Page 423 of 858 FirstFirst ... 323373413418421422423424425428433473523 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    can you make the flag work? because its the only thing i can't vizualize.
    also any opnions on my assassin?
    I already did the flag NP for my original sheet, so it'd probably be one of the few things I wouldn't have to change.

And Puss'n Boots seems mostly fine. You emphasized the loyalty to to her master a little more then I'd have expected, but that's probably because I'm not so familiar with the original Puss'n Boots legend.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    A couple of my Servants have shown up too (Tomoe Gozen, Hippolyta, Columbus, Muramasa and Fuuma, if you're interested), but alas none have much in common with their canon incarnations. The only thing I can say is that I managed to predict Columbus as a villain, but given his RL history that's not a particularly impressive achievement.
    Eh, you got the basic idea that Hippolyta's pelt grant her a power boost, or Tomoe and Kotaro's surprisingly matching faceclaim. Expecting extreme similarities is way too hopeful, so there is something.
    Last edited by Spartacus; November 30th, 2017 at 07:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Eh, you got the basic idea that Hippolyta's pelt grant her a power boost, or Tomoe and Kotaro's surprisingly matching faceclaim. Expecting extreme similarities is way too hopeful, so there is something.
    The first one is something that basically every Hippolyta sheet has included in some form or another (though Narita was unique in making it a pelt rather then a girdle), Tomoe was just me looking up generic samurai warrior girl art and Kotaro's was because the legends about him described him as red-haired. You're right that I have to take what I can get though.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    You know what? I wish my Servants doesn't appear in canon at all. The thought that they will be drawn by guest artists, which means probably drawn as their fetish fulfillments or being strippers, mentally exhaust me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You know what? I wish my Servants doesn't appear in canon at all. The thought that they will be drawn by guest artists, which means probably drawn as their fetish fulfillments or being strippers, mentally exhaust me.
    Fly to Japan, go to the DW headquarters, challenge them all to single combat and win, while they’re on the floor convert you servant of choice into GO mechanics, veto the artist in charge of designs until you get a decent non perv-pandering one.

Tada, problem solved.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Fly to Japan, go to the DW headquarters, challenge them all to single combat and win, while they’re on the floor convert you servant of choice into GO mechanics, veto the artist in charge of designs until you get a decent non perv-pandering one.

Tada, problem solved.
    So challenge them into a Shokugeki, won said Shokugeki and pull a sistine ceiling on them?

Good idea, look at my avi, I'm not mentally healthy, expect me on Japanese newspaper in a week!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thats why i made my pen an archer, even if i knew she would probably not be one
    even tho, thats because i thought she would be a lancer so i was like, double wrong

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

P.S: Now that Rider Columbus is officially out, I'm half-considering a remake of my old Columbus sheet. To avoid clashing with canon I'd write him as a Lancer with that Class emphasizing the "founder of America" aspect of his legend (and the American flag spear as his primary NP instead of the ship). Santa Maria would become his secondary NP, perhaps just letting him summon disembodied anchors rather then the ship itself.

Any thoughts?
    It seems weird to be, unless it is very clear that it is based on centuries of misconception since for some reasons there is a very high number of Americans that believe Columbus reached any US-Territory.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Yo Mast- Huh? Sorry, I just got the feeling we've met before. Anyways, I got a feeling we're gonna get along just great!"

Source

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Class(es): Archer
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Region: Ireland – Ulster Mythos

Height/Weight: 146cm/35kg
    Dislikes: Devious thinking, Long stories with boring endings
    Talent: Ball games
    Natural Enemy: EMIYA
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine, Humanoid, Servant, Male
    Armament: Spear, Armour

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: C
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Famously destroying all the arms and chariots he could get his hands on at the age of seven and regularly entering the ‘Ristrad’ his legendary battle frenzy, the Berserker is a natural fit for him.
    All parameters bar MGI and LCK are Ranked-Up and Berserker appears to possess all conversational abilities and rational thoughts at the cost of no boost however upon a failed LCK roll, Berserker will go on a rampage until he’s destroyed everything around him or exhausted all his energy.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: C
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Berserker is a demigod whose father was an almighty god who possessed every skill: Lugh, the god who governed over the sun and a member of the Danann divine family, and his mother was Deichtine, younger sister of King Conchobar. However due to being summoned in his younger state, he is further away from his pinnacle state and unaware of his heritage and so has been Ranked Down.

Protection from Arrows: B
    The ability to deal with projectiles, an increased defence against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy. This is a power Berserker was born with. It's said that it's possible for him to avoid any long range attack if he has made visual confirmation of his opponent, tracking down ranged weapons with his eyes and defend against them. He can deal with most projectiles even in conditions where the opponent cannot be visually seen. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.

Rosy-cheeked Adonis: A
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible. Said to be utterly beautiful in any depiction of his youth who could woo near-any woman who so much as looked at him, he possesses a high rank.

Youthful Vigour: A+
    Possession of the unrivalled boundless energy of childhood. Able to outrun all around him since birth, he can temporarily boost his vitality and other abilities at the cost of straining his spiritual core. Furthermore he never seems to run out of energy and can salmon leap around all day long.

Noble Phantasm

Cu Chulainn
    Shooting Star of Prophecy

Type: C
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: 1

A boy had a dream, to live the life of a hero. It would be a cruel life, splendid yet destined to be tragically cut short. However this death wish was eagerly chosen as a child and he never wavered. It was a life worth living.

A Noble Phantasm woven of equal parts madness and innocent dreams of childhood. When activated; his stamina, strength and speed increase immensely and a potent automatic health recovery skill at the cost of giving fully into the Mad Enhancement for its duration and become akin to a mad beast much like the Ristrad his father possesses However once the effects of the Noble Phantasm end then all parameters and skills will be temporarily reduced to Rank-E temporarily and all energy will be drained – requiring his Master to recall him from the battlefield as he is incapable of leaving by himself. Once he has been collected, the debuffs will be dispelled.

Truly this Noble Phantasm could be said to be the crystallisation of the entire conceptual legend of the Hound of Ulster.

