Page 159 of 782 FirstFirst ... 59109149154157158159160161164169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Servant
    Name: The Woman
    Servant: Lancer
    Y u so epic Verg?

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Enmerkar would like this boastful little git who claims to be his grandson to come over here and get a thrashing. Apparently, he needs reminding of his place.
    I'll pay money to see that. XDD
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=qsurf;999110]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Name: Uther Pendragon[/QUOTE]
    *grins*

Nice Job! Though I'm a little surprised that you didn't include his shapeshifting adventures somewhere in there...
    The legends I've seen of Uther's shapeshifting exploits seemed to suggest it was Merlin who did the shapeshifting mumbojumbo, and that fits with Merlin giving Arturia the penis for a bit.

But who knows? There could be some degree of minor visual illusion in his array of druidic magecraft, given how often those guys loved turning themselves into animals. I felt it better to make a connection between Arturia's Barrier of the Wind King and Uther's Great Enchantment, gave a bit of a connection to his daughter in more ways than just "lolyougotadragoninyoukay?" shenanigans.

My version of Uther might conceivably be able to be summoned in the Caster class if Saber was already filled, which might give a bit more grunt to his magic, however.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qsurf View Post
    Y u so epic Verg?
    The idea for Woman/Goddess/Alaya actually came to me in a random talk with Regalia-players. Go figure. Still, I think it turned out nicely.

Name: The Woman
    Servant: Lancer
    ...I bow to your sheet-fu.

Making freaking Alaya a Servant, how much more broken can you get? I suppose that The Woman is the first Counter Guardian, then.

夜属 Nightkin
    sheet-fu, i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    ... Uther Pendragon ...
    Nice! I like how he's in some ways better than Saber, but has the huge downside of being far more prana intensive than her.

Quote Originally Posted by SVNB Backup
    ... Tlahuicole...
    Thank you for introducing me to this badass! His Combat Ring probably would be better if his opponent was locked in with him though. Otherwise why not just wait outside of it while Tlahuicole and his Master waste prana maintaining the Bounded Field?

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    ... ENHEDUANNA ...
    Holy balls! As always you create these characters who blend in so seamlessly with the potentially rich history of the Nasuverse. As far as my favorites go she still doesn't surpass your Kaguya but Enheduanna is still an amazing character!

... The Woman/Alaya ...
    Whoa! She's... surprisingly not the selfish b*tch I would have expected given how screwed over Counter Guardians are. I would love to see Archer's reaction to her being summoned in a Grail War!

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Enmerkar would like this boastful little git who claims to be his grandson to come over here and get a thrashing. Apparently, he needs reminding of his place.
    I would so pay mon...

Quote Originally Posted by qsurf View Post
    I'll pay money to see that. XDD
    ... Sniped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVNB Backup View Post
    ...I bow to your sheet-fu.

Making freaking Alaya a Servant, how much more broken can you get? I suppose that The Woman is the first Counter Guardian, then.
    Well, she's not the Alaya. She's more like the basis upon which it was built on, a guardian of planet and humanity, who was supposed to evolve into Type-Earth, but didn't, because humans are assholes.

Whoa! She's... surprisingly not the selfish b*tch I would have expected given how screwed over Counter Guardians are. I would love to see Archer's reaction to her being summoned in a Grail War!
    Well, since she's based on the woman-worship (Venus statues, etc.), she'll of course embody all the aspects of a woman in legends. She might be a bitch, but only to her enemies. To those she protects, she's Onee-san.

Blog Entries
    That's the only problem I have with that profile. The idea that anything related to the Earth would inspire feelings of worship in humans, rather than an urge to hack it apart and rape the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That's the only problem I have with that profile. The idea that anything related to the Earth would inspire feelings of worship in humans, rather than an urge to hack it apart and rape the pieces.
    ...umm, not in the past before the advent of domestication / agriculture, or when you're a member of a nomadic tribe, or a druid, or have a shamanistic religion...

You get the idea.

Truth
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    Well, you ruined a perfectly oblique Tohno joke, thanks.

Well, you ruined a perfectly oblique Tohno joke, thanks.
    You're welcome ^^y

Truth
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    ......I need to pit The Woman against Arcueid now.

Hot yuri action~

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    For the mesopotamian war it would obviously be

Saber: Enmebaragesi

Archer: Ashurbanipal

Lancer: Enmerkar

Rider: Etana

Caster: Sin-leqi-unninni

Berserker: Enheduanna

Assassin: Semiramis

That way Gil could be the church moderator!

