anger when faced with an opponent who uses trickery, and will litterly kill his mast should his master partake in any form of trickery him/herself.

aperance: he his Giant hulking monster with a muscle type frame wearing leather armor and Greek style helmet popularized during Trojan war, he stands 8'9 and has face that one could say would be buetfull if not held by his corrupted form.scars line his body and are likely from his duel with hector.

class skills:
    mad enhancement, B.
    the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.[1]
    while mad enhancement is not active he retains the ability to speak and comprehend commands, but when and enhancement is activated most abilty to reason is taken and speech becomes impossible, although he retains all skills he possessed in life allowing him to use all three phanatsms, thou skill with said weapons does become slightly dulled. In exchange all his parameters are ranked up by + modifiers with the exception of luck.

Personnel skill:
    battle continuation, A+
    is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Do to haveing fought hector for an entire despite Lethal injuries he has been given a rank equal to that achieve elment allowing him to fight despite be given lethal and killing blows with his will alone.

Berserk, A.
    a composite skill of mad enhancement mixed with bravery, at this rank Ajax can fight like a monster utilizing the boosts given to him by mad enhancement and his bravery to fight with a ferocity that most servants could not handle.

instinct, B.
    a skill that reflects ones abilties to sense incoming attacks and to since an opponents blood lust allowing increased reaction time in any situation, at this rank Ajax can sense most incoming attacks and react to most attacks.

Blood lust, N/A
    a skill which is the composite ones intent to kill, it would require extreme intent to kill it is a passive skills that insights fear and muddles judgement thou in exchange it makes them more noticable and makes the servant who uses this skill act more rash and violent similar to the affects given by mad enhancement, normally Ajax would not posses this skill but if he were to fight Odysseus in combat he would gain this skill at a rank of A++ which would heavily muddle Odysseus reaction time.

Strength which overcomes skill , B.
    a skill given to those who fought far more skilled oppenetens and not came close to or succeeded or would have succeeded if not for outside intervention it gives one boosts in strength and endurance when face ing off against an opponent who was more skilled then they were in life, do to having fought hector as equal despite hector at this rank he gains a plus modifier to his strength and endurance, althou there are very few servants who would be more skilled then he was life.

NPs:
    the sword of hector, B-A.
    this was the sword hector used in his first duel in Ajax as he was afraid that if he somehow lost teh duel not wanting teh Greeks to posses durandale he instead used this NP, for every missed strike the sword becomes more enduran and sharper after enouogh attacks have been blocked or missed the sword increases by a single rank and can use a slice that bypasses a
    Parry or block, by temporally cutting threw reality to slice the oppenetens thou ones this occurs it looses its gained sharpness and endurance, it's other abilty is to make its wounds more deadly for a example a simple scratch turns into a horrible gash that a servant can't shrug off.

Rio ais, A+.
    The shield used by Ajax in the majority, it can block any A rank attack, but it's special ability only shows when faced with a thrown weapon, do to human over exaggeration I has turn from a shield that can block almost all thrown weapons to a shield that can bloc all thrown weapons, and therefor it gains a rank of Ex when faced with a thrown weapon and can block any thrown weapon even if said thrown weapon can destroy a planet.

The spear of Ajax, A+- A+++
    it an 8 foot spear that is incredibly endurance and posses a the specail abilty is to send a physical force of of phantasmic level equal to the users own strength, it does so by useing a closer which charges with mana and slowly increases rank equal to the users strength and then in an extreme burst of burst of speed launches forward sending out a phantasmic level of force, it act aired by one putting into the thrust position and hold it there one can also release early for a quicker less powerfull launch of power, in order to use this spear and must give up his shield and sword, he gained this weapon after larding for a weapon that would fill the loss of his rio ais so that he could hector by also opting not use his treasured weapon, the gods agreed and sent him the spear with a curse that keep him from useing anyother weapon then the spear while actively useing the spear this includes kicking and hitting.
    Ajax did not survive being killed (like Cu Chulainn, Rank A) or go on to kill his own killer after death (ala Mordred, Rank B) so that Battle Continuation A+ rank is completely unjustifiable. In fact he stabbed himself and simply died. He shouldn't have it AT ALL.

Mad Enhancement does not work like that. Unless he has something like Eternal Arms Mastery (which you obviously think he doesn't as you characterize him as a dumb brute for some bizarre reason) he shouldn't have access to all of his NPs. Especially something tactical and complex like Rho Aias. Fighting ability degrades under Mad Enhancement. That's the whole damn point of it.

Why would Ajax use Hector's special effect created from Hector's desperation on that sword he's using? He should have his own special effect since despite who gave it to him it's now his sword, his victory, and his legend.

That spear just stabs really hard and somehow it's ranked higher than Excalibur which is a honest to god planetary defense laser keystone created by the Faeries. Really? Do you put any thought into this?
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 18th, 2017 at 09:05 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On second thought, I think I went a bit too easy on that Ajax sheet (well, I'm unfortunately accustomed to venomking's usual quality at this point, such that even small improvements seem impressive). It has a lot of problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, and I hate to look like a hypocrite after what I said on top of this page, but does anyone know of any anime-styled FCs of black dudes in paladin-style armor? I'm working on a St. Maurice Servant lately (in fact, the sheet is going along really well given how long it usually takes me to make them, so you can expect it sometime tomorrow or the next few days), but finding a suitable FC is hard given how rare black characters are in most anime & manga.

And I justify myself here as opposed to venomking's case by saying that black anime FCs are genuinely hard to find (at least, the kind I'm looking for), as opposed to the literally thousands of American flag bikini ones...