Biography

A peerless great hero from the Ulster mythology. The "Child of Light" that received the blood of the sun god Lugh, without the famous alias. This is the Child of Light before he was the “Hound of Ulster”. Setanta. Although the same person as ‘that one’, he is the most youthful, inexperienced and pure iteration.

Character

He is a boy who is exceedingly charming but rather brash. He has the same rough nature, speech and manner as ‘that one’. However he has a firm grip in justice and stands truer to that than any other. Wearing his heart on his sleeve, he is the most emoting and passionate with absolutely no filter whatsoever – able to jump back and forth between a wannabe ladies man, a savage warrior and a sweet lad all within a few seconds of each other.

As you can see from his interactions with the opposite sex he is clearly trying to heard to be an adult, throwing away the values of childhood. That said despite enjoying the presence of older women even when summoned forth into this world he… somewhat remembers “my master, the princess, the goddess of death, and the queen of an enemy nation. I couldn't keep all my promises to them” which he will get tearful upon recalling. He also vaguely remembers a man with perfect horned skin as well but his memories of later life outside of that are more or less impossible to recall which infuriates him to no end.

Ironically given his lack of memory, he doesn’t recall the time he spent with Scathach and the worth of that time and such would be the iteration of the ‘Child of Light’ that would be most agreeable to Medb.

He prioritises his own values and his own brand of justice above, beating others around the head with them to align with his view rather than being able to adapt to the world and recognise it is not fair.

A problem child, through and through.

Creators Notes:

This is based as a companion piece to Sunny's Setanta given that Cu smashed up a buncha stuff as a kid so I figured, hey! Berserker! I stuck with the central concepts and themes of the original sunny made while adding a few other things hear and there.

The down side is that my to-do list creatively is getting all that much longer.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; December 3rd, 2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: zikari8's good commentary regarding the Noble Phantasm

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Name; Sengo Muramasa
    Class; Berserker/Saber/Caster
    Armament: Katana
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Source: Japan
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, Swordsmith, Shirouface

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B-
    Mana: C+
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Dislikes: Silence
    Talents: Forging blades
    Natural Enemy: Masamune

Key Words
    Shirouface
    A trait only given to a handful of Servants, it was coined by Artoria noting similarities in both appearances and mentality of historical spirits to her former Master.

Shiroufaces often sacrificed something great for the sake of their dreams and ideals, often their very lives all for the sake of something greater. Tragically, only a few managed to make that sacrifice worth something in the end.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Madness Enchantment: B+
    The defining skill of the Berserker class, it is a sacrifice of one’s sanity in exchange for boosts to one’s stats. Increases all stats besides Mana and Luck. He is completely lost to madness, reasoning is impossible and he must be treated to combat as often as one is able to prevent him from going stir crazy and into a battle frenzy against all around him.

Item Construction: ~
    The ability to create magical items provided materials. If he materialized as Saber, he may have been capable of forging his infamous blades, but his madness has rendered this skill lost.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Pollution: E
    A skill that makes it possible to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. Berserker was a very disturbed man in life, his broken mental state being so great that it imprinted itself onto it’s blades. But as Berserker, his skill is drastically lowered due to his Madness Enchantment.

Eye of the Swordsmith: D
    A skill representing one's natural talent as a swordsmith and ability to recognize who made a weapon just by looking at it, has additional ability of Berserker bring able to see weak points. Normally would possess a high rank, as the details on his blades show his extreme precision regarding the artistry required for making extremely detailed and effective weapons. This skill has been lowered to the lowest rank, but there is a slight chance upon encountering a Japanese sword he’ll be able to growl out the swordsmith who made it.

Sadistic Constitution: B+
    A term for one who derives pleasure from hurting others, the longer the combatant is in combat the more distorted their personality becomes the more they lose their composure. Combined with his Madness Enchantment, it is near impossible to have him pull out of battle without satisfying his bloodlust or a Command Seal.

Noble Phantasm
    Muramasa
    Creation of Imperfect Blades

???
    E-A+
    Targets: ???
    Range: ???

Not much unlike the Noble Phantasm of a red Archer, this Noble Phantasm is the final collaboration of Muramasa's entire life as a swordsmith, it is a Reality Marble, taking the form a world of infinite cursed swords and rivers that flow with the blood of the hundreds his blades have slain. As Berserker, his swords have all been thoroughly damaged and disgraced, reminiscent of the renaming of his cursed swords after their outlawing by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu and amateur swordsmiths forging the Muramasa signature on their own weapons to sell to nobles and samurai.

Due to his damaged mindset, the Noble Phantasm's range and amount of targets are unclear, as it may become an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm to take down a single opponent, or possibly Anti-Army to defeat a group of opponents.

Mimicking the curse of his swords, this Reality Marble cannot be deactivated until it has tasted blood. This curse on both Berserker and the other inhabitants of the Reality Marble sets it so that it must their blood spilled for the Reality Marble's dispelling, be it Muramasa’s blood or his opponent's, someone must die.

The weapons in his Noble Phantasm can be manipulated anyway he needs to. He can use them to creates walls of defense, propel them at great speeds towards his enemies, or even launch them up through the ground to attack an enemy from below.

Of the many weapons of this cursed world, only one can truly be considered an actual Noble Phantasm Berserker can properly wield.

Juuchi Yosamu
    10,000 Cold Nights, River Cutter

A
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~3
    Max Targets: ~

Legend tells that Muramasa, believing himself to be superior to his teacher Masamune, challenged his Master to forge his sharpest sword in a challenge of skill. After the two slaved away for days, forgoing sleep and nourishment for days on end.

When the blades were finally completed, they placed their blades in a river with the blades facing up the current. While Muramasa’s Juuchi Yosamu sliced through fish, leaves, and the very air itself, Masamune's Yawarakai-Te let the leaves gently flow past it or get caught on it, the fish gently pushed aside, and the air gently flowing past it. Believing his blade to be superior, Muramasa criticized his master’s forging skill, while Masamune gently retrieved the blade.

