Page 135 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3585125130133134135136137140145185235635 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    The guys does not exist.

You summoned a hobo who looted homes by throwing a brick through the windows.
    Shall I direct you to page 265 where a profile on Zelda was posted? Or how about the profile on Deadpool (actually there are two of them IIRC)?

I repeat my question for anyone who can give me a serious answer, has Arsene Lupin been done as a Servant?

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Unlimited Kite Works?

That's the image I am getting, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Then my mission is accomplished! I wrote that entire sheet just because otherwise I couldn't get that gloriously silly image out of my head. ^^;

I feel like I should've done more with the star sword though. Folklore says he actually scared enemy generals into cowing down because his sword jumped out of its scabbard on its own whenever he got angry.
    Well, your profile did state that his sword's true power would be revealed if he was summoned a sa Saber, so at least you have an excuse! Also, given the kites were supposed to be fake stars, if you wanted the NP to not be silly, you could just make it so he summoned a swarm of will'o'wisps that represent his kite army and the kites he lit on fire to convince his men that the stars were rising up from the Earth. He's actually pretty cool, but the whole kite thing makes it impossible to take him seriously.

Also, Five, I liked your Berserker (he wasn't what I was expecting, but at the same time that's a good thing) and I vote for Assassin next.

Blog Entries
    >Using page numbers as a reference when everybody's using different posts-per-page settings.

But seriously, if you're capable of finding those profiles, surely you're capable of type "Lupin" into the "Search Thread" box and seeing for yourself, right?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Or look at the front page and see the index that the OP put there for handy reference.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Or look at the front page and see the index that the OP put there for handy reference.
    That too. I'm grateful he's been awesome about keeping it up to date. ^^;

Kind of curious what a Lupin would do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    >Using page numbers as a reference when everybody's using different posts-per-page settings.

But seriously, if you're capable of finding those profiles, surely you're capable of type "Lupin" into the "Search Thread" box and seeing for yourself, right?
    This is why you are the idea-man, Mcjon! Much thanks. *checks and sees that there are only two threads where Arsene Lupin is even mentioned, including this one*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    That too. I'm grateful he's been awesome about keeping it up to date. ^^;

Kind of curious what a Lupin would do though.
    I did check it out but there is another "Create-A-Servant" thread.

As for a theoretical Lupin, he'd probably be an Assassin-Class Servant by default (doesn't really qualify for anything else). He was a master of disguise in most portrayals, so there is that, he'd likely have some Personal Skill related to thievery or entering into secured locations undetected, and he'd probably have Disengage at a decent Rank given his propensity for escaping capture. He also had quite the sense of humor and more often than not his victims were far worse villains than him despite his being a thief. I can totally see him somehow stealing Shinji's Book of False Attendant (not that it would do him any good as he can't use it), and leaving some mocking letter, or, more likely given he's an Assassin Class Servant, some nasty and fatal surprise for the seaweed head. Interestingly enough, he's had quite a few adventures where he's been confronted by supernatural elements, so while he's no Magus a Nasuverse Lupin would likely know of the existence of magecraft even if he can't use it himself.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I flipped a coin, and I got an Assassin. Well, it was heads or tails, so, Assassin's naturally heads. :P

I'll let you see how he is, and my commentary can come afterwards!

-----------------------

Servant: H. H. Holmes
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Era: 1861-1896

Background: Born Herman Webster Mudgett in New Hampshire, USA, he lived a troubled childhood; his father was abusive, and he was bullied at school, but those trials as a child actually defined who he was later in life: schoolmates tried to scare him by forcing him onto a human skeleton, which gave him an odd fascination with the idea of death and the dying.

At first, he had an ordinary life past his childhood, marrying a normal woman and having a son, even graduating from Medical School in New Hampshire.

But, his twisted ideas still haunted him: he used his privileges as a medical student to steal and mutilate laboratory bodies. Instead of using them for examination as they were intended, though, he claimed that the people had been killed as a result of various well-explained accidents, and he collected insurance money from policies taken out on each of the bodies he used. With that money he moved to Chicago, focusing his career on pharmaceuticals, but his life still wasn't in the light, being riddled with backroom deals and shady money schemes, all of which he got out from clean. For these various dealings, he adopted the name “H. H. Holmes,” by which he is best known.

Moving around the United States he married and had affairs with several women other than his original wife, having children with them as well and exploiting what he could. It was in Chicago, though, that Holmes had his big break.