Ashurbanipal's master would be the band They Might be Giants! Also maybe we need to find a way to get hammurabi and sargon into the war!

I...made four of those Servants, didn't I?

Damn. I need better hobbies.

Someone made a profile for Sargon a ways back. It was pretty silly, it had him summoning all the gods ala Gate of Bablyon.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    I wanna see an Ashurbanipal profile. A real one, I mean, that's properly swarthy and full of testosterone, not a stupid loli genderflip. No offense!

Well, a little bit of offense, but I'm sure you can take it.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; October 30th, 2012 at 09:08 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True name: Kayin [Cain]
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Parameters (with Mad Enhancement)

STR B
    AGI B
    CON B
    MGI E-
    LCK E-

Skills

Mad Enhancement C
    Rank up for STR, AGI, CON; speech and rational thought is lost.
    If the Master is killed, this skill is lost.

Independent Action EX
    Cursed to stay in the world until he's killed.

Infamity EX
    The hero is notorious for his vile deeds.
    At this level, anyone can instantly recognize his true identity.
    The initial attitude for every encounter is hostile.

Noble Phantasm

Ot Lekayin - Mark of the cursed
    Type: Curse
    Range: Self
    Max targets: 1
    A mark carved/tatooed in the forehead of the Servant. Always active.
    Denies all self-inflicted damage and all damage that isn't the result of an attack.
    If attacked, all damage inflicted on Cain is inflicted sevenfold on the attacker.

Everybody wants him dead, but no one wants to kills him.
    They'll go after the Master, but surprise! That won't kill him either.
    And when he regains sanity, he'll do whatever it takes to make someone kill him.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 30th, 2012 at 10:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, since he's not gonna be used in the RP I guess I can post him here:

Name: Hikoboshi, Kengyu, Kaiboshi. (The farmer from the legend of Tanabata.)
    Race: Japanese. (No divinity since the aspect summoned is his human side, he was later brought up as a demi-god due to his legend spreading overtime.)
    Height: A bit taller than average, has a muscular build thanks to farming for most of his life.
    Hair: Black hair with streaks of white in it.
    Appearance: Wears seemingly ordinary clothes of a peasant farmer in ancient Japan, the oddest thing about the look is a sharp red scarf worn around his neck, a gift from his lover Orihime.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good (Does not wish to cause harm to mostly anybody but also is not very good at just sitting there doing nothing, often gets into trouble because of this and is one of the main reasons he has been separated from Orihime in his legend.
    Servant Class: Lancer, wields a long scythe made from a meteorite, you cannot find these materials on earth.

Stats: Being a farmer for most of his early life has toughened Hikoboshi both in Spirit and Body, though the only fighting he has had to do during that time was to fend off the occasional bandit or thief, after that he trained more physically in order to prove that he was worthy of Orihime’s love.
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: A+
    Prana: C+
    Luck: C+

Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Blessing of the Stars: A, so long as the stars are shining, Hikoboshi receives ranks up in all parameters. Is impossible to activate on cloudy nights but gives a weaker boost during the day so long as the sun is in the sky. (The sun is a star after all, but because it’s only one star there is less power so only Luck and Endurance.)
    Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: B, prevents any decrease in the effectiveness of a technique, regardless of how many times it is used against the same opponent, at this rank attacks cannot be perceived by the enemy.

Noble Phantasms:
    Tanabata-tsume: (C), the scythe that Hokiboshi used to win the tournament that proved his love for Orihime. Created from a meteorite that crashed to earth long ago it is not made of earthly materials rather a very special material said to be the origin of all stars. It glows a soft yellow light reflecting the same light as the stars as if they were connected in some mysterious way, by using this same energy Hikoboshi can shoot from it star energy which can be used for ranged attacks or to brighten the area around him the larger the projectile he shoots from it though the more prana it takes to do so. (Will never get near the size or strength of an Excalibur blast though, well maybe if I used a command seal or two, the only other way would be through his A ranked NP.)
    Tentei’s cloth: (B), a cloth scarf forged by the sky king and given to Hikoboshi as a wedding gift the cloth is made of some unbreakable substance no person on earth can comprehend. So long as Hikoboshi wears this cloth around his neck he can borrow the sight a star and use it to view anywhere the star can. Useful in both scouting an area and as a last resort defensive shield of sorts. The cloth can be destroyed by a power of greater rank.
    Bridge of the magpies, a path shall be revealed: A++, Hikoboshi’s strongest power, one so strong that even it could even defy the stars themselves. However it only has one use and may only be used when there is absolutely no other chance of victory for Hikoboshi. When activated the magpies begin to recite the poem of Tanabata, when it finishes Hikoboshi shall receive the ability to overcome any obstacle or foe for a small amount of time. (This could mean a final attack, or a super fast regeneration etc.) As mentioned before though he may only activate this ability once during his entire summoning and once used not even a command seal can restore it. Also a minor but important note, the magpies will recite the poem as fast as they need to in order to make sure he gets the ability in time.

