Page 424 of 858 FirstFirst ... 324374414419422423424425426429434474524 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,480 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Capone not having Weak Constitution is the biggest crime

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I thought it was the tax evasion.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wrong holyday

with the end of the year coming and the theme of the current contest being chrismas, i decided to make... an easter themed servant. what i can say, i am just like that.
    im also kinda mad that i could not find a good pic of arturia in a less playboy-like white bunny suit, just imagine that she is wearing white

assassin: arturia pendragon (easter buuny)

Str:D, End:C, Agi:A+
    Mna:C, Lck:B, Np:A
    Aligment: true neutral
    Height:154cm
    Weight:42kg
    Place of origin: england
    Armament: daggers, granades
    Deslike: easy hide-and-seek, food that is not chocolate, intruders
    Talents: hiding eggs, decapitacion
    Natural enemies: saber alter (santa)

skills:

Pressence concealment(B): Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. assassin rank comes from her ability to hide from sight while doing her job, she claim that is necessary because "unlike some people, i dont have the luxury of working while everybody is sleeping".

Innocent rabbit(B): when assassin took the mantle of easter bunny, she ended up acquiring traits that are not quite releated to the character. while she does not like this fact very much, she can not deny, most of her more usefull abilities come from this skill

Aptitude for Slaughter(knights)(A): a skills recieved from the distortion of her Innocent rabbit skill, it grants assassin an advantage when she is fighting knights. she is kinda unconfortable with this skill, despite it's usefullness.

golden rule(chocolate)(A): as the symbol of the easter, assassin obviously has chocolate with her at all times. this chocolates are the most expansive and high quality and are sure to make any kid much more happy than any toy.

cuteness shell(C): usualy a bunny is not a very fear dreaded creature, so this skill allows for the user to cause a sense of security on the target, which would result in being understimated. however, because of assassin's Innocent rabbit, the rank has droped considerably and will only work properly until assassin deals damage. still, assassin's natural cuteness manages to make this skill usefull.

noble phantasm:

Caerbanog: my nasty, big, pointy teeth (anti-unit: B):
    assassin's first noble phantasm, a pair of fang shaped daggers. assassin dont quite understand why she would have this noble phantasm, "then again, rabbits do have large fangs. i have never look at this angle"
    by calling it's name, assassin can make attack in the form of "a vicious streak a mile wide!" and if she manages to connect the hit, a luck check is made and faillure will result in the victim being decapted with double the chance if the target is a knight.

Antioch: O lord, bless this, Thy hand grenade(anti-group: B):
    Assassin's second noble phantasm, originaly a holy spear, it was modified to fit better into her class and fighting style.
    the granades look like marble eggs with gold and jewel decorations, and cary the concept of "exploding when the user counts to three". the catch however, is that they ONLY explode on three, which means assassin can leave they activated for hours before finaly detonating them.
    she uses the granades in various ways, like trowing then at enemies, taking advantage of they ability to bounce to decive her oponent, or hiding them so they can act like a trap.

backstory: assassin's true identity is that of arturia pendragon. after her alter form took the name of santa, assassin decided that she could not stay behind and became an ally of the childrens herself, the easter bunny.
    however the conbination of the rabbit imagery combined the arturian background manifested on modern times result in her gaining atributes of another legendary beast, which would otherwise be imposible.

personality: Assassin's personality stays largely the same. she is a little bit more eager to enter in battle than usual, and her teste in food has shifted to sweets (especially chocolate).
    she acts very antagonistic towards saber alter (santa), as she belives that while chrismas is popular, easter is a much better holyday, and that she deserves much more praise for her work.
    also for some reason, gawain is completly terrify of her.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Petty Thoughts
    Setanta
    • At first, I was like “aww he’s so cute” and then I realized he was a berserker and would’ve lost most of his sanity but then I realized his ME lets him have rational thought so everything was good.
    • His NP seems kind of busted…

Muramasa
    • That’s a cool picture
    • Having high ranks of Mad Enhancement and Mental Pollution seems weird. I know that Demon Musashi had both but I feel like that was okay since his ME was only D so he was still somewhat sane, but for a B-rank ME user…
    • I’m not too sure about Eye for Art as it seems to be more of a skill for people infatuated with the visual arts in general, rather than a skilled artisan. Maybe a sword-based variant?
    • Those are some pretty high parameters for a Japanese swordsmith even accounting for ME.

