Page 440 of 858 FirstFirst ... 340390430435438439440441442445450490540 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Sora is an entity created by the human's collective will of salvation, like alaya was created by the collective subconscious. He would be "the perfect savior" but that collective will didn't know what is "perfect", so the final product was something far from the expected and weakened. That's why a powerful being can be summoned as a heroic spirit.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    nice daddy fetish
    That was completely unintended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    From what I can tell, he's an OC from Criarino's own (loosely Nasuverse-inspired) fictional universe that he decided to stat up as a Servant.
    Well, we've got the 'Uncatagorised Others' section for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Somebody please make a Bird of Hermes sheet.
    What's the worst that could happenTM

Blog Entries
    so, any more thougts about my Sora? (ah, and I added a soundtrack)
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Class: Saber

True Name: Wilhelmina Harker

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Magic: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: E

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C+
    A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to being born in an era with low amounts of Mystery, Saber's innate Magic Resistance should be very low. Her managing to achieve a respectable rank despite this is an indicator of her exceptional resistance for the time. Additionally, though it was never realized during life, she has inherited a Sorcery Trait of Adaptability that allows for strengthened resistance against spells she has been exposed to more than once, while also enabling her Magic Resistance's protection to extend from 'spells' to 'spell-like abilities'.

Riding: -
    A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rather than having exceptional skill in riding creatures, Saber is in fact skittish around animals, particularly bats, wolves, and horses. If you try to tease her about it she might manifest a rank of Mad Enhancement instead, so please hold back any harsh comments.

Personal Skills:

Baptism Rite: C
    A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body. Saber was never formally taught magecraft, but instead was given hasty tutoring from an old professor that only half-believed his own lessons. Despite this, she soon came to surpass him. Saber primarily uses Baptism Rite as a replacement for Mana Burst, allowing her to deal heavy damage to entities like Servants with every swing of her sword. She can also perform rituals to boost her performance against foes possessing a certain trait.

Bravery: A-
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. While it would normally have a bonus effect of increasing melee damage, it seems in Saber's case that only the negation of mental interference is present. Perhaps a certain condition is needed to fully unlock this Skill's potential? If you go above and beyond, it might even transform into Determination of Steel.

Demon of Mutation: E
    A Skill that denotes how a hero or god was transformed into a demon in life. A Skill that considerably strengthens the abilities as a Servant by emphasizing a fact from the past. Perhaps because of Saber's reluctance, it has been ranked down. With enough pestering, though, one might convince her to use it for a while. Allows temporary manifestation of Skills and abilities too unsavory to list. To prevent self-harm, it seals Baptism Rite while active.

Survival Strategy: B
    The ability to plan ahead for the sake of defeating an overpowering foe. A composite skill of Subversion, Strategy, and Hypothetical Reasoning that enables one to slowly build up information and knowledge until are perfectly able to take advantage of the target's weak points. In Saber's case Charisma has somehow also been included, allowing her to create a coordinated fighting force even from a band of overzealous good-for-nothings. With enough preparation, it is even possible to seal an opponent's Noble Phantasm for a short time. Perhaps it is because of her profession that Saber is good at calmly disciplining misbehaving youngsters, or maybe she just felt her Noble Phantasms weren't climactic enough to bring about victory, and demanded a Skill like this as compensation.

Noble Phantasms

Bloody Tears: Through the Devil's Eyes
    Type: Anti-Unit

The first miracle: the achievement of, despite being shackled and imprisoned, bringing down a dungeon around its owner's head.

At a certain time in her life, Saber was stricken by a curse that had claimed the lives and souls of countless others. She was irrevocably bound to a being of evil and darkness. Her reaction to this inconvenience was to reverse that link and track the monster through force of will and self-hypnosis, leading her allies to the monster's lair. It is an accomplishment akin to staring through the barrel of a gun and into the eyes of the person holding it. Even after being freed, she remembers that arduous process and wields her former curse as a tool.