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    On second thought, I think I went a bit too easy on that Ajax sheet (well, I'm unfortunately accustomed to venomking's usual quality at this point, such that even small improvements seem impressive). It has a lot of problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, and I hate to look like a hypocrite after what I said on top of this page, but does anyone know of any anime-styled FCs of black dudes in paladin-style armor? I'm working on a St. Maurice Servant lately (in fact, the sheet is going along really well given how long it usually takes me to make them, so you can expect it sometime tomorrow or the next few days), but finding a suitable FC is hard given how rare black characters are in most anime & manga.

And I justify myself here as opposed to venomking's case by saying that black anime FCs are genuinely hard to find (at least, the kind I'm looking for), as opposed to the literally thousands of American flag bikini ones...
    You might be able to find something if you browse through images for Pathfinder or Anima Beyond Fantasy. But those will be very different in art style compared to what you normally use. You might also get something from the manga series Knights. But the MC is very young and he's more a man-at-arms rather than some full plate covered paladin
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 18th, 2017 at 01:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    this is the closest i could find (a skyrim redguard fanart)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    this is the closest i could find (a skyrim redguard fanart)

Not very "anime", but maybe I'll go with it if I can't find anything better. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    You might also get something from the manga series Knights. But the MC is very young and he's more man-at-arms rather than some full plate covered paladin
    Him being young doesn't really matter since I tend to skew on the younger end for FCs anyways (heck, I did Zeno as a freaking shota). I might very well go with that one actually, so thanks for recommending it.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Has no one created a Grand Servant sheet yet?

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    Daneel Rush did a few. His servants are always worth looking at Grand or otherwise.

Blog Entries
    I've done Grand Caster Hermes Trismegistus, to toot my own horn a little. Adlet did Grand Caster/Beast Lilith a little before that, too.
    Last edited by NMR-3; August 18th, 2017 at 03:18 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    SAVER

Spoiler:

True Name: Kalki
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Sky
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 75kg
    Place of Origin: India
    Armament: Sword
    Likes: Challenging opponents, fulfilling the people’s requests
    Dislikes: Predestined events, gloomy moods
    Talents: Using all sorts of technology
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh (Prototype), the Velbers
    Image Colour: Cosmic White
    Eligible Servant Classes: Saber, Archer, Rider, Caster, Saver

PARAMETERS

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAN: B
    LUK: A
    NP: EX

CLASS SKILLS

Charisma: A (A+)

A composite Skill consisting of a person’s charm as well as the rare and natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. It can be said that Kalki have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being as not only the king of Shambhala, but also as the messiah who delivered the Golden Age. Kalki can also obtain an A+ ranked Charisma with his Eight Great Perfections Skill, displaying a type of mental interference ability likened to a spell (curse) to hold dominance over others by possessing absolute lordship, specifically over their five senses, but he strongly refrains from using such an application due to his mindset as a Servant.

Counter Hero: E

Reduces the parameters and statistics of ‘heroes’ that the Servant faces in combat. At Rank E, it reduces all of the opponents’ parameters that are classified as ‘heroes’ by one rank for only one turn per combat phase. As Kalki is also a proper hero that bears no polarity to other heroes, he receives an E-Rank in this Skill.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Divinity: A

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit’s own rank as a ‘Monster’ or ‘Demonic Beast’ raises. It can also decrease due to one’s dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called ‘purge defense’ in proportion to the Divinity’s rank. It can break through Skills such as ‘Protection of the Faith’ and ‘Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig’. Kalki has a high rank in this Skill due to being a reincarnated avatar of the Great God Vishnu.

Riding: A+

The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of ‘Phantasmal Beast’ and ‘Divine Beast’ can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Eight Great Perfections: EX

The eight great perfections are known as the ‘Astha Siddhis’, a series of skills and abilities that makes a man perfect. Kalki is one of three known users that have complete mastery over these eight perfections. A composite Skill that consists of Transformation, Shapeshifting, Item Construction, Familiar Creation, Vitrification, Charisma, Mana Burst, Magecraft (Five Elemental Magecrafts), weight manipulation and levitation/flight, all at the rank of A+. These applications are based on Kalki’s desires, so if he is not genuinely desiring to use any one of these abilities, then it will not happen. Furthermore, as a Servant, only one of these applications can be used at a time. Due to his mindset as a Servant, he does not like to make full use of this ability; in a sense, a portion of this Skill is sealed.

Kalaripayattu: A

A defensive oriented, ancient Indian martial art. Without bearing upon strength and talent, it is the ancestor of all martial arts founded on the basis of rational thought. Kalki learned this Skill from his trainings under the guru Parashurama.

NOBLE PHANTASMS

Spoiler:

Ratna Maru: Parabrahman’s Cosmic Blaze

CLASS: Anti-Army~Anti-Fortress

RANGE: 1~999

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TARGETS: 1000 people

A Divine Construct given to Kalki by the Great God Shiva. It is a great, feathered tribal broadsword, alien in nature, that has the power to manipulate holy flames. While there are anecdotes of this weapon where it would vanquish evil without fail, in truth, it had never failed in killing its targets because of its pure destructive powers and not because of an Anti-Evil conceptual effect. It is a unique sword that is unparalleled by any other sword of the world, a weapon of the Parabrahman’s that is above the astras, and perhaps only weapons with origins outside of the planet can have a hope in matching this sword’s powers. A Noble Phantasm of the End. Passively, Kalki can manipulate flames through this sword, the sword’s blade burning in searing hot flames of various colours upon command via Kalki’s will, and then launching attacks of fire in various forms such as fireballs and fire waves according to the sword swings. The sword can manipulate flames of red, blue and silver, with red flames dealing an A-Rank worth of damage on the Noble Phantasm scale, blue flames dealing A+ worth of damage, and silver flames dealing A++ worth of damage, all of which can inflict a potent burn effect. Of course, mana expenditure rises in accordance of using a flame colour of higher temperatures. The Skill Mana Burst (Flames) can also be used through the conjunction of Kalki’s Mana Burst Skill (from his Eight Great Perfections) and this Noble Phantasm’s effect.