A travelling monk who had observed the test approached, and explained that while Muramasa’s blade cut down regardless of what crossed it, Masamune's blade was one of justice, only cutting through evil. Some stories end with proclaiming that Muramasa was killed for creating his evil blades, while others just end with the monks revelation.

The only named blade accessible to Berserker, it is a long, silver katana with rags wrapped around it's handle, chipped off bits on the handguard, and scratches running up and down the blade.

Due to it's legend, it will cut through everything below Divine Protection and B rank defenses with ease, but has particular boons against water based opponents defenses or with water spirits and deities, gaining a rank up in all attacks of opponents with those traits.

As Muramasa blades curse the wielder, the weapon in truth only has one real target. Berserker. By cursing him that he cannot sheathe his weapon until he has killed someone, he is often unable to retreat from combat otherwise he'll have to kill himself or his Master to satisfy his weapon's bloodlust.

Lore
    Berserker is Sengo Muramasa, a legendary swordsmith from Japan, infamous for his blades made with darkness and evil ingrained in their very steel.

Not much is known about his personal life, but what is known very well is the sheer power of the blades he forged. Active in the 1500s, his weaponry were some of the highest quality equipment sought by Generals and Daimyos across Japan, the weapons becoming a recognizable symbol of power across Japan by the 1530s.

The reason for their great power is the darkness that lay in Muramasa's mind and soul. He routinely forged mighty and powerful weapons, but none were perfect enough in his mind. His hatred and intolerance of imperfection were so strong, it was imprinted on the very weapons he forged. Again and again he made sword after sword, each one capable of easily slaughtering hundreds of men, but none could reach the heights he aimed for.

This madness, this broken mind eventually led to the formal banning of Muramasa blades from the royal army when the shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu came into power. Tokugawa had many friends and family who had been killed by Muramasa blades, and reportedly he himself was cut badly by one, so he banned his samurai from wielding them. It's unknown exactly when, but it was probably during this era Muramasa finally passed on, leaving behind many of his imperfections.

Over a hundred years later, samurai Matsudaira Geki became infamous for killing three men in only four strokes of his blade, a Muramasa. This only increased the blade's collective fame and helped ensure that his name would forever be remembered in Japan.

Personality
    In his maddened state, he is impossible to properly use in combat without strategic use of Command Seals.

He absolutely despises silence, as the voices of his weapon's victims scream in his ears and only the sounds of battle can drive them away. The only thing he despises more is his imperfect weapons, none of which being sharp enough to fulfill his goals of severing Fate itself, granting himself true free will against the Circle of Resurrection holding him.

As a swordsmith, he never intended to forge weapons for protection, only did he endlessly slave away at his forge for his life was to make that Fate severing blade. In his mind, exchanging his sanity is but a small price to pay for freedom.

If confronted by Masamune, he won't react besides following him with his eyes. He never met Masamune in life, but his legend has given him a wariness towards Masamune and to justice bringing swordsman.

<I>
    Although Muramasa has appeared in EoR, I like his legend and I wanted to give it a try for my first Japanese Servant.

EDIT: Lowered stats, replaced Eye for Art with Eye of the Swordsmith, and lowered Mental Pollution's rank
    Last edited by Saron; December 3rd, 2017 at 05:02 PM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    A word of advice master, if you want to be succesful in life in this cruel world you need to be just as cruel.
    Faceclaim

Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Avenger
    True Name: Alphonse Gabriel ''Al'' Capone
    Nicknames: Scarface, King of Gangsters
    Alignment: Lawful/Neutral Evil
    H/W: 178cm/79kg
    Dislikes: The law.
    Natural Enemy: Sherlock Holmes
    Origin: Prohibition-era USA, Historical fact

Stats:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: E
    LUCK: B

Lore
    Assassin's true name is Alphonse Gabriel Capone, commonly shortened to just ''Al Capone'' He is know as the world's most famous criminal and gangster.
    he lived during the prohibition era of USA in which alcoholic beverages were illegalized, Assassin saw the Opportunity to become wealthy by participating in the black market for alcohol.

during his ''reign'' as the mob boss he was both ruthless and efficient. always looking for ways to incerease his income and to then completly hide that income with money laundering. he can be described as the ultimate gangster. a total of 33 people died as a direct consequence of his actions and countless more as indirect.

his end however, would come in his 33rd year where he was convicted for tax evasion and sentenced to 11 years in federal prison. where he would die.

Class skills
    Presence Concealment: C++
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
    While he cannot outright hide his presence while attacking, any action taken my by him will be completly anonymous if it wasnt done in broad daylight, for instance if he killed someone and that someone's body was found the next day no one will have any idea it was him who did it.

Personal skills
    Golden Rule: A
    Having Cunningly set up a black market for alcohol in the time it was prohibited he would gain massive ammounts of wealth from just that alone, and his black market would never be exposed because of the constant money laundering done by him. Wealth is not a problem for Assassin.

Life Continuation: B
    Assassin's version of Battle continuation which rather than make him able to survive through mortal wounds, makes any wound less deadly.
    Numerous Attempts on assassins life were attempted. But almost none of them managed to succesfully wound him or atleast wound him enough to kill him.

Charisma of a Gangster: EX (Degenerates to E over time)

A skill derived from charisma that gangsters posses, it is simmilar to standard charisma but it is somewhat of a false charisma or an ''act'' the longer one is under the influence of this skill the the rank will suffer and the starting rank will depend on the user. it can also be used to make someone believe that the user is a Normal everyday person.
    being the King of Gangsters, Assassin naturally has EX rank in this skill.

Noble Phantasm
    The criminal's main tool
    Chicago Typewriter
    (C) (Anti-Unit)
    The Thompson submachinegun given the epithet ''Chicago Typerwriter'' it is not a personal weapon of Assassin but more of a conceputal weapon of every gangster, it is a little more than a normal submachine gun. It has the Effect of killing anyone who proclaims himself to be a Assassin's enemy. and even to those who aren't his enemies, the Mana-Infused bullets fired from this gun at 1500 round per minute will be deadly to just any low level heroic spirit, and temporarly be able to cripple even the most poweful heroic spirits. due to the use of Mana-Infused bullets Presence of a master nearby is necessary to sustain assassin as he has E in Mana.