As long as it's someone Saber has encountered and interacted with, she will be able to establish a bond between them get an inkling of where they are. Further and prolonged contact increases the strength of the bond, heightening the precision of her estimate and eventually allowing her to see through the afflicted target's eyes and listen through their ears. This works both ways, with each side having to mentally vie for control of the link Saber has established. Victory comes down not to physical fortitude, but mental resilience.

Because the limit of Saber's ability was 'resisting what could not be resisted for a certain amount of time', and because the only person saved was herself, its rank is rather low.

Afterlife Return: Lament of Innocence
    Type: Anti-Unit

The second miracle: being able to, though beyond the brink, reach out and pull one's self out of despair.

It is a well known fact that once a human has discarded their humanity it cannot be reformed. As an example, the path to becoming a Dead Apostle is a one-way road that none, not even a certain alchemist, can return from. And yet Saber certainly did find her way out of that abyss. She is one who became a Vampire and then completely regained her humanity. Because it is a feat that has yet to be replicated in the modern era, it can only be called a miracle.

In practice, Afterlife Return allows a 'return to the base form', resetting all conditions of the body to just after summoning in a manner similar to Disengage. The easiest process to compare to would be the Curse of Restoration, but there is nothing curse-like about Afterlife Return. Because magical energy must be spent in proportion to the conditions healed, it isn't very efficient. In exchange, nearly any affliction can be reversed with enough mana and willpower. Saber can use this ability on others, allowing her to heal their wounds and momentarily expose the weaknesses of enemies that rely on transformation. However, its true power won't manifest that way and vampirism can't be cured. It was Saber's own human spirit and love that let her resist corruption, and that isn't something she is capable of transmitting.

The only exception to this rule is a specific Noble Phantasm of a certain Servant from Wallachia, against which Afterlife Return would be a pure conceptual victor.

Background

It is said that Dracula was felled by a band of heroes: Johnathan Harker, Arthur Holmwood, John Seward, and Abraham van Helsing. However, the true hero of that tale was none other than Mina Harker, a simple schoolteacher. She spearheaded the investigation, formed a party of vigilantes with her determination, and led them straight to the dark lord himself before nearly succumbing to the vampiric curse that had been placed upon her. Though she never met the Dracula in combat, she can be said to be the one that truly defeated him.

But Dracula is merely a story, born from a novel written in the 1800s at the height of Gothic horror's popularity. It cannot be taken as anything other than fiction.

Even so, Mina certainly existed, as did her allies and the vile Dead Apostle with which they did battle. Perhaps in an a manner similar to a certain private investigator, her story was passed along as fiction by Abraham Stoker.

The differences between fact and fiction are, in Mina's case, very few. Dracula was a tale told through journals, letters, and newspaper clippings, so little was changed in translation. At the same time, the character displayed in the book and the one answering the summoning certainly behave very differently. The book also failed to include her continuing adventures after Dracula's demise, likely because the author thought "this is too ridiculous to publish" and sealed the manuscript.

After Mina was cured of her vampirism she returned to her peaceful life, but both she and her husband found it unsatisfying. Soon they would call up on cranky old van Helsing and pester him to help them hunt down more Dead Apostles. Mina would eventually gather fame as a protector of England, but only in the underground circles of Dead Apostles, who feared and despised her for being able to unerringly track them through all attempts at hiding.

In the end Mina's prudence and good sense led her and her allies through all sorts of sticky situations, and they happily retired after a good decade or so of battling evil.

Description

A gentle yet terrifying person, that without any sort of aggression can easily push someone into a corner. Caring and kind, but also unflinching in her resolution, one might easily find themselves on the back foot during an argument. Mina possesses a large amount of common sense as a Servant, so it isn't at all difficult to communicate with her if you are straightforward. Oh, but laziness absolutely won't be tolerated, so take good care of yourself. Her weakness might be her stubbornness; if provoked enough, she will press forward even when retreating would be wiser, and end up embarrassing herself because of it.

