Page 657 of 858 FirstFirst ... 157557607647652655656657658659662667707757 ... LastLast
Results 13,121 to 13,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I approve. Looking forwards to see more of this
    Thanks. I've been putting the finishing touches on Kiyohime Alter. I might do Mordred Alter and Marie Alter later on.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm. Lightbulb on the Lancer front: Archimedes with Archimedes' Lever as the weapon?
    An oddball idea, but I suppose it could work. Any takers?

Lancer Chandragupta II with the Iron Pillar of Delhi lol

- - - Updated - - -

OOPArts are a treasure trove of cool/weird shit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Hm. Lightbulb on the Lancer front: Archimedes with Archimedes' Lever as the weapon?
    An oddball idea, but I suppose it could work. Any takers?
    Pass. Archimedes has already been done as a Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Lancer Chandragupta II with the Iron Pillar of Delhi lol
    That sounds like an...interesting idea.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Pass. Archimedes has already been done as a Servant.

That sounds like an...interesting idea.

How would it be with Seth because he is known for usind a spear ?
    bythe way You made a good Elizabeth Alter sheet/profile Lambda ,although i think there is lacking a reaction towards Alter Jeanne (because shes calle Dragon witch and her swimsuit Version ) and in her personality iif someone wants to befriend with her or do you think not ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bathory Alter: Not loving this one, personally.

She just feels like regular Liz except with the edginess cranked up to eleven, without much interesting variation in her Skills and NPs. I guess that pretty much describes Arturia Alter too, but she had an entire VN route to flesh her out, and I fully believe she would've been boring in a pure stat sheet as well. The loudspeakers in her wings are a cool visual (though I can't really credit you with that since it's taken entirely from the FC), but other than that there's just nothing here that stands out. Frankly, I don't think there's really a point writing up an Alter version of a canon Servant here unless there's as much variation from the original as Cu Alter from regular Cu.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know, man. I think it's funny to see in which way the Alters are/try to be edgy. Sure, a completely new moveset is always cool to see, and even more when you can't flesh out the character much, but I feel that the personality should be the most interesting part of Alter sheets

Blog Entries
    I don't know, man. I think it's funny to see in which way the Alters are/try to be edgy. Sure, a completely new moveset is always cool to see, and even more when you can't flesh out the character much, but I feel that the personality should be the most interesting part of Alter sheets
    That's the thing though. Her personality just isn't that interesting. She doesn't want to kill but does it anyway, hates herself and self-harms despite not feeling any pain. It's just about the most obvious interpretation of an Elizabeth Alter that anyone could've come up with after five minutes of thought. There's none of the contrast between an innocent girl and a sadistic monster that made mainline Liz such a fascinating character.

If the whole sheet is going to hang on the personality, then you'd better at least make that personality unique and memorable, which this frankly is not. I don't mean to sound overly harsh since I don't actually hate the sheet. It's just really bland and boring, and makes me think that a lot more has to be done either to the personality or abilities to make the concept of an Alter Servant interesting.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What would be a good take on her as an Alter then, if you allow me the question? And please, don't say "willingly summoning herself like this to become a Goth idol" because that's what I've thought up right now and is probably the silliest reason to make an Alter

Blog Entries
    What would be a good take on her as an Alter then, if you allow me the question? And please, don't say "willingly summoning herself like this to become a Goth idol" because that's what I've thought up right now and is probably the silliest reason to make an Alter
    I'm honestly not sure, but I'm not the one trying to write up an Elizabeth Alter sheet.

I think canon Liz already does a good job of acknowledging her dark side without needing to spin it off into a separate character. Alters really only work for me when they show a side of the character that's mostly unacknowledged in their normal self. We already know about Liz's conflict and buried self-hatred, so an Alter version just doesn't add anything new to the table IMO.

Blog Entries
    Hm. Then I suppose that this was just an interesting opportunity that didn’t work out as well as I thought it did. Might have to delay the Kiyohime Alter sheet then.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    No, but seriously, outside of the Irish, Chinese and Japanese (and maybe Indian) cultural spheres, good Lancer candidates are sooo hard to find.
    Just think outside the box more. Go wack. Getting there.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No, but seriously, outside of the Irish, Chinese and Japanese (and maybe Indian) cultural spheres, good Lancer candidates are sooo hard to find.
    SleepMode's Wise Words: If it isn't a blade, bow, and is longer than a meter, then it's a Lancer.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    SleepMode's Wise Words: If it isn't a blade, bow, and is longer than a meter, then it's a Lancer.
    Lancer Rasputin.