Personality
    Outside of the Effects of his ''Charisma of a Gangster'' skill his personality is selfish and harsh, but at the same time ruthlessly effiecient. he is suprisingly loyat to his master. Assuming his master isnt a morally-driven hotheaded idiot. most of the time he leaves the strategy of combat to his master but when is forced to do it alone he may do one of these:

1: Shoot his way through
    2: Formulate a escape plan

his wish for the grail is to have never been sent to prison. and to continue to rule his gang until his death. or atleast until someone who is more powerful than him took over.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; December 2nd, 2017 at 01:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    No offense, but that Tommy gun NP is petty much the most generic gangster-related NP you could've chosen.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Capone to suggest any better alternatives. Maybe something to do with the Valentine's Day's Massacre or his time in Alcatraz?

No offense, but that Tommy gun NP is petty much the most generic gangster-related NP you could've chosen.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Capone to suggest any better alternatives. Maybe something to do with the Valentine's Day's Massacre or his time in Alcatraz?
    I actually considered Valentine's day massacre but i though that would be a wee bit too controversial. and him spending time in alcatraz never felt like NP material to me. so i just gave him a NP that would be the staple of all gangsters. in any case, thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; December 2nd, 2017 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    I actually considered Valentine's day massacre but i though that would be a wee bit too controversial. and him spending time in alcatraz never felt like NP material to me. so i just gave him a NP that would be the staple of all gangsters. in any case, thanks for the feedback
    I wonder if you could do something with the whole "No one shot me" idea. Sort of like Odysseus disguising himself as "nobody" when he blinded the Cyclops...

I wonder if you could do something with the whole "No one shot me" idea. Sort of like Odysseus disguising himself as "nobody" when he blinded the Cyclops...
    all my sheets tend to turn out better when i actually tinker with them a bit after i post so maybe. i wanted to emphasize on him taking out anyone who opposed him. so thats why i gave him a NP a bassicaly makes him able to kill anyone who proclaims himself his enemy. but your idea doesnt sound bad as well.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    all my sheets tend to turn out better when i actually tinker with them a bit after i post so maybe. i wanted to emphasize on him taking out anyone who opposed him. so thats why i gave him a NP a bassicaly makes him able to kill anyone who proclaims himself his enemy. but your idea doesnt sound bad as well.
    The effect feels kind of generic and redundant honestly. If he's fighting someone then obviously they're going to be thinking of him as an enemy.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As mentioned, I present my last Servant in this thread for the time being. Something suitable for the season, as well as a postscript for my lengthy "Chiyou Arc".

Santa Claus is Someone's Lost Daughter?
    “Oi, shitty Master.”

It is a surprise to nobody, but the Master of Chaldea was pissing off a former demon god. His reply was a wordless moan, his face all but buried in the pillow.

Barbatos planted her hands on her hips.

“Seriously. You don’t intend to get off your bed today?”

“…so tired,” muttered the young man. “Scavenging the whole day yesterday. Moved around too much. No plans for today. So tired.”

“Stop talking like a telegram, shitty Master. And it was you who insisted on going on a, and I quote, ‘hardcore farming spree’ yesterday. I was with you the whole time.” Rolling her eyes, the Assassin walked closer to the bed and poked the side of his head with her musket. “Damn it, Mashu Kyrielight pampers you way too fucking much. Get up, you bum!”

The Master groaned.

“Really, muscle ache…”

Barbatos’ face showed no hint of pity. Nevertheless, she sighed.

“Fine. I already threw away my pride when I became your…ugh, Servant. I can handle at least this much.”

Deftly working with the tablet computer in her hands, Peshtur was hard at work dealing with the logistics of Chaldea. Even if her unofficial title of “Master’s left hand” was recently taken away by Barbatos’ unique talents at acquiring valuable materials, Gilgamesh’s little sister had already proven her competence at managing the small matters of housing dozens of Servants at Chaldea. She had been a temple administrator in her time, after all. Chaldea had welcomed her, and the Master had told her that she was necessary. Her gratitude towards him was limitless.

Christmas was nearing, so she walked down the grey halls of Chaldea while working out the numbers for the inevitable party. Chaldea was a large organization with significant resources, but there was only so much they could splurge. Matching Chaldea’s capabilities with the Servants’ expectations was perhaps her biggest challenge as da Vinci’s assistant.

“Perhaps Her Majesty Cleopatra would assist us on that regard…ah.”

It was inevitable to meet other people when walking down the halls. Their steps came to an abrupt halt, just like hers. It was that uncomfortable moment during which nobody knows what to do or say. It was almost silly—Peshtur had already accepted herself. Even if she was a walking beacon of calamity, there was at least one person who had wholeheartedly accepted her. Therefore, she faced them coolly and with proper manners: the fair dame who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there, and the knight who had nothing against Peshtur, but would never do anything to anger the dame.

The wicked priestess of ancient Uruk bowed before the pair.

“Fair Euryale, sir Asterios.”

She was anathema to all gods. It was neither good nor bad, merely what she was.

She walked past them to spare them the discomfort of a response, completely intent on leaving them behind and return to her work—

“Ah, ah, here you are, here you are. Just as expected.”

The three Servants—even Euryale in all her lack of combat instinct—went rigid and took combat stances upon catching hearing of that voice, for it belonged to nobody in Chaldea.

“Eh…? Santa…?”

It was, indeed, a Santa. It was a girl, but that was the norm in Chaldea. The Santa costume was very skimpy, but Chaldea had much, much skimpier. The horns and tail were probably more unusual, but, again, Chaldea. If anything, the truly unusual thing was the broom she was seated on. Its appearance was nothing out of the ordinary, it was just the fact that it hovered a yard above the floor. Like the stereotypical witch, the Santa girl darted forward, catching the three unaware until she was standing right in front of Asterios.

“Right! For a good kid, a proper present in this Christmas! Here you go!”