Ratna Maru’s true destructive powers are unleashed upon preparing the invocation of the name of this Noble Phantasm, signaled by the eye of the sword located near the hilt glowing in an eerie white color. All the flames within the area, whether it is from the sword’s or from the destroyed landscape, and even from his opponents, all collapse at the tip of Ratna Maru’s blade into a condensed sphere and are transformed into shining white fire, the hottest fire known to this world and representing the ‘fire of the cosmos’. Kalki can then send the ball of fire whirling towards its target, piercing through anything in its path with its sheer temperature. The spherical fireball can either be enlarged or detonated through Kalki’s will. Upon activation of the first method, the fireball would grow to ever increasing size, consuming all those within the path with its temperature and incinerating them into ashes, seemingly continuing onwards forever. Upon activation of the second method, the fireball would collapse into itself unto the size of an atom, before instantly exploding afterwards upon reaching molecular size, unleashing a dazzlingly bright explosion of white fire of devastating proportions. These holy flames would not be put out until those caught in it are burnt to complete ashes, and typically cannot be countered by water unless it is “primordial water”. Truly, it is a Noble Phantasm that represents the righteous destruction of the wicked and impious, as well as representing the sword of salvation of the end times.

Note: The Noble Phantasm is particularly super effective against existences meant to be exterminated, such as Beasts and enemies of Messianic figures.

LORE

Spoiler:
    Kalki is the tenth avatar of the god Vishnu and the harbinger of the end times. A Heroic Spirit of the future, he is a messiah that freed the people from the wicked acts of tyrant kings and false prophets, before leading them into the Golden Age known as the Satya Yuga. He was born into the impossible Iron Age, the Kali Yuga, a time where the demon Kali and his fellow demons subordinates have oppressed the people and brought sin and misery to them. It is a time so impious that even the name of God has been forgotten and the Mystery within that era is dangerously close to zero, affecting even the Mystery of magic. Instead, technology and science permeates throughout this era as the de facto ‘Mystery’. Recognizing this oppression, the Devas have sought out Vishnu for aid, and the latter have decided to tackle these problems by incarnating as a human.

The god incarnated as a child of the brahmin Vishnuyasha and his wife Sumati in the mystical kingdom of Shambhala on a specific time period: a bright fortnight of the lunar month of Vaishakha on the twelfth lunar tithi. When the Chiranjeevins, immortals destined to live throughout the age of the Kali Yuga, arrived at Shambhala, Kalki would receive training under one of the Chiranjeevins, the famed guru Parashurama and the sixth avatar of Vishnu. He would learn all sorts of military science, warfare arts and the instructions to do a severe penance to receive access to celestial weapons. He would bear fruits as results of his training in the form of undertaking a long penance in the Himalayas to the god Shiva. There, he would receive the divine sword Ratna Maru, as well as the divine winged horse Devadatta and the celestial parrot Shuka. Afterwards, he would marry Padma, an avatar of Vishnu’s heavenly consort Lakshmi, and would have two sons with her, Jaya and Vijaya.

Vishnu, as Kalki, have not forgotten his reason for incarnation: the eradication of evil on this earth. In preparation of this grueling task, Kalki would undertake the ritual known as the Ashwamedha sacrifice as tribute to the Devas, before sortieing out to carry out his purpose on this world: the final destruction of all evil and misery in the Kali Yuga age. Imbued with the eight mystical opulences and with the aid of the Devas, Kalki would engage in battle with the Sunyavadis, a group of vile people who have misled the common masses, as well as Kali and his demon generals Koka and Vikoka. At the end of this great war, both the Sunyavadis and the demons of Kali would be eliminated. Kalki would be challenged by the raja Shashidhwaja, a devotee of Vishnu, and he would intentionally lose so that he may marry the raja’s daughter Ramaa and honor the raja for his devotion to him (Vishnu).

After the destruction of evil, the Age of Purity known as the Satya Yuga would begin. The earth would be divided into earthly kingdoms for Kalki’s generals, and the messiah himself would perform the Ashwamedha and the Rajasuya ritual sacrifices for the Devas. With the siring of his other sons born through Ramaa, Meghamaal and Balahaka, Kalki would reign as the king of Shambhala. With Kalki finishing the mission of restoring peace, the Devas would appear before Kalki and asked him to return to Vaikuntha, the celestial home of Vishnu. Kalki would bathe in the Ganges River in a ritual, and Vishnu would reappear in his godly form, before he would return to his heavenly abode.

PERSONALITY

Spoiler:
    Born with the mission of eliminating evil, Kalki bears an unnatural obsession with tyrants and false prophets, asking them in a casual, laidback manner of “Hey, can I destroy you?” Overall, his deposition is that of a massacrer of the wicked, and while he harbors no hatred towards them, he would explain that it’s his ‘job’ to do such things. He would give an excuse that if the people wants him to do this, then he’ll do it for them if it will grant salvation to them. Of course, he has a genuine justice in bringing the wicked to righteousness, but Kalki’s expressions and mannerisms hints otherwise. To put it frankly, he is horrible in conveying his righteousness and justice.