Due to her profession as a schoolteacher, the relationship formed with her Master can easily fall into 'teacher and student', but as she's an inherently kind person, there won't be any corporal punishment for misbehavior.

Mina Harker was never portrayed as a physical fighter, and this incarnation of her might give off that same feeling despite being summoned as a Saber. If asked about this she would tell a story about having practiced fencing for years, but it sounds more like an excuse than a justification. "A vampire hunter has to get close in the end." she insists. "Against monsters, being able to deal the finishing blow is paramount. Besides, you wouldn't want to see me as a Caster." To that end she is less of the direct brawler expected of her Class and more of a tactical fighter that needs preparation to even the playing field against an opponent.

While Mina is herself a cheerful individual, there is an unshakeable air of gloominess about her. "Oh, that? Think of it as a scar or a lingering curse, Master. I'm perfectly content, believe me. Rather, it might be a depressed Count that can't rest in peace after being slain."

Speaking of Counts, Mina would have excellent compatibility against Vlad Tepes. Even if he were to rage upon realizing her identity, she would be able to instantly defuse the situation and return him to a good mood merely by pointing out a simple fact: "I am sorry, sir, but I don't recognize you in the slightest. Eh? Dracula? That's nonsense, sir. He wasn't nearly as noble as you." These words of salvation, in conjunction with Afterlife Return, can return him to normal even from the depths of his Noble Phantasm-induced bloodlust.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    If you want critique, then Telepathy (False) should really be Human Observation, a canon Skill that encompasses pretty much the same effects. Also the Class Skills of Saver are Charisma and Counter Hero, not the one you listed.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 8th, 2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Listed wrong Class

Blog Entries
    If you want critique, then Telepathy (False) should really be Human Observation, a canon Skill that encompasses pretty much the same effects. Also the Class Skills of Saver are Charisma and Counter Hero, not the one you listed.
    Oh, thanks. I did the changes.
    he's an OC from Criarino's own (loosely Nasuverse-inspired) fictional universe
    In short, "don't pay too much attention to it"
    Last edited by Criarino; February 24th, 2018 at 07:10 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

I really like that interpretation of Mina Harker.
    Like, really really like that.
    Keep em coming Bloble.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mina is awesome

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mina Harker (Bloble Edition): I did a sheet on this character too and it's fair to say we've gone in opposite directions in the means of our interpretations. Mine was the Bride of Dracula while yours was the Vampire Killer. I wasn't expecting to see her as a Saber (I took the easy option and made her a Berserker) and you made it work. The mechanics of the sheet itself tells her story and her personal details section does another splendid job of introducing us all to the character. It also has a great connection to Vlad III in their interactions which is absolutely charming.

All in all it's everything I tried to accomplish with my old Abraham Van Helsing sheet which basically turned into a Bloodborne NPC in hindsight.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm not sure of what I should polish up first, my own /Reclamation entry given all of Bloble's own RP uploads or that Rider!Diomedes sheet I've been meaning to do for like a year now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm on a bit of a CaS kick right now; making sheets again after all this time is just really fun. If there's one thing GO did right it was leaving all these hooks on which to hang fresh new ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I'm issuing a preemptive apology to anyone whose idea I might inadvertently be copying. I can't read the hundreds of sheets already available so I'm mostly making these from scratch whenever an idea pops up.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Horror-themed HGW when?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    I feel split over whether or not it should technically go in the Modern Fiction thread.... but I guess it's fine if it's here. It's all Fanfic anyhow. :P

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source: (X)

Class: Rider
    Alternate Class(es): Lancer, Berserker, Assassin, Shielder
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Greece – Classical Mythology

Height/Weight: 181cm/85kg
    Dislikes: Aphrodite, Leaving matters unresolved
    Talents: Warfare
    Natural Enemy: Aphrodite, Scathach
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Servant, Human, (Greek) Male, Divine
    Armament: Armour, Sword, Shield, Spear, Chariot

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding: A+
    Denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the Goddess: A+
    A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess.