The Black Beast
    • I am automatically obligated to love anything involving bunnygirls.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    His NP seems kind of busted…
    I mean, it's pretty much just Hijikata's. That's my only problem with the sheet to be honest. I like how he tied it in with Cu's legend and all, but mechanically as far as I can tell it's really the exact same NP.

- - - Updated - - -

And for Saron's Muramasa, it feels unnecessary to me using both Mental Pollution and Mad Enhancement in a sheet. We've never seen the two combined in canon, and Gilles who had Mental Pollution as a Caster lacks it when he has Mad Enhancement as a Saber, at least somewhat suggesting the two are mutually exclusive. It's not a big deal though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I mean, it's pretty much just Hijikata's. That's my only problem with the sheet to be honest. I like how he tied it in with Cu's legend and all, but mechanically as far as I can tell it's really the exact same NP.

- - - Updated - - -

And for Saron's Muramasa, it feels unnecessary to me using both Mental Pollution and Mad Enhancement in a sheet. We've never seen the two combined in canon, and Gilles who had Mental Pollution as a Caster lacks it when he has Mad Enhancement as a Saber, at least somewhat suggesting the two are mutually exclusive. It's not a big deal though.
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I feel like the difference is that Setanta's is absolute invulnerability until he kills his foe while Hijikata's is temporary. The first essentially guarantees that he'll be able to kill anyone eventually or never die while the latter is just live for so and so longer.

Already for (Killer) Bunny Arturia I have to say I enjoyed reading the sheet. King Arthur actually did possess a dagger named Carnwennan that would have allowed Arthur to shroud himself in shadows should he use it. Carnwennan was also used by Arthur to slice the witch Orddu in half.

I loved the Monty Python jokes and here is a video for those who did not catch the references from within the sheet:
    Last edited by Bylackbre; December 3rd, 2017 at 02:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bylackbre View Post
    Already for (Killer) Bunny Arturia I have to say I enjoyed reading the sheet. King Arthur actually did possess a dagger named Carnwennan that would have allowed Arthur to shroud himself in shadows should he use it. Carnwennan was also used by Arthur to slice the witch Orddu in half.
    thanks, i did knew about carnwennan, but i wanted her to a more combatent servant and shadow cloak was not that easter

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I feel like the difference is that Setanta's is absolute invulnerability until he kills his foe while Hijikata's is temporary. The first essentially guarantees that he'll be able to kill anyone eventually or never die while the latter is just live for so and so longer.
    That's a valid point. Thanks for the commentary, I've re-worded/worked it so it's a bit different while maintaining the same theme.

As my introduction to Beast's Lair, I introduce to you my own version of Sinbad. I know you guys have had 3 (I think?), but I'm pretty sure none of them quite take the same approach as I have. I dunno. You tell me.

I've got more where this came from, provided this isn't so shit that you guys kick me out.

Identity & Faceclaim

Name: Sinbad (Sindbad)
    Class: Rider

Parameters:
    • STR: D
    • AGI: B
    • END: C
    • LUK: EX
    • MAN: C

Skills

CLASS SKILLS

Name: Riding
    Description: Though he is summoned in the Rider class, Sinbad is certainly no expert Rider. He has no in-depth training in any kind of horseback riding or the like, much less the ability to tame Monstrous of Phantasmal Mounts, but he is one thing: A sailor. As such, the “+” modifier on his Riding skill activates whenever he enters any kind of seaborne vessel, be it modern or ancient.

Name: Magic Resistance
    Description: Even though Sinbad was not exposed to very much true “magic,” a few of his experiences did, indeed, involve magical intervention, and he even slew a former god. It is because of this that he has been boosted one rank above the normal Rider-class container's Magic Resistance rank.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Name: Fortune and Favor – The Tides Turn for Me
    Description: Sinbad's life, full of adventure and fortune, could only have happened with his immense and generally unfair amount of luck. Though many of his allies died so that he might live, Sinbad always prevailed with as little suffering as possible - and always benefited in the end. It was even so that, due to his intellect and fortuitous circumstances, he was able to mount and ride the fabled Roc, a bird so large and fearsome that it ate elephants and giant snakes and still had room for more. Effectively, this Skill capitalizes on the fact that Sinbad rarely - if ever - had to truly work for his fortune. It simply came to him.

This Personal Skill grants Sinbad the ability to “ride” the Roc. As well as that, it allows Sinbad's very presence the ability to alter the flow of fate itself, creating other unique ways to escape or triumph during any sort of combat or stressful encounter. This will be decided by a LUK check, during which the chances of such a thing happening should be considered 3 out of 4 (75%), and the unique effect of this skill varies depending on the situation. It should be noted that this Skill considers “triumph” and “victory” not to be the death of an enemy Servant, but an end to combat. This Skill cannot directly cause the death of any enemy Servant.