C A S T E R
    Alternate Class: Rider
    Epithet: The Standing One
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Christianity and Judaism

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    NP: EX

Class Skills
    Item Construction: A
    Item Construction is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

Her mass-production ability is first-rate, as she was constantly called on by Nero to create strange things at any odd hour of the day. Caster is capable of creating phylacteries of the soul, as well the production of Holy Shrouds.

Territory Creation: B+
    Territory Creation is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Large-scale territories don’t fit with Caster’s personality and history, however the concentrated power of the land available is comparable to a Temple. Creation of a Workshop becomes possible, inside which the “natural” laws of the Ten Commandments no longer hold any weight.

Personal Skills:
    Supernatural Power: A
    Supernatural Power is the ability to freely move and levitate nearby objects. A fragment of a power of a god.

Caster’s most famous claims to godhood revolve around levitation phenomena of herself and objects. It’s as if the mere act of doing so is saying “Here is your God, who is unfettered by the hold of the land, worship me as you please.” Though an inborn power of Caster’s, it can be interrupted with appropriately powerful magecraft. As she was sent hurtling back to the ground through the prayers of Paul and Peter, she cursed the two Apostles with the full extent of this power. Unfortunately, the protection of God interceded, so Caster was only successful at applying “terrifying gravity-like effects” on Peter and Paul, pushing them into the ground. The stone that still contains the indents of the two Apostles’ bent knees is considered a relic of both of them.

Offensively, she prefers to use it like this, as the thought of crushing those bratty Apostles is somehow nostalgic.

Undying Magus: A
    Undying Magus is Magecraft that was once taught by Nero's teacher of the art, used with partial success as a part of Nero’s final anecdote.

A demonic miracle invented by Caster herself, it is a resurrective ability on the level of God Hand, but must be prepared prior to activation. When Caster was publicly humiliated in the Forum by Peter and Paul, she accepted her punishment of decapitation and eventually resurrected.

Self-Modification (Divinity): B
    Self-Modification is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.

The core tenet of Caster’s philosophy, crystallized as a Personal Skill. Caster is capable of introducing souls and foreign Saint Graphs into her body, in order to establish a more “complete” soul system. However, she is unable to compound on her own attributes like a High Servant, instead using the added fragments as fuel. This ability is on a level that would allow Caster to merge her existence with those beings called “angels”.
    Because she has already modified her Saint Graph inside the Throne, this Skill is treated as composite with the effects of Divinity of the same rank.

Noble Phantasm
    Gnosis Ennoia
    Divine Emanation of the Twisted Human Spirit

(Anti-Unit (Self), A+)
    A Noble Phantasm that is the full expression of Caster’s Self-Modification Skill. It is based on Gnostics, the belief system Caster is credited with inventing, as a means to achieve “gnosis” or true, infinite knowledge incarnate. Gnostics asserts that humanity was once on the level of Divine Spirits in its own right, before “falling” through a series of conceptual heavenly floors, arriving at the point where it resides today. However, there are practices that might allow a human to regain one’s inherent divinity, Caster herself simply cuts a few corners in this regard.

Ennoia, the First Thought of the Gnostic God-Above-God, was a female concept given form that has “reincarnated” throughout the centuries as various women of high importance, including gods like Athena. As the self-proclaimed remaining Male Thought, Caster descended and reincarnated along with the Ennoia in order to someday become whole again. While living, Caster claimed that Helen of Troy, who he was intimately involved with, was a manifestation of Ennoia. To complete herself, the then-male Caster plundered Helen’s soul--along with aspects of her Saint Graph, inadvertently, as Helen herself had by then qualified as a Heroic Spirit in her own right--which is the reason why Caster appears in her current form.

It is a technique similar to Blood Excitation. The dual conceptual existences of Caster and Helen temporarily form a “closed loop”, achieving a falsity of true gnosis. The peak ancestral concept to humans according to Gnosticism is the Demiurge, an almighty creator entity distinct from the Supreme Unknowable God.

The Demiurge is a being similar to True Ancestors and other Elementals, being a fragment of a dream given shape through belief and purpose. Caster’s body metamorphoses into a glowing, golden, divine and shining angelic figure. As the Demiurge, Caster’s supernatural manipulation is able to enter fully into the realm of Marble Phantasm.

However, because the weight of Helen’s soul continued to grow within the Throne, the “feminine” aspect of the Demiurge now positively outweighs the “masculine”. In order to power the ritual for extended periods of time, Caster must cannibalize the essences of males to make up for the difference.