He found the local drugstore of a sickly man named E.S. Holton, and appealed to the man's wife, who ran the store in his stead, to give him a job. She agreed readily, and Holmes proceeded to be a hard worker, and he took care of Mrs. Holton throughout the time he spent there. When Mr. Holton passed away from his cancer, Holmes convinced Mrs. Holton to sell the drugstore, as it would help her pay expenses and it would free her from the greater of her responsibilities. She continued to live in an apartment upstairs in the same building, and Holmes, using money from mortgaging the store itself, managed to buy the store, using his sharpened intellect to pay off his loans and all debts remaining from his time in Chicago with the Holtons.

Around that time, Mrs. Holton disappeared, and Holmes reassured friends and locals that she was vacationing in California – after a while, he just said that she moved there.

In 1893, the World's Fair was held in Chicago, and Holmes had set up the perfect welcoming party for the incoming tourists: across from the drugstore, he bought a whole block-long lot, three stories tall, setting it up as a hotel for the World's Fair. Only the first floor was for public use, though, and the upper two were for Holmes' “personal use.”

Through a complex method of switching building contractors during construction, the exact details of which aren't known even to this day, Holmes managed to create what was later dubbed his “Murder Castle” in Chicago: his so-called personal space in the hotel was made up of labyrinths, gas chambers, torture devices, trap doors, soundproof rooms and various strange and horrific creations, the extent of which only Holmes knew. It was perfectly made, and not a soul in Chicago held any suspicions about the hotel owned by H. H. Holmes.

With the help of the loyal and lawless Benjamin Pitezel, Holmes began his true criminal masterwork within the Murder Castle.

In the personal spaces of his hotel, Holmes tortured and killed female employees, as well as various hotel guests and his many lovers, using his wits and charm to disarm them and lead them to their fates. Often, he would pull the same trick he used on the medical school bodies, and took out insurance policies on various victims, keeping himself as the primary beneficiary in those deals. The victims, who were often poisoned, suffocated, torn apart or tortured to death, were sold off as skeletons or sets of organs to medical schools and labs, using connections Holmes managed to keep even into his older days in Chicago. Others were burned, not a trace left, or placed into pits of acid to be dissolved.

After the end of the World's Fair, though, Holmes found himself unable to find as many victims or as much money as before, and he left Chicago for Texas, where he owned property – another part of his clever schemes. Only the tight grip of Texan law prevented him from making another Castle in Fort Worth, and he moved about from the United States to Canada, killing as he went.

It was in 1894 that Holmes was for once arrested, but only for a relatively minor crime, and he was soon let out. It was during his jail sentence that he met a train robber, locked up to serve twenty-five years, and together they made a plan: Holmes was to take out an insurance policy on himself, and then fake his death, getting ten thousand dollars through that swindle, a considerable sum of money in 19th century America. The train robber was offered five hundred dollars to find a suitable lawyer to cover the case in Holmes' favour, and without much effort a reliable one was found; however, the insurance company got suspicious of Holmes, and the plan fell through.

Holmes was a smart enough man not to try too hard with that, and so he contacted his earlier friend, Benjamin Pitezel, who agreed to a similar scheme of faking his own death for insurance money. What was supposed to happen, from Pitezel's point of view, was that Holmes would find a corpse resembling Pitezel's, and then they would walk away with a large sum of money.

Instead, the corpse Holmes used was none other than a genuine Pitezel body, killing his “friend” without remorse, and he easily collected the insurance money.

Three of Pitezel's children were arranged, amicably, to stay with Holmes, as Holmes was seen as a family friend, and was trusted by the unwitting widow of Benjamin Pitezel. She was convinced by Holmes that her husband was actually alive and in hiding in South America, and she followed Holmes' directions wherever he went, and wherever he wanted her to go. His plan to remove any and all loose ends was working perfectly, until a detective found the corpses of two of the Pitezel children who were supposed to be under Holmes' custody, but ended up under his house in Toronto. The trail continued, and detectives managed to dig up more evidence against Holmes, finding that he'd bought drugs from a local pharmacy, which were found to have been used to kill Howard Pitezel, Benjamin's son.

The elaborate gambit built up by H. H. Holmes finally collapsed when his old contact, the train robber, who told the police about his plans, being unsatisfied with Holmes not giving up the promised five hundred dollars.

Holmes was hunted down to Boston and arrested, held for a horse theft charge. He couldn't yet be prosecuted for the murders he committed, since there were only suspicions at the moment.

In time, though, those suspicions became grim truth: a janitor for the Castle in Chicago tipped off police that the two upper floors were strangely off-limits, and police investigated the whole of Holmes' Murder Castle, and they discovered all the devices and rooms he had in that hotel; it wasn't hard for them to connect the dots when presented with that. Not long after, though, a mysterious fire burned down the whole of the Castle, leaving no real evidence left.

