Page 615 of 858 FirstFirst ... 115515565605610613614615616617620625665715 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,300 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seeing how I went from scantily clad waifus to Nazi dominatrix to this, perhaps I should see if there's something wrong with my thought train. Or perhaps not, seeing how there's a loli Jesus Christ. Whatever.

Alter Ego
    Identity:
    Hans Christian Andersen & Sesshōin Kiara (Lily)
    Height: 173 cm, 138 cm
    Weight: 61 kg, 25 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral, Neutral Good
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Denmark / Japan
    Armament: Book
    Dislikes: Writer’s block, this situation / Tsundere men, suffering
    Talents: Human observation / Counseling
    Natural enemy: Each other

Parameters:

Only Andersen's parameters are taken into account.

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Luck: E
    Mana: EX
    NP: C

Background
    Under normal conditions, Hans Christian Andersen would be summoned as an adult in the body of a kid. This is because Servants are generally summoned during their prime, which in his case would be when he was a child. Or that’s what he says. Perhaps he was summoned at such a young age because it was his Master’s intention since the beginning, but we will never know the truth. Anyways, that’s not what happened during this summoning.

For whatever reason, together with Andersen, his previous Master, Sesshōin Kiara, has been summoned too. Kiara is a kind of saint that lost her place of belonging after being branded a villain by organizations that disliked them being outdone by a person who did the same as them for free. She ended arriving at an oil rig named Seraphix, where she’d work as a psychiatrist that veiled for the staff’s mental health. Eventually, Kiara would offer her body as a sanctuary for Zepar, one of the 72 Demon God Pillars of Solomon. This process of combination allowed her to see the Multiverse, including an alternate universe version of her, and she started formulating a plan to save humanity. Kiara’s desire dominated Zepar, and she became the Evil of Mankind known as Beast III/R, the Demonic Bodhisattva.

This kind of summoning is a rarity among rarities, something whose probabilities of actually happening graze zero. Therefore, it’s logical that attempting to perform it results in errors happening. In this case, Andersen and Kiara’s ages have been accidentally swapped. The writer Caster has become a full-fledged adult, and the saint that became a Beast has returned to her childhood. Incidentally, despite Kiara is a little girl, she doesn’t suffer the same disease she suffered at that age. This may be due to her still conserving her power as a Demonic Bodhisattva. Or at least part of it.

Personality
    Andersen is the same pessimistic and hateful man he used to be, a self-proclaimed third-rate Caster and average man without any worth in combat. He makes sarcastic comments and sharp remarks about people’s flaws and spares no one in that sense, not even himself. This doesn’t come from maliciousness, though, but from understanding as an observer.

As he likes to say, his work is to say the truth, so he never lies. This may make people dislike him, but he’s perfectly fine with it as he has no intention to being liked anyways. He also is the kind of person that, despite not having any kind of dreams and thinking life is a huge pile of crap, won’t laugh at people that think otherwise. This is because he was once like that, and although he won’t intend to revive that side of his, he’ll encourage others to follow their dreams.

Kiara has lost the egoism and perversion that characterized her and become pure and innocent, a girl that likes fairy tales and despises seeing people suffer. This different mentality affects greatly her wish, as she is viewing all humans as truly human and not as “beasts with human form”. Her final destination is now something for everybody’s sake, and not only for hers.

Although she acts as elegant and composed as always, Kiara has become a bit more emotional than before. She actively reacts to offenses and insults rather than just standing there and accepting everything with a smile, and may throw a tantrum if she gets very angry. No matter how mature she tries to be, at the end of the day she’s a little kid. Nevertheless, she’ll apologize for having made a scene once she gets calm.

The relation between Andersen and Kiara can be easily summarized as that of an old brother with his sister. While he is bullying and verbally attacking her most of the time and she tries to return the attacks (just to miserably fail, must be said), they both know they won’t accomplish anything by fighting each other. Independently of whether they like it or not, Andersen will bear with it and act as Kiara’s babysitter, and Kiara will try not to be much of a nuisance to him in order to not lose his support.