History

Simon Magus is a religious figure whose confrontation with Peter is recorded in Acts 8:9–24. The act of simony, or paying for position and influence in the church, is named after Simon.

According to Acts, Simon was a Samaritan magus or religious figure of the 1st century AD and a convert to Christianity, baptised by Philip the Evangelist. Simon later clashed with Peter. Accounts of Simon by writers of the second century exist, but are not considered verifiable. Surviving traditions about Simon appear in orthodox texts, such as those of Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, Hippolytus, and Epiphanius, where he is often regarded as the founder of Gnosticism, which has been accepted by some modern scholars.

Justin, who was himself a 2nd-century native of Samaria, wrote that nearly all the Samaritans in his time were adherents of a certain Simon of Gitta, a village not far from Flavia Neapolis. According to Josephus, Gitta was settled by the tribe of Dan. Irenaeus held him as being the founder of the sect of the Simonians. Hippolytus quotes from a work he attributes to Simon or his followers the Simonians, Apophasis Megale, or Great Declaration. According to the early church heresiologists, Simon is also supposed to have written several lost treatises, two of which bear the titles The Four Quarters of the World and The Sermons of the Refuter. In apocryphal works including the Acts of Peter, Pseudo-Clementines, and the Epistle of the Apostles, Simon also appears as a formidable sorcerer with the ability to levitate and fly at will. He is sometimes referred to as "the Bad Samaritan" due to his malevolent character. The Apostolic Constitutions also accuses him of "lawlessness" (antinomianism).

Simon is also remembered as the magecraft teacher of Nero.

Blog Entries
    Probably the coolest justification for a genderbend I've seen in a while.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of Arcadia
    Spoiler:

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Foreigner
    True Name: Damarchus
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: Fists

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement - Rank C-: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange, one can no longer think and speak properly. For Berserker, Mad Enhancement is not always active, with the effects (both positive and negative) only manifesting at night.

Personal Skills:

Animalistic Logic - Rank D++: A combative way of thinking resulting from transforming into a beast. It's not useful for finding weak points, but the speed of thinking focusing on killing the enemy swiftly increases.
    For Berserker, his effectiveness in battle increases the longer a fight goes on. Matches based on endurance are his forte. The Skill’s effects grow stronger during the night.

Innocent Monster (False) - Rank B: An attribute possessed by those by Servants whose legends have been vindicated after their time, being cleansed of their more mystical or negative aspects. As a consequence, the Servant’s abilities and appearance have been altered to conform to the altered telling of their legend. In most cases, limitations have been placed on the abilities they possessed in life.
    Berserker is remembered by the writer Pausanias as merely a formidable boxing champion in the Olympic Games. In truth, however, Berserker had spent much of his later life in the form a wolf, endowing his Servant incarnation with an unpredictable, animalistic style of fighting. As a result of the revisions to his legend, his abilities have been limited to some extent in order to conform to the legend of werewolves.

Lycanthropy - Rank C: The quality of one’s existence as a traditional werewolf. A compound Skill granting the user several abilities associated with the legend of werewolves, among them natural weaponry in the form of claws and fangs, enhanced senses and the Skills Monstrous Strength, Shapeshift and Weakness (Silver). In addition to this, Lycanthropy forces a strong thirst for blood and human flesh on the Servant, growing stronger as the rank of the Skill increases.
    Though Berserker’s legend does not correspond to traditional accounts of werewolves, he is forced to conform to the legend by the effect of Innocent Monster (False).

Noble Phantasms
    Celebration of the Champion
    Lykaios Pygmachia

Rank B+, Anti-Unit (Self)
    A Noble Phantasm based on Berserker’s victory in the Olympics, especially the celebration afterward. This celebration was a tradition of Berserker’s people, and was known as Lykaia, and bestowed upon one among the celebrators the form of a wolf. Should the wolf be capable of abstaining from human flesh for a decade, they would be returned to their human form, but would remain able to assume the shape of a wolf.
    As Lykaios Pygmachia is activated, Berserker’s existence grows closer to that of a champion, and his Strength and Endurance parameters receive a rank-up. At the same time, he will transform fully into his werewolf form, as occurred after his victory. With the wolf transformation, Berserker’s Mad Enhancement will activate regardless of the time of day, and will slowly start ranking up.
    Lykaios Pygmachia has a set duration of 10 hours, the length of his long championship match, corresponding to the number of years he spent as a wolf. The effect of Lykaios Pygmachia lasts until the duration ends or until he has won or lost the current battle. Though it brings him closer to his status as a champion, the Noble Phantasm is essentially a recreation of his famous victory. As such, for as long as Lykaios Pygmachia is active, Berserker is bound both by the rules of Ancient Greek boxing as well as the restriction on the consumption of human flesh and blood. Should he break either set of rules, Lykaios Pygmachia will not stop. His Mad Enhancement will rank up indefinitely, with Berserker going on a wild rampage. His rampage will end only once he has deviated far enough from his original Saint Graph to cease existing as a Servant or when his Master dies of Magical Energy consumption.
    As it happens, for the purposes of Lykaios Pygmachia’s set of rules, Servants are counted as ‘already dead’, and thus killing them is not considered a breach.
    The rules of Ancient Greek boxing are as follows:
    No holds or wrestling
    Any type of blow with the hand was allowed but no gouging with the fingers
    Victory was decided when one fighter gave up or was incapacitated