He was imprisoned in Philadelphia, and after detectives found the bodies of the children he had murdered, there was nothing left he could do to escape.

Confessing to almost thirty murders (and highly suspected of two hundred), and yet it’s not known how much of his tales told were truth, since Holmes was a noted and successful liar, and his accounts of his life ranged from innocent to bizarre, and yet he never fully revealed the secrets of his Castle, not even when pressed.

In 1896 he was hung in the Philadelphia County Prison, accepting his fate and acting with placidity right to the end. He swung there, still twitching, for fifteen minutes after falling with the noose about his neck, and then was pronounced officially dead.

The case of the first American serial killer was finally over.

As a Servant, he is fascinated with death, especially since he has recovered from it once now, being summoned into the Holy Grail War. He greatly desires to set up his Murder Castle once more, and with a life of experience behind him, he's using all of his wits and charms to ensure that victory is his, no matter how many bodies must pile up behind him.

Appearance: A handsome man, Holmes dresses for his era in a clean business suit, keeping sharp and making sure to retain his dignity no matter the situation. He has a thick, bushy moustache and likes to smoke, and from a glance he hardly seems like the sort of man who would butcher people out of a twisted sort of curiosity.

He's good at disguising himself, and what he may appear as once could never be seen again, with him taking on a new identity with a whole new name – and documents to prove it.

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment – B+

• Not precisely “concealment” so much as Assassin's adaptation to hiding in plain sight. With his other noted skills, he is good at disguising, especially reducing his presence as a Servant, to the point where even a fellow Servant might consider him a normal human so long as Holmes does not enter battle.

Personal Skills:

Acting – B

• The ability to fake one's emotions and actions in order to manipulate others. While this is often used on the stage for entertainment, many Servants with this skill are notable liars, who use their abilities to charm, coerce and put on an act to get their way.

Information Erasure – D

• Rather than concealing the Servant's identity, this makes the events surrounding their actions unclear, to the point where even gruesome murders may become cold cases without any evidence to support them. In his life, Assassin could easily have evaded capture for his most notorious crimes, had he not been arrested for a more minor offence.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Murder CastleWorld's Grisly FairC++
    Anti-Unit

On the outside, this appears to be an ordinary building, albeit large for the area. Even the first few floors may be ordinary, with regular workers and a normal crew who built the structure. However, in the farther reaches is a realm of twisted insanity, the meticulously crafted lair of H. H. Holmes, his so-called “Murder Castle” where he committed nearly two hundred homicides.

The use of this Noble Phantasm requires one average structure of a generally large size, which will become the true instrument of death for Holmes. Using his own wiles, he lures people into the devious trap he has set up, leaving them there to die with nothing to save them.

Inside are winding corridors, acid traps, furnaces, gas chambers, vaults and torture rooms, all soundproofed and impeccably crafted, somehow all being made without a hint of suspicion from the public or even the building contractors themselves. This Murder Castle persists until destroyed, and will continue to exist even if Holmes leaves the premises. Inside the castle, the activation of Noble Phantasms is restricted, and any attempts to contact the outside are impossible. Due to the many traps and the winding, confusing halls, it's easy for even Servants to lose their way inside.

If the Murder Castle is ever destroyed, then Holmes cannot set up another.

Stats:

Strength - E
    Agility - B
    Magic - C
    Luck - D
    Endurance – D

----------------------

Making a 19th century Assassin, there's the really obvious route that most people would think of: Jack the Ripper, of course, super famous serial killer, ooh spooky mysteries.

But, I chose to go with H. H. Holmes, a murderer who, if not the most world famous, is perhaps one of the most interesting. In his case, the fact that we know so much about him (yet certain tantalizing blanks are left) makes him more interesting, especially since we get into his mind more than Jackie.

Plus, Holmes is less of a mad murderer and more of an intelligent villain, killing people through manipulation and clever design rather than ambushing hookers in the fog. The guy's like a more directly evil, less arrogant Light Yagami, if you want to look at it from that point of view.

Plus, seriously, the Murder Castle? I mean, my god, that thing actually existed. I have no clue how the hell he managed that, but he did. A major complaint about Batman is that his Batcave would be easily uncovered just through building contractors creating the structure, but Holmes did something even more obvious and got away with it. Murder Castle > Batcave, it seems.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    - [ Caster ] -

True Name:

Pandora

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Str- E
    Agi- E
    Con- D
    Mgi- C-
    Lck- E
    NP- EX

=Skills=

-----Class-----

* Territory Creation:
    Rank E

Class skill for Casters that revolves around the creation of an atelier. The minimalistic rank of this skill is a result of the chaotic nature of Caster's magic being largely unsuitable for the finer control required for the development of a magical workshop.