Despite being a saviour of the people, Kalki recognized that the path of a messiah is a lonesome path. In his life, he never had many opportunities in interacting with the people who were hurt and empathize with them. He merely grew up as fast as he can and obtained skills and abilities as soon as possible so he can combat his destined enemies. While he can give off an amiable presence and persona, Kalki does not have the experience in talking to them about topics where it can sensitively hurt them emotionally or mentally. He can not be a person of comfort, and trying to comfort people who are hurt is awkward for him. So he tries to avoid starting depressing conversations or getting involved in them, instead preferring to hang out around people with a casually bright and fun personality to keep the mood up.

Being one of the few Heroic Spirits where their story is foretold to happen with certainty, Kalki craves for worthy challenges. His story did not certainly happen due to fate, but it happened because of how absurdly powerful he is. Looking back at his story that has been foretold since the conception of Heroic Spirits into the Throne of Heroes, Kalki realized that it was a happy yet boring story. There is no fun in interacting in a time where everything is predestined. That means that no matter how powerful his opponent is, Kalki knew he would prevail. Perhaps being summoned in a Holy Grail War where events unfold without uncertainty, Kalki would be much more invested in combat as he would know that his victories aren’t guaranteed. His wish for the Holy Grail would be to undergo another heroic tale where nothing is set in stone so that he may become a truly worthy hero. He hoped his tale would not be as a heroic messiah where everything happens for his absolute favour.

The time where Kalki was born in was very technologically advanced, so any time period where he would be summoned would catch him off guard due to the technology of that time being not as advanced as his time period. His tale happened in the far distant future, so to know that he was summoned in the past is very appealing to him. Kalki would be brimmed with excitement in experiencing the ‘modern past’. He would give off an impression of a ‘kid’, and that impression would be far from inaccurate despite his knowledge and wisdom. In that sense, he would bear similar character traits to a certain hero-avatar of Vishnu. Regarding meeting other avatars of Vishnu, he would childly proclaim “Oh? Is that silly old me over there?” Of course, having experiencing such a thing in his heroic tale, Kalki would be sure to interact with them as if they were another separate person.
    Last edited by Clyton; August 18th, 2017 at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    The Ancient Indians knew that there would be versus and/or powerlevel debates, so they created many ridiculously OP heroes and legends they could think of...

Jokes aside, I think that's a pretty good sheet, the skills are well fleshed out and the NP is well fleshed out and definitely broke the powerlevel meter. The only question I have is why he got A+ Riding without any justification...

- - - Updated - - -

btw, the Index in my sig is now updated

Blog Entries
    Has anyone made a sheet that has something to do with Internet before?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone made a sheet that has something to do with Internet before?
    I have a sheet that its NP basically an ancient internet. But the actual internet itself, iunno.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    well, I'm unfortunately accustomed to venomking's usual quality at this point, such that even small improvements seem impressive). It has a lot of problems.
    The problem is that a small amount of progress over a long period of can make something feel like it's improving when it doesn't. While some of his more recent stuff may be a bit better than his earlier work, if you're to compare his sheets to people who did the same character (for example asterism's Apollo compared to venomkings) they simply don't hold up.

Also for the FC question of yours, when I made my Rugiero sheet the basis was Fenris from Dragon Age if you want something along those lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Kalki: Solid with no complaints. I had an idea of a Kalki who was Beast VII due to Kalki being from the future (and the idea was that he destroyed evil humans) and it was very similar in design to this sheet so I'm going to have to shake it up a bit before release.

- - - Updated - - -

Hammurabi: It's a good one as you've got a good standard but I gotta say that first skill is what makes the sheet.

夜属 Nightkin
    SAVER

Spoiler:

True Name: Kalki

I can't believe I'm saying this but one of Kalki's skills actually need to be higher. What the hell is going on?

Kalki is a mortal incarnation of a actual god. That's a bit closer to true divinity than a demigod of direct descent who became a god after death (Herakles & Karna, Divinity A) and unlike Gilgamesh he didn't (or is that "will not when he actually shows up later") deviate from his higher purpose or have any particular disdain for the divine.

So his Divinity rank should actually be A+.

Also that A+ Riding is a bit odd. As a Saver he really shouldn't have it. Even if there's a reason nothing else on that sheet offers any support for it or have any synergy with it so it's sort of just pointlessly sitting there. Maybe if you made him a Rider or just gave him a mount? Otherwise it probably can just be dropped.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 18th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.

夜属 Nightkin
    The Ancient Indians knew that there would be versus and/or powerlevel debates, so they created many ridiculously OP heroes and legends they could think of...

...or they didn't understand subtlety or restraint even if the personifications of those things climbed through their bedroom windows at night to beat them half to death with various blunt implements.

They couldn't figure out how to express nuance so they just went for BIGGER and MOAR! Which got boring after a while so they had to go EVEN BIGGER and EVEN MOAR! So it all escalated.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...or they didn't understand subtlety or restraint even if the personifications of those things climbed through their bedroom windows at night to beat them half to death with various blunt implements.

They couldn't figure out how to express nuance so they just went for BIGGER and MOAR! Which got boring after a while so they had to go EVEN BIGGER and EVEN MOAR! So it all escalated.
    To be fair, it makes for badass Servant sheets.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

IX - The Monster at the Aventine Hill

I'll be the first to admit that Chiyou Caster came out bland to my standards. It was all I needed to know to realize I needed to take a short pause. As for Summer Siduri, well, that was a burst of silliness from my part. In a way I guess it's good it disappeared beneath the deluge of Servant profiles released at the same time.

In any case, back to the original schedule. Now that the setup in the first half is done, I can really start to have fun.

IX – The Monster at the Aventine Hill
    “Come on! What are you—stop standing there like idiots!”