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Construction C
    As a writer, Andersen’s specialty is “a love letter that conveys your feelings, 100%”. Considering his own experience with love, that’s something doubtful, what makes requesting the letter almost impossible.

Territory Creation D+
    Andersen is able to bring forth a Study from which he provides support without being found by anyone. Its purpose is not to intercept enemies, but to bewilder the eyes of those who see it. This time, the created territory also includes a consult for Kiara to counsel those in need of her advise.

Logos Eater E
    Code Cast Lust Bondage, a medical software developed by Kiara that invades the brain and reads the contents of both soul and mind using brain signals, communication, and reaction to stimuli. Ironically, its usage produces greater euphoria and comfort than cyber-drugs, to the point of several users refusing to return to reality.
    As a Servant skill, it becomes a buff that makes Kiara deal more damage to intelligent beings with intelligence, regardless of size and shape. However, since she has now the mentality of a child, it’s hard for her to make it work properly, and the buff has become practically insignificant.

Personal skills
    High-Speed Incantation E
    Usually employed to accelerate the chants of incantations, Andersen uses this skill to slightly improve his writing speed. Besides being a slow writer, his lack of motivation makes the work unprofessional, says one of the three greatest fairy tale writers ever.

Innocent Monster D

For Andersen, this skill acts as the curse of readers. His body is covered with frostbites and burns, his legs have mermaid scales, and his heart is a demon fond of bad ends. This is the result of people thinking “He must be like this because this is what he wrote” after reading his stories.

Goddess Metamorphosis C

A remnant of what Kiara would turn into in the future. This skill is the maximum expression of Shapeshift, in which the user metamorphoses into a deity. Kiara receives an indecent amount of low-rank buffs, but the process strains her body, leaving her unable to move after the buffs have dissipated. Furthermore, there’s a risk of her becoming corrupted by the power and going wild. Kiara is well aware of it, and prefers to rely on Andersen’s support rather than on this skill.

Thesis of the Still Heart D

Code Cast Thesis of the Still Heart, used for mental maintenance. Originally made to reproduce a map of the patient’s mind and understanding its connections, stagnating or disturbed areas are determined and physically removed. This skill also considers secrets a disturbance, as there’s always the desire to reveal them to others so one’s situation is understood.
    In this state, Kiara uses it for its original purposes and attempts to help people with it, removing mental debuffs for example. But just like with her other Code Cast skill, she is unable to use it properly, resulting in a much lower rank.

Clairvoyant Observation (Beast) B

The capacity to analyzing humans’ behaviors and deducting anything about their lives of Andersen, and the ability to see through the desires and truths of men of Kiara are combined in a sole skill. As long as the opponent is human, its heart is completely exposed.

Noble Phantasm

Märchen Meines Lebens
    A story just for you

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

“Let’s see… How should I title this one?”
    “I wish Andersen writes a happy ending this time…”

Andersen’s Noble Phantasm and manuscript of his autobiography, a book in which he compiled and recorded his way of life through the reflections of himself in his works. Its core is the concept of all works being alternate selves of their author.

Every single page of the book is filled with mana provided by those who love Andersen and his stories, and they take form and action as the Andersen readers felt they saw. However, its true worth resides on using its concept of “story = reflection of self” to make an individual grow and develop into a leading character. Andersen wipes the book clear and starts writing a story from scrapes, using his observations about the individual of choice to design their ideal life.

This Noble Phantasm may seem omnipotent, as it has the potential to make people obtain an unimaginable power, but it’s actually very unreliable due to its limitations.

First of all, the life of the individual and the life described in the manuscript will coincide in an amount of aspects depending on the extension of the story. A few pages will just result in a bunch of coincidences happening around the person, while finishing the story will make the one chosen as the main character grow to their peak form, their ideal aspect.