* Item Construction:
    Rank D

Class skill for Casters, revolves around the creation of artificats and tools. Caster has some knowledge of charms and the like, but the minimalistic rank of this skill is a result of the chaotic nature of Caster's magic being largely unsuitable for the finer control required for the magical creations.

-----Personal-----

* Homunculus:
    Rank A

Pandora is one of the first homunculi in existence, and was created by the gods to manifest the concept of an "ideal woman" and serve as wife. Grants A-Rank in Perfect Body and C-Rank in Divinity (False).

Perfect Body - At this rank facial features, bodily proportions and physical behavior are universally considered the height of womanly beauty to the level of being a culture-transcending curse that coerces on-lookers into acknowledging her as the ideal woman.

Divinity (False) - Strongly associated with divinity while at the same time not divine, and is instead 'divine' by association with the divine and because of divine origins. No perks or weaknesses are received from this trait in Caster's current state of being.

* Allegorical Avatar:
    Rank A

As a result of her greatest sin Pandora has ascended to legend and serves as a figure who shoulders the weight of blame of an entire culture, and it is this curse that serves as both her strength and her burden. When in this material plane she lives as the conceptual existence of the one who releases evil into the world and will do so again when she returns.

=Noble Phantasm=

Anesidora Pithos - The Jar
    All the Evils of the World
    :
    Rank A

The infamous "Pandora's Box" appears as a large funerary vase that Caster keeps slung to her body via a strap. When the lid is removed the seal is broken and from within the forces of darkness and destruction run rampant, decimating everything in its path.

The Jar contains a vast plethora of curses, diseases, demons, and negativity nestled inside of varying strengths. The sicknesses are plagues; the curses are deadly and tortuous; the disasters are malevolent cataclysms, and the demons are the worst creatures to roam the world since the times of gods. Insidious or overwhelmingly powerful, nothing that emerges from this Noble Phantasm gives half-hearted effort; and everything means to destroy and ruin.

The prana amount required to control The Jar is minimal, necessary only for activation/deactivation and guiding the flow. The supply of evil in the Noble Phantasm, as diverse as the problems that ravage the world, is finite in the sense that the ocean is finite, but finite nevertheless.

The majority of Pandora's magic is derived from controlled usage of this Noble Phantasm, violent or otherwise.

Anesidora Pithos - The Jar
    Hope
    :
    Rank EX

That which exists at the bottom of her box and which Pandora too let into the world with the release of The Jar's contents. The only specific condition that needs to be met in order to utilize this Noble Phantasm is that The Jar needs to be emptied of all its evils, leaving nothing but the Hope inside remaining.

This is a genuine, reality-altering True Magic capable of bringing about a miracle. One use only, and usage will shatter the container into useless shards. It's certainly a last resort in every sense of the word.

=Background=

A woman created by the gods to serve as the lovely wife of Epimetheus, who in Greek myth was one of the first humans. Pandora was gifted to him, along with a sealed vase that the spouses were ordered to never to open, lest they suffer irreversible consequences.

Life goes on happily for man and woman. In spite of this Pandora's curiosity got the better of her, and when no one was looking she went against the god's laws and peered into the forbidden jar. Sure enough, all of the misery and evil stored within the vase escaped into the real world, brining the utopian lifestyle that she and her husband were living to an utter halt.

Though the world would never be the same, kind, safe place that it was, Hope remained, left there by the powers that be to ensure that the world would not be doomed to surely fall to darkness.

But the damamge was done. Pandora is to be immortalized; forever remembered as the one who unleashed sin and imperfection into the world, the truth about her warped by the symbolism and scapegoating of storytelling.

=Personality=

Soft-spoken,loyal and unassuming, she always talks in calm, understanding tones when speaking as if not to offend anyone. Though demure, Pandora carries herself with an air of poise and purpose.

However, psychologically speaking Pandora is not mentally sound. She suffers from intense survivor's guilt over the consequences of her actions and is in a perpetual state of passive self-persecution. Pandora believes she is personally indirectly responsible for every wrong that exists and will mutter apologetically every time she sees injustice.

She knows that apologizing will do nothing for the suffering of the current, but accepts that its all she can do and does so to recognize their tragedy. It is also her way to reaffirm her wish to do the ultimate form of atonement: change legend so that "Pandora's Box" is never opened and that peace can reign forever in eternal paradise.