After a short break, the time had come for their next assault. Rider did not have infinite magical energy, so she could not afford to splurge on huge magical beasts—nothing bigger than an adult human, really. However, the walls were broken, so there was no real need for the big beasts anymore. The time had come to rape and pillage.

But the assault had stopped before it truly began. The changing, cheering, shouting madmen she called her subordinates slowly, gradually came to a halt, standing dully in the middle of the field. Some stretched as if they had just awakened from the most pleasant sleep of their lives. Some let go and fell on the grass, admiring the night sky or simply falling asleep on the spot. It was as if the pleasant night breeze had cooled their tempers and blown away their will to fight or do much of anything.

“What the fuck’s wrong with you!? Get up! Get up and fight!”

“Nay, nay, these children cannot fight anymore.”

Rider had suspected it by this point, of course, but it was nonetheless infuriating to see her Caster-class “sister” placidly walking towards her incapacitated army.

“It shouldst beest grossly obvious by this point, but mine own thaumaturgy is mightier than thy force of personality.”

It was the reason the (unofficial) Chiyou power scale was divided between “stronger than” and “weaker than” Rider. Perhaps the most accurate scale was “those who can” and “those who cannot” overcome Rider’s Noble Phantasm.

Rider’s might as a Servant rested on the numbers she could amass. Saber and Berserker were broken monsters to whom numbers were irrelevant, and Assassin could tear apart her army with Banner of Chiyou. And then there was Caster’s own Noble Phantasm.

The taller Chiyou paid closer attention to the environment around them. It should have been the same open fields stretching eastward from the walls of Rome. It was the same field; the difference was in the little details: the soft caress of the wind, the soothing aroma of the grass, the lulling song of the cicadas; the way the noise from the collapsing city had been muted, leaving only the peaceful presence of nature.

“You used…your Noble Phantasm…on yourself!?”

“I am always at peace,” declared Caster. “And now I am one with the World.”

Rider could only click her tongue, all the while drawing her own sword. She knew it was not her Magic Resistance that allowed her to somewhat ignore Caster’s Noble Phantasm. It was the fact that they were both Chiyou—they all had a degree of immunity to their fellow aspects’ powers. Banner of Chiyou did not work on any of them, for that matter. That meant…

“Good for you,” Rider began. “You reduced this fight to a one-one-one.” The sword in her hand swayed from side to side in a dismissive gesture. “But that’s it. The moment we start fighting, your inner peace will be disturbed. And then my guys’ll snap out of it and we’ll beat your tiny ass.”

“I do not see why that would be the case.”

Rider wanted to laugh. She wanted to mock the sheer ridiculousness of what Caster was implying. But she could not; not when faced with the tiny Servant’s calm countenance, lacking any trace of humor or unease. Truly, there was nothing but peace in that cute face.

“To defeat thee while maintaining mine own heart and mind completely at peace. Without raising mine heartbeat; without feeling alarm, tension ‘r hostility. Without losing countenance and without feeling pain.”

Caster began a leisure walk forward, as if uncaring of the enemy armed with a sword some twenty paces away.

“’tis a fair and interesting handicap. Let us doth our best, Rider.”

The fight began immediately. Their opponent was a “pure” Berserker—a mad, uncaring combat machine, incapable of reason or communication, so they found themselves the target of his mad charge the moment he caught glimpse of their approach.

It was a giant, taller than Asterios or even Darius III. A big, hulking, mostly humanoid lump of muscles; its entire body blackened the color of scorched iron. It had decent speed, and its physical might was top-class. The Master pointedly avoided looking at the lumps of flesh scattered in the vicinity—the remnants of the poor fools who happened to be nearby when he was summoned.

The situation was not good for them.

Lancer Alter was slower than this Berserker, and risked being squashed like a bug every single time she tried a hit-and-run attack. Furthermore, her Noble Phantasm had to be used sparingly at this point. It was Momu who took the monster head-on, grabbing its attention and relying on the difference in size and maneuverability to stay away from Berserker’s huge, flailing limbs. Unfortunately, this meant Momu did not have the opportunity to user her Witchcraft to boost her spear’s anti-Spirit capabilities.

The problem was exacerbated by the two Servants proving incapable of focusing entirely on the huge threat in front of them. He, too, was busy looking around for the one who summoned the giant: Chiyou’s Rider, the one dressed like a Middle Eastern dancer. Chiyou’s Assassin, the one clad in the black and wearing a skull mask, stood mere steps behind him. He had no reason to hope in that one protecting him from Rider; in fact, he felt it was just as likely Assassin would stab him in the back any second now.

So, this was when he had to come up with a plan.

This was also when Berserker began to breathe fire.

“A fire-breathing giant summoned on the Aventine Hill,” murmured the masked Assassin. For a close distance, that voice…could it perhaps belong to a woman? “It couldn’t be any more obvious by this point. “

“You know who he is,” said the young Master.

“You have a lot of studying to do if you can’t tell who he is by now, Master of Chaldea,” replied the definitely-female Assassin. Her voice carried the tinge of demeaning scorn only women were capable of. “It’s the offspring of Vulcan, slain by Hercules for daring to steal the cattle he himself had stolen from Geryon.”

“Spare me the stab at my uncultured mind,” he said tiredly. “Can you figure out what his Noble Phantasm may be?”

Assassin harrumphed, taking the few steps that placed her on his right side.

“You look calm, considering the situation.”

It was, truly, worrisome to watch. The giant’s smashing blows shook the ground every single time they missed the enemy that did not even reach his waist. It looked and sounded like Berserker was attempting to flatten the Roman hill with his bare hands. Berserker and Momu had disappeared within the dust cloud raised by those ground-shattering blows, and there was no longer the slightest hint of their battlefield having been the city’s cattle market. The wooden stands and the columns of the nearby temple of Hercules had been shattered in the first minute of the fight. Whenever Berserker tried to engulf Momu in a stream of flames, the small Lancer slid between his legs, and Berserker quickly corrected itself before she could land a blow to his back. It was a standstill, but the Master doubted Momu could win in a protracted battle.

“I don’t feel it. The terror I felt when we fought Heracles.”

The sheer, indescribable feeling of intimidation. The certainty of encroaching death. None of it was present at that moment.

“We can win. That’s the feeling I have right now.”

The masked Assassin studied the boy’s profile for a few seconds.

“You…already have a plan.”

The Master nodded.

“It’s not much of a plan. Momu must be thinking the same thing, but there’s a problem.”

Ahead of them, Momu scored a glancing blow to the giant’s shin at the same time Artoria struck its right flank. Right after that, Chiyou Lancer had to smash Berserker’s right arm before it could impact Artoria’s Llamrei, allowing the mounted Servant to gallop away.

“Lancer Alter can only use hit-and-run attacks. She can’t go toe to toe with that Berserker like Momu, and Momu needs time to use her Witchcraft on her spear.”

“So you want me to get in there.”

“No, no; please keep an eye for Rider. I feel this guy doesn’t have any Magic Resistance, so…”

He shouted Lancer Alter’s name a moment before stopping Berserker with his Gandr. On cue, Artoria’s charge crashed the tip of her lance on the back of the giant’s right knee, forcing it to stumble and drop its weight on it. Momu had moved the moment the Master opened his mouth, and the young man felt deeply touched by trust he did not believe he had earned. Nonetheless, the small Servant was already working on her exorcism tool—

A gasp escaped his mouth when the little Lancer was blown to the side by an invisible attack—no, it was a pressure wave. Artoria held an expletive in her mouth and rode away before Gandr’s effect came to an end.

“Rider…!” The Master growled while the scantily clad Servant pleasantly walked to her Servant’s side.

“Oh, so the Master of Chaldea knows irritation. Cute.” Her smile was a wordless taunt. “I won’t apologize for getting in the way of your plan; I would like for things to go my way for once. Now, Berserker dear—”

“You really should think twice before doing what you’re about to do,” Assassin spoke the loudest she had in the short time the Master had known her. The huge Berserker growled, but his summoner’s hand on his side stilled its nigh-uncontrollable rage.

“And why should I listen to the weakest Servant ever summoned?”

“Uh, no, I have the weakest Servant ever summoned. He’s in the Avenger class—”

“His Noble Phantasm,” Assassin continued, making it a point of speaking louder than the irreverent Master. “If that Berserker is Cacus, the son of Vulcan, then there’s only one thing his Noble Phantasm could be. And it’s worthless.”

Before Rider could voice her outrage, Assassin calmly pointed at Artoria Lancer Alter.

“See that lance? It can break through his Noble Phantasm like it’s made of papier-mâché. So, just, stand aside and let the short one finish the job.”

Artoria’s horse carefully paced itself so that the two Lancers stood together. Momu’s plain spear glowed an intimidating argent. It was an exorcism tool, possessing the power to banish spirits, now further empowered to weaken and maybe even shatter the bond between the record of the Servant’s existence and the Saint Graph which grounded it onto the World. The two Lancers looked at each other.

“Can I leave it to you?”

Momu nodded.

“Focus of the child. His safety matters more than anything else.”

They did not allow Rider the privilege of choice. Artoria charged like a shooting star, carried by her mighty steed and empowered by Mana Burst. She struck Berserker’s abdomen without mercy and without fear, for the giant, in all his madness, recognized the greater threat charging right behind her and thus could not afford the time to return her blow. Artoria rode safely away, leaving Momu to take the fight against Berserker to its conclusion.

At the same time, the Master of Chaldea jumped backwards—a meaningless gesture, because Rider was at least an order of magnitude faster.

“You really are a pest!” shouted the brown-skinned dancer as she rushed to seemingly extinguish his life with her bare hands. She all but barked in laughter when the dark-garbed Assassin interposed herself, drawing a rather large sword for one of her Servant class. Her attack was obviously superhuman, but even the young Master could tell that, by Servant standards, it was pathetically slow.

“I guess pests stick together, after all!” Rider was laughing as she effortlessly danced around Assassin’s rough strikes, leading her for a few seconds until she had enough and blew her away with another kiss-triggered pressure wave. The Assassin in dark armor landed almost ten yards away.

“Becoming dogfood is more than a loser like you deserves.”

Assassin had already noticed the beasts. Plain, mangy dogs, the likes of which probably made a living scavenging for scraps in that very market, loomed closer and closer by each passing second. Their eyes glowed with unnatural intelligence and drive. Their foaming mouths revealed fangs stained in the blood of Romans. They had ceased to be ordinary animals. But Banner of Chiyou had no effect on common animals—

Assassin roared together with the beasts when a pack of a dozen or so leapt at her as one, leaving the Master of Chaldea facing a grinning dancer. He felt like smiling a bit himself, but not quite yet.

“So, anything to say, boy?”

“Hey Artoria.”

This time, Lancer Alter was the faster one, literally impaling Rider with her great lance until she lifted the dancer’s feet off the ground. The beautiful woman howled in pain all the while Artoria held her aloft like some sort of trophy, until she finally flung her away like a piece of dirt staining her weapon. Rider was thrown like a useless scrap, and her body crashed through a wooden window into a plain building.

“Hey Master.”

A crooked smile formed on the young man’s face, almost mirroring that of his Servant.

“I think you enjoyed that a little too much. Please help that Assassin.”

“You think she cannot deal with them?”

“Of course she can. No reason not to help her.”

Artoria grunted, sending a glance at the more ferocious battle taking place some ways away before charging to trample some wild dogs.

Momu’s mind worked faster than her legs. Darting around the giant, ignoring the pain on her back and legs from countless fragments of rock, wood and marble, she fought under the assumption that a direct hit from that monster would be lethal. She had a great constitution, but that giant was truly strong. She felt it was her size which had saved her thus far.

At this rate, she could lose.

She could not defeat this giant with scratches and glancing blows. She needed a decisive blow, to allow her magic to wreck Berserker’s Saint Graph.

The gap between its attacks was too short.

As a Berserker, it automatically moved in the most straightforward—the fastest way to attack the immediate target.

It was just a matter of turning Berserker’s attention away from the others.

The sound of a heavy impact caught the others by surprise. The Servants immediately knew the fight was about to be decided.

Momu had blocked an attack instead of dodging. She gasped, her entire body seemingly struck numb by titanic strength traveling from her raised arms down her torso to her legs, and finally to the ground that became a tapestry of web cracks beneath her feet. It was a mere moment in which she was rendered still, incapable of moving or reacting to anything.

A second blow sent her flying like a bullet, crashing against the wall exactly eight yards behind her. A long breath later, Berserker engulfed that wall in a stream of divine flame.

“Lancer!”

“Don’t,” interrupted the Master, gesturing with his arm to stop Assassin’s intent to assist Chiyou. “This is her opening. Thanks to her Noble Phantasm.”

Certainly, the fire breath attack was slower to perform and cease than any physical blow. It was simply Berserker’s instinctive choice of action the moment his opponent left close-combat range.

The moment the flames began to recede, she jumped out from the stream, charging in a straight line to stab Berserker in the heart.

The giant did not react, and the group of three watching from afar feared it had some sort of Battle Continuation Skill. Then its body burst into flames—its own flames, devoid of control.

The giant howled in agony. The little warrior did not stop.

The second stab went to the spleen. Berserker fell on its knees.

The third and fourth to the lungs. Berserker jerked backwards as if he had been struck by one of its own punches. It voiced its pain loudly enough to be heard by the entire city, but it still flailed wildly, hoping to crush the small Lancer beneath its fists. Momu threw herself to the side, rolling away from the immense limbs before delivering two more stabs, this time to the kidneys. Blood sprayed out of the wounds, almost to a comical degree.

The final strike was to the liver, and it completed the huge Servant’s complete shutdown. His massive bulk crashed face first on the ground, his body no longer burning from his own flame. Momu cautiously put some distance, but it was clear to everybody that Berserker was defeated; his Saint Graph was already breaking apart and on the verge of scattering into loose spiritrons.

“You are too kind.” Momu’s soft voice, full of gratitude upon receiving his healing, was a balsam to his tired heart.

“That was great. Thank you for your hard work.”

Momu looked down, her small body shrunk in a recognizable posture of demure embarrassment. Artoria circled around them, seemingly pleased by the fall of their great enemy.

“Hmm, this was a complete victory. Now we have to deal with Ride—”

And then there was light. Blinding, fierce, eye-searing, to a degree even the Servants had to protect their sight.

“What’s going o—” The Master heard himself shouting.

Then came the roar, announcing the advent of a nightmare.
    Servant Introduction
    Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by yuanmaru
    Cacus

What drives a coward to the field of battle if it has nothing to win?
    Yes, after all, it can only be madness—

Class: Berserker
    Parameters:
    STR A+
    END B
    AGI B
    MGI A
    LUK E
    Noble Phantasm A+

Height & Weight: 380 cm, 338 kg
    Source: Greco-Roman Mythology
    Region: Italy
    Alignment: Chaotic Insane
    Attribute: Earth

There is only one thing you need to know:
    This giant is the diametrical opposite of Asterios.
    Do not let them meet each other.
    Only one will come out alive.
    And it might not be the one you’d like.
    Biography
    Cacus, son of Vulcan, the god of fire, the forge, and metalworking in Roman mythology. A fire-breathing giant feared for his love of human flesh. His story is given to us by Evander of Pallene in Virgil’s Aeneid. He lived on the Aventine Hill, at the expense of the terrified populace. This would come to an end when Hercules stopped to rest in the vicinity with the stolen cattle of Geryon on tow. Cacus stole some of them—there are different versions of how Hercules became aware of the thievery and how he found Cacus’ lair: either he caught hearing of the stolen cattle’s bawling, or Cacus’ sister Caca betrayed him to the great hero.

The furious Hercules went after a terrified Cacus, who sought solace in the safety mechanism his divine father had installed in his home: a mechanical contraption that, at his wish, sealed the entrance to the mountain lair with an unbreakable stone door. No matter how hard he tried, Hercules could not overcome the solid barrier. Running laps around the Aventine Hill did not reveal any other means to reach the hidden giant. At his wits’ end, the hero finally ripped the top of the hill to reach Cacus, who responded with his potent fire breath and clouds of poisonous smoke. Hercules fired back with tree branches and rocks. The ranged battle seemed endless, so Hercules abandoned that tactic and dove right into the thickest smoke, where he correctly guessed Cacus was hidden. Reaching for the giant’s neck, he squeezed so tightly that Cacus' eyes popped out and there was no blood left in his throat.

The Great Altar of Unconquered Hercules in the Forum Boarium—the cattle market—of Ancient Rome was believed to mark the site of this legendary battle. It was ascribed to either Evander of Pallene, or to Hercules himself. The original altar burned in the Great Fire of Rome, but was rebuilt and was still standing in the fourth century.

Cacus is a coward at heart, and therefore would normally avoid battle. It is likely, then, that he is only useful as a Servant if summoned in the Berserker class. Without the bloodthirsty madness, Cacus will unabashedly bully, torture and kill those weaker than him, and quickly turn tail and disappear as soon as one capable of matching him shows up. Even with most of his craven personality muddled by the Mad Enhancement, it will show itself during peacetime through its attempts to make himself look small and unobtrusive. His body language clearly says, “leave me alone”, but doing so will only grant him free rein to indulge his true nature. He is the kind of creature that can only act to satisfy his immediate urges: if he is hungry, he will reach for the nearest food. If he is sleepy, he will drop on the nearest comfy-looking place. If he is horny, he will grab the nearest female and rape her.

Cacus is a simple creature with a simple wish: petty vengeance on his slayer. Of course, he knows he is no match against the finest Greek and Roman hero, so he would ask the Holy Grail for “the power to kill Hercules”. Even without a tainted Grail, such a wish would probably lead to nothing but self-destruction.
    Skills & Noble Phantasm
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement – B
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity.

Personal Skills

Breath of the Fire God – A
    The ability to release a torrent of mana, similar to the breath of dragons. In Berserker’s case, it possesses the fire element, and the breath he releases is technically the flames of his divine father’s forge. Naturally, it also grants him resistance to magical fire equivalent to Magic Resistance at the same rank, as well as immunity to the harmful effects of smoke inhalation.

The forge fire of Vulcanus is potent enough to stand as a Noble Phantasm on its own. Its innate divine trait also allows it to reduce the effectiveness of his enemies’ Magic Resistance Skill to a degree. He can also belch out noxious black smoke.

Cacus does not seem to suffer any significant strain from extended use of this ability. If anything, he is the kind of guy who uses that overwhelming power for all the mundane things an ordinary human would do with a lighter or a box of matches.

Divinity – D
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. In Cacus’ case, it naturally represents his origin as the offspring of the fire god.

It would normally be as high as A-rank, but it has been diminished proportionally to the elevation of his monstrous nature through the Berserker class and the Skill Monstrous Strength.

Monstrous Strength – C
    A Skill that permits the augmentation of its holder's Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill.

While normally a characteristic of things like monsters and Demonic Beasts, Cacus receives this Skill to reflect the nature of his divine design. However, it is not at a particularly high rank because there are no specific feats of strength attributed to him in his legend, and his natural, superb physical prowess is already manifested through a different Skill.

Natural Monster –A+
    A Skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen to the level of a Magical Beast.

The titanic body of Cacus was, of course, endowed with strength befitting its size. It was nonetheless overcome by the greatest hero of Greco-Roman mythology. On the other hand, we could look at it from an optimistic angle and state that it took the greatest hero of Greco-Roman mythology to overcome Cacus’ physical might. Of course, that’s not quite right, but it is the nicer thing to say.

Noble Phantasm

Aventinus Labyrinthus
    Malebolgian Fortress of the Craven

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: --

The refuge of the giant in the Aventine Hill; an architectural and mechanical wonder crafted by Cacus’ father, the divine Vulcanus. Cacus’ roar of anguish and desperation triggers the manifestation of this megalithic structure upon reality, protecting Cacus and trapping his enemies in its hallways of magically-enhanced stone.

Calling it a labyrinth is an overstatement. It is nothing like Daedalus’ wonder; merely a funnel-shaped cavern divided into concentric layers. Multiple spiraling paths lead through the different layers all the way to Cacus’ chamber at the bottom. However, massive stone disks block the path at certain points, and Vulcanus’ contraption allows Cacus to pull those disks from their current locations and move them to different paths and even different layers, rearranging the straightforward passages into something resembling a proper maze, and confusing its prisoners as they find themselves facing obstacles that definitely were not there before. Furthermore, the walls, floor, and the stone disks are impervious to physical and magical attacks up to rank A+, deterring all but the most overwhelming attempts at breaking through by force.

This Noble Phantasm possesses the same weakness as in the original legend: the ceiling. But there is an additional flaw that can be exploited. The Noble Phantasm’s rank—and its defensive power—is reliant on Cacus’ willpower. If an enemy can break through the veil of madness and instill actual fear in Berserker’s heart, this Noble Phantasm loses its plus-modifiers, and its defensive power is thus halved.

This is not a Noble Phantasm Cacus can invoke while in the throes of madness—he is basically incapable of thinking of using his Noble Phantasm. However, should the Master voice a strong command to invoke Aventinus Labyrinthus, effectively making the memory of that technique find shape in Cacus’ maddened mind, then he will immediately and unhesitatingly do it. After all, it is the safe place he enjoys more than anywhere else in the world.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    To be fair, it makes for badass Servant sheets.
    Except not...

All you usually get is a bunch of inflated Stat, Skill, and NP ranks wrapped loosely around bland characterization. There are a few gems out there but most are just meh at best.

Badass is in the character and not in the numbers. Just look at Cacus courtesy of Daneel Rush above.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; August 18th, 2017 at 10:46 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Except not...

All you usually get is a bunch of inflated Stat and Skill ranks wrapped loosely around bland characterization. There are a few gems out there but most are just meh at best.

Badass is in the character and not in the numbers. Just look at Cacus courtesy of Daneel Rush above.
    Sorry for not being clear, and you are correct in regards to stronk Servants: they are badass only if they have personality. After all, there is a reason why Gil is still well-received despite being extremely powerful with his GoB plus Ea.
    Being a person who prefers personality and lore over the technicalities when making Servant sheets, this was foolish of me to not make it clear.
    Last edited by SleepMode; August 18th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!