Page 28 of 782 FirstFirst ... 18232627282930333878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-a-Servant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Before Shiki went apeshit on her?

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Well, he stated that even if Arcueid were at full strength, she wouldn't be able to destroy it, since it's equivalent to destroying a continent. Who knows what he means with full strength.
    It rather seems to me that he hardly knows Arcuied's full strength when even the ultra-weakened Arcueid's pure physical violence was at a higher scope than he expected.
    "--It is quite unbelievable. Weakened as you are, you still have that much power. As expected from the executioner prepared by the True Ancestors.
    ...... Do not face the white vampire princess----It seems the warnings of others were correct."
    Obviously, he was prepared to deal with Arcueid anyway but Nero really didn't grasp the scale of Arcuied in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Soil of Genesis is not Lair of the Beast King. It's an Age of the Gods spell that Roa taught to Nrvnqsr. You might not need continent busting attacks to destroy Nrvnqsr himself, but you do to destroy SoG, whether it be from the inside or out.
    You're right, I mixed up the two. Still, I wonder why a 500 beast blob would be particularly harder to blow away if you had the ability to take out those beasts all at once. It's an amazing ability to merge all that into a single whole perfectly of course (worthy of "Age of Gods") but it still isn't quite at the level of "Crystallized Wishes of All Humanity".

It's far beyond the power of a single strike but the greatest anti-fortress type attacks dealt by epic spirits are specialized for this. That is, those types of attacks both have the power to counteract the combined, synergistic power of 500 AND have the breadth and continuity to continue until all 500 are burnt out. And they're rare of course.

Perhaps Arcuied doesn't have such an ability? Certainly pure physical violence isn't going to cut it unless she's boosted an incredible degree.

(A perfect meld of 500 is insane. A single human might be able to lift 100kg. The simple additive strength of 500 humans perfectly melded would be 50,000kg or 50 tons but that's still spread out amongst 500 bodies. If you can concentrate all that power into a single fist, that would certainly be more than extraordinary.)
    Last edited by ChronoReverse; September 8th, 2011 at 04:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think (though I'm not sure) that's probably due to the nature of the actual spell, that uses Nrvnqsr's body as a component. I doubt they'd make a big deal about Roa passing on lost knowledge from the Age of Gods if the mechanism of action was as simple as "throw a glob of chaos goo at somebody".

Because I weep for Nrvnqsr if he couldn't figure that one out on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I think (though I'm not sure) that's probably due to the nature of the actual spell, that uses Nrvnqsr's body as a component. I doubt they'd make a big deal about Roa passing on lost knowledge from the Age of Gods if the mechanism of action was as simple as "throw a glob of chaos goo at somebody".

Because I weep for Nrvnqsr if he couldn't figure that one out on his own.
    Well, I figured that it was a synergistic effect where the 500 can combine their powers perfectly. Clearly, even if Nero threw 1,000,000 beasts at Arceuid, it wouldn't be much trouble at all.

But if you had a single beast with the defensive and offensive power of 500 combined additively (at the MINIMUM) and with the full hitpoints of all the beasts, it becomes nigh impossible to beat*. This wouldn't and shouldn't be something easy to achieve.

*(e.g., my L100 EV trained Gyarados can easily waste any pokemon or even pokemon team ingame. It can even tear through the entire Elite 4 by itself. This is because it has really high stats, HP and a great move set allowing it go faster and OHKO most of what it'll face.

But if the Elite 4 somehow combined the Atk/Def/HP values of all their pokemon additively, my Gyarados would only do 1 damage to a monstrosity with 200,000HP and thus stand zero chance. The stats of this supermon would break beyond the bounds of the limitations of the game since the stat numbers would be higher than the maximum allowed).
    Last edited by ChronoReverse; September 8th, 2011 at 04:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Unless you dotstab it.

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Quote Originally Posted by Aladar View Post
    Unless you dotstab it.
    Dotstab has always been cheating =)

Blog Entries
    Can dotstab defeat someone in godmode?

"If it is alive, even if it is a god, I can kill it."

:V

Blog Entries
    But Ryougi can't see dots lol

Blog Entries
    She does it the hard way.