“Ooh…oooooh!”

The large Berserker’s eyes sparkled as he unfolded the elegant and gentlemanly suit the Santa had brought out of thin air. The horned girl was all smiles.

“Now you can look sharp for your lady, just like you wanted.”

Euryale’s lip quivered, caught in the crossroads between affection and embarrassment.

“Fool…!” she said, but a smile finally took root on her face at the sight of the minotaur admiring his new—and admittedly very nice looking—suit.

“Good!” declared the Santa girl. “Very well, enjoy your holidays and be kind to each other. Off I go!”

She disappeared in a flash, her flying broom swift like a rocket. Released from the high of his new gift, Asterios looked in the direction she departed, along with Euryale and Peshtur. Then, they looked at each other.

“…inform the Master?” proposed the goddess.

“Inform the Master,” agreed the priestess.

And they hurried together, all thoughts of anathemas and rejection gone from their minds. They made it to His Room quickly enough, only to find the fidgeting figure of one Mashu Kyrielight by the door. They would have asked what held her, but they had better things to do.

“Master, we have a situa—”

Three Servants and a former (?) Demi-Servant came to halt in front of an unconventional scene inside.

“Gods, Barbatos, that feels incredible.”

“Yes, yes, of course you’d be the kind of idiot who enjoys something like this. I’m grinding harder.”

“Oh, oh, oooh, that hurts so good.”

“You’re fucking gross, didya know that?”

“Less talking, more moving~”

“Yeah, yeah. How about this?”

“Oooh, shit! That strong twisting—how do you do that!?”

“It’s all in the hips, shitty Master.”

Peshtur and Euryale exchanged identical looks, eyebrows symmetrically raised. The former made a note to check on the Master’s bed—it was creaking quite a bit, and she could have sworn that bed should have been solid enough to have no creaking, ever.

“Wha—wha—just what’s going on in here!?” Mashu was clearly scandalized, if her loud, high-pitched voice meant anything.

“I would say the scene speaks for itself, Mashu,” replied the ancient Greek beauty.

“It is obviously our Master, enjoying a foot massage to perhaps a worrisome degree, and Miss Barbatos, who clearly finds some sort of sadistic delight in stepping on the vanquisher of Goetia.”

“Could not have explained it any better, wicked priestess.”

Just like that, the goddess and the Anathema of the Gods created a bond of friendship.

“Hmm?” His voice was as lazy as his overall visage. Finally realizing they were no longer alone, the young man and the one he appointed as his little sister turned towards the opened door. Barbatos’ left heel still dug into the skin of the Master’s bare back.

“Huh. Hey ther—oh, oh, ohh, so good…”

Any attempt at further communication was stopped by a soulful moan. That elicited a blush from the ladies in the audience.

“Good gods, how do you do that?” murmured the young man, completely turned into putty under the former demon pillar’s ministrations.

“…I might have to get one of those,” murmured Euryale.

“To you I’m charging QP,” promptly remarked the masseur.

Euryale clicked her tongue.

“Aww, so you do love me—ow, ow, ow, OW! I give! I give! Sorry!”

“Good. Now, massage’s over. Get up, shitty Master. Time to work.”

The shirtless Master squirmed uselessly on his unmade bed.

“But it’s my free day,” whined the exhausted young man.

“If you don’t get up right now I’ll massage your innards with my bullets.”

“Yeah, yeah…” mumbled the last hope of humankind as his arm futilely reached here and there, probably looking for his clothes.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake.” Despite complaining, Barbatos grabbed the Master’s dark undershirt between her toes and dropped it on his head.

“You are mind-blowingly stupid at times, shitty Master,” said the Wild Hunter before jumping off the bed. “So, what’s the situation, Peshtur?”

Peshtur knew her Master well enough to tell that he was paying attention despite being spread on the bed like a hairless sloth. Therefore, she accepted Barbatos’ cue and succinctly described the events that led the trio to his room. By the time she was done, the young Master had already put on his clothes and raised himself to a seated position on the bed.

“…so you’re saying there is an unknown Santa girl flying on a broom and delivering presents?”

Peshtur and Asterios nodded at the Master’s summary.

“We hunt her down.”

“You used a rather dangerous verb just now, little sister,” replied the Master. “And what’s with the musket already in hand?”

“The idea of some random person sneaking into houses to ‘selflessly’ give presents to complete strangers goes against my entire system of belief.”

As a Wild Hunter, she never goes into people’s houses. As a Demon God, she only gifts those who summon her. In short, Barbatos is very lawful.

“Ahaha, Barbatos is really cute.”

“What the—don’t pet me, shitty Master!”

After ruffling his assistant’s crimson hair for a moment, the young Master sighed, slapped his own cheeks to get some blood running to his head, and rose to his feet.

“Anyway, an intruder is an intruder. Let’s find this Santa.”

Finding this Santa was very easy.

“There-Are-Too-Many-Santas-Already-Calibur!”

The search party came to a chilling stop when they saw the eerie glow of Excalibur Morgan around the corner. Its blood-freezing rumble made them wonder how Chaldea stayed in one piece all this time. They hurried closer to hopefully stop the impending disaster.

“Awawawawah—Ste—Stella di Betlemme!“

The profane radiance was engulfed and apparently dissolved by pristine white that stopped the Master and the others in their tracks. Just from looking at that white light, the young Master felt his chest inflame with joy, hope, and the certainty that everything would be alright. It made him want to hug whoever was close enough, to share in this uplifting, inspiring feeling. Indeed, he soon enough found himself caught in Mashu’s warm embrace. A step behind him, he noticed Euryale leaning into Asterios’ side, and his strong arm wrapped her protectively. Then he turned to his left with an expectant smile.

“Fuck. You,” said Barbatos.

“It’s fine. It’s your loving thoughts that count.”

“Then learn some telepathy so you can hear the ‘fuck you’ in my mind too.”

The young man gave no reply to that, choosing the accept the lonely-looking Peshtur into a three-way hug with Mashu.

