Page 473 of 858 FirstFirst ... 373423463468471472473474475478483523573 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Writing Indian heroes is powerlevel torture, halp

-- Edit --

Berserker!Boudica:
    The Boudica I never knew I wanted. The Sword NP is slightly uninspired, but what can you do when there are no good inspirations apart from Jalter copying. Personality-wise, it's fitting as it can be for a Berserker version of a character. And honestly, I'm unsure about the Mad Enhancement rank; on one hand, EX-ranking are somewhat overdone but on the other it fits the focused insanity that befits Berserker!Boudica.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 1st, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Wonder what your berserker Boudicca would think of my Arminius, and I'm going to change the faceclaim for something more Germanic tomorrow.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could anyone give me an idea for a NP for Sasuke Sarutobi? His legend says he discovered the greatest secret of ninjutsu, but I can't find a specifical description of that secret and I don't really want to give him something like an Anti-Tsubame Gaeshi dodge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    What to say about the gentle prince... He is not as in depth as his adult conterpart , but for some odd reason i like him more? I dont know why, i guess i will wait until Alter king come and look at them together
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, since I first imaginated this ''nameless king'' trio I thought that the kid would be the more diffucult... I couldn't have any idea as good as the first, the best that came to mind was this "territory creation" (I felt like the first one lacked something like this. A king without kingdom?) and the classical "doubtfull kid with great future". I am bored now and probably will stay like this for a few days, so the alter king should be complete tomorrow, maybe.
    So, anyone have anymore thoughts?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Natural Enemy: Nero Claudius
    Her natural enemy should be Paulinus, not Nero.
    Last edited by Historia; March 1st, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that Boudica is certanly more... Agresive then the one i made ages ago. Why can't we set everything whith harmless pranks?
    but i must admit , dearg boudica sounds metal as fuck!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

No skill that increases strength the more naked you get/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Could anyone give me an idea for a NP for Sasuke Sarutobi? His legend says he discovered the greatest secret of ninjutsu, but I can't find a specifical description of that secret and I don't really want to give him something like an Anti-Tsubame Gaeshi dodge
    the ultimate tecnique:
    Dress breaker
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Writing Indian heroes is powerlevel torture

-- Edit --

Berserker!Boudica:
    The Boudica I never knew I wanted. The Sword NP is slightly uninspired, but what can you do when there are no good inspirations apart from Jalter copying. Personality-wise, it's fitting as it can be for a Berserker version of a character. And honestly, I'm unsure about the Mad Enhancement rank; on one hand, EX-ranking are somewhat overdone but on the other it fits the focused insanity that befits Berserker!Boudica.
    The sword is shit because the sword is canon. Agreed with Mad Enhancement as I was tempted to have it at B or A and have her be a classic screamer but I saw an opportunity for a meaningful EX rank and I took it

Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Wonder what your berserker Boudicca would think of my Arminius, and I'm going to change the faceclaim for something more Germanic tomorrow.
    >>Uses Roman name
    >>Connection to Rome
    >>Target Aquired

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Her natural enemy is Paulinus, not Nero. So think of other Servants similar in character.
    I feel like that's arguable. Paulinus may've been the one she directly fought against, but Nero ordered the conquest of Britannia in the first place.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Well, a natural enemy can be anyone, my Arminius is not nerobashing but specifically romebashing, its just that he views Nero as The epitome of Rome's evil.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that Boudica is certanly more... Agresive then the one i made ages ago. Why can't we set everything whith harmless pranks?
    but i must admit , dearg boudica sounds metal as fuck!
    I figured after you went with the cutesiest Avenger possible, I decided to go for an angry and metal Berserker.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I feel like that's arguable. Paulinus may've been the one she directly fought against, but Nero ordered the conquest of Britannia in the first place.
    That's the thought process I went with,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    but Nero ordered the conquest of Britannia in the first place.
    it was claudius

but i see what he was going for, so eh

Blog Entries
    "...Are... you... my... Master...?"

[Hassan of the Myriad Voices]

Class: Assassin
    Identity: Hassan-i-Sabbah
    Origin: Middle-East
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man, Wraith

PARAMETERS
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGL: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: D

CLASS SKILLS
    Presence Concealment: A+
    A Skill which denotes the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Being a member of the [Assassin Order] means that one has discarded their own name and appearance to become a [nobody]; by eliminating their own sense of self, the act of [concealing one’s own presence] becomes much easier.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Vocal Mimicry: A+
    Voice Mimicry is a Skill denoting one's capability to emulate different kind of sounds with one's own voice. In addition to her own natural talent, Assassin managed to reach a rank where no ordinary human can even hope to accomplish as a result of modifying her own vocal cord, similar to how other Hassan modified their own bodies. Upon becoming a Servant, this means that she can freely modify her vocal cord by means of [Self-Modification] to mimic all kinds of sound.

At this rank, other person’s voice, various animals’ voice, sounds of the wind, footsteps, and pretty much every kind of sound audible to human can be perfectly emulated with this skill, becoming almost impossible to distinguish without an [ability to distinguish sounds] at equal rank or above. It is also possible to exercise the Skill [Alluring Nightingale] up to A-rank proficiency.