Affection from Athena – the Goddess of Wisdom and Tactical Warfare. The two held an unbreakable ‘philia’ a platonic bond of brotherly love. Instead of increasing parameters, Rider possesses Mana Defense (Flames) which he wraps around himself as a defensive barrier as well as Pure Eyes of Clarity which allow him to identify Divine Spirits. In the case of encountering servants with the Divinity skill, he can identify which pantheon they are descended from and if their fame is great enough – the specific deity.

Battle Continuation: B
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

The ability to survive. Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive for a while so long as one does not receive a fatal wound. This originates in the anecdote where he defeated other great heroes in a single hit when he himself was already wounded.

Divinity: A
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Although fully mortal in life and not possessing a trace of divine parentage, he was given immortality by Athena and elevated to Olympus, becoming a lesser God of War. This grants him a degree of protection against other Servants with descended from War Gods.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Rider was most talented tactician, although not as famous as Odysseus or Agamemenon, his skill would typically be at C-Rank but Athena’s blessings elevate it to B. If summoned in the Berserker class, it would be replaced with the Warcry of the Warrior skill with his bellows being comparable to that of a certain Amazon Queen.

Noble Phantasms

Divine Spear that Crusades the Battlefield
    Athánatos Skotónei Dóry

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Divine
    Range: 2-6
    Maximum Targets: 1

Rider’s primary combat Noble Phantasm is his spear, which has been blessed by the Goddess Athena. This spear was used by Rider to perform his greatest feat: the wounding of two Olympians in the same day. The King of Argos evolved from being an unrelenting force on the battlefield to one who could challenge gods - and win. It is always active, but with little fanfare, befitting his regard for subtlety.

When facing a servant with Divinity, typically damage inflicted by the spear multiplies in accordance to the rank then temporarily dispelling their physical form, forcing them to leave the battlefield. In legend this was how he defeated the Goddess of Love then the God of War in quick succession to each other. However, this enchantment is only functional in the Lancer class – though still usable outside of it. In other classes, the spear only performs its secondary function by piercing directly through any projection made of magical energy, such as summoned armour or even bounded fields.

Chariot of the Love Goddess
    Anchotikí Agápi

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Targets: 50 people

The Noble Phantasm that allows for his summoning as a Rider. Noted as the ‘second best’ chariot of the Trojan war, it originally belonged to Aeneas who was the child of the Goddess of Love before it was stolen and acquired by Rider. The two steeds that pull the chariot are Phantasmal Beasts descended from the immortal stallions of Zeus himself.
    Capable of short term flight, this chariot can devastate the ground and skies alike with the stamped of the horses releasing clouds of thunder and lightning under their hooves as they stamped – making it ideal to rush single targets and armies alike and crush them beneath. Although powerful, it is inefficient in its mana consumption, still inferior to the chariot of Achilles and very loud and noisy which is not to the taste of Rider at all. Therefore he uses it to quickly disperse large crowds or as a finishing move when he knows he will be able to destroy the opponent with the attack.

Patronage of the War Goddess
    Agapiména tis Athinás

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm hidden from Riders status page and concealed from even his master... maybe even Rider himself. It is the manifestation of his and Athena’s bond, their mutual patronage and devotion. It is a continually active Noble Phantasm that summons forth Athena and replicates the legend of her fighting by the side of Rider. Normally impossible to summon a true Divine Spirit outright, this is only possible by downgrading her from a Divine Spirit to a Heroic Spirit and Rider’s legend as her “favourite.”