Name: Golden Rule
    Description: Having acquired vast amounts of wealth in almost all of his Seven Voyages, Sinbad knows no poverty. He was able to live out the rest of his days buying the most lavish luxuries and living in extensive housing, no longer needing to conduct business or work another day in his life. He has vast coffers of jewels, gold, and other valuable trinkets, all very nearly endless. With Sinbad, a Master will wont for nothing. The same cannot be said, however, for Sinbad - his greed and hunger for "more" know no bounds.

Name: Improvisation – Destiny Is Never Certain
    Description: A skill akin to the "Instinct" of the better-trained Knights and true warriors within the Throne, Improvisation capitalizes on Sinbad's skill to utilize the "fluidity of his path"; it is a skill spawned by the constant change of his fate, forcing him to be one who can embrace adversity and respond in kind.

This Skill grants Sinbad the ability to adapt and change during battle, granting him not the ability to "foresee" development, but deal with it in stride as it happens to him, similarly to a user of Instinct. With this Skill, Sinbad is able to "improvise" when combat takes a turn against him, effectively allowing his reaction time to be significantly less than even an average Servant’s, no matter how impossible said reaction may seem.

Name: Revelation
    Description: During his Seven Voyages, Sinbad heard the voice of Allah on multiple occasions, guiding him to the optimal path toward his goal and helping him escape from danger when pure luck alone simply wouldn’t cut it. With low-ranked Revelation, Sinbad is capable of calling out to Allah to ask for his guidance, allowing him to “divine” the correct course on which to travel to reach his destination or end-goal. He does not, however, receive the Instinct-like bonuses that would be granted at higher ranks.

Noble Phantasms

Name: The Roc – Mythic Eagle of Calamity
    Type: Anti-Phantasmal Beast (Anti-Mount)
    Description: Sinbad and the Roc have developed an understanding with one another. Hailing back to Sinbad's original encounter with the creature, it trusts Sinbad to lead it to a source of food for its young; Sinbad can guide it to a general location, but once it gets there it makes its own decisions. If the Roc sees a suitable target, such as a Servant's mount, said target must undergo a LUK check to decide whether or not the Roc devours it, requiring B-rank of greater LUK. If it fails, the mount is devoured (or simply abducted to feed the Roc’s young) and the Roc will leave. If not, the Roc will move to a different target (in the absence of which the Roc will simply leave, once Sinbad has reached his general destination). Unfortunately, this Noble Phantasm can affect both enemies and allies alike, due to the fact that the Roc acts semi-independently of Sinbad. The only deciding factor is the LUK of the target.

The Roc, aside from its main purpose of use countering other Riders' Mounts, is formidable in its own right. With a wingspan of slightly above 200 feet and a height of approximately 90 feet, it is a massive creature that dwarfs almost all others that have ever existed. It is a Divine Beast of extremely old heraldry, dating back to the Hindu Garuda. As such, it has extremely high resistance against magical attacks or effects, akin to the Pegasus of Medusa’s Bellerophon, which makes it nigh-impervious to all magic. However, its wingbeats, as opposed to the Pegasus', do not lacerate targets; rather, the immense weight of the air moved by the Roc crushes objects beneath it and creates massive whirlwinds that can sweep away households, causing massive amounts of destruction beneath it. It is also extremely fast, outpacing modern jets with ease (although the Pegasus far outmaneuvers and outperforms it in this regard), boosting Sinbad's speed to A++ when he mounts it. Summoning the Roc requires an appropriately large Mount to already be in play, and it will leave immediately after devouring or abducting a single Mount. An important note is that the Roc will not target anything smaller than a legitimate Mount, because its singular purpose is to locate food -it is not really an aggressive bird.

Lore: The Roc - a bird of legend so deeply ingrained in the minds of ancient civilizations that it took on various personas across multiple religions, taking form as the famous Garuda and Thunderbird. A creature so massive that its wing-feathers are said to be twelve paces long, so huge that it devours Divine Beasts with ease. It is a creature of endless grace, amazing power, and peerless beauty -- and somehow Sinbad was able to use it simply by dangling some meat in front of it. A Divine Beast only capable of being ridden by Sinbad due to his immense and generally unfair amount of luck. This creature was capable of devouring beasts such as the highly revered and sacred elephant with ease, towering over every other creature on or above the land.