It ought to be noted that though the Lykaia festival was held in the honor of Zeus, who is said to have turned the eater of human flesh into a wolf, the actual festival’s roots are far, far older than Greek civilization remembers. Further, ancient accounts speak of a precinct overlooking the ritual’s altar, where no shadows were allowed to be cast. Any who introduced a shadow into this area would be sacrificed to appease the entity overlooking the altar.

Description
    Dislikes: Silver, restrictions
    Talents: Endurance, boxing
    Natural Enemy: Pausanias

Berserker’s true identity is Damarchus, the Werewolf Boxer.

Damarchus, at least while not under the effects of Mad Enhancement, is an honest, boisterous man. He has little in terms of inhibitions, but he has some dignity hammered into him due to his participation in the Olympic Games. Damarchus is quite wild and uncontrollable, but is also forthright and reliable in his own way.
    Hailing from Arcadia, known and celebrated for its rural, harmonious wilderness, Damarchus does not feel that he suffers from his status as a werewolf. He feels instead that the transformation has brought him closer to the natural world that he and his people so cherish.
    Though he loathes restrictions of all kinds there are two that he will always to: his servitude to a Master as well as the rules of ancient Greek boxing, Pygmachia. His devotion to these two is almost religious, especially in the case of the latter. It is because he feels like this that he is able to operate with the slightest bit of sanity even while under the effects of Mad Enhancement, which his core personality would otherwise submit to fully.
    Damarchus likes the thought of facing others in unarmed combat, and as such prefers Servants who engage the way he does. It is likely that he would strike up quite a friendship with Beowulf should the two ever meet. Damarchus is also fond of Atalanta, being another famous hero with roots in Arcadia, and who also has traces of a beast in her. He would most likely prefer her more once her Noble Phantasm was activated. One figure that Damarchus does not like is Pausanias, the man who belittled the traditions of Damarchus’ people.
    Due to the peculiar effects of Mad Enhancement, Damarchus views his Master an incarnation or trusted associate of Zeus, specifically Zeus-as-Lykaios, or Zeus the Wolf. Damarchus’ Master would most likely fall under confusion as their Servant would thank them profusely for blessing Damarchus with the form of a wolf. The Master’s reaction would likely play a role in determining the strength of the Master-Servant bond between Damarchus and his Master.
    Damarchus’ wish is to bring glory to Zeus, and he will most likely consider his wish fulfilled should he prevail in the Holy Grail War.

Lore
    Damarchus was a champion of the ancient Olympic Games in the sport of boxing. He participated on the cusp of adolescence, and managed to prevail despite his youth and inexperience, winning the match after a grueling length of ten hours.
    Once Damarchus returned home, he did so just in time to participate in the Lykaia festival of his people. Held on the slopes of Mount Lykaion, the festival included a feast of entrails. Mixed among the animal flesh was a small morsel of human flesh. The youth who would eat the flesh of a human would be turned into a wolf by the hand of Lykaios, or Zeus in the aspect of a wolf. The festival mimics the fate of Lycaon.
    If the transformed youth would find themselves capable of mastering their beastly instincts and abstaining from devouring human flesh for a period of ten years, they would be returned to their human shape. The Arcadians prized this glimpse into the natural world above all, and as such the celebration was always undertaken joyously, despite its dark connotations.
    Records state that Damarchus overcame his hunger for human flesh and regained his human form.

Notes
    I originally figured his epithet would be the Boxing Werewolf, but I felt that that sounded too much like a carnival sideshow. I thought about adding ‘of Parrhasia’, but felt that there couldn’t be enough boxing werewolves to warrant the distinction of his origin.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 11th, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Sarpedon

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength- B
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- E
    NP- C

Personality
    Lancer acts a stereotypical honorable knight, speaking in an overly formal manner full of thous and forsooths. This anachronistic behavior is mostly an act to hide his true insecurity. Believing that he failed his father Zeus by dying against Patroclus, Lancer constantly doubts himself and his own strength. This self doubt often manifests in a seemingly overweening degree of confidence, as Lancer dives headfirst into danger in a desperate attempt to prove his worth to his father.