They finally turned around the corner. Santa Alter held her unholy sword to the side, revealing that she was more than ready to go. Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily quivered behind a kneeling figure—the unknown Santa in question, breathing and sweating heavily after apparently neutralizing the blast of the corrupted holy sword. Some steps behind Jeanne Alter Lily, Jack the Ripper and Nursery Rhyme were all but merged into the wall, firmly held there by Atalante’s strong hands. The huntress glared at the original (?) Santa Servant; apparently, they too almost got caught into the dark blast.

“You will not be able to do that a second time,” declared the sword-wielding Santa. Indeed, the uplifting white light had already disappeared. However, the exhaustion in the unknown Santa’s eyes faded somewhat when she caught sight of the Master and his companions.

“Mother!” she called out warmly. “Please, help me convince Miss Pendragon we can all get along!”

Those words were not directed to the Master, nor to Mashu; they were not for Euryale nor Peshtur, and definitely not for Asterios. All of them turned as one to the target of those words and of the stranger’s hopes.

“…what,” said Barbatos.

Explanations were given. The whole time, the newcomer, who had introduced herself as “Jiang” in the Alter Ego Class, stood calmly next to the one she had called “mother”. Her face was a perfect depiction of warmth; if anything, she projected a far stronger motherly aura than the former demon pillar. Then again, anything is significantly greater than zero.

“I can see the resemblance,” said Euryale, in that tone of voice carefully crafted to piss someone off.

“Oh gee, I’m being made fun of by a glorified doll of the Greek gods. What am I to do?”

“Mother, that’s poor manners.”

“I’m not your mother!”

“But I was born from you,” countered the (for a change) red Santa, bringing her hands together in an overwhelmingly big-sister-ish gesture. “Half of my Skills and Noble Phantasms are your inheritance. I do not have a family in my foundational legend, so this is a pleasant change to me. Being a Servant is lovely.”

“Well at least someone is having fun.”

“Alright, let me get this clear,” intervened the Master. “Assassin Chiyou’s first Grail was made of the discarded husk of Demon Pillar Barbatos.”

He fixated on the former pillar.

“Barbatos, when you took that Grail into yourself, you couldn’t wholly take it, because you had chosen to discard that identity. Am I right?”

The Wild Hunter shrugged.

“Well, there was a possibility I would’ve turned back into Demon Pillar Barbatos, and that was kind of not the plan, so yeah, I played it safe.”

The young man nodded. “Alright, so that part matches. So, Miss, um, ‘Jiang’.”

The skimpy Santa stood at attention.

“What you’re saying is that, when Assassin Chiyou became Beast, she discarded some part of herself, which would then fuse with the dregs of the Barbatos Grail to become you?”

“Well, there’s a mythological foundation holding the two pieces together, but that’s the gist of it.”

The Master glanced to the side. “Da Vinci-chan, does that make sense to you?”

“Hmm, somehow, but there are gaps in that explanation. Barbatos, care to enlighten us?”

“Urgh.” The Wild Hunter scratched her cheek, not comfortable being the center of attention in these circumstances.

“Well…yes, it’s not like Assassin Chiyou wholly overwrote herself to become Beast. Beast wasn’t even her aim in the first place. Her only wish was to evolve, to become something better than she was. And evolution implies both improving on the good things and discarding things deemed unnecessary.”

More talking to herself than explaining to the audience by this point, Barbatos brought a hand to her chin, resting that elbow on the other hand. The Master and his Servants smiled to themselves and each other when the former pillar began pacing around the hallway like a Great Detective at work.

“I was there when she became Beast. It might be plausible that those discarded elements latched on to my Saint Graph to avoid destruction. I mean, the Cornucopia is based on the concept of providing, feeding and sustaining. For all I know, destroying things is against its nature, so it had to put the discarded elements somewhere. And then when I absorbed the Grail…yeah, I could see…”

A vague gesture towards the smiling Santa girl.

“…you happening.”

The Master of Chaldea turned to the man calmly smoking to his left, who had arrived at some point during Barbatos’ musings. The smoke out of his pipe was not particularly irritating to the nose. If anything, it made the Master hungry for some reason—most likely the fact he had skipped breakfast.

“Care to add anything, Mister Holmes?”

“Oh no, no, the Lady Barbatos is doing quite well on her own. Let us listen.”

Seemingly satisfied with her deduction thus far, Barbatos began to walk circles around the intruder in red and white. The Santa girl followed Barbatos with her own gaze, as if eager to present herself to her “mother”.

“Of course, you are not a Servant Barbatos; I cannot be summoned in any other form but this. And you are definitely not an aspect of Chiyou. There is indeed a third element, one with a connection to the Santa Claus custom. Peshtur reported that you were flying around on a broom of all things. Then there is that Noble Phantasm, summoning the light of the Bethlehem Star, and the very fact this whole farce happened in Rome and its surroundings.”

The Master caught da Vinci’s appreciative murmur from the communication line. Holmes nodded, seemingly acknowledging the demon girl’s conclusion.

Barbatos just chuckled.

“It’s gotta be La Befana, right?”

“You are absolutely correct, mother,” admitted Jiang, clapping quietly.

“Yes, I can see how one would connect La Befana to both mine and Chiyou’s legends, even if through inversion.”

The rest of the audience joined in much louder applause, the younger among them voicing appreciative sounds.

“Oh, shut up,” retorted the Wild Hunter, nevertheless scratching her reddened cheeks a bit. She would have normally used filthier words, but even she made sure to measure her speech around the children.

“Wait, so you’re saying Jiang-san has two mothers?”

The applause stopped when everybody turned to stare at Jack the Ripper.

“Yes!” agreed Jiang. “How novel, is it not?”

“Stop that trail of thought at once,” Barbatos demanded. “Chiyou must never find out about this—”

“Hey guys, I felt Excalibur Morgan going off around here.”

The overly enthusiastic brown girl made her appearance. The six-armed, invincible God of War, Chiyou, popped out from behind the nearby corner.

“Why are we meeting here?”