Name: The Boon of Lady Luck – Origin of Prosperity
    Type: Anti-Team
    Description: The Boon of Lady Luck incurs a 2-rank debuff to the LUK stats of every Servant in his vicinity, to an absolute minimum of rank E-. It is a passive debuff that must be constantly active, and requires moderate amounts of Prana to be supplied by Sinbad's Master at all times.

As a side-effect of always ensuring that others around him have less general Luck than he does, Sinbad has made it almost impossible to reduce his own luck. With this ability, Sinbad's LUK parameter can never be reduced by any means; instead of a debuff in his LUK stat, another stat may instead be sacrificed (chosen by the user of the debuff skill in question).

Lore: Throughout each and every one of Sinbad's Seven Voyages, Sinbad himself never truly experienced bad luck. He was always present when catastrophe happened, but he always made it out and profited greatly because of it. This Noble Phantasm (having no actual relation to the fictional Lady Luck) encapsulates and capitalizes on that fact, looking at this prosperity in a different light.

Name: Merchant Vessel – The Start of a New Adventure
    Type: Anti-Team
    Description: "Merchant Vessel" is a Noble Phantasm encapsulating each and every failed Voyage that Sinbad ever set out on, each coming to an inevitably explosive or catastrophic end due to Sinbad's "luck-siphoning" presence. Using this Noble Phantasm, Sinbad is able to "charter" a merchant vessel to carry himself and any other passengers overseas to a chosen destination. However, once they have reached said destination (or, in some cases, gotten within a relatively near vicinity to it), the Merchant Vessel in question will explode akin to a Broken Phantasm, injuring any unfortunate soul caught in the rather large blast radius. Sinbad may call upon an infinite number of vessels, but only one may be active at a time. It should also be noted that these vessels have no offensive capabilities of their own, though their explosive demise can be used offensively if Sinbad were to time it correctly.

Lore: Each of Sinbad's voyages began with catastrophe of some sort, the majority of which unfortunately affected the vessel he traveled upon. It is through this aspect of his legend that Merchant Vessel is born, allowing him to call upon the catastrophic beginning to his voyages by recreating them, effectively "starting off his new adventures with a bang."

Personality & Other Shit

Personality: Sinbad is the very definition of an adventurous soul. He cannot and <i>will</i> not stay in one place for very long, for the very core of his being is adventure and excitement. He is a thrillseeker to dwarf all others, more experienced and knowledgeable than most would expect, but still values both the gut-wrenching excitement and "go with the flow" kind of attitude that goes along with adventurers of his caliber, and yearns for the ultimate prize from the ultimate adventure, for which his wish is simple: Live once more and experience the pleasures of this modern world to the fullest!

While all of this is true, and Sinbad is a fun-loving, happy-go-lucky, carefree kind of guy, he has a ruthless side that many would not expect from someone like that. He has killed before to survive after being buried alive, and will not hesitate to dispatch people who get in the way of his plans to win the Grail. This side of him is also manipulative; he will form alliances that aid him in his quest, then abandon his allies when they lose their value to him or begin to hold him back.

Sinbad is also a man of vices. He can be said to be "up for anything" because of his yearning for excitement and experiences, wanting to get a taste of everything he can during his time back on Earth. Due to this, he is almost doubly affected by things such as seduction and mentally polluting abilities.

History: Sinbad, known in his home country as Sindbad, was born the son of two rich merchants. After they died and left the teenage Sindbad their sizable wealth, the boy set about spending it all on lavish products and other, less-respectable commodities. Once his funds were well and truly gone, Sindbad became determined to regain his fortune. It was thus that he chartered a vessel, becoming a merchant sailor.

From this decision onward, Sindbad's life was far from normal. On his first voyage out on the open seas, Sindbad quickly found out he a natural sailor, becoming sick once and forever after having an affinity for the ocean. The merchant vessel took him toward the East Indies in search of trade and riches, landing at various islands on the way and meeting many different peoples. One of these islands was particularly nice, and the boat made anchor near it in order to make camp. However, as soon as the men had lit the fire, the island began to tremble and move - It was, in fact, a giant, sleeping whale. The huge beast reared up and dove, the ensuing confusion leaving Sindbad alone and clinging to a piece of driftwood while his crewmates, unbeknownst to them, left him behind. He floated aimlessly for a while before coming upon land. After being found by some men who fed him, Sindbad made it back to their home city and, miraculously coming back into contact with his crewmates, was able to once again claim his supplies. After conversing with King Mihrage, the lord of the land, and presenting him with a gift, Sindbad was gifted in return and traded his valuables for other trading supplies, heading home with the spoils of his first misadventure.

