Page 403 of 858 FirstFirst ... 303353393398401402403404405408413453503 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    * Protection of the Faith doesn't work. It says it right there in the description. Torquemada was not a martyr, nor was he ever in danger because of his faith, nor was his faith ever challenged or put to the test. This really should be replaced with a more suitable mental resistance skill.
    I see what you mean here, but I still feel Protection Of The Faith is a natural fit for religious fanatics and the like.

If a "sacrifice" is really necessary to have the Skill, then couldn't you always say he sacrificed his conscience or something along those lines?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe Zealotry is a better replacement?
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

you know I actually do kinda like that better, thanks.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    It feels weirdly satisfactory to see Petrus as the first sheet in the Maritime South-East Asia section...

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Well damn, I was planning on making a Parvati sheet when she's suddenly released on FGO.

Just.. the art. Why. It practically makes the effort I've started putting into drawing her pointless...

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Well damn, I was planning on making a Parvati sheet when she's suddenly released on FGO.

Just.. the art. Why. It practically makes the effort I've started putting into drawing her pointless...
    You can try doing Parashurama, the guy is pretty much solid servant material, if you are keen on doing a hindu servant.

Huh. I had no idea Parvati/Sakura was actually canon. Though now that I've looked at her I think I like my Berserker version better, or at least the idea behind it.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

XIII - Realization

I - Name Unknown
    II - The Enemy
    III - Rome Under Fire
    IV - Chaos
    V - Gathering of Hunters
    VI - Cornucopia
    VII - A Reason to Die
    VIII - Interlude Around the Bonfire
    IX - The Monster at the Aventine Hill
    X - Freedom
    XI - Glory to the Demon Monster
    XII - Responsibility

XIII - Realization
    “Things are bad,” was the enlightening commentary offered by the Master of Chaldea upon getting briefed on the situation upon his arrival to base. He was joined by Leonardo da Vinci and Mashu Kyrielight, the three of them hunched over a table screen from which they followed the countless cameras monitoring the isolated facility.

Assassin—no, Beast Chiyou continued her placid stroll throughout Chaldea. Those who caught a glimpse of the baleful light emitted by her body succumbed to their most fundamental impulses, thus abandoning their humanity.

“The problem is that those who resist that light have to engage those that don’t. Except for the moment of her arrival, nobody has really opposed her,” Mashu explained. “The ones worse off are the Berserkers; that light takes away any semblance of self-control. Miss Medb was almost torn apart by Cu Chulainn Alter. Ah, Miss Scathach is keeping him at bay right now.”

“What about the goddesses?” the Master pondered. “Gods are already driven by their own inhuman principles; I don’t think Banner of Chiyou would work on them.”

“Well, it is as you say,” da Vinci replied. “The Gorgon twins are completely unaffected, but…”

“Chiyou would tear them apart.”

“Also, they are currently busy fending off Mister Fionn and Mister Fergus, senpai.”

“Figures.”

“Artemis was also immune, but Orion wasn’t, so she took him and ran away somewhere. Perhaps they’re back at Okeanos, for all I know,” da Vinci continued. “Let’s see if we can get the Mesopotamians…”

“Yes, yes, Chaldea’s Number One, Most Erotic Goddess Nanaya-sama is here~©

“Actually, Mother is a pseudo-Servant, so she is not entirely immune, so, well, she is trying to steal your stock of Grails and I’m having a bit of trouble holding her at bay—can you please send some help this way, darling?”

“I believe in you, My Goddess!”

“Iyaan~ With the vote of confidence of her man, a loving woman becomes invincible! But seriously, she’s stronger than me, so bring some help or we’re fucked, and not in the fun way.”

“I guess that means Jaguar Man is also…”

“But Quetzalcoatl isn’t. She can take care of that, and then send her to support Nanaya.”

“Aye-aye, sir.” da Vinci was already transmitting the message to the Sun Goddess. Then they checked on the kitchen…

“How are you doing, Šiduri?” asked the Master, although the sounds of clashing metal were already very informative.

“I’m currently soloing Minamoto no Raikou, Tamamo Cat and Boudicca. How do you think I’m doing!?”

“Alright, you’re clearly not in the best of moods right now.”

“Not the time, Master! Emiya wasn’t around when that monster walked by; you know where he is?”

“He was the second to meet her, Miss Šiduri. He is fighting Cu Chulainn right now,” Mashu answered.

“No surprise there. Anyway, I can keep these three out of trouble for now, but I’d love it if you could make it so I don’t have to solo these three monsters thank you very much!”

“Our Maid is so reliable.”

Senpai can be very cruel at times.”

“So, there’s really nobody available to fight Chiyou?”

“Well, last I checked Šarur is handling Herakles,” da Vinci began checking the cameras and the lines of reports delivered by those technicians not yet lost to Chiyou’s power.

“Yeah, I was wondering about our big guy. What about our other big guys?”

“Darius is locked in battle with Iskander inside the latter’s Reality Marble. Asterios has locked Hessian Lobo inside his labyrinth for the time being.”

“Huh. So, what else we’ve got?”

“The Knights of the Round are basically beating each other up at this point. Tamamo said something like ‘it would be totes bad if that light brought out my true self, so I’ll be off’ and broke the Servant contract from her side. You’ll have to summon her again.”

“Shit. What else?”

“Irisviel also seems to be immune to the light, but she’s not much of a combat asset so I left her to look after Kiritsugu and the little Santa Jeanne. Ah, Chloe is also inhuman enough to have resistance to Banner of Chiyou, but she’s hard at work fending her ‘cousing’ off for now.”

“You mean the other way around, right?”

“I meant exactly what I said.”

“A completely unhinged Ilyasviel is scary, senpai.”

“Really, I could go on like this the whole day: Kintoki is handling the onis; Artoria and Jeanne have their hands full with Amakusa, both Gilles, Saint Martha and Jeanne Alter; Karna is taking care of Arjuna, of course, and the less that is said about Tesla and Edison, the better.”

It made them want to bury their faces in their hands.

“Master, Chaldea may just well be this planet’s strongest fighting force, but we all have to admit it: this place is kind of a madhouse in its best days,” da Vinci declared. “Chiyou hit us at our greatest weakness: the very nature of Servants.”

Seekers of justice, glory, or just plain violence. The most ambitious, enthusiastic, selfish, and conflicted personalities in history and legend.

He had expected this development, but not nearly to such a degree.

“We’re really screwed, aren’t we?”

“It gets worse if you voice your feelings like that, senpai!”

Assassin did not—could not—stop moving.

It was a dance of bullets, cutting winds, and lightning. Her steps were faster, her predictive ability and superior agility allowing her to stay ahead of Rider’s barrage. Her evasive action left a trail of rubble as buildings, carts and stands were obliterated in her wake. The sounds of musket fire and environmental destruction competed with the roaring sky. Assassin could not hear her own heavy breathing, and her nostrils were filled with the scent of ozone.

It was difficult, and nerve-wracking, and it felt like her chest was about to explode, but—

“I can win,” she murmured, abruptly changing direction and leaping acrobatically away from lightning. Firing twice while in midair, she forced Rider to interrupt her attempt at striking her down and put some distance.

This was just like King Thórberg: she needed to move Rider into a disadvantageous position. No, even before that, she could—

The exchange continued for another minute: hunter and dancer trading shots and pressure waves with increasing ferocity. It was truly like a dance, and with every passing second, they seemed to grasp their rhythm to match it to the other’s. An incessant succession of grazing, glancing blows. Rider’s cutting air nicked at Assassin’s chest armor and the frills of her skirt, but there was no time to switch between offense and defense—there was only unstoppable attack and superhuman evasion.

And then Rider cried out in pain, covering an eye from which blood flowed profusely. Assassin capitalized on the moment of disruption and fired a second musket, making a second wound blossom on her belly.

“Fuck! What did you—aaargh!” Rider only hurt herself further when she pulled out the shard of stone Assassin’s first shot had knocked from the ground into her eye. A Servant normally would not be harmed by ordinary debris laying around; Assassin had concluded one of her Skills allowed for feats such as this. Any further attempt to press on her advantage, however, was interrupted by the impossible succession of lightning bolts all but raining upon Rider’s surroundings, forcing the horned Assassin to leap the hell out of dodge.

It was only by sheer millimeters that Assassin managed to avoid the rabid dog leaping at her from behind, foaming mouth wide open to crush her neck between its jaws.

And it was not alone.

It was as if Rome’s surviving fauna had chosen to ally with Rider: dogs, cats, donkeys, a veritable swarm of rats, and even a gods-damned lion—Assassin blamed Nero for that one—prowled in the vicinity, staring at her with predatory eyes. The wind howled, and for the first time Assassin noticed it was not only wind that screamed its fury at the world. The spirits of Rome’s dead, denied even their final release, flitted about in the stormy sky, moaning their unjust fate and seeking a target for retribution. And in the midst of this menagerie of madness, the wounded Rider cackled in gleeful, vindictive laughter.

“Look at it! Look at it, you worthless little devil! You are less than a maggot to me! Gaze upon my Wild Hunt, and despair!”

Assassin admitted to herself that things were not looking that good anymore. However, the plan did not change: Rider wasn’t hardy in the slightest, so she just had to land a proper shot. The problem was that she wasn’t hardy either, she just was damn good at avoiding harm. But there was no way she could keep up with such numbers.

“So this is your Wild Hunt, Matron of Witches? Speaking of witches, you are missing those. But I guess there aren’t many of those around.”

“Hmph. So you’ve really figured out my identity.”

Assassin shrugged.

“There aren’t many exotic dancers connected to the Wild Hunt, ya know. You are the daughter of Herod; the one Flaubert chose to call Salome. But I guess I should properly call you Herodias. That’s the name you use in that form, isn’t it?”

The roar of thunder. Assassin noticed the wind becoming even stronger; any further and it would lift her off the ground. She was basically shouting at her opponent mere meters away at this point.

“You are neither the Biblical princess nor the dancer of the seven veils in Strauss’ opera. You are the Germanic goddess, the medieval matron of witches and Wild Huntress, Herodias!”

Rider Herodias laughed twistedly at the other girl’s declaration.

“Good! Good, good! As expected of the likes of you, very knowledgeable!”

She laughed, and flashes of lightning and roaring thunder joined her in praise.

“Good, good. Now die.”

A sudden and utterly unpredictable blast of wind knocked her off her feet. The many beasts that had tried to lunge at her were also pulled off the ground like the hapless victims of Rider’s magic that they were. Assassin heard her vicious opponent’s shrieking laughter one last terrible time.

“Die, die, die, die, die! [I]
    [/I
    Sieben Schleier der wilden Jagd]Tempestuous Wild Dance of the Forever-Damned
    !”

Assassin would not give Herodias the pleasure of listening to her screams, so she could only grit her teeth and close her eyes as she found herself trapped inside a tornado. Despite sharing her terrible situation, Rome’s maddened animals still struggled to reach her and sink their fangs in her skin. Far more successful were the ghosts of the dead, swirling around inside the calamitous phenomenon to lash at her, ripping her skin and clothes with abandon. Ascending a whole kilometer in a few seconds, the battering winds, the rapidly changing air pressure, and the falling temperature all threatened to break her body’s endurance.

Spiraling, ascending, completely beyond her control. Assassin was pulled upwards within the incessant column of raging air currents, debris and maddened living and dead. It was a death of a thousand cuts, from the ghostly claws to the friction with the very sand and dust pulled into the tornado. And when she reached the birthing supercell at the top, at a height greater than the world’s tallest mountain, the momentum mercilessly flung her further upwards, like a petite rocket dreaming of breaking the shackles of Earth’s gravity.

Her consciousness gone, Assassin was shot into the stratosphere.

The conclusion reached was that their best choice was to actually leave their hiding place and look for Servants that could help them fight Chiyou. It took a while to convince Mashu to stay at the control room watching the cameras, but it was for the best—da Vinci would have enough problems protecting the Master as it was.

They were fortunate enough not to bump into Chiyou—neither Master nor Servant were confident in their ability to resist her baleful light. They found trouble quickly enough, anyway.

“Mother!”

It was both endearing and terrifying, the delight in Jack’s lovely face upon catching sight of the Master, her smile as gleaming as the blades in her hands. About to take a step forward, da Vinci found herself blocked by the Master’s outstretched arm. Instead, he took the decisive step.

“Jack.”

No more could be said. One who is ruled by its base impulses and desires will not wait for speeches. Da Vinci could only gasp at the Assassin’s impossible speed, and an instant later a dagger tore through the young man’s clothes and dug deep into his abdomen. To his credit, only a muted grunt escaped his lips. Ignoring Mashu’s urgent cries from the transmission, the Master reached for his little Servant’s thin shoulders. The girl, in fact, had been stopped by the flow of crimson vitae pouring out of the wound, as if not expecting a stab to cause bleeding.

“Jack,” he repeated, pulling the girl’s attention to his face, and the expression on it.

“Mo-Mother…? What—Mother, you look like you’re in pain.”

“Jack, you can’t…” He winced, but urged himself to speak. “You can’t come back in right now.”

“Eh?”

Aware of the danger implicit in that hollow, dejected sound, the young Master quickly pulled the waif into his embrace. He hugged her the way she liked it: intensely, strongly, closely, as if he could truly shove her into his innards that way. And truly, it did wonders to her mood, eagerly returning the embrace while letting go of the weapon still embedded in his belly.

“You already saw it, right, my girl? That monster.”

“Um.”

“Even if you—” A gasp. Jack was pushing herself against him, and the blade swayed inside his guts. “Even if you come back to me, that monster will kill me, Jackie. I don’t want to die; I want to be with you forever.”

“We want to be with Mother forever too.”

“I know. But that won’t happen like this.”

“…then, then what should we do, Mother?”

“Just…” His voice became weaker by the second. “Just stay by my side, Jackie. Just stay with me…and help me, will you?”

“Um!”

He could not stop himself from smiling at the serial killer’s pitiful innocence. To be loved by that child, for all its implicit dangers, was to him a privilege.

“Such a good girl…” he whispered, stroking the crown of her head to her delight. And then, his legs gave up, and his body collapsed on the ground.

“Jack!” da Vinci promptly called out, her commanding voice stopping the child’s crying voice growing in desperation. “Jack, his wound! Treat his wound or he’ll die! You can do that, right?”

“Ah, um, yes!”

The Renaissance genius sighed while the little girl hurried to apply her Surgical Technique.

“Seriously, you are such a headache, my boy,” she said with a tinge of amusement. “But I guess things like this are what make you the best Master.”

“Um, Miss da Vinci…? Was…was that really necessary…?”

“It was to him,” replied the pan-artist. “To overturn the idea that ‘because they have become fully driven by their impulses and wishes, communication is impossible’, he had to prove that ‘he can reach out to his Servants through their impulses and wishes’. Jack the Ripper has not overcome Banner of Chiyou. We are just using the wish that drives her current actions to our advantage.”

“But, that will not work on everyone.”

“True, but this is his way as Chaldea’s Master. He would not be cherished by so many Servants if he were not like this.”

In any case, it was a start. Jack the Ripper was a damn fine Servant to have on their side, but she would not be enough. Nothing would be enough against that monster. But it was a start.

Listen to me. Please. Even if you hate me. Even if you reject my very being. Please, listen to me, child.

“What…? What is…I should be…”

Yes, that is the right word. You are you. From now on, you are you and nothing but you. Hold on to that, please.

“What…that voice…you are…”

You want to live, do you not? Otherwise we could not hear each other like this. Well, it’s the nature of this place that allows this to happen, and it won’t be long before I can’t reach you anymore.

So, why are you still here? Why haven’t you let go?

“I…I still…I want…”

Yes, that’s right. You have a wish. For the very first time, there is something you long for.

“I just…this feeling…I don’t want…to feel like this anymore…!”

Then live. Live, the way humans live: imperfect and incomplete. And just like humans, seek what completes you. Wouldn’t that be the best thing to do right now?

“I…can I…really…?”

That doesn’t matter. Life is not a privilege. It’s not something you have to be grateful for. Life just is. It is just what it is, for you to cling to desperately and pathetically, making whatever you can of it. That, is the human way to live.

“But, that…that is just too sad…! Too pitiful! Too miserable!”

Is it, really? I think that kind of life is beautiful, precisely because it has no intrinsic value.

“Is that…why you did it…? Everything…?”

Yes. I was able to truly live. And it was wonderful beyond words.

“If I…if I live like that…will I be able to understand you…?”

Forget about me, child. I have become nothing. What you need to look for, is yourself.

“Myself…”

On that note, could you do me a favor? I know you are probably not very fond of him, but can you take care of that kid for me? Things will only get harder for him from now on, and if I cannot be there for him—well, not like I would be of much use anymore, but—anyway, I think you could do him a lot of good. After all, aren’t you supposed to be the Friend to All?

“I…had failed to notice, all this time…my King, you are rather shameless.”

Ahaha, I got to hear your very first retort at the very end. And to think you’d address me as your king, after all this time…what the hell, I’m kinda happy…

“My King…? My King…! Solomon!”

When Assassin opened her eyes again, she remembered. Everything.

“I…I am…a fool.”

Her name. Her origin. Her legend. Her skills. Her hopes, fears, and wishes.

It was cold, impossibly so. She could see the vast darkness of outer space. She slowly turned her head to the side, and gasped.