...Because of her personality, Pandora is easily manipulated by those close to her. It's practically guaranteed that she's bound to end up partnered with a monster of a human in any Grail War that she gets summoned into. Someone like Fate/Zero's ever-so lovable Uryuu Ryuunosuke immediately comes to mind, but in my mind's eye I'd rather see her as the Servant of some really ruthless, heartless magus, but not someone classical like Kayneth. Something like the...best of both worlds, I guess?

>inb4 Kotomine who then trolls her into a catatonic puppet-state

As a Servant, the concept behind her is "she's pretty useless in all regards except for her Noble Phantasm, which is Rape-In-A-Can when it is used (maybe even literally, dohoho)". As a character, I see her as a perfectly tragic figure who's blatantly a martyr (results of effectiveness of this approach may vary between viewers, but the point will still get across) and ultimately egotisitical but well-meaning who is actually quite capable of causing some good to happen in the big picture.

Oh, and any Greekophiles please feel free to give a more authentic name for her Noble Phantasm "Pandora's Box" if one exists, because I just threw together her alt. name and Pithos to create a noob-ish NP-sounding title. It kinda makes me cringe to look at it because I know its obviously wrong but I don't have the know-how. >_<
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; May 12th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Think I'll actually vote for Saber this time, shift things up a bit (by my standards anyway).

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Lancer. :V

I'll vote Lancer again. Dogs and days, man. Dogs and days.

*waits patiently*

> Homunculus
    > MGI: C

???
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; August 7th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Blog Entries
    Also, wanted to ask a question 'bout Helen of Troy. I know that from research (and natural guessing with her being Spartan) she was trained in the use of weapons, I just couldn't find anywhere which specific weapons she had, so any info on that'd be much appreciated.

I was thinking her Noble Phantasm, at least one of them, would be something along the lines of Cloud Manipulation (which you'll know is some pretty strong stuff if you're familiar with Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) based partly on her being the daughter of sky god Zeus but more on the story of her eidolon from Egypt. Yeah, I'm going with that version of Trojan War, because frankly I find it hilarious.

One idea I had in mind that I'll probably never get around to is Archer Don Bradman. Oh come on, what Australian couldn't resist? ...Erm, except me apparently.
    I was thinking that he could have a Personal Ability which confuses his enemies from the concept of cricket alone. That is unless he ever goes up against an Indian Servant, in which case IT IS ON!

Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Also, wanted to ask a question 'bout Helen of Troy. I know that from research (and natural guessing with her being Spartan) she was trained in the use of weapons, I just couldn't find anywhere which specific weapons she had, so any info on that'd be much appreciated.

I was thinking her Noble Phantasm, at least one of them, would be something along the lines of Cloud Manipulation (which you'll know is some pretty strong stuff if you're familiar with Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) based partly on her being the daughter of sky god Zeus but more on the story of her eidolon from Egypt. Yeah, I'm going with that version of Trojan War, because frankly I find it hilarious.
    Well, according to Propertius' Elegies, Helen boxed in her youth with her brothers (and bare-chested too). I don't think she would have any powers from Zeus as few demigods actually received powers similar to their parents' and there is no evidence of this. Especially not KHR's Propagation concept (which I don't see how could be related to actual cloud manipulation).

One idea I had in mind that I'll probably never get around to is Archer Don Bradman. Oh come on, what Australian couldn't resist? ...Erm, except me apparently.
    I was thinking that he could have a Personal Ability which confuses his enemies from the concept of cricket alone. That is unless he ever goes up against an Indian Servant, in which case IT IS ON!
    You realize that England's National Sport is cricket... well it won't be for much longer if the ECB's deal with Sky goes for much longer (Sky Sports which has exclusive coverage of cricket). And will the Grail actually instil knowledge of cricket in Servants?

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Not all homunculi are created equal. They're designed for express purposes and highly specialized towards those purposes.

Pandora was made to be just a trophy wife during the Age of Gods, ergo her base magic is on the lowish side. Does the embodiment of being waifu need high production and output of prana? Nawp, its unwifely. Min-max all points into Noble Phantasm ranking instead.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Think I'll actually vote for Saber this time, shift things up a bit (by my standards anyway).
    Lancer. :V

I'll vote Lancer again. Dogs and days, man. Dogs and days.

*waits patiently*
    Then comment on Assassiiiiiiiiiiiin ;__;

he'd go totally well with uryuu

Though, reading over other posts, your Pandora is interesting, IRUn. Though, with her low MGI score, wouldn't she have a high potential of completely losing control of her Jar due to its powers straining her or something? Or would it be more fancy like Gilles' book? I imagine the latter, really. And with her backstory and general design, she kinda seems like a Nasu-y Fate character. I can see her sort of replacing Angra Mainyu, and then being flipped around by Nasu to get a sympathy route in F/HA and then a loving h-scene.