Sindbad decided, after his first voyage, that he would settle down with his newfound fortune, which was already ample enough to live happily, and never go adventuring again. However, his nature overtook him. The irresistible call of the seas urged him to set out again, to live life to its fullest. And so he did. He gathered supplies and commodities once more, planned a route, and set out with another vessel once more. Intending to have a luxurious day of rest on one of said islands, Sindbad and the rest of the crew set up camp and feasted on fruits from the trees and fresh spring water. Sindbad slept soundly until the next morning, when he woke with a start. Looking around, he realized that the ship had left him behind. He then went about searching for a means of escape, spotting a brilliant, white, shining object in the distance. Making his way to it, Sindbad was confronted by a giant black cloud - except it wasn't a cloud. A giant Roc, larger than anything Sinbad had ever seen, settled itself down on top of the white object, which Sindbad then knew to be its egg. Sinbad tied himself to the giant bird, hoping it would bear him away the next morning. It did so, carrying him to a massive valley (later discovered to be known as the "Valley of the Diamonds" by locals) where giant snakes lived. Sindbad discovered that local men would throw down large pieces of meat that would be impaled by the diamonds littering the ground floor, whereupon a Roc would bring the piece of meat to its nest, the men taking the diamonds from the meat before it was devoured. Sindbad eventually escaped by disguising himself as one of these giant pieces of meat, but not before grabbing as many diamonds as he could carry, some even as large as his fist. One of the men stated that with just one of those diamonds, his fortune would be made - Sindbad had grabbed as many as his turban and shirt would carry, and he was permitted to keep all but one, which was by no means the largest of the bunch.

Insert the other voyages here.

… Other stuff?
    Last edited by Yahtzee; December 3rd, 2017 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sinbad: Out of all the takes on this guy I've seen up to now, I think this one is my favorite. I have a few comments and critiques though. First and most trivially, you've mislabelled Personal as Class Skills. His first Personal Skill is very creative but the repeated reference to "moderators" struck me as a little jarring. That kind of OOC stuff isn't really necessary unless you're planning on submitting this to an RP (and if it's the one going on right now, then you just screwed your chances unfortunately since submitting an already posted sheet is highly frowned upon). His second NP also seems unnecessary since its concept (unfairly good luck) is already accounted for by the aforementioned Skill, not to mention the actual effects are pretty generic and uninteresting. Lastly, there's a few errors with the bold-text and italics scattered throughout that you should probably fix.

Other then that it's definitely a good sheet. Welcome to the forum Yahtzee!

Mother... Thanks for pointing out all the formatting errors. Also, this profile was made for a Fate roleplaying forum and I forgot to go through and remove all of the "moderator" and "post" references. Will go through and cut all that out to make it look better.

Also, the second NP, while generic, is important. While Sinbad himself had a shitton of Luck, that NP focuses on the fact that EVERYONE was worse off when he was around. Literally all of his Voyages started off with a super shitty event that caused a lot of other people pain but ended with Sinbad getting rich(er). So that's why it's there; it may be generic, but I like it because it represents a sort of "I'm here to ruin everyone's day and prosper from it" vibe.

EDIT:

Just realized I didn't say thank you for the compliment, so... Thank you!
    Last edited by Yahtzee; December 3rd, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzee View Post
    Just realized I didn't say thank you for the compliment, so... Thank you!
    You're welcome! I see what you mean regarding his 2nd NP. I didn't quite grasp the nuance there.

Blog Entries
    Hey, I'm back. Here's something I made a while ago:

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Shielder
    Identity: Sir Galahad, the [Perfect Knight], [God’s Knight], [Arthurian Gary Stu]
    Origin: Arthurian Myth, Vulgate Cycle
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Earth
    Dislikes: Evilness, harming innocents, corruption
    Talents: Being a Knight in Shining Armor, smiting evil, cockblocking
    Natural Enemies: Any kind of Evilness

Lore
    LORE
    The circumstances surrounding the conception of the boy Galahad are explained by Sir Thomas Malory and derive from the Gareth-Grail cycle. Lancelot mistakes Elaine of Corbenic for his mistress Guinevere. According to Malory, King Pelles has already received magical foreknowledge that Lancelot will give his daughter a child and that this little boy will grow to become the greatest knight in the world, the knight chosen by God to achieve the Holy Grail. King Pelles also knows that Lancelot will only lie with his one true love, Queen Guinevere. Destiny will have to be helped along a little; therefore, a conclusion which prompts Pelles to seek out "one of the greatest enchantresses of the time", Dame Brusen, who gives King Pelles a magic ring that will make Elaine take on the appearance of Queen Guinevere.