Lancer does his best to keep his true nature a secret even from his Master, terrified they would reject him if they ever found out how "weak" he truly is. He will blush and get greatly embarrassed if any cracks show in his knightly façade, attempting to change the subject as quickly as possible. However, if he forms a close bond with his Master Lancer may slowly start to open up and reveal his true self.

Lancer's wish on the Holy Grail would be for a chance to redo his famous duel against Patroclus, hoping to finally prove himself to Zeus by defeating the hero.

Relationship to his Master

Lancer treats his Master as his lord and does his best to follow their commands to the letter. However, he will often end up disregarding orders to rush into battle in an attempt to prove himself to his Master. More or less, Lancer's attitude toward his Master is like that of an overly eager puppy that desperately craves affection and praise.

Incidentally, his compatibility is highest towards Masters who have the aptitude of a father or older sister figure.

Likes: his father Zeus, proving himself, battling strong enemies
    Dislikes: making his loved ones sad, feelings of inferiority
    Talents: frontal charges, writing sad poetry (denies it)
    Natural Enemy: Patroclus

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C

Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Divinity- C

A Skill qualifying one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Son of Zeus and the mortal woman Laodamia, Lancer would normally boast a high level of divinity. However, as he doesn't consider himself worthy of being Zeus's son, Lancer has forcibly sealed a portion of his godly affinity, lowering the rank of this Skill to C.

Bulwark Breaker- B

A Skill held by those famous for breaking through barriers whether physical or magical. Allows Lancer to pass unimpeded through any ward or barrier as long as it's equal or below this Skill's own ranking. At this rank, no wards set up by modern Magecraft are capable of stopping Lancer, and he can even pass through Reality Marbles if they're ranked B or lower.

Lancer was the first Trojan to successfully enter the Greek encampment. His attack gave Hector enough time to break through the Greek wall.

Over The Royal Road- C
    A self-admonition type Skill that displays benefits as long as the Servant emulates their perceived ideal. In Lancer's case, his parameters receive a plus correction while acting in a manner he considers fitting for a Greek hero. Should he ever commit an "unheroic" action like retreating from a battle or failing to protect his Master Lancer's parameters suffer a severe demerit.

This penalty can be cleansed if Lancer manages to atone from his "disgrace" by performing a similarly heroic action.

Noble Phantasm
    Amatirí Vrochí
    Scarlet Rain Of Lamentation

Type: Anti-Mind, Anti-Team

During Lancer's final battle with Patroclus, Zeus made the skies rain blood to express his grief for the death that awaited his beloved son. Crystallizing this legend, Lancer need only recite a prayer to his father Zeus and hurl his spear high into the air to evoke a similar shower of blood-red raindrops over the battlefield. Any human or Heroic Spirit touching the rain will instantly be overcome by a deep and profound sorrow. This sadness is so intense as to drown out rational thought, making it difficult to fight or even move while in its grasp. Particularly weak-willed individuals may even lose the ability to breath, outright dying from sorrow.

Those who already suffered tragedy in life are less susceptible to this Noble Phantasm, as their minds are already familiar with combating grief. Conversely, those who never experienced great sorrow in life prove most vulnerable to its effects, wracked by a pain they can scarcely comprehend, let alone fight against. Servants with mental resistance ranked C or higher will be fully unaffected by this Noble Phantasm.

Since he finds it unbecoming of a hero, and because it brings back bitter memories of his death, Lancer refuses to use this Noble Phantasm except as a last resort.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I've finally got back into making Servants. I've been meaning to do this guy for a while, but I never had a good idea for his personality and NP until now. I had to read between the lines a lot to come up with an interesting personality for him, since his actual legend is pretty generic "honorable warrior" stuff. Probably could've given him a Skill like Robust Health or Natural Body to represent how Zeus blessed him to live for three generations as well, but in the end it didn't really fit with how I envisioned the character. Also, many thanks to NMR-3 for giving me the inspiration for his Bulwark Breaker Skill.

As always, comments and criticisms are welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 24th, 2019 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Modified the effect of Bulwark Breaker

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Precious child, must protect and give love.

Blog Entries
    Precious child, must protect and give love.
    That was basically the intent, yeah. A sad child who desperately tries to uphold the image of a perfect hero to compensate for his own self-doubts.