“My, if it’s Mother, but not quite,” greeted Jiang. Her bright smile gave way to a frown as she turned to the other horned girl now bashing her head on the nearest wall. “Mother, what does that make this person? Auntie?”

“Say again?” Chiyou uttered, tilted her head in inquiry.

“My daughter!”

“Ahaha, Mother is so effusive. This is so exciting.”

“Yes, yes, you are to call me Mother!” Chiyou laughed boisterously and joyfully, a lot like that King of Conquerors. “Truly, this is a day to celebrate!”

“Oh, fuck me.” Barbatos was still bashing her head against the wall. All thoughts of minding the children long gone.

“Come on, darling! Join our family embrace! There are plenty arms for both! Wahahahaha!”

“Yeah, no. Fuck you.”

Chiyou mock gasp, covering her mouth with the back of one of her hands.

“You…you would turn your back on your own daughter!? You monster!”

“Sob-sob-sob.” Jiang eagerly played along.

“Seriously, fuck you. Both of you.”

Chiyou and Jiang inched away from the musketeer, bringing their hands to their reddened cheeks.

“Darling…” murmured Chiyou in mock embarrassment. “Not in front of everyone! Kyan~”

“Mother, that does not sound like something the Lord would approve.”

“Oh, fuck everything.”

“So bold, darling!”

“Mother, so sinful!”

“Alright, the two of you? Shut the fuck up.”

Barbatos promptly glared at the smirking, chuckling (and in the case of da Vinci from her remote view, outright laughing) audience. A finger twirled as it pointed in the newly formed family’s direction.

“Shitty Master. This,” she said, referring to the mother-daughter couple against embracing each other. “I’m blaming you for this.”

“Why!? That doesn’t make sense! I had nothing to do with it!”

“I don’t give a shit! I’m blaming you for this! It’s not like I can hurt Chiyou, and I won’t use my musket on my daughter!”

“You’re not supposed to use it on your big brother, either!”

“Um, senpai, I think you meant ‘Master’ just now…?”

“Then what use are you if I can’t pick on you, onii-chan—uwah!”

It was a hopeless effort to resist Chiyou’s vastly superior Strength, so Barbatos did not even bother and allowed her face to be buried in the war god’s rather lacking bosom.

“So I was right!” Jack the Ripper declared as she pranced her way to give her Master a hearty hug. “Christmas is when Mothers are made!”

“Jack, I love you lots, but please don’t say things that can be easily misunderstood.”

“Huh…?”

“Well, she does have a point. In your home country, at least—”

“Be quiet, Da Vinci-chan.”

“Now, now, darling. You have too much stress!” Chiyou offered soothing words in a voice that was way too loud. “Let your darling wife take care of you~”

“Seriously, I can’t tell if you’re joking anymore, it’s scary! And why the fuck are we married now!?”

“Now, now, you wouldn’t deny our daughter a proper family, would you?”

Barbatos turned her face to meet Jiang’s sparkling clear eyes.

“Really,” said the former demon pillar in a flat tone. Then she grunted when the hug became almost painfully strong. “If anything, she was born from your Assassin aspect.”

“But she’s not here, is she? And there’s no way that dark girl would be a proper mother to this child!”

“Gebuh!” groaned Barbatos as her head was squeezed against Chiyou’s chest. “Nipple, nipple!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take responsibility in her stead! I swear I’ll make you both happy!”

“Oh, I’m so happy, Mother!”

“I fucking hate Christmas.”
    Servant Introduction

Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by Matsui Hiroaki
    Jiang Barbatos

The name “Jiang” comes from the Song dynasty book, Lushi, which claims this to be Chiyou’s surname.

“Hey, why did she take the wife’s surname—wait, what the fuck am I saying!?”
    —Barbatos of the Wild Hunt, experiencing deep confusion.

Class: Alter Ego
    Parameters:
    STR E
    END C
    AGI C
    MGI C
    LUK E
    Noble Phantasm D

Height & Weight: 152 cm*, 46 kg.
    Source: Original Character
    Region: Italy
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man
    * The horns add an additional 20 cm to her height.

“If you claim to be my daughter, then don’t walk around half-naked like thaaaaaat!”

“Hmm, hmm, nice, nice! Beautiful things should certainly be flaunted like that! You definitely get it, as expected of my daughter—”

“Shut uuuuuuup!”
    —An exchange between Chiyou (Saber) and Barbatos of the Wild Hunt.
    Biography
    An artificial Servant, a Phantom, born of a chain of coincidences. Shaped out of the dregs discarded by other Servants, desperately fused through stitches of forceful compatibility and bound by a small, virtually powerless legend. It is likely this was only possible in the specific circumstances of the collapse of natural laws of a shattered timeline, designated for pruning. Truly pushing the limit of what defines a Servant, a miraculous half-demon, half-goddess, Santa girl who is in fact neither of those things.

Like most legends, the tale of La Befana is not a monolith, instead possessing many versions to explain cultural variations across the Italian peninsula. In one tale, she was the mother of one of the children murdered at the orders of King Herod in his wish to slay the prophesized King of the Jews. Unable to accept the loss of her son, she convinced herself the baby was missing and set out to find him. After searching from house to house for a long time, this young mother finally came upon a child. Convinced that she had found her lost son, she placed the cloth sack containing all her son’s belongings at the base of the manger where the child lay. The child’s father looked at the face of this stranger bearing gifts and wondered about this woman’s past. By then, her face had many lines and her hair had turned completely grey.

The child was the Son of God, and, in gratitude to her generosity, he blessed the aged woman. One night a year for all eternity, the woman would have all the children of the world as her very own, visiting each one and bringing them clothing and toys. Another legend claims that the Three Wise Men stopped to rest at her home on their way to find the Messiah. The magi invited her to join them on their journey, but she declined, stating she was too busy. After they leave, she sees the Bethlehem Star in the sky, regrets her decision and sets out to find the magi and the child, without success. She still searches to this day, leaving gifts for good young children because she sees the virtue of the Son of God in each of them.