Also, she should be forced into dressing like a maid! Something like that would happen in Hollow Ataraxia.
    Last edited by Five_X; August 7th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Five's got a knack for Servant Creation. H.H is probably one of the more interesting choices and interpretations that I've seen yet, so kudos for that.

Blog Entries
    On Pandora: not sure if this is the first one written for her, but I certainly like it and think the NP(s) is especially well done. Still a bit confused on the stats, but I have a strong guess that there are reasons for them being that way.
    Though for some reason I'm thinking of her looking like C.C. (Code Geass) but with black/purple hair. loldunnowhy
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Edit: Maid Pandora? That's genius!

Also, the bit about losing control of the jar is pretty accurate. I mean, literal chaos in a bottle is pretty unwieldly in the first place, so the general strategy with her is to just spray-and-pray with the plaguebearing hellbeasts that pop out for a party.

She ended up as some bizarre fusion between Avenger, Saber, and Sakura with a hint of Rider thrown in for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Then comment on Assassiiiiiiiiiiiin ;__;

he'd go totally well with uryuu

Though, reading over other posts, your Pandora is interesting, IRUn. Though, with her low MGI score, wouldn't she have a high potential of completely losing control of her Jar due to its powers straining her or something? Or would it be more fancy like Gilles' book? I imagine the latter, really. And with her backstory and general design, she kinda seems like a Nasu-y Fate character. I can see her sort of replacing Angra Mainyu, and then being flipped around by Nasu to get a sympathy route in F/HA and then a loving h-scene.

Also, she should be forced into dressing like a maid! Something like that would happen in Hollow Ataraxia.
    Nice one, Five! And, yeah, Jackie was obvious, but she's also already been done twice so no worries, no one is holding skipping her against you!

Actually, I can see Holmes only pretending to get along with Uryuu (he sees him as a substitute for Pitezel) but secretly looking down on him as a mere unsophisticated brute (there is no actual finesse or real planning to Uryuu's crimes and its a testament to how incompetent Fuyuki's police are that he hasn't been caught yet, whereas Holmes comes off more as a Batman villain in terms of ruthless cunning and guile). And good, God, can you imagine him teaming up with Zero-Kotomine? That boy gets corrupted fast enough to make your head spin!

That said, I really liked him, but unfortunately he's weaksauce. His NP (which is the only really dangerous thing about him) is basically a less elaborate version of Kayneth's hotel set-up, only with Medea's anti-NP field added in. A Servant with decent stats should be able to muscle his/her way through it even sans NPs. Can you imagine the look on his face if a Master (ie - Kiritsugu) levels his Murder Castle? Once that's gone he's nothing.

Edit: Maid Pandora? That's genius!

Also, the bit about losing control of the jar is pretty accurate. I mean, literal chaos in a bottle is pretty unwieldly in the first place, so the general strategy with her is to just spray-and-pray with the plaguebearing hellbeasts that pop out for a party.

She ended up as some bizarre fusion between Avenger, Saber, and Sakura with a hint of Rider thrown in for good measure.
    I'm not seeing Rider or Saber in her. Avenger and Sakura, yeah, even a little bit of Irisviel in her (due to her naivete and her being a homunculus who wants to stop others from suffering), but how is she like the other two? Ditto on maid-Pandora though! She really does feel like she could easily fit into the Nasuverse. Great job on her, IRUn!

Oh, and to go along with IRUn, I also vote for Lancer next, Five!
    Last edited by G-Man; August 8th, 2012 at 01:13 AM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ELIZAVETA PETROVNA OF RUSSIA
    Class: Ruler

Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 58 kg
    Three Sizes: 92/62/86

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: A dazzlingly beautiful woman appearing to be in her early twenties; a Slavic Helen of the 18th century. Pearly skin that knows no blemish; silvery white hair that seemingly sparkles under the moonlight; narrow blue eyes framed by long eyelashes and thin eyebrows; naturally pink lips perennially frozen in a knowing smile; a tall frame blessed with elegant curves and a voluptuous bosom—the Empress was truly gifted with impeccable beauty that could itself be called legendary. Having access to her entire collection of over 15000 dresses, anybody would be hard pressed to see Tsar Elizabeth wearing the same thing twice.

Strength D
    Endurance C
    Agility D
    Magic D
    Luck A
    Noble Phantasm EX

Class Skills:
    * Magic Resistance: Grants protection against magical effects.
    C – Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Because she herself does not have any innate Magic Resistance, Elizabeth boasts the minimum level granted by the Ruler vessel.
    * Presence Detection: The skill granted to the Servant supposed to supervise the Holy Grail War. The ability to detect other Servants and local mana sources.
    B+ – Elizabeth is aware of all Servant summonings as they take place. She may also sense how many Servants remain at any given time as well as their general direction if they are within a radius of one kilometer. Furthermore, she may read other Servants’ Parameter ranks without assistance from her Master.

Personal Skills:
    * Golden Rule: Measures one’s fortune to acquire wealth.
    A – Money problems are completely unknown.
    * Imperial Prerogative: A Skill fueled by vanity, self-centeredness and obstinacy that defies reality itself, granting prowess and skill normally impossible for its owner. In cases when the rank is above A, even the “burden to the body” is acquired.
    EX – Elizabeth picks any one Parameter except Noble Phantasm. If her opponent’s rank is higher, Elizabeth’s own rank becomes one step higher than her opponent’s, to a maximum of A++. Also, she may pick any one Skill from her opponent that she does not possess already. She may thus copy it with the same one-step bonus to its rank.
    * Revelation: A Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal.
    B – The skill of a woman remembered for her surprisingly keen judgment even under exceptionally difficult circumstances in spite of poor preparation. At this rank, this supreme Skill also has the effect of Eye of the Mind (True) at the same rank.

Noble Phantasms:
    Shine Most Radiantly, Queen of the Gala
    Metamorphoses

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum number of targets: 800 people

The reproduction of the famous costume balls Elizabeth loved the most, in which all guests were expected to dress as the opposite sex. They worked as exaltations of her vanity, in which all attendants made fools of themselves while she shone brightest, clad in the garments of the Cossacks. In the same manner, the Noble Phantasm creates a territory in which “nobody else can perform better than her”. A supernatural effect equivalent to High-Thaumaturgy brought into existence by one who was never a magus. A dream ballroom clad in blue and gold, Elizabeth’s heraldic colors. Elizabeth steps into the masquerade after discarding her usual fashionable period dresses for the traditional clothes of the Cossacks under a steel breastplate.

Within the Bounded Field, everyone except Elizabeth suffers rank-down to all Parameters except Noble Phantasm. Then, the process of “magnification” takes place. Elizabeth’s Parameters become equal to the highest values amongst the original ranks of those within her party hall. Even if the highest ranks for each Parameter belong to different people, Elizabeth imitates the base prowess of her guests to become the greatest among them.

Its potential is theoretically limitless and thus defies quantification. It is bound only by the limits of the guests of her gala and her own beliefs—EX-rank parameters, however, cannot be reproduced. It is the exaltation of her boundless confidence, grace and vanity. Should her immense confidence falter for whatever reason, the Bounded Field would then fall apart. Even without mental influence, the powerful thaumaturgical effect is one Elizabeth cannot sustain for too long with her natural magical capacity unless she has gained a substantial boon of prana from whatever source.

Aesthetics of the Empress
    Ца́рское Село́
    (Tsarskoye Selo)
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: --
    Maximum number of targets: --

The extravagant treasury of Empress Elizabeth; named after the former residence of the Russian imperial family. It was Elizabeth’s inheritance after her mother’s death, and the place where she spent her carefree childhood and youth. After she seized power, Elizabeth turned her mother’s modest country house into a splendid imperial residence; a dazzling, awe-inspiring stage for her luxurious dinners, balls, and masquerades.

Rather than the treasury itself, the Noble Phantasm is the key to the otherworldly vault: the mark of identity—the Imperial Monogram of Empress Elizabeth, tattooed to her midsection just above her belly. Upon activating the key, she can draw from the palace’s contents at will. They can be summoned anywhere within Elizabeth’s line of sight. The rank of the technique reflects the ranks of the supernatural weapons she collected during her lifetime. She is not that obnoxious golden king, so she cannot fire them like terrible arrows.

Elizabeth wished to live in a world where aesthetics reigned supreme, so the common point to the palace’s contents would be “beautiful things”. Therefore, most of the things Elizabeth can draw from the palace are luxury items: jewelry, works of art, furniture and her vast collection of dresses, for example. She can also summon sumptuous meals fresh as if they had been just prepared, as well as the finest drinks that rival the cider of the gods. The fact that she has magical tools in there in the first place is mostly a coincidence—she just so happened to collect a few treasures from other places and eras in her search for beautiful things.

Rather than “true Noble Phantasms,” the weapons in Elizabeth’s vault are “failed Noble Phantasm candidates”. They are supernatural tools that carried the potential to become Noble Phantasms, had a remarkable soul built a legend with them. Unfortunately, they ended up as exhibition items in this vain empress’ palace. Regardless, for the purpose of effect resolution, the objects in Elizabeth’s palace are considered to be Noble Phantasms of the appropriate rank for their individual effects. Elizabeth is proficient at wielding all these weapons and supernatural tools. This is not an effect of the Noble Phantasm, however, but of her Imperial Prerogative Skill.

Background
    Tsar Elizabeth, Empress and Autocrat of All the Russians between 1741 and 1761. Most people who care about Russian history treat her merely as a “transitional regent” between the two most famous 18th-century Tsars: Peter I and Catherine II, both given the maximum honor of being called “the Great”. Her actions as a ruler have been shadowed by her powerful epicurean personality. However, her achievements and contributions to the growth of the Russian Empire cannot be denied, and she is still remembered fondly as one of the most popular Russian monarchs.

Born on 1709, Elizabeth was the second-oldest surviving daughter of Peter I and Catherine I of Russia. Unfortunately for her, her parents only made their marriage public three years after her birth, a fact that would be constantly used to challenge the legitimacy of her rule. Even in her childhood she was praised for her extraordinary beauty and charisma, to the point that she was labeled ‘the most beautiful in the Russian Empire’. Her father adored her, for she had inherited some of his features and all of his strong temperament. Unfortunately, his duties prevented him from devoting himself to educating her, and her mother lacked the formation to raise Elizabeth into a suitable ruler for the next generation. Her education, thus, remained almost insultingly imperfect. Regardless, she was known as a skilled student of languages and an excellent dancer and rider.

Elizabeth took advantage of the reign of her cruel cousin Anna to gather support from both similar-minded nobles as well as with the armed forces and the impressionable populace. In the meantime, she fluttered from lover to lover—all of her late father’s attempts at marrying her off failed for this or that reason, and after that any attempt at courting Elizabeth would have been seen as an affront on Empress Anna. Following the death of Empress Anna, Elizabeth saw her opportunity in the midst of the terrible regency of Anna Leopoldovna, and claimed the throne in a bloodless coup.

Despite her shortcomings and her lacking education, Elizabeth’s reign is considered to have been very successful. Her domestic policy set the foundation for the political reforms established by Catherine II. She surrounded herself with mostly competent diplomats and removed the German advisers that her predecessors favored; a gesture that found much approval from the populace. But of course, Elizabeth’s finest accomplishment is her skilled management of the anti-Prussian alliance during the Seven Years’ War. Always placing the pre-eminence of Russia at the forefront, the Empress still managed to hold the alliance together in spite of their many differences and conflicting interests. In spite of Frederick of Prussia’s brilliant defensive action, Russian pressure drove his forces to the brink of absolute defeat. How would have history changed, had Elizabeth lived long enough? Her death was the salvation of Prussia, for her successor admired Frederick most effusively and promptly reverted his late aunt’s anti-Prussian policy and strove for a peace treaty.

Tsar Elizabeth was much loved in her time, and remains a well-respected Russian figure. She of the most extravagant court; the realm where beauty itself was the only god, and the Empress its prophet. She strove for such a magnitude of opulence and magnificence that she greatly invested in the empire’s infrastructure for the sake of facilitating the transport of the exotic goods she craved for. She had a great love for the arts and invested considerable in them. Her vanity was legendary, and she could go to violent extremes when it came to defending her position as the most beautiful and magnificent.

She was one of those rare rulers capable of putting aside politics and machinations aside to act exclusively upon the callings of her heart. She could be kind and tender without seeking personal or political benefit. She rejected bloodshed and strife, yet acted decisively when it became inevitable.

As a Servant, Elizabeth has no interest other than adding more items to her list of great achievements. To be compared with heroes of legend by being placed in the same contest as them is already a most flattering honor, and she will eagerly participate in the Holy Grail War even if she has not even come up with a wish. She would greatly prefer a Master that satisfied her demanding standards of beauty, yet on the other hand she would be upset if her Master were beautiful enough to rival her. Elizabeth is an unhesitant woman, but at the same time one who deeply meditates on all matters before making a choice. In the end, no matter the consequences of her actions, she will never regret her decisions. She knows how to wield sword and dagger with skill, but it is not something she would do should she have a choice. Naturally, the Grail War makes for an appropriate exception, although she will greatly prefer her own weapons—those stored in her palace vault, that is—to anything else.

Keywords
    Imperial Prerogative: The achievement of impossible skill and prowess via imposing her self-confidence upon the world. There cannot be anybody greater than the Empress, thus the world ensures this is so. Elizabeth’s Parameter boost always raises her rank to a level superior to that of her opponent. If the opponent’s rank in the chosen Parameter is already A++, Elizabeth’s rank becomes A++ as well. The unfathomable rank EX cannot be reproduced.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerf.