Page 411 of 858 FirstFirst ... 311361401406409410411412413416421461511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Fair point, but on that subject, reading King Ahab's sheet reminded me of https://glee-chan.deviantart.com/art...ebel-374459306 Not a Servant sheet, but still pretty good art and summary of Jezebel.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Fair point, but on that subject, reading King Ahab's sheet reminded me of https://glee-chan.deviantart.com/art...ebel-374459306 Not a Servant sheet, but still pretty good art and summary of Jezebel.
    Have you seen this sheet by chance? It's a very good sympathetic take on Jezebel as a Servant...

Hmmm, isn't double summon restricted to the four cavalry classes and the berserker class?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticOrange View Post
    Hmmm, isn't double summon restricted to the four cavalry classes and the berserker class?
    Unlikely, since Berserker IS part of the cavalry classes .

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    As an Update:
    Im tempted to do Assassin/Avenger Frank Morris, AKA the guy who orchestrated the Alcatraz escape.

Im also Gonna try and Rework my marko sheet

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticOrange View Post
    Well the rules aren't exactly clear if the two classes have to part of the three calvary classes+berserker or if it could be one of the four plus a knight class. I was gambling on it being the latter since I did include the Assassin class with the Archer class though if someone a bit more knowledgeable of the Type-Moon lore and rules overrides this then I understand.

I'm back and worse than before DessertTaiga's Avatar
    Hello guys. It's a me. I've left for a while but now I'm back and well, pretty much matured. I decided to revise my first Servant sheet as much as I can, and I'm think of revising my other two some day. By the way, more notes at the end.

"No. No! NO! Giving up. Is not. An option! And so is failure! We need to succeed and win this. If I did my best to fight for my country's freedom, then so can you with winning this Holy Grail War. So now, how about you stop being such a goddamn coward, and fight along! Just GO!"

Spirit: Andres Bonifacio
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Assassin, Saber

PARAMETERS
    Strength: C (B)
    Endurance: D (C)
    Agility: C (B)
    Mana: E (E+)
    Luck: C (C+)
    N. Phantasm: B

CLASS SKILLS
    SKILL NAME: Mad Enhancement (E)
    DESCRIPTION: Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. In this case, he wasn't crazy in real life, but he was said by many people to be like a madman, in mind and also in emotion. In addition to that, he has the mindset of "never give up", "failure is not an option", etc. which leads him to be more raged in battle.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    SKILL NAME: Charisma (C)
    DESCRIPTION: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Being a revolutionary leader in his life, he has enough charisma to command an army. However, there are chances his troops will decrease in great numbers, as of course, he is no king or ruler, but just a leader in war.

SKILL NAME: Battle Continuation (B)
    DESCRIPTION: The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. No matter how many times he's defeated, he can still fight as long as he doesn’t receive massive deadly injuries and fatal wounds. As stated before, he thinks of things like never giving up, which can explain at how he still can fight, not caring at how many battles he has lost.

SKILL NAME: Military Tactics (C)
    DESCRIPTION: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. He can possess the Military skills and tactics to effectively direct a single army, and conquer/maintain order over a single country. He has enough knowledge of strategy to lead a revolution during his life. A bonus modifier is added when using his Noble Phantasm.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    NOBLE PHANTASM NAME: Katipunan: Highest and Most Respected Society of my Country’s People (B)
    CLASSIFICATION: Anti-Army
    DESCRIPTION: The revolutionary society that he led and found along with others. This Noble Phantasm is represented as a bunch of nameless Servants who have no Masters with the same skills as him but all in E rank, acting as his fellow revolutionaries when activated. Like Bonifacio himself, they have the thinking of not failing and giving up, so they act very raged and motivated in battle. In addition, the battlefield will be that like of where one of their battles took place, San Juan del Monte, looking like their state in 1896. The reason for that being, it was considered the first real battle of the Philippine Revolution.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
    Height/Weight: 170cm · 63kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Country of Origin: Philippines
    Alignment: True · Neutral

LORE (Source: X)

Lore
    Andres Bonifacio was born on November 30, 1863 to Santiago Bonifacio and Catalina de Castro in Tondo located in Manila Philippines. He was a Filipino revolutionary hero who founded the Kataastaasan Kagalanggalang na Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (KKK) or Katipunan a secret society devoted to fighting the Spanish occupation of the Philippines. He was the first one to have a clear vision of what a Filipino nation should be—The Father of the Filipino Nation. He would later be known as Supremo; destined to change the history of the Filipino people.

Bonifacio was not born and raised a plebeian, his mother was half-Spanish and he was privately tutored by a certain Guillermo Osmeña. But things became tough for him when his parents died when he was 14 years old forcing him to quit his studies and look after his 5 younger brothers and sisters. He earned a living as a craftsman and seller of canes and fans and then he became clerk and agent for a foreign commercial firm, Fleming and Company. In spite of his lack of formal education, he taught himself to read and write in Spanish and Tagalog, and was actually so good at it that he later got a job as a clerk-messenger for the German trading firm Fressel and Company. It was said that Bonifacio was interested in Western classic rationalism and read the works of Victor Hugo, Jose Rizal, and Eugene Sue.

He had a deep interest in reading books on the French Revolution and the lives of the presidents of the United States and acquired a good understanding of the socio-historical process. Although it must be argued that the main thing that made his later organizing activities successful would be his savvy to appropriate local consciousness and ancient Filipino concepts to the Katipunan—Inang Bayan, sandugo, kapatiran, kaginhawaan, and katimawaan or kalayaan. His passion for changing the plight of his countrymen under colonialism encouraged him to join La Liga Filipina. La Liga Filipina was organized in July 3, 1892 by Jose Rizal with the purpose of uniting the people under “one compact homogenous body” which is the nation, instituting reform, education and cooperation, building the nation in the grassroots.

Four days after the establishment of the Liga, July 7,1892, the arrest and banishment of Jose Rizal the day before made it practically nonexistent as an organization. Andres Bonifacio along side Ladislao Diwa, Teodoro Plata and others decided to continue the struggle and formed the Kataastaasan Kagalanggalang ang Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (KKK) or Katipunan at the home of Deodato Arellano in Calle Azcarraga, Manila. A small room lit only by a table lamp they signed a solemn compact with blood drawn from their forearm to symbolized the birth of the Katipunan the sandugo was not just a blood pact but a pledge to love each compatriot as brothers and sisters as the ancients did when they consolidate the bayan—kapatiran.

"Only when people have good intentions for each other, will true total well-being and freedom be attained."

Thus it must be said that the Katipunan was not just a mere organization that wanted to unite the people to topple the Spanish Empire, but wanted a true unity of mind and hearts among the Tagalogs under one Inang Bayan seeking the enlightened and straight path, an original Filipino concept of the nation. After two previous Supremos, the humble founder of the Katipunan Andres Bonifacio finally agreed to be Supremo of the Katipunan.

Well, of course I dunno how the real Bonifacio acted, but I decided having him be like "Oh you giving up? What the fuck bitch? Are you a coward or something? Fight along! smh >:v"

It also kinda fits him in my opinion since he's a revolutionary leader. And of course, you don't give up when leading a war. Also I've heard that people consider him like a madman so I was like, Basakah.

I'm sorry I still suck at Noble Phantasms and making Servants have "Nasu flavor". I could only think of this for him so far. Of course, will update if I can.

死者 Corpse
    Blog Entries
    Hey there.
    I am new to this site. And I wanted to create servants. I had multiple historical figures and folklore from my own region that I wanted to make as servants. But I did not know whether I could done them justice especially with Noble Phantasm and their own skills. So, I need someone to help me sorting my own servants stats, skills, and Noble Phantasm.
    Sorry for these request.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redyunic View Post
    Hey there.
    I am new to this site. And I wanted to create servants. I had multiple historical figures and folklore from my own region that I wanted to make as servants. But I did not know whether I could done them justice especially with Noble Phantasm and their own skills. So, I need someone to help me sorting my own servants stats, skills, and Noble Phantasm.
    Sorry for these request.
    I could help you out if you want. What kind of help are you looking for exactly?

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider
    True Name: Baldwin IV
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armament: A longsword and shield
    Manifestation Cost: High
    Attribute: Human

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: A+
    NP: EX

Class Skills:

Madness Enchantment: C
    A madness born from a life of eternal pain and frustration. Berserker’s sole goal is to ensure that Jerusalem is protected, it grants him a rank up in his Strength, Endurance and Agility. He can no longer think or speak properly, however. All that matters to him is defending his kingdom. Certain skills and Noble Phantasms are now difficult to use.

Personal Skills:

Unyielding Will: A+
    Berserker was known as the Leper King in life, a man who lived in constant and ever growing agony. Despite this, he managed to preserve and struggle on, never once giving into despair and giving up, never once backing down in the face of overwhelming danger. Thus, Berserker has a resistance against mental and physical damage, and can sense illusions.

Dignity of the Savior: A
    Before Montisgard, Berserker was seen by most outsiders as a doomed king, someone who would never be able to leave a mark upon the earth. Most waited for his death to come. However, once he proved his worth at Montisgard, Salah al-Din’s most serious defeat, all Europe hailed him as the saviour of Christianity and Jerusalem. Thus, this skill is a manifestation of his ability to change his fate through sheer force of will and faith, allowing to receive a temporary boost in his stats.

Leprosy: A
    A skill denoting the condition that Berserker suffered from his entire life, shortening it considerably. This skill allows for Berserker to not feel most pain inflicted upon him by the enemy, but he is instead in a constant of agony and pain, slowly killing him. However, the effects of the True Cross skill have resulted in Berserker’s entire body seeming to be a forever shifting cascade of leprous wounds, being healed in seconds only for another to reappear, increasing Berserker’s pain. At times, it may even render him blind.

Noble Phantasms:

True Cross: Miraculous Savior EX

Anti-Unit (Self)
    The True Cross is a Noble Phantasm which appears as a small wooden cross, hanging around Berserker’s neck, and it is the stuff of miracles. It is the said to be the cross upon which Christ himself was crucified, and though there is doubt, Berserker's sheer belief that it is has given it substantial power. This Noble Phantasm is continually healing Berserker, fighting against his leprosy and healing him from any injuries inflicted upon him by the enemy, no matter how severe. Should Berserker become lame, he will once more be able to walk. Should he be rendered deaf and blind, he will see and hear again. Against all magic, this Noble Phantasm grants Berserker Magic Resistance at rank A. Berserker also has been given a massive boost in his Luck and Mana. When facing Servants with a pagan origin, Berserker will be given a boost in his Strength, Endurance and Agility. And on occasion, Berserker may be able to perform a true miracle - teleportation, or rather, the ability to move at speeds so fast they result in Berserker attacking his foes in a manner which may catch them off guard. To truly defeat Berserker and bypass this Noble Phantasm, once most completely destroy his body in one fell blow. Beheading will also work.

Sword of the Leper King: Blessing of Saint Catherine A

Anti-Unit
    Berserker’s own sword, the one he wielded in the Battle of Montgisard. As the battle took place on the feast of Saint Catherine of Alexandria, to whom he dedicated a Benedictine Monastery to afterwards, it has been given her blessing, as a sign of her gratitude, as she is a patron of dying people and swords. As Baldwin IV faced massive hardship, Saint Catherine decided to be grant him a sword able to stand by him, a true companion to the end. Thus, when facing his foes, Berserker’s sword will increase in power the more hardship Berserker endures. As it undergoes this increase in power, it will start to transform, the hilt becoming embedded with a Catherine wheel, and when it strikes the foe, even if it is a minor wound, it will cause them to experience massive pain throughout their body, a massive battering and striking that smashes them to pieces, which lasts as long as the sword is embedded in their body. A scratch leaves them bruised, a stab could mean death. Servants with significant Luck, skills which allow them to effectively deal with physical damage or high enough Endurance may be able to reduce its effects.

Creator's Notes: Too OP?

For reference, I based the sword off of Saint Catherine's legend, as Baldwin IV did dedicate a monastery to her after the Battle of Montgisard.

Edit: So, I added more for both Noble Phantasms and the Madness Enchantment.
    Last edited by Slick146; October 30th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Creator's Notes: Too OP?
    Too OP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Too OP.
    Yeah. I see what he was going for, but Avalon-tier regeneration for the True Cross was a bit much. I'm not sure how to balance its effects while still keeping the cool "regenerating his constantly decaying body" idea, though. The NP also has just way too many other attributes as well, with the Magic Resistance, Protection Of The Faith, NP rank-down and stat buffing.

I also think the Leprosy Skill could probably be swapped with Weak Constitution (lower the rank though, EX isn't really necessary).

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah. I see what he was going for, but Avalon-tier regeneration for the True Cross was a bit much. I'm not sure how to balance its effects while still keeping the cool "regenerating his constantly decaying body" idea, though. The NP also has just way too many other attributes as well, with the Magic Resistance, Protection Of The Faith, NP rank-down and stat buffing.

I also think the Leprosy Skill could probably be swapped with Weak Constitution (lower the rank though, EX isn't really necessary).
    Good points overall. I also wasn't too sure about Protection of the Faith.

Oh yeah, should I remove Dignity of the Savior?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Good points overall. I also wasn't too sure about Protection of the Faith.

Oh yeah, should I remove Dignity of the Savior?
    It seems fine to me.

It seems fine to me.
    Okay.

Considering adding a feature to the True Cross, whereby it is able to 'grant miracles' for Berserker in battle. Also considering fixing up the sword.

US Friend Code
    Alright, so I've been thinking about making an Olga Marie psuedo-servant recently, though I'm not sure if I can execute that concept fairly well. Currently, I'm thinking about making it similar to Waver/Zhuge Liang, but also having the servant take over once in a while in addition. Any extra thoughts and suggestions that I should take into consideration about this sheet?

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's going to be from a different dimension, as the Olga in "our" universe got bloody atomized, and her memories are going to be vastly different. Perhaps instead of Mash being the guinea pig for the Pseudo Servant she was, or Ritsuka was atomized by Lev instead of her, and Alaya detecting Humanity's imminent destruction gave her a booster shot of sorts to save humanity?
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    She's going to be from a different dimension, as the Olga in "our" universe got bloody atomized, and her memories are going to be vastly different. Perhaps instead of Mash being the guinea pig for the Pseudo Servant she was, or Ritsuka was atomized by Lev instead of her, and Alaya detecting Humanity's imminent destruction gave her a booster shot of sorts to save humanity?
    I remember one pseudo-Servant Olga where she was atomized but her body got regenerated by some Buddhist goddess of mercy or something.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I remember one pseudo-Servant Olga where she was atomized but her body got regenerated by some Buddhist goddess of mercy or something.
    I believe that's zikari8's Olga Marie/Guanyin Pseudo-Servant.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    I believe that's zikari8's Olga Marie/Guanyin Pseudo-Servant.
    Yeah, that's the one.