CLEAR!! BZZZZAPPP Thread defibrilation successful!

On the idea of weapons becoming Heroic Spirits:

AK47
    Class: Rifle (Literally!)
    Alignment: N/A (Depends on user)

Strength: A (Refers to the damage of the bullets, does not augment user's strength.
    Agility: E (wielded by user, who is, no doubt not as agile as a servant)
    Mana: C
    Luck: Varies based on user.
    Endurance: A (The AK was known to keep firing after sustaining massive amounts of abuse, but the endurance of the user remains the same)
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance: D
    Riding: N/A

Technological Superiority: B

Class skill of the Rifle, Sniper, and Gunner class, giving an attack bonus against any of the "knight classes" (Saber, Lancer, Archer).

Personal skills:

Mass Production: A.
    Because of the large number of weapons produced, the user of "Servant" AK can produce as many copies of the weapon as he wishes. These weapons can be used by anyone, whether they possess any magic powers. Regardless of the user, this weapon and its "clones" can harm Servants, even when wielded by a "normal" (Partially based on ideas someone mentioned in various threads a while ago about getting Taiga, Ayako, Issei and/or Track Team Girls into the fight.)

Ease of Use: A.
    The AK47 was renowned for its ease of use, and as such, the "Servant" Kalashnikov can be wielded by anyone with the same effects (see above). This can be both a strength and a weakness.

Body Count: EX.

The AK47 is capable of gaining prana from all of the people the weapon has killed so far at the time of summoning.

Noble Phantasms:

AK47: EX. Fires off prana-infused 7.62mm rounds, with the prana level increasing with both the number of people that all AK47 weapons in the world have killed as well as the number of people the "Servant" AK has killed itself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    "If it is alive, even if it is a god, I can kill it."

:V
    That has never been proven. It is a hyperbole and a no limit fallacy. So far, she's capable of destroying a universe...'supposedly'. Galactus: The Devourer of Worlds, or someone with the Phoenix Force would probably be completely immune. And it has be proven that those two can destroy universes and tank universe destroying attacks.

Yeah, I know she's the closet thing to the nasuverse's god and everything but there are just some things that should be out of her jurisdiction. I think nasu even said that she would lose to a servant if she fought one. And doesn't the Throne of Heroes exist outside of Akasha, which would mean that heroic spirits have no origin to erase? They're artificial gods, and as such, have no beginning or end. Gods, in general, don't have origins. They exist in spite of not really existing.

Though, this is all just my opinion and I might be wrong.

Blog Entries
    u mad? :3
    Last edited by SeiKeo; October 2nd, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Result of boredom.

Name: Chuck Norris
    Class: Assassin(?)
    Alignment: Lawful Good(?)

Skills:
    Martial Arts (C+)

Strength: E (EX)
    Endurance: E (EX)
    Agility: E (EX)
    Mana: E (EX)
    Luck: A (EX)
    Noble Phantasm: EX (EX^2)

Noble Phantasm:
    Name: Cannot be defeated.
    Type: Anti-Unit/Army/Fortress/World

This skill immediately boosts all parameters, skills and existing Noble Phantasms to rank EX.
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    u mad? :3
    Nasu himself said Ryougi can't kill God since God isn't 'alive'. Dunno if he refers to the Abrahamic god or all Gods in general since none of the 'Gods' in any religion are considered 'alive'.
    xxxx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Nasu himself said Ryougi can't kill God since God isn't 'alive'. Dunno if he refers to the Abrahamic god or all Gods in general since none of the 'Gods' in any religion are considered 'alive'.
    Capital letter God is the Abrahamic god.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

IIRC the Kanji used for God and a god is the same.

Blog Entries
    Ah. Welp.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Ah. Welp.
    U mad? :3 (-_-) ....Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though, if Shiki can't kill any God/god, then why does she claim she can?
    xxxx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    U mad? :3

Seriously though, if Shiki can't kill any God/god, then why does she claim she can?
    lol. Well, what Nasu said is that God singular is not 'alive', so my best guess is that she's referring to god as a general phenomena instead of a specific being.