Sir Lancelot and Elaine sleep together, but on discovering the deception, Lancelot then gets his clothes on and runs leaving Elaine, but when he finds out that they have conceived a son together, he is immediately forgiving; however, he does not marry Elaine or even wish to be with her anymore and returns to King Arthur's court. The young Galahad is born and placed in the care of a great aunt, who is an abbess at a nunnery, to be raised there.

According to the thirteenth century Old French Prose Lancelot (part of the interconnected set of romances known as the Vulgate Cycle) "Galahad" was Lancelot's original name, but it was changed when he was a child. At his birth, therefore, Galahad is given his father's own original name. Merlin prophesies that Galahad will surpass his father in valor and be successful in his search for the Holy Grail. King Pelles, Galahad's maternal grandfather, is portrayed as a descendant of Bron, Joseph of Arimathea's brother-in-law, whose line was entrusted with the Grail by Joseph.

Upon reaching adulthood, Galahad is reunited with his father Sir Lancelot, who knights him. Sir Galahad is then brought to King Arthur's court at Camelot during Pentecost, where he is accompanied by a very old knight who immediately leads him over to the Round Table and unveils his seat at the Siege Perilous, an unused chair that has been kept vacant for the sole person who will accomplish the quest of the Holy Grail. For all others who have aspired to sit there, it has proved to be immediately fatal. Sir Galahad survives this test, witnessed by King Arthur who, upon realizing the greatness of this new knight, leads him out to the river where a sword lies in a stone with an inscription reading "Never shall man take me hence but only he by whose side I ought to hang; and he shall be the best knight of the world." (The embedding of a sword in a stone is also an element of the legends of Arthur's original sword, the sword in the stone.) Galahad accomplishes this test with ease, and King Arthur swiftly proclaims him to be the greatest knight ever. Sir Galahad is promptly invited to become a Knight of the Round Table, and soon afterwards, King Arthur's court witnesses an ethereal vision of the Holy Grail. The quest to seek out this holy object is begun at once.

All of the Knights of the Round Table set out to find the Grail. Galahad for the most part travels alone, smiting his enemies, rescuing Sir Percival from twenty knights and saving maidens in distress, until he is finally reunited with Sir Bors and Sir Percival. These three knights then come across Sir Percival’s sister who leads them to the grail ship. They cross the sea in this ship and when they arrive on a distant shore, Percival’s sister is forced to die to save another. Sir Bors departs from the company in order to take her body back to her own country for a proper burial.

After many adventures, Sir Galahad and Sir Percival find themselves at the court of King Pelles and Eliazar, his son. These men bring Galahad into a room where he is finally allowed to see the Holy Grail. Galahad is asked to take the vessel to the holy city Sarras.

Sir Galahad’s success in the high religious endeavour that was the search for the Holy Grail was predicted before his birth, not only by King Pelles but by Merlin: Merlin had told Uther Pendragon that there was one who would fill the place at the “table of Joseph”, but that he was not yet born. At first this knight was believed to be Perceval; however it is later discovered to be Galahad.

Galahad's conception is later glossed by Malory: "And so by enchantment [Elaine] won the love of Sir Lancelot, and certainly she loved him again passing well.” Galahad was conceived for the divine purpose of seeking the Holy Grail. But Galahad's conception happened through pure deceit; under a cloak of deception that was very similar, in fact, to that which led to the conception of Arthur and of Merlin himself. Despite this, Galahad is the knight who is chosen to find the Holy Grail. Galahad, in the Lancelot-Grail cycle and in Malory's retelling, is exalted above all the other knights; he is the one worthy enough to have the Holy Grail revealed to him and to be taken into heaven.

After seeing the Grail, Galahad makes the request that he may die at the time of his choosing. So it is, while making his way back to Arthur’s court, Sir Galahad is visited by Joseph of Arimathea, and thus experiences such glorious rapture that he makes his request to die. Galahad bids Percival and Bors farewell, and angels take him to Heaven, an ascension witnessed by Sir Bors and Percival.

While it is not explicit that the Holy Grail is never to be seen again on earth, it is stated (in Le Morte d'Arthur) that there has since then been no knight capable of obtaining it.