Origin/Background: Though this particular Servant is made up from a variety of legends and stories detailing Tanabata, there is one major story that he comes from, the story is this: There was once an ordinary farmer named Hikoboshi, every day he tilled the land and farmed the fields while also wondering if somewhere out there he was destined for something greater. Every night he would look at the stars and wonder the same thing, that was at least until a message came forth from the nearby village. A tournament would be held across the land for the chance to wed the beautiful Orihime. Hikoboshi had only seen Orihime once when she wasw traveling by the nearby village but he felt strongly that he should enter this tournament. After finding out that the tournament would be held in 5 years time he set forth training and honing his skills in order to win, much to his family’s dismay they all thought that he should remain in the fields and continue his farming duties like they had all done. During this 5 year journey Hikoboshi created his scythe which he named after the princess and trained harshly to be the best he could. He believed that as long as he wanted it hard enough he could win that tournament.
    Finally after 5 years the tournament had begun, but when he tried to enter the tournament the guards just laughed at him, they told him a simple farmer would never be able to win, no matter how much he pleaded with them they still would not let him enter. He was about to give up in dismay when a beautiful girl appeared from inside, it was Orihime! When she asked what all the fuss was about Hikoboshi told his case. To which Orihime replied “It was said any man who wished could enter this tournament was it not?” And with that Hikoboshi had finally entered the tournament. After experiencing that scene he became even more determined and eventually one the tournament after a close final match.
    Orihime’s father Tentei was so impressed with Hikoboshi’s skill and devotion that he allowed them to marry ignoring the fact that Hikoboshi was just a simple farmer. The rest of the story is what is known around Japan and celebrated every year around Tanabata.
    If summoned his wish would be to prove himself to Orihime by being the strongest in the land as a reflection of the very tournament he once fought in.

Personality
    : Used to be a simple farmer he has been in training for quite some time, very determined when he needs to be he is also very kind and can even be stubborn when disagreeing with something. Believes that the simpler things in life are better and is never afraid to fight even if the opponent is much stronger then him. Has a longing for the stars and wishes to see Orihime once again after this tournament is over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    True name: Kayin [Cain] Class: Berserker Alignment: Chaotic Evil Parameters (with Mad Enhancement) STR B AGI B CON B MGI E- LCK E- Skills Mad Enhancement C Rank up for STR, AGI, CON; speech and rational thought is lost. If the Master is killed, this skill is lost. Independent Action EX Cursed to stay in the world until he's killed. Infamity EX The hero is notorious for his vile deeds. At this level, anyone can instantly recognize his true identity. The initial attitude for every encounter is hostile. Noble Phantasm Ot Lekayin - Mark of the cursed Type: Curse Range: Self Max targets: 1 Rank: A A mark carved/tatooed in the forehead of the Servant. Always active. Denies all self-inflicted damage and all damage that isn't the result of an attack. If attacked, all damage inflicted on Cain is inflicted sevenfold on the attacker. *** Everybody wants him dead, but no one wants to kills him. They'll go after the Master, but surprise! That won't kill him either. And when he regains sanity, he'll do whatever it takes to make someone kill him.
    Solution: Con him to killing his own Master.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That won't do. Independent Action.

Also, he wants to die. The question is not how to kill him, but how to get someone else to kill him.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 30th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wanna see an Ashurbanipal profile. A real one, I mean, that's properly swarthy and full of testosterone, not a stupid loli genderflip. No offense!

Well, a little bit of offense, but I'm sure you can take it.
    So, Ashurbanipal in all his girly-mannered, cross-dressing glory? That might be interesting in its own way. But I already have plans for some other Mesopotamian MEN, and I'm not in the habit of doing multiple sheets of the same person (except for that one Servant for that one F/SN fic I keep telling myself to write but never get on with).

Also, as a matter of fact, I cannot take it and I am extremely offended. If I could slap you with my leather glove through the Internet I would. [/lamejoke]