The world was there, before her eyes. At a height of over thirty kilometers above ground, the smooth curvature of the blue planet was plain for her to see. At the uppermost layer of the atmosphere, she could even glimpse at its thin blue line outlining the Earth. She was still ascending, although not for much longer. To her fortune, she had not reached escape velocity. Compared to the precipitous speed inside the supercell, this was closer to rising in a helium balloon. But none of that concerned her at the moment. There was room in her mind only for the scene in front of her eyes.

“This is…the world.”

Their world. The planet shared by all. The planet humanity had rejected, asserting its independence from Gaia. So callous, so selfish, so deplorable. But, was she in a position to judge?

Just like mankind had declared it would remake the world to its convenience, had she not aimed to reshape mankind?

It all came back to that idea: humanity. So feeble, so weak; perpetually striving for eternity, even harming itself in the process.

The King of Magic was right, after all. She understood humanity now. Perhaps not entirely, and her derision towards humans was in no way diminished, and she still did not agree on many things, but she understood them enough.

But that was a matter for another time. She had to deal with the Chiyou issue, but Herodias stood on her way.

Assassin looked down, at the immense supercell covering a good part of the Italian Peninsula and the Tyrrhenian Sea. It was impossible to see her, but she was definitely where she had last seen her, laughing and gloating in the eye of the storm, all the while the Eternal City was torn apart.

In any case, to Assassin it meant her opponent was still.

“Initiating Noble Phantasm,” she murmured in a flat, inexpressive voice. A single musket came into being in her right hand.

At long last, her ascension came to end, following by that moment of perfect, weightless existence.

“Starting verification of the eight seals.”

Her stomach squirmed as she began to freefall.

“Verification of seals one to four complete. Adjusting Noble Phantasm rank to D+.”

A suddenly rise of magical power was infused into the loaded ammunition, doubling its destructive power. She had to close her eyes as her speed rose, but sight was no longer necessary. She would fire with her will.

“Verification of seals five to eight, failed. Verification complete. Noble Phantasm ready for firing.”

She sighed. It would be sufficient. Her Noble Phantasm was not particularly powerful, but it was reliable, just the way she liked it. Thus, it was with joy and pride that she shouted its true name.

A straight line of silver-blue light, like God’s fluorescent crayon, split the sky, and the tornado, in halves.
    Servant Introduction
    Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by San
    Herodias

“I am not very suitable for your difficult battles. If anything, I make for finer company in your bedroom.
    Storytelling? Is that a joke? My service is far more intimate, and it naturally demands much greater remuneration. Give and take, Master. Give and take.”

Class: Rider
    Parameters:
    STR E
    END D
    AGI B
    MGI B
    LUK D
    Noble Phantasm B

Height & Weight: 161 cm, 48.1 kg
    Source: The Bible, Medieval legend and modern literature
    Region: Western Europe
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Sky

Let there be no doubt. This woman cares only about herself.
    Do not trust her charming smile. Do not let yourself by drawn to the sway of her hips.
    She is incapable of affection. She does not believe in love.
    She, who has given up on everything, only seeks immediate, banal satisfaction.
    Biography
    It is a fairly known story, even among non-believers.

Herod Antipas’ wife Herodias wanted the death of John the Baptist. When her daughter performed a danced that pleased the tetrarch, he promised to give her anything she desired. As per Herodias’ instructions, she asked for the head of the Baptist, and thus it was done. This Servant is neither Herod’s wife, nor that legendary dancer.

The name “Salome” comes from the nineteenth century story “Herodias” by Gustave Flaubert. Admittedly, the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus refers to a daughter of Herodias named Salome, born of her first marriage to Herod II. However, he does not connect that daughter to the death of John the Baptist, so it is not possible to outright declare Salome was the dancer. This Servant is not the dimwitted young girl in Flaubert’s story, either.

Throughout the Middle Ages the dancer was known also as “Herodias”—literally “Herod’s daughter”, and the Servant Herodias is indeed this medieval figure, which became the center of several unholy tales that built up her legend beyond a lovely young dancer that obeyed her mother’s dark wish. Herodias is, thus, not the Biblical “Salome”. She is the satanic figure described in the tenth century Canon Episcopii, who stands at the head of a parade of “criminal women” riding terrible beasts through the night. She is the dark, fae-like queen in Ratherius’ Preloquia, queen of a kingdom beyond the veil of the physical world. The Malleus Maleficarum equates this night rider to the Devil itself, and later sources would associate her with a certain demon in Solomon’s Goetia. She is the Frau Holda of Germanic folklore, that heathen goddess the Christians also demonized and placed at the head of the Wild Hunt. But the most remarkable version of Herodias in medieval legend comes from Reinardus, a satire from an unknown author that goes through great effort to ridicule the monastic traditions of the time.

In this tale, Herodias is charming and innocent, deeply impressed by the Baptist and truly in love with him. It is Herod who has the saint slain, for he will not allowed his royal bloodline to become tarnished. Herodias requests the bleeding head; when she tries to kiss his lips, the head jerks back and blows hot air at the girl. This blowing becomes a whirlwind that throws the miserable girl into the sky forever. This is of course part of the author’s cynical treatment of religious figures—he points out that holy men do whatsoever they please, just like the Baptist acted cruelly towards the girl whose only sin was loving him. Nevertheless, the tale’s Herodias is cursed to eternal suffering and unrest; to roam the skies with her unholy retinue during the day, and to only rest atop trees at nighttime. This is the Herodias that inspired Heinrich Heine’s Atta Troll, riding and laughing as she leads the Wild Hunt, still holding to the Baptist’s head. It’s also the inspiration behind Wilde’s monster of iniquity, that seductive Salome immortalized in opera by Strauss and Mariotte.