PARAMETERS
    STR: C
    END: A+
    AGL: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A
    NP: A++

CLASS SKILLS
    Magic Resistance: A
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Independent Action: A+
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action.

The Servant can operate without a Master. With a Rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of Magical Energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War.

Most of the time, Lancer always proceeds on the Grail Quest on his own. However, that is not the main reason why this Skill manifest as such high rank, rather, it is because Lancer is the only person who has truly accomplished the Grail Quest, and thus, he is the only person worthy to possess the Sangreal--the 'genuine' Holy Grail--as a Noble Phantasm. Thanks to him possessing a Holy Grail of his own, it is possible for Lancer to temporarily receive a huge amount of magical energy from it instead of from his Master—it is just like when the Holy Grail itself manifested to feed the Grail Knights when their supplies ran out.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Blessing of the Holy Grail: EX
    Blessing of the Holy Grail is a Skill given to one who has been chosen by the Holy Grail as a [Grail Hero], a status that can be proven by sitting on Siege Perilous, a special seat on the Round Table reserved for such kind of hero, a hero that is destined to complete the [Grail Quest]. It denotes a 'connection' between oneself and the Holy Grail--and thus, with God.

It has an effect similar to low-ranking Divinity, granting Lancer great resistance towards powers and artifacts relating to the Divinity of Christ. In the case of a [Holy Grail War], even though the 'Holy Grail' is actually a fake, the Grail itself will actually acknowledge the owner of this Skill, allowing Lancer to channel magical energy directly from the Grail, as reflected on his Independent Action Skill.

Sir Percival was originally the owner of the title on Chretien's version of the Grail Quest. However, when Sir Galahad--a flawless knight of incorruptible purity--was introduced, the title of [Grail Hero] now belongs to him.

Purity of the Heart: A++
    "My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure."
    -- Alfred Lord Tennyson, Sir Galahad

Purity of the Heart is a Skill that denotes one's resistance to mental corruption and mental interferences due to having a pure heart. At this rank, any and all kinds of mental interference and corruption can never influence Lancer. Even things like [All Evils of the World] won't affect him even one bit. By focusing his intention purely to protect others and to fight evil, Lancer can also can temporarily boost STR and AGL by one rank.

This kind of purity is the main strength of the man named Galahad, and is the main trait that distinguishes him from other Knights of the Round Table, which ultimately is why he is only one that can truly achieve the Holy Grail.

Mana Defense: A
    Mana Defense is a Skill of the same type as 'Mana Burst', where magical power is translated directly into defensive power. At this rank, the output defensive power can potentially become a sacred wall that can protect an entire country. It is a Skill born from Lancer's pure good will to protect others, converting his huge magical power into a great defensive power.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Lancea Longini
    The Holy Lance of Destiny
    Type: Anti-Evil
    The holiest of all holy weapons, the Holy Lance is a long, pure white lance with a hint of red on its tip, it is exceedingly powerful and extremely tough. It is originally a normal lance that once belonged to a roman centurion, Longinus. After the centurion used it to pierce the side of Jesus as he hung on the cross, it transformed into a [Holy Lance] that has [drenched in the blood of Christ]. The true nature of the Holy Lance is that it was the weapon that confirmed the end of the [Age of Gods] and marked the beginning of the [Age of Man]. Over time, the normal lance with no special power whatsoever has transformed into an all-powerful divine weapon.

The Holy Lance is known with several other names, including the [Lance of Destiny] and the [Bleeding Lance]. At some point, Joseph of Arimathea brought the Lance to Britain and it was kept inside Carbonek (Grail Castle) with the Holy Grail. Balin the Savage used it to maim King Pellehan, turning Listenois into the Waste Land; an event known as the [Dolorous Strike]. Later, that very same Lance was used by Lancer—Galahad—to heal King Pellaham. These two mirroring nature of the Holy Lance mirrors two attribute of God; wrath and mercy. However, this particular version of the Noble Phantasm represents [wrath].

As a Noble Phantasm, it is an Anti-Evil divine weapon that will [judge] enemies based on their deeds, true intent and also their own power. It is a flexible Noble Phantasm that can be adjusted to be either as [Anti-Unit], [Anti-Army], [Anti-Fortress] or even [Anti-Country], depending on circumstance and the nature of the enemy. When used on a fair duel between knights with no evil intention, it would ‘merely’ be an extremely powerful lance. However, when used against things such as a [flying fortress commanded by a misguidedly evil apocryphal saint] or [eldritch monster from the depth summoned by a crazy child murdered] or [All Evils of the World], it will become a shining [beacon] that will bring forth a [Divine Judgment] from the heaven; a beam of divine cataclysm that will rain down from the heaven to destroy evil.