Typically, Athena is invisible to the eyes of everybody, Rider included and her presence is inactive but regardless of physical manifestation can interact with the material realm independent from Rider, reacting to attacks coming from blind spots, and provide him tools to utilise. In this state she exists as a benevolent but silent invisible spirit. However should the need come, she can partially manifest hovering nearby after being unleashed from the flames that wrap Rider’s body like a guardian spirit. In this state, Athena possesses her own set of abilities and Noble Phantasms. Unfortunately, summoning her with this Noble Phantasm is the equivalent of having two high tier servants contracted and cannot stay materialised for long due to the sheer intensive cost.

It should be noted that in this state, she has lost nearly all Divine Authority her true self possesses.

Lore

Diomedes; King of Argos, Champion of Athena and the wise tactician of the Trojan War. Although he had already established himself as a hero before the war, it was only then he became a legend. Here, he was second only to the immortal Achilles. Mightier than Ajax, ferocious as Achilles and as smart as Odysseus; he was the most feared of the Greeks.

As a young prince, he quickly made a name for himself. After his father – the former favoured warrior of Athena – proved himself most unworthy after devouring the brains of a hated enemy who had wounded him she withdrew an offer of immortality and the man was killed by a warrior of Thebes. Diomedes understood his father’s failings but his honour demanded vengeance and he alongside the six other children of the men who had died beside his father and over the next decade, gained a reputation as a feared warrior with cunning wit and by the end of the expedition when he lead the sack of Thebes and gaining much wealth as a teenager, he returned home and married Aegialia, becoming a wise and rich king. Established as one of the most powerful men in Greece, he brought much prosperity to his homeland in the first five years of his reign. After this however, Paris with the help of Aphrodite stole away Helen and bounded by oath once more he left to retrieve her, beginning the Trojan War.

On the battlefield, he often fell into a slaughter, tearing apart Trojan soldiers. Second only to the fastest of heroes, the immortal Achilles, Diomedes was regarded as one of the mightiest, the most skilled and the most experienced. However he was more or less forced to do the ‘Dirty Work’ that the Greek Commander Agamemenon refused to do, such as covert military operations with Odysseus. After killing many Trojan heroes, Athena appeared before him in and he prayed for the slaughter of Pandarus, the archer who was the only one who had wounded him thus far. Here Athena gave him the Pure Eyes of Clarity, allowing him to perceive and differentiate divine beings under the conditions he wound Aphrodite, but no other God.

Upon defending himself from a surprise group attack on the battlefield, he lured out Aphrodite after almost killing her son Aeneas. The battle was swift but humiliating for the demigod. After stabbing Aphrodite through the arm and besting her in combat, Apollo appeared to rescue the remaining Trojans where he fought him to a draw until a mutual ceasefire out of respect to him and his pledge to Athena. He claimed Aeneas' horses which were the best, second only to Achilles immortal stallions. Aphrodite returned in vengeance with her lover; the God of War Ares. Riding into combat with Athena at his side he made short work of both his foes, stabbing Ares in the guts, forcing him to retreat from the war entirely. It was this event where he bested Heracles record for number of gods beaten up in a single day. After this, he sought out Hector on the warpath and fought against him in single combat and nearly won if it was not for Zeus' lightning bolts warding him off.

Here he won the favour of Athena and the two swiftly became the closest of friends where he took his father’s places as her favourite. Unlike the love of a parent to a child or a lover to another, their love was the ultimate platonic bond that rivalled the closeness the King of Heroes had with and his one true friend. The great city of Troy fell after a ten year war and Odysseus’ final ploy but Aphrodite was not finished with Diomedes. She took her revenge on him but having his wife take on many lovers in his absence and barred him from Argos. Furthermore during Troy’s final days Diomedes stole away the Palladium from Troy which was sacred to her and caused her to leave him for a while as well.

Much like Philoctetes and many other heroes of the Trojan war, Diomedes moved to Italy, where he married a princess and encountered his old enemy Aeneas and having moved on from old grudges – returned the Palladium to him. Seeing his humility, his old friend Athena appeared before him and gave him the ultimate boon a mortal could ever receive: godhood and immortality.