The Servant Herodias is a person incapable of building long-lasting, trusting relationships. Her words may be beautiful, but there’s something in her intonation that raises heckles and makes people think twice. Her smiles may be warm and lovely, but it does not come out quite right. Her eyes gleam like no other, but that gleam is cold and threatening in some indescribable way. No matter how hard this person tries, she comes out exuding a feeling of “she’s not being truly honest”, or “she’s not telling me everything”. The Servant Herodias is a person who cannot conceal her innate evil.

On the other hand, she is not carried by a drive to do evil for evil’s sake. She is certainly not Ratherius’ child eater. She is governed by the simple philosophy of “power = freedom”. She despises God and His power over her, so she seeks power to overcome Him. She can exist as a Servant thanks to the Herodias-Holda amalgam, but she is painfully aware of her weakness and seeks unconventional means to empower her Saint Graph. She thinks herself unsuitable for battle or subterfuge, but she will nonetheless aim to crush anything and anybody standing in her way. Utterly self-centered and without empathy, her innate evil rests in the fact she cannot care for anything other than herself.

Perhaps more importantly, she is even more aware that she is an impossible existence; a mere phantom clinging to the spark of a minor divinity to achieve manifestation as a Servant. She does not belong to the Throne, nor is she great enough to be called an anti-hero. So, she will struggle to extend this humiliating, awesome new existence for as long as possible, no matter the cost.
    Skills & Noble Phantasm
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance – C-
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are canceled. It cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Herodias possesses a rank suitable to the age of her legend. It is a combination of the demonization suffered at the hands of medieval Christians plus her amalgamation with Germanic mythological figures. It is for that reason that the Sacraments of the Holy Church are especially effective against her.

Riding – A+
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank, all vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

As the head of the Wild Hunt, she is portrayed riding and in the company of all sorts of dark magical beasts. She personally favors great black hounds the size of a warhorse. She gains the capability for flight while her Noble Phantasm is fully deployed.

Personal Skills
    Dance of the Seven Veils – B-
    Salome’s dance before Herod Antipas, as named by Oscar Wilde. An inescapable component of her "legend", no matter how she manifests. While there is no explicit description beyond the name, it has been invariably connected to the idea of “unveiling”: revealing all of one’s self. It is the foundation of orientalist “veil dances” and “belly dances”, as well as the origin of modern striptease performances.

The witch of the Wild Hunt’s dance is more closely connected to Flaubert’s depiction than Wilde’s. It is more acrobatic than sensual, more like the dance of a gypsy. It is not a dance meant to charm the living, but to attract the lingering souls of the dead. It is not a dance to enthrall humans, but to seduce the wind itself. That is not to say that the living cannot be charmed by this dance; only those on the weak-willed side are likely to succumb to it, however.

Divinity – C
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Herodias receives a moderate rank in this Skill, attributed to the limited worship she has received since the Middle Ages. She is a goddess of witches and of powerless women, a dark incarnation of hope and power.

Fairies Maddening –C+
    The ability to awaken spirits sleeping within the earth and crush the wills and minds of enemy forces with one’s actions.

A moderate mental interference draws wandering spirits and beasts both mundane and magical to serve Herodias. The smothering, alien presence of the inhuman addles the mind and disrupts normal thought, to a degree comparable to fighting under the effect of a hallucinogenic. The effectiveness of this secondary effect drops dramatically the further one is from Herodias.

Saint’s Rejection – A
    A curse placed on Herodias by the Lord. Her lips will never be able to rest on another’s, and the World will physically interfere to ensure this is enforced. She is truly pained by this, but she is not so feeble as to not take advantage of the supernatural brand placed on her.

She is despised by the sky, but it is the only place where she belongs—its hatred and spite are merely reflections of her own. Rather than wielding the curse, Rider shares it. By means of wielding her emotions, she exerts influence on the weather around her. She cannot create great storms with her magic; she merely tweaks the weather around her to create the conditions that will spontaneously generate the harsh weather she desires. And when the sky fully reflects the deep scorn in her heart, that’s when she is ready to unleash her Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

Sieben Schleier der wilden Jagd
    Tempestuous Wild Dance of the Forever-Damned

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 3-25
    Maximum Targets: 250 people

The bridal dance of the wind’s beloved. The Wild Hunt takes to the sky as the dancer’s frenetic performance arouses the wind and lures it into dancing along, circling her and leaping in dark glee as it becomes a roaring tornado. The lingering spirits already drawn by the dance will eagerly leap into the tornado, where all living creatures engulfed and restrained by fierce winds will be at their mercy. In the midst of it all, the flying witch, Herodias, will stand as both queen and director of the tempestuous orchestra, dancing in the eye of the tornado with unrestricted joy at the utmost manifestation of power far beyond anything she wielded in life.

This isn’t Herodias’ intent manipulating the weather. If anything, the climate changes to reflect what simmers in Herodias’ heart. Regret, humiliation, scorn, disgust—such things find fertile ground in her bosom, and become the fuel that feeds the growing storm. The sky rumbles and darkens as Herodias’ mood worsens, and her magical energy seeps out to subtly exert its dark influence on the atmosphere. Once a certain threshold is overcome, Herodias’ power explodes, and the wind responds, responding to her spiteful wish for violence upon those who have wronged her. The creatures caught in the monstrous phenomenon will be battered by wind, struck by lightning, flayed and ground by gravel, sand and dirt, pummeled by debris and slashed to pieces by gleeful, bloodthirsty spirits.

Now that I'm caught up, I can compliment you on your Marguerite de Bressieux sheet. I had her on my to-do list and her NP basically allowed her to "roll 12 times and take the best result".

Also I'm glad I finally know who the dancer Rider is. Kind of obvious in hindsight but I never knew about the connection to witches and the Wild Hunt. Love it.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Huh. I had no idea Parvati/Sakura was actually canon. Though now that I've looked at her I think I like my Berserker version better, or at least the idea behind it.
    Wait a minute, you made your sheet without knowing that Parvati/Sakura was in the datamine list? That's actually a pretty impressive prediction there, you sure you don't have Clairvoyance that you use subconsciously or something?