Second, the quality of the work depends greatly on Andersen’s own mood. Given his pessimism and pride as a writer, he can’t just think “everything is going to be fine”, or give the character plot armor. The ideal self of one can’t be easily reached because the author won’t allow it. Andersen must be motivated in order to make him write a satisfying work.

Amitābha Amidala – Heaven’s Embrace
    Pleasure Heaven – Snuggle Realm Mandala

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Planet
    Description:

“Perhaps what the world needs is a big, biiiiig hug!”
    “That’s stupid, but hey!, it’s better than what you tried to do last time. Congratulations for improving.”

By choosing Kiara as the leading character of his story, Andersen makes her reach a power almost equivalent to that she possessed in the past. Since this Kiara’s motivations are far more altruistic than before, the final result ends up as something different from the original.

Kiara becomes a sacrificial martyr that takes the ailments of those embraced by her into the Sukhāvatī, the paradise her entrails have become, where those negative aspects are erased. Visually, this action is represented with Kiara growing to literally astronomical proportions and hugging the Earth.

This act of kindness, as worthy of a saint or a messiah as it is, isn’t other thing than assuming the role of a disposal hole that will consume anything that isn’t needed for the good of humanity. No matter how good this practice may look, it isn’t far from that performed by an ancient tribe that blamed a single individual of all the known evils and made them responsible of them.

While Amitābha Amidala – Heaven’s Embrace is listed as a Noble Phantasm, it is only a formality. Strictly speaking, this is just a special attack performed by assigning a specific target for Märchen Meines Lebens, what in a game would be comboing a character’s abilities with those of an ally’s to do a high-caliber attack.

Relations
    William Shakespeare: “Aaah! Yes yes, laugh all you want! I bet this is first-rate material for one of your comedies, stupid bard!”
    – Hans

EMIYA (Alter):
    “Just what did you do in other world to turn someone into this, for the love of…?
    – Hans
    “I don’t know why, but I don’t like him…”
    – Kiara

Nursery Rhyme: “My, what an unusual encounter. To think that the Nursery Rhymes I enjoyed reading at this age were a Servant… Why don’t we have some tea together? Would you like some ohagi? It’s delicious.”
    – Kiara

Medb:“My, so lewd.”
    – Kiara
    “You don’t have any right to say that about others.”
    – Hans

Xuanzang Sanzang: “Oh, would you look at that? It’s another Buddhist nun with massive udders that dresses like a slut. Where did I see this before?”
    – Hans
    “That’s rude, Andersen. Look, you’ve made her cry.”
    – Kiara

I could have given Kiara Authority of the Beast and/or Independent Manifestation, but if I was going to make their rank E-, I might as well not include them. Thanks to You for clarifying the differences of her Code Casts.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 7th, 2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Double negative strikes again

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll be honest, wasn't expecting that one.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is amazing. I love it. <3
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So if i understand it Right is that to appear both in this form as servant can be compared to win a bilion win in the lottery ,Right ?
    Quite un expecting to see a reverse/exchanged age duo Version of them but why havent they the combination skill,actually?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.

True name: fujibayashi Nagato
    class: assassin.
    Alternate classes: none.
    Alighment: true neutral
    Dislikes: nothing.
    Natural enemy: oda nobunaga
    Amarment: mystically enhanced shinobe tools.

Paramaters:

strength: C
    enurance: D+
    agility: B
    mana: D
    luck: E

class skills:

Presence concelment
    as a master shinobe, and one the three great jonin, as such He is a master of stealth and espionage and fully deserves the rank of presence conclement he possess. It is possible for him to disappear completely, but detection becomes possible one makes preparations for attack.

Personal skills.

Bansenhukai
    The book which details all of the justu performed by Inga shinobe clan, each and every style was mastered and or created by Nagato, and as such he has rank showing his mastery of the techqnues. One is not a master unless they have at least A rank in this skill. This skill denotes Nagatos skill and mastery of the Justus written in this book.