Being a combination of three separate but thematically-connected sources, this Servant is neither an old, gift-giving crone, nor a demon hybrid, nor a demigoddess. The foundation is La Befana, so she is human. She is generally good-natured, but mischievous and somewhat dismissive of most other people, for she can see into their hearts and into all the filth that simmers there. She is kind to children and protective of them. She doesn’t think too much about things, but she is quick to make decisions and act on them. She is strongly devout to her God, but she can’t make heads or tails of the Holy Church, or even understand its purpose.

A warning to the Master: do not be deceived by the skimpy clothes, the easygoing attitude and the mellow smile. There is an aged, down-to-earth mind inside that youthful body. Treat her not like a young, ditzy teenager. She is a complete human being, who has suffered through all the harsh experiences of womanhood. Her flights of whimsy are just a way to enjoy this unique and impossible existence she has gained. Respect her and allow her the enjoyment she relishes, and you might be surprised by the rewards you will reap.
    Skills & Noble Phantasms
    Class Skills
    High Servant – C
    An artificial Servant created by combining the essence of multiple mythologies. Alter Ego possesses the factors of Chiyou, Barbatos, and La Befana.

Magic Resistance – C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are canceled. It cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Her legend does not include any significant interaction with magic, so this rank is entirely provided by her Saint Graph.

Riding – EX
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Alter Ego has the capability to ride basically anything. However, what this rank truly represents is her performance with her trademark witch’s broom. Godly maneuverability, and the flight speed to reach anywhere in the world in a single night. Rather, the way she can sit in that hard pole for hours on end, isn’t that a feat of endurance all on its own?

By the way, La Befana is pro-animal rights. She would never exploit poor reindeers.

Personal Skills
    Covenant of Blood and Spirit – C+
    An inherited Skill from Assassin Chiyou. The inversion of Profanity of Blood and Spirit.

La Befana is sometimes presented as the mythical ancestress that returns yearly, reaffirming the bond between families and the ancestors through the exchange of gifts. The children act as the representatives of the ancestor spirits, to whom the gifts are really destined.

Covenant of Blood and Spirit provides magical boons of healing and defense proportional to the breadth and potency of the target's magical and/or heroic lineage. In other words, magi from the oldest families and Servants with ancestors who are also Servants will receive the greatest benefit from this Skill.

Clairvoyance (Santa) – B
    An inherited Skill from Barbatos. A mutation of Clairvoyance of a Demon God.

Rather than any degree of enhanced visual perception, this Skill represents the Servant’s to see the desires and truths of those in her sight, as far as one year in the past. The eye of judgment that determines who has been a good child and who will get coal. Aside from the time limitation, it is a merciless, inescapable power, as expected of a “daughter” of a Demon God who also happens to be a Santa.

Saint’s Present – A+++
    A Skill acquired by those able to take the position of a Santa Claus. It is a definition Alter Ego does not particularly like; after all, if anything, it is Santa Claus who has taken her position in her native Italy. Majorly effective against underage targets.

An unparalleled talent to give out presents and enrich the hearts of those who receive them, attained through the inheritance of Barbatos’ Seeker of Obtenebrated Arcana. Her sack o’treasure will always carry the necessary presents. If anything, she might spoil people a little too much. Regardless, it is truly a blessing that this Skill was influenced by Barbatos instead of Chiyou. A Santa that could only hand out tools of violence would have been way too much trouble.

Territory Invasion – D+
    A variation of Territory Creation transmuted through the inheritance of Barbatos’ Hunter of the Dark Woods. The capability to infiltrate buildings unnoticed, break through magical wards, and even rewrite them to make a location her own. Plus-correction in the period between Christmas Eve and Epiphany.

The image of Santa Claus entering homes through the chimney is likely inherited from La Befana, who herself acted in imitation of earlier traditions of ancestral spirits bringing omens of abundance to the living.

Noble Phantasms
    Befana Befana
    With the Grace of God, Let There Be Merriment

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2-50
    Maximum Targets: 10 people

An artificial Noble Phantasm synthesized through the inheritance of Barbatos’ La nuit dans les bois, and the Personal Skill Horns of the Four Kings.

The horn that announces the start of Christmas celebrations, heralded by La Befana’s punishment upon those lacking in virtue. La Befana has no association with horns through her legend, so this is entirely Barbatos’ influence.

The long horn releases an ungodly sound, a terrifying sonic attack second only to the sonic breath of the Countess Erzsébet. To add humiliation to the torture, the thunderous wave shoots a conjured barrage of coal lumps that pelts the
    enemies
    bad children
    . Rather than a lecture to encourage bad children to behave, this is more like cowing them away from sin—physical interference that instills paralyzing fear. There is nothing gentle about this. What a Demon God-like Santa Claus.

It is highly recommended not to comment on the appearance and sound of the horn if you don't want to be pelted with coal yourself.

“Vuvuzela? I have no idea what you are talking about.”

Stella di Betlemme
    Everdistant Star of Hope

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Targets: 1000 people

An artificial Noble Phantasm synthesized through the inheritance and inversion of Chiyou’s Noble Phantasm, Banner of Chiyou.

Invoking a manifestation of the Bethlehem Star above her, those bathed in its light experience La Befana's feelings of elation, and her hope for the gift of salvation bestowed by the Messiah. Just like the star guided the Three Wise Men to the Son of God, its light now guides La Befana's allies towards success in their immediate ordeals, and furthermore protects them from harm. It therefore resembles a partial fusion of Luminosité Eternelle and the Revelation Skill. It is unfortunately nowhere near as potent as the individual Noble Phantasm and Skill as deployed by the Maid of Orleans, except for its extreme area of effect, which is proportional to how high in the sky she can manifest the white star. Needless to say, this Noble Phantasm is far less effective in closed spaces.

Blog Entries
    You should post this over in the contest thread. Did you know that there's a Christmas themed one going on now?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So... You're not posting this to the contest?

---

Sniped
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Befana Befana

“Vuvuzela? I have no idea what you are talking about.”
    I could never have seen this coming.

- - - Updated - - -

What contest, she obviously belongs in Room of the April Witch fanfiction.