Lancea Longini
    The Blood-Drenched Holy Lance
    Type: Anti-Divine
    A second form of the Holy Lance, known as the [Bleeding Lance], it is an enigmatic weapon representing God’s [mercy]. It transforms the pure white lance into a [weapon that has drenched in the blood of Christ], staining it with blood that will spread from its tip into the whole body of the weapon. As the name suggest, the Bleeding Lance occasionally drips blood—blood of Christ—from its tip.

The blood ‘bleeding’ from the tip of the lance has a miraculous healing power that can even heal those that is one step ahead from death, and as long as Lancer holds this Bleeding Lance, he also will receive a powerful regenerative power. However, the main power of this Noble Phantasm is its power as an [Anti-Divine] divine weapon. This Lance can [absorb] the [Divine Blood] of other Servants that possess Divinity. When used against a Servant with divine aptitude, this Holy Lance will suck out their Divinity along with their magical energy into the Lance, removing the Divinity—along with all their divine power—from their body and weakening them severely.

Sangreal
    The Holy Grail of the Royal Blood
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The chalice that received the blood of God. It was a holy relic of the highest grade, a wish-granting machine that fulfilled the desires of the wielder. Its origin could be traced back to many legends, and was frequently said to be "a great wish-granting cauldron". Lancer, as the only person that has truly achieved the [Grail Quest], was deemed worthy enough by the Grail to be granted the genuine Holy Grail as his Noble Phantasm. Along with the Holy Lance, the Holy Grail was returned to the heaven along with Lancer himself at the last moment of his life.

As a Noble Phantasm, the Holy Grail will occasionally supply Lancer with magical energy, allowing him to continue existing for a long period of time even without a Master. Of course, the main power of the legendary Holy Grail is its omnipotent ability to [grant any wish of its wielder]. By invoking the true name of this Noble Phantasm, the Holy Grail will manifest before Lancer. However, before it can grant any wish, the Grail must be filled; with blood, that is, the [Blood of Christ] dripping from the Bleeding Lance. After this simple requirement is met, those who want their wish to be granted must drink the blood from the Grail, and that way their ultimate wish will be granted by the omnipotent power of the Holy Grail.

However, the [wish granting] power of the Holy Grail can only be used once, and after it is done, the Holy Grail, the Holy Lance and Lancer—the Holy Knight Galahad—will return to heaven.
    Last edited by 34; December 4th, 2017 at 04:49 AM. Reason: added an FC

Blog Entries
    Not sure how I feel about that Sangreal NP. It fits his legend, sure, but it'd make basically the entire Grail War pointless.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sinbad: My views are the same as Royd's, for your first sheet here that is pretty good work.

Lancer Galahad: There have been a few Galahad's post F/GO and this is the most polarising IMO. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea behind it but I'd make a few changes myself. With the Holy Lance, it'd stick primarily with just the Healing aspects and Galahad's rendition of the Grail Quest was wholly positive and the lance should reflect it's abilities - just have it produce and drip blood that replenishes allies. In regards to Sangreal, he just used it to ascend to Heaven in legend so instead of a wishgranter which would make the Grail War utterly obsolete. You should either make it like Iri's NP and be used as a healing style NP (In which case the the Lance Anti-Evil exclusive) or more akin to Ars Nove but with your own twist on it.

Blog Entries
    I kind of like the idea of the Holy Lance as a dual-type Noble Phantasm, since it reminds me of something I considered for a remake of my old Longinus sheet. Not sure how fitting it is for Galahad in particular, though.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My case exactly

Blog Entries
    its good to see you back 34, i like the sheet but something feels... off... i dont know, maybe i'm just conditioned to see him as a cute girl with a big shield

also, does hermes dont have any opnions on my (killer)rabbit? i thought he was british

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Hey, thanks for the feedback.
    About the whole divine beamu Anti-Evil stuff of the Holy Lance, I took it from that one legend where Galahad destroyed a whole castle (Castle of Treachery) via a literal divine cataclysm. But yeah, it kinda feels a little too much. And about the Sangreal, yeah, maybe I should make it more than just [wish granting machine], but I couldn't think of anything that fits his and the grail's legend better than that tbh.