This Skill is Assassin’s principle means of assassination. It is especially deadly when combined with her high Presence Concealment, because—at this rank of mastery—the usage of this Skill does not affect the rank of her Presence Concealment, on the contrary, it actually makes her Presence Concealment more effective. Like a devil’s whisper, Assassin can use this Skill to lure, distract and trick her targets to their death.

Prayer of Submission: A-
    A chant which offers prayers to God, that one might receive a charm (spell) of protection against all kinds of evil and harm. To call it a ‘charm’ smack of superstition, but the strength of its protection is tremendous. Upon reciting the prayer of the last 2 chapters of the Qur’an, it is possible for one receive either [Magic Resistance], [Poison Resistance], [Protection from Wind] or other form of protection at A rank, depending on what the situation demands.

However, the rank of this Skill—and thus, the strength of the protection—will receive a massive rank-down each time one [strays from righteous path], that is, when they violates the [shari’a law]. The basis for this law does not come from the [doctrine of the Assassins], but directly from the [holy law of Islam], which often complicatedly contradicts with the doctrines and principle of the heretical order of Assassins, so actually the rank should be much lower.

Projectiles (Darts): C
    A Skill denoting the expertise for performing attacks using projectile weapons; in this case, using blowgun to fire poison coated darts. Although the overall destructive power of her darts is quite low, these darts are not meant to cause high damage in the first place, they are meant to pierce and spread venom the vital organs of the target, dealing critical damage to Servants and silently bringing instantaneous death to human targets.

If Assassin’s Myriad Voices is the wooden staff of a spear, then this Skill would be the steel pointed edge of that spear, meant to be the spearhead which delivers the killing blow.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Zabaniya
    Ichor of Reverie
    Type: Anti-Army
    Zabaniya, an [ultimate assassination technique] bearing the name of the angels of hell, which all 19 people who bears the name [Hassan-i-Sabbah] had developed in life, manifested as a Noble Phantasm.

Upon activation by invoking the True Name of this Noble Phantasm, Assassin will inhumanly twist her vocal cord to release a silent [song] beyond the realm of human hearing. The sound wave which emanates from this [song] carries a special property very similar to the [Whisper of the Devil]. Even though it is inaudible to the hearing sense of humans, it doesn’t mean that their body can’t hear it; the sound waves of this [song] directly interference with the [cerebral fluid] of humans, delivering a direct shock to their brain and sense of balance, which cause intoxication, lowering their physical parameters by two ranks, making them easier to eliminate; like the venomous song of the devil which can lead even the most pious man astray into destruction and eternal suffering.

More importantly, the brain shock caused by this [song] is also capable of scrambling the magic circuits of mages, which causes their spells to go out of control, making whatever offensive spell they’re casting to devour their own body, which makes this Noble Phantasm extremely effective against the heretical mages.

Perhaps the most terrifying aspect of this Zabaniya is—just like her Vocal Mimicry Skill, or perhaps because of it—that it can be activated even when her Presence Concealment is active, which means that Assassin can continuously weaken her targets into an intoxicated state until she takes the action to finish them off, or just to distract a large group so that she can kill a main target without dealing with the rest of the group.

Unknown of Assassin herself, this Noble Phantasm actually can be deployed in another fashion other than the Anti-Army application which Assassin always uses. By focusing this Noble Phantasm into a single target, the overall power of the [song] will be greatly amplified, capable of bringing the average Servant to their knees, or completely dominating a human brain. However, because of various reasons—mainly because she had always used this Zabaniya against a large group—she didn’t get the chance to realize this.

PERSONALITY
    Dislikes: Mass-slaughter, immorality
    Talent: Memorizing sounds, tricking people
    Natural Enemies: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Richard the Lionheart, Mephistopheles

Assassin is a woman of unflinching faith; however, she also is wickedly manipulative and mercilessly cruel as an assassin. She has no voice of her own, all her voice are superficial; these voices she uses are merely ‘borrowed’ from other person. Because of this, even her personality may sometimes change to match her ‘current voice’.

She is very loyal towards those she deemed worthy of her service; those who are willing and are capable of struggling through great despair and continue to cling to any hope, even if those hope are merely wicked whisper of the devil.

-------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to add a more sections, but due to various reasons—mainly because of this crazy sheetfest—I ended up rushing the sheet.
    Last edited by 34; March 1st, 2018 at 07:54 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Image is broken.

Blog Entries
    not anymore, I hope
    (i forgot to put the image to imgur)

Blog Entries
    Creeply cool , what number of hassan would she be? Also, why is her Zabaniya so low rank?
    And more importatly, what in the hell is Dek-D?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Creeply cool , what number of hassan would she be? Also, why is her Zabaniya so low rank?
    And more importatly, what in the hell is Dek-D?
    I'm not sure which number she's supposed to be either, and we don't even know what number the majority of Hassans are anyway.

Because in FSF it is mentioned that her Zabaniya is rather weak; even Zealot is said to have a better version of the Zabaniya than the original owner.

?? not sure myself

Blog Entries
    I mean, it's how the picture appers to me, a funny Dek-D logo.

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    great Profil ! but that Mozart is her Natural Enemy is selfexplaining but why Mephistopheles and Richard I?
    Where have you found the Picture of her ? i would say she is somehow in the middle 12~