I was planning on making Parvati before the game released it because I figured that they wouldn't release her yet, but apparently whatever I predict as fact always turns out wrong. :V

Blog Entries
    A bit late but thanks to everyone who gave feedback to the Kyoto Phantoms. I'm glad they were well-received.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    zikari8: I don't know what to be more surprised by, that you wrote up six high-quality sheets so quickly or that you didn't post up two of these to the contest that's been going on. Seriously, while you're not technically supposed to double-dip, if you delete two of those sheets and post them up over in the other thread then you'd probably still have a chance.
    Don't worry. The mysterious phantom seventh card has yet to be drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Kiyo's spirit suits her well, though I'd probably rank up the NP? Only since she becomes a bigger dragon and Samedhi was already EX, no?

Very creative crop though. Now I wonder if Kintoki was the only guy in the group... unless Suetake is a trap or Paracelsus-tier pretty boy. Any outcome is amusing lol.
    Toilet Kiyo's NP is actually a variant of Lancer Kiyo's Bell NP, which is why it's not EX rank. As for why she doesn't have Samadhi... I'll get back to you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    There are some Noble Phantasms that seem rather plain like "weapon has x power to shoot y." i would have liked to see you go deeper with those.
    Looking back, I see what you mean. I wanted to be concise and brief, but I ended up cutting corners here and there, where more flavor and detail could've been added. Duly noted.

As for other sheets,

@Ophiogenes
    I'm usually not a fan of monster-type servants, but Ophiogenes came out pretty well. You extracted quite a bit from what little information there is of the half-dragon.

@Ortzi
    It's definitely an interesting sheet to say the least. I'd agree with your self-assessment. Not really in-line with a typical Grail War but a fun concept.

Now then, I need to catch up on Daneel's sheets...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The following is was my first entree to this month's contest, i've withdrawn it as I felt it wasn't close enough to the current theme and reposted it here for archival purposes.

Class: Rider
    True Name: "Dioskouroi"
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region: Classical Mythology

Height/Weight: 176cm/76kg
    Dislikes: “Not particularly sure”
    Talent: Animal Handling, Boxing
    Natural Enemy: Assassin class in general
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Staff

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: A+
    Denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
    Given the anecdotes as a patron of horses, Rider naturally possesses a high rank without any effort.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: C (A)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Being a mixed-race child of the King of Gods Zeus and a human, and worshipped as a god after death, Rider would naturally possess the highest level of the Divinity Skill however for… miscellaneous reasons the rank has been ‘halved’. This Divine Spirit aptitude is for the times when he fights sky deity-lineage Heroic Spirits with Divinity D Rank and lower. High defensive power is shown against them.

Eye of the Mind (True): B
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilises the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training.
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Familiar (Swans): A
    Allows the use of Swans as familiars. Rider is capable of directing any of these animals without needing to make a contract and imbue them with multiple powers. He has access to traditional abilities as he is able to see through the eyes of these enhanced animals and perceive information through them and store them in feathers – allowing others to see them through touch, additionally beds and pillows made from their feathers would fully restore ones vitality and magical energy is slept on for a full nights rest. Furthermore when destroyed, the familiars will explode in an arc of lightning.
    This odd power originates from his father Zeus who (mostly) conceived him with his mother Leda while he was in the form of a swan.

Presence Concealment: C
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. This ability hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
    Rider possesses this skill due to the legend of breaking into the home of Theseus undetected and rescuing his sister Helen while simultaneously kidnapping Theseus’ Aethra in vengeance, making the older woman his sister’s slave.

Noble Phantasms

Dioskouri
    Stars of Gemini

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum Targets: 1 Person

A Noble Phantasm that acts as the crystallisation of the end of Rider’s legend. Born of the eternal bond between two brothers, after one was mortally wounded, the other had the choice of ascending to Olympus alone or sharing his immortality with his brother. After choosing the later, they ascended together. A miraculous recovery based Noble Phantasm.
    Should Rider or an ally be on the verge of death, he can fully restore their maximum HP and mana. However, this Noble Phantasm can only be used once.

Álogo me Astéri
    Patronage of the Night Skies

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum Targets: 50 People

A Noble Phantasm of Rider and the reason for summoning under this class, formerly known as Dioskouri. It is the representation of his connection to all equines due to his patronage and allows him to manifest a mount despite not having a famed one in legend. It takes form of a stallion threefold the size of the horses that live in the Age of Man whilst being made of starlight. By unleashing its True Name, Rider can call forth this Phantasmal Beast, dashing through the battlefield damaging all enemies through either contact or radiant light given off.

Lore

Dioskouroi is a Greek Hero and a child of Zeus. He was conceived when Zeus in the form of a swan lay with the Spartan Queen Leda. Dioskouri also had two sisters, Helen and Clytemnestra.

In his early teenage years, the aging heroes King of Athens Theseus and Pirithous believed they were worthy to marry daughters of Zeus and thus kidnapped Helen, planning on keeping her captive until she was eligible to marry. Hearing this, Dioskouroi ran from Sparta to Athens and without being detected spirited away Helen back to her home and in revenge stole away Theseus’ mother. This sparked the long standing rivalry between the two cities.

He also briefly made a cameo as an Argonaught, as did every Greek hero worth their salt.

Dioskouroi also lusted after Phoebe and Hilaeira, the nieces of Leucippus however their consorts Lynceus and Idas stole a herd of cattle in envy. Dioskouri left his home to take back what was his but Lynceus and Idas had already planned a sneak attack and in a cowardly assault left Dioskouri mortally wounded but Zeus threw a thunderbolt at the assailants and saved his sons life. After synchronising his divinity Dioskouroi transformed into the constellation Gemini, able to travel back and forth between Olympus and Hades.

Dioskouroi in truth is not a name but instead a title. In truth they are Castor and Pollux, the legendary hero twins. Their mother was Leda Zeus fathered Pollux and Helen while Leda’s husband was Tyndareus and the father of Castor and Clytemnestra who lay with her on the same night as Zeus.

Between the two brothers, Pollux was the one one who was immortal due to being Zeus’ son.

Character

Dioskouroi is a unique case. The two brothers together constitute as a Heroic Spirit however due to their legend relying upon both members, they cannot possess separate Saint Graphs themselves and exist as Phantoms and as a result have merged together and share the same body and mind in this state. As a result, Dioskouroi’s personality and thought processes are an amalgam of the two brothers.

Dioskouroi’s expressions are cold and serious after Castor, however like Pollux he is prone to teasing people when given the opportunity. However the two brothers are fiercely loyal to each other and would destroy themselves as to save the other, in this state the core feeling of loyalty remains and is looking for someone to be loyal to – as a result Dioskouroi is unhealthily loyal to his master due to his melded mentality with the loyalty complex being somewhat suicidal oddly enough.

Regardless, Dioskouroi seems to have a desperate edge to him due to his unique summoning.

Craft Essence

Dioskouroi
    Bond of the Twins

“Once, a demigod shed his immortality to save the life of his twin brother. They became the very stars above us, together for all time.
    The bond of these brothers was eternal, loving together, living together being one. But I AM my own person, look at ME. Hey stop copying me. No I’m not!
    We’re together. No matter what we do, our bodies are together for all time. Oh someone separate us. Please help me!”

The fact that he is going to be a pseudo servant, well i ditched that, I perfer making pureblood servants
    RADICAL CHRISTIAN SERVANT BANDWAGON WOHOHO
    Martin Luther
    Caster Class Servant-Martin Luther, The Famous and Infamous reformer of christianity, and it seems that you are my master...
    FC: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=55815004

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Avenger
    H/W: 173cm/55kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Natural Enemy: Pope Leo X
    Summoning Catalyst: A piece of Paper Though to be from the original 95 theses
    Talent: Handwriting
    Dislikes: Popes, Hypocritical Laws.
    Place of Origin: Germany/Holy Roman Empire

Stats:
    Strenght: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: C

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: B+
    He can Create a Church. Which Gives Him and His master Incereased Prana Regeneration as well as provide na advantageous combat location for him.

Item Creaton: N/A
    For the use of his Noble Phantasm, This skill has been lost.

Personal Skills
    Zealotry: B
    In life he was known to Do anything possible for his 95 Theses to get accepted by the church, even going as far as to publically burn Decretals at Wittenberg, which forced pope to excommunicate him. Besides that he was a Devoted Christian.

Charisma: D
    While he formed the Protestant, He wasn't Able to gain many followers early on, however as time went by more and more ''Lutherans'' Appeared. Incereasing the size of his influence on the holy roman empire and the pope.

Counter-Saint: A
    Even though he is a christian, he is against the practices of the church, and has the qualities that do not generaly define a saint, rather an opposite of the saint, He can regenerate mana at a faster rate and his effectivnes against Servants with Divinity is incereased.

Noble Phantasms
    Ninety Five Theses: (C) (Unknown)
    The Practices of the Church, Which go against the principles of Christ shall be no more!

Casters Most famous work, The 95 Theses deducting how christianity should be, Upon Activation Caster will summon a piece of paper That is the original Document all the way back from his time. Each different Thesis works as a Different ''Mini-Chant'', All of the theses have different effects upon Reciting that may help him in battle, It is imposible to memorise them all as a single thesis may have different situational effect upon activation, Even caster who wrote them himself doesn't know all their functions, And reciting them Drains alot of mana even with the Casters mana supply from his class, it is perfered for a Master to be close by to provide additional mana.

Wittenberg: Ending the rebellion with words: (EX) (Anti-Army)

Chant
    Therefore let everyone who can, smite, slay, and stab, secretly or openly, remembering that nothing can be more poisonous, hurtful, or devilish than a rebel ... For baptism does not make men free in body and property, but in soul; and the gospel does not make goods common, except in the case of those who, of their own free will, do what the apostles and disciples did in Acts 4 [:32–37]. They did not demand, as do our insane peasants in their raging, that the goods of others—of Pilate and Herod—should be common, but only their own goods. Our peasants, however, want to make the goods of other men common, and keep their own for themselves. Fine Christians they are! I think there is not a devil left in hell; they have all gone into the peasants. Their raving has gone beyond all measure.

Upon his return to wittenberg there was chaos, Monasteries and other holy property was burned. the small scale rebellion would turn into a big rebellion and then into a full on war.
    However Caster wanted to end it peacefully and with his reciting of the above words even though they sounded harsh,made many rebels surrender, Felling betrayed which ended the rebellion befoire it even began. It is feat not as known as his 95 theses but nevertheless showed the power of his faith. it is an anti army noble phantasm that will render the effectivness of any army equal to 0 no matter how big or who leads it so that it loses all of its effectivness and stops it from doing harm to anything or anyone. The chant however is extremly long and without protection from master or allied servants it is almost impossible for him to use it on his own.

Personality/strategy/characters
    His personality can be summed up in two words, Fanatical and serious. but nevertheless he is Humorous and good hearted to an extent. He acts as both mentor and Emotional support for his master. and will not hesistate to teach them a lesson when they seem to be going off the line, but his loyalty to his master is somewhat lackluster.
    outside of combat he may pass his time writing, drawing or just thinking. his main strategy is to ambush the enemy by constantly retreating and using provocation to lead them into a trap. his own magecraft is also quite powerful and he may sometimes go face to face with the enemy if he feels like it.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; October 13th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Martin Luther: FC doesn't work. Also his second NP is kind of vague. Is it a mental interference? Avalon-style conceptual negation or what?

For his NP, well... I do think its simmilar to avalon in a sense but i also used my own concept. the chant part is simmilar to UBW expect its not a Reality marble. so think of it as a hybrid between the two

weird for his FC tho since it works for me, gonna post a straight link.

Archer
    "Show me the man who killed my father, Master. I'll annihilate him in a second."

Alignment: True Neutral
    True Name: Barbarika
    Origin: India

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: (A+)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    In addition to the vast natural resistance his mixed blood already provides him, Archer also possesses the Mohini Astra, said to dispel any form of maya (sorcery) used against the wielder. Archer was said to ask several boons of Krishna before his death, one of which being to die a married man. Krishna himself accepted this responsibility, marrying Archer as his female avatar, Mohini.
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. The modifier comes into play only for magecraft of a Hindu origin.

Independent Action: (B)
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage,

Personal Skills:
    Hybrid: (EX)
    Hybrid denotes the possessor of this Skill as one who was born of mixed-species blood. The Heroic Spirit may exhibit physical or magical features from all sides of their lineage, depending on the Skill’s rank.
    Archer is the son of a naga queen on his mother’s side, and Ghatotkacha, who himself is the son of the half-divine Bhima and the Asura Hidimbi.

Oath of the Mighty: (A)

A unique personal skill of Archer, it refers to his final function during the Mahabharata war: namely, none. Before the war had even started, Archer had promised his mother Ahilawati that he would fight for whichever side he perceived as weaker, thus evening the odds of the war. Krishna, sensing the boy’s immense power, convinced him that no matter which side he chose, the other side would then become weaker, forcing him to change sides until only Archer was left among the dead.
    As the rules of the HGW prevent Archer from literally switching sides during the course of the conflict, his oath takes a different form in practice. The true worth of Oath of the Mighty forbids Archer from “achieving victory” while at an “advantage”. Upon summoning, Archer’s Noble Phantasm is sealed completely. In order to access it, Oath of the Mighty will first activate, lowering all of his parameters by one while the Noble Phantasm is in play. Should Archer achieve victory without the use of his Noble Phantasm and without being at a clear disadvantage, Oath of the Mighty will sap a good deal of his health. A weapon of penance wielded by a Shiva Bhakti.

Monstrous Strength: (B+)
    Monstrous Strength is a Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.
    Having more demon blood in him than human at this point in his family tree, as well as studying the vicious art of war of the nagas as a child, it’s no wonder that Archer has access to this skill. However, because of the precedence Oath of the Mighty takes on Archer’s Saint Graph, this skill can really only be exhibited at night.

Natural Insight: (C)
    Natural Insight is the ability to grasp the essence of things. Perceptive eyes for observation that will not overlook any information.
    At the end of the war, after the Kauravas had been routed, the Pandava brothers began to bicker about who had truly been responsible for their victory. Krishna, in all his wisdom, asked Archer who he thought had been responsible for the Pandavas victory, as he was the only one allowed to watch the entire time. Archer replies that the only things he saw were a great fiery chakram spinning about the battlefield, and Kali consuming everything else. The brothers were forced to accept that the gods were the reason they had been victorious, and they only their instruments.

Noble Phantasm
    Teen Baan
    O Durga, Purge My Enemies
    (Anti-Army, EX)

The three infallible arrows gifted to Archer by the Devi Siddhidatri (or in some cases, Shiva himself), the ninth form of the supreme goddess Durga. As Devi Siddhidatri, she was what could be called the “patron goddess” of all rakshas and devas, of which Archer was undoubtedly counted among their number. For his great ability as a warrior as a child, Siddhidatri gifted Archer this unique astra. Taking the form of a set of three divine arrows; Tyaag, Bachaana, and Nasht, each arrow had a specific purpose.
    Tyaag is a silver arrow, and when fired would penetrate all of the enemies Archer wanted to kill, marking them for death.
    Bachaana is a golden arrow, and when fired would mark all those that Archer wanted to save from death.
    Nasht is a red arrow, and the final arrow to be fired. It obliterates everything in its path, completely bypassing those marked by Bachaana.
    All three arrows can be directed by thought alone, and usually float around Archer waiting to be directed. It was this astra, surprisingly enough, that Krishna was most concerned about. When asked how long the war would take before it began, Drona, Arjuna, Karna, and the other major heroes answered all in the range of 20-30 days. Only Archer’s answer was different, saying he could finish the war in all but a minute.
    Krishna, challenging Archer’s claim, asked him to pierce all the leaves from a certain tree with his first arrow. Krishna, always the trickster, hid one of the leaves under his foot. The arrow dutifully pierced all the leaves, before hovering--or piercing, depending on the source--over Krishna’s foot, proving the arrows have automatic homing properties as well, even apart from Archer’s conscious control.

History

In the Skanda Purana, Barbarika was the son of Ghatotkacha and Ahilawati, daughter of Shiva’s snake, Vasuki.. Barbarika was originally a yaksha, and was reborn as a man. He was bound by his principle of always fighting on the losing side, which led him to stand witness to the battle of Mahabharata without taking part in it .In Nepali culture Kirata King Yalamber of Nepal is portrayed as Barbarika.

In Rajasthan, he is worshipped as Khatushyamji, and In Gujarat, he is worshipped as Baliyadev is believed to have been sacrificed before the Mahabharata war to ensure the victory of his grandfathers, the Pandavas. In return for his sacrifice, he was deified by a boon given by Krishna.

Because his legend is basically the exact same as Iravan's, I've incorporated some parts of his legend as well.
    Last edited by Express; October 9th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.

Hello! My name is Barbarika! You killed my father! Prepare to die!

Hey, the quote brings up that image!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, life has been kinda hard lately, but coming to this tread and seeing my sheets on the opening is a pretty good feeling, kinda reasuring
    Whatever, i'll will post a sheet later today (maybe).

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Barbarika: Nice, I've tried making a sheet on his dad but my renditions of Ghatotkacha end up turning into Merlin rip offs.

Maybe i should do Martin Lily in the future huh?
    I mean, loli genderbent jesus and Lily jesus were things.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; October 10th, 2017 at 02:46 PM.