Disengage:
    a jonnin and master shinobe he possess the ability to immediantly break away from combat, as it was one of the first skills he ever learned to, he can easily determine the best routes of escape and thus can easily disengage from combat. He can combine this skill with his mastery of all the Justus possessed in the bansenhukai making greatly increases the effectiveness of this skill.

Information erasure
    as Nagato was an expert jonin, and shinobe he become a master at erasing the evidence of his presence during any mission, and not much was ever known about him other then his name and the fact that he lead the inga clan of shinobe, some even doubted if he even existed. As such he possess this skill with a high rank. After a battle all information is lost about him, openents will not even remember his face or physical appearance, and he can even tell somone his true name and they will forget after talking to him. Thou if his true name is found throu deduction and reasoning his name will not be forgotten.

History: Nagato is not actually the original fujibayashi Nagato, but in fact started out as a nameless farmer who had to join the inga shinobe due to financial troubles, and was an ace in the clan, easily mastering the Jutsus that already existed and creating many of his, which attracted the attention of the original fujibayashi who was by no means a good shinobe and was in fact dying, he asked Nagato to take his name and the lead the clan, preparations had been made to make look like he had died in a mission, and after that the real fujibayashi died and he took over. Nagato lead the inga clan against oda nobunaga leading covert missions and assassinations against both oda nobunaga his elf and his allies, eventually his entire clan was destroyed by nobunaga and was exucuted.

Persinality: Nagato is one who dislikes nothing, and wants nothing. Thou originally in his life he was full of passion, over time he lost that passion and started seeing his contracts as his way of life, he is not devoid of emotion however, but simply not feel emotion, it is in fact possible if enough trust is devolvped between him and his master for him to begin to show traces of emotion, and in fact holds a very deep well of traumatizing emotions, he is known to be strict and stoic following the very principles he himself set. And he sees the holy grail war as no different from a contract, his disre if one could call it that is to kill nobunaga,thou this should not be mistaken for a disre for revenge but rather regret to having never finished his contract.

Noble phantasm.

The inga clan.
    As the leader of the inga clan if shinobe his noble phanatsm allows to summon the shinobe who had been part of the clan, as wraiths, each of them posses a moderate skill in bansenhukai and presence conclement, they are extremely loyal and will follow the orders from Nagato down to the letter, however their greatest attribute is their abilities to form contracts with the populace, in exchange for taking a certain amount of mana from that person, as such they are able to self sustain the selfs, allowing them to exist without Nagato ahveubhaving to worry about over mana consumption. They are all extremely skilled, and Nagato can use them to gather information, help him fight servants, perform certain Jutsus with him, and even assassinate mages.
    Thou they are no match on their own against servants.
    Last edited by venomking; June 26th, 2018 at 12:29 AM.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is this the guy you guys were referring to Koga as "the Second Coming of"

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    @Fujibayashi:

Cool and all, but why Grand Assassin?

Mainly because he was of the great jonin, and actually lead the original the shinobe clan. Heck most shinobe justus came from him. so I felt he deserved the title of grand assassin.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Yes. Though, I wasn't around to see most of venomking's antics.

I also remember that someone said something like "At least we aren't dealing with venomking and Koga at the same time". I'm too lazy to hunt down that post and quote it, but I do remember that someone, but i can't remember who, said something like that.

Whoever that was, you totally jinxed us.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    All right all right, I'm Sorry!! Anybody can make an honest mistake.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's okay. I get the feeling this would have happened anyway.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

I would greatly appreciate if you would stop with the rude banter, and either critique, wright your own servant, or ask for ideas as honestly I haven't written in a sheet In a couple of months. So please and thank you. p.S if you continue to be rude towards me I will simply ignor you.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nagato: Fairly good sheet all around. The usual spelling mistakes are there, the Grand Assassin part is unnecessary wank and his NP is a little generic (though the contracting with civilians aspect helps set it apart), but his history and personality are actually quite interesting. (It helps I'm a bit of a sucker for the "emotionless guy/girl learns to become human" trope)

My biggest critique is that Discernment Of The Poor doesn't really fit him. Karna had it to represent his mindset of looking past someone's upbringing to determine their true character (enabled by being born with nothing himself), so I don't think just using deceptive tactics should give that Skill, much less at the same rank. Subversive Tactics or Eye Of The Mind (True) would fit better going by what you've outlined.

Yea I'll fix it, honetsly I didn't know which would fit him better eye of mind, or discernment of the poor. Thx.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Yes, but, please don't actually.

Alright I fixed, expect for the grammar issues, since I got to go back to work, anyways I decided he didn't need a fourth skill since he has a good set of skills even without discernment of the poor, and it helps,to even him out a bit.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Yes, but, please don't actually.
    Of course. I haven't been here long enough to get to know any of you so I can't make judgements like that

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    So if i understand it Right is that to appear both in this form as servant can be compared to win a bilion win in the lottery ,Right ?
    Quite un expecting to see a reverse/exchanged age duo Version of them but why havent they the combination skill,actually?
    Combination isn't required for every 2-in-1 Servant, even if their teamwork is excellent. See Ryōma & Oryō-san

Blog Entries
    Appearance
    General Information and Parameters
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Noah
    Source: Book of Genesis
    Region: Middle East
    Alignment: Neutral Drunk (Neutral Mad)
    Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 77 kg
    Parameters
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A+
    Agility: C
    Magical Energy: D
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Skills and Noble Phantasm
    Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement: B
    Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity. However, the sanity suppression aspect can be negated by becoming intoxicated.

Magic Resistance: C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Item Construction: C+
    Allows the creation of items that carry magical energy. Farming tools that perform better than usual can be effortlessly constructed, but Noah's true forte lies in the production of all types of alcohol.
    Personal Skills
    Divine Protection: B-
    Absoluteness of body and figure expected of a man favored by God. Noah displayed this Skill by splendidly subduing unruly beasts and invaders who threatened the Ark’s construction. As a Berserker, however, it receives a rank-down and an added penalty whenever he is inebriated (which is most of the time).

Weakness (Alcohol): A
    As the first recorded man to taste wine, it is only natural a weakness to strong drinks would be carved into Noah's Saint Graph. However, while it takes little to get him tipsy, it would require alcohol of exceptional quality or quantity to put him down. Additionally, since intoxication already counts as an alteration from the normal mental state, it becomes more difficult to inflict mental interference on Noah the more drunk he is.

Relief from Toil
    : B
    The personal Skill of the patriarch Noah, who was so named because his parents believed that he would give relief from the labor and drudgery God had consigned humanity after its fall from grace. The bearer of this Skill finds that crops are easier to grow and yield more produce, and that livestock are overall easier to manage and produce more bountiful yields.
    Noble Phantasm
    Yayin Nukhu
    Vintner's Repose

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-20
    Maximum targets: 30 people
    The Noble Phantasm of the patriarch Noah under the Berserker class. The crystallization of the anecdotes from the book of Genesis that describe Noah as the first winemaker and the first drunkard, this Noble Phantasm fills the surroundings with alcohol. Even the atmosphere and the magical energy within its area of effect are bestowed an "alcohol" attribute. The manifested alcohol can even coalesce and form an appearance similar to chains.

Different types of alcohol can be selected, so the exact effects of this Noble Phantasm can vary. Generally, though, heroes who hold anecdotes of resisting the effects of alcohol are granted a debuff bonus, while those who possess accounts of becoming intoxicated (including Noah himself) are more likely to be affected.

While it is quite similar to another Heroic Spirit's Noble Phantasm, it can be said that Noah's is the prototype for that Noble Phantasm, due to [intoxication] being an older concept than [murder by poisoning].
    Background
    Character
    A middle-aged (?) geezer who's been through a lot. Due to a certain traumatic experience from the past, he possesses a negative outlook and constantly spouts cynical remarks. On top of that, he always smells of alcohol. He also does outlandish things when really drunk, like stripping naked before collapsing wherever he pleases.

However, that isn't to say that he does not have noble traits. As expected of the patriarch Noah, he's simply amazing at handling animals. He is also fiercely protective of people who trust in him. Notably, his face lights up whenever someone says "I'm counting on you", and he commits all of his energy into fulfilling that person's request.

It should go without saying that all these traits vanish when he is completely sober.
    Motivation/Attitude towards the Master
    The Noah summoned into the Berserker class has but one wish for the Holy Grail.

"I want to die."

Of course, this does not mean death in terms of the destruction of one's Saint Graph. Rather, Noah believes that by abandoning thousands of others to die, he is no better than the murderers, thieves, and liars who perished due to divine retribution. In his mind, the only penance for this sin is for him to go back to that fateful day and join those crowds clamoring to escape their death.

With regards to the Master, Noah will approach them differently depending on their character. If the Master is wicked, then his self-esteem might dip even further and his alcoholic tendencies would skyrocket, or he might choose to seal his Noble Phantasm and thoroughly conduct himself as a mad warrior. If the Master is noble, however, his good side might surface more often, possibly to the point that an onlooker seeing him might say, "Ah, that person is definitely one of God's chosen."
    Speech example
    "Some people drink to remember. Other people drink to forget. Guess I'm a bit of both."

"Things I hate? Nausea, definitely. Whether from being on a boat or from a hangover, I just can't stand the feeling of wanting to throw up."

"Me? A hero who saved humanity from destruction? Are you stupid? I'm just someone who didn't want to die, that's all."

"Are we done talking? There's this thing called 'wine' that requires my immediate attention."
    Historical depiction
    A patriarch whose story is recorded in the book of Genesis. He was divinely instructed to build an ark in order to protect himself, his immediate relations, and all the world's animals from a calamitous flood. Sure enough, the waters piled up, and all of creation not on Noah's ship was exterminated. As the waters subsided, Noah and his family received a sign that the world would never again face such a scouring.

However, that is only the first half of the legend. Noah, burdened with a great amount of trauma from abandoning nearly everything he knew to perdition, nurtured a great amount of self-loathing during those numberless days inside the ark. He was in such a terrible condition that, when the time came to disembark, the regrets he entertained overcame him, and he became a madman. He ferociously tilled the earth and scattered all manner of seeds, his tears watering the still-growing plants. At the end of this "debriefing", he formulated the first wine, and immediately drank himself into a deep sleep.
    General armament
    Regardless of his current state of inebriation, Berserker primarily fights with his limbs. However, it's not like that is a disadvantage. The absolute strength granted by God's protection, combined with combat experience from subduing wild animals and fending off invading Nephilim make him a formidable opponent. The chains coming from the Noble Phantasm are also an option, but they're mostly employed in immobilizing opponents so Noah can introduce their face to his fists.
    Connection with other characters
    Arash
    Drinking buddy number one. Like a pair of high-school friends who've only recently reconnected, they would happily swap stories over a tankard or two of beer.

Shuten-doji
    Drinking buddy number two. Like two hooligans who encourage each other's bad habits, they would partake of a nigh-endless flow of the world's finest spirits well into the night.

Enkidu
    A slight, one-sided dislike. Despite being fellow beasts who drank themselves into civility, Noah cannot help but feel like he's being judged whenever Enkidu is around.
    Author's notes

I know that the FC might look incongruous with the character, so let’s just say that Noah was inspired by the “underpaid salaryman who just got laid over” aesthetic and decided to manifest like that. Also, trying out the FGO Mats format. So yeah, hopefully I can push out a few more of these things in the foreseeable future.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Nice, I always liked the GO Mats's style of formatting, its give much information necessary for the Servant and makes them flow better.