Character

Diomedes is a surprisingly reserved figure with a persona that one would not usually associate with a hero. He does not show off his pride and confidence which makes him appear positively bookish compared to the likes of Achilles. However that is not to say he doesn’t possess pride as a hero, he merely keeps it to himself which he is content with and doesn’t feel the need to brag and rub his accomplishments in the face of others.

Ferocity and Cunning

As a Rider, he shows equal parts of his ‘Fierce Warrior’ side as well as his ‘God-Like Cunning’. He lived a fulfilling life and although he possesses a wish, he is content for it to not be granted. He desires victory and can easily spend time crafting multiple plans of attack to exploit the weaknesses of his opponent both physically and mentally. However in the heat of battle he is equally likely to allow all that to go by and savour the battle instead of finishing his opponent immediately, the greater the opponent the more likely he is focus of enjoying the fight rather than only taking actions to guarantee victory. That said, he pays no heed to concepts like ‘Chivalry’ or ‘Honour’ as forcefully restraining yourself limits your opportunities and would likely get oneself killed.

Despite being an opportunity to gain his heart’s desire, the Holy Grail War is more of an entertainment than anything else to break past his limits and see the greatest of what mankind has to offer.

Imperfect Mentor

That said he is not a paragon and does have his faults. When working alongside others, he will time and time again criticise others and deter to his own original plans yet not offer feedback to cause one to improve. Although this is his repressed pride manifesting, it instead comes across as cold cruelty and indifference to others rather than ego.
    Furthermore, not being ‘complete’ he has something of a minor superiority complex and has a tendency to look down on others whom he does not deem worthy of Athena.

Philia

That said, he holds the Gods (bar a few certain exceptions) in the highest regard. He holds their logic and their rules as that which must be held to no matter the case and all of humanities acts cannot compare to them. No matter what, mortals cannot compete with them in his eyes. Athena in the highest regard and is the one closest to him. He views her as the utter pinnacle, superior to all others and will attempt to maintain poise when speaking of her but with a few nudges in the correct places, he can easily spill out and start gushing about how strong she is, how smart she is, her hair, her choice in armour – literally everything she does is perfection to him and is one of the few people he will agree with when someone says he is wrong.

Against people pious to other deities, Diomedes can quite easily get into an argument about whose patron is superior. Much like two children arguing whose dad can beat up who.

She’s just the coolest, okay?

Wish

His wish is simple, to be reunited with his best friend Athena for all time.
    However he knows that somehow, somewhere they will be together again and is content to wait as long as it takes.

Relationships

Odysseus/Achilles/Hector: The people Diomedes wishes to face in combat most of all. Continually in legend he was upstaged by them and never had the opportunity to face them in combat. Therefore if these men are summoned in the Holy Grail War alongside him, they will become his first target.

Aeneas: The two were heralded as the second mightiest of their respective armies yet their duel was extremely one sided as Diomedes grabbed him by the leg and used Aeneas as a C-Rank Noble Phantasm to beat half an army to death. Although Diomedes tries to let go of past squabbles… chances are he may break out into uncontrollable laughter upon seeing him. Or accidently punch him in the face. One way or another, Diomedes WILL bully Aeneas.

Scathach: Diomedes is able to identify the Divine, the Witch of Dun Scaith is one who has killed many of them. Therefore to him, she appears covered head to toe in blood. Diomedes isn’t sure if this terrifies him or excites him beyond belief.

Orion: “I had no idea the love of a Goddess could be so toxic, you have my pity little stuffed bear.”

Aphrodite/Venus: “Bitch”

- - - Updated - - -

Creators Notes:
    Another from the backlog I've been meaning to do for a very long time and only just finished. He was originally much more overpowered but after removing his Armour, his Shield and an unfinished Stealth NP, he was more or less balanced out. Athena was going to be a whole other sheet within the sheet but I lack the time, energy and knowledge of BB Code to properly do it. I might do her one day but if anyone else decides to do a sheet for her before then, I'll probably end up just throwing in a link. In the meantime, she's basically a Stand from Jojo.

And that ends a fair portion of my 'mostly finished' backlog.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Them Feedbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Affection of the Goddess: EX
    The two held an unbreakable ‘philia’ a platonic bond of brotherly love.
    0/10, no DiomedesXAthena shipping, very disappointing.

More seriously...
    Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Rider was most talented tactician, although not as famous as Odysseus or Agamemenon. If summoned in the Berserker class, it would be replaced with the Warcry of the Warrior skill with his bellows being comparable to that of a certain Amazon Queen.
    Isn't this a bit high? I recall Iskandar of all people only having this at B-rank. It'd be better if this was at C-rank, but able to be boosted to higher levels through the Affections of the Goddess skill.
    Berserk: B
    A composite Skill of Bravery and Mad Enhancement. Grants the user the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Rider was famed for entering controlled cold states of umbridaled rage on command in the battlefield, however being summoned in that class container has limited its effectiveness.
    This skill should be removed, I think. It belongs more in Diomedes's Berserker sheet rather than this one.

I don't feel like Servants should have skills like Mad Enhancement if they aren't summoned as Berserker, because Servant's aren't their full selves when summoned.
    Affection of the Goddess: EX
    A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess.

Affection from Athena – the Goddess of Wisdom and Tactical Warfare. The two held an unbreakable ‘philia’ a platonic bond of brotherly love. Instead of increasing parameters, Rider possesses Mana Burst (Flames) which he wraps around himself as a defensive barrier as well as Pure Eyes of Clarity which allow him to identify Divine Spirits. In the case of encountering servants with the Divinity skill, he can identify which pantheon they are descended from and if their fame is great enough – the specific deity.
    Why EX? And why Mana Burst (Flames)? If it's defensive, shouldn't it be Mana Defense, like for the Shielder Class?
    Battle Continuation: A
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.
    I feel as though his rank in this is a little high. Diomedes doesn't have the kind of Battle Continuation feats that someone like Cu has, where Cu kept standing even after he died. It seems more fitting if it was B or C rank instead.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A goddess will never be your Stand...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Isn't this a bit high? I recall Iskandar of all people only having this at B-rank. It'd be better if this was at C-rank, but able to be boosted to higher levels through the Affections of the Goddess skill.
    Same as Altera, Caesar, Nobunaga, Vlad III. Plus Athena was drawn to him for his own abilities. I think it's justified myself.

This skill should be removed, I think. It belongs more in Diomedes's Berserker sheet rather than this one.

I don't feel like Servants should have skills like Mad Enhancement if they aren't summoned as Berserker, because Servant's aren't their full selves when summoned.
    Good point that's actually something I did with my Hervor sheet, removed it.

Why EX? And why Mana Burst (Flames)? If it's defensive, shouldn't it be Mana Defense, like for the Shielder Class?
    It's used in the same way Brynhildr does but you raise a good point, switched over.

I feel as though his rank in this is a little high. Diomedes doesn't have the kind of Battle Continuation feats that someone like Cu has, where Cu kept standing even after he died. It seems more fitting if it was B or C rank instead.
    Noted, reduced to B rank to match Mordred

Hector, who's infinitely more famous for his tactics than "hit it really hard Diomedes" has MT of C+

So

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Hector, who's infinitely more famous for his tactics than "hit it really hard Diomedes" has MT of C+

So
    I think being favored by Athena justifies a B-rank. I mean, it's the same logic I used for my Otrera sheet, only even better even Athena was specifically a goddess of the tactical side of warfare.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You could have low STR and a skill that lets you target weak points with Athena's guidance.

Hm, I need some help. I'm working on a half-demon servant sheet, but I don't know how to express being half-True Demon in a skill